Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

i dont remembere how long i have been here

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

i dont remembere how long i have been here Empty
IndlægEmne: i dont remembere how long i have been here   i dont remembere how long i have been here EmptyLør Okt 06, 2018 12:48 pm

He had not seen the sun for days, the smell of water because they where so close to the beach was nothing compared to, what had happen to Rychard. Here he was, hanging, like hanging, like really, his hand had gotten a robe about them, and here he had been haning for what felt like days, maybe more he had forgotten to keep track. His eyes was heavy, there had gone weeks since he last saw his familiy, a deal had gone of the rails and then he had been kidnnaped, by this crazy woman, if one look at her skine, her hair color it was so fine, that it looked like a deal, she had been creating pain on, him for once, he had not been able to get trough it, after a few weeks, he had given up escaping.

His body, was free open, so people could see alll the small scars she had made on him, she had after he gave a bit in, not touch his face that much, but the rest of his body had scars from a knife, she had been talking to him like it was normal, like this just was a normal day, when he had asked why she was doingthis to him she and shhs to him, and threaten with, him, if he keept talking she would eithher close his mouth, or make him eat what looked and smelled to be human meat.

So here he was, she had just left, saying she had to buy some new stuff, they could play a game with, at this point he was about to give up. His eyes wastired of holding him, up he had not sleept very great, the last couple of nights, he looked at the door or try to, until it went up, and he thought it was and Ilussion, Noa was moving towards him. "Noa" His voice was weak destory after all the pain, so that was the only thing he could say,

//@Noa < 3 //
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: i dont remembere how long i have been here   i dont remembere how long i have been here EmptyTors Nov 15, 2018 2:12 am

She had tried other ways. Noa had tried her best to find him, but nothing worked. Only her brother told her it was bad, but he couldn't find him. No one could. Noa let Lincoln stay with Caleb that day. But not before she took a little knife and while her son was sleeping she made a tiny cut so she could use his blood to focus on seeing where Richard was. When she felt like she could find him, she took off. She walked into the city and used her best alibites to find him. Soon she found her way down to this basement. It was too easy, even she knew it - but she had to. Noa walked down there, the smell of blood and pain hang in every corner here. His weak voice made her realize she was in the right place. Noa ran over to him, seeing him hanging like this was awful - but all she could do was grabbing a knife and cut him down. But the second she walked over to him, to help him back on his feet. The second his blooded touched her skin, she got the visions - off all the pain. Noa tried to fight it, but not having her eyes in the game made it a lot harder.
"I'ts gonna be okay," she said and took a step away from him.
"Oh sweetheart. You look just like her," a new voice entered the room. Alyssa smiled so bright when she saw Noa.
"Like who?" Noa asked.
"Like Dove. She is my love.. she did something very bad, but it's okay. Now I have you," she smiled at Noa and walked towards the shapeshifter.
"I have a deal for you and your boytoy. Stay. And he can go," smiled the devil as she made her deal. Noa looked at Richard and took a deep breath in. After that she nooded and was about to shake hands with Alyssa. Though Noa was smarter than that, and the second before their skin met, she sent an electrical wave passed Alyssa so she blasted away. Noa returned to Richard and helped him back on his feet so they had a head start on running.
"We have to move fast. Come on."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: i dont remembere how long i have been here   i dont remembere how long i have been here EmptyTors Nov 15, 2018 11:45 am

Rychard finally saw her, it was really her, nothing els matter it was Noa. "I am sorry my love, i really am." It came from Rychard before his eyes meet hers agian,  "thanks for not giving up on me." It sounded very weak from Rychard, he then looked up when he heard a second voice.

A Voice that send shivers down his back, it was Alyssa she was back, he looked at her telling Noa that she could make a deal, he knew Noa, would never think about it, but when he heard her noding and walked over to give his capture hand he looked at Noa. "Plss dont do it, you cant trust her Noa." It came from Rychard, in the next few moments he everything happen so god damn fast. 

He saw how she use a thing, to push her back before she returned to him, he then starte running with Noa. Fighting to keep himself moving he was still weak but he knew waiting for her to come after them was not a thing to do, he though his body was destroyed he looked at Noa hiding with her, in what seemed to be endless people when they got out. But people still moved, to the side so they did not blend in. "Noa, i am sorry i should have told you before i did some bad work for you and Lincoln, to he could when the time comes go on a school in this world." He said stooping up and looking at Noa.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: i dont remembere how long i have been here   i dont remembere how long i have been here EmptyMan Mar 04, 2019 4:09 pm

//afsluttet på grund af ændring af karakterer //
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: i dont remembere how long i have been here   i dont remembere how long i have been here Empty

i dont remembere how long i have been here
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I dont know if you believe me, but I'am your long lost familiy member-Naya
» It's been a long, long time, my friend... - Cain
» I dont need Saving
» Dont think you got me corned i am the one in control
» I forgot that you dont know me yet - Alison

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum