Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

After Hours

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

After Hours Empty
IndlægEmne: After Hours   After Hours EmptyMan Okt 28, 2019 6:35 pm

Time: Friday, 18:10
Outfit: Waiter's Uniform
@Nickie

Football practice was dragging out, making him worry about reaching his work shift on time. Normally, he had Fridays off, but today he had taken a colleague's shift. He ended up excusing himself from practice, before he went to the locker room and changed into his work uniform. Afterwards he left the academy and headed to Gaia. He went inside the back entrance, before he took his jacket off and greeted the manager in the kitchen. “Hi, I’m sorry for being late,” he apologized, seeing that he was ten minutes late. He took a notepad and a pen from one of the counters as the manager instructed him on which tables he needed to tend to.

He adjusted the collar of his shirt before he walked into the restaurant to get an overview of his tables. The manager had informed him of a group that got seated a few minutes ago, so he walked towards them first. “Good evening. My name is Dean and I’ll be your waiter tonight,” he said with a welcoming smile on his lips. “Have you decided on what you’d like to order?” he asked as he took out his notepad to write down their order before he walked back into the kitchen. “One lobster ravioli, one coq au vin and two risottos,” he said to the kitchen staff. Then he went out into the bar area to prepare their drinks. Behind the bar, he noticed a waiter he hadn’t seen before, thinking that he probably had the closing shift as well. “Hey,” he greeted with a friendly smile. “My name is Dean, I’m covering Julia’s shift tonight…” he said as he looked at the guy before he grabbed four wine glasses and a bottle of white wine from the cooler. “Are you working here part time?” he then asked. He looked like a young guy, so he thought he might be a student working part-time, but he also knew that looks could deceive because of the many immortal beings and he couldn’t quite figure out what he was. They couldn’t talk for long when the customers were waiting for their drinks, so a few moments later he continued towards his table with the wine.

As he looked around the restaurant, he noticed some empty plates at another table and approached it. “May I take this?” he asked in a polite voice, and as the guest told him yes, he took the empty plate and walked back into the kitchen to place it with the other dishes. The chefs informed him that his order was ready in a few minutes, so he leaned up against the counter as he waited for it.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

After Hours
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Midnight Hours
» In the hours of death - Dean

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Gaia Square :: Restauranten, Nyx-
Gå til: