Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne] Empty
IndlægEmne: I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]   I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne] EmptyOns Jan 03, 2018 4:16 pm

Dato: 04.12.2017
Sted: Lovre’s Gentlemen’s Club
Tidspunkt: 18.32
Vejr: Kold og blæsende
Outfit: Kjole + sko Makeup + hår
Tag: @Liam

Slowly she walked down the streets in Moonlight Falls. She had only lived her for a few days, which she had used to get just a bit control over her tiny apartment. But she knew that her savings wouldn’t last, she had to get a job. And even before she had moved she knew exactly where she wanted one. Lovre’s Gentlemen’s Club. She wanted to dance, it was all she felt she was good at, she just had to get through an interview. It was not like she had an appointment or anything, but she had searched about it! And she knew when it was the best time to go looking for a job, the manager had to be there. And this was the time, before they opened.

At the entrance she was stopped by a big man, the doorman she figured. She explained him what her purpose was, and he looked her over, raising an eyebrow before he just shook his head letting her in. Once inside he took her coat, and told her to follow him. She looked around as they passed some of the dancing areas, and her eyes lit up by the look. This was what she wanted to do, it was even more beautiful than on the few pictures she had been able to find. Following the guy to what seemed to be part of the back area they stopped outside a door. She waited patiently as the guy nocked the door waiting for a response. Once he got it, he opened the door giving her a gesture to get it. Swallowing the lump that had formed in her throat she entered the room, her heart beating nervously in her chest. She stopped on the inside as the guy went in and looked at the man in the room ”She says she’s looking for a job. I figured you would talk to her yourself as always” he said with respect in his voice before he bowed his head once in a gesture towards the man, and left the room closing the door behind him.

If she felt nervous before it was nothing compared to now. She was just standing there holding her back with both hands that was folded in front of her. Shit she couldn’t just stand here looking at him. Biting her lips she took a few steps closer, not really hugging the wall anymore. ”Hey.. I’m Olive.. I. well as the guy said. I’m here for a job. I want to be one of your dancers.” she said, with a bit of shyness to her voice, the nerves showing clearly on her face.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]   I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne] EmptyTors Jan 04, 2018 1:11 am

It'd been a pretty quiet day for Liam so far. As usual, he'd shoved his one night stand out the door as soon as he woke up, then proceeded to make himself some breakfast, then he'd trained, and then he'd taken a shower. And now, well, now he'd been at the club for just about half an hour, meeting in with the first employees to make sure they got the club properly prepared for tonight, as the start of the month was always the busiest time of the month, as people had more money. And this month even more, since the young people liked to splurge on themselves in the start of December.

He was sitting in his office, going over the finances for the club on his iMac, when there was a knock on the door. "Enter," he automatically said, eyes still glued to the screen as his bouncer entered - but then he took his eyes off the screen when a - seemingly - young girl followed him inside. Hmm? He hadn't seen her before... He gave her the once-over before he looked at the screen again, as the bouncer explained why she was here. He nodded when he was done talking. "Yes, of course I will. Thank you. You may go back outside," he then told the bouncer, who, of course, then left Olive and Liam.

He closed down the pages concerning the finances, and turned to look at her again, his sharp senses picking up on her scent - fairy, no doubt about that -
and her rapid heartbeat, the nervous look on her face... He raised an eyebrow, looking very, very far from impressed when he heard what she wanted. "Hmm... One of our dancers, you say. You don't really seem to fit in, sweetie." he very bluntly told her. No, she really didn't seem to fit in, she looked all too innocent and cute, and that nervousness... Nothing of that fit the descriptions of a dancer, not of the kind they used, anyway.

// Hår + tøj
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]   I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne] EmptyTors Jan 04, 2018 4:33 pm

Looking at the guy behind the desk, she couldn’t help but feel a bit intimidated. The way he was sitting, looking at her, his suit, his hair everything just made her feel just a bit smaller. Ohh fuck, she wasn’t good at this, but she knew she had to go through this to get the job of her dreams. His expression alone showed that he was far from impressed, and she knew why. Her entire person didn’t scream ‘pole dancer’, but non the less that was what she was.  ”But I…” she stopped herself biting her own lip, carefully thinking over her next words, she knew she had to choose them wisely for him to even give her a chance to show what she could. ”I know I don’t look like it, but I’m not here to fool anyone. I know what this place is, and I promise you that when I stand on that stage.. I.. “ she held a small break and then continued ”I can dance, and I can move my body like no one else. I can bring something to this place you need. Something all your exotic dancers can’t give you.”
She tugged a little harder on the straps of her bag. ”Just.. Give me a chance to show what I got. If you still don’t think I fit to this place, I will take my things and leave. But just give me a chance. I might surprise you.” she then said as she bit her lip. The entire time her heart was beating hard in her chest, almost making her breathing a bit hard.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]   I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne] EmptyTors Jan 04, 2018 10:19 pm

Liam's ears still picke dup on that very frantic beating of her heart, and he tilted his head just slightly, looking at her with one eyebrow slightly raised as she began explaining. Now, normally, he really didn't give anyone the chance to show him what they could do unless he already thought they had it in them, but this girl did seem to be a little bit special, just a tiny bit. Of course, she was still pretty damn innocent to look at, just one big bundle of nerves, all on edge and looking like she'd maybe rather bolt the room than stay here and dance. But she had determination, too, a trait he valued in his employees, and so, he sighed before he stood up.

"Well then. One chance, and just the one. Come with me." his tone of voice left no room for arguing, as he went right past her and left the door open so she could follow him into the dance area. "Any song in particular you want to dance to, you say it to Joe." he told her, gesturing towards the DJ getting his things ready. While giving her time to request a song from him, he went and made himself a martini from the nearest bar, and then sat down near the dance stage, legs up on another chair as he leant back and looked up at her. "Impress me."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]   I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne] EmptyFre Jan 05, 2018 12:09 am

She felt like she was 15 years again, and waiting on the teacher to speak up, say something. It felt like it took forever before he finally answered her. A sigh relief rushed through her body, as she heard him answering him. One chance that was all she needed! She hurried after him as he left the door, nodding a bit as she heard him tell her about the DJ. ”thank you sir!” she said before she quickly moved up where the DJ was setting up. First he looked a bit confused at her, but then he glanced at the bar and just shrugged. It seemed like everyone just automatically followed Liam’s orders.

Slowly she moved down to the stage area, leaving her back on one of the tables as he came back. She took of her earrings, necklace and rings, knowing very well they would work against her. Okay one shot, she could do it. She noticed how he got back and found a seat and she bit down on her lip, her heart beating even faster than before. Slowly she moved to the stage, and without hesitation she got up. She sent him a soft smile ”Remember what I said, it’s nothing what you have here, and it’s just part of what I can do.” she said sending him a soft smile. She took a deep breath turning around, giving Joe a signal to start the music. The first music was nothing more than a soft intro, and she used that time, to move her body very slowly in sensual movements, opening the dress, that she slowly and very elegantly fell to the floor, leaving her standing in a dance outfit that fitted her toned hourglass shaped body perfectly.

Shortly after the music started, she walked effortlessly to the pole, making the dress fall of the stage, as she only slightly pushed it with the heel of her shoes as she walked. At this moment there were no nerves left to be seen, and instead of that insecure girl, was a woman who moved herself very confidently. It was no longer than 20second into the dance that she pulled a hairpin out, making her long beautiful curly blonde locks fall softly around her shoulders. At his point her heartbeat had calmed extremely down, her heart beating normally. Every move was precise, controlled and perfectly executed without any problems. This was what she did best, this was what she was good at, dancing. Of course she could do much more, but this showed off her the control of her body, the control she had, and her technique, something she knew was what they normally looked for. Her innocent look combined with the sensual moves her body made, had always caught a lot of attention when she danced. And today was no difference. The DJ stopped to look, almost mesmerized, a young boy passed by and he stopped in his steps until he was told to continue his work by some other man. But Olive didn’t notice these things, she was focus on her dancing, and on the stage she had no issue with people looking at her, she was a different girl up here, confident, strong, graceful and elegant.
As the dance ended she slowly let herself slide down to the floor, arching her back once, before she once more laid down flat on the floor, her eyes locked on the guy who had the final judgement, Liam.

//Outfit når kjolen ryger Håret når det løst Dance
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]   I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne] EmptyTors Jan 11, 2018 2:55 am

Liam had taken his good time, chilling and mixing his martini, eating an olive on his way back to the poledancing area, where he sat down in one of the comfy armchairs nearest the pole, enjoying the feel of the expensive chair, the perfect cushioning, as he watched her prepare, taking a sip of his drink before she spoke, and got going, to a nod from the demon.

Of course, he was still very aware how fast her heart was beating, and he was probably going to keep listening for that, as clear an indicator of nerves as it was. But he was smiling when she let the dress go, obviously liking the dance outfit on her. As she began dancing, he kept his facial expression calm, neutral, only raising an eyebrow once in a while, or leaning in a little bit closer to look more closely at her techniques. During her dance he finished his drink as well, and smiled on the inside at hearing her heartrate return to normal while she was dancing. She really was one big surprise, wasn't she? He was pretty damn sure the guests would love that, getting blown away by a seemingly innocent girl, who could move like that.

When she laid down again, looking at him, he kept his face neutral, still, for the longest time, eyes looking her over one last time, before a small, crooked smile slipped in place on his lips. "Well, I'll admit it. You surprised me. Not a lot of people do." he slowly said, and stood up, correcting his suit. "You're hired."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]   I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne] EmptyLør Jan 13, 2018 9:58 pm

She didnt notice anything else as she had started dancing, it was like everything else was toned out. She ofcourse still knew exactly what direction Liam was sitting, but she didn't really look for it. All of her focus was pushed towards the dance, poured into those sensual and elegant moves that showed up the amount of tecnique she had.

And now she just layed there, she didnt really move at first, she just looked at him, her heart still beating slowly in her chest. Slowly she rose without any problems, making it possible to really look her over in that dance outfit of hers. She started to feel the uneasyness that pushed at her, but she stayed still waiting, watching him. And finally he smiled, it was small and crooked but it was there! That was a good sign, wasn't it? Oh god she hoped so. And then he started talking, and yes it did sound good. A small smile of her own showed on her lips, but it turned into a bigger one when he told her she was hired. "Thank you so much! I promise you wont regret it!" She said as she elegantly got of the stage. She found her dress, and pulled it over her head, but she couldnt zip it up more than halfway. Okay, maybe this dress hadn't been the best idea. The nerves started to show itself once more, and her heart beat got just a bit faster again. She walked over to him and sent him a soft and shy smile "Sorry but.. I can unzip this myself, but I can't zip it up. I know it seems stupid but, do you mind doing it?" She turned around and pulled the long hair to one side, exposing her back, and the half closed dress.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]   I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne] EmptyMan Jan 15, 2018 4:11 pm

Liam just watched her, smiling, as he stood back up and brushed a hand through his hair. His eyes still on her as she thanked him and got off stage to start putting her dress back on, though it didn't seem like she could quite reach all the way herself, or maybe the zipper was just being a bitch to her, who knew. Any way, she apparently got a bit nervous again, proven by her heart rate going up once more, as she turned around and asked him for help. Now, he wasn't normally such a helpful guy, no, not at all, usually people could go fuck themselves for all he cared. But she was now going to be an employee of his, and he was just a tiny bit kinder to his employees than to everyone else.

So he nodded, and walked over behind her, maybe a step closer than what was strictly necessary or even polite, but he did slowly zip the dress back up, smiling at how snugly it sat on her body, the way the material hugged her form. "There you go." he half-purred, leant in just close enough for his breath to ghost across the soft skin of her neck.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]   I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne] EmptyTirs Jan 16, 2018 3:19 pm

She just stood there, her heart beating, wondering if he was going to help her, but why shouldn't he? It was not like she asked anything crazy, she just asked for help with closing her dress. She could feel his presence as he walked up behind her, how close was he? Did he need to be THAT close to zip her up? But ofcourse she didn't ask it, she didn't say anything. She felt the zipper slowly being zipped up. And then she felt his breath over her delicate and soft skin, the way he talked ohh dear god. She felt the blood rush to her cheeks, and she almost jumped a step away from the tingling sensation it sent through her body.

She quickly turned around, almost tripping over a chair, but managing to stabalize herself just in time. "Uhmm yeah.. he.." she cleared her throat. "So.. We should probably talk about when I start, salary, expectations from both side, you know.. stuff...." She tried to hide the shy part of her he had awoken, but her heartbeat and the flushed cheeks gave her away. She moved a lock of hair behind her ear as she looked at him, nope she had never been good with those things. The only place where she was confident and in control was when she danced, which he have probably noticed by now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]   I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne] EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 12:26 am

Liam sighed inwardly when she reacted the way she did - all jumpy and instantly moving away from him. Hmm. Maybe not this one, then. It wasn't fun to catch prey when it was all jumpy like this... So maybe he'd just keep to hiring her and nothing else. Pity, though, with that body of hers. Wrapped up in all that insecurity. What a loss.

He straightened his suit once more as he raised himself back up to his full height. He really hated it when people didn't play along, or at least just played all coy. Actually being coy and that innocent? One hell of a turnoff for him. One of the very, very few. Maybe he'd just go fuck one of his other employees, then. A lot of them were always up for another round. Maybe that demon witch? Never mind him being one of the many children of his long-time lover and friend... She didn't mind it after all, and they had fun. So what.

"Well, come with me, then. The papers are all in my office." he told her, indicating for her to follow him as he began walking to the back of the club again, into his office where he quickly found the standard papers and gave them to her to look over.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]   I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne] EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 3:26 pm

She felt a bit of relief as he told her to follow him, to fix the papers. Maybe she could relax just a bit now, he didn’t seem like he was trying to do anything after all, no she could handle that. And with that thought in mind she quickly grabbed her back, and sent the DJ a smile as thank you, and she got one right back. She took a few almost running steps to catch up with her new boss, following him into his office.

She placed her bag on a chair and took the papers he gave her. Her heartbeat had by this time calmed down yet again, there was nothing to be so worried about right now. She had gotten then job, he was not standing super close, and she didn’t really feel uncomfortable. Slowly she sat down on one of the chairs at the table, not his of course, and she started to look them over. She was a fast reader and it didn’t take her long to watch them through. She placed the papers in her lap and looked up at the handsome man ”It seems like everything Is in order, just as to be expected.” Of course she used a lot of time researching about this place, she had to be sure what she was getting herself into. She turned the pages and found the one where she had to sign and then she looked around before looking up at him. ”Do you have a pen, ohh.. and when do you want me to start?” her eyes was calm now, as her entire body posture was, she really did change quite a lot in her appearance. Only thing that never changed was the confident she had on stage.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]   I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne] EmptyTors Jan 25, 2018 2:42 pm

Of course, on their way back to the office, he did notice how calm her heartbeat was getting again, and was actually quite surprised at how quickly she seemed to change moods. But then again... Maybe not all that weird what with her being a fairy? He didn't know too many fairies, it was still rather rare to bump into one, but he'd still been close to enough of them to recognize their scent immediately. He just ended up brushing it off as maybe being something fairies did, after all, he really didn't know all that much about them, he could just recognize their scent and knew they could sense emotions - that was pretty much all he knew.

He carefully watched her as she quickly read through the document, and when she was done and had flipped to the appropriate page, he handed her a pen even as she asked for one and looked around for it, a pleasant smile on his face. "Of course it is. I'm in charge of it, after all. There's a reason Mr. Louvre put me in charge." he said as she took the pen, and then leant back in his chair before answering her question with another question. "How soon can you? One of our dancers is sick at the moment, so the sooner you can start, the better."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]   I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne] EmptyLør Jan 27, 2018 12:49 am

She was feeling much more realxed now, just sitting there all relaxed in the chair. She grabbed the pen he handed her, sending him a grateful and sweet smile. She placed the papers on the table and signed it with her signature. Just as elegant and beutiful as her dancing, perfectly done, neat and without hesitation. She turned the papers around, placing the pen on top of them before sending them to him "I guess It shouldn't be nessesary to ask for a copy for myself, but I will do it anyway." she said with a soft voice befor she placed her hands in her lap, sitting still looking at him.

"I can start tomorrow if you need it. I have to fix some things today, so I'm afraid I can't be of any help." she said seeming just a bit insecure for a moment, she felt bad that she couldn't help them now they had problems, but she had to fix some things. she was still new to town, and that caused some problems. "Do you have someone that can show me the rest of the club? I would like to know where I can change and stuff like that before I start. It makes me feel more... Secure." she looked at him, her cheeks getting just a bit red. She hated asking him, he was the boss, it was not his job to show her around, but she had to know before she started working, else it would be... Well it would not be good.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]   I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne] EmptyMan Jan 29, 2018 5:39 pm

Liam just calmly watched her as she signed the papers, noting her calmness, such a contrast to just fifteen minutes earlier. She did seem rather interesting, but still too innocent for him, so, well, she'd get to be one of the few exceptions to what usually happened when he hired someone. And after that, too. A pleasant smile spread on his lips as he took the papers, nodding as he rose and walked just the few steps over to the corner of the room to take a photocopy she could get with her as she walked out again.

"I would very much like you to start tomorrow, then." he calmly informed her. "Diego can show you around. He's in the bar in the back tonight, but it opens later than the other bar does, so he shouldn't have any problem taking the time off to show you around." he told her, taking the photocopy and handing it to her. "With all of that in order, is there anything else you wish to know before you start tomorrow?" he then asked, sitting back down in his chair and putting the other papers into the filing cabinet right next to his desk.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]   I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne] EmptyTirs Jan 30, 2018 4:41 pm

She followed him with her eyes as he walked to the copy machine, listening to his voice. She nodded softly when he told her about Diego, but she soon realized he wouldn’t be able to see it ”Diego, I will find him.” she then said calmly before she was handed her own copy. She looked it over, made sure everything was in order and that it was in fact the same thing she had just signed, and of course she also checked that his signature was on the pages It was not that she didn’t trust him, she had just learned to make sure everything was in order. She shook her head softly as she placed her papers in her back. ”No thank you Mr Curtis. I think I have taken enough of your time already.” she said as she got up and grabbed her jacket that was hanging on the chair, she placed it over her arm and grabbed her bag. ”Thank you once more for this opportunity. I promise you won’t regret it.” she then shook his hand before leaving the office and going off to find this Diego.

//Olive er ude
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]   I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne] Empty

I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» What am i? (XxX) (Fortidsemne) - Liam
» What a promise to claim [cw]
» Is it the promise of pleasure that seduces you?
» It’s a study date, I promise
» What does a guy have to do to get a job? - Liam

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: Det nordlige The King Quarter :: Dove St. :: Louvre's Gentelmen's Club-
Gå til: