Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

In the hours of death - Dean

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

In the hours of death - Dean Empty
IndlægEmne: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 8:01 pm

@Dean høhøhø Outfit: Link
_________
She was gone. There wasn't any emotion left in her body, and she had dried of the last tear. Because if her brother wasn't a part of her life, was life really worth feeling? Anastasia had lost so many people in the past year, and now she had lost herself as well. She walked down the streets, the sun would set soon. Most people was back home at this point, making dinner, Anastasia just walked. Or that was till a familiar werewolf was in her radar. She almost looked the same as she walked up to him. But her eyes was cold. She had only met him a few times, but all the kindness and love was gone. Ana looked cold, how most people would tell stories about this version of vampires. The coldness. Anastasia tilted her head a little to the side.
"Hello Dean," she said with a cold smile on her lips. "What are you up to?" She asked quickly.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 8:36 pm

Outfit

Dean had just gotten off work and was on the way back to the academy. He looked at the different bar signs while he considered whether he should stay and drink. He usually grabbed a beer or something stronger when he had the opportunity. Even if it meant that he sat there sad and alone in a bar. He looked in front of him and narrowed his eyes at the sight of someone familiar. He walked towards her with a smile on his face. He loved seeing people he knew and was always down for a chat. “Hey Ana,” he greeted but his smile faded slightly at the look in her eyes. There was something different about her expression, but he couldn't quite figure out why. “You know. I just got off work, so I was heading home,” he answered and looked down at his outfit, before his eyes found hers. “What about you? Do you want to grab something to eat? I mean drink,” he said as he quickly remembered that she was a vampire and didn’t need anything other than blood. Though it was normal for him to ask, as he usually ate dinner around this time.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 9:14 pm

She listened to what he was doing and narrowed her eyes. "That sounds boring," she pointed out without thinking about her words. "I would love to grab someone to eat," she smiled a little cold looking at a few people walking by. "But sure. I mean you should know about the latest events in the mansion.. you are after all a little part of it," she sighed and tilted her head a little to the side. "My former best friend killed my brother," she then said without changing expression, "and his girlfriend. Or .. she how it looks.. it more looks like she made them kill each other - oh well, love rarely ends good anyways huh?" She shook her head as she crossed her arms.
"I mean -  I know what death looks like, and you have seen it too. Way to many times, it was really a big question on when I would just flip the humanity switch - so here am I," she smiled a bit bigger, but still without any sign of caring about what she just had said.
"Oh shit, you were friends with Mariella right? That suck, I will still grab a drink with you, if you need to you know.. drown the sorrows."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 10:18 pm

He couldn’t disagree with work being boring but he had to earn the money. It didn’t seem like her to say such a thing though. As she said she would like someone to eat he stepped a bit closer to her. “Are you okay?” he asked a bit worried and listened to her explain the latest events. He gaped when she told him that her best friend had killed her brother. Soon thereafter she added his girlfriend, which meant she killed Mariella. His heart sunk as he would've done anything to have returned the favor and saved her life. No this couldn't be happening. He suddenly felt dizzy and sick to his stomach. He stepped towards the brick wall to lean his back up against it. “I can’t believe this,” he said and could only faintly hear what else Anastasia was saying as his thoughts still couldn’t get past the devastating truth. After a while he looked back at the vampire. “When did this happen?” he asked and didn’t understand the slightest thing about why someone would murder them like that “Wait Ana, what are you doing out here? Shouldn’t you be back at the mansion?” he asked, as he could imagine that’s where everyone was grieving right now. “And about that drink I’ll have twenty,” he continued as he tried to stand up though his balance still wasn’t great. “What’s the matter with you?” he asked and narrowed his eyes a bit in confusion at her attitude. He didn’t understand why she could be so cold after what had happened. He didn't recognize her as the girl he knew. Anastasia had been the most helpful and kind vampire he had met.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 11:28 pm

"Spoiler alert.. sorry.. Believe it," she said quite cold. Her face didn't own any reaction to his pain, the girl who had helped him the second Mariella and Theo had been needing her to help  -wasn't there right now.  "About.. 8 minutes ago I reckon, I didn't check the time," she admitted and narrowed her eyes for a second. His next question made her rethink her actions, somehow - or not enough.
"Perhaps. But here is the thing. I don't feel anything.. so, I don't care," she told him. "I'm not gonna spend anymore time crying my eyes out over people that are dead - I've spend to much time on that already," she said. Dean asked what was the matter with her, and she threw her arms out to the side.
"I made a choice. I needed the pain to be gone. So I flipped my humanity switch.. its a nice thing we vampires can do - I should have done it a long time ago, I never felt this free my entire life. No doubt, no regret.. no pain - no sorrow, no heartache - now I don't care," she smiled at him. "If you could, wound't you? And before you say something like: this isn't what your brother would have wanted, - or you can do better - let me tell you, don't try to say anything to bring my humanity back - or I will become your worst nightmare." she gave him a little clap on his upper arm. "How about that drink?" There wasn't any emotion to be felt, she had shut them off - but deep deep down there was a hand on the switch begging someone to actually turn it back on.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 4:18 pm

He ran a hand through his hair and couldn’t believe this was happening. She got to be kidding him when she said it happened 8 minutes ago. “I'm so sorry for your loss," he said with a melancholic voice. That’s when she started to explain that she didn’t feel anything. He didn’t know how easy it was for a vampire to switch their emotions off, but it couldn’t possible be a good thing. “I understand,” he said and looked into her eyes. He probably would’ve done the same if he could. The pain inside of him had never seemed to disappear no matter how hard he tried. He wasn’t scared of her being his nightmare, as he knew she wouldn’t bite him, so he wanted to give it a shot anyway. Maybe he could at least make her think about the consequences of her action. “Aren’t you afraid that you won’t be able to turn it back on?” he asked. The longer she was in this state, the harder it probably was to switch it back. Everyone would probably do it in the moment, but he still had a bad feeling about it. “I don't think I would do it at the cost of losing every happy emotion,” he said even though it was hard to know how it felt to switch one's humanity. “Don’t you remember what love feels like?” he asked.

He realized that she wasn’t going to go back to the mansion right now. He looked around him and found a bar sign and gave her a quick look. There was no way that he would let her be alone for now. She was bound to do something stupid such as hunt for blood. “Let’s go,” he said before he went into a dark and cozy bar. He ordered a whiskey on the rocks for himself and sat down by a table near the wall. He folded his hands and put them on the table. “Just let me know if there’s anything I can do. I owe my life to Mariella,” he said with a sorrowful look before he took a sip of the strong liquid. He needed to numb his pain somehow.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 4:57 pm

"I'm not afraid of anything anymore," she answered without thinking and returned her eyes to him. "If I don't have my brother.. there is no happy emotion to be felt," she pointed out and looked away. "People die, we move on," his question about if she remembered how loved felt like, made her look at him with a short stare.
"Of course I do. It was good. I remember it, now I just don't care," she smiled at him. "I also remember how it felt like to watch most people I loved or cared about being ripped into pieces. But like I said, I no longer care - stop trying," she warned by the end.

"Okay," she said when he said where they should go. "There is nothing to be done," she ordered a drink and looked at Dean. "Don't do that to yourself, thinking about everything you wished you could have done," she sighed at him as she took a sip. Anastasia looked around. "This place is depressing, and I'm getting hungry," she sighed and narrowed her eyes looking at the people around her.
"Maybe I should grab another drink."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 5:38 pm

He stared at her but it seemed like nothing could change her determination. All he knew was that he wasn’t going to let her go on her own so maybe a drink would be distraction enough. “We move on, but they live on inside of us,” he said as a metaphor for them not being forgotten, no matter how long it had been since they died. “You already know that your brother wouldn’t want you to have done this,” he said just like she had pointed out earlier. He sighed when she kept telling him that she didn’t care and that he should stop trying. She had turned into the vampires that his pack had told him about. “I know you’re better than this Anastasia, but I’m not trying to make you do something you won’t. I just want you to reconsider it,” he said and knew that he might not be the best to convince her. Maybe if he found that boy, Baal, he could change her mind. He looked through his phone but realized that he didn’t have his number, so he just put his phone back in his pocket. He smiled faintly when she told him to stop thinking about what he wished he could’ve done. The list could go on forever. His whole life was a mess and full of regrets. “You’re right,” he needed to start thinking more about the present and future, but it wasn’t easy. “They were just too young to die,” he said in a low voice and drank more of the golden liquid. “Did you see it when it happened?” he asked and could barely stand to think about it himself. “Look, I’ll buy you blood but there’s no way I’ll let you bite someone. And don’t test me on that,” he said with a raised eyebrow. Normally he would be happy to do anything exciting, but he was depressed so a depressing bar seemed fitting. “Any suggestions?” he asked – either for a place to do something less depressing or for her to get donor blood.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 8:31 pm

I know you’re better than this she breathed out and looked at him, "I don't know, maybe this is a better version of me," she spoke before turning her eyes away from him.
"What I saw was the marks of my brothers hands around Mariellas neck.. and a spear of rocks that was forced right through my brothers chest," she said like it didn't matter. "My best friend forced them to kill each other. So I snapped her neck.. but I should just have killed her, Jamie would never have forgiven me - or maybe he would. If he forgives her for this, then he is a traitor, " she just talked - and didn't care what words that came out of her mouth. "Don't test you? Is that a dare?" she smiled and looked at him. She was unpredictable at this point, there was no saying if she was playing him or not.
"Oh sweet Dean, you should know by now - there isn't such thing as happy endings. There is only pain.. and darkness left for you," she rushed up, and as a vampire she had the speed on her side. She grabbed a human and bit her, starting drinking from the screaming womans neck like it was nothing. She looked up while drinking looking at Dean, she lifted up a hand and moved her finger from side to side. To show him not to stop her. Anastasia stopped after a while, the woman wasn't dead, but drained. She pushed her so the woman fell to the ground.
"I told you not to test me, you are in no place to make demands - try again. And I'll rip this entire place apart," she turned around as a man walked to her. She snapped the humans neck like it was nothing, "you can add that to the list of bodies you are responsible for."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 9:11 pm

He shook his head at her saying this was a better version of her. “Trust me. It’s not,” he said and knew how likeable and sweet she was before this had happened to her. He slowly ran his finger down his whiskey glass as she explained what she saw. He felt his eyes turn watery but restrained the tears from falling down his cheeks. It sounded terrifying. What kind of evil maniac would make a couple kill each other? He gulped and looked up at Anastasia. She told him that she had punished the murderer and yet she hadn’t killed her. Dean would’ve killed her without a doubt. “All I’m saying is that I’m your worst enemy, so don’t force me to use it against you,” he explained. It wasn’t a secret that vampires and werewolves were rivals and that he could easily harm her. “I only feel darkness, but if I lose hope then I’ve given up on my life,” he said and took another sip of his whiskey. She didn’t exactly help but he was already as low as possible, so he didn’t care what she said about him. He had hoped his scent would have reduced her appetite but the next moment she had rushed to a human and bit her. He growled angrily and got up to grab her by the throat and pushed her up against the bar wall after seeing what she had done. He showed his teeth at her. “Don’t force me to bite you,” he said in a dark voice. Unless she wanted to get sick and hallucinate, she was wise to stop. A person was screaming behind them and another was trying to tend to the people she had harmed. She was right. She really didn’t care anymore. “I’m in my right to make demands if it means that you won’t hurt anyone,” he said and weakened his grip on her throat. He felt his anger built up in him for the way she spoke to him. If there was any way he knew how to make her switch back, he would’ve already done it. They also had to get the fuck out of there if she didn’t want to end up in prison, but it would be a lot easier if she dropped her attitude.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 8:03 am

”Now now, I wouldn’t let you touch my best friends, future sister-in-law,” Eilish said and got up from her seat, grabbing the knife she always carried and flipped it out. With one gaze she seemed to warn the rest of the bar and looked to the men that Samuel had set on duty, following her as she moved around. It was cute that he wanted to protect her like this, but she mostly ignored them, until now. With one look and a nod one of the men grabbed the dead body and hauled it over his shoulder, leaving the bar. Eilish turned her turquoise eyes towards Dean, a twisted smile on her lips as she pressed the knife against the werewolf’s throat. ”Let go of her, or I’ll put you out of your misery,” she said in a low and warning tone. Eilish was not someone to fuck around with, and most people knew. She wondered if the werewolf actually had the guts to challenge that. He might not be here to put you six feet under, but I sure as hell know how to dig a grave by my self,” she said, almost animalistic, as she referred to Samuel. Grief and Eilish didn’t go well together, and loosing the first true friend she had ever gained had ripped her apart.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 8:51 am

A cold laughter left her lips, before she shook her head a little.
"You, my worst enemy? Sorry I shouldn't laugh.. its much more sad than it is funny," she said with a cricket smile on her lips.
But he reacted just the way she wanted him to as he pushed her against the bar wall after the attack.
"Look that is what I am talking about," she looked into his eyes. "I might just bite you right back," she gave him a little half smirk, before someone else in the room joined the fun. Eilish. Anastasia had never been close with the siren, but it didn't matter at this point.
"Oh Eilish, see now, my night can only become much more eventful," she smiled and turned her eyes back to Dean. "You heard the siren," Anastasia added with a cold look in her eyes before looking back at Eilish.
"Besides.. you are in no right to make demands right now." She quoted him on his last sentence. Anastasia narrowed her eyes a little awaiting what Dean would do.

//Sorry for det shitty svar xD
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 7:46 pm

He just stared into Anastasia’s eyes at her remark about him being her enemy. She had obviously never tried to get bitten by a werewolf before.  “I know you’re in there,” he said and tried his best to focus on getting her humanity back. This was bound to get worse - especially if he had to bite her to make her stop. “Don’t be ignorant. Have you ever had werewolf blood?” he asked because it wasn’t anything she wanted in her system. She was lucky that he didn’t share the same mentality towards vampires as his pack did. But it was hard to stay the nice guy when she kept testing him.
He turned his eyes to Eilish as she got up and neared them. It was the last thing he needed right now. “Stay out of this, blondie” he snarled. She would only make his job of dealing with Anastasia harder. Then Anastasia told him to listen to the siren. “Now you have her on your side?” he asked. All he was trying to do was stop her from killing people. Where was the wrong in that? “Marie was my friend too,” he pointed out. It didn’t matter that she was her best friend. He was sure that Marie would be on his side right now. He felt the cold blade against his skin and sighed before his hand let go of Anastasia. He turned to look into Eilish’s eyes. “Aren’t you the perfect couple,” he said sarcastically, as both Samuel and Eilish threatened to kill him. “I don’t care what you think but I’m not going to let you out of my sight,” he said and looked at Anastasia. He had been so close to bite her, but she could thank Eilish for interrupting his intervention. He still couldn’t believe how easy it was for her to kill – as if she had seen it so many times that she was numb to the feeling.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 9:03 pm

Eilish flashed a short grin at the werewolfs new nickname for her. Blondie. What a go to line, and she was bored of it. She pressed the knife into the soft skin of the werewolf, drawing some blood in the process. ”I’m on my own side, always – haven’t you ever learned you can only trust yourself?” Eilish said, void eyes staring at him and a stoic face. She didn’t move the knife much after the werewolf had let go. At Dean’s mention of him being Mariella’s friend too she scoffed. ”What was her favorite type of music, then? What did she fear most as a kid? Who did she trust most of all?” she snarled, showing parts of her siren features. ”You don’t have the right to talk about her, to you she was a damsel in distress that your ego wanted to save,” she said harshly. Eilish was not an emotional type of person, so her voice was cold and only if you knew her, you could see the sign of anger. Her ability would block out Dean’s power, so he couldn’t even feel his way to her emotions. She growled lowly at his comment about Samuel, and she licked her lower lip as she looked to Anastasia. ”I don’t give second chances,” Eilish said and swung the knife around, stabbing through the werewolf’s upper arm and into the muscle.

”Talk shit, get hit,” she said as a hiss. That was her and Mariella’s motto, and it felt good using that right now. She pulled out the knife and dried off the blood on Dean’s shitty work shirt, turning her head to Anastasia as she did. ”Don’t think this makes us pals, but Marie loved Reggie, that connection is the only reason I’m here,” she said coldly, looking at the vampire. ”Never been a fan of werewolves either, so for me it’s pure win-win,” she said and turned her head to Dean. ”Now, you better listen up, ’cause I’m only going to warn you once; If you touch anyone without their permission like that, I will gut you alive, starting with removing that discusting member of yours,” she said and waved her knife towards his groin area. ”And the best part? I would never let you die, I would keep you alive as my little dog afterwards, so fucking drop the hero attitude,” she growled.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 11:53 pm

Eilish seemed to know Dean a bit more than Anastasia knew off. But she didn't care about that fact, not when it was in the vampires favor. She stepped a few steps away from them as Dean let go of her. Perhaps she should just run off and let them deal with their stuff on their own - but she waited. Anastasia wasn't like the usual vampires, not even with her humanity switched off. She had a beating heart, and it took over for a second as Eilish stabbed Dean. But only for a second before the whole thing swallowed her back up again. Eilish talked to her, and Anastasia snorted at her.
"Does it look like I care?" She asked without expecting a reply in return. Anastasia turned her eyes to Dean as he spoke to her.
"That sounds a bit to heroic to me. But I guess I should be flattered, that you think I'm worth saving - but you can't save someone who is already dead Dean," she sighed and tilted her head a little to the side. Anastasia went to the bar and leaned over the bar to grab a bottle. She sat down on a chair and took a big mouthful. "Please.. don't stop fighting because of me," she smiled a little running her hand over her lips to remove the blood. "It's getting hot in here," she breathed out a little fire. Not something she really knew she could do, but not overthinking and overfeeling everything made her abilities show.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyFre Maj 03, 2019 5:45 pm

Suddeny Karmena was bursting through the door to the bar with her phone in her hand, and the view that met her, made her eyes flame up in fury. "What the fuck are you all doing?" she said rather coldly as she clenched the phone so tight that the screen broke. Whatever, she could get a new one. She turned her eyes to Eilish for a short while, but moved her eyes over to Ana as she frowned. "What would Reginald think of you Anastasia? Think that he'll be happy in hell knowing that his sister lost her cool?" she spat out the words as vile as they were intended before she looked at Eilish. "You're idiots. We've all lost someone and yet you're out here turning against one another?" a hint of sadness was in her tone but she cooled her emotions and kept her calm.
She looked at Dean and exhaled shortly. This was a clusterfuck. She shook her head and closed her eyes for a bit, "It's good that Dean and I hooked up on find my buddy. Surely there's no buddies for him to find in either of you," she then said as she opened her eyes and looked at her broken phone. She turned her eyes up to the others, "Mariella is back," she then said before she walked over to Eilish and with her vampire speed, she pushed her away from Dean, using herself as a barrier between the two, as much as she respected Eilish, she didnt condone this behaviour and the siren would know that. "Cut the crap Leannán, and go see your bestfriend," she then said. She turned her eyes to Ana, "Reginald isnt back, but Baal said he would," she then said before she narrowed her eyes. What the hell, who cared about other's feelings anyway at this point, "And Baal isnt coming back. He would hate to see you this way anyway. Maybe he's better off without you, when you're acting like this, like a god damned bloodsucking child," she then blantantly said.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptySøn Maj 05, 2019 11:34 am

He felt her press the knife against his skin and looked down at the knife she had. The wound probably healed as quickly as it got there, but the blood was still there. “Are you trying to attract blood demons?” he asked and ignored her saying about only trusting yourself. It was hard to convince a werewolf of that when he was loyal to the bone. He just shook his head at her little test about Marie and stepped closer to the siren. “Of course I wanted to save her, because she did the same for me. But that’s not why I consider her my friend,” he said. Him and Mariella had had more in common than he had thought and she was great to have a good time with, whether it was riding motorcycles, partying or having meaningful conversations.

Eilish didn’t take his comment about Samuel so lightly. It just confirmed him in how perfect they were. He felt her stab him in the arm and wailed in pain as the knife went through his muscle. He placed his hand over the wound and felt the blood fill his hand. The worst thing was, if he touched her little head, Samuel’s men would protect her. She was just as big of a coward as Samuel was. And who was she to make these demands, when all he tried to do was help? He looked at Eilish with all the hate that he could muster. "Hit me again," he dared. He looked towards Anastasia who had gone to the bar. Unlike her, Ana hadn't hurt him. “She didn’t seem to mind it all that bad,” he said and looked at her knife to make sure he would evade her if she tried anything. Her next words added to his anger and he stepped closer to her while he growled. He pushed her by the shoulders with force and grabbed her wrist to avoid her from stabbing him with the knife. “I’d rather die than be your bitch,” he snarled and looked into her turquoise eyes. In that moment Karmena started talking and he instantly let go of Eilish, before he looked in her direction. Not knowing how much she had seen. “I tried to prevent Ana from killing,” he explained and looked to the floor at the pool of blood from her victim. He couldn’t agree more that Ana and Eilish wasn’t his buddies, but that didn’t matter as Karm said Mariella was back. “What?” he asked and wasn’t sure what she meant. He willingly stepped away from Eilish as Karm got in between them and sent her another angry look before he looked at Karm. “Is she at the mansion?” he asked. “And how is that possible? Ana told me they killed each other,” he said confused and leaned up against a table.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 12:38 am

Eilish sighed as Karmena showed up all of a sudden. ”Hale,” she shortly greeted, taking her place next to Anastasia. Karmena started spewing what if’s and she ignored it mostly, because she didn’t really care. She kept out of that conversation, not really bothered by the vampire calling them idiots. She shrugged quietly and let out almost a sigh of relief, hearing Mariella had gotten back. ”Cut your own bullshit, and go cheat on your girl with a werewolf, why don’t ya?” Eilish bit back getting up from her seat, narrowing her eyes as she looked at Karmena and then at Dean. ”Ouch, hurting your feelings, Hale?” she muttered. She wasn’t feeling like staying for long anyways. Then she turned to Dean with a warning gaze. ”I’ll save my next hit for the killing blow, I’m sorry to leave you, but I’m a bitch either way, right?” she said coldly and moved towards the exit. She looked at Karmena carefully and shook her head. ”To think you keep seeking comfort in him,” she muttered, only loud enough for the vampires in the room to pick up on it. Then she left to go back to the mansion.

//EIlish out<3//
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 12:55 am

"Sweet cheeks. That is kinda the point on flipping the fucking switch. You don't have to deal with these human like emotions -" she said and rolled her eyes at Karmena. Mariella is back, "bullshit," mumbled Anastasia to herself there wasn't such thing as coming back from the dead.
"Baal should be careful throwing his word around like that," she said with a dry cold voice. "Don't you get it? I. Don't. Care," she said and narrowed her eyes a little bit. Anastasia grabbed a random glass by the bar and took a mouthful. She looked at the way Karmena was trying to save Deans ass.
"I'm not sure she cares about anybody but herself at this point," she said to Eilish and sighed. Anastasia smiled a little to herself by the way Eilish spoke. She watched the siren walk out and a part longed for following - just to make sure, but she couldn't deal with that right now.
"I might be heartless right now. But how would you even understand? You are blind to everything happening around you, thinking you need to fix everyone when all you need to do is taking a freaking look in a mirror. I might not deserve being around or with Baal. But you don't deserve Amaryllis. Not when you treat her like a second go to choice. At least I can tell what I want. Maybe you should take a lesson from that book, and make a choice." She said and narrowed her eyes before she used her vampire speed to run away from the scene.

// Ana is out <3 //
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 3:06 pm

She turned her eyes back to Dean as he didnt seem to believe it, but it was true. She turned her eyes back to Eilish, at any point she would have returned the words with some sort of comeback, but she didnt quite feel like it this time. She frowned when Eilish mentioned feelings, "No," she simply replied, straightening herself as she looked at the siren and the vampire.
Karmena sighed at Eilish's harsh words, but she wasnt sure what to say. A part of her wanted to feel bad, but the other didnt care. Her intention of going here wasnt to take advantage of Dean and betray Amaryllis, but would the others understand? She doubted it, especially by the way they were both behaving. She knew that Eilish wasnt going to let her off, but hearing Anastasia being like this, angered her. She stared at Anastasia with flaming eyes, "You dont care? Great for you. Go find your cares at the mansion," she said quite full of spite, furrowing her brows at the vampire. "You act all tough, but you're truly just a little scared child," she said rather lowly, yet her fury wasnt hidden in the low tones that her lips spoke. She watched her go to Eilish and frowned at their words, yet she wasnt going to let them affect her, not when they knew nothing of how it felt.
Ana's speech made Karmena clutch her hands to fists as she felt her lip tremble with anger. Her eyes eventually turned to a dead look as the vampire got to the end, her breath was unsteady as her face showed no emotions. "You're lucky that Reginald is your brother. I would have ripped out your tongue. Go be with your brother," was her last words as the vampire ran off, leaving her and Dean alone. Karmena wasnt sure how she would look at Anastasia after this, but it wasnt anything good. Yet she didnt really care much, maybe she was selfish in that way.

She just stared at the door for a while, before she turned her face to the dead lying around. Her eyes were sad but her face was neutral. "We should clean this up," she then said as she grabbed one of the bodies, looking into the face of the dead made her tighten her grip on it's arms, before she let go and walked up to the bar, grabbing a bottle from the shelf as she sat down on the bardesk, yet she was hesitant in drinking it, like something was telling her not to. But she really just felt the need to. She popped off the cap and placed the bottle at her lips, about to take a gulp as her eyes met with one of the corpses. The bottle fell from her hand as she just stared at the dead face on the floor.
"Amaryllis does deserve better," she then finally said after not having said a thing. She looked down onto her thighs as she folded her hands and closed her eyes for a bit. She wasnt going to cry, but something in her was overloading her emotions at the moment, but she didnt dare think about it. She moved her eyes up to the ceiling as she made a trembling inhale.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 2:23 pm

Dean made a low growling sound at Eilish’s word about killing him. He’d almost been accustomed to her threatening to kill him and for every time Dean hated her more. However he didn’t say anything to Eilish or Ana. In their state of mind, there was nothing he could say that would change their attitude, though he had made an honest attempt with Ana. Finally they left and he only hoped that Ana wouldn't go ahead and murder anyone else. He knew that he wasn't fast enough to catch up with her and prevent it from happening.

He watched as Karmena tried to grab the body and he went over to her, “It’s going to get taken care of. Just let it be,” he said and looked down at the pale face before he followed her to the bar. He went behind the bar to pour himself some whiskey in a glass. He took a sip and just looked at the scene in front of him, not knowing how he winded up in the middle of it. He immediately turned his eyes to Karmena as she dropped the bottle to the floor and the glass shattered. Before he could ask if she was ok, she opened her mouth. “Don’t say that,” he said and placed a hand on her arm. Ana was not herself and either way Karmen shouldn’t care what someone said about their relationship. “Anyone would be lucky to be with you,” he said and removed his hand to walk up in front of her, looking slightly up as she sat on the bar desk. “Besides you were the mature one here. I don’t know what would’ve happened if you hadn’t arrived,” he said honestly and looked to the blood from where Eilish had stabbed him in the arm. Sighing at the fact that he always got himself trouble, before he looked back at Karmena. “Is it true that Marie is alive and well?” he then asked with a worried expression on his face. "Do you want to go see her?" he then asked as he knew that they were good friends and that he probably wasn't the first person she'd want to be around right now.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the hours of death - Dean   In the hours of death - Dean Empty

In the hours of death - Dean
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» First rule about death club. Don't talk about death club - Elian
» After Hours
» Midnight Hours
» This is why I don't like Mondays - Dean
» Can't really say I don't want trouble - Dean

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum