Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What a promise to claim [cw]

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

What a promise to claim [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 11:58 pm

Outfit
@Dean

CONTENT WARNING: Sexual content ahead

______

They had been seeing each other a few times after their so called first date. Enid had found herself more happy than she had ever felt before. She looked forward to the classes she had with him, even if they weren’t partnered up, it was still nice to send him a smile and feel the warm sensation spreading in her stomach. She had been gone for a week by now, kinda stuck in hell on an adventure that had taken far too long. She sat down by one of the trees in the garden, book in hand as she let her exhausted body rest against the tree trunk. The angel closed her eyes for a second, listening to everything around her, feeling the grass under her. Hell wasn’t scary for her, but the things she had done down there were tedious. It was like doing chores. She opened her book, letting her eyes rest on the pages as she grabbed her water bottle by her side, taking a quick sip. ”You are staring again,” she said with a small chuckle and looked up at the werewolf. She had been gone for a week, earth time, but time passed differently in hell. She looked to him with a kind smile on her lips and felt how she had missed him. With the smile still lingering on her lips, she clapped the grass next to her, inviting him to sit down. She knew he would have questions, or maybe not. She would just have to find out.

Sidst rettet af Enid Fre Maj 17, 2019 9:55 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyLør Maj 11, 2019 1:02 am

Outfit: white t-shirt, black jeans, sneakers

The past week had felt like one of the slowest in his life. The more time he had spent with Enid, the further he had fallen in love with her. His week had felt empty without her and he had a constant pain inside of him. Primarily because he hadn't been able to message or call her. He didn’t like thinking about her being in hell. It only worried him in case she'd get hurt. He didn’t know why she had to go there but it was doubtfully for vacation purposes. He hadn’t seen much of the devilish side of her but he could only hope that it wasn't love that had blinded him from seeing it. He stepped out into the garden and felt his heart rate increase the moment his brown eyes found Enid. He continued in her direction and stopped a meter away from her to take in the beautiful view. He smiled at her comment and crawled down in front of her. He placed his hand on her book to grab it and lay it on the grass beside of her, before he leaned in to kiss the lips he had missed so bad. Eventually he pulled away from her face and opened his eyes. “God, I’ve missed you,” he said looking into her green eyes, feeling the butterflies in his stomach come back to life. Then he moved away to sit next to her and leaned his back against the tree. “How was your trip?” he then asked, not knowing what else to call it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyLør Maj 11, 2019 1:37 am

Enid chuckled as he grabbed her book, placing it beside her and looked shortly at his brown eyes. She had missed those eyes so dearly, but it was like everything was alright again. He leaned in for a kiss, and she happily leaned into his lips, moving slowly against his. The feelings he gave her were indescribable. It was like fear and excitement at the same time, and part of her loved that feeling so much. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, she whispered against his lips as he broke the kiss. She wanted more, but decided it would be best to have a little patience. To her it had been about a month since she saw him, and she was aching to be close to him. He sat down next to her and she grabbed her book again, opening it on the page she had reached, leaning up and against him slightly. She smiled at his question and looked up at him. ”It was pretty standard, as hell goes at least,” she said with a small chuckle and took his hand with her free one, entangling their fingers as she thought about what to say. ”I got to catch up a bit with some of my siblings, it was almost like a reunion down there for a second,” she said with a chuckle and turned her face to the book in her hand again. ”I’ve missed you too,” she said quietly, a faint smile on her lips. ”But how about you? Any drama I should know off?” she said. She decided just to close her book and look at the werewolf at her side instead.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyLør Maj 11, 2019 10:26 am

He agreed with her remark. Her absence had only confirmed how much she meant to him. “Does that mean you’ve realized you can’t live without me?” he whispered with faint a smile on his lips. He had never felt a hand fit more perfectly with his and lifted it up to kiss it gently while she answered him. He had been worried about her, so he suppose it was a good sign that she called the trip standard? “And how do you define a standard trip to hell?” he asked and wanted her to tell him what she’d done. He wanted to know more about this side of her, though she'd always be his heaven. “How are your siblings doing?” he asked with a sincere care for her family.

He chuckled when she asked about drama. “Right. Because I’m the king of drama,” he said sarcastically. She’d know that he'd always prefer to stay out of drama. Yet he tried to think about what had happened the past week just to give her something. She’d have to ask her friends for gossip. “We lost the Sunday’s game, so that was not so good,” he said with a silent sight. “I also talked to my dad and he bought a plane ticket for me to come home in late July,” he explained as she’d probably like to know when he was leaving. “Ever since I met you I think I’ve been in less drama than ever,” he said thoughtfully. He had gotten himself into a lot of trouble this semester that he had talked to her about. But finally it seemed like his life was falling in place.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyLør Maj 11, 2019 11:04 am

Enid made a thoughtful expression but smiled as a tease as he had asked her if she couldn’t live without him. ”Without you, life would be dull and meaningless,” she whispered with a cute smile on her lips, her green eyes following the small kisses he placed on her hand. She chuckled at his quesition Hell was a weird size for most people to understand, but it was nice hearing him trying. ”Standard as in nothing out of the usual, I however did have to do something out of the ordinary,” she said sighing , resing her head against his shoulder. She felt drained, but it wasn’t as bad as it could have been. ”I had to save my brother, but in order to do it, I had to promise release to a demon who was about to hurt him,” she said. It didn’t sound bad, but that demon was power hungry, and infested by the hell that surrounded him. She shook her head to get the image out of her head. ”My big sister seem to be doing fine; she’s a little mad that she is left alone to rule hell, but she’s managing,” she said, looking at their hands still intertwined. ”My brother wasn’t doing too good, his darkness almost consuming him after saving his human,” she said. She still couldn’t understand what her brother saw in a human like her, but oh well. Maybe her words didn’t make too much sense, she didn’t really know how much she had told him at this point.

”Does that make me your queen?” she asked with a teasing grin, a bit happy to change the subject. She furrowed her brow as he told that they had lost the game, wondering what had happened. ”I thought you said all of you were in the best shape yet, what happened?” she asked, giving his hand a comforting squeeze. He went on, speaking about his father and going to Spain. ”Can I come with you? I’ll pay for my ticket myself, but I would love to meet your family,” she said. He hadn’t really met her family yet, but arranging things with the devil was not always the easy way out. She knew however that he had met her brother Baal at one point. His comment made her giggle as she thought about it. ”Is that a good or a bad thing?” she asked, raising an eyebrow at him.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyLør Maj 11, 2019 6:57 pm

Her words made a warmth spread inside of him and he knew he didn’t want to go through life without her. “I love you,” he said tenderly and caressed the back of her hand with his thumb. “Enid, will you be my girlfriend?” he asked in a serious tone. He had been waiting on the right moment to fulfill his promise and as their relationship had flourished he didn’t have a single doubt in his mind. People probably already saw them as a couple, but he needed to hear it from her to make it official.  

He listened to her and made a worried expression as she talked about saving her brother. “Baal’s in danger?” he asked and looked a bit confused at her as she explained that he had to save a human. Baal was probably the only demon who would do something like that. He just hoped that he was okay now and didn’t blame her for releasing a demon. Dean would’ve done the same thing for the ones he cared about.

He nodded at her question and sent her a warm smile. “You’re everything to me,” he said and lifted his free hand to brush a lock of her hair behind her ear. “You’re my queen, my angel, my dream come true,” he said and felt his heart beat heavily in his chest. “My future wife and mother of my children,” he continued and smiled a bit as she’d probably think it was crazy talk. Dean had never felt like this before, not even with his first love and he didn’t hold back to tell her what he was feeling.

As their conversation went on about his game, he just shook his head. “I know. We had two injuries and their last goal was very lucky. But we’ll get back stronger next weekend,” he explained and thought it was nice that she cared about his sport. He was a bit surprised to hear her proposal, but he quickly smiled at her willingness to meet his family. “I’d love that,” he said and knew that his grandmother would be thrilled to hear this. He wasn’t sure what his father would think about her. Enid already knew their complicated relationship, so hopefully she wouldn’t expect too much. “Let me show you my flight number. It would be great if we could travel together,” he said and took out his phone to show her the ticket with the flight number and time on it. Afterwards he put his phone back. “It’s definitely a good thing,” he assured her. “I don’t know if I’d survive a third near death experience,” he said and just stared straight in front of him at the other students in the garden. It was pure luck that he had been saved the previous times.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptySøn Maj 12, 2019 12:54 am

Those three words sent shivers down her spine and her smile grew slightly. She looked at her hand as he kep caressing it, swallowing slightly. ”Dean, I don’t know what love feels like,” she said. She knew it sounded hard, especially after he had asked her if she wanted to be his girlfriend. Enid gave his hand a squeeze before her gaze went back to his brown eyes. ”I just know that when you are close my heart pounds and my stomach starts making summersaults,” she said looking in his eyes. She placed a tender kiss on his lips, smiling slightly as she pulled away. ”But I know that you have shown me love, like you promised before our first date,” she said, almost as a whisper. ”Those three words I could say to you, return the favor, but if it’s alright with you, I’d like to show my love for you, rather than say it our loud,” she said. In her family, love was not a known concept. She loved her brother Baal, and she loved her twinsister Nimue, but loving someone who was not family was a weird concept. She took a deep breath and sent him a warm smile. ”If you can wait for me to say those three words, I’ll be your girlfriend and nothing would keep me away from you,” she promised.

Her talk about hell seemed to even confuse her. Hell had a different effect on her. Down there she was herself, partly, but most of her humanity seemed to disappear into the void of screaming souls. ”He’s always been in danger, but he’s manageing – I’m hoping to go see him soon; maybe snoop around and figure out who his human is,” she said with a chuckle. It was clear she was close with him, or as close as one could be as children of the devil. ”I sadly know you’ve had a run in with that demon, which only makes me a worse person,” she said, breathing out and just resting herself against him. She would do anything to protect him, even if it meant she had to fall as an angel. She would be there for him, no matter what.

As he said she was everything to him she furrowed her brows, but couldn’t hide her smile as he spoke so sweet words. She placed a hand over his chest, feeling the sweet and fast heart beat. ”I like hearing those words,” she whispered a bit breathlessly, as she turned her green eyes to the brown. She closed her hand over his chest into a fist. Soon their conversation turned to sports. It was weird how their talks always were so sporadic and in the moment, but she felt it like a breath of fresh air every time. As she suggested coming to Spain with him he was eager to show his ticket, and she took note of the flight number. ”So you want me to come with you? You know I will book the flight later, right?” she said looking at him with serious eyes. She suddenly felt a little nervous, but it was a good one. His notion about death made her chuckle slightly, even though she knew what he had said to be true. It was a bit weird however. ”To think it took an angel from hell to keep you safe and focused on your grades,” she said chuckling to herself.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptySøn Maj 12, 2019 10:50 am

She said she didn't know what love felt like. He moved his hand to her chin and gently lifted it, so he could look into her eyes. His eyes switched between hers with a serious expression, worried that she didn’t want to be his girlfriend because of this. No matter what he wasn't going to give up on her. He smiled slightly at her next words, as it meant she had feelings for him and even if she wasn’t ready to say the three words, he knew that there was a good chance she’d say them in the future. She told him that she’d rather show her love than say it and he agreed that actions spoke louder than words. But he had to express how he felt in every way. A wider smile spread on his lips as she finally said she’d be his girlfriend. “I’ve waited my whole life for you. I can wait a little longer,” he said and knew that he wanted her to mean it when she said she loved him. He leaned closer and kissed her soft lips while his emotions crazed around the thought of being her boyfriend. “I told you I’d make you mine,” he whispered against her lips and smiled faintly before he pulled away.

You should. Then you can give me all the gossip afterwards, seeing that I’m the drama king,” he joked and was glad that Baal had found someone who could bring happiness back into his life. He liked the way she rested herself against him, but he couldn’t quite let go of thinking about who this demon was. As far as he knew Samuel was still on earth and the demon gang wasn’t the biggest threat, so he could only think of one other demon. “Ramsay?” he asked and felt shivers run down his spine over the cruelty of this being. If she had released him, he needed to know about it. That’s the only way he had a chance to protect others from him.

Dean was happy that she didn’t tell him that he was talking foolish but instead liked hearing his words. “Good, because I could go on and on talking about you,” he said and knew that his friends had probably grown tired of this. “Of course. Mi abuela is gonna love you,” he said and knew that his family wouldn’t mind her visit. They’d probably be excited to see who Dean was with. His family had its problems but he had grown up with family being one of the most important things in life and he still loved them regardless.
He chuckled shortly at her words and looked at another couple having a picnic by the red roses. She was telling the truth however. “Girl, seriously. I don’t know what I’d do if I never met a woman like you,” he said and the more he thought about it, the more he knew it to be true. He would’ve still been a mess if he hadn’t met her. He couldn’t wait to see what the future had in store for them. He looked down at her blue dress and placed a hand on the lower part of her thigh under the fabric. “I’ve really missed you,” he said and looked back into her eyes. Seeing her again had made him lust for her on a whole new level. “Were you trying to study?” he then asked referring to the book she was reading earlier. He didn’t know what kind of book it was as he was too busy looking at her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptySøn Maj 12, 2019 11:15 pm

He said he had waited his whole life for her, but part of her found it hard to believe. She knew he had his fair share of failed romances, but that meant he hadn’t waited around being idle. Dean’s warm lips against hers, his small whisper sending her shivers down her spine and a her warm smile spreading over her face. ”I thought I was yours already?” she said with a teasing grin. She could hear the joking nature in his voice about checking on her brother, but she was going to maeke sure Dean at least knew that Baal was alright. However much she cared for her brother, she knew that life had it’s twists and turns. She had used a lot of her time growing up in hell, surrounded by spirits that told her of their regrets and last wishes. She had never been one to take pity on them, but right now she felt like she understood better. As he said the demon’s name she nodded, feeling guilty for even acknowledging that it was the truth. However she also knew she had had no other choice if she had wanted to save her brother. Maybe she would be the one to send the demon back to hell again, but no-one knew at this point.

Their conversation changed to the subject of travel, and she felt an immense happiness as he said he would keep on talking about her. She giggled at that notion, but she had also learned when to be silent. Her family members were big on talking, but sometimes silence spoke more than words. A quality her father had never really learned. ”And I’m going to love your … grandmother?” she said, a bit confused, but she had been practicing her spanish somewhat. She felt like for the first time in a long time she was truly at ease. ”You’d kept walking until you found me,” she teased him. His hand moving up under the fabric of her dress made her smile, his sweet words hitting her harder than usual. ”You are a dog, Dean Alvarez,” she whispered, a bit in teasing, but she felt herself short of breath. His hand felt so warm against her skin, and she could feel his lust so clearly. She had however been a bit withholding with the whole sex part. They hadn’t really done the deed yet, mostly because she was a bit afraid to lose control. They had been close a few times, where she had to stop it, feeling her emotions and whole body going out of control. ”I was just reading to calm myself down, but your touch removes any fear in me,” she whispered, looking at her with her green eyes. ”You suggested running away once,” she said, placing a hand on his arm. ”How about we go away for the weekend? My family owns a small house by the shore a bit outside of Gaia,” she said.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 8:18 pm

She was right, but he still needed to ask and let her know that all he wanted was to be with her. “I want to make sure everybody knows that you’re mine,” he said with a teasing smile.
He just stared out into the garden and would’ve never thought that Enid would be the one to fulfill the truth that Karmena had revealed. That she knew that Ramsay was coming back and that the future hadn’t changed. “He is very dangerous. He tortured my friends and he knows who I am,” he admitted, feeling the wrath of seeing Karmena completely broken down because of him. He could only imagine what evil and chaos followed bringing him back to earth. He needed to warn the others but most importantly they needed to figure out a way to stop him.

He smiled as she guessed what abuela meant. “Yes,” he said. It was only natural to mention the Spanish word, as that’s what he’d always called her. He was happy that she was interested in learning his language and seeing that she might meet his family, it became much more useful.
Exactly,” he agreed and knew that he would’ve kept looking until he’d found what he was searching for. “I'm the luckiest man,” he said honestly. All he wanted was to share the rest of his life with her.
I’m wilder than a dog,” he said with a teasing smile and moved his hand a bit further up her thigh. He wanted to do more and run his hands all over her body, but it wasn’t the place to do it. He gave her thigh a gentle squeeze before he removed it. It warmed his heart to hear her say what his touch did. He would protect and care for her through anything. “I didn’t know the devil’s daughter had any fears,” he said a bit wondering as he looked into her green eyes. He couldn’t help but smile as she suggested for them to run away to her family’s house on the shore. “I’d love to do that,” he said and had rarely been this excited about anything.

He opened the car door for Enid in the parking lot, after they'd packed it. “I love you,” he said, admiring her pretty face. Afterwards he went over to the driver’s seat and turned the key, before he looked over his shoulder as he backed out. Soon they were driving on the highway going towards the shore. “Do you want to pick up some food or cook at the house?” he asked, knowing that they had brought food and drinks, but he wasn’t sure of how good of a cook she was or if she even wanted to.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 10:25 pm

”So now you’re asking me to marry you?” she said with a tease in her voice and looked at him as he spoke of Ramsay. She let out a sigh. Like she didn’t know what that demon was capable of. She had felt every sin, every vice that demon had ever had or broken, but in her mind it was a small price to pay for her brother’s life. ”Afraid I can’t protect you?” she asked, looking at him with serious eyes. She let out a sigh, almost as if she knew what Dean was thinking – she knew that her half sister in hell was from the future. It didn’t take much to put two and two together. ”My brother will warn them, but to be honest I think it would be too dangerous to meddle more with kids from the future,” she said. She wasn’t really considering if he had gotten any strong bonds to any of them, but she knew what messed up things could come from messing with time. ”I can’t control you, but I can give you my word of advice,” she said looking at their hands entangled.

As she had remembered the word correctly a small smile came on her lips. He estado practicando, (I’ve been practicing) she said with a small voice, still a bit unsure about the pronounciation, but getting there slowly. It was weird how much the tongue had to move. His teasing remark, as well as his hand moving further up made her heart beat faster, and she looked at him with a smile as he gave her thigh a squeeze. Mhmm, maybe I do have a few after all,” she said sighing a bit as he removed his hand. The mention of the house was just a suggestion, but maybe getting a bit outside of Gaia could give them a bit more calm setting. The sea was nice to listen to, as well as the nice sorroundings of the stylish house.

~~~~~

House + Outfit + Haircut

She jumped into the car, placing a kiss on his cheek before sitting down. Enid placed her small handbag down on the floor of the car and looked at Dean as he drove off. She went through her small list in her head, thinking if she had gotten everything with her. To be honest, she had looked forward to this for the whole week, ”I can cook something great tomorrow, but I honestly just feel like pizza today,” she said with a smile, taking his hand as he had put it in gear and just watched out the window as the word became a slur around them. ”I’ll order some over the phone when we’re close,” she said pulled his hand up to her lips, placing small kisses on his fingertips. The drive wasn’t bad, only about an hour and she had already called a pizza place, ordering something off of their menu for the both of them. She found the key, opening up to the great entrance, dropping the keys off at the key holder and haning up her small jacket on one of the coathangers. ”Welcome,” she said with a smile, pulling him close and kissing his lips.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 11:57 pm

He just smiled at her question. He knew that he wanted to marry her the day they met, but for now being her boyfriend would do. “You won’t be in doubt when I ask you to marry me,” he said and gently rubbed his thumb above her ring finger on her left hand. It was comforting that she didn’t run away by all his crazy talk but instead reacted as she did.
The question is if you will,” he said, not sure if she’d protect him if it came down to it. Ramsay was one of the strongest and most dangerous creatures he knew. He just nodded at her remark about meddling with the future kids. “Trust me I know. But I’ve found some good friends in them,” he just said. It wasn’t as easy to stay away from them. He always seemed to run into them. He knew that it wasn’t smart, but they’d probably head back to the future soon and then it didn’t matter anymore. He smiled slightly as she said she didn’t control him, because in some ways she definitely could.  
Me encanta escucharte hablar español,” he said in his perfect Spanish and loved hearing her sweet accent. He smiled teasingly when she admitted that she had a few fears after all, though he honestly didn’t know what they could be.

He gazed at the house as he parked in the driveway and wasn’t expecting the ‘little house’ to be this grand. His impression only got better as they walked inside, and he smiled at the view of the ocean out of the living room windows. “It’s amazing,” he said and took off his leather jacket to hang it in the entrance. He already felt welcome the moment she kissed him, and he moved his arms around her to feel her embrace. “I wish I could buy us a house like this,” he said and knew that it wasn’t going to happen anytime soon. Eventually he let go of her and brought the suitcases upstairs into the bedroom and helped unpack. Afterwards he was standing in the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine for them to share. That’s when the doorbell rang. “Will you get that?” he asked as he started to pour the wine into the glasses on the counter. When she'd gotten the pizza and came towards him, he lifted his glass. “Cheers to my beautiful girlfriend and to running away,” he said and would never grow tired of calling her girlfriend. He took a sip of the sweet wine and moved some pizza onto a plate that he brought with him to the couch. “Why did you start talking to me the day we met?” he asked curiously before he took a bite of his pizza.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 9:36 am

Enid looked at him as he questioned wether or not she would protect him, and she gave his hand a squeeze looking into his eyes. ”I’m not daughter of the devil for nothing, I protect what’s mine,” she said in a matter-of-fact tone as she looked at him. She didn’t mind him hanging out with others, but he often seemed to run off at the mention of those kids. ”Your time is now, right? Here, you, me – our future will come, and they’ll have to return to their time,” she said. She knew she might sound a bit harsh, but she didn’t hold anything hidden from him. If she had a thought or an opinion, she just stated it. He could take it or leave it, but in the end she just needed to vent sometimes. As he spoke his sweet spanish to her she giggled to herself, placing a kiss on his lips, sealing their deal about both going away for the weekend, as well as going to Spain together this summer.

”Well, when you’ve lived as long as my parent has, you start buying buildings just for the hell of it,” she said with a smile as she leaned away, looking at his brown eyes with a soft smile on her lips. His wish could potentially be granted, but she wasn’t going to say anything yet. She watched him from the entrance to the bedroom, taking in the view of him and how he moved. Enid moved to the door as the small sound rang through the house, she opened, payed and came into the kitchen with the pizza. Placing the pizza on the counter and taking the glass he had poured for her, clinking it with his and smiling to him. The fact he still went around calling her his girlfriend like that, was rather cute. All the time when they had spotted each other, he had greeted her and calling her his girlfriend. She liked it more than she actually showed, but being here without any weird gazes felt nice. ”To my handsome boyfriend and his spontaneity,” she said, taking a sip and following him with her own plate and the cardboard box. She sat down on the couch, placing her back to the armrest so she could look at him while eating. His question made her chuckle, and she took another bite.

”You want the truth as always?” she said with a tease and poked to him with her foot. ”I actually could sense that you had recently been near death,” she said with a shrug. She placed the plate on the coffee table, crawling closer to him and taking his plate as well, placing it next to hers as she crawled on top of him. ”I also could sense something else in you,” she said, now sitting on his lap, and placing a kiss against his lips. ”I don’t know what it was, but curiosity had a hold of me, and I had to follow it,” she said with a cute smile.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 5:16 pm

He was happy to hear that she’d protect him. He had quite the history of getting into trouble and with how unpredictable the future was, it was very likely to happen again. Being so close to dying had only made him more resilient and made sure that he'd never let a chance pass. “Of course. I’m staying here with you,” he assured her and knew that he’d try to let the future kids be and see his friends at school instead. He returned her kiss and fell further into the dreams of them running away, travelling to Spain and getting married.  

I hope I get to live a long time then,” he just said at the mention of her parent. Though it wasn’t anything he had control over. He smiled at her calling him spontaneous, but she was the same way for suggesting them to come here this weekend. “Yes. You can say that I looked like a baboon that needed help but just tell me,” he smiled jokingly. He always wanted the truth and she knew that by now. He leaned back against the other arm rest on the couch and just listened to her tell him what it was. He finished the slice of pizza and took another sip of his wine, while he thought about what she’d said. He wasn’t expecting that. But maybe she’d felt bad for him. “You’re attracted to something that should be a warning sign?” he asked with a teasing smile on his lips, though it quickly fainted as she took away his plate and crawled on top of him. He was short of breath as she leaned in and kissed him, reminding him of how in love he was. He moved his hands around to her back to make sure she’d stay on top of him. “I’m happy you followed your senses,” he said under his breath and looked into her green eyes, that reminded him of a deep forest. He had never felt more at home so far away from home. She would also sense something underneath his jeans, but it was almost a given whenever she touched him. “Your turn to ask me something,” he encouraged her and moved his hands up her back while gently massaging her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 5:56 pm

Enid chuckled at his remark and looked at him, shaking her head as he called himself a baboon. She let out a small sigh as he then asked in a teasing matter if she was attracted to warning signs and she shrugged. As she sat on top of him, she felt her core spin slightly at the feeling of his bulge under her. Mhmm, maybe I sensed danger more than anything,” she whispered before she kissed him again, moving her hips against his groin, letting out a sweet and soft moan in his ear. ”I’m happy I did as well,” she admitted, looking back at the brown eyes. His warm hands were close to driving her wild already, but she thought it best to restrain herself a bit. The only good part about being out here was that if anything went wrong, it would not have a lot of people affected. Being with Dean calmed her down and drove her mad at the same time. His small request made her grin as she kissed his neck, feeling his pulse beat away under his skin. She sighed at the touch of his massaging hands and she relaxed as he did. ”Why didn’t you run when I gave you the chance?” she whispered against his neck, placing another warm kiss against his neck, before moving her hand up under his white t-shirt. It was too easy to just fall into the habit of touching him. He was like a drug she craved and couldn’t get enough of him.

”Dean,” she mumbled feeling herself move against his hips again. She had wanted him for a long time, but being alone all of a sudden had sent her emotions over the edge. ”You need to stop me,” she begged, kissing him again. She couldn’t help it. Her body moved on it’s own, it was how it felt as she took off his shirt, and afterwards removed her own crop-top. ”Dean please,” she whispered, almost as if she was in pain. Her hands moved over his chest, feeling the heat of his body radiate off of him, hitting her hand as if it fueled her more.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 7:45 pm

He smiled at her answer. “Mh, then you were the one supposed to run away,” he whispered teasingly and returned her kiss with all the tenderness inside of him. The way she moved against him drove his heart wild and his lust for her grew. It’d been a long time of dreaming about how it felt to be inside of her, but every time the moment got close, she'd always had to stop and he was dreading that this one of those times. He leaned his head back as she started to kiss his neck and he was in heaven. “I was falling in love with you, Enid,” he said looking up at the ceiling as she didn’t stop kissing his neck. Focusing on his answer despite the pleasure she put him through. “I refused to let you be the one that got away. If I walked away, I would’ve missed my chance of making you mine,” he explained. He would’ve been foolish to run away as he was falling in love. He wouldn’t be able to forgive himself of never knowing what could’ve been. Her hands moving up his chest made him breathe a bit heavier and the emotions spur like wildfire.

He loved the sound of her voice calling his name and returned her kiss with eager until he realized she had begged him to stop. He grabbed her by the shoulders to push her away from him, but instead of getting off of him, she started to take off his shirt. “What will happen if you give in?” he asked. He knew that she’d lose control but not exactly what could happen. He wouldn't get hurt by a bit of physical pain – but something told him that her abilities were far more dangerous than one could imagine. He tried to grab her arms before she could open his pants, but as she tried to reach for her own top, he had no power or strength in his arms and he let her take it off. His eyes widened a bit at the sight of her breasts and it was almost impossible to think with the right head. He’d never felt more helpless when someone asked him for help. He moved his hand up to feel her soft breast and just looked into her sweet eyes, craving much more. God how he wanted her to lose control and take him right there, but for now he managed to restrain himself as he was still mesmerized by her beautiful body.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 8:23 pm

”Maybe,” she said against his lips, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the closeness of him. She had never felt anything like this before, and his lust only seemed to fuel her to continue. Her kisses evolved slowly, carefully nibbling at his skin and placing more sporadic kisses. His words made her smile against his skin. His explaination didn’t make a lot of sense, but she could understand it somewhat. ”So love at first sight?” she whispered a bit in teasing. She had only heard about that phenominon in fairytales and old stories alike. Was it really something based in truth? Of course she knew that witches had mates, selected partners that acted much like a soulmate, but was the rest of them also blessed with such a burden and blessing in one? She could feel his needs rise as hear his heart rate, but the lust in the room was so powerful. She didn’t wish her first time with Dean to be lust driven, far from it, and that’s why she had begged him to stop her. His question made sense, but she didn’t know for sure, and that was one of her biggest fears right now.

”I’m scared,” she whispered, feeling a tear fall down her cheek as her body reacted on it’s own. Her pupils widened as she felt his hands against her breasts and she let out a breathy moan. ”Dean push me away,” she begged as her body moved closer to him, burrowing his face in her chest as her hands moved down to his pants, tugging at them. Her body screamed for him but her mind was begging him to stop her. ”Please,” she whispered. She knew it wasn’t easy, especially seeing as her powers had slowly started seeping into the area around them. Lust was in the air and she feared she couldn’t stop what was happening.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 9:02 pm

Yes. Love at first sight,” he whispered short of breath. “And then I got to know you and everything about you made me fall further in love,” he said sincerely and grabbed her thigh over the sensation of her kisses against his skin. She said she was scared and the tear falling down her cheek made his heart sink. His emotions crazed inside of him as she pulled him closer and his mouth wanted to taste every inch of her chest, but all he did was kiss it before he pushed her away. The only reason being the fear he felt deep inside of her. No matter how bad he wanted this, he wanted it to be perfect for her as well. He lifted her off him and got up from the couch and started to walk. Looking at her would only make him regret it. He had an inner fight with his emotions and the lust that begged him to walk back to her, but he loved her, and that love was more powerful than the lust he was feeling. “Just put on your top,” he said against his will, but hoped that it would help ruin the mood. He turned so his side was facing her instead of her back, looking out into the hallway. “I’m just going to go out and calm myself,” he said before he walked out of the living room and went into the bedroom. It was his first intention to get away from her powers, before they got the better of them. He laid down in the bed and sighed at the event. But it was how it always happened. He knew that she’d probably just need to calm her abilities before they could continue their evening. He was thinking about what he could do to finally let it happen, maybe next time he should just try to give in despite of her begging him not to - but he was also afraid that she’d hate him for doing so.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 9:34 pm

Him grabbing her thigh made her hips move against him, letting out a moan as tears fell from her eyes. As he finally pushed her away she just looked at him walking away, feeling the shame that came with it. Her body was shaking as she took her top back on and tried to keep calm until he left. When did she curled into a ball, hugging her legs sobbing silently. She laid there for a while, until she felt her body had returned to normal. Moving felt weird, but she got to her feet and tried to move around. Why was she pushing him away all the time? Her body hungered for him, to feel every inch, yet her brain stopped her every time. She took her glass of wine, taking a sip and trying to shake the feeling of fear from her body. Then she looked out to the nightsky and placed her glass down on the coffee table before walking to the bedroom where Dean was. She stood a bit at the entrance, looking at him. Enid had dried off her tears and looked fairly normal again. ”Hi,” she said, not really sure what to do now. With a few small steps she was by the bed, sitting down next to him.

”I’m sorry,” she whispered a bit breathlessly, taking his hand if he let her and entangled their fingers. Enid gave his hand a small squeeze. ”I just … I just want this to be right,” she said looking at him with caring eyes. She laid down next to him, pulling herself close to him, placing a few kisses on his bare chest. ”I don’t want it to be lust that defines our first time; I want it to be love,” she said feeling conflicted. Maybe she should just give in. Let him feel what that lust did to her. How it felt so wordbreakingly painful at times. But then again, it wouldn’t be right. Her free hand she placed on his cheek looking him in the eyes, shifting her gaze from one eye to the other as if she was searching for an answer to this problem. ”How about we go down to the beach?” she suggested. It was late at night, so not many people would be there anyways. ”Just walking and talking?” she said with a faint smile as she looked at him.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 10:08 pm

He looked to the doorway as she showed up. “Hi,” he said a bit careful but he quickly sensed that she was calm and wasn’t going to jump him like a wild animal. That meant he'd made the right decision to leave. “Don’t be,” he said and sent her a warm smile, loving how her hand felt in his. It was hard to not show the disappointment in his face, but he didn’t want her to be sorry about something like that. “Enid, I love you more than anything. I’ll only make love to you, and quite frankly I don’t think you’d be able to eliminate the lust completely but is that such a bad thing?” he asked. She probably wouldn’t get it, so he didn’t even want to get into it and start an argument over it. He’d just have to wait until she was ready. But he still wanted to find a solution to this in case waiting wasn't what helped. “Just tell me what’s so scary about it. Have you had sex before where something happened?” he then asked, believing that it’d make him understand her thoughts better. Either way she was probably scared of something bad happening.

He looked into her eyes as she touched his cheek and thought about her suggestion. “Sure. Some fresh air will be nice,” he replied and got up from the bed to walk downstairs, first going by the living room to put on his white t-shirt, before he went out into the entrance and put his leather jacket on. He walked with her down to the beach and enjoyed the breeze on his warm skin. “Tell me about your dream house,” he said and looked at her as they were walking hand in hand along the beach.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyOns Maj 15, 2019 5:40 am

She could see the disappointment and understand where it was coming from. Getting let on to constantly get pushed away was just as hard on him as it was on her. His question made her swallow, looking at him with half sad half happy. ”It’s not bad as such, but if I get caught up in one of the sins, it won’t be me you’re with; it’ll be the sin,” she whispered, feeling guilty. Enid wasn’t really in the mood to get into a fight about it, especially not when she felt so vulnerable right now. She hugged herself into his chest, hiding her face as she felt her body scared again at his question. How could she explain? ”I haven’t had sex before,” she admitted, looking at him with a faint smile. ”Hell isn’t really an ideal place to lose one’s virginity, and even if, then it would only have felt like a pale comparison,” she explained, not knowing if it made too much sense at all. She took a deep breath before continueing with her explaination. It was the least she could do. ”However, my body knows sex because of the sin; it’s almost like my body just takes over and forget that I actually have a say in what happens to it,” she said, looking at his lovely brown eyes.

The suggestion about going to the beach had maybe been a bit out of the blue, but she needed some air in her lungs. It would help her clean out her system, or so it felt at times. She got up from the bed and grabbed her shoes and her jean jacket. The beach was quiet and peaceful. The soft waves hitting the sand and shining a bit as the stars above shone on it. His question made her chuckle, and she pulled herself closer to him, resting her head against his shoulder. ”I want something that feels like a home,” she said with a smile and looked up at him. ”And I want rooms for whatever we’ll need; like guestrooms for our families when they visit, a big kitchen,” she said placing a kiss on his cheek, looking at the water shortly. ”Maybe a small garden for herbs and a small selection of fruits and veggies,” she said, bowing down to take off her shoes. She wanted to touch the water, even if it was going to be cold against her skin. She knew Dean probably would keep his distance, but she had a small plan.

”Take off your shoes,” she said as she threw her own in the sand before waiting until he got his own off. Then she took his hand again, pulling him towards the sea. ”Trust me on this, please,” she said, stepping into the water.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyOns Maj 15, 2019 2:09 pm

He nodded slightly when she explained that he’d be with the sin and not her. “Is there anything I can do to help you take control?” he asked and would do anything at this point. He moved his arms around her as she hid her face in his chest. “Honey, it’s okay,” he whispered and kissed her head. He felt her fear and wished that he could make it disappear. He looked down at her, clearly surprised by the fact that she hadn’t had sex before – mostly because of the way she had expressed lust for him, like her body knew what it was doing. But he’d love to be her first and it only gave him more reason to help however he could. She then explained why he’d thought otherwise, and it made sense. “Thanks for telling me,” he said and lifted her hand to kiss it. He appreciated her honesty and wanted her to feel like she could tell him anything. “And I understand. I want your first time to be you and not the sin,” he said, smiling fondly as he looked into her eyes.

Dean listened to her answer and loved the way she talked about her dreams. He was brought back to the night they met, as he only heard the waves against the sand and Enid’s sweet voice. “I think we’ll need a lot of bedrooms,” he said with a smile as he dreamed of having many kids with her. “I just want to live somewhere quiet and away from the city,” he then answered to his own question. He’d always wanted to live close to the woods, but it probably wasn’t so strange for a werewolf. He looked at her take off her shoes and his face changed expression as she asked for him to do the same. The panic slowly took over, but he didn’t want to chicken out. He bowed down to take off his black boots and folded his jeans up to his knees, already feeling his body shake at the fear of going into the ocean. “If I hear any sirens I’m going to die,” he said dramatically and looked up at her as she took his hand. He followed her into the water and closed his eyes feeling the cold water surround his legs. He’d already faced his anxiety once before with Karmena in the lake, but the ocean was where it’d happened. He could still taste the saltwater from the moment he screamed for breath under the deep sea. He squeezed her hand tighter, as if he’d let go he would fall. Eventually he opened his eyes to look at Enid. She was the only thing keeping him anchored to the wet sand. Everything inside of him told him to run out of the water, but if he didn’t stand here shaking because of the anxiety, then he would never overcome the fear he had. Every time the waves crashed into his legs he was scared that they’d drag him with them as they’d retreat, and for that reason he just held her hand tighter whenever they did. “What is your biggest fear?” he then asked after a while and looked into her eyes, trying to keep his mind off the dark ocean ahead of him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyOns Maj 15, 2019 2:39 pm

Enid took a deep breath as he asked if there was anything he could do, but she didn’t know. If she knew she would have told him already. His comforting words made her calm down a bit, as she lookd at him again. He seemed to understand what she meant when she said she knew about it, which was good. ”We made a promise to be honest to each other, right?” she said breathing out as he thanked her for telling him. She kissed his lips, pulling him closer before they went to the beach.

Walking hand in hand just seemed natural. It was all she needed on late nights like these. The sounds of the wind and the ocean was something she had missed while in hell. She couldn’t really describe it. Maybe because it reminded her of Dean. As he said they needed a lot of bedrooms she chuckled and turned her face to him, stopping in front of him. She moved her hands up his sides till they reached his shoulders and pulled him closer. ”Are you suggesting I give you a pack of werewolves?” she whispered teasingly. She could understand not wanting to stay in the city. She could live a quiet life. She hoped she could. It all depended on her family. Baal once had a family, he had told her, but more than that she hadn’t really heard. As for her mother, she once had a dream of a family. She breathed out and kissed him gently before removing her shoes. She didn’t need to have empathic powers to know he was afraid, but she wanted to show him he didn’t need to be scared of this. ”If I hear any sirens, I will make them kill each other before they get to you,” she said looking him in the eye. She would literally kill for him, that’s how much she loved him.

Him squeezing her hand wasn’t too bad, and she stopped as the water got just above their ankles. She let go of hand, to place her arms around his neck, moving her body close to him. ”Hold me tighter,” she said in a soft voice looking at him. He needed to asosciate the water with something positive, so why not their embrace? Her head she rested on his chest, looking out to the horizon, just listening to his heartbeat. ”I’m here,” she said almost as a whisper. His question made her chuckle as she looked at the water, the nice waves cooling down her body. ”My biggest fear?” she said thinking about it for a while. She couldn’t really rank her fears too good. ”I used to think I didn’t fear, but I think I just have a different way of fearing things,” she said with a smile. ”Right now, I don’t have any fears, but when a situation comes I’m filled with it,” she said breathing out as she looked at him with a smile. She leaned up and placed a tender kiss against his lips.

”Fear to me is an emotion that easily passes,” she said. ”Growing up, my father made certain that me and my sister wouldn’t find fear in our surroundings,” she said, searching through her own memories as she thought about it all. ”Horror and terror – that is what I have that scares me to the core. I have seen things, done things and experienced things that would have broken a soul many years ago,” she said, running her fingers up to play with his hear. Standing close to him like this always had a calming effect on her, and she loved it. It was like all the puzzle pieces were in place.

”The worst thing that could happen right now would be you leaving me,” she said, looking him in the eye with a faint smile on her lips. ”When I’m with you I feel hopeful that there is a part of me not meant for darkness at all; You bring out the real me that I supress and try to forget about,””What is your greatest fear?”
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyOns Maj 15, 2019 4:17 pm

He stopped when she faced him and placed his hands on her back as she pulled him close. He laughed at her question but quickly nodded. “A wolf gives birth to at least 4 to 6 cubs, so I’m expecting the same from you,” he said with a teasing look in his eyes, before he kissed her irresistible lips. He had felt extremely lost without being with a pack every day and especially after his father’s passing. If it hadn’t been for Enid dragging him out of his sorrow and giving some meaning into his life, he didn’t know what he’d done.
He raised an eyebrow at her willingness to kill for him, but he'd probably need her to. He remembered the hunger in the siren’s eyes too well and it made shivers run down his spine to think about.

When she moved closer to him, he moved his arms around her and held her tight against his body. Her embrace was the most comforting thing right now. He moved his hands into her hair and breathed in her scent that could calm his fears any day. He needed her support and it was a weird feeling. No one had ever expressed this kind of care and compassion for him. “I love you,” he whispered because that’s all he was feeling right now. Love for everything she did and was. Eventually his body stopped shaking and he playfully swirled a lock of her hair around his finger.
He knew that she’d done unimaginable things in hell and that she’d probably have a complicated relationship with fear. He leaned down to return the kiss and moved his hand to her neck as the kiss developed. His emotions of fear vanishing and replaced with feelings of love. She truly was his anchor.
He could only imagine the amount of horror and terror she’d faced. He hadn’t expected her to be afraid of him leaving her, but it made his heart beat slightly faster. He heard the sincerity in her voice and knew that it meant this wasn’t just a simple romance. He was happy that she felt this way around him. In his mind she was destined to do so many great things, none of them having anything to do with the darkness of hell. “You have so much ahead of you,” he said and gently removed a lock of hair behind her ear. “And I’ll be by your side every step of the way,” he said while he looked fondly into her eyes.  
She returned the question, but he didn’t need time to consider his answer. “My greatest fear is losing you,” he said honestly. He didn’t dare to think what would happen if he lost her, but he’d probably want to die right then and there. His life wouldn’t have gone in any positive direction, if it wasn’t for her.

Eventually his feet had gotten very cold and he thought it was best for them to leave the water, so he pulled away from her embrace and walked towards land, feeling the dry sand cling to his wet feet, as he picked up his socks and shoes. He looked up at the starry sky, admiring the view for a moment. “Let’s get warm,” he then said and started to walk back towards the house.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] EmptyOns Maj 15, 2019 6:05 pm

”Fewer than I had in mind,” she whispered before their lips met. She needed him. There was just no way around it. When she was with him things were different. Everything she had thought about her life and the world around her had changed as they had gotten to know each other. Standing in the water was calming to her soul and standing close to Dean she felt somehow complete. As he pulled her closer she let out a breathy sigh of content, his three words ringing in her ears and filling her with a sensation like no other. As their lips met again she felt herself leaning in to the kiss. His lips so warm and his hand on her neck felt heavenly. His words of encouragement made her smile and look down slightly. She had a lot ahead of her, no doubt about that, but she did worry. Not a lot, but everything in life came with a price. As he said he would be there with her she smiled softly, looking up at him and watching his eyes. When he said his worst fear, her heart skipped a beat and she placed a hand on his cheek to comfort him. Her lips pulled up in a gentle smile as she looked at him. ”You’ll never lose me,” she said.

They had stood in the water for a while and was happy when he said that they should head back. She nodded and followed, picking up her shoes as she walked up next to him. The constellations above she had only read about in books growing up, so she still felt it weird to look up and see them. She took his free hand, walking closely to him. As they reached the house Enid walked in, dumping her shoes in the hall and walking to the nearest bathroom to wash her feet clean. She turned on the water, letting it heat up for a while before washing off her feet and going into the livingroom, after drying off. She jumped on the couch, grabbing the remote and turning on the big TV, waiting for him to come into the room as well. She put it on a random movie channel and laid down on the soft couch, stretching her short limbs.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a promise to claim [cw]   What a promise to claim [cw] Empty

What a promise to claim [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Promise me, Darling - Alicia
» I'm not trespassing I promise - Cain
» It’s a study date, I promise
» Is it the promise of pleasure that seduces you?
» I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet udendørs :: Akademiet bagved :: Den Store Have-
Gå til: