Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~  Empty
IndlægEmne: We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~    We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~  EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 11:39 am

We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~  Giphy

Sted~ Louvre's Gentlemen's club
Tid~ Omkring midnat, 23:56
Omgivelser~ Det faste inventar på stripklubben, stripperne.
Påklædning~ Kjole & Stiletter

Partner~@Liam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shining eyes stared at the demon on her side "Sascha... "Ty ser'yezno" (Are you serious) she said while staring at herself at the mirror before her. Sascha came up behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders nodding slowly "Da" (yes) he said smirking for himself as he walked off to get his jacket and his shoes. Saharah stared blankly at the mirror and sighed before she shrugged and just went with it. She looked through her small handbag to find her cigarettes. A slight sigh in relief came from her as she pulled out a cig from the pack and started it with the zippo she found in the bag as well. She walked to the hall and eyed Sascha before she grabbed a foxfur and put it around her shoulders, she was ready to go. Sascha pulled her with him outside and locked the door before getting her to the taxi. Saharah could kill that man, but if not for him… She'd be lonely, he was the weirdest, funniest and yet the most annoying person she knew in the entire world. She dropped the rest of her cig on the ground and stepped on it before getting in the taxi and told the driver where to go.

As they arrived it went kinda quick for Sascha to get out and getting in line. Saharah sighed "Deti" (Kids) she mumbled before paying the driver and got out to join Sascha in the line. The line got smaller pretty quick and now it was their turn. With a sly smirk she walked inside and stared at Sascha who was holding her arm, pushing her towards the female section, where he knew the men would be. She sighed and got pulled along. With a yank she took her arm back and walked to the bar "Two Bloody Mary, please" her accent was no doubt letting the bartender know, that she was Russian. As their drinks was in the making she looked towards the stage, where some men was starting to perform. She smiled to herself as she turned to the bartender, giving him the money before walking to a spot close to the stage, but slightly on the side. Her gaze was at the men at the stage, but she couldn't help but to seek a little deeper, somehow backstage, since she was sure she saw a familiar face. She slightly eyed Sascha and then back at the person lurking back at her. Saharah knew who it was and felt her heart skip a couple of beats, making her on/off look at the strippers and at the man, Liam.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~    We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~  EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 7:05 pm

This was simply just another, usual, busy night in the nightclub. People all over the place, his strippers doing their darn best work on the pole and stage, and the bartenders keeping right on serving everybody, making sure people stayed nice and drunk in here, so they'd be more willing to part with a lot more of their money than usually. He had been walking around the outskirts of the rooms all night, knowing how his very presence made people feel - causing them to spend even more money, once more... Some of them for private shows and 'extra services', of course, seeing as most of the strippers were also willing to have sex with customers for the right prize. And with Liam's aura making people more inclined to wanting to have sex? That was just a win-win situation.

Right now, though, he was standing in a corner of the room where the men stripped, sipping a simple whiskey on the rocks, his eyes slowly gliding over the audience as well as his dancers. And that's when he saw her. The blonde locks, her extremely pleasing features - he wasn't in doubt that it was her, the moment he laid eyes on her. It might be centuries since he last saw her, but, with a lifespan as his own, it seemed a mere week ago that he'd seen her, at tops, with as vivid as his memories of her were. Saharah.

He smirked as they made eye contact, raising his glass just a little bit to ensure her that he did recognize her - before he began moving over to her spot, slowly, methodically. "What a nice surprise," he said, the moment he knew he was within earshot of her, before stepping closer, until there was barely a meter between them. "To what do I owe the pleasure of having you show up on my doorstep?"

// Outfit
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~    We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~  EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 7:54 pm

Saharah's red lips would curl into a smile as they made eyecontact and he raised his glass at her. He did actually recognize her? Slightly she raised her own glass as she saw him disappear. She turned to Sascha "Sascha.. I might leave you at some point... An old.." she wasn't able to finish her sentence before she felt the aura and smirked. Her gaze turned to the stage and the red lips curled into a smile as she heard him speak. Saharah took a small sip of her Bloody Mary before looking slightly over her shoulder "It's actually Sascha's fault… So I guess you can thank him for pulling me here" she said with a slight giggle hidden as she spoke. She looked at Sascha who seemed to be in a complete other world and she sighed, turning around to look at Liam properly. She raised an eyebrow at him as she saw the white suit "White? Since when have you been that holy, dear?" she asked smirking at him. Not because white didn't suit him. Damnit, this man could wear one of her dresses and she'd still fuck the life out of him. She looked over her shoulder at Sascha and back at Liam "Lead the way Liam" she said with a soft smile on her lips, reaching out for his hand. She didn't really want to just sit here the entire night looking at strangers peel of their clothing, when she had the possibility to catch up with Liam, and properly end under him, one way or another.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~    We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~  EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 8:45 pm

It didn't take long, after that initial eye contact, for Liam to saunter over there. Even if his steps were slow and graceful, it really wasn't that far over to the side where Saharah was seated. He could hear he was interrupting her sentence, but to be frank, he didn't care all that much - and neither did she seem to mind it, at all. Win-win. They'd always been on pretty much the same page - one of the biggest reasons as to why he loved their little on-off thing they had going. It gave him something to do once in a while, when they spotted each other.

"Is that so? Well then, you have my deepest thanks for bringing this lovely acquaintance of mine to my humble establishment," he said, looking at Sascha, and bowing his head slightly as he thanked him, before his gaze returned to the delightful succubus right in front of him. "Never. And I never claimed to be," he said, chuckling slightly. Holy was one word you'd never been able to use about him - he was a demon through and through, and had been, all of his life. "And of course... Come right this way, Ma chérie," he then said, taking her hand, bringing it to his lips to kiss the back of it, before he calmly led her back to one of the private rooms.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~    We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~  EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 9:37 pm

Sascha looked at the man that joined them and smirked slightly, bowing his head "You're most welcome... The old lady have to get some air you know" he smirked and slightly chuckled at them not really paying much attention to them, since he already knew what was going on. He turned his gaze to towards the stage. Saharah smirked at the incubus You've never been holy... Everyone here surely knows that" she said, smirking softly at him.

As Liam took her hand and placed his lips against it, she smiled warmly, getting up from the confortable couch she was sitting in and grabbed her drink. Sascha send her a smirk and send her on her way. Saharah followed Liam to the private rooms, eager to know, if their on/off thing, still was a thing or not.. But the way he treated her and looked at her, that was enough for her to think that there was.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~    We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~  EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 10:11 pm

Liam simply smiled and nodded at Sascha, before his attention had turned on Saharah again - he was looking forward to getting reacquainted with her once more, to have a bit more fun like in old times. "Of course everybody here knows that. Nobody comes here to be cleansed from sin - on the contrary, people come here tosin."

He smiled, as he led the way back to the private room, and closed the door after them, putting his drink on the table before turning to her again. "So, my dear... Are you up for some fun like the good old times, or would you rather we catch up, first?"

// undskyld den blev lidt kort
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~    We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~  EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 11:00 pm

Saharah raised an eyebrow at him and smirked "Aww... And here I was, seaking redemtion, trying to get saved and to beg for forgiveness for my sins" she giggled softly at him as they was walking towards the rooms. She could feel that strong aura all the time, making her more and more frustrated, and he knew it, there was no doubt at that.

As they got to the room, she'd look around and then place her drink on the table. As he spoke she raised an eyebrow at him again "Aww, now you're disappoint me... Here I though.. After all those years, that you knew me" she said crossing her arms, looking like a little girl.

// Np <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~    We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~  EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 12:08 pm

"Saharah, my dear... We both know that's the biggest lie ever told. You love to sin just as much as I do..." he chuckled, winking at her as they'd walked to the room, and once in there, and their glasses were on the table, he chuckled at her response. "Oh, but I know... I just wanted to hear it slip out over your lovely, full lips, is all," he said, while simultaneously shrugging off his suit jacket, and then pulling off the shirt, leaving his torso bare as he stepped closer to her once more.

"So why don't you show me just how much you want to sin with me, once more?" he said, smirking. "Who knows, I might choose to speed things up if you aren't willing to give me what I want right away..." and she should know what he meant by that - she knew that he could kick up his aura's strength one hell of a notch, if he wanted to.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~    We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~  EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 3:24 pm

She smirked at him and shrugged "Sin is a matter of perspective, my dear... But yes.. You might be right" she said smirking, holding her gaze on him. She kept the smirk upon her lips as he started letting the suit jacket slide down his shoulders and continued with his shirt. Saharah stood her ground, looking at Liam as he moved closer to her and slightly she'd biter her lowerlip "No need to cheat with that aura of yours... " she said. She knew what Liam wanted, but she just loved to tease him, knowing that it would cost her later on.

She slightly raised a hand, pulling the shoulderpiece of the dress down " But if you wanted to know... I want you to get this damn dress off me.. Throw me over what ever you see fit and do what you do best" she said just before she'd let her tongue out, running it over her red lips, somehow waiting for Liam to sweep the legs away under her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~    We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~  EmptySøn Okt 06, 2019 11:47 am

Of course, it didn't take Liam all that long to get out of his suit jacket and shirt, and he simply chuckled at her comment - he did know, very well, that he didn't need to use the aura to it's fullest potential to reel her in... He'd already done that quite a while ago, and she seemed to keep coming back for more. Not that he really blamed her - not at all.

"Is that so..." he chuckled, leaning in to kiss her shoulder before he let his tongue slowly run up her neck, for him to softly bite her earlobe - and then he moved in for a kiss, deep, slow, passionate, while his hands worked at her back with the invisible zipper in her dress, getting it off of her while their mouths were still pretty much locked. That done, he bend down slightly to get an arm under her perfect butt, lifting her up like that with no problem whatsoever - he was stronger than a regular incubus, after all, being on par with blood demons - and carried her over to the loveseat in the room, laying her on it, and then, smirking down at her, he began slowly taking off his pants, the slow, sensual movements basically turning it into a small, private strip show for her.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~    We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~  Empty

We meet again, my dear ~ CW ~
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» It has been long my dear! - Audrey
» Oh, I'm sorry dear. But I like going solo - Eugene
» Oh Brother dear - Jaiden
» It's been too long my dear (fortidsemne)
» Losen up my dear - Andrew

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: Det nordlige The King Quarter :: Dove St. :: Louvre's Gentelmen's Club-
Gå til: