Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx Empty
IndlægEmne: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 11:24 pm

Tid
Morning, Saturday.
Sted
Their room
Vejr
The sun is strong and it's warm.
Omgivelser
Pana and Wayo
Påklædning
Outfit

@Pana <3

It had been a week, a long and painful week, where he didn't get any information about Pana, only the small things Kit could tell. Wayo couldn't go and visit him himself, Pana still didn't want to see him or have him anywhere near. Wayo had just thought it was because Pana was so angry that time, that he said it, but he hadn't backed down, even though Dao had promised he would talk to him about it. Wayo couldn't understand, he badly wanted to go to him and explain, so Pana knew the truth. He wanted to tell him that he loved him too, but he felt like it was too late now. He would never get that close to Pana again, not the same relationship he had with him before, not even friends. God, he would give anything to be friends with him again if it only meant that he could see him and be close to him again.

He sighed deeply, as he walked down the corridor. Wayo had been down eating breakfast when he came up to his room and saw Pana packing his stuff. All came back to him. Pana had said that he wanted another room, but he never thought that he really meant it. It surprised Wayo to see Pana there, he must have gotten out of the hospital, why hadn't Kit said anything about it? But finally, he was out. He still looked a bit beaten up, but that was expected, Wayo was just happy that he finally got to see him again. The same warm feeling as always, was there when he looked at Pana. It was such a wonderful feeling, that he knew he would never be able to live without it.

P' he whispered softly, his eyes scanning the older in front of him, making sure that he wasn't as angry as before, because if he was... He knew that he could get hurt. He was a bit apprehensive about walking up to him, he just kept his eyes to the ground, not sure what to do, just showing complete submission, so he wouldn't provoke Pana's angry side.
Please, don't go. Let me explain first he whined, only looking at him shortly.

Sidst rettet af Wayo Tors Maj 09, 2019 2:35 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 9:53 am

Outfit

Pana sighed packing his bag, he couldn’t get a new room just yet, but he could stay with Kit and Beam until then, he had done nothing but fight with Dao and Ano about this whole thing with Wayo, they could tell him as many times as possible that what he saw was a mistake, that Wayo and Emilio weren’t a thing and that Pana didn’t see them in bed…breaking his useless heart..he had to get out but he wanted and needed to talk or say something to him! He had to know how much Pana loved him and how sorry he was, that he hadn’t treated him kindly and acted like a dick and hurt him…he hurt Wayo…he made him cry and lose sleep…how could he do that to someone he loved…Pana was no good, Wayo should be with someone who…wasn’t Pana…Pana would only hurt and break him, so why not just end it before it started, that way he could save both of them the heart ache and trouble he would cause them.

It was like someone punched a hole in his chest when he saw Wayo walk in not meeting his eyes looking at the floor…he was scared of Pana…oh god what had he done! no…let me…listen…im sorry…i don’t know how to act or be in love…I think I fell for you the second I saw you…it was like everything I wanted was right there in front of me…all I had to do was reach out and take it…but you are a boy…and I couldn’t be with you because…my dad…hated that he saw me kiss a boy…I felt so wrong and disgusted with myself…so I acted like a dick and I hurt you again and again…fuck Wayo you make me crazy! I have never wanted anyone as much as I want you…because I love you he said meeting Wayo’s eyes smiling sadly but I am no good for you…even if you didn’t sleep with him…and you have feelings for me…it doesn’t matter…because you deserve so much better than me…you should be with someone who can kiss you in public and shower you with love…I can’t do that…I don’t know how…and I don’t want to hurt you because I can’t give you what you want he said crying swinging his bag over his shoulder getting ready to leave.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 1:26 pm

He let Pana talk first, even though Wayo felt like it was his turn to talk, after what happened at the hospital. He hadn't even gotten a word in and he was afraid it was going to be the same this time. That he wouldn't be able to tell him everything before Pana was already out the door.
So when Pana was done, without even thinking, Wayo blurted out all his emotions, before it was too late. Then please don't leave, If you love me, don't leave me. I don't have anything with Emilio, goddammit he has his own man. But it was just always Emilio I ran to when you would hurt me, because I couldn't bear being in the same room, smelling someone other than me on you. Emilio is my close friend, I never thought of him as anything else. He is like a brother to me, I never had one. Please, you have to believe me Pana, I want you.
He hated that he was this sad in front of Pana. He should be angry, after all that happened between them. But Wayo wasn't one to be angry, definitely not at Pana. He was too soft when it came to that, he could get irritated, yes, but never angry.
That is such a stupid and overused line in every damn drama I have seen. I deserve better? I can decide for myself what I deserve and I want you, it has always been you, the moment I saw you in this room with only boxers on. The first day you took me to your grandpa and Ano... You can't take all that back and just leave. he said bitterly. Wayo wasn't going to let Pana decide what he deserved or not, Wayo was old enough to decide for himself. He wanted Pana more than anything, even if it meant that it would only be short, but he would try to fix their relationship again and again, because how could he not when he loved him so much.
He looked up at Pana this time, finally meeting his eyes as he made ready to leave.
If you leave now... please mean it, because I can't take any more of this. You leaving and then coming back... It makes me confused and leaves me heartbroken every time. he cried. If Pana left now, he was done. He wouldn't chase him anymore. But Wayo hoped that it wouldn't end like that, he hoped that Pana would see reason, before going out that door.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 4:25 pm

Pana just stood there not really hearing what Wayo was saying his mind otherwise occupied with the fact that Wayo had just said he wanted him! he couldn't help the small ball of happiness dancing around inside him, but he also felt like shit...how could Wayo want him after how he had acted...he was terrible...and that stupid voice inside his head kept on whispering to him that Wayo had only said he wanted him...not that he loved him. Im going to fuck up, and might hurt you and be a shitty boyfriend…and I don’t know how to be in a relationship...i can't do that to you Wayo...you should not be with someone who can't even kiss you in a room full of people...i am not worth it he said softly touching Wayo’s face gently kissing him feeling his mind and body relax…fuck he would never get tied of this! He pulled back licking Wayo’s lips, he wanted to leave...so he took one last step away from Wayo, he should go and just let him be happy, but then he heard Wayo cry. He turned around meeting his teary eyes with his own.

fuck...i love you...every cell in my fucking body loves you and when they die they are replaced by new ones that love you more...i am so gone for you Wayo...but do you love me? you said you wanted me...but do you love me? because all i want is to be your boyfriend... he blushed a bit thinking about what Wayo said about sex...and love...and Pana wanted that...but first he had to hear Wayo say he loved him, not only that he wanted him...but even then...he would just about take anything Wayo gave him right now

Sidst rettet af Pana Ons Maj 08, 2019 11:13 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 10:19 pm

Then learn it! As we go, you will know how a relationship works. It needs understanding and patience. You can't just leave because you feel like it's going the wrong way. His voice was shaky and loud, but Pana's lips calmed him down. It had been so long since he had felt those lips, it felt so perfect, the lick making him moan softly.
He tried to grab on to Pana as he pulled away, he didn't want him to leave, why couldn't he just stay? Wayo needed him so much, he needed him to keep living with him, keep kissing him and talking to him.

Did he really ask if he loved him? Wasn't it obvious by the way Wayo always was near him, even after all he did? Wayo still wanted to be close to Pana, even though he always told himself that after that he would never see him again. But who was he kidding, he knew he could never keep his eyes off of Pana. How can you even ask if I love you? After everything and I still come running to you. Of course, I love you He sobbed. Wayo didn't understand it, he didn't understand how he could have so much love for one person who kept on hurting him. A person he should hate for what he did, but yet there he was... begging him with everything he had, to stay. Just... Please stay he pleaded.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 11:22 pm

Because i don't understand why! why would you love me! i need to hear it! okay! because i can't believe that you would love me...i....you should hate me...more than i hate myself...i have been a terrible person and worse friend... he sobbed. He couldn't understand it! why did Wayo still love him! it was madness, all the air was punched out of his lungs when he hear Wayo plead...fuck he looked so small and broken and it was all Pana's fault...if he was a good person he would leave and not see Wayo again...but Pana was nowhere near being a good or even decent person.

He gabbed Wayo pushing him down on the bed, as he looked down at him tears dropped down onto Wayo's face i love you...i will say it until you belive me and i don't think i am ever going to to stop...so....i.... his face was so red he had never felt this open or vulnerable in his life...it was fucking terrifying! he kissed Wayo's lips, his cheeks, nose, his entier face...Pana showered him with sweet little kisses. I...want to...i want you to... his face was so red and he was stammering and blushing like a school girl.

He took a deep breath and looked into Wayo's beautiful eyes i want you to show me...what...its like having....sex with someone you love...you said it was special and should mean something...will you show me how...because...i want it to mean more than just pleasure and sleep...because it's you and you are so special he said pressing his forehead against Wayo's slowly letting his rapidly beating heart calm down.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 12:06 am

I don't know why I love you! I just do, I can't control it! he said sadly. He wanted to hate him, but it was so damn hard when he looked like that. When Wayo knew how Pana really was, that he was so gentle and sweet. Or... that was how he was when they first met, many things changed since then, but Wayo believed that he could get his P'Softie back. The gentle and sweet Pana, that everyone said was a ticking time bomb, always fighting others. But with Wayo he was so different, he wanted that again. He wanted Pana to treat Wayo differently.

He gasped lightly as Pana pushed him down onto the bed, his heart beating out of his chest. The tears falling down on him melting together with his own.
I love you too he whimpered, a shaky breath escaping him as Pana started to kiss his lips, then his cheeks, nose... It made Wayo flush like crazy, almost wanting to hide from embarrassment.
Wayo looked up at Pana with eyes filled with so many mixed feelings. He was so confused, did this mean that Pana would be staying with him, that they would be with each other? He would just have to wait for the moment that Pana would stop and leave him again... Until then he would enjoy it.

I... have never had sex before, I don't really think I can show you anything. But... I wanna try with you. he mumbled softly, kissing Pana lovingly. With a shaky hand, he tugged at Pana's shirt, lifting it up a bit so he could feel bare skin under his fingers, feeling the muscles as his cheeks darkened and he felt a warm tingle spreading through his body.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 1:01 am

Pana couldn't help but smile god i am an idiot...i should just have told you after that first kiss he said more to himself than Wayo.

Wayo gasped lightly as Pana pushed him down onto the bed, Pana felt heart beating out of his chest. His tears falling down melting together with Wayo's it was almost beautiful in a heartbreaking way, he smiled down at Wayo good...because i don't know what i would do if you didn't... he chuckled sadly, as Pana kissed him he felt like he was coming home,  he wanted to kiss every inch of Wayo's body, his emotions were running haywire and overwhelming most of his senses, but he knew that for them to ever move on he had to fix what he broke over and over again. I want to be your boyfriend! i mean umm...i won't leave you...ever...not this time or after that and i promise to i will be your P'Softie...P'shorty...if you will have me he said giving Wayo a long emotion filled kiss hoping it would convey how deeply he felt for the other boy, how much he loved and needed him in his life. Pana just lay there on top of Wayo kissing him and whispering sweet words of love into his skin.

He gulped and sucked in a deep breath...Wayo was a virgin...oh god...He looked down at the shaky hand, that tugged at Pana's shirt, lifting it up a bit so the other boy could feel bare skin under his fingers, Pana gasped a small moan leaving his lips fuuuck...if it is with you then it will be amazing, god even kissing you is like a religious experience...fuck, i won't ever use you like i do others...i want every time with you to mean something, so i will get help and talk to a therapist...i want to be the good guy...the guy you see...not the ticking time bomb most people see he said slowly letting his hands feel up Wayo's perfect body, he slowly undressed both of them blushing as he looked down at Wayo...there underwear was still on...but Pana was so red in the face that he thought he would implode. He started kissing down Wayo's chest giving his pink nipples a loving suck before moving lower, he took a hold of Wayo's ankle and slowly kissed up his leg until he got to the soft fabric of his underwear. You sure you want it to be with me? he asked unsure looking into Wayo's eyes waiting for his answer before going any further.

Sidst rettet af Pana Tors Maj 09, 2019 2:42 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 1:41 am

They were both idiots for not telling each other their feelings. But how would they know? How would they know it would turn out like this. It wasn't something they could foresee, they just had to take the things as they came.

He laughed lightly. He liked the change of atmosphere between them. So peaceful and filled with so much love. It felt like they were back to where they were, but then again, this time love was a part of their relationship.
Wayo couldn't be happier when Pana asked if he would have him if he wanted him as a boyfriend. How could he say no? It was literally all he dreamt about from day one, creepy enough...
Hmmm... I will accept you as my boyfriend.
He mumbled softly, kissing Pana back with so much love, so much desperation and relief. He had finally gotten his Pana, he finally had a boyfriend... His mom and dad would freak when he told them...

He smiled brightly at the changes Pana was prepared to make for Wayo. He knew then that Pana was serious because he knew that Pana would never ask for help.
He bit his lips nervously as Pana undressed them both until they were in their underwear. He was... half naked laying under Pana? Was he sure that this wasn't one of his crazy fantasies again? This was real this time!
It means a lot, that you will make changes like that for me. he whispered softly, closing his eyes as he felt Pana's hands on his skin.
Wayo caressed Pana's chest softly, admiring it as his hands travelled up into Pana's hair, as he started kissing his chest.
He moaned Pana's name as he sucked on his nipples, the weird sensation he suddenly felt. It felt so... euphoric kinda, making him shake a tiny bit, arching his back, until he went lower, down to his legs, kissing them, making Wayo flush, the redness going from his cheeks to his slow heaving chest.
Yes please, only you should touch me he whimpered desperately, as he looked at Pana. It was such a weird scene but in a good way. Having Pana lay between his legs. It would be a lie if he said that it hadn't happened in a dream before.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 2:47 pm

Pana could only laugh good because that's all i want he mumbled softly, letting himself get lost in the kiss. He moaned softly pulling Wayo closer, he had a boyfriend! oh god he was actually in a relationship! he was so not ready for any of this, but if he had Wayo at his side something told him he would be more than okay.

Pana smiled brightly he felt like himself for the first time in 10 years, all the things holding him back turning him into this violent and distorted version of himself were slowly melting away with every second he was with Wayo. Pana could feel the nervous energy radiate of Wayo as Pana undressed them both until they were in their underwear. Wayo was... half naked laying under Pana... Oh god he was so beautiful Pana was lost for words, he could only stare at Wayo in wonder, he had never seen anyone as beautiful Wayo in that very moment. Im not doing it for you...im doing it for us he said softly. Small tremors shook his body as Wayo caressed Pana's chest softly, his hands traveling up into Pana's hair, making Pana moan loudy and give Wayo's nipple a playful nip.

The way he just moaned Pana's name, Jesus christ! Pana felt like he would burst any moment, Pana locked eyes with Wayo something dark glittering in his eyes for a second good, and don't you ever forget it he growled pulling Wayo's underwear of with his teeth gasping a bit as he took in his naked body you are beautiful he whispered, moving up Wayo's body so he could kiss him slowly warping his shaking fingers around the other boys cock, tell me what you want he whimpered desperately, as he sat a slow and teasing pace loving the way Wayo looked, moved and sounded under his teasing touches.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 3:43 pm

For us... He couldn't stop smiling at that. It wasn't Wayo or Pana anymore, it was them, it was us. It felt good and Wayo felt everything was so perfect at that moment, that no matter what kind of things were thrown at them, they could get through it because they loved each other.
Pana's moan surprised Wayo, he loved the sound of it, the sound of Pana finally giving into the kiss between them, instead of running off as he used too.

He shivered at Pana's growl, making him harden a bit. Only Pana could touch him, he only wanted Pana to touch him after all.
The cold air hitting his naked body making him whimper. He couldn't help the tiny sob as Pana called him beautiful. It just felt so nice, being naked under Pana, being touched by him and getting complimented.
He gasped in surprise, tensing up a bit as Pana grabbed his dick.
P'... he complained, feeling so shy suddenly. He didn't know what to say, he knew what he wanted though. But how could he just... say that to Pana. The way Pana started slowly moving his hand was also making him lose focus. He was squirming at the pleasure, moaning out. I want you to make me cum... he said desperately, finally getting the courage to beg him for it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 9:29 am

As Pana growled gently scraping his teeth against the milky collum of Wayo's tigh, before pulling the offending underwear off.
Pana moaned at the tiny sob leaving Wayo's pink lips, he gave the boys inner thigh a nip sucking a nice red hickey on to the boy's skin.
He could only smirk at the surprised gasp and how fucking cute Wayo looked when he started tensing up a bit as Pana grabbed his dick.
The older boy smirked, moving his and teasingly slow and torturous, he wanted to hear Wayo beg to hear him say what he wanted.
He craved it, he wanted that power of Wayo, to have him wanton and panting under Pana completely at his mercy, so right now looking at how cute and shy not being able to for words, only able to squirm and moan in pleasure.

He kissed Wayo greedily wanting to suck the very air from his lungs and consume him, well done...but how do you want it he whispered huskily into his ear moving his hand faster with my hand, my mouth...or while im inside you...because you have no idea how much i want to have sex with you he groaned kissing Wayo's throat suck a line of hickys down his throat wanting to mark him for all to see.
You are the most beautifil, amazing guy i have every meet...and i fucking love you he moaned loudly removing his lips from his throat kissing down his body until he reached Wayo's hips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 12:12 pm

The growl, his teeth running along his thighs, suddenly he wanted Pana to bite him, to claim him as his. It was a weird feeling, but it turned him on more than anything. They were both shapeshifters, making it more normal since they would both have that instinct, he just never felt it like this before. Mark me he said with a raspy and wanting voice.

Wayo tired to keep up with the demanding and greedy kiss, making him all dizzy. He looked up at Pana with hazy eyes, filled with lust and love.
While you are inside of me, I wanna cum with you in me he whimpered shyly. That didn't mean that also wanted to be sucked off by him, god he wanted it all, he was so needy, but he just wanted Pana to fill him up when he came.
He was making hickeys!? If his mom and dad saw them they would ask so many questions, goddammit, what was he doing, making Wayo all weak and not being able to do anything about it.
Pana's words didn't make it any better, it only made him melt under him, he was so... sweet yet so sexy when he was positioned over him.
I love you too... so much he whispered gently back, closing his eyes as Pana began to kiss down his body, stopping at his hips, making Wayo whimper, looking down at him with pleading eyes. Don't stop, please... I want you so bad he choked out, again tangling his hands into Pana's hair.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyLør Maj 11, 2019 3:36 pm

Pana met Wayo's eyes smirking at him evily as he sank his teeth into Wayo's thigh, biting at sucking hard at the skin marking him groaning as he did feeling his cock twitch a bit at how perfect Wayo was and how right it felt to have him under him.
Wayo tired to keep up with the demanding and greedy kiss, Pana could only moan at how wonderful it felt to feel Wayo slowly go crazy and get all nice and compliant under Pana's demanding touches. Pana looked down at him feeling like he was drowning in emotions of lust and love.
For Pana hearing, Wayo beg him to cum as Pana was inside him flipped a primal switch inside him.
A loud predatory growl left his pink lips MINE!...Im going to make you feel so good...and make sure you don't ever forget how much i love you he sneered sucking on Wayo's throat.
The line of hickeys on Wayo's milky skin made Pana chuckle mmm so beautiful...now it will be very clear just who is allowed to touch you he whispered into the younger boys skin.
Fuck he almost wanted Kit, Beam or Emilio to walk in and see! just so they could see how much Pana wanted Wayo and how willing Wayo was.
Im sorry for ever doubting you...i love you so much he said back softly the heat and lust gone for a minute as he looked lovingly at Wayo. Pana began to kiss down his body, stopping at his hips, making Wayo whimper, he smirked and gasped when Wayo tangling his hands in Pana's hair.

Pana moved down kissing and sucking at Wayo's skin until he reached his beautiful hard cock, he looked into Wayo's eyes as he licked the head moaning at the taste. By the time Pana had Wayo splayed on the mattress and his mouth on Wayo's cock, Pana's brain wasn't even working properly anymore. He looked up at Wayo, while he was crouched between his legs and greedily slurping while bobbing his head up and down, and in that moment in their room Pana had never seen anything more perfect.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptySøn Maj 12, 2019 11:52 am

He moaned out in pain and pleasure as Pana bit down on his thigh, he didn't know why he had wanted this, but god it felt great, even though it hurt a little. Why are you making me so needy. he complained, with a whimper. It wasn't fair but so much built up tension between them, made Wayo so needy for Pana to just do about anything to him.
The growl made him shiver again, he loved it when he growled, sounding like a dangerous predator even though Wayo knew he would never really hurt him, he was just being possessive, which Wayo loved.
The colour on his cheeks became more prominent as he said Wayo was his. There was no doubt about it, Wayo was his and Pana was Wayo's, and he loved the thought of that.
He nodded his head and exposed his neck more, so Pana could keep on making hickeys on him. Only you Everyone would know now when he went to school again. Emilio, Kit and Beam would definitely know, probably tease him about it. But he didn't care, he had Pana's lovebites on him, not some other girl.
He smiled brightly at Pana, kissing his nose softly. Don't be sorry, I have you now, I couldn't be happier he said gently.

Wayo was trembling by now as Pana moved further and further down, kissing and sucking on his skin, making him whimper out in pleasure.
He jumped in surprise as Pana suddenly licked over his tip, making him arch his back. He moaned out loudly as Pana took Wayo completely in his mouth. This was such a new feeling for him, but something he had wanted from Pana for so long. And it felt so great. He squirmed under Pana, begging and pleading for more, as he tugged lightly on his hair.
Aaa! It feels so good P'Pa he moaned out so engulfed in the pleasure.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptySøn Maj 12, 2019 11:20 pm

He moaned out in pain and pleasure as Pana bit down on his thigh, Pana wanted it to hurt so that Wayo would never forget this experience because you drive me crazy, all I could think about in that hospital room was how much I wanted you like this he whispered in a lustful voice.
Pana had never felt this possessive over anyone in his life, but the mere thought of anyone touching of getting close to his Wayo, made this ugly predator like side of him emerge and take over
The colour on his cheeks became more prominent as he said Wayo was his. And Pana couldn’t be any happier. He could feel it deep in his very bones that him and Wayo were meant to be.
He loved marking Wayo’s throat with hickeys wanting his whole body to be littered in them, the urge to mark in only grew inside him.Damn right it’s only me he muttered a bit grumpily blushing at how childish he acted, he smiled loving the sweet little kiss Wayo gave his nose.
I know, its just I feel so stupid, I could have had all this he said lovingly gentle caressing Wayo’s face but I was just too stupid to see what was right in front of me

The way Way was trembling as Pana moved further and further down, loving every whimper and moan in pleasure as he kissed and suck his skin, smirking at how needy and wanton Wayo was after a few small kisses.
Pana grinned licking over his tip again wanting to see what other sound and reactions he could get out of him. And if the way he arched his back and moaned loudly was anything to go by then Pana was doing a good job. Pana moaned a bit loving how Wayo tugged at his hair wanting him to do it harder, he gaged a bit when Wayo hit the back of his throat.
He locked eyes with the other boy as he bobbed his head back and forth moaning and gaging every time it hit the back of his throat.

Pana removed his lips taking a deep breath not wanting Wayo to cum just yet, he put two of his finger in his own mouth sucking and licking them like he just did Wayo’s cock putting on a show for him before gently pressing the first finger inside as he took Wayo back into his hot wet mouth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 1:15 am

He felt just like Pana, he had wanted this for so long too, every time they were so close to starting something like that, it always ended badly, this was the furthest they had ever come. It felt so fantastic and this time they weren't going to stop. Like what? Me under you... begging you? he whispered cheekily.
He hummed sensually as Pana expressed his possessive side again, making it so hard for Wayo to keep calm. He just wanted Pana to completely ravish him. He was really used to those kinds of thoughts by now though, he had them since he saw Pana the first time. Such a hottie...
Wayo knew what Pana meant, it was stupid that they hadn't confessed before, if Pana had just been more courage or if Wayo had just told him his feelings, maybe it would have been different, but they couldn't really change that, they ended up with each other anyway, right? Hmm, P'Softie he said with a smile, using the old nickname he usually called him when they were friends. He felt like that had been a long time ago since Wayo pretty much gave up after the many times they had kissed.

The way Pana gagged every time he went deep made Wayo's stomach tighten. It was so hot, he hadn't really experienced anything like that. Well, maybe because he was a virgin, but he hadn't really expected something like it, he hadn't expected himself to be so turned on by it. He just kept on tugging on Pana's hair, making him go deeper, just to see it again and again. God, he really didn't know himself, he never thought he would do stuff like that, but yet here he was.

Wayo whined out as Pana pulled back, leaving Wayo a heaving mess, wanting more. He silently watched as Pana licked his fingers, making Wayo so turned on. It wasn't fair, he looked so hot while doing it, obviously, it was on purpose.
His eyes went wide as Pana again engulfed him with his hot mouth, but also pressed a finger inside of him, making him squirm and whine. It felt weird, both good and bad, but in the end, the good overcame the bad and he was a moaning mess under him, only begging for more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 10:55 am

Well i won't say no to a bit of begging he said teasingly. Pana hummed nuzzling his nose against Wayo's neck purring in pleasure and happiness. He grumbled a bit when he heard Wayo call him P'Softie, nipping Wayo's ear playfully P'shorty he whispered softly.
Pana had never thought that sucking and gagging on a guys cock would turn him on as much as it did, he felt like he was going to burt and cum any minute, and the ever-present thought that Wayo was a virgin and that Pana was the first to touch him like this, worship every inch of his body, it was a heady feeling making his head spin. Pana moaned around the cock in his mouth loving how Wayo kept on tugging his hair making him go deeper, and Pana let him moaning and gagging just so the other boy knew that Pana was just as turned on and desperate as Wayo...if not more.

Wayo whined out as Pana pulled back, god he looked like a mess, all flushed and hard he was a sight. Pana couldn't help smile, all he could think when he saw Wayo like this under him was that he should really start going to the temple with his grandad....because Wayo looked like a religious offering.
Fuck...you look beautiful...god i want to see you like this all the time he growled before he started licking his fingers.
Pana smiled at the wide eyed look on Wayo's face when he engulfed him with his hot mouth, and pressed a wet finger inside him.
He was slow and gentle forcing himself not to do anything that might hurt the other boy all the while every instinct he had screamed at him to...well not mate...but something like it...
When he felt like Wayo could take more he added one more finger. After what felt like a lifetime Pana slowly removed his fingers and mouth from Wayo's tempting body, he reached into his back draw pulling out lube and condoms blushing like a tomato i...um...clean...so umm....like how do you want to do this he said shyly gesturing to the condoms.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 4:24 pm

He sucked in air at Pana's teasing words, making him bite his lip in thought. He liked when he begged him? He was good at that, mainly because Pana teased him so much, that he couldn't really do anything else but beg him to just fuck him.
He laughed lightly as Pana nippled on his ear, before calling him P'shorty. He hated being called that, he wasn't short! But he would let Pana call him that just this one time, he really didn't have the energy or the will to stop what they were doing.
He smiled at the sounds that escaped Pana, the moans making Wayo know that he was enjoying it just as much.

Wayo felt embarrassed as he was just under Pana, sprawled out for him to see. He was such a shameless sight because he was so needy. It wasn't fair!
You can see me like this, anytime you want his voice was sensual but his face expressed how shy he really was, but he was trying to be sexy just for Pana, even though it may be really didn't work that well. He wasn't really good at it, because he was so... innocent when it came to that.
Small moans continued to escape him as all the pleasure consumed him. When Pana pressed in another finger, he was so lost in it all, the tightness in his stomach warning him that he would cum any moment, if he didn't stop.
He choked out a cry as Pana stopped and left Wayo feeling empty. He just wanted to pull Pana down again, not wanting the feeling to ever go away. But he just looked at him as he took a bottle and a condom from his drawer. He gulped nervously. They had come this far already. Never had Wayo been so nervous in front of Pana, but he was ready.
It's fine, I am too, let's do it without. I wanna feel you completely. he said with a cute timidness to him. If they were going to do it... why not just completely do it right? Even though he had read about the horrors of it, as long as they were both clean, they would be alright... right?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 11:15 pm

The choked out a cry that left Wayo's as Pana stopped fucking him with his fingers was like music to his ears, he just wanted to give in and let Wayo pull him down again, not wanting the feeling of Wayo tugging his hair as Pana gagged on his cock to ever go away.
Pana was shaking he was so nervous...he had+ never done this before, not just with a guy but someone who meant something to him more than just a quick fuck...this was something so different and he wanted to to be good at it. He gulped nervously. Trying to calm his nerves, he didn't want Wayo to see just how much under his spell he really was. They had come this far already. Pana could do it he just had to take a deep breath. He could do it, he had never wanted anything more in his life.
Me too...i want to feel all of you he said shyly loving how cute and timid Wayo was acting where had he moaning mess gone? Wayo looked so young and innocent...Pana felt his chest constrict, this is really happening! he let out a shaky breath.

Pana leaned over Wayo's body kissing him lovingly pouring his heart and love into the kiss as he slowly started lubing himself up, he removed his lips for a second relax he whispered against Wayo's hot wet mouth before pushing in.
His eyes fluttered shut as he felt the tightness and heat surrounding him, he couldn't breathe for a moment. He gasped when he bottomed out pressing his head against Wayo's his eyes closed his hot breath fanning over Wayo's face oh my god....this...you....god i love you he moaned.
All he wanted to do was move, to fuck Wayo hard into the bed, but he could do that some other time...this had to be special not just for Wayo but for himself can i move? he gasped out desperately
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 12:13 am

The kiss sent him to heaven. It was so pure and filled with so much love. Nothing could beat these kinds of kisses!
He swallowed nervously, as Pana stopped the kiss, to tell him to relax. So this was it then? They were really about to have sex and Pana wasn't running anywhere. Was he sure this wasn't just a dream?
He groaned loudly as Pana pushed inside of him, stretching him out. It wasn't really a satisfying feeling for Wayo, it hurt but he really hadn't expected anything else. It felt weird too, having something up in him, having something filling him out. But the thought of just having Pana inside him, connected like this, it made it all worth it.
He looked up at Pana, as their foreheads were pressed together. It felt so intimate and special.
You can't be sweet, while it hurts, that not fair he complained as Pana told him he loved him again. He loved the sound of that, he couldn't get enough of those three words from Pana, it meant everything to him, being able to finally hear those words.
He squirmed under Pana, whining at the feeling, trying to become accustomed to the feeling. He bit his lip nervously as Pana asked if he could move. ... Yes, please he moaned softly. He wanted him to move so badly, he wanted him to fuck him senseless, although... that would really be too painful at the moment, god he wanted Pana so desperately.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 10:50 am

The overwhelming tightness that surrounded him was the best feeling in the world. Pana groaned loudly as he pushed inside of Wayo, stretching him out. It was the single best experience he had ever had. It felt so different from any other time he had, had sex, this was something completely new. Just the thought of just having Wayo under him, being inside him, connected like this, it was so intimate and he felt like crying.
Pana had never thought that sex could feel like this, like it was special...like he would explode from love and pure happiness. He looked down at Wayo, as their foreheads were pressed together. It felt so right like this was how sex was always meant to be...So yeah he cried a bit...getting very shy and embarrassed at how emotional Wayo made him. Hehe...sorry...you bring out the best in me he said the happiness and love flowing out him and into Wayo as he cried a bit.

Pana moaned as Wayo squirmed under him, as he tried getting accustomed to the feeling of having Pana inside him. Pana shook kissing Wayo on the lips and moaned softly i won't ever leave you...promise he whimpered before locking lips with the sweet boy under him and started to move his hips in small circle like motions. He gently kissed the other boy, letting one hand tangled in his hair holding him in place while the other danced down Wayo's body grasping his hips hoping to get the right angle so he could bring Wayo the most pleasure.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyOns Maj 15, 2019 2:08 am

A small smile found it's way on Wayo's lips as he saw the tears flowing down Pana's face of so much love. It was clear to see that he wasn't sad. Wayo couldn't blame him, he himself was very emotional, it was a special time they had together. It felt so right and they were both filled up with so much love that... they couldn't really contain it without expressing it. Don't cry he whimpered softly, drying the tears coming down Pana's cheeks. He knew the tears weren't from sadness but the overwhelming emotions, he felt it himself. The love they had towards each other, it was so strong and there was so much. How couldn't they have seen it before, it was so clear how much they cared about each other.

He kinda just accepted that he wouldn't be totally alright with the feeling at first, it still hurt, but he couldn't wait for Pana to move. I won't leave you either he whispered against his lips. A small and delicate moan left him, as Pana started to move in a circle with his hips, causing friction inside of Wayo. It felt so weird but so good at the same time.
A lewd noise escaped him as Pana tugged on his hair, as to hold him in place. It was a strange feeling that builds up in him, but it turned him on.
As he felt the hands on his hips, he wrapped his legs around Pana's waist. It helped a bit, making him moan out in pleasure.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyFre Maj 17, 2019 11:20 pm

Sorry...this just feels...i can't even put it into words...Wayo i don't want sex to be the way it used to feel like, i want it to feel like this he smiled as his tears slowly started to dry. The strong love they had towards each other, it was not like anything Pana ever thought two people could possibly feel for one and other...it felt almost spiritual... How couldn't they have seen it before, it was so clear! they had fucking been in love the whole time!
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind...And well the course of true love never did run smoothly he smiled to himself.
Pana had never felt this nervous in his life, he wanted it to be good, he wanted Wayo to feel good, he had never cared this much about someone else's pleasure this much! you better not he whispered wanting to sound teasing but ended up sounding more desperate and open than he really wanted to.

The small and delicate moan left Wayo, when Pana started to move in a circle with his hips, made his blood boil hot with desire, oh god he wanted to hear that sound again! Pana felt his face heat up, he pulled back so he could look down at Wayo in pure pleasure and shock, did that lewd noise really leave his lips! his cute pink little lips! Pana pulled his hair harder, hold him in place.
It was a strange feeling he felt so powerful and it turned him on having Wayo like this under him, so perfect and innocent...yet so wanton.
He felt legs wars around his waist as Pana put his hands on the other boys hips, whatever he did ot helped a bit, because it made Wayo him moan out in pleasure.
That sound was all the encouragement Pana needed to warp his hand around Wayo's cock and start moving in a faster more steady pace moaning every time he pulled out and pushed right back into Wayo warmth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx EmptyLør Maj 18, 2019 2:27 am

Because this isn't sex... It's love he whispered lovingly. All they did wasn't sex, they were making love, something intimate and with feelings, nothing that compared to just having casual sex. It was just how Wayo imagined it, making love to someone he held dearly, someone he loved. Someone he could take him to his mom and dad and be proud of, someone who could hold his hand all the time... Because he loved holding hands.
He smiled softly at Pana, the whispering, the desperation in the voice. Wayo thought it was cute I promise he tone was gentle, holding a promise he would never break.

The way Pana looked at him after his lewd noises, the shocked look on his face, made Wayo cover his face in embarrassment. Why did he have to make those sounds! Now he went all shy and Pana... please don't let him think it was weird.
He moaned in a high pitched voice when Pana tugged harder on his hair. Why did he like it so much?! P'Pa... Kee... Keep on tugging at my hair he gasped softly.
When Pana grabbed his cock, he couldn't keep still under him, not while he was pounding into him at the same time. He was moaning with so much lust and pleasure. Afraid someone in the dorm would hear them, he covered his mouth with his arm. But when he soon started to feel a weird tightening feeling in his stomach, he knew without a doubt what that feeling was.
I... I'm cumming! he choked out in a strangling sound. He came all over Pana's hand and on his own stomach, making him go bright red.

So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» No rest for the righteous
» Just gonna let my knife rest at your throat[CW - TW ]
» I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana
» We're too young and immature to give up | Pana
» If you ever feel like crying, just run. It feels good | Pana

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Drenge-
Gå til: