Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What a promise to claim [cw]

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

What a promise to claim [cw] - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 1:17 pm

They had gone from blaming each other to apologizing to each other, which she only saw as a good thing. As he lifted her up and placed her on the bed she felt her heart run off again, moving her body against his as their lips met again. His comment made her bite him teasingly in his lower lip, looking at him shortly before he moved down to her neck. A moan escaped her lips and her body moved against him as she craved him again. She looked at him as he moved off of her and she narrowed her eyes as she followed his gaze to the ceiling. She removed her clothes, crawling under the duvet and moving closer to Dean. ”Tomorrow is another day,” she whispered, knowing that after all of this she most of all just needed to sleep, however part of her didn’t want that. She wanted to look at him, touch him and feel him, close like they had been before their fight. Her hand snuck down his chest and if he didn’t stop her she would let her fingers crawl into his underwear, teasing him slightly. Lust was in the air, but after venting it seemed more like a warm blanket filling the room. ”But the night is still young,” she said as she took a grip of his member, moving carefully, pressing her body closer and placing sweet kisses against his bare chest.

”Show me how much you love me,” she begged and placed a kiss on his cheek, that slowly made it’s way to his lips. It was crazy how much getting something off your chest could affect one’s feelings, but right now all she felt was the love and need for Dean. She moved again, removing his underwear and straddling him, looking down at him. Enid moved a stray piece of hair behind her ear as she presed her entrance closer to Dean’s member, a sweet moan coming from her lips. ”I know you have energy in you,” she whispered, leaning down to steal another kiss. ”I can feel it in your skin, pulsating through your body,” she said.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 10:20 pm

Enid was right but tomorrow also meant they’d go back to the academy. He turned his head to look at her, wishing they’d be able to move in together. “I’ll miss sleeping next to you,” he whispered and admired her face. Dean felt her fingers slide into his underwear and he stopped breathing at the anticipation. He exhaled when he felt her hand around his member and he moved his hand around her body to pull her closer. Her naked body pressing against him fueled his arousal and her kisses made his muscles tense up. “I’ll show you for the rest of my life,” he said in a low voice as he locked his lips with hers and moved her up on top of his body, placing the other hand on her ass. He helped her take off his underwear as his member was pressing against the fabric and now touched her skin. “You're not going to be able to walk tomorrow,” he said with a teasing smile on his lips, feeling her breath on his lips as she kissed him again. She was right to assume that he had the energy, so when she said she could feel it, he ran his hands down her body before moving them around so he was above her. If she wanted him to show her how much he loved her, he needed to give in to all his cravings and give her the pleasure she badly deserved.

He placed a hand on her face, looking into her green eyes. “I’ll always have energy for this,” he said leaning down to press his lips against hers, letting his tongue slide into her mouth and feeling addicted to her taste. He broke the kiss to move his face down to her neck, placing tender kisses. “I'll love you like no one can,” he whispered before he continued down to her bosom. He licked her nipple, running his tongue all the way around it, before placing his mouth around her softness and sucking it. He moved his hand up her body, grazing the skin before stopping to caress her breast. His emotions crazed inside of him, craving her more for every second and he felt a little precum, warm and wet forming on the tip of his member from the excitement. He continued downward, placing slow kisses all the way down to her nether lips, feeling the sweet, warm wetness. He gently started licking her sweet essence, going up and down her outer parts before separating them with his tongue. He continued licking it, letting the tip of his tongue enter her with a desire to make her moan louder for him. Slowly pushing it in and out of her as he indulged himself in her sweetness. He found her clit to lightly suck on it and fuel her arousal further. Before she got close to climaxing, he moved down to place tender kisses against her thigh before he pulled away from her skin, breathing heavily. Dean moved up above her and slowly entered her, enjoying the inviting wetness around his member. He slowly stroked inside of her, watching her face to notice which thrusts gave her the most pleasure and had every intention of making her scream his name.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 5:30 pm

”I might just sneak into your room more often,” she whispered in a tease. She knew that it wasn’t allowed, but it would be worth it, sleeping next to Dean and feeling safe. His teasing words made her chuckle and a sweet laugh escaped her lips as he flipped them around. His lips joining her in a wet embrace and his tongue coming out to play did something to her body. She craved him already and sighed as he removed his lips from hers, instead moving down her body. Enid didn’t want to close her eyes, she wanted to look at Dean play with her body like this, but it was like fighting the sweet sensation. Mmmhmmh ,” she moaned as he moved further down with his kisses. She spread her legs for him, gladly inviting him to taste her like this and she felt her body rummaging with lust and love at the same time. The sensation of his tongue playing with her like this made her hips jerk as they wanted more. Her body wanted more of his and she wanted him to keep doing this forever. She felt herself close and as she was just about to reach her high he moved away. Her breath unsteady and her chest heaving as he crawled up on her again. She didn’t mind being his prey if it was like this.

He entered her and for a short second she saw nothing but stars infront of her vision. Her cave wet from how he had played and toyed with her. Another moan escaped her lips as he hit her sweetspot, sending shivers down her spine. She wanted him. More and more. His gentle strokes quickly turned to rougher thrusts and she moaned loudly, feeling her body spin at the sensation. Lust crawling in from both sides and she pushed herself against him. ”Dean,” she whispered longingly and placed a kiss against his neck, biting his soft skin. The mark was onlt short lived as he quickly healed, but she didn’t mind. Her one hand moved to his back, clawing her fingertips into his back, craving his closeness. The other moving up to his hair, grabbing a fistful as she felt him stroke her sweetspot so good. She was close to her high, so close she could taste it and as he thrusted again she felt herself tighten around him letting out a loud moan with it.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 8:29 pm

Please do,” he said breathlessly. Dean couldn’t afford breaking any rules but at the same time he was willing to take the risk with Enid.
He kept thrusting her sweet spot, feeling the immense pleasure against his member and wanting it to continue endlessly. He moaned at her bite and it left a tingling feeling underneath his skin until it healed. He moved his lips to her neck, placing a few kisses as she pulled him closer, feeling her crave him more and himself getting closer. He stroked her faster and when she felt her tightening around him, he couldn’t hold it any longer. He thrusted deep inside of her as he came, letting out a deep moan and feeling the orgasm send shivers down his body. He felt dizzy and gave in to the feeling by laying more of his weight on top of her. He was breathing heavily while he waited for his body to regain control and for a moment he forgot everything about time and place. He opened his eyes to look at her, feeling enchanted by her green eyes and knowing that there was nothing else he wanted in this world.
He moved away from her to cool down his body and was now laying on his back, looking up at the ceiling. “You're amazing,” he said in a whisper while his heart rate slowed down. As he'd calmed down he felt a sudden tiredness and reminded himself that tomorrow was a new day. “Goodnight beautiful,” he whispered, moving his head closer to hers to give her one last kiss before he turned around and fell asleep.

Dean woke up the next morning with the best feeling in his stomach and for a while he just admired how peaceful Enid looked when she was sleeping, before he eventually had to move his arms around her, pressing himself closer to her body. “Good morning baby,” he said in a low voice, placing a gentle kiss on top of her shoulder. He just laid there for a while, enjoying her soft body against his own and thinking about what it would feel like to wake up next to her every day. “Would you consider moving in with me next year?” he asked her. He wouldn’t get mad if she said no and he was still going to look for a place for himself, but he wanted to know if she thought moving in with him was too big of a step. With all the crazy thoughts he’d been having, moving in together was undoubtedly one of his biggest wishes. He couldn’t describe what it was about Enid, but whatever it was, it told him that they belonged together - despite the odds against them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTors Jul 04, 2019 5:21 pm

As he came she felt herself lose a bit of her control as she let out a longing moan, not really able to speak much as she felt her high overwhelm her. It was weird how her body reacted so easily to him, thinking he might have a spell over her. From the moment she had seen him, she felt as if she had been drawn to him in a way hard to explain. She cuddled up to him, feeling his warm seed inside her, yet she didn’t want to go and clean herself out. There was no need for that. She closed her eyes, listening to his heart calm down as her own was still fluttering with emotions. Feeling her core still spin from what he had been doing to her body, his small whisper of goodnight putting a faint smile on her face as she herself drifted off into sleep. Her dreams were not always pleasant, like there was always something hiding in the shadows. She slept through the whole night, cuddling up to Dean whenever she felt like her dreams were getting out of control. The morning sun came in through the window, promising a new and shiny day. She heard his low voice, and blinked a few times with her eyes as she awoke. Feeling his lips against her shoulder, combined with the fact that he pulled her closer made her chuckle under her breath. ”Good morning,” she mumbled, nuzzling her nose against his nose. At first she didn’t understand what he was saying, but slowly she realised, pulling away to look him in the eyes. Was he joking? Was this just a test? She felt a little confused, and looked down at his chest, running her fingers over his tanned skin.

”It depends on where you are moving to,” she said with a faint smile, leaning up to kiss him gently, however she already felt the need to kiss him again. She did, deepening the kiss somewhat as she pressed herself closer to him as she moved her lips against his. She was in love, such a pure love that she wanted to treasure, yet she also had to be careful. Her father had a habit of ruining relationships, she had seen what had happened to Samaira not to mention what happened to her brother Baal. Enid broke the kiss slowly, licking his upperlip teasingly with a devilish smile on her lips. ”I honestly don’t know, Dean, I mean – A lot can happen in a year, right?” she said with a smile. It wasn’t a no, she was actually rather open to moving in with him, but it was too early to tell still. She sighed, leaning her forehead against his chest, breathing in his scent. ”Are you planning on making me your Luna some day?” she whispered a bit in teasing, but she was rather curious. She didn’t need such a title, but everyone knew that an alpha needed a luna to calm him down somewhat.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Jul 09, 2019 12:25 pm

He returned the kiss, pressing her closer to him and when she broke it he glanced downward to her lips, before looking into her eyes. “Of course,” he said and knew that only time could tell what was going to happen. “I just hope that good things will happen,” he said, hoping that she'd still be part of his future many years from now. “All I want is for you to consider it,” he clarified as he moved a hand into her hair, gently playing with her brown locks. “And I’ve actually decided to stay in England,” he answered to her first sentence. He’d considered moving back to Spain, but he had no doubt in his mind that he needed to stay. “Santiago is taking over the leadership in Spain and I’m staying here with my own pack. Three werewolves have already joined and soon my grandparents will move back to England to make us six in total,” he explained so she knew it was a long-term decision.
When we were arguing last night, I quickly realized that you helped me stay grounded. If that persists I can promise you that you’ll be my Luna,” he said as a hint of a smile came across his face. He’d often lost control whenever he was angry. He would turn and destroy things, but he knew that if anyone could help him fight against that and stay in control, it was probably Enid. “I know I was a fool and I’m such a fool for asking you to move in with me next year after one month of dating… but you just mean the world to me Enid,” he said sincerely. She knew this, she’d seen how quickly he’d fallen for her and at this point it was only growing stronger for every day that passed. He kissed her lips once again, before he got out of bed and went out into the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. He got dressed and packed up the suitcase. “What do you want to do today?” he asked her, thinking that she probably wanted to do something more casual than yesterday.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] - Page 3 EmptyOns Jul 17, 2019 10:59 pm

She smiled, looking at him speak about his pack. She would never be able to understand what bond a pack gave a werewolf, but she didn’t need to. ”Sounds good,” she whispered to him having explained everything about his new growing pack. She placed a small kiss on his chest, feeling a bit nervous at the thought of his grandparents moving to England. Maybe the princess of hell wasn’t really someone you wanted to present to your elders, but then again Enid wanted to meet them. ”And I’ll consider it, alright – I just need to find out how I can keep my father out of my business,” she said with a faint sad smile on her lips. She didn’t want it to be her reality that she had to hide things, but better safe than sorry when it came to the devil. Enid thought the safest bet would be speaking to her sister about it all, making things easier for her. If there was someone she could trust it was Nimue. Him speaking about their fight last night made her look down. She wasn’t proud to show her temper like that, but one wasn’t a Morningstar without a bit of drama in ones life. She looked at his eyes as he spoke again, feeling her heart skip a beat as she couldn’t help but smile. She was at a loss for words as he kissed her gently and she looked after him as he went to the bathroom. Deciding to join him in the shower was perhaps a risky move, but she wanted to feel him close. She kissed his back as she stepped in and under the water with him. Nothing major happening, just her longing for him to be close. It was awful to feel this in need of someone else, but then again she didn’t mind it when it was Dean. After the shower Enid took her time drying herself off with one of the soft towels, drying her hair as he asked her what she wanted to do. ”You’re going to think this is silly,” she chuckled a bit as she looked at herself in the mirror, drying off her body once more before returning to her wet hair. She liked the feeling of cleanliness after a shower, it just seemed to realx her more. ”I want to spend the day just lounging around here,” she giggled, shaking her head as she knew it sounded stupid. However after everything yesterday she really just needed something calm. Something that wouldn’t involve too many people. She got dressed slowly, taking her time because she wasn’t in a rush. [color=#4B0082]”I was thinking movie marathon, popcorn and ordering some nasty take out,”[7color] she chuckled as she walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck as she leaned up to his lips. ”I just want to spend some time relaxing and being lazy with my boyfriend,” she whispered gently before kissing him tenderly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] - Page 3 EmptyOns Sep 18, 2019 10:00 am

//Out//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] - Page 3 Empty

What a promise to claim [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» Promise me, Darling - Alicia
» I'm not trespassing I promise - Cain
» It’s a study date, I promise
» Is it the promise of pleasure that seduces you?
» I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet udendørs :: Akademiet bagved :: Den Store Have-
Gå til: