Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Roman

Roman

Humør : Could you maybe just like… stab me… right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. ‘Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation
Fag : Chemistry + Biology + track +
Antal indlæg : 147

Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?  Empty
IndlægEmne: Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?    Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?  EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 4:02 pm

LOCATION the east part of the woods
DATE 11th of October 2021
TIME 14.00
ATTIRE Link
TOPIC FOR @Hermine Sullivan

Third year of the academy had been rather difficult for the young werewolf, people had seemed to forgotten that he had lost his brother in February. They had moved on. His friends had finished their final years last year, his girlfriend had this dude Dominic hanging around her neck - not that he doubted Katelyn or didn't trust her, it was the guy he didn't trust. But it made things tic more than he cared to admit, things changed around him, and he missed the friends he usually hang out with doing the school year. Roman had skipped the last of his classes to go to the woods, okay he had taken his car and started driving, parking a bit away from there before he had started to hike close along the mountain side. It wasn't too far from Grounds of Lily from here, perhaps he could visit Katelyn after dinner. This was Roman's little space, a little clearing close to the mountain, where a small cave had formed creating the perfect hiding spot. He was just about to enter the cave when his eyes glowed up to the familiar scent of a fellow wolf. He turned his head around, "you know at this point it's quite easy for me to catch your scent," he chuckled a bit before his eyes returned to normal.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Hermine Sullivan
Beta
Hermine Sullivan

Antal indlæg : 16

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?    Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?  EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 5:50 pm

ATTIRE | link - without the rips in the jeans.

A lot of things had changed in the past few months. Some changes were better than others for instances Victoria and Rafael had finally made it official that they were not only dating but actually a couple. To say Hermine was over the moon about the news was an understatement, and she might have taken every opportunity to say phrases like "It's about god damn time. It took you long enough." - "So are you guys counting in the past months, you've been non-dating-dating, in your relationship or what?" - "So are we going to wait another lifetime for the wedding?".
She had been truly happy for them, but with the happiness came pain. Every time she had been around them she got this knot in her chest, and it felt like she would die of a heart attack. It had taken her some time to figure out what caused the excruciating pain.

With the excuse of keeping any trespassers out of the pack territory. Only heading back to Rafael's house to brief him about unusualities, charge her phone, get a warm shower, or picking up some essentials. She had spent as much time as possible out in the woods, away from everyone. Hunting, camping, and just existing. This day was no different.
She had been wandering around, collecting firewood when she suddenly stood in front of the cave; Roman's cave. Arms full of twigs and branches, Hermine stared into a back way too familiar. She had been just about the turnaround and walk away when Romanin, his own manner, was greeting her welcome. “I...” The words stopped in her throat, forcing her to clear it “Do you want to be alone?”.
Roman

Roman

Humør : Could you maybe just like… stab me… right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. ‘Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?    Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?  EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 6:16 pm

It had been a while since she had seen her, then again, even if they had ended their relationship on friendly terms - it was somewhat weird seeing each other around, because you never really knew how to act. However, he liked the familiar kind of company, someone who knew him, someone he knew - like, he could spend days and hours with Maya and Katelyn. He was a part of his family and they were a part of his, but there was also something about seeing Hermine again that made him happy. He still cared for her, you could see it in his eyes. "No, it's alright. I just didn't expect to see anyone out here - are you building a fortress or just about to make a bonfire?" He asked taking a few steps closer seeing her all stacked up with firewood. "I'm surprised you still remember this place, seeking some solitude from the cruel cruel world?" He asked. Its was usual the reason why he was out here himself. "How are you doing?" He asked pressing his brows just slightly together. He was curious about what she was doing, he hadn't seen her since his birthday months ago. A lot of things had happened since then, at least in his life.
Hermine Sullivan
Beta
Hermine Sullivan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?    Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?  EmptyTirs Sep 28, 2021 3:51 am

Hermine had always got this strong belief that when the time was right, and if both their alphas would give them their acceptance, that she and Roman could get back together. He was her first everything and he was the closest he came to feel truly at home.
She never stopped loving him, even when they broke it off to protect each other. Even now, she felt how her heartbeat raised just by the sight of him. It forced her to lower her chin and look down at the ground. While guilt sneaked in at her. Guilt over the lie she had given last time they saw each other, at his birthday. He had told her about Katelyn and the plans about meeting up with her later. Hermine had faked getting sick, she had never genuinely lied to him before.
Acutually,” She started, lifting her eyes and meeting his as she proceed “I'm out finding wood to the mouse mansion I've been hired to build.” The lips curled as she tried to hold a pearl of laughter back. She shook her head a little, and shifted the firewood under one arm, before pointing back over her shoulder with the freehand. “My feet lead me here and I didn't really realize it before I stood here. I'm camping not that far from here and was gathering firewood for the night.” She finaly admitted, not that she was sorry about ending up at his secret grotto. It wasn't the first time she had been here after they had their goodbyes at his birthday.
You know just checking the grounds for any sign of trespassing.” She was well aware she didn't answer his question, but hopefully Roman wouldn't notice it. Hermine clamped the lips together, tilting the head ever too slightly “How are you doing? Are you still holding on?” Her voice got softer as she was genuinely curious for his reply. After all, she still cared for him.

Sidst rettet af Hermine Sullivan Tirs Nov 30, 2021 2:24 am, rettet 1 gang
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?    Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?  EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 9:45 am

He nodded a little bit, and took a deeper breath in. It was always seeing someone you had shared so much with over even a short period of time. Roman still truly cared for Hermine even if it wasn't in the same way he had before. "Right," he breathed out and look in the direction she pointed with the firewood shortly. Roman lifted his shoulders a little, he couldn't really blame her for her feet leading her way to a place they had used to get some peace from the world - it was the whole reason why he was here in the first place. "You are camping?" Roman crossed his arms a little and pressed his brows together, not because he judged it. He liked camping, no matter the season he had always found it comforting to be under the stars. As a matter of fact he had enjoyed some of the weeks of summer vacation with Katelyn under the stars, but also having had Howie and Maya join them for a few adventures in the forest. One of the best summer holidays he had in his entire life had been with them.

You know just checking the grounds for any sign of trespassing. Roman nodded a bit before taking a deeper breath in. "I see, it's good - can't have just anyone find my secret hideout," he confessed and looked back over his shoulder shortly. "I'm holding on as well as this cave," he replied and placed his hand next to the entrance, giving it a little clap, just in time for him to step back as a few rocks fell to the floor. "Or you know. This year on the academy is a bit different, but its fine," he breathed out and looked up the cave, making sure no other rocks would fall on his head.
Hermine Sullivan
Beta
Hermine Sullivan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?    Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?  EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 2:16 am

The nod was small, barely noticeable at all as if a part of her had regretted telling Roman about the camping, and even pointing him in the direction of where she had spent most of her time the last few months, alone. In the end, it didn't even matter. The camp should be taken down in a couple of seconds and she would be off to find a new place if necessary. Not that she didn't want to spend time with the moody wolf, but he still pulled on her heartstrings, and that made everything so much more difficult. The lips pressed tight.

Don't worry I won't tell anybody about it.” and I shouldn't have come either she added in her mind. The handclap forced some of the stones to fall. The firewood dropped to the ground and before Hermine could even think she was about to close the distance between them to pull him out of harm's way. They almost ended up colliding “Huh, I'm sorry...” She gasped, quickly to take a step back.

Hopefully you hold yourself better together than that. Manslaughter will serve you 10 years and I've heard the food is awful in prison.” A small smile tugged at the corners of the lips.

// Lukket efter aftale
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?    Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?  Empty

Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Quality time with family is always nice when on vacation
» We walk and stick together until our last breath | Mariella
» I'm here to offer my help - Raziel
» There's something about family needing to stick together, right? I'm not sure. (fortidsemne) - Lilith
» An Offer You Can't Refuse (CW) (Fortidstråd)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven :: Øst-
Gå til: