Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Just like old times? - Dean

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Just like old times? - Dean Empty
IndlægEmne: Just like old times? - Dean   Just like old times? - Dean EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 9:28 am

@Dean (høhøh <3 )
Outfit: Link
_____

He knew she was alive. Which seemed to be the most important thing in the matter, but somehow she just needed to get out of the mansion this day. So she had this great idea as she drove past the academy. However, now she had broken into Deans room again and sat on his bed waiting for him to come back. Once again she borrowed his roommates guitar and played a little while waiting. It was around lunch time. The door went open and she looked up.
"Hey stranger," she smiled a little and put the guitar down. "Surprise," she giggled as she got on her feet for greet him with a hug. Mariella took the guitar and put it back where it belongs.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like old times? - Dean   Just like old times? - Dean EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 9:18 pm

Udseende + lyse jeans

Dean opened the door to his room and got hit by the strangest déjà vu feeling as his eyes landed on the siren in front of him. He couldn’t help but smile as he thought he'd never see her again. “Hey,” he said and hugged her back. "By the way it's handsome stranger," he said jokingly before he looked at the door. “I really need to get a second lock on that door,” he pointed out before he turned to look at Mariella. “The next thing I know you’ll show up in the middle of the night and scare the crap out of me and Aaron,” he said and chuckled at the thought before he sat down on his bed. "Do you play?" he asked as he noticed her put the guitar back. It was definitely a surprise to see her, but a good one – especially after what had happened. “I’m sorry that I couldn’t return the favor and save you,” he said sincerely. “How are you and Reggie holding up?” he asked and couldn’t imagine what she was feeling.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like old times? - Dean   Just like old times? - Dean EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 10:19 pm

"I will remember that till next time," she teased to his little joke. "Oh careful not to give me any ideas, now I just might," she giggled softly by her own comments. Mariella returned her hazel eyes to the guitar when asked if she played. "Actually I have a band with Eilish and Melania.. or now I guess Its just me and Eilish," she got a sad expression thinking about Melania didn't make it back with her and Reginald. However she wasn't even sure Melania and Dean had spoken to each other. Mariella looked back at him when he said he was sorry he couldn't save her, and she hold her breath shortly. But before saying anything she just sat down.
"Don't blame yourself for that - for a girl like me.. hell is childsplay" she joked a little to mask the pain, before she took a deep breath in before just looking in front of her. "Reggie and I are recovering.. there is a lot of mental traumas to get through, lots of nightmares on my behalf - but at least we are here.. alive," she breathed out returning her eyes to Dean.
"How are you holding up? I'm sorry you had to get the news the way you did," of course she knew about his meet up with Ana, Eilish and Karmena. Reginald had spend two days before finding Anastasia and get her to turn her humanity on. "I know Reggie is happy you tried to look after Ana.. she is back to herself now," she smiled a little. Killing someone wasn't a good call or any excuse - however Mariella had done the same thing. Mariella still felt cold in her bones, and the dark energy from hell had a strong hold over her soul. A fear roamed in her - but right now she had controle over it.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like old times? - Dean   Just like old times? - Dean EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 10:58 pm

He raised an eyebrow as she said she might just do that. “You wouldn’t dare,” he said as he would get back at her. One way or another. But it would still be scary as hell if she did. “You’re in band with that… Eel,” he just called her as he couldn’t even say girl. Eel was his own little nickname for Eilish. Him and her had never seen eye to eye. Because of that he didn’t want to watch their band play, though he wouldn't mind listening to Mariella. He glanced at the guitar before he folded his hands as he listened to Marie. He smiled faintly at her confidence. It was typical her to say something like that. He knew that there wasn’t any way to change the past but he still wished he had been able to do something. He gently placed his hand on top of hers and felt the dark emotions inside of her. He admired her optimism and hope. “I’m happy you made it back. But don’t you dare go back,” he said with a serious look in his eyes. “Don’t worry about it. I know that Ana wasn’t herself,” he said and looked to his arm where Eilish had stabbed him. He certainly hadn’t expected his day to turn out the way it did. “It was crazy how quickly you returned,” he said which was probably the most surprising event of all. Though it probably had felt longer for her. “That’s good. I’m still surprised that I restrained myself from biting her,” he said thoughtfully and shook his head lightly at how Ana had behaved. “When are you guys getting married?” he asked as he hadn't gotten an invitation yet. If he was them he’d probably want to get married as soon as possible. They never knew if or when anything like that happened again.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like old times? - Dean   Just like old times? - Dean EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 11:45 pm

"You should know by now I take all the dares I can," she smiled.
Mariella had noticed in the gave, that Dean and Eilish hadn't seen eye to eye. She wasn't pleased that her best friend had hurt Dean, but however she understood Eilish way of behaving sometimes more than other people.
"I am. Eilish is a tough nut to crack, but she is deeply loyal and she cares - more than she lets on," she just said breathing out. She had known Eilish for so long now, and her life would have looked maybe even darker without that girl by her side. A little smile showed on her lips.
"Trust me.. I'm not planning on going back anytime soon," she looked at the serious look in his eyes. Anastasia had been all over the place after getting her emotions back, that girl had seen to much death in her life.
"Time goes a lot faster in hell.. I was gone for what.. fifteen minutes or so here.. it was serveral hours there.." she told and shook her head a little by the thought. "Sometimes we are surprised by our own strengths," she breathed out without thinking much about what she said.  
However his comment about when she and Reginald was going to get married, she seemed to zone right back into the conversation.
"I don't know.. we was going to wait till we got back to our time.. but now," she took a deep breath in, "i don't know honestly. We will figure it out once things has settled a little," she smiled by the thought however. "I've never loved someone so much as I love him - I wouldn't have survived hell if it wasn't for him. Life in general, its like.. after we actually got together.. everything that didn't make sense.. finally makes sense.." she said and shook her head with a little smile over her choice of words. When she first had met Dean, she had lost that hope of love - now it was found. It was funny how the tables had turned.
"How are you handling things with.. you know.. Karmena?" She asked. She knew it wasn't her place, and Karmena was going to punch her for even asking. "Remember I see bonds between people.. and I know Karm - pretty well."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like old times? - Dean   Just like old times? - Dean EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 2:31 pm

Two daredevils challenging each other is bound to be bad,” he said smiling and knew that if she pulled a prank on him, he would prank her with something even worse. Besides he couldn’t say no to a good dare or challenge - no matter how reckless it was. “I don’t think there’s one single cell on her body that cares about what happens to me,” he said with a chuckle. She had pretty much only expressed the want to hurt him. He didn’t blame her for being her friend however, as she probably acted differently towards Mariella. It was nice to hear her confirm it but somewhere he hoped that God heard it and would fulfill the demand. He nodded when she explained that it had been several hours in hell. He understood that she must’ve been strong to not give in but instead fight to get out of there. “You’re one of the strongest people I know,” he said as he knew what she had been through and how she still managed to continue.
He smiled at her thoughts and was happy that she had found that kind of love, especially after how she had talked about love the day they met.  “I’m happy you feel that way,” he said sincerely. She deserved it. As the topic landed on Karmena, Dean just sighed as he turned his eyes to look at his hands. “I still have feelings for her but I’m past feeling sorry for myself. I’ve realized that it would never work out seeing she’s from the future. And I see the way she looks at Amaryllis. I don't think I ever had a chance,” he said honestly. It made him sad to think about her but he was somewhat happy for them and their relationship. “I don’t know what you can sense from Karmena, but it’s probably that her bond to Amary is stronger than any other person,” he said. “How did you meet anyway?” he then asked as he turned his eyes to look at Marie.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like old times? - Dean   Just like old times? - Dean EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 7:22 pm

"You already met Theo.. being friends with him teaches you the ultimative pranks.. challenge me.. and I might be the end of you," she teased with a warm smile.
A soft smile seemed to show when he called her strong. She didn't always felt like that, and she was terrible at admitting when she actually did something good. But Mariella had to admit she have had to have some strength to pull off what she did.
"Yeah me too," she chuckled a little with a smile before she turned the conversation around. Karmena. He had feelings for Karmena, and Mariella couldn't blame him for that. Once you saw the layers that was hidden, it was hard not to fall in love with that vampire.
"I sense everything. When I look at a person I see the strings like a bond of light.. the more lightened the stronger.. if I focus on the string long enough.. I can sense the emotion behind it," she told and shook her head as it wasn't the conversation. "Karmena and I?" She asked to his question about how they met. "My brother, Vanya, Amaryllis and Karmena have always had their little group. Me and the others called them the wicked squad. So I guess I've known her since we where kids. Not that we where close back then," she said and took a deep breath in. "We also used to date.. we kept it mostly to ourselves back then.. but she was my first real relationship. So being in love with Karmena? I know how that feels like," she added as she spilled the beans for Dean. It wasn't really a secret anymore, and they still cared deeply about each other. "Surprised?" Mariella gave Dean a little smile.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like old times? - Dean   Just like old times? - Dean EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 8:56 pm

It’s on,” he said with a teasing smile and knew that he had to challenge her sometime just to see if she was telling the truth. He already started to plot pranks in his head. He took off his shoes to lay in the bed with his back resting against his pillow, as it was more comfortable after sitting four hours in a classroom. “Is there any way you can make me only have friendly feelings towards her?” he asked hypothetically with a slight hope of it being possible. He had tried to get over her by himself but it was like she was always in the back of his mind no matter what he did. He raised an eyebrow in surprise as she said her and Karmena had been dating. “I can’t blame you. She’s pretty amazing,” he said and laughed shortly but he was actually very surprised to know this. He didn't think Karmena was the easiest person to get in on. “How do you manage to just stay friends?” he then asked as any tips would be appreciated. He didn’t want to be out of Karmena’s life just yet, even though he knew that they had to travel back to the future someday. “Why did you show up at the academy? Are you enrolling, or did you just miss your favorite wolf?” he asked with a smile. As if those were the only two options for her visit.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like old times? - Dean   Just like old times? - Dean EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 9:39 pm

His question made her hold her breath for a small second.
"Honestly? I could. But it wouldn't be real," she spoke and looked at him. She smiled as his reaction about her dating Karmena. "She is," she breathed out as memories flashed back.
"We didn't at first.. I had to call it off because of Jeremy.. my ex boyfriend.. I had her life on the line.. so I broke her trust.. her heart.. it took months and Jeremy actually dying before I told her the truth.. but now we are closer than ever. She breathes honesty," she said and ran a hand through her hair. "and.. Karmena feels very deeply, she just has a hard time showing it sometimes. And one day.. you will meet someone new, and you will fall magically in love.. and you have moved on without even realizing it," she smiled. It was crazy that it was her trying giving Dean fate in love right now, and not the other way around. It was more than clear how much being with Reginald had effected her in the best way. His next question made her roll her eyes.
"I needed to check how easy it was to break into your room after last time. You never know what types of crazy people who might sneak in," she gave him a little wink before laughing. "You are however my favorite wolf. I need to make sure you are safe," she teased a little.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like old times? - Dean   Just like old times? - Dean EmptyLør Maj 11, 2019 11:18 am

Dean thought about it for a while but it was probably too dangerous to ask of her. Especially if it wasn’t real. If he had survived the heartbreak for so long, what would a few more weeks or months be? He sighed at the thought and just listened to Marie talk about their relationship. He nodded at the mention of Jeremy and knew how complicated that must’ve been. “I’m glad you worked things out. I just hope I’ll be able to do the same. Be her friend without feeling nervous or enchanted in her presence,” he said and smiled faintly at her encouraging words. It helped to hear another person say it. “I haven’t lost hope,” he said and deeply desired to fall in love with someone else. He probably needed love more than anything lately. It was crazy how much her view on love had changed but it made him happy to think about how her life had turned to the better. If you looked apart from them going through hell of course.

He laughed at her answer. “I think I’ve got an idea,” he said teasingly as he referred to Mariella herself. “But yeah we need to protect ourselves better,” he said and shortly looked at the window. At least they weren’t on the first floor, so they couldn't break in through the window. Then he looked back at Marie and rolled his eyes at her comment. “To your information I’ve been staying out of trouble lately,” he pointed out as if it was a big accomplishment. It had helped him focus more on his classes and he was finally hopeful about passing his exams. “But I’ll be sure to call you the moment I’m not safe,” he added and didn’t doubt that she’d be there for him if he needed her. “Did you ever manage to take care of that demon gang?” he then asked as he hadn’t heard anything about it, but it would be nice to know where they stood as Dean still feared the chance of them capturing him again.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like old times? - Dean   Just like old times? - Dean EmptySøn Maj 12, 2019 8:22 am

"It is never easy," she took a deep breath in as he hadn't lost hope. "Just remember, if I can find happiness, so can you," she pointed out. Mariella honestly didn't want to know what had happened to her if Reginald hadn't traveled back here with Theo. It was hard to imagine her life without him by her side lately - for good reasons.
A laughter filled the room as he said he had stayed out of trouble lately. "I'm glad your life seems semi back to normal," she spoke honest. The last thing she had wanted was for him to enter a world of chaos - and here he was, basically a part of the gang at this point. She was even sure she saw Kyle fixing up a room for him. But that was just Kyle in a nutshell.
"Good," she said. His question about the demon gang, made her nod a little. "They are taken care off, I wish however that they were my biggest problems. Apparently the devil has two identical twins who loves to play games. One is more crazy than the other - honestly I just really need a vacation," she sighed and placed her head on his shoulder. "But the demon gang is taken care of. You don't have to worry about them again."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like old times? - Dean   Just like old times? - Dean Empty

Just like old times? - Dean
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Fun times are good times - Lexa
» One too many times
» Can't really say I don't want trouble - Dean
» Sorry for meeting you like this - Dean
» Remember our times together? ~ Cecilia

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Drenge-
Gå til: