Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    Empty
IndlægEmne: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyTirs Apr 23, 2019 9:12 pm

I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    Tumblr_oq0ydkinRb1vtisrzo4_r1_500

Tidspunkt
10:30
Dato
Lørdag, den 20 April, 2019
Stedet
Drenge kollegiet, foran Pana og Wayo's værelse.
Vejret
Dejligt varmt, men stadig en kold vind.
Påklædningen
Outfit

@Pana <3

Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, Wayo took a look at the giant school in front of him. He hadn't seen that big of a school before, but it was also a school where you had your own room and lived.
Wayo was so excited! He got to go to a whole new school, no one knew about him or his family, it was a new start and he would get a new roommate! A new friend that he wanted to get along with, they could go out and eat, do homework and stuff!
The smile on his face was not able to be washed away just like that, he was too happy for this new place.

As the car came to a halt, he stepped out of the passenger seat, before stretching a bit a straightening his back. The fresh air was nice and cool, but at the same time, the sun was hot, creating a bit of warmth.  A cough came from behind and he turned around to face his dad's workers looking at him with polite smiles.
Young master, you want us to help you up with the last of your stuff?
They had already been over with a lot of stuff without him, it was his dad wish, so he didn't have to strain himself, even though Wayo didn't mind it.
No need, I will just take it. You can drive back to the house. he said politely as he took the last box and his backpack, before waving goodbye at them, as he entered the school.

It was a maze! Wayo had tried to ask for help at the office, but when they tried to explain he got lost, finding himself at a long hallway.
He looked around a bit worried and felt stupid for not being able to find his dorm.
But luck seemed to be on his side, as he found another hallway, that was for sure the guys' dorms. The smell... was pretty telling?
He smiled exhausted as he took a tiny piece of paper out, that told him the number of his room before he began looking.
As he finally found it he took out his key and opened the door. Not really thinking about that his roommate might be in there and he maybe he should have knocked first.
His eyes went wide when he saw his roommate. Gosh, how was he going to survive? The guy was freaking heavenly! And he seemed to be Thai aswell? Or was that just wishing thoughts? A soft glow found its way to his cheeks, exposing a few of his thoughts.
He coughed awkwardly before offering the guy a smile and trying to get a hold of himself.
Hello! I'm your new roommate, Wayo.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyOns Apr 24, 2019 9:37 am

Outfit når han tager tøj på

Pana lay in bed with one of the girls from the floor above them, he looked down at her sleeping body sighing a bit as he gently touched her hair, he didn't know how to get her out of bed without looking like a dickhead. Jesus it is not supposed to be this hard to kick a girl out of bed! he gently nudged her wanting her to wake up and get out before Pana's new roommate showed up.

As much as the thought of living with someone made his skin crawl because honestly, he would rather be alone, he knew that he had to make a good first impression so when the poor guy saw Pana for who he really was it would be to late muhahah....good god i need to stop hanging out with those dorks...they are rubbing off on me.

He let out a relieved sound when the girl woke up and got dressed call me next time you wanna have fun alright he said in a cocky tone waving to her as she left, the second he was alone he flopped on to the bed closing his eyes and falling asleep. His eyes flew open when he heard the door open quickly finding a pair of boxers not wanting some stranger ogling his cock...or ass...he looked up smirking at the boy who walked in the door.

Pana raised an eyebrow at the guy looking closely at the soft glow that found its way to his cheeks, Pana just shook his head stopping himself from looking at the guys face and lips and...nononno noooo nope....stop it....girls girls girls girls girls! girls yes! boys even cute round-faced ones no!Pana nice to meet you, just let me get dressed then maybe we can grab lunch? he said before turning around finding his clothes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyOns Apr 24, 2019 10:33 am

His body was... so perfect. He obviously trained, compared to Wayo that was just beginning to be a bit chubby. But he had to look away from the guy's body, he couldn't just look at it all day! He would think he was weird and he kinda wanted to keep his sexuality a secret, so the same didn't happen again.
His eyes stayed on the guy's face when he started to talk to him. Pana? A wide smile spread on his lips as he said they could go get lunch together. Yas! He might actually get a friend this time, someone he could spent his time with and not get judged by him.
Sure! he chirped, before going in and setting the box and backpack on his bed.
He took a look around the room, he looked at the things he had gotten up, his pretty big bookshelf with all his books on and his closet filled with his clothes. It was something new, to have a dorm, like his and have a roommate. But it felt good and he was happy with it. He finally got out of his dad's house, where they always tried to help him, and finally, he would be able to do everything himself.
He looked over at Pana again. He looked so stylish now with the clothes on. So clean cut, except his jeans. It was different compared to Wayo's oversized t-shirt and jacket, and leather pants. It was interesting, he wanted to learn everything about his new roommate. What classes he had, what he liked to do in his free time, who was his friends? Maybe they could be his friends too, and they could have a little group of friends?! Wayo always just had one, maybe two friends that he trusted, but he wanted more! It got so lonely with only so few friends.
What do you wanna eat? he asked happily. His stomach began to growl at the thought of food. He was so hungry, he just hoped this city had a good place. He laughed awkwardly at his stomach and the red tint came back to haunt his cheeks. Embarrassing! How can you do this to me, stomach?!

Sidst rettet af Wayo Ons Apr 24, 2019 10:39 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyOns Apr 24, 2019 4:51 pm

Pane's face lit up great! he said pulling on his pants looking himself in the mirror turning around a bit before pulling his shirt over his head, meeeh i look okay he said to himself before turning around to look at Wayo smirking at the boy, the awkward laugh and red tint in his cheeks was making Pana uncomfortable. He looked away clearing his throat how do you feel about Korean BBQ? i know its super stereotypical...but im Thai and we do love us some Korean BBQ he said smiling as he grabbed his jacket and walked over to the door.

Pana took Wayo's hand and lead him into town. So what are you studying? i have Math, Bio, History, and chemistry...i want to be a doctor...one day when i pass my exams he said in a hopeful voice, Pana quickly let go of Wayo's hand missing the heat and how nice it felt to hold it the second he let go of it looking away as a small group of students walking over to them. Pana smiled tightly at Wayo the umm blond one is kinda a dickhead...so lets just hope they fuck off he said in a low voice as the guys came closer. Pana gave the back of Wayo's neck a gentle squeeze, getting ready to fight if they got to close.

A small wave of relief hit him when the boys just walked past them bumping into Wayo making the younger boy fall, Pana caught him in his arms feeling his face heat up when he looked down at the boy in his arms, he felt his heart beat rapidly like it wanted to jump out of his chest. He pulled himself together when he heard the words leave the blond guys mouth disgusting we don't need more of you lot! fucking fags Pana let out a cold dead laugh really me a fag...sorry blondie but if i remember correctly i was the one fucking your girlfriend this morning not you...now why was that .

Pana shook his head taking Wayo by the arm and lead him into the restaurant, sorry about that...fucking dickheads...what do you want im buying he said beaming at Wayo.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyOns Apr 24, 2019 8:12 pm

Wayo chuckled lightly as Pana checked himself out in the mirror, telling himself that he looked okay. He looked more than okay, but Wayo just held that thought to himself.
His eyes lit up as Pana said he was Thai. Wayo had kinda figured it out, but when he said it himself, it was more clarification and it made Wayo happy. It was making the dorm feel more like home to him. Now he missed Thailand... Maybe Pana wanted to go on vacation there with him when they knew each other better?
I love Korean BBQ! And I'm Thai too he said happily. It was nice to have someone that understood one's culture! He thought about giving the guy a wai but decided against it. He didn't know if it was something the guy would appreciate if he still held onto their traditions.

He looked surprised up at Pana, as he grabbed his hand, leading him around, which was great because he was pretty new to Gaia. But it... was weird holding the guy's hand. He focused on Pana though, when he started to talk about the school.
Wow, you wanna be a doctor? That's so cool! he exclaimed excitedly. To him, being a doctor meant a lot. He had been pressured all his life to either be a doctor or lawyer, so he was always excited when someone studied for it.
I have dance, drama, math, language and history, I kinda wanna be an actor.
he said a bit embarrassed. He knew how his parents looked at his decision, thinking it was stupid and impossible, but that was his dream.
He rubbed his hand together a bit when Pana let go and looked down at them, just for a short while, before Pana mentioned the guys coming towards them. Wayo looked nervously up at Pana, a bit surprised at the swear words, but more nervous about the guys walking towards them, when Pana said they were bad company... with other words.
He was calmed down a bit though, when Pana squeezed the back of his neck, making Wayo smile.

A gasp escaped him as the guys walked past them and bumped into Wayo, making him lose balance, just great, he was so clumsy! What he hadn't expected was that Pana actually caught him before he fell on the ground. Wayo looked up at Pana, surprised to see the guys face a bit red. So he wasn't the only one that could get embarrassed.
As Wayo got up again, his eyes were on Pana with a look of awe. That was quickly replaced with a look of sadness at the words coming from the guys and then from Pana, making him wanna close in on himself. Of course, the guy wasn't gay! Why would he, Wayo could never be THAT lucky.

He sighed at Pana grabbed his arm again and they got into the restaurant. If there was something that could make him smile no matter what, it was food. Maybe that was why he had gotten chubby lately...
Wayo just nodded as Pana excused the guys back then, Wayo really just wanted to forget and when Pana said that he would pay... well that made it all good again.
Any kind of meat, fried, grilled and raw! Uh and the restaurants fried rice! he looked up at Pana with an excited and hungry look.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyOns Apr 24, 2019 10:17 pm

Yeah i wanna help people...mostly kids and i can travel anywhere in the world and still do my job...and my dad wanted to be one when he was young, but then my mom got pregnant so he got a job as a math teacher and she got a job as a cleaner, they both gave up so much for me....so im doing this for them, and i hope where ever they are up there that they are proud of me he said a bit more quietly holding Wayo's hand tighter they died when i was 16 he gave Wayo a sad smile before scolding his features what about you? whats your family like? he asked trying to lift the mood a bit after bringing it down with his sob story. Pana chuckled an actor huh? well you have the looks so yeah i could see you in some Thai drama or big Hollywood movie, maybe i should get a picture with you now, so when you become famous i can sell it on ebay he said jokingly.

It was like time stopped, Pana looked into Wayo's eyes feeling his heartbeat speed up, the only thing in the world in that single moment was Wayo and how nice it felt to hold him, but Pana had to let go and get back to reality where a bunch of dickheads were being disrespectful and calling them or more Pana a fag. Pana saw the look on Wayo's face so he just turned around leaving so him and Wayo could have a nice lunch.

When they sat down Pana's eyes lit up a bit seeing Wayo look more at ease, how about we go full BBQ with fried rice and a bunch of meat we can eat raw or fry in the hot-pot he said excitedly im sorry about them...they aren't the nicest people im sorry if it made you uncomfortable he said reaching his hand across the table so he could gently stroke Wayo's hands with his thumb.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyOns Apr 24, 2019 10:38 pm

Wayo listened quietly to what Pana was telling him. He was happy, actually learning about this guys family. He would have a friend in no time, usually, it was a bit difficult for him. Pana seemed to be a decent person though at Wayo was happy about that. He couldn't live with a douchebag of a roommate really. He was surprised when Pana told him that he lost his parents when he was 16. That was a really young age and he couldn't imagine how it must have been for him. I'm sorry to hear that. That was a young age... how did you get to England after that? Wasn't it... painful to leave Thailand? he asked curiously, not asking too much though, he didn't want to overstep his boundaries, he didn't know how comfortable Pana was talking about it. He kinda also just assumed that Pana lived in Thailand when he was 16, but of course, he couldn't really be sure about that, he knew very little about the guy, but he wanted to change that.
His family? There wasn't much to tell really, it was normal right? Pretty normal I guess? I have my mom and dad. They work a lot though, my dad owns a pretty big business. he said without saying too much. He knew how people could get around him if they knew how much money he had. He didn't know if Pana was like that, he kinda hoped he wasn't, but he wasn't sure enough.
He smiled brightly and chuckled a bit. It was nice that Pana wasn't just bringing his dream down, people could be pretty judgemental, but it seemed like Pana was different.
Don't worry, I will still be your friend when I get famous, hmmm, I will allow you to see me once a year he joked back with a laugh.

Wayo nodded eagerly as Pana said they could get all that Wayo wanted. He just couldn't wait! All that food and then maybe a good nap when they got back to the dorm, just what he needed really! Sounds perfect he said with a happy smile.
He heaved a sigh and his smile turned to a frown when Pana brought the guys up again. His cheek burned red when he felt Pana's thump run over his hand. He looked up a bit surprised. It's fine... just a bit surprised at the choice of their words he mumbled. He hated the word fag... so much. It was such a nasty word for what he was, what he liked. It wasn't fair, but he couldn't really change it.
Anyways... So we are both Thai, do you keep the traditions? Like how we address each other, say hello and how old we are compared to each other? he asked with a smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyOns Apr 24, 2019 11:11 pm

Pana just looked at Wayo with a sad little smile yeah...car accident...me and dad were fighting and he didn't see the car that was coming towards us...him and mom were thrown out the windo...i was safe on the back seat...i only broke my legs and got a massive scar across my ass...i was in the hospital for a month...then my grandad came...he lived here i Gaia...he owns the place we are going ...he took me with him, i hated leaving, but it was good to get away...to many memories he said tightly. But he could help smile when Wayo started talking about his own family sounds nice...what does your dad do you said big business he asked curiously, he laughed loudly shaking his head oh Wayo you are breaking my heart he said dramatically putting his hand on his heart pretending to faint how am i going to survive only seeing my famous friend once a year! he joked throwing his hands in the air being over dramatic but smiling none the less at the boy in front of him

Good! what do you want to drink? it's a Saturday so if you want a beer than as your senior i will allow it he said with a smirk. His eyes landed on Wayo's red cheeks and Pana's thumb still softly stroking his hand, Pana cleared his throat feeling his face heat up and the room get very warm, he removed it looking away for a second before meeting the boy's eyes. It shouldn't matter what or who you like...people suck and most of them are dicks...i don't think or at least i hope im not a dick...but yeah sorry he sais softly. He looked up happy top change the subject i try to...i don't wanna lose that part of my identity he said looking into Wayo's eyes.

He looked up smiling when the waitress came over with the food and drinks, Pana gave her a quick once over smiling in a flirting way as she left, he turned to Wayo smiling what do you wanna start with? fish or meat... he lightly nudged Wayo under the table with his long legs, better hurry up el'shorty or i am going to choose first and as your senior you must respect my choices the teasing smirk never leaving his face oh he is going to be so much fun!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyOns Apr 24, 2019 11:35 pm

He got sad on Pana's behalf. He could never imagine losing someone so close too you, and also lose them while they were just in front of you. It must have been horrible, but it was good he had some family that took care of him, that had room to take him in. He smiled softly at Pana, trying to lighten his mood. That's a great grandfather you have there he said gently.
He looked at Pana for a few seconds, debating whether he should tell him about his dads business or not. Either way, Pana would find out eventually. He would probably know if he saw Wayo's surname.
He owns Piniwat Electronics he said with a heavy sigh. They were pretty big, probably bigger in Thailand of course, but for sure also in England since they moved the business there.
His heart tightens a bit at the sound of Pana's laughter and he can't help but laugh himself. He ran a hand through his hair and flipped it a bit in a dramatic way. Maybe two times, but that's what you can get, I have a tight schedule he couldn't help but laugh at the last part and just smiled brightly at Pana. It was nice that he could just be himself like this with Pana, at least a little bit.

Drinking? With Pana, already? Had they gotten this close already? Pana seemed to be a really open and nice person, Wayo couldn't have been luckier to get a roommate like him.
A beer would be nice, now that you allow it he chuckled, putting pressure on allow, as he found it funny.
He pressed his lips in a tight line as Pana took his hand away from his and was not left with a pretty empty feeling.
Wayo couldn't help but smile when Pana said that he didn't care who people loved, making Wayo feel pretty safe. He could tell Pana when he wanted to, and he knew that Pana wouldn't judge him... That was nice, it lifted something heavy from his heart.
Me neither! Want me to greet you with a wai next time? he joked with a peal of light laughter.

Wayo's throat went dry as he saw Pana looking at the waitress like he was ready to eat her, instead of eating lunch with Wayo. But he couldn't really feel any kind of possession towards Pana. They just met and Pana was after all straight.
Meat he mumbled and bit his lip nervously.
He looked up a bit surprised though when he was called shorty. He narrowed his eyes at Pana and just shook his head. How am I short, my height is average he laughed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 9:17 am

Yeah...he's amazing...he took in an angry 16 year old who hated everything...so yeah he's my hero he said gently smiling so softly at Wayo that it almost shocked him, he was never soft or gentle...but there was something about Wayo that made him soft and it was weird. Pana's eyes got big and he felt jaw drop shit...that's...you have money...a lot of it...fuck...wait Wayo why the long face? i don't give a shit...its awesome, but i won't treat you like a prince just because of your dad...okay? he said hoping Wayo understood that Pana really didn't care, Wayo seemed like a great guy money didn't matter.
Pana stopped laughing for a second looking at Wayo as he ran a hand through his hair and flipped it a bit in a dramatic way. fuck don't look at him like that! its fucking weird! oh my lord how will i live without you please spare me this heartache and make me your personal doctor! that way we will never be apart he couldn't stop laughing wholeheartedly shaking his head smiling happily at Wayo like he hung the moon.

Fiiiine i will allow it, how can i sat no to that face....and i will have one to he said smirking at Wayo, it felt nice sitting here with him, he had this energy around him that calmed Pana down, making the slow burning rage inside him disappear, it was a new feeling but one he liked...maybe a little to much, he shouldn't like the way being near Wayo made him feel, there was nothing wrong with it but...Pana wasn't like that...he liked girls. He looked up getting thrown out of his train of thought, yeah hatred is a useless emotion why feel it... of course! i am older and demand respect he said jokingly.

Pana didn't notice Wayo or how his mood had changed, Pana was to busy looking at the waitress thinking about all the things he wanted to do to her when she got off work. Sorry he said clearing his throat, smirking at her when he caught her eye, meat it is...and Wayo stop biting your lip they are going to bruise and get dry he said looking at his menu.  He raised an eyebrow at Wayo you are shorter than me so..El'shorty it is he said winking at Wayo and thanking the waitress when she came over with there drinks and a tray of raw meat ready to be put in the hotpot. Pana grabbed her pen writing his number on her hand call me when you get off and don't tell my grandad he doesn't like it when i go out with his staff he said flirting with her making her blush and giggle as she walked away.

Pana's face lit up like a Christmas tree when an older Asian man came walking over to there table grandad! he sais standing up hugging the old man did i just see you giving your number to my waitress? Pana had the decency to blush noooo right Wayo i would never do that he said pleadingly oh grandad this id Wayo my new roommate the old man looked at Wayo before smiling at the young boy don't let him get you into trouble, he attracts it like moth to a flame he said in a soft but firm tone flicking Pana's nose ow! that's child abuse! Wayo heeeeelp meee he chuckled.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 10:27 am

Don't you wanna go back and visit them though? he asked gently. If it was his parents he would never have been able to leave their graves behind, he would visit them all the time if that meant using all his money on flying to Thailand so much. Of course, Pana could be different, but that was why he had to ask.
He saw the look on Pana's face when he told him, not really surprised at the reaction, but more what Pana said. Pana was really different. People usually use me for money when they find out he mumbled with a frown. He hated all the time's people called him friend, just because of his money. Oh, but I want you to treat me like a prince he said with a chuckle, to brighten his own mood... And it wouldn't be bad to be treated like a prince by Pana anyway. Even though he wouldn't get anything out of it.

Wayo just sat kinda awkwardly while Pana was flirting with the waitress. Even though he had no claim on Pana, he was getting a bit... irritated? The waitress should just do her job and keep her fluttering eyes to herself, so Wayo could eat in peace with Pana.
He was brought back from his thoughts, when Pana addressed him, telling him he should stop biting his lips. He rolled his eyes but stopped anyway. Tsk, if he had to stop biting his lips, he should stop flirting, so they could get something to eat.
That's not fair! he complained pouting a bit.
He sighed deeply when the waitress came over again, but this time Pana asked for her number as well. After she got off? But.. what about Wayo then? Should he just be alone then! Left to himself?! Okay, maybe he was dramatic, he was old enough to handle himself, but it was kinda frustrating that Pana would just leave him to himself after such a short time.
He didn't say anything though.  

He jumped a little in his chair as Pana's face suddenly lit up and he called out grandad. Wayo looked over in the direction where an Asian man came towards them. He smiled when he saw Pana hugging him, but couldn't help but laugh a little, as the grandad had seen Pana giving the waitress his number. Yes! Take it away from him, tear it up and put it in a fireplace!
Wayo narrowed his eyes at Pana, as he tried to seek help from Wayo, tsk he got nothing.
He smiled at the grandad as he was introduced, he put his hand together, letting his thumps touch his nose, as he gave the old man a wai. He really didn't understand what the grandad said though, Pana got in trouble? He wouldn't have thought that he seemed too soft?
P'softie? Does he get in trouble? he said with a chuckle at his nickname he gave Pana.
He shook his head no, as Pana wanted his help, he knew it wasn't serious though, so he just laughed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 1:29 pm

A sad expression came to his face i havn't been back since...to painful...and it...was my fault...if i hadn't gotten into a fight with my dad about my stupid ex b...bestfriend...then he wouldn't have missed the green light and we wouldn't have gotten hit it was stupid and he knew that he wasn't at fault, but he felt so responsible and angry all the time it sucked...so maybe being around someone like Wayo would be good for him, he was already feeling more calm than he had in a long time, not even sex could mellow him out like this. Well they must be dumdasses, you are a great guy Wayo...i mean you make me feel calm and that in itself should say something...because im usually an angry dickhead with moments of kindness...but you i don't know...it's nice to be calm for once and still keep my cloths on he said smirking. His laughed was high pitched and he bent over holding his stomach deal i will even take off my shirt so you can walk on it so your shoes don't get wet if there are any puddles...and make you breakfast in bed and all that...my lord...because there is no way in hell im going to call you master he giggled taking Wayo by the hand.

Pana just let his eyes rest on the girls ass loving how she moved and swayed it just for his sake, the cute little poute on Wayo's face made Pana lean over the table getting all close and personal with Wayo before Pana licked his nose and pulled back laughing stop pouting or i will have to slobber all over your face he said licking his lips looking into Wayo's eyes. He looked at the waitress, and back at Wayo meet me tonight? i can't right now he said beaming at Wayo im trying to get a best friend so im a bit busy...but after 22 im all your love he said making the girl blush and run off.

He giggled when he saw how Wayo jumped in his chair fuck he is cute, but he was so happy to see his grandad that he pushed the weird thought aside now was not the time to find a guy cute! but he really didn't make it easy when he did that little 'tsk' and put his hand together, letting his thumps touch his nose, as he gave the old man a wai this is so bad! Pana felt his face heat up as he went red as a beetroot, his grandad laughed loudly P'softie? oh my i like you, he needs more people like you around him...but yes that boy has a lot of anger and never uses it in the right way always starting fight with people bigger and stronger than him...he should use it for boxing he said hitting him lightly on the back of his head. Ow so mean...you better be careful old man or i will like go to the police and say that you hit me or whatever and i have a witness! he said dramatically pointing at Wayo right master he said in a cocky tone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 3:21 pm

It was expected that Pana blamed himself for what happened to his mom and dad. Wayo kinda got the vibe from him. It was understandable, he was in the car with them when it happened, talking to his dad.
But Wayo was sure that Pana's parents would never blame him for what happened or hold him accountable. I'm sure your parents wouldn't it was your fault. Maybe you should visit, it could maybe help with some of that anger you are holding onto? he said as soft as he could. He really wanted to help Pana, even though they just met.
He blushed when Pana started to compliment him, he hadn't expected that but it felt weirdly good, that Pana said that about him. Really, wow. I'm happy I can calm you down... and that you treat me so nicely. he chirped happily.
He loved Pana's laugh and couldn't help but laugh with him. I get called young master on the daily, I expect it from you too he chuckled. He looked down surprised at the sudden hand on his, it felt good, but he couldn't afford to think like that, it would only get him hurt.

Surprised was an understatement when Pana suddenly leaned over, licking his nose. He didn't know how to react at all, he just kinda looked at Pana, his face heating up and his heart pumping away. What... in the world? Jesus, P'pa! he exclaimed, drying the wetness from his nose.
His confused look turned into sadness, as Pana continued to talk to the waitress. He was going to meet her? But...? He kinda felt alone already, even though he shouldn't. Best friend? He hadn't expected anything else, had he? But it stung anyway. He was going to meet her at 22? Not in their dorm right? He needed sleep, or else he would get cranky! He looked at Pana with a bewildered look.

He raised his brows in confusion, looking at the grandad and Pana. Did he get into fights? He wasn't like that at all when Wayo was with him, even though it might only be an hour. Why was he so different towards Wayo? It seemed weird, and he wanted to ask why. But not when the grandfather was here.
He has been very nice towards me he said with a smile.
He choked on nothing, as Pana talked to him, calling him master. I have seen nothing he coughed looking at Pana with a smirk.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 6:17 pm

Maybe...but i don't know if my dad...i mean i said i hated him and i can't take that back...thats why im a doctor...he wanted to be one and it's also why i don't...nevermind...if you came along then maybe i would go...it's nice having someone to share things with he said not knowing why Wayo made him act like this, so am i...there must be something about you Wayo he muttered more to himself than Wayo, he felt his mood skyrocket he looked at Wayo bewildered he looks beautiful when he laughs like that...stop it Pana he just shook his head raising an eyebrow i will only call you master or young master if i want something from you....my lord his voice almost flirty, it's just a hand it won't bite...and i can't have you getting lost out here now can i

Pana giggled almost falling off his chair omg your face! look at you! you are blushing! thats..omg sorry but hey it worked no more pouting...but remember every time you pout i will lick your nose and if i see you bitting nail...uhh you and your face will be very sticky he said happily truing not to overthink what he just said. Pana felt a pang of....what guilt when he saw the look on Wayo's face don't worry it won't be in our room...i just need...you know...sex...it makes me sleep better he said in a small voice stops the stupid nightmares....thats all.

Pana hid is face in his hands feeling very embarrassed, his grandad looked at Wayo beaming you must be very special then...Pana only has three friends...he is not good with people never was...most of the time he hides in the woods writing... but you my boy there must be something about you if my boy is nice to you Pana's face when all red as he let out a loud groan omg grandad please! you are making me sound like a freak! and i only fight with asshole who deserve it...and the guys at the lokal fight club.... he muttered, his grandad just shook his head stupid boy he said lovingly smacking him again.

Pana looked at Wayo traitor! he said jumping up and started to tickle him, his grandad just laugh at the to boys walking away but not before turning around giving Pana a stern look stay with your friend tonight...maybe he can help you sleep and this time you will keep your clothes on and i won't have to tell some poor girl that you don't want a relationship with her because you don't know how to be in one...let him try....i like him the old man said as he left, You like everyone who eats your food! Pana shouted back yes but this one is cute! Pana shorted and looked over at Wayo welcome to the family he said jokingly.

Sidst rettet af Pana Tors Apr 25, 2019 9:56 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 8:07 pm

I'm sure he knows you don't hate him. I will gladly come with you, if that's what you want he said. A father could never hate his child, no parent could ever hate their child if they were real parents. His mom had many times said to him, that she would always love him, no matter what happened. Even his dad made sure to tell him after Wayo came out as gay.
He smiled brightly at Pana, as he said that there was something about him.
One hour in the relationship and you already like me he joked lightly, knowing that it might have come out wrong, but he meant it in a friendly way, not wanting Pana to feel uncomfortable.
His heart stopped for a second at the flirty tone in his voice, making him cough a bit.
Hmm... fine. Just call me Yo for now though, I will allow that. he said and laughed awkwardly, not knowing what to do with himself.
I won't get lost... he said and rolled his eyes, even though he knew very well, that he would get lost at some point.

You don't... just lick someone's nose like that. he said a bit mad. It really got his hopes up, and if Pana knew that he was gay, he would never do those things to him, would he? Would he change if he told him?
He looked a bit surprised at Pana. He had sex so he could sleep? But... that would be every day, every night? To Wayo, sex was something special and something you had with one person, but Pana had it every night, every time with a new girl probably too. He couldn't stop himself before asking him.
Don't you rather want to have sex being something special, than just giving it to everyone? he bit his lip as he couldn't stop himself. It was just such a question that he needed an answer on. He didn't know if Pana would take it the wrong way, but he really didn't mean it like that.

It was funny to see Pana this embarrassed by his grandad. It was always a great icebreaker, to meet the family first time, even though it was pretty nervewracking. It seemed like the grandad like Wayo though, and that made him feel pretty good. But... would he like him still, if he knew what he liked? Maybe he should tell Pana later that day? Just to get it out of the way, so he didn't have to hide. Maybe just make him keep it a secret though?
Only three friends? That sounded much like Wayo, even though he wanted many more friends. But maybe Pana didn't want more friends than that?
Really? Why? he asked and looked at Pana with a questioning look. Was it because he liked Wayo? No that couldn't be, the guy was straight, and Wayo couldn't get his hopes up.

Family? He was a part of the family now? Warmth filled his body at the feeling of being accepted. Thanks. he smiled. It was nice to feel like he had someone he could turn to without fearing that they just used him. He was usually so naive, but recently he had begun to be more cautious.
Why do you treat me differently? he asked again, this time it would be more private, as the grandad wasn't there anymore and they were alone. He wanted to know why he was so sweet to Wayo?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 10:19 pm

Clearly you don't have a cat he said ruffling Wayo's hair a bit, Pana saw how Wayo looked at him when he told him about his view on sex...fuck he should not have told him about that no one ever understood it...well except grandad...Pana looked at Wayo sighing a bit i...i have never really been in love the last time i was it ended badly...my dad didn't approve we got into a fight on our way home from the party...him and my mom died...so no i don't know what having someone special is like...and it helps...i get these really bad nightmares...that’s why the last guy got a new room i scream a lot and get a bit violent if woken up...sex and intimacy make sure that doesn't happen... he said looking away

Pana relaxed a bit loving his grandad, he always knew how to get Pana to smile and feel happy and embarrassed as hell stupid old fart, he looked over at Wayo blushing a bit not good with people and i would rather have four close friends who i trust than ten that i don't...and they get me and they are good at stopping my worst impulses...i trust them...i have known Kit and Beam since i was ten and they moved to Gaia at eighteen so we all could be closer...and well Emilio is a lost puppy who needs looking after and good friends to make sure he doesn't walk out in front of a car...he is the clumsiest person i have ever met and he is such an airhead...stupid big brother genes he said his face going a bit pale.

Pana squeezed the back of Wayo's neck no problem...Dao my grandad likes you so yeah family he smiled and looked down at the meat taking off two pieces making sure Wayo got the bigger one, Pana cleared his throat looking down at the food taking a bite you remind me of my little brother...so doese Emilio... but you more so...it's hard to say but you calm me down and it feels nice being around you...he would of loved you...he loved meat and was all cute and rounded faced like you he said blushing a bit fuck! what did i just say! cute i called him cute! but hey i didn't say that i think his lips look very kissable...oh god...please god let him be a heavy sleeper so i can have sex with a GIRL and forget about how cute i think he is!, Pana took one more bite shaking his head you can't tell anyone that i am a softie i have a reputation to up hold he said teasingly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 11:22 pm

He raised a brow at him and just shook his head. No? They are mean and scratch you he said with a sad pout, as Pana ruffled his hair a bit. Wayo was more of a dog person, so fluffy and they always loved its family.
So... his love was the cause of his families death? That was what he thought? Pana had a lot of problems Wayo thought, and he didn't know if he could help him with it. In the end, it wasn't his job to help Pana at all, but he just wanted to and he didn't know why.
How can sex make that go away? Have you... tried something else? it wasn't because he wanted to change everything Pana did, and maybe he meddled a little bit too much in Panas business, but he just thought that... if it could change, maybe that would be better?

He smiled softly as Pana started to talk about his friends. It seemed like he really loved his friends, the way he talked about them, caring about them. Wayo looked forward to meeting them someday, maybe they could become a little group, maybe having a cool gang name too?
They sound fantastic, I wanna meet them someday. Maybe we could all hang out? he said brightly with a big smile, trying to lighten the mood a little bit. It was hard though when they talked about heavy topics since that's what mattered the most right?

A small whine came from him when Pana squeezed the back of his neck again, making shivers run down his spine at the touch, also he had a pretty sensitive neck, so it didn't really help. He seems like a really nice grandad he said with a smile, trying to forget that he just whined, how embarrassing!
His focus turned to the meat when Pana gave him one piece. God, it looked good and he was so hungry! He stuffed it in his mouth, moaning a bit from the taste. So good! He stilled a little though when Pana said he reminded him of his little brother. Well, that was not who he wanted him to be reminded of... But again, he couldn't expect anything better than that.
He just hung on to Pana calling him cute, even though he knew it meant nothing to the older. That's... nice he said with a smaller smile, looking at the red cheeks on Pana.
He just scoffed when Pana told him he couldn't tell anyone about his soft side, tsk, why not? He was so sweet! Besides he already had his nickname right? How can I keep it a secret, when your nickname is now P'Softie he said with a laugh.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 8:57 pm

Pana shrugged not wanting to remove his hand from Wayo's soft hair just yet, yeah but that's why i like them dogs need too much atension he said looking out the window as sadness tugged at his chest, he looked into Wayo's eyes smirking at him i have, alcohol, drugs, sleeping pills...didn't work...one day when i was 17 after a year of not really sleeping i was pretty out of it hallucinating and shit...found a girl had sex...first time in a year i slept the whole night he said smiling at Wayo, it felt nice having someone be concerned for him and caring, he liked it more than he should. you can't help or save everyone Wayo...but thanks...for you know caring he muttered.

Pana giggled looking at Wayo, the big smile and everything about this boy made something inside the olde boy clench in pain. Yeah that would be great, i would love for all of you to meet, we could start out slow like a study grope and see how it goes from there, and if you guys don't get along then i just get you all to myself he said beaming at the other boy. The small whine came from Wayo when Pana squeezed the back of his neck, made Pana's eyes pop out of their sokets, fuck that sound should not make him so happy or make heat form in his belly, yeah he is...he likes to tease and make fun...but he is a good guy and he likes you he said with a smile, not wanting to focus on the cute sound Wayo made or how it got him hot under his collar.

Pana felt an ounce of panic when he saw Wayo's face, fuck did he say something wrong! should he not have said Wayo was cute, oh fucking hell! and he fucking moaned! how was he supposed to act after hearing that!That's not the only reason he said a bit loudly blushing a bit you...make me want to be nice...and yea you remind me a bit of him...but i promise that's not why i am nice to you...i can't really explain it... he muttered looking down at his food taking a bite before giving Wayo a death glare call me that one more time and i will bite you shorty he said teasingly kicking the other boy under the table, you wanna meet him? my brother Ano... he said nervously he had never let anyone but Kit and Beam meet Ano...not even Emilio... but he didn't want other peoples pity and if they saw Ano they would he was 15 and Pana still had a hard time being around him without crying.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 11:18 pm

Do dogs need too much attention? Yeah, that was true, kinda just like Wayo, so maybe that's why he liked dogs so much, he needed the attention too. Well... you have gotten the wrong roommate if you don't like having to give too much attention he said with a short chuckle, liking the hand that still was in his hair.
Wayo was getting a bit concerned, he had tried so many things, many bad things. Have you tried to seek help from a professional? he asked. It was sometimes much better to get help from a psychologist, he knew it wasn't something many did, but it helped.
He smiled shyly and just shrugged. But... I wanna save you he mumbled looking up at Pana.

Hmm... Pana having him all to himself, that didn't sound like a bad idea either, but Wayo wanted to get along with Pana's friends anyway, it wouldn't hurt having more friends. Isn't that bit greedy, just you getting me all to yourself he said jokingly.
He liked him... he was already a part of the family, that meant something right? He knew he couldn't be together with Pana and he wouldn't try anything, he would just be in the back... cheering for Pana's happiness, if he could do that closely, he would be happy too.
I'm glad he said with a smile.

Wayo looked a bit confused when Pana said it wasn't the only reason? Then what other reason was there? He just listened, not really understanding what Pana said, what he tried to say. Something Pana couldn't explain, maybe it was also hard to say, after all, they had just met right? But... if he felt the same strong pull like Wayo did, maybe they had already become good friends.
As long as you keep being nice to me... You don't have to explain anything he said happily, eating a bit. Although he almost choked on it, as he saw Pana's death glare, making sink back in the chair a bit, giving him a look with wide eyes. W... Wh... What? P'Softie he stammered a bit jokingly. Like he would bite him right there. He whimpered as he felt a kick under the table, looking up at Pana surprised.
He wanted him to meet his brother? Did he seem nervous though? Yeah, sure. Where does he live? With you and your grandad? he asked curiously, totally innocent on the matter, not really picking up on anything.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyLør Apr 27, 2019 12:04 am

Oh really...hmmm well you do kind of look like a puppy he joked scratching Wayo behind his ear who is a good boy? is it you is it youPana looked at Wayo wanting to see if he took the bait. Pana cleared his throat getting a bit uncountable no...umm don't want nobody telling me it's all in my head or that im crazy...and it works so why stop, its only sex he said before meeting Wayo's gaze smiling softly at the other boy, desperately wanting to lean over the table and...what...what did he want to do...im a lost cause...but you can always look after what is left he muttered not wanting the other boy to see how much his words meant to him.

What can i say im a greedy guy just ask well...anyone really...i he said blinking a bit looking confused by his own words. Pana was just glad he could relax so much around Wayo...if me made him this relaxed just by talking to him and being near him then what would it be like if Wayo helped...like helped him helped...no noooo nope Pana don't go there! not gay or bi...remember that please! can't be gay! fuck i need to stop this line of thought it's getting dangerous... Pana let out a loud sigh of relief promise! i like being nice...well to you...so thanks. Pana laughed and that little whimper was all he needed to move closer to the other boy with an evil smirk on his lips oh you asked for it...i said only when we are alone...to bad now i have to bite you, i am a man of my word sorry Wayo he said nipping Wayo at the back of the neck remembering the sound he made earlier. Pana quickly pulled back not wanting anyone to get the wrong idea or Wayo for that matter, he got a little tense when he heard Wayo's question umm...no..Ano he lives in a nursing home for kids...he umm...you can see why when you meet him...but Wayo no pity okay he said looking him in the eye.

After the two boys had finished up and Pana was done teasing Wayo, Pana gave his grandad a hug before walking outside, he was just about to leave with Wayo when his grandad told Pana to go wait because he wanted to ask Wayo something, Pana gave him a skeptical look and looked at Wayo before going out the door give him time...he will open up to you soon...and Wayo when things get hard don't push him away, he is bad with people so please give my stupid boy a chance...i like you so if he is a dick tell me and i will set him right he said smiling letting the boy leave. Pana looked up when he saw Wayo did he give you a hard time? he is a bit overprotective sorry he took Wayo's hand and lead them over to the nursing home where Ano lived.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyLør Apr 27, 2019 12:35 am

Aish! He tried to swat Pana's hand away, as he began to scratch him behind the ear, treating him somewhat like a dog, how someone would talk to a dog. He narrowed his eyes up at him. I'm not a dog... I just need attention like one
Wayo sighed, he had expected Pana to say no. Not many guys sought out a psychologist really. He didn't know why maybe it was just because Wayo was very sensitive.
Only sex? he raised his eyebrows. He didn't think of sex as anything special then? That was... different. He really hadn't met someone like that, he had only heard what names they were called, mostly because he was called those kinds of things... Although he would never think of Pana like that, ever.
Or I can help but you back together he said offering a gentle smile.

He laughed a bit, not complaining that he was a bit greedy, especially when it came to Wayo. He liked it somewhat, made him feel special to Pana.
Can I be greedy too then? he asked with a bright smile, also wanting to be greedy when it came to Pana, wanting to have him for himself! Maybe that wasn't such a good idea, after all, it really wasn't good for his heart.
I won't take your kindness for granted then he said gently.
He had not expected that Pana actually would bite him, so when he started to taunt him a bit, Wayo got worried and his nightmares came true, when Pana nipped at the back of his neck, making him moan out. His neck was sensitive! But of course, Pana wouldn't know. He could feel the warmth in his body, going straight to his cheeks as he looked down embarrassed. It wasn't just a moan by eating food, no it was a moan of pleasure, at it wasn't meant to slip out. He almost didn't want to look Pana in the eye anymore.
He came over his fear though, when Pana mentioned that Ano was in a nursing home. He furrowed his brows a bit. No pity? That was too late. Wayo already felt bad enough for Pana and this didn't really take that pity away.
What, why? he asked a bit nervously.

He was finally full when they had eaten and he was ready to be laid to sleep, but they weren't really done yet. Pana wanted to take him to his brother, he hadn't really expected it to be that soon, but he didn't say anything really, he just went with Pana as they went out and said goodbye to grandad.
His heart was in his throat when the grandad wanted to talk alone with Wayo for a bit. What could he have to say to Wayo? Would he say to stay away from Pana maybe? Had he just acted nice? Or had Wayo seen too many dramas?
He looked after Pana as he walked out, his eyes screaming for Pana to help him, but the grandad soon spoke and Wayo found out there was nothing to fear.
He smiled at the grandad and nodded. I will take care of him he said gently and offered the grandad a wai as he went out to Pana.
No... He just gave me some advice he simply said as he squeezed Pana's hand, as they walked off.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptyLør Apr 27, 2019 11:34 pm

Pana laughed a bit looking at Wayo you can be as greedy as you want he said smirking knowing full well what it sounded like...what this conversation sounded like, but he didn't care, not when Wayo looked at him like that...it made his chest constrict painfully for wanting something that was wrong and only lead to misery. He smiled moving a bit closer liking his gentle tone and how he felt his whole body relax at the sound of it good you better... I'm not nice to many people do consider yourself special he said puffing he other boy gently at his side, wanting to make any excuse to just touch him.

Pana felt heat rush through his body and settle between his legs, when Pana bit him sinking his teeth gently into the back of his neck, every instinct in his body screamed at him...to take...and to...oh fuck this was bad...and did he just fucking moan!! like actually moan! Pana quickly removed his lips before doing something stupid...like lick him... he looked at Wayo's red face clearing his throat right...better do as i say he muttered. He was almost happy when Wayo asked about Ano...even if it was very painful for Pana to think about, you will understand when you see him, and umm thanks for going with me...I visit him three times a day, grandad comes with me morning and after dinner..but i go alone at lunchtime...im kinda...you know what just wait and see he said.

Pana looked at his grandad and at Wayo not wanting to just leave him, but the look his grandad gave him made him give Wayo's hand a gentle squeeze before going outside and wait. The old man smiled at Wayo thank you...he needs it...more than he is willing to admit...he won't get help...but i think...you might be just what he needs...he is a bit slow...so don't hold that against him he muttered, smiling at Wayo as he when out to Pana. Pana raised an eyebrow what kind of advice? he asked as they walked over to the nursing home.

Pana took Wayo's hand again as they walked inside and over to Ano's room, gently knocking on the door, the nurse smilde at Pana when he came in on time as always, he has had his bath so if you want i can bring in his lunch so you can feed him the older woman said, Pana nodded his head saying yes looking at her at she left the room giving Pana a hug as she left. He let out a heavy sigh walking over to the young boy in the wheelchair picking up a board with letters on it, hey Ano this is Wayo my new roommate...can he eat lunch with us
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 12:20 am

It was fun to talk to Pana, it felt like he could just say anything without it feeling wrong. He didn't know why it was like this, but he really liked it. It was relaxing like he could make no mistakes or say anything wrong. Hmm... Then I want you all to myself he said with a shy smile, meaning it but kinda trying to make a joke out of it, so Pana didn't see through it.
He laughed as Pana moved closer to him, saying that he should feel special. He actually didn't like feeling special, but it was something different when Pana said he was special, then it felt nice and he felt the warmth in his body move around.
I love being special he said as he pushed him gently back.

It was so awkward, even when Pana tried to say something after. People obviously heard his little moan and looked at what was going on, seeing Pana was way too close to Wayo for it to be normal interaction. Sorry he mumbled, not knowing what to say. He had made it awkward for the both of them, and Pana probably didn't like it since he... was straight.
He just listened to what Pana had to say about his brother, it didn't sound like Wayo should go at all? Wasn't it... personal? His brother had problems, maybe... he should wait? He didn't know, it was up to Pana of course, he just didn't want to make it uncomfortable for both the brother and Pana, being there as a total stranger.

He just smiled and shrugged his shoulders, when Pana asked what advice. Yeah, what should he say? He just decided to be a bit teasing as he turned a bit to Pana, but going a bit ahead, so he couldn't get to him easily. He adviced that I should still call you P'softie he laughed and stuck out his tongue at Pana, knowing that he didn't want to be called that at all, thinking back to what just happened a few minutes ago, that's why he moved a bit ahead.

Wayo looked around as they stepped into the nursing home, just letting Pana guide him around since he knew nothing of this place, he had no one here, he hadn't been here at all. He stilled a bit as they stepped into a room and Wayo saw a boy sitting in a wheelchair. He looked up at Pana and the nurse talking, he didn't know what to say or do at all, it was all very strange to him, he had never... experienced something like this. As the nurse went out and Pana went over to Ano, Wayo followed a bit slowly behind, biting his lip nervously.
Pana... Are you sure I should be here? I mean... it seems very personal he said as he swallowed dryly, looking worriedly at Pana. He was still a bit curious though, what happened to the boy, why was he like this?
How did this happen? he asked gently, not wanting to pry, but he was there after all, he could only do one thing and that was ask.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 12:44 am

Pana raised an eyebrow looking a Wayo as he walked in front of him you want me to bite you again? he said jokingly snapping his teeth. Pana knew this must be a bit weird for Wayo, he just smiled at him beckoning him to move closer it is...but i don't like being here on my own...it's hard for me...i usually take Kit or someone else with me...just to make sure i get out of here in one pice he said smiling at the other boy. He smiled at his brother as he moved his eyes so he could talk to Pana, he snorted and shook his head at his brother and people call me a flirt he laughed before turning to Wayo making him sit on the chair next to him.

He was in the back seat with me...he was 6 the seatbelt snapped and...at first we thought it was a coma...but...its so much worse...it's called locked in syndrome Pana said looking out the window not wanting to look into Wayo's eyes...not in the mood for pity he is aware of everything... but can't move or communicate verbally due to complete paralysis of nearly all voluntary muscles in his body except for vertical eye movements and blinking...that's how we talk... he blinks at the letters to spell out words...he said you were pretty... he whispered out feeling the words get stuck in his throat he will never get better...he is locked inside his own body and he can't feel anything...but his mind... Pana let out a small pained whimper sorry...this is a bit much, i just can't stand being here alone...i umm...you don't have to be here and you can get a new roommate if im to much... he muttered finally looking at Wayo, trying to get his breathing under control, his eyes flicked over to his brother im fine Ano...don't worry about me so much
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 1:09 am

Wayo laughed lightly and just shook his head. He didn't want him to bite him anymore, it had already been awkward one time, he didn't want that again, but it was still funny and he liked the nickname he had picked. Shouldn't bite me for something your grandpa want P' he just teasingly said and shrugged his shoulders.
He understood that Pana didn't want to go there alone, it must be hard for him, to see his brother in a state that he shouldn't really be in.
I will help this time then he assured with a sweet smile. If Pana needed something, he would do it, he would be what he needed.
He looked a bit confused though when he laughed like Ano had said something. Maybe he had but Wayo just hadn't paid attention? But what did the boy say for Pana to answer that back? He just said in the chair that Pana got him to, not really saying anything.

He felt his eyes getting wet at the story Pana told. He had lost so much that same day, his whole family really. It was horrible and Wayo didn't even want to imagine how he would feel himself, because he already knew how he would feel. It must have been hard for Ano too, to be completely fine in the head, but not being able to move one single muscle. He looked at the poor boy and Pana with sad eyes, wishing that he could do something, but nothing could be done, he wasn't special like that.
He hated seeing Pana like this, in pain and sad, he didn't want to see him like that, he knew that after just one day with him.
He couldn't stop the red tint going to his cheeks, as Pana said that Ano thought he was pretty... So they could talk like that together. He looked at them both with awe.
Th.. that's horrible. he stammered as he looked down at the floor, not knowing who to look at.
He raised a brow and started to shake his head wildly as he looked up at Pana. Why would he want a new roommate, when he had gotten the best one. He had gotten friends with him so quickly, already part of his family, sharing so much.
I don't want a new roommate he said gently taking Pana's hand and turned in the chair, so he was facing him.
I really wanna help, just tell me what to do he said with a weak smile.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana    Empty

I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» We're too young and immature to give up | Pana
» So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx
» If you ever feel like crying, just run. It feels good | Pana
» I dont need Saving
» i dont remembere how long i have been here

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Drenge-
Gå til: