Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne

Go down 
5 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne Empty
IndlægEmne: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 1:29 pm

— Det her er et åbent emne, join endelig hvis i vil. Jeg foretrækker engelsk men i kan bare gøre hvad der passer jer Very Happy

She had been running an errand for Samuel and ended up in some random classroom at the academy, amongst students she had never seen before. She couldnt be recognized as someone who didnt belong here, so as soon as the bell rang, she immediately sat down amongst the many students, taking a book from a student that she hid a little behind, sending the person an apologetic smile. She wasnt sure how to get out of this matter, but she had to think fast. She looked around as she realized she might still have a chance at sneaking out unoticed as the teacher were late to class. “Think Vanessa, think,” she silently whispered at herself.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 2:49 pm

She was behind. Not much, but still enough to take the extra lessons before the school year would start for real. Maya sat down at her desk and waited. She picked up her notebook and started drawing small symbols on the pages. Maya noticed the strange girl looking a bit lost. Or just simply because she wasn’t supposed to be there.
” You have about two minutes, but you are in luck. It’s one of the new assistant teachers. She won’t notice you don’t belong here,” Maya looked at the demon and pulled out the chair next to her. ” Come on, sit down. What is the worst thing that can happen?” a lot, she knew that. But Maya and following the rules would be a new thing, and today was not the day for change.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 2:57 pm

Allyn was struggling, and she felt it was so obvious to everyone around her. She sat down at one of the chairs; this was like a mixed room of students from different classes. Or maybe she had just gotten to the wrong class as per usual. She looked up from her doodles as a strage silverhaired girl walked in. She frowned, feeling unfocused as she felt herself bombarded with people around her. ”Please don’t think too loud,” Allyn mumbled under her breath, but unsure if the demon girl heard her. Soon a blonde girl spoke to the silver haired one, and Allyn chose to listen in on what was going on. It wasn’t really on purpose, more her abilities acting up. ”There’s a lot of bad things that could happen,” Allyn butted in, looking from the blonde to the silver. ”I’m Allyn, by the way,” she said with a shy smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 3:18 pm

Morgan had just arrived at the school. She was walking around the hallways after putting her things into her room. She noticed a few people entering a class room. She was a follower, so she went into the room as well. Dressed in a simple summer dress, her hair braided in a french braid. She walked towards some girls talking to each other. She sat down at the table next to a girl who introduced herself as Allyn. She just looked at them in turn, but didn't say anything. It took her some time to strike up a conversation. it was easier if people approached her. She also needed to go see Lorenzo soon. She couldn't wait to surprise him.
Logan

Logan

Humør : I am done with being careful
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 79

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 3:39 pm

Outfit black t-shirt with a red snake and a pair of black jeans

He had landed a few days ago, still living on the hotel because why, not most times, he was not on the school anyway, he always knew how to dress, so today was nothing new, he kind of wanted to figure out what happen, as a girl demon by her smell went in to the class room, he moved in himself and sat down next to a girl.

As he listen in on what was happning, so she was not, a studnet could have fooled him, "idk seems like the worst thing, would be getting noticed, trying to leave the room, i might be able to help," he said as he looked at Vanessa. "You might wanne think about a plan before though, dont want you to fuck up so i get into trouble i got enough as it is."

It was true, in that regarde first day, and he was already ready to get into trouble.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 4:12 pm

She was in her own mind as she heard a mumble behind her, turning her head to look at the girl it came from. She frowned a little as she had only heard one other person speak those kind of words. A telepath? Another girl spoke and she turned her head once again to look at the blonde girl that was speaking to her. "Thanks for the infoooo.." she pulled a little on her words as she felt a little confused as to why this girl was trying to help her. She held the book in her hands that she had snatched from some other student as she was considering the offer from the girl. Whats the worst that could happen? the girl had asked, but Vanessa hated those words with a burning passion. The worst was quite simple as her father's imagination in punishments for being discovered could be quite vivid. The telepath-girl spoke and Vanessa felt as if she had hit the nail head on. "Marina," she introduced herself quite believable, as her life did depend on it. "But you know that's a lie," she thought in her head, quickly glancing at Allyn, just to see if she had guessed right. Before they could talk further, a guy who seemingly had been snooping in on their business spoke, "This isnt some bond movie where a damsel in distress needs a distraction to get out of class. The chances of that failing and me getting in a whole lot more trouble than you, doesnt seem quite worthy of the risk," she said maybe a little to frustrated as she realized their chit chatter had cost her a way out of this class. She tightened her hands on the book and turned her head to the teacher, digging her nails into the soft fabric of someone's bookcover. "So now I'm stuck here," she mumbled to herself looking a bit at the girl that had chosen to sit down with them, twitching her eyebrows a little in confusion.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 4:48 pm

Maya looked at the other girls, Allyn spoke. She knew that girls name because of being roommates with Nathalie. She looked at the other blond girl who seemed kinda shy, not because everyone had to be extremely extroverted or anything. The guy started speaking she frowned a bit.
” Oh boohoo,” she looked at the werewolf with pure annoyance. If she wanted to hear his option she would have asked. Maya then turned her head to the demon.
” I’m Maya,” she looked over to Allyn. “ I’m your sisters roommate. Nice to finally meet you.” maya looked over to the blonde girl again. “ What about you? What’s your name?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 5:08 pm

Allyn could almost feel the shyness imminate from the girl sitting beside her. Having the ability to read minds was rather helpful at times, but focussing on a specific mind seemed to take at her energy. *A good one, but I wont tell them,* Allyn answered ’Marina’, but she knew her name was Vanessa. The girl next to herself was Morgan and the girl that had the blonde hair was Maya. Then there was the Twilight reject Logan seemed to think he was the school’s bad boy. Vanessa seemed to put the werewolf in it’s place, making Allyn bite back a smile as she looked down at her doodles. Then Maya spoke to her, but it was rather hard distringuishing thoughts from spoken words at the moment. She nodded at the blonde girl, introducing herself as her sister’s roommate. ”I guess it’s nice to meet you too,” she said with a shy smile. Her sister knew almost everyone, or at least it felt like it at times. Allyn eyed the silverhaired girl for a while before shaking her head. She knew it wasn’t polite to snoop around, so she tried her best to just focus on her doodles instead. ”Teacher in 3 … 2 … 1 …” Allyn said, looking down at her doodles.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 5:22 pm

Morgan was just sitting there, her eyes following whoever was speaking. She had decided to put herself out there socially, but now when she was sitting here, it was harder than she had thought. One of the girls, Marina, was apparently trying to get out of the room. She looked at the boy who joined them last. He wanted the help the demon get out, but how he was planning on doing so were unclear. She looked at the other blonde girl when she asked for her name. "Morgan," she replied with a soft voice. She looked at the boy again. She wondered what his idea was for getting Marina out from here. Maybe she should just voice her own plan. Just as she was about to do so, Allyn announced the teacher was about to arrive. She leaned forward a little to speak so the teacher, hopefully, couldn't hear her. "Maybe we should cause a distraction," he own ability might do that. She was not a fan of using it though. It made her feel severed from herself. Yet she was ready to do it, if it meant she would perhaps create an impression on them.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 5:35 pm

As the girl answer him, and kind of was saying no to the help he sat back agian, he had put his help out but now, he did not want to help, then agian it was pretty much for his own sake he wanted to do, it but for now, he was not gonna do anything.
"todo bien Marina" He said to the silver haired demon, before he looked at the shapshifter, she seemed to be pissed  on him, because he talked, either that or she did not like him.

Either way he was not, here to make friends, he looked on his phone as the other girl named Allyn, who starte to count down for when the teacher came in. He leaned himself back, in the chair before, he was about to say something,  the door open and the teacher came in. "Mierda." He cursed  for himself before he looked up at the teacher, who was about to talk, to them all. It was easy to hear on his accent that he was not from the Uk at all, one of the reason he some time change to spanish instead of english.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 6:10 pm

Vanessa smiled a little at Allyn at their mental conversation, feeling a little more calm in the presence of the telepath. Maybe it was because she used to have conversations with her friend who had a similar ability. The guy spoke in spanish, but Vanessa didnt exactly know much of the language. Her own accent was American, but she had been raised here in England, so it wasnt like she had met many that spoke in latin languages. "I dont speak spanish," she said with a shrug as he probably meant well. She looked at the girl that introduced herself as Morgan, to then suggest a distraction. She shook her head, frowning a little as Allyn started her countdown. "No distractions," she said quite harshly, but she really didnt want the trouble. The teacher entered and Vanessa sank a little down into her chair, grabbing her phone as she suddenly got second thoughts and slid it back in her pocket. She opened the book and bit into the skin under her lower lip, as she had never really been to classes or school for that matter. She knew she was older than everyone in this class, but she was lucky that she didnt look it. "What subject is it even?" she asked lowly to the group of people that were seated around her.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 6:45 pm

Maya frowned a bit by the guy speaking in Spanish, she understood most languages. The changes were we could speak them, but she didn't pay much effort to it. The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow slightly as the trybrid counted down for the teachers appearance. So many different species at this academy, it was all kinds of incredible when you thought about it.
"Normally I would be all up for it, but I already have a month detention to use - I don't need more," she shook her head a little bit and looked up at the teacher. She wasn't a new student, so she knew most of the teachers by now. She leaned over to Marina and whispered: "You are in luck, this is mr. Netzach. He is quite nice." Maya then sat up and sighed.
"Its not really a subject like that, its more like a; Hey students, some of you need a little follow up before the real work starts.. so the teachers just cover up what they want. Its kinda nice -" she ran took a few books up from her back. "Makes the day a little unpredictable. But I was sure, that mr. West, would be in this class as well.. maybe not, or well, maybe he is just running late again," she mumbled the last sentence to herself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 7:02 pm

Allyn just focussed on her doodleing, as it made it easier to listen what the teacher said. So many people in one classroom, she was sure she was going to get a headache. Netzach? That sounded very weird, even to a girl growing up with Swedish parents. Just at her cue, the teacher stepped in, Allyn looked at him shortly, but she didn’t really need to. Most people she didn’t recognize by face anyways, that was done by their loud thoughts. Maya’s thoughts were crazy loud, happy she didn’t have to share room with one who both spoke and thought a lot.

@Haniel stepped through the door, an old leather bag over his shoulder. He popped his glasses up on his nose as he took notice of the many students. He placed his leather bag on the desk, turning around to face the class. He was quiet for a while. ”Ms. Gilbert, a familiar face in an introduction class? Rather unusual for you, but very nice,” he said with a warm smile on his face. He held a small hacky sack between his hands, tossing it from side to side. ”How about we introduce ourselves?” he said, smiling as if he had just had the best idea in the world. He looked at the door, frowning as Ramiel should’ve been here by now, but either way it was going to be fine. ”My name is Haniel, but to most of you it will be mr. Netzach – I like teaching and playing music. When I’m not here I have quite the family to take care of, and my favorite color is blue,” he said as he then tossed it to the first student he saw; Allyn. However Allyn used her ability, making the ball go to Morgan instead.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 7:34 pm

Morgan didn't blame the demon for turning down her idea, but it did make her feel like her attempt of being social had failed. So she just sat there quietly, listening to the others as they spoke. Her gaze followed the teacher as he walked into the front of the room. She looked at Maya when Haniel spoke directly to her. She felt a little nervous when they were supposed to introduce themselves. She hated when she had to do that. But she just had to get it done. She felt a momentary relief when the hacky sack was thrown to Allyn. That quickly changed when it was moved to her. She grabbed it and held it in her hand. She looked around, before she looked at the ball-like object in her hand. "My name is Morgan. I just moved here. I like blue too," she quickly passed the ball over to the next person, who she didn't catch the name of - the spanish boy. She shortly looked at him to make sure he was getting it, before she looked at her hands fumbling with each other.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 7:49 pm

As the teacher came in, and wanted to start a thing, where they where supossed to indtroduce themself he gave a sigh from himself, he did not really want to do this but maybe he could get out before everything els happend that, idea was kicked out of his head, as he heard Morgan talk, and the ball getten thrown to him, he looked around, before he said one word. "Logan, from Spain." As he then decide to throw it over to the silver haired demon called Marina agian.

He was a bit interested in the girl Morgan, though as she looked at her hands, agian she seemed to be a very shy person, and he kind of found that a bit cute, her being shy, and all that.
His eyes looked over on Marina as she was gonna tell them about herself, he had still his his hand around is phone scrolling trough the social media, as he was hiding it from the teacher, before he decide to put it away, not a good idea getting into trouble at the start of the day.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 8:16 pm

She looked to Maya, leaning a little closer as she explained about the point of this class. She raised her eyebrow a little as she had slouched down her chair as the teacher got in, nodding to let Maya know she was listening. She frowned a little at the mention of another teacher. Like tricking one wasnt hard enough as it was. Mr Netzach spoke to Maya and since Vanessa was seated rather close, she hid a little behind the borrowed book she had, peeking up as he started introducing himself. She watched the sack go around, listening to people's short-whiled introductions as she soon found the sack in her own hands. She felt her blood boil as her own nervousness started to get to her. She took in a shaky breath, trying not to seem freaked out as she squeezed the sack. "Marina Brooks, I moved here recently because of my dad's job. I collect things in my free time and even though I have to work at my dad's firm eventually, I've always wanted to be someone who helps people," she said in a rather calm tone, as words didnt match her body language - Mostly because it was a fabricated story stitched with bits of truth to make it believable. She threw the sack to Maya, looking down into the desk as she hoped people would stop looking at her.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 8:38 pm

Dean was running down the empty hallway, hoping to show up before the teacher had arrived. It wasn’t unusual for him to show up late to class. Not that it really mattered, considering the first part of class was spent on introducing the new students to each other, but Dean had a history of bad behavior in the past and really wanted to improve this year. He stopped in front of the door, realizing that the class had started. He took a deep breath in, knocked on the door twice before opening it. “Hey, sorry I’m late,” he said looking at the teacher with an apologetic look. He was probably going to regret not skipping this class, but when his eyes landed on Maya in one of the first rows his eyes lid up. He gave her their signature handshake, however his gaze stopped for a while at Vanessa in the adjacent seat. He narrowed his eyes a bit at her with a questioning look, but since the class had started and it was completely silent, he couldn’t ask why she was here. He quickly sat down in one of the empty seats and focused his attention on Maya as she had a hacky sack in her hand. Apparently they weren't done with the classic introduction round.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 8:52 pm

"You know your are my favorite teacher," she gave Haniel a little salute and a cheeky smile before he started throwing the ball around. Allyn skipped, but people seemed to not really get the game - Maya already knew Haniel most likely would throw another round - just to get people to mingle. What was it with teachers and socializing? Maya listened to Marina next to her, having the feeling there was more than that  - but she wasn't going to dig in it right in the middle of class. The ball got passed on to her and she stood up. "I'm Maya. I've been here a few years. Like introduction class, because I get to find more people for my cult," she looked at Haniel shortly ,"which of course was a joke. I don't have cult. However, I like art class.. Prefer to be outdoors and enjoy music. I also like talking so, I will try to shut up," she looked over as the door opened. "Dean ma boy!" she smiled and made their signature handshake with him. She sat down and noticed the way he looked at the girl next to her. "And.. I guess I am done," she looked around.
"Hey, you can't skip the round, your turn," she threw the ball to Allyn.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 9:11 pm

Haniel sighed as people never got the game. What was it with new students and their rejection to introduce themselves in front of a class? He didn’t even ask them to stand up, and they acted like the whole world were immidiately against them. He looked with a frown as another student stepped through the door. ”Find a spot, mr. Alavarez, good thing mr. West is running late, or you’d be getting a scolding,” Haniel said, rubbing his temple as he knew his students pretty well. ”Yes yes, handshakes, now sit down,” he said, rushing the werewolf to sit down. These young people knew nothing about respect. Just thinking that made him cringe, but oh well, he did have to act his age sometimes.

Allyn just focused on her doodles and listening to what people said. Most things she already knew, but as the new werewolf stepped in she looked up. Her frown growing bigger as she looked at him. Allyn had never been good with werewolves, but the one by her side didn’t bother her too much. But the alpha? He just looked like she wouldn’t like him, not to mention his thoughts. She snapped out of it as she felt Maya focus on her, catching the ball without looking up. She kept doodling. ”Allyn, sixteen, music, family, green,” she mumbled. Haniel sighed and walked over to Allyn. She looked up from her doodles, staring into the tall angel’s eyes with a frown. ”Do I have something on my face?” she asked in a dry voice.

That was when the door opened again. ”YOOOOOOO MISTA N!” a loudmouthed guy yelled, his hair bleached and his body full of tattoos. He jumped over Haniel’s desk and swung an arm around the angel’s neck. ”Eyyy, Maya! You looking good, could I get your number or are we still on the down low?” he asked with a charming smirk before his eyes fell on Morgan, letting go of Haniel and leaning over the desk to look the omega in the eyes. ”Well hellooooooo beauty,” he said in a raspy whisper, rather sensual for a classroom.

//Introducing @Charles//
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 9:29 pm

Morgan was just sitting quietly listening to what people were telling about themselves. She shortly looked at the other werewolf when he seemed to look at her for a moment. He then turned his gaze away and she moved her hands away from the table and down in the lab. She looked up when she instantly sensed the authority when the alpha entered the room. She followed him with her gaze as he greeded Maya before the teacher told him to sit down. Mr. Netzach didn't seem to be pleased with how little the students were telling about themselves. She just hoped she could avoid talking anymore. She was not a fan of speaking in front of crowds, even if they were smaller ones. She placed her hands on the table and rested her head on it. That quickly changed when the door opened and someone was yelling. She sat up and turned her head to him and saw how he so easily approached everyone, even the teacher. She had no idea what to do when he came closer to her and leaned over the desk. His words and raspy, sensuel tone of voice make her blush severely. She just tried smiling, completely out of it. How was she supposed to respond to that? "Hello?" Her word tryingly, as she didn't know what else to say.

@Aidan was leaned over the table fast asleep. He wasn't getting much sleep lately, so he caught some whenever he could. He didn't notice anything, until a girl was speaking. He might have seen her around last year, he coudln't quite recall. She looked a little familiar. She was called something with M. He opned one eye and shortly looked at her, before he turned his head the other way to sleep some more. He grunted annoyed when someone came in to yell. Who the hell yelled in a class room. He gave up on the sleep and just sat up. He fell back in the chair and crossed his arm, eyeing the very loud guy who just entered. He was disturbing his sleep. As least the girl's voice were harmonic, this one was just loud. "Just throw it over here," he told the girl who had the ball last. He knew how this worked. He had been through it when he first started at the school. Because he had missed more than half of the school year, he was forced to go through it again.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 9:40 pm

Logan was trying to figure out a way of getting out, and somehow it came like someone actualy was gonna care, he never liked alpha werewolfs never had, but this one kind of had given Logan enough time, to get out of this place and this bloody boring class room. He wanted to fight, kick someones ass, and get paid for it, and the next fight was in an hour or so.

He looked at the other people they could deal with the new werewolf he, was leaving now, he threw his back out of the window and shortly after, he jumped out. He sat down closing the window slowly as he then started to move down to the way out of the school, he was so much gonna throw his back in the locker and then get to the fight.

He slowly got into the corridor of the schools hall, as he moved down to his locker, and put it in, as he then starte to move down the hall to get out, and to, the next place where he could grab his bike and then get to the meeting place.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 9:55 pm

As Dean stepped in, Vanessa lifted her eyes and looked at him with surprise. She wanted to say something, but she had introduced herself as Marina and Dean didnt know that. She just shook her head at him shortly, hoping he would understand that it wouldnt be a good time to catch up. Everyone attention was redirected as another late-runner came flying in the door, yelling and jumping tables. Vanessa looked at him with curious eyes as she swore he looked just like her uncle.

@Lana hadnt been paying attention to much of what had been going on, she was just scribbling on her papers, trying to distract herself from the awful smell of dog that was filling the classroom. As soon as the yelling started, she frowned deeply as she lifted her eyes, that followed the tall lanky fellow that seemed to chat up all the ladies. She was far too sober for the upbeat attitude, so without thinking twice, she picked up her half filled starbucks cup and flinged it towards the guy, not caring if it spilled midway over everyone else, "Fucking cork that shit, loudmouth!" she hissed, staying in her seat as she then smiled a little to herself.

Vanessa barely understood what happened, till some sort of sugary pink iced tea rained from above. She was thankful that it was only half a cup, meaning that it wouldnt exactly drench the unfortunate that got to feel the pink rain. She looked back at the girl, frowning a little as she felt her Prideux temper rise.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 10:28 pm

Yes, mr. Netzach,” he said the moment he sat down and went quiet. He moved his gaze to a young girl, Allyn, who’s answer was a list of words rather than a constructed sentence. However, soon another guy burst into the room. Dean couldn’t help but grin at the scene he was causing. “Hell yes,” he said after his first greeting and held in a laugh when he started to approach the girls instead of finding a seat. It took quite the bravery to do that right in front of a teacher. Suddenly, he felt like it was raining on his left arm and he frowned at the smell of iced tea. “Hey, watch it!” he said, looking back at the girl who'd hissed at the newcomer. There was absolutely no need to throw drinks and it pissed him off that she had no respect for the others around her. He had no idea what was going on with the students in this class, but things were spiraling out of control in a matter of minutes. In a way it was thrilling but at the same time they all risked getting detention or worse for their trouble.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 10:43 pm

Maya clapped in her hands when Charles entered the room. "Now see this day is getting better and better," she smiled brightly by this scene. Of course he came to her with a greeting as the first.
"Oh sweety, I always look good and you know it," she gave him a little teasing blink, mostly for the show, "if the phone number I gave you last time didn't work. Don't you think its a hint.. or just me wanting your attention?" She added quickly before he moved over to Morgan. "Oh be nice to her, she is shy," she shook her head a little.

The shapeshifter turned her head over to the werewolf jumping out of the window, but just shook her head. What ever the hell he wanted. She then noticed the half a sleep werewolf, who had been woken up by the noise.
"Wow easy there sugar cake," she looked over shortly after Dean had told the girl to watch it.
@Camila opened the door after a few knocks and looked around.
"Sorry for interrupting. I will need to borrow Maya for a few minutes of your time," Camila smiled to Haniel before waving Maya over to her. Maya sighed before getting her back and walked over to Camila and exhaled the room.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 11:01 pm

Allyn noticed the werewolf jumping out the window, but she felt more relieved than anything. One less dog in the room was a good thing in her mind. She moved her paper closer to her as the ice tea rained from above, making everyone yell out. She just smiled to herself as she listened to what was going on inside their minds. She felt exhausted already, everyone so loud, but Maya and Logan was gone and it helped a little.

Charled turned around, ending up with the cup directly in his face, the left over ice tea filling his hair and making his face a little sticky. ”You could just say ya thirsty after me, babe,” he said in a confident smirk as he looked to Lana. ”Mhmm… You lookin’ good today,” he said, sticking out his tongue as he looked the siren up and down. He turned around as one of the other teachers stuck her head in, making him smile innocently. ”Fair fair, see ya later hot stuff!” he yelled after Maya as she left the room. He then turned his face back to Morgan, winking at her before he went over and took Maya’s seat. He leaned in closer to the girl by his side. ”You’re new, huh?” he said, raising both eyebrows at her as he smirked. He leaned back, looking over at Lana. ”Ey, I might’ve just found your replacement!” he yelled, grinning like an idiot, but a good looking idiot.

Haniel threw his hands up in the air, exhaling in a grunt as people kept moving around. ”Miss McClain, you’ll get to clean this right this instance,” he said in a firm tone, looking at the ice tea slowly forming a pool on the floor. ”Are you all going to behave or will I have to staple you to your chairs?” he asked in a surprisingly calm voice. ”Nah nah, we good mista N, I just got the hots today,” Charles chuckled, looking over at Morgan, raising his eyebrows at her in a flirty remark.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne   That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne Empty

That fake student at that real lesson - Åbent emne
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Little mayfly in the world - Åbent emne.
» Gonna fight them off - Åbent emne
» Reintroduktion til sociale sammenhænge - åbent emne
» Vampire lesson 1 - Hale
» ... Is this real? - Rhaegal

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 2. Sal :: Humane fag-
Gå til: