Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. Empty
IndlægEmne: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 4:05 pm

Sted: En butik der dækker for mafiaen.
Tid: 20.13.
Omgivelser: En del dufte fra adskillige indiske krydderier, ingen kunder i butikken.
Vejr: Det regner.
Emnepartner: @Tidus <3
Påklædning: Slidt cowboybukser (til grænsen hvor man ikke længere på gå i dem), en grå t-shirt og en tynd sort jakke.
____

"Get the fuck off me," Spencer exclaimed to the men holding him in place. He was not particular threatening to look at. Not only was he scrawny and not that much taller than most, it was also clear he was dabbling in drugs. If the dabble was the definition of partaking in daily. He had his reasons, but not many people know what. He just looked like your classic junkie - running away from home and get involved in the life. How simple it could sound. "Shut up,"[/color] one of them men told Spencer. He might have used his time well by trying to annoy them enough to let him go. It hadn't worked. "Or i'll begin breaking bones, the other one said. Spencer just scoffed, unfazed by the threat that had just been thrown at him. "Don't believe ya," he just said, being pushed in through a door. He furrowed his brows when he smelled something spicy. What the fuck? "Is now a bad time to tell you I don't like spicy food?" One of them responded with a grunt and pushed him further along. "I'll stay here, you go get him." One of them left and the other stayed behind. "Finally, I thought we would never get a moment alone." Spencer winked at him with a cheeky smile. "Do you ever shut up?" Spencer shook his head. "Nah.. I like pissing people off to much." He sat down on the floor, his legs spread out in front of him. He put his hands behind him and tilted his head backwards. It always looked like he was soaking up non excisting sunrays.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 10:15 am

outfit + looks

Days as the new mafia leader was a bit… weird. Weird in a good way and at the same time just… weird. Tidus admit that he loved the power. He loved that a bunch of his father´s men had stayed back with Tidus, ever since they heard what his father had done. And Only Tidus knew where his father was hidden.
This business was not new for the blonde demon. He had been growing up in it as long back he could remember. But… he needed new members. New people he could test for trust. New members to sent out in the streets of Gaia.
And what else was new? This amazing ability that made him free from ever driving a car again! Portals. Amazing shining portals were within his reach and he loved it so freeking much!
All in all. He was ready to meet a potential new member. A young banshee named Spencer.
Not long from Spencer and the other man, a shinning orange light would suddenly appear in the room. The light formed a circle. Inside the circle you could see another room with a desk and a leather chair. Out of the circle, stepped Tidus all sudden, with a slight smile on his lips. A wave from his hand and the orange circle disappeared. “I will never get tired of that!”
He stepped closer into the room and down at Spencer. His blue lid up with curiosity. With a smirk, Tidus crouched down in front of Spencer and tilted his head. “Hello! Names Tidus!” he looked inside the eyes of the young banshee. It was obvious that the young man was high.
“You´re Spencer. I could use a quick on the feet guy like you!” he said in a lightly tone and stood up again. “What do you say? Wanna test it out being in a mafia?”
Yeah. He was not joking around. He cut to the case quickly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 12:36 pm

Spencer pushed himself away when an orange light appeared in front of them. Another room was shown on the other side of the light, it looked like an office of some sort. He was used to abilities, he had some of his own. He was just taken by surprise by the it. He frowned by the younger guy emerging from the circle. ”What the fuck,” he muttered under breath. He had no idea how to react to this guy. He had expected someone bad, someone ready to take off his fingers if he didn’t corporate. This one didn’t seem capable of it. He also knew to not underestimate. Perhaps it was all him trying to create a false sense of safety. He was just about to introduce himself but didn’t get a chance before Tidus said he knew who he was. ”Use me?” He said questioningly before standing up as well. ”Sure, why not.” Spencer needed to find something to with his time. ”If you could use a junkie.” He didn’t really identify himself as a junkie. Sure, he was addicted to drugs, but not of the classic reasons. It wasn’t because he had become hooked because of friends with a bad influence or because he had a shitty childhood - although that did contribute a little. The real reasons what something he had never spoken of out loud. He had always been told it was a weakness to speak of the things that bothered you. He had tried speaking of something private once and had ended up being beaten because of it. He was not going to make that mistake again anytime soon. ”What will I have to do?”
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyMan Sep 30, 2019 1:08 pm

Out of his own safety and curiosity, Tidus read the mind of Spencer, only to get a picture of the boy thinking that Tidus was not what he expected. The blonde did not look like someone who could cut some fingers off. This thought made Tidus chuckle. Because Spencer was right. He did not look like a guy who could handle stuff like that. Not even close. Only a little scar in his right eyebrow could assume he was good at handling tough situations.
“I know, I know,” he said and waved with his hand. “There is a lot of things that I do not seem capable off… but hey…” he looked in Spencers eyes. “I will bet that people also just sees you as a junkie, although you know that you are capable of a whole lot more!”
He smiled a comforting little smile, before walking over to the guy who brought Spencer here. As he was about to ask the man a question, Spencer agreed very quickly to become a part of the mafia. This made the blonde demon look surprised at the young banshee.
“That was a lot easier than I thought! Awesome… I thought I had to go all Mafia stereotype on you!” Tidus explained with a slight smile. He then clapped his hand together. “But perfect… You work for us and we pay you with a special amount of drugs a month…” He walked over to the mini bar and started to mix a little drink. Rome with ice. Completely calm he looked over his shoulder at Spencer. “Do you drink?”
The door opened an in stepped the Mexican, young werewolf Tivo. His green eyes were clearly tired as he looked around.
“Tivo… Spencer… Spencer… Tivo,” introduced Tidus them for each other.
Tivo nodded at Spencer and then went over to the other man.
“Alright! Back to your job!” Tidus said suddenly. “Your job for today, also a test to see what you can do, is to sell 2kg of cocaine to one of our small clients! None of my men can stand this client, because he tends to talk a lot and come up with a bunch of excuses.”
Tivo nodded and sighed. “Bring it to him, get the money and come back. In the beginning Tivo will be at your side, but later, you´ll be on your own… of course with a lot of gadgets, to make sure to protect yourself if something goes wrong!”
The young blonde looked over at Spencer with a smile. “What do you say?”

Tivo:

An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. Tumblr_psqnccf35H1ypc0mro1_r1_500
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyMan Sep 30, 2019 5:33 pm

If Spencer passed this guy on the street, he wouldn’t go nowhere near thinking he was part of a mafia, even less the leader of it. His scar could have so many other causes, ‘being-in-the-mafia’ wouldn’t be the first to spring to mind. Spencer was lucky his injuries had healed. Mostly his injuries had been internally or something like a black eye or a broken nose that would heal. If it was worse, he had found a way to heal.
Did he just read his mind? He didn’t know if he was comfortable about that. He had a lot of secrets he was not prepared to spill. ”Yo dude, you might be a mafia boss or whatever, but reading my mind is not cool.” He was not thinking about the consequences his behavior could have on him. ”All I do is staying alive. Nothin’ to do with capability, only survival.” Spencer was not trying to fool himself. He didn’t have many things going for him. He wasn’t strong or talented or capable of charming the pants of people and wrap them around his little finger. That was mostly why he was so quickly to accept.

”Sorry to ruin your plans,” he said with a grin. He thought about the offer for just about two seconds. ”Deal, he said moving with Tidus to the minibar. He snorted by his question. ”Only daily,” he shortly looked at the door when it was opened. He didn’t know why the young man looked so tired, but that was not his business.
Spencer returned Tivo’s nod, looking back at Tidus. ”Easy,” he said confidently. He was not worried about it. He talked a lot, big deal? He just had to get him to pay without any excuses. He was like that himself; he knew all the tricks and traps. He looked at Tidus a moment before turning to Tivo. ”Ready to go?” He turned back to Tidus. ”You’re not coming?” It was a shame - Spencer liked him so far. He seemed like a cool dude. If he was the leader, joining seemed even more intriguing.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyTirs Okt 01, 2019 1:39 pm

Reading his mind was not cool. This little sentence made Tidus chuckle.
“My apologies… if I asked for permission to read people minds it wouldn’t be quite as helpful,” explained Tidus and shrugged his shoulders. “It´s my way to see if people have bad thoughts about betraying me.” Here then looked in Spencer´s dark eyes. “But you got my word that I won’t do it to you again.”
If Spencer decided to trust Tidus or not was his decision. Tidus had promised not to do it again. And he always kept his words. Which he hoped Spencer would end up realizing. Trust was important. So Tidus hoped he could win Spencer´s.
All Spencer was doing was to stay alive. This made Tidus nod. Maybe the young man could use a space where he could live. Not just survive.

It surprised Tidus to see how comfortable the banshee felt. Only a good sign. He chuckled and gave him a glass of rome. “In that case, there you go!” he winked at the young banshee and listened what else he had to say. As it was an easy little game to play, Spencer was more than ready to get going and show what he got. “That´s the spirit!”
Even Tivo looked surprised and smirked as Spencer asked if he was ready. “Yeah. I´m ready.” He planted his hands in the jacket’s pockets. You got to give compliments for the kid´s confidence and spirit.
As Spencer turned to Tidus, the blonde smiled flattered, but shook his head carefully. “Not this time… but flattered you want me to come along.” He took a big sip of his drink. “When you´re done with your drink, I´m gonna make a portal for you and Tivo.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyTirs Okt 01, 2019 5:36 pm

”Good point,” he said. He understood why he would do it, but he didn’t like it one bit. He was afraid all the things he was suppressing would be revealed. ”And I promise to tell you if I plan on betraying you,” he joked. He grinned at his own humor. Not everyone liked it, but he didn’t care about that. It was just their loss for missing out on his hilarious nature. Spencer took a time warming up to people. He could seem friendly and talkative, but it took some time to get to really know him. Even people he had known for years didn’t know him fully. Nobody did actually. Earning his trust was a little easier than getting him to open up.

He grabbed the glass, taking a sip of it. ”Spirit is not something I’m short of,” he said as a joke only he would get. He was after all surrounded by spirits all the time. He just knew how to cancel them out. He sent Tivo a large smile when he said he was ready. ”Don’t let it go to your head,” he said with a short chuckle. He finished the rest of the drink in one chuck. ”Portal away. I’m not going to be cut in half or some shit like that, am I?” He had seen some sci-fi where portals were not always stable. Spencer was usually rather stable on drugs, if he didn’t take to much at least. On bad days, he might take more than he should, and that was when he wasn’t able to handle himself. It was similar to alcohol for him. If you drank enough, your tolerance was bound to be bigger eventually. It was the same with drugs. It was all about knowing your tolerance and balancing your use after that. In that regard, he was more a user than an addict. But then again, he wasn’t sure he could just stop and not fall in again when life got though.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 1:34 pm

The joke was bad. But to Tidus… it was black humor and therefore funny. He chuckled himself and nodded. If Spencer betrayed Tidus although… it wouldn’t be the prettiest thing. He had not yet handled a traitor… besides his father. But eventually the time would come. As that thought crossed his mind, he looked over at the young banshee and tilted his head. He could only hope that it wouldn’t be the case with this .

The little banshee comment made Tidus sighs loudly. “Oh, I know, I know… those fucking spirit was everywhere… often disturbed your sleep…” he growled annoyed by the thought. “I used to be a banshee… so uhm… that´s how I know a little of what you are going through… with your race… not the rest… I know nothing about that!” here he waved innocently with his hand, like saying: don’t come with a preaching about that I don’t get what you are going through.
To the question if he wasn’t going to cut in half, Tidus winked a little and then chuckled. “No… do not worry… I will be careful… I almost have them under control now.” To the almost part, Tivo looked questionable over at him, only to get a loud laughter out from the blonde. “No worries… no worries!”
Tivo sighed and shook his head.
As soon Spencer was done with the drink, Tidus made the big shiny, orange portal and looked over at Spencer with a smirk. “Whenever you´re ready. Here´s the address… It´s only 5 minutes away from there.” He nodded towards the portal and gave Spencer a little piece of paper.
Tivo went quickly through the portal and waited patiently on the other side.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptySøn Okt 06, 2019 12:33 pm

Spencer might not know what the currency was in Japan or who won the 100-year-war. But he did know who he shouldn’t piss off - Tidus was one of those people. He had power, and Spencer was not interested in experiencing what happened to people who betrayed him. He could joke about it, but he would not actually do it. It was just plain stupid.
Spencer frowned by his words. How the hell would he know? He didn’t know what he was, but it wasn’t a banshee, for sure. ”Right. It sucks balls.” He wanted to ask him how he escaped being a banshee, but it might not be appropriate - at least not right now when he was just about to leave.
”If I do get cut in half, I’m gonna sue your ass,” he said looking at Tivo who didn’t seem completely certain of it either. Nevertheless, he went through the portal when it was created. He noticed Tidus’ smirk. He was showing off, wasn’t he? Spencer wished he could to the same, but his abilities weren’t as visually beautiful. They were just in his head, actually. He took the piece of paper, before going through the portal as well. When he got through, he quickly ran his hands over his body, just to be sure he was intact. He let out a overexaggerated sigh of relief. ”I supposed we’re not going to pour our hearts out on the walk?” He asked, looking at Tivo.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyMan Okt 07, 2019 1:21 pm

Spencer’s comments were rather funny. It made him chuckle and nod at the banshee. “Sue all you want, I will see you in court then.” He winked at him and then closed the portal as soon they were through. Now there was only Spencer and Tivo. The werewolf yawned and started to walk. As the banshee started to talk, he turned his head and smiled. “Sure sure… let´s pure our hearts out little man.”
With his hands in his pockets, he gave a sigh of relief and looked in front of him. “What do you wanna talk about? I´m an open book… Just ask away!”
He looked at Spencer with a little smirk. “Or maybe I could ask you something… what made you say yes to be a part of a mafia so quickly?”

//short, sorry ;3 ;/
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyMan Okt 07, 2019 2:49 pm

Spencer looked at the werewolf. Little man? What the fuck was it people in this town and talking to him like he was a child or small? He wasn’t even that little! He rubbed his hands together, thinking of the perfect question to ask him. Before he could, Tivo asked him one. ”No fair, I was just coming up with the perfect question,” he made a dissatisfied face, before looking at him, ready to answer the question. ”I came here on a whim. That’s how I live. When a possibility shows itself, I will take it. Life is too short for regret.” He mostly lived like this, because he was certain he wouldn’t live very long. The life he was living, didn’t exactly offer him a long one. ”My turn!” He looked at the werewolf with a questioning look. ”Fuck, I got nothing.” He sighed. ”Let’s just find this dude so I can show my worth.” He was curious as to what crazy person they had sent him to. It sounded like it could pose quite a challenge.

//No worries <3
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 10:01 am

Tivo listened carefully as the banshee explained. So young and then he came on a whim. Life was to short for regrets. Tivo couldn’t have agreed more. Which was one of his reason to just do what you desired and not hold back.
“Awesome.” He said and smiled big at the banshee. “That´s just that attitude we need in this little family!”
When the banshee had his shot to ask Tivo a question, he couldn’t get up with everything, which made the werewolf laugh and shake his head. “I can start by telling you, my real name is not Tivo. My name is Bienvido.” He winked at him. It felt nice telling someone his real name. Something he only did if he found the person interesting or worth talking to.
On a parking spot, empty and out of sight, stood a shitty looking red car. The color red as blood. Tivo sighed. “Yup. That is his shitty car… okay.” He stopped in his track and looked at Spencer. “You just walk over there. Say: delivers from sun… and then he will understand.”
As is if it were completely normal, he gave his gun to Spencer and looked a bit serious at him. “If you feel he is about to hurt you or any other things, you just whisper Deal deal. I will hear you… believe me. But you have to whisper it and say it twice.”
Here he stepped a step back and now waited for Spencer to walk over to the client.

The client sat in his car. A big smoke hanging out of his lips. As soon as he saw Spencer approach him, he stepped out of the car and raised an eyebrow. “Can I help you kiddo?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 1:10 pm

Spencer was a little confused about his reaction. He had gotten a tall, dark and brooding vibe from him. He just broke that stereotype - thank god. ”Everybody needs that kind of attitude,” he claimed, matching the werewolf’s smile.
Spencer chuckled shortly when he laughed. He frowned when he told his real name. ”Is that German?” He was not that great a languages, but it sounded a little German. Bien was a German word, wasn’t it? He didn’t look very German though.

Spencer looked towards the car Tivo spoke of. It really was a shitty car. He nodded at the instructions. He shortly looked at the gun. He wasn’t going to need it, but he took it anyway. He had handled a few guns before. He made sure the safety was on, before putting it into his pocket. ”Deal deal,” he said with a smirk. ”And if I say pillow, better cover up those sensitive ears,” he said, before going to the car. He scoffed when the douchebag called him kiddo. Why did people keep doing that? ”Delivers from sun,” he said looking him up and down as he stood in front of him. He wasn’t that intimidating - then again, neither was Spencer. At least not to look at. He was not a person to underestimate though.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 8:22 pm

Tivo chuckled and shook his head. He knew nothing about Germany, so maybe it sounded a bit German. “Well… no… It´s Spanish and actually means Welcome.” He explained with a wide grin on his face.
If he said Pillow, he would have to cover up his ear. That sentence made Tivo laugh and nod. He made a thumbs up, before walking away and leaving it to the young banshee. Young banshee. This word made him shake his head and remember back to when Tidus was one. It was only a few months ago… but for some reason. It felt like ages.

The costumer heard the sentence and nodded. “aaah… they sended someone new… again again…” he mumbled. “It´s like all them mafia members just stands in a line to meet good old Mikey.” He started to go back to the car. Here he opened the trunk and took out a sports bag. “how much does blondie want? Something around…” he started to count in his head, making a weird little face. “300.000 pounds, right?”
As he was about to give Spencer the bag, he pulled it back again and looked at the boy with a cheeky smile. “You think I could make you sell it to me for 150.00? Huh? Kiddo?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 8:52 pm

”Huh. I was way off,” he said with a chuckle. ”Welcome? That’s a bit weird, sorry to say.” He walked to the costumer. Waiting to meet him or doing everything to avoid him. It did seem like Tidus had problem with him. ”Sure. You’re basically a legend back there. I only started recently and I’ve already heard of you on several occasions.” He was maybe kissing his ass a little. He just wanted to get this over with and get back to Tidus.

He didn’t think it was the right way to talk about Tidus, referring to him as blondie, but that was not his business. Spencer nodded by the price. He reached for the bag, only to have it ripped away from him. There it was, him trying to lower the price. ”Sure, if you only want half as much product. It’s a cruel world Mikey. Good things come at a price, greater thing at a larger price.” He looked at him with a slight smile. ”Let me tell you something,” he said crossing his arms. ”Have you taken math? I’m going to throw some math at you, sorry,” he warned.  ”You pay 300.000 pounds for this. You can sell a kilogram for I’m guessing around 65 pounds. 65 pounds divided with 300.000 is roughly 4500 grams. That means you need at least 4500 grams of product to earn the money back in. You get 4800 grams. That means you get 300 grams. So instead of trying to out-math me, I suggest you hand me the money and we can both move on with our day.” He held out his hand.

//I suck at math so I might be completely off with those calculations xD
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyTors Okt 10, 2019 1:22 pm

Tivo couldn’t have agreed more. “Yeah. I can thanks my family for the name.” He chuckled and shrugged. Tivo´s background was still a mystery to many in mafia. So that he mentioned his family to Spencer was quite special.

Mike sighed and shook his head. “Damn damn… I had hoped I could have… you know… made you agree with me… but no no…” he waved with his hand and handled Spencer the bag. “Here. All the money should be in there. Give me the rest.” From being nice and friendly, to now suddenly have an aura of an enemy. His eyes were black like the night. “Then again… I could also just attack you, take the money and the drugs… I Mean… after all… you don´t seem like you can handle a fight.”
Mike was tall but rankly. There weren’t any muscles to spot underneath his T-shirt. He now looked down at Spencer. “The blonde was wrong to send someone like you out here.”

// I give you A for trying!! I suck at math myself xD!!!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyTors Okt 10, 2019 3:15 pm

Spencer looked at the man, took the bad and was ready to leave when he threatened him. First rule of the street; never underestimate people. He chuckled and turned back to him. ”Put a hand on me. And I’ll scream.” He looked toward where he left Tivo. ”Screw it. Guess we won’t have any pillow talk.” He made sure to put pressure on the word pillow. He let a high-frequency scream leave his body, making the windows in his car threaten to give in for the pressure. He could very well crush Mike’s skull, if he so intended. Mike would most likely fall to his knees, grabbing his head in pain. He leaned down to him. ”It was nice doing business with you.” He slapped the bag. He leaned closer to make sure he could hear him over the ringing in his ears. ”Don’t try and make a fool of me Mikey. And don’t try to run. You will do business with us again, if you like it or not. I will find you, wherever you go. See you soon.” He stood back up, placing the drugs inside Mike’s car before leaving him to go rejoin Tivo. ”That was fun.” He said with a smile. ”Oh, and I thought of a question!” He said looking at him. ”Is there some ladies in the mafia, or is it just men? Just asking for a friend.” Spencer was clinging to him appearing heterosexual, but at the same time, it was hard for him to not have his true sexuality shine through some times.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyFre Okt 11, 2019 11:42 am

A few meters back, Tivo noticed the word pillow, which immediately made him cover his ear. The banshee had luckily warned him about the scream. Which he appreciated when he noticed the broken windows of the car. He nodded impressed and took out a smoke. It looked like Spencer could handle himself well.
Mike on the other hand, was down on his knees, covering his ears there was bleeding. He cursed annoyed and looked up at Spencer with hate. He could now only watch as the banshee disappeared with his money. The drugs were boozing in his car, ready to get a move on.
Tivo smiled widely at Spencer. Especially when he called the whole episode for fun.
“I see… haha, you´re the first I met who have called this fun,” he said while the smoke was hanging between his lips. Ready to go home, the werewolf started to walk, only to get a little surprised when Spencer thought of a question. “Shoot.”
The question made Tivo smirk and put an arm around Spencer. “Ohohoho… You wanna look know if there is some pretty collegaues in the mafia?” he sang in a teasing tone. He inhaled the last of his smoke before throwing it away. “There is a few yes…. And I´m sure there is probably gonna be more. Tidus is not judging genders, so he would probably hire some more women too.”
When a portal opened in front of them, Tivo shook his head and crossed his arms. “speak of the devil.” The shinning, orange ring was now luring Spencer and Tivo to walk inside. On the other side of it, stood Tidus and smiled when he saw them both.
“Looks like it went smoothly,” he said and made a node for them to go through the portal.
When they did come to the other side, they would be back in the office, but this time only companied by Tidus. The young demon had taken his blazer and tie of. Like this he looked a bit more laid back. He sat on the chair and closed the portal behind them.
“How did it go Spencer?” he asked the banshee with a smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyFre Okt 11, 2019 4:50 pm

Spencer used what he had to get by. He needed to, otherwise he would have been dead long ago. He did think that Mike was not a big fan of his right now. It didn’t matter. He had seen his face, which meant he could find him. Mike might know that now, but he would, if he tried to avoid their deals - as long as Tidus would allow it, of course.
He saw Tivo’s smoke and took one forward himself and lit it, inhaling the smoke with a sigh. ”Why else do it?” He chuckled by Tivo’s response to his question. ”As he should. Women can be fucking cruel. Probably better at this than men.” He took a step back when a new portal appeared. ”Is the devil in the mafia too?” He smirked, although he wasn’t sure if that could actually be an option. He might exist. He went through. ”Mikey just needed a little convincing.” He took the smoke out of his mouth. ”Can I smoke here?” He wanted to be sure. Not everyone wanted that. ”Pretty sure Mike hates my guts, but I don’t think he will be a problem. He might try to run, but I’ll find him if he does.” He put a hand into the pocket of the jacket, realizing he still had Tivo’s gun. ”I have this ability to find everything and everyone. I can find out if he tries to escape.” He took forward the gun and looked at it a moment. ”Tivo might want this back,” he said a little absentminded. Perhaps he should get himself a gun.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyMan Okt 14, 2019 10:51 am

It didn’t surprise Tidus that Mike had needed a bit of convincing.
“Of course, that man always tries to get away with stuff,” Tidus said with a bit annoying in his voice.
With a friendly smile, Tidus nodded to the question if Spencer could smoke in the office. His father already smoked a bunch of cigarettes in here anyway. Why stop spreading smoke in here now?
When Spencer explained that he had a hunch that Mike hated him, couldn’t Tidus help but laugh loudly and shake his head. Confident and relaxed he leaned back in his chair. Spinning a bit around on it. “Officially welcome to The Patrons Spencer. Mikes hates you! That´s the first thing to complete!”
Tivo chuckled and shook his head. “True. Mikes hates us, but keep buying from us… it´s so… uhm… weird?” He looked over at Tidus, making sure it was the right word he used.
Tidus nodded. His focus did quickly end on Spencer again. His ability was quite useful and cool. “That´s good! We can defiantly use that!” as always, he had a drink in his hand, that he gladly took big sips off.
Tivo took his gun again and nodded as a thank you. He putted it away before going over and taking some of Tidus beloved rum. “He needs a gun of his own.”
“True,” Tidus said and got up from the chair. “Come along Spenc.”
Completely relaxed, Tidus went over to the door and expected Spencer to be right behind him. “I guess you can see the headquarters like this.”
The headquarters were simple decorated. The lighting was dim and the house was luxury. Inside. Outside it looked like any other family house. A family with money. But that was normal in this neighborhood.
Tidus took Spencer to the so-called gun room. He turned on the light and opened the draws on another button. Out of beautiful shells of three, came even beautifully guns.
“What kind of gun do you prefer?”

Headquarters
Gun room
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyMan Okt 14, 2019 2:38 pm

Spencer thought he had handled it pretty good. It was not because he was a very threatening guy or a person you needed to be afraid of. But then again, he wasn’t harmless either. He would not let himself be treated like he previously had been. He continued to smoke when he was allowed to. ”Would’ve thought he had learned about now.” If it wasn’t the first time, he was troublesome, he must have been confronted with it before. ”Fucking awesome,” he rubbed his hands together.
”I don’t know… He know what he gets with you is good stuff. It’s so easy to cook up bad drugs these days. He would take a risk by going somewhere else.” He shrugged and looked at Tivo as he took the gun back. He smiled shortly when Tivo said he should have a gun. ”Okay.” He walked with Tidus into the headquarters. He wasn’t sure what he would have expected, but this was not it. It was just a house. Not even a big mansion, but a house like so many others. ”I have to say, I’m kinda disappointed. Where is the barbed wire and the pitbull’s keeping everyone out?” That was what you always saw in the movies, wasn’t it?
He followed him to the room with guns. He looked at the options a moment. ”One that can shoot and have.. Well… bullets?” He looked serious a moment, like he really didn’t know anything about it. ”A Glock 19 would be the popular choice, wouldn’t it?” He looked at the handguns before picking one up. ”I’m a HK man myself. The VP9 is supposed to be able to do some serious damage.” He felt the gun in his hand, looking at the different features it had. ”Do you have it in pink?” He smirked, as he was clearly joking.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyTirs Okt 15, 2019 12:45 pm

Tidus laughed as Spencer explained what he had hoped from the headquarters.
“That was exactly my thoughts as I first were introduced to this house!” he said with a warm chuckle. He could still remember the first time he came to Gaia. It had been a culture shock from Japan. So that had also been filling a bit in his head. “I have a beagle I can place outside? But I´m sure she just gonna drag people over here and not keep them away.”
He felt like he could relax around Spencer. Which he needed in mafia except Tivo. When they arrived at the room, he chuckled over the words Spencer said. He kept his eyes on the banshee until he started to open other drawers. It looked like Spencer was looking for his favorite. Tidus himself, started to admire a gold handgun and studied it, by turning it a bit around.
The little joke, came as a surprise for Tidus, as he now looked over at Spencer again. He smirked cheekily at him. “No… Unfortunately, not… but I will now have one customize made for you.” He winked teasingly at Spencer.
He leaned himself up against one of the closed lockers. “So… How is it being a banshee? Have you gotten used to it yet?”
Why not start a conversation about that. Tidus had been one himself. He knew how much of a pain in the ass it was.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyOns Okt 16, 2019 1:22 pm

Spencer felt like he had some things in common with Tidus. He reminded him of himself a little. He had a similar sense of humor and seemed to have the same general energy as Spencer. ”Killing people with kindness works too, right?” He smiled when he imagined the small dog luring people into the garden. He did like Tidus. He seemed pretty chill. He had a feeling they were going to get along just fine. Of course Spencer would show him respect, but he wouldn't act that different around him than everyone else. He was just a demon, former banshee, who happened to be a mafia boss. No biggie.
Spencer looked at Tidus with was supposed to look like a dreamy look. ”You know how to spoil people, don’t you?” He chuckled and put the gun down. He would love to see people react to him carrying a pink gun. It would probably just make people underestimate him even more. He looked away when he asked about being a banshee. He shrugged. ”It’s whatever.” He barely spoke about his race. He hadn’t even met another banshee. ”Kinda sucks that my dad fucked my mom and left me to deal with this alone though.” He didn’t know anything about his father. He had never met him or knew his name or anything about him really. He had tried talking to his mom about it, but she wouldn’t tell him anything.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. EmptyTors Okt 17, 2019 9:46 am

Tidus nodded to the ‘kill them with kindness’ comment. It was a sentence to think about. And something Tidus should listen a bit more too. He liked Spencer. Whenever it was a bit fast to conclude or not. He just had a good feeling around this man. Out of the corner of his eyes, he looked at Spencer and smiled. He could feel deep down in his stomach, that this man would be an important member and might… just might… turn out to be like family.

As Spencer looked at him a dreamy look, Tidus laughed and went for fun a hand smoothly through his hair. This made him look like a confident little playboy. “I´m only spoiling you my darling.” He said cheekily and teasing. He looked at Spencer and kept his façade for only second, before he laughed his ass of and shook his head.
When Spencer told about his father and mother it all seemed so familiar… in some kind of… weird way. He sighed and closed the drawers. “Yeah. It sucks when a parent decides they can´t handle be a parent.” It was a little mumbling comment. Here he looked at Spencer with a smile.
“But family does not make DNA… Not even close,” he said smiling and stretched his back.
It was his kind of way to say that maybe one day, Spencer could see the patrons as family. Or maybe just Tidus and Tivo.
He stopped stretching and went to the door. He assumed that Spencer had grabbed a gun and went for the door with him. Once they were out, Tidus smiled at him and once again said. “Welcome Spenc.”

//OUT <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.   An offer you can't refuse - Tidus. Empty

An offer you can't refuse - Tidus.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» An Offer You Can't Refuse (CW) (Fortidstråd)
» I'm here to offer my help - Raziel
» Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?
» I was trying to... Something! - Tidus
» You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Oakheart centrum :: Butikstorvet-
Gå til: