Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Long way from home (XXX) - Cody

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Long way from home (XXX) - Cody Empty
IndlægEmne: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyMan Feb 04, 2019 2:29 pm

Where: The market place, Gaia.
When: 12.45  - February 5th
What he's wearing: Link
Who:@Cody

Percy looked down at his feet and saw the red blood drip down on to his shoes, he sniffed drying his wet  eyes, and sat down on the nearest bench, as he silently started to cry and shake, he took a couple of deep breaths trying to calm down giving off small hisses of pain as his hands touched his broken nose, he had no clue what the rest of his face looked like, but  from the stinging in his left eye and the fact he couldn’t really open it….he had to look like shit. He just wanted to…not go home he didn’t have one…not one he remembered…what kind of person can’t remember their own family or even life. What the fuck was he supposed to do! He had no one! He was alone…and nobody wanted him…he couldn’t even find his own school, he was hopeless, no wonder someone stole all his shit.

*An hour earlier*

Percy was walking down the street stopping up looking at his phone trying to find out what way he needed to go, to get to the school fastest, because it was starting to rain and he was getting cold. He saw a group of young guys standing a bit down the road, Percy sighed and walked over to them hoping they would help him. But the closer he got the more he wished he hadn’t, the feeling in his stomach twisting and turning in dread.  The first punch happened so fast that Percy didn’t have time to react, before he knew it he was lying on the pavement his bags, phone and wallet gone, but a blinding pain in his head eye and nose.

*Now*

Percy tried pulling his jacket closer to his rain soaked body shivering hoping to generate as much heat as possible just wanting to lay down in a warm bed and fix his stupid nose and blue eye. He got up a bit to fast because his body collided with another person before Percy could stand up properly.

Sidst rettet af Percy Man Apr 01, 2019 11:46 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyMan Feb 11, 2019 7:08 pm

Cody had turned into one of those people completely unable to exist in the real world - eyes clinging to the phone, reading the latest instagram update.. Okay he wasn't always like this, but he just felt like he needed the distraction, just something to put his mind off of what really matter.

Until det stupid accident happened, and he walked right into someone, and of cause out of chok dropped his phone - as he finally looked up. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there at all.. wait.. hey are you okay?" he now got a better look at the dude, as his eyes went up and down over his body, he was soaking wet, everyone could see that.. but his face, what had happened?
Out of pure instincts oh.. and training.. he just reached out and grabbed the strangers face between he is fingers, just to have a closer look. "It's broken.." he murmured to himself, before realising how strange this was - just going around grabbing strangers by their face.. oh.. fuck.. "It's okay! I swear! I'm a nurse.. sorry.. I just.. I didn't mean to.. I mean, do you need help?" he said a bit all over the place, as he of course let go, just to take a step back.. how stupid!

He went to fitch his phone, as he had dropped a moment ago, just now realising it.. "oh no.. don't be dead.." he whispered to the phone, cleaning it by pressing it up agains his trousers, getting the dirt off. "Okay sorry that I.. I'm just gonna go.." he mumbled, as he probably should be leaving.. what wouldn't this guy think of him, such a freak.. argh!

But at that moment Cody got a good look at into the guys eyes.. before he had just fixating on the nose, but now.. wow.. they were really beautiful, enough to take your breath away at least.. but there was someting so sad and sorrowful in them.. had he been crying.. okay he was not okay! And just by that, Cody couldn't leave him.. it was too big a deal for him - helping people in need was his only purpose in life.. he couldn't walk away now.

"Okay.. I know you don't know me.. but I would really like to help.. please come with me? I'll get you some dry clothes and fix your nose? I promise no funny business.." he said trying a sweet and innocent smile - just the one on one could stand for.. come on.. come with me!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyTors Feb 14, 2019 11:32 pm

Percy gasped as he slipped and landed on his ass. He looked up and felt his wet cheeks heat up as a handsome guy looked down at him Im fine…it’s okay…its not that bad.. he muttered and stood up brushing of f his wet hands. Percy froze when he felt a warm hand touch his wet face, a small whimper left his lips, as pain flared through his nose. Yeah…I know…it hurts like hell and…no i…I can take care of myself…I think..i…im not really sure about much… he said with a pained smile.
He stopped talking when the guy's attention went back to his phone that was lying on the wet pavement, Percy didn’t really know what he was spouses to do, I mean what did a person do when a hot guy knocked you on your ass and said he was a nurse it was all so confusing! And Percy had no clue what the hell he was doing! He was just….living…trying to understand who he was and where his place wasin all of this.

As the handsome guy started to leave a heaviness started to form in Percy’s gut…he needed help…and oh fuck this guy was beautiful…he had the most amazing lips…so pink and full…but most of all there was this energy about him that made Percy feel safe…warm…home….Percy had never felt that…and well considering that in his eyes his life started two weeks ago that was saying something. He looked up at the guy letting out a tiny relived whimper when he asked Percy to go with him.
I would love to! All my stuff has been stolen….umm I don’t….have anything….no money….if you want me to pay you…I umm…I promise to do so the second I get a job….i don’t want to be any trouble… he said looking down blushing
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyMan Feb 18, 2019 7:16 pm

"Of cause you can, but let me help you? Please.." he whispered gently, gazing up and down at Percy once more, he really was in bad shape, though he still looked so incredibly breathtaking, his eyes was absolutely stunning..
"What?! Oh god.. I'm so sorry to hear that.. and no please, I don't want that, not at all, really.. don't worry about it!" he said in a hurry, "no trouble at all.. come on, let's get out of here.. I don't live that far.." he said, reaching out putting his hand on Percys soaking shoulder, "follow me.." he said, as he got his attention, and soon they were of to Cody and Wincents apartment, just a cozy little to-bed apartment.

They got to in just a couple of minuts, as they went up the stairs, and Cody unlocked the door, and showed Percy inside.. "Here we go... Wincent?! Are you home?" he yelled out to test if his roomie was in or not.. but with no response, he guessed him not to be.. "Wincent is my roomie, but his not here right now.. let's just go into my room.. okay follow me.." he said gently, showing Percy into his own room, which was pretty regular, a bed with a lot of pillows, because he loved pillows! And plants everywhere! "Okay clothes off! I'll find you something comfortable to wear instead!" he said with a big smile, walking over to the closet, as he started to look for something soft and warm - Percy must be freezing like hell.. he found a pair of sweatpants, and a soft t-shirt oh and a hoodie - oh oh and some really really fuzzy socks!
"Here we go.." he mumbled turning around..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyTors Feb 28, 2019 12:40 am

Percy looked at the boy for a second before timidly nodding his head, Percy wanted to hide his face from Cody’s gaze…the way he looked at him…it made his body tingle and skin crawl o….okay…but…i…i…mean…why…you don’t know me.. he said not understanding why anyone would help him.

He gave Cody a confused look raising his eyebrow so high it might disappear in his hairline. you don’t have to be sorry…you didn’t do it…but umm…I need…like…I can’t just let you take care of me and let me stay with you and all…how….how do I repay you…I need to…it doesn’t feel right he muttered out looking Cody up and down trying to understand the weird guy in front of him…nobody is this nice!! it’s not possible!!. Percy sighed and just did as he was told and followed the weirdly nice guy.

When Cody unlocked the door and showed Percy inside, he felt a warmth spread through his body and his eyes slowly started to drop a bit….fuck he was tied… nice…not you no living lone.. he said and walked into Cody’s room, feeling his face heat up at how gentle and nice Cody was towards him…it felt weird….and nice….and safe…he made Percy feel safe… Percy looked around the room smiling to himself, it looked normal, a bed with a lot of pillows, and just how many plants did this guy own! There were plants everywhere!

He wants me to take my clothes off now?...okay yeah he is weird….but its his home so if he says sohe gave Cody a loving smile and started to take his wet clothes off and throwing them on the floor. He was pulling his underwear off feet when Cody turned around, he looked up from his bent possession smiling thank you! he said stripping himself of the last piece of clothing and putting on the clothes Cody gave him. As he was getting dressed he looked at Cody with a sweet loving smile umm can I maybe have some food?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyFre Mar 01, 2019 1:27 pm

"I don't know haha.. I think it's just in my nature you know? I see a lost soul.. I'll have.. need.. to help.." he just said, following a sweet catchy laughter. "Mhmm.. okay.. I'll try and think of something!" he mumbled, but it was more to just ease Percy a bit off, than to actually make him repay Cody. Cody couldn't care less about that, he just enjoyed actually having someone here he could help and take care off.. been a while since he had done anything angel-like.. it felt good.. mhmm.

He just gave him a quick smile at the comment, getting on now..
And then he turned around and.. "oh dear!!" he just exclaimed loudly, getting a little bit.. chocked.. jeez.. he was all naked?!
Fast.. but not fast enough.. Cody covered his eyes.. still with the beautiful naked body burned into his memory though.. great.. now that will keep me up all night.. jeez his.. hot.. am I turning red now? He was.. cheeks and ears.. all hot pink.. argh! "What? Food.. oh.. ohokay.." he just mumbled, before walking straight out of the room, not looking at Percy at all, "sorry" he just mumbled, walking down the hall to find the kitchen..
but why am I sorry? couldn't he just have gone to the bathroom?! Or maybe he intentent me to see him.. naked.. jeez.. he's not paying me back like that! No way! I can't do that.. no way.. argh!

Quickly Cody got the ingredients out to make a sandwich to Percy.. as he walked back to the room a few minuts later, and gave him the sandwich, "I should really fix your nose.. sit down please?" he said softly, not looking Percy in the eyes.. afraid to picture him naked again..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 11:10 pm

Percy looked at Cody confused, cocking his head to the side not understanding the boys loud voice or how shocked he looked. Percy's first instinct was to ask if he was okay or just ask him if Percy had something weird in his face, he never got around to asking as Cody very quickly covered his beautiful eyes ....and ummm were his cheeks red? Percy took a step closer to the boy are you okay your face he said quietly as he lifted his hand so he could touch Cody's face, but before he got the chance to touch those pink cheeks he stopped himself, feeling confused at his own actions, he looked at his hand in complete loose when he looked back to Cody, the boy was out the door, leaving a very confuse Percy standing in the room.

What the hell is wrong with me! why do i want to touch his face! and why is my heart beating so fast! oh god! i wish i could remember something about myself! maybe then i would know why im acting like this!! i am two weeks old! i can talk...walk...read and write....for some reason sing and play the piano...i am useless....why i am even going to school! i can't even put two and two together... i have to look at my hands every time i count...and even that is hard for me... He slumped up against the wall feeling hopeless as tiny hot tears rolled down his cheeks.

Percy looked up drying his eyes when he saw Cody come back in with a sandwich he snift and gave him a small smile and sat himself down on the bed yeah sure..is it going to hurt? and umm i...im sorry for being so much trouble...i promise to leave the second my stuff is dry...you have better things to do than look after a... he stopped himself not wanting the other boys pity. If he was going to be nice to Percy...then Percy didn't want it to be out of pity or some misplaced concern for him it felt wrong well someone like me...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 2:46 am

"Nothing is worn, I'm fine.." he said a little rashly, not really fine, but he could pretend and that was.. somewhat.. fine.. whatever!
Now.. this is not about me - this is about him, and him.. needs my help.. get a grip Cody!
"Hey.. are you okay?" he said, as he realised the blank fluffy eyes - clearly the guy had been crying.. but oh well, he really did have an awful bad day didn't he? No wonder he was feeling blue.

"Okay no stop.. really.. stop apologising to me.. I wouldn't have offered to help you if I thought I had better things to do.. now would I? Exactly.. so please.. you're absolutely no trouble whatsoever, so just.. sit.. eat.. while I'll help you okay? Maybe just a quick pain.. but don't worry I am actually a nurse.. and luckily for you, I have some pretty hefty painkillers at hand.." he said in a more firm voice, as he went to open up the closet, and get out some first aid kit - now that the door was open, anyone could see, that the box he got out wasn't the only medical equipment Cody had stuffed away inside the closet. Well just because his.. life had.. gone a little bit out of hand lately.. well it didn't mean he was any less of an angel.. or nurse - and the desire to help people was still buried deep within him.

"Oh.. I totally forgot to ask this.. but.. what's your name?" he said, getting down on his knees in front of Percy, as he got the first aid kit open up, and quickly grabbed what he needed. "Afraid of needles?" he asked, supplying one of the injections, and before Percy could answer he had jammed the needle into his arm, pushing the painkilling drug into his system. "Sorry.. works best this way though.. just give it a minut or so, and I'll get that nose back to where it belongs.. oh.. how are your other injuries, anything else that really hurts you want me to look into?" he said in a sweet friendly voice, looking back up at Percy, trying really hard not to picture him naked.. mhmm..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 11:58 am

He wanted to say no that he wasn't okay, that he didn't really understand what that meant, or anything around him really, that he felt like a baby in the body of an 18 year old and for all he knew he would always feel like that...and he hated it...he felt so useless and vulnerable? that was the word right?...he should look it up later when the guy wasn't looking...it was too embarrassing... his day was not getting any better and telling some guy he just meets that he had no memory of anything until two weeks ago was maybe not the safest thing to do.

you sure...i mean...why would you even want to help me...i just dont understand...you don't know me...i could be a bad person...not that i would even know it...but i just dont get it...people aren't just nice for no reason...are they...and ummm whats...a...nures...and painkiller? he asked as the fear and uncertainty in his voice only grew. He looked closely at Cody as he went to open up the closet, and get out some first aid kit, not that Percy even knew what that was...or all the other stuff he saw in the closet, whats...all that stuff his voice was small and shacky as the question left his pink lips.

Percy...i think...thats what they said...so must be it....you? he asked back as Cody got on his knees in front of him, for some reason he felt his face get red and all the air in his lunges got stuck, he quickly looked away not understanding his own reaction whats a ne.. before he got to ask he felt something get jabbed into his arm he let out a pained whimper ow... Percy wanted to be mad, he just put something in his arm! but the sweet friendly voice and the way he looked at Percy mad him relax my umm eye and umm my my my...umm fuck just give me a second...the word is umm fuck he felt fat hot tears well up in his brown eyes why was it so hard! it hurts when i breath he said pitifully placing his hand on his broken ribs here he muttered out
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 6:38 pm

"Does it really matter why? It wouldn't matter if you where bad either, I treat bad people every day, my job is in a prison.." he just said looking into Percys eyes, "you just.. gotta have faith.." he then mumbled out, smiling a bit for himself, before frowning a bit at Percys questions, "you should know that.. you know.. tell me why you don't?" he said, a little bit more on the guard - well it wasn't weird for this town in general.. because people here was so fucked up anyways.. but it all depended on why Percy would not know that.. as it was very much so common knowledges. "No more questions.." he just muttered, as he nodded a bit to the name "cool, I'm Cody.. "

"Hey okay.. just breath.. Percy.. ey look at me.. it's gonna ba alright!" he quickly said, as Percy was on the break of a total panic attack, which was no good.. "lay down.. I need to have a look.." but before Percy could do anything, Cody had already grabbed him by his shoulders, and gentle laying him back into the bed, stuffing a pillow under his neck. "Shh now.. relax.. I'm just gonna take a look okay?" he said calm, as he got a grip on Percy's shirt and slowly pulled it up to look at the black bruise beneath it - slowly he tried touching the bruise, just to see how Percy reached.. and when he reached with pain, Cody just shook his head, "I'm sorry, I can't help you.. we need to get you to the hospital, if it's broken, it can have lethal consequences, if a piece has gotten lose it can have punctured
your lung.. you could die Percy"
he said, pulling the shit back down, "shitshitshit.." he mumbled pulling his phone up form his pocket to find the right number to call, "no! You don't move.. lay absolutely still!" he just almost yelled at Percy, but.. he didn't want him to die.. and if he was bleeding internal.. it could be seconds.. it could be minuts.. he had to find a way out of this.. but for god sake, he was no doctor! He couldn't.. fix.. wait.. a second..

Quickly he turned abound as started to clear through the closet, as he found it.. the small box.. not to be used.. ever.. but.. this was important!
"Okay, do as I say now!" he said quite serious, as he got back to the bed, opening the small box, so Percy could see thee small dark red pills inside of it - "wanna live? Swallow.." he snapped at Percy, pushing one of the pills in between his lips, and waiting for him to swallow it. "Come on.. come on come on come on.. work.. for fuck sake!"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 7:35 pm

Percy let out a snort faith...still don't really understand it Percy tried looking anywhere but the beautiful boy in front of him, but his eyes kept being drawn back to him and how beautiful he looked and how he just glowed with this warm energy that made Percy feel safe...and home...right...that was the right word for it...umm...i...can't really...it's hard to umm...fuck....i don't know...i..please don't askhe said in a small broken voice looking down at his shaking hands. Sorry...didn't mean to make you feel...ummm...give me a second...uncomfortable? he said not sure if he was using the word right...but it sounded right so it had to be! Cody he said to himself almost like he was tasting the name on his lips.

He looked into Cody's eyes in a wild panic trying his best to get his rapid breathing under control as small black spots danced in front of his eyes. i i i i...fuck...i can't breath! he cried out as he started to feel lightheaded just as Cody grabbed him by his shoulders, and gently laying him back into the bed, stuffing a pillow under his neck. Ok-o-oo-okay he stammered out feeling his shirt get lifted up and again with the face heating up! what was wrong with him! His eyes flew up to Cody's in fear HOSPITAL! NO! I WON'T he said trying to get up but the pain in his ribs made him fall back down please no hospitals...i will do anything just don't take me to a hospital! they are going to call my f...f.....family and i can't go back...i don't belong there....it's not right... he whimpered out grabbing onto the bedding as he tried to get himself under control.

He just looked at Cody nodding his head when he was told to lay still, he looked at Cody still fearful of what he was going to do and what the hell was that red thing in his hand! before he could ask Cody pushed the pill in between his lips, he swallowed it, letting out a surprised gasp when the pain slowly went away, he looked away from Cody not trusting his own voice i died...and when i woke up...i was in the hospital...with all these people who said they were my family...mom, dad and two sisters...but i...had no clue who they were...it was like someone had taken everything that made me...me and replaced it with nothing...my whole life had been take from me...i don't remember anything...from my ummm... fuck whats the word..point of view? i have only lived for two weeks..i can walk, talk, read and for some reason play the piano and sing...but everything else is gone...i can't even put two and two together...i need i fucking dictionary every time i speak because i don't understand half the things i or anyone is saying! he said as the tears ran down his cheeks don't worry i will be gone as fast as i can...im to much work...to broken...sorry you had to find me he said finally looking at Cody
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 10:02 pm

Cody had no idea why Percy was freaking out so suddenly, what the hell was going on?! Who was this weird kid he had brought home? Made he shouldn't have.. but it was just no in his nature, to not help someone in need - though he been such a bad angel lately, but that had only really affected himself - he would never do anything evil or bad to someone else, in that way he was still the protector God had odd him out to be.

"Jesus kid.. just breath okay?!" he said to the guy panicking on Cody's bed, it totally made Cody's own panic go away, as he now had to take care of Percy, which was good - then he could focus his energy into helping the boy, and not use it on something pointless as a panic attack.
"It's working.." he said quietly, as he sat down on the bed, next to Percys legs, he needed to sit down, just two minuts - jesus - all the drama!

He looked up as Percy started to ramble - and honestly it would be so much easier if it made no sense at all.. but in this town.. people died and came back form the dead all the fucking time.. so it could be true what Percy told him. "It's okay.." he said.. trying to be sorptive or something, be really.. what the fuck was one suppose to say to that?! He didn't know the guy at all.. and now he had to know about all these personal details he had no clue what to do with.. "Jeez.. Percy just relax okay.. you're not broking.. it's just a little bit of memory loss right.. I'm sure it will come back to you sooner or later.. okay? And please just stay, really.. it's no problem to me.. not at all.. regardless from what you might think, I actually do like helping people.. and right now I'm helping you.. besides you're not well enough to walk anywhere.. bedrest is the only thing on the program for you, now I'm gonna go make some hot chocolate okay? Just.. stay in the bed.. breath.. and relax.. you're safe with me, yes?" he said as friendly and kind as possible, this was truly the best he could do.. now the rest was up to Percy..

If he hadn't looked so fucking hot.. even though he's totally pathetic.. would I just had send him back out int the rain? Nooo.. I'm not that evil! Besides.. it's not that long ago I was totally broken too.. maybe I still am.. maybe we can.. help each other.. would be nice.. mhmm.. hen thought, as he reached in, stroking Percys cheek softly clean from tears, before giving him a sweet smil and getting up to go make the hot chocolate.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 12:36 pm

Percy let his eyes rest on Cody's hands he had no idea why of all the things he wanted to look at...it was his hands...Percy felt his heart rate slow down the second Cody sat down next to him how can it be okay...im like a baby...i stupid 18 year old baby he grumbled to himself looking down at his feet i don't know how to relax...i just feel so useless...and i know you keep on saying that you want to help me...but i still feel like i...fuck give me a second...am to much...even for someone as sweet and kind as you...you are the only person who has been nice to me...and it feels weird...i don't know what im supposed to do his eyes were still downcast, he didn't know if he could look at Cody just yet, safe...what does that...its a good thing right being safe he muttered.

Percy let out a tiny gasp when the angel reached in, stroking Percy's cheek softly clean from tears, Percy felt himself lean into the touch as his brown eyes fluttered, he felt a warm tingly feeling grow in his gut and move throughout his whole body, dusting his cheeks pink in the proses before settling between his legs. Not understanding what was going on inside him, his eye flew open and before Cody could leave him so he could make the hot chocolate...whatever that was...Percy grabbed him by the wrist umm...i like...when you...did that...i made me feel...happy? could you stay a bit longer...and umm keep doing that he said his face now red as a tomato.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 5:55 pm

Cody couldn't stop himself for rolling his eyes at Percy, but jesus, couldn't the kid just relax a little? "You should stop rambling and do as I say.. relax.. breath.." he repeated, as Percy just kept going on that whole freak-out mode he was in.. please stop!
"It's good.." he said, trying not to get to annoyed by the kid.. he knew nothing.. but it wasn't his fault, he had to remember that, he couldn't get angry or upset with Percy, it wouldn't do any of them any good, he just had to be patient, and keep being there for the boy, and it would all be okay.. he hoped.

"waaaaah wha!" he just replied as Percy grabbed his wrist and dragged him back down, he looked up and down the guy, kinda digging the color of those sweet cheeks.. he was cute when he blushed, "you'll have plenty of opportunity to flirt with me when I get back.. okay.. just give me 5 minuts, okay?" he said fast, as he pulled his wrist away form Percy and got back up.. he left the room and just about 5 minuts later he was back, with he hot chocolate of cause, as he put the mocks down on the bedside table, "here we go, this will warm you up for sure" he said kindly, as her also went to get the blanket, and then to cover Percy with it, "are you comfortable now?" he said, sitting down again just next to Percy, as he leant in and gently stroking his hair back - "I got a straw too.. so you don't have to sit up.. just suck.. it's really easy!" he said trying a happy smile, as he picked up Percys cup og hot chocolate and pointed the straw to his moth, "open up.. and suck.." he said.. though he couldn't keep himself from blinking a little bit naughty.. but the comment was.. that.. naughty.. ups..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 9:57 pm

Percy let out a nervous laugh yeah...im sorry...i will do as you say..you seem...well like you know more than me he muttered not really paying much attention to whatever Cody was saying, he was more focused on the warm feeling in his tummy and why his face felt so hot. He looked at Cody confused flirt...? he said more to himself than Cody, he let his eyes follow Cody as he left the bedroom. Leaving Percy feeling more lost than he did 10 minutes ago what the hell is flirting?! what did i do!! i just liked what he did....i i i i im so confused.... He just sat there not really understanding what he did wrong, but feeling relieved that the tingly feeling was gone...that was kinda freaky.

He looked up smiling softly at the angel as he walked back in, Percy taintivly took the cup feeling his hands warm up at the contact, he felt his eyes flutter and roll back in his head when Cody gently started to stroke Percy's hair, he leaned into the touch letting out a happy sigh, it felt so good to be touched so gently...it felt nice to just be touched...his whole body was so touch starved that it felt like it was humming because of Cody's hands in his hair. He opened his looking into Cody's and just gave him a small nod before he warped his pink lips around the straw and started to suck, a satisfied moan left his lips when the warm sweet liquid hit his tastebuds. The weird tingly feeling was back, Percy tried to find away to sit so he could relieve the pressure that was slowly building up, he set the drink down on the bedside table before he closed his eyes and rested his head on Cody's shoulder, he was just about to put his hands in his lap when they brushed over his pants and he let out a surprised yelp and looked down at the hardness between his legs
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 10:28 pm

"Please don't get up - and don't move around to much either. I'm not completely sure how healed you are yet, but you do look better, and your nose is no longer broken, though your eye is still pretty blue.." he said, looking Percy over, just to check on him, the pill had worked, but he wasn't sure how much, hopefully his ribs wasn't broken anymore, just a tad sore probably.. he would be just fine, maybe just a day or two in the bed, and he'd be good to go.

"Tastes good yes?" he just laughed as Percy moaned till the taste of the sweet chocolate, as Cody got a hold of his own, and took a few sips, "I mostly drink tea myself, but I thought you could use some sugar, or well - your body sure could.." he just said smiling, maybe thinking that Percy looked a little bit too hot sucking on that straw.. just the way he did it.. with the moan and everything.. damn, he was still so fucking pretty okay - everything about him, even his body was amazing.. Fuck..
He shook his head a bit to get rid of the naughty thoughts, he couldn't just take advantages of the guy like that.. jesus.. that was probably the last think the poor fellow needed! No he had to be clean his dirty mind..

But before he know it Percy reached kinda funny.. he put down the cup to look at Percy, to find out what was going on now.. this kid.. jeez..
"Oh wow.. someone likes me.." Cody said in a laugh.. he couldn't help it.. it was just so.. sweet in a way.. and the look on Percy's face.. aww.. he was super cute, could see just please get all red faced again at it would be totally great.. maybe mh..
"But hey.. throwing me a fuck, would be kinda wrong you know.. unless.. you're trying to pay me back with your hot body? Is that how it is? As a little thank you for everything.. oh that's really sweet of you.. mhmm maybe just a blowjob.. mhmm.. but you shouldn't move to much.. I could sit on your face too? How about that?" he said.. obviously joking, he would never fucking do that! But looking back at Percy's expression.. it didn't seem that the guy got it though.. fuck..

"Percy I'm joking.. relax.. you don't have to pay me back I already told you that.. and I'm not the kinda guy to just take advantages of you and this whole situation.. I'll keep it in the pants I'll promise.. although I mist say.. you're a really good looking guy.. mhmm.. should I leave you know so you can get a little rest.. maybe take care of.. that.. yourself, yes?" he explained, and offered to leave for a little while, if Percy needed some alone time or.. just a nap.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 11:11 pm

Yes very...what is it he asked taking one more sip and moaned again it so sweet...and feels so good...i could drink this all day he said beaming at Cody with happiness. He felt so happy and content just sitting here with Cody drinking something as wonderful as this and feeling Cody's warm body next to his own. He didn't know why but ir made him feel very happy and relaxed. He snuggled his body closer wanting to be as close to the angels warmth as possible you feel nice he whispered.

Percy tilted his head to the side looking every bit the lost puppy he was huh? he said blinking a couple of times trying to get his head around what the other was saying and why would you sit on my face?? isn't that kinda mean?? and whats a blowjob?? and how is my body hot? he said taking Cody's hand and placing it on his chest see? not hot...just a bit warm...i have no clue what anything you are saying means Percy looked down at his lap in confusion, what the hell was going on! what was that thing! take advantage? what does that even mean? he muttered and flicked his cock ow....that hurt he looked back at Cody and gulped why does it need to be taken care of? is it bad? i mean...i know what it is...it's my...yeah...but why is it hard? he asked feeling the redness in his face move all the way up to the tips of his ears and down the collum of his throat.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 11:24 pm

"Just hot chocolate.. nothing wild.. enjoy!" he just said in a friendly tone, smiling back at Percy, he was pretty cute though.. a little bit of a mess, but cute non the less.
He made a little laugh at Percy's next words "I do?" he just said in a teasing voice, it was also pretty cute how Percy moved closer to him, so he could feel him against himself, jess if he didn't control himself a little bit he would be getting hard as well, shit.
"Oh no, it's just.. sex stuff.. don't worry about it.. I'm guessing you're a virgin too.." he said smiling back at the innocent pure being, he knew that all to well, just a couple of weeks back he had been in his shoes.. before Eric had.. done.. stuff to him.. that he would remember for all eternity.. jeez..

Cody made a little surprised sound when Percy put his hand on his chest, oh dear, his so flirting with me, and he doesn't even know it! Argh stop hitting at me.. you're not that easy to say no to.. with that face.. and that body.. shit.. I'm getting turned on now.. please.. he thought, pulling his hand away again, "it not about you being warm.. it's about you being.. I don't know.. good looking? In a.. sexual way.. I guess?" he tried to explain, getting a little flushed himself now.. "I know.. I'm sorry I brought it up.. just.. forget about it.." he tried saying.. but then Percy did that thing with his cock.. jesus! "Oh my god.. don't do that.. jesus.." he said shaking his head, starting to feel a little bit.. yea.. hot.. too..

"I doesn't.. it's fine.. just a boner nothing bad.. well.. probably because you find me attractive.. again.. in a sexual way.. and you want me too.. touch you? Right? You don't know anything about sex.. have you even ever touched yourself? Or.. you don't remember do you? I guess you could be a total slut and not even know it.. well.. I could show you some porn, then you'd see what I'm talking about.. but then again.. that's maybe taking it to far.. we should just stop talking about this all together.. I'm getting hard too.. jesus.. " he said, blushing a bit too.. though not as red faced as Percy.. what was going on!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 11:54 pm

Yes...you feel warm and safe...and you smell really nice too he said hiding his head on the angels shoulder i don't know what that means Cody...but im just gonna say yes... he laughed a bit as he smiled into Cody's warm body. Cody made a little surprised sound when Percy put his hand on his chest, and for some reason, Percy couldn't help but feel sad that Cody's hand wasn't on his chest anymore...he liked feeling the other boys hands on his body, it was nice and he felt like he needed to be touched...just like he needed to breath...why? it made no sense...but he wanted more, that he knew.
The lost puppy look never left his face the whole time Cody was speaking if im not warm then why did you move your hand? it is about me...so...you think i...look nice...and thats why you moved your hand?? sexual?? he said still not understanding what was going on, this was so weird.

Percy just nodded his head because honestly, he didn't know what the hell Cody was on about, he let out a pained hiss when he flick his cock i won't...ow.. he said before turning his attention to Cody and away from the weird hardness between his legs a boner...yes i do! i liked it very much when you touched my hair! and face...it felt nice and all that tingliness started after that, why would i touch myself?? like i said...my life started two weeks ago...what is a slut and why am i one? porn? what? i....i umm really don't know what you are saying... he looked down at the other boys lap seeing that he was getting hard to yeah...you are...yours looks bigger than mine... he muttered not wanting to take his eyes off it, he let out a tiny sigh and lay down on the bed and slightly pulled his shirt up so he could scrach his tummy, his free hand slowly moved over to Cody's and started drawing patterns on the palm of his hand
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyTors Mar 21, 2019 12:17 am

Cody just smiled back at him, "I know.. I'm sorry.. it's kinda hard to explain.." he said, trying to get around it, why should he be the one to teach Percy about sex? It wasn't his responsibility! Maybe he could just.. make him watch some porn, or maybe just.. show him the internet.. but well, that could get pretty ugly too, a lot of weird stuff out there.. maybe it was best if he just stayed out of it all together, yea.. probably.
"Eh.. because I don't think it's such a good idea to.. like I said.. I would just feel like I was taking advantages of you.. yes let me explain.. it means that I'm just using you for your body.. and I'm not.. that's not why you're here, I don't wanna use you.. or make you feel bad.. okay?" he said trying to explain once again.. but he wasn't doing so great was he? Please Percy just.. understand! This is really hard on me..

"Stop moving it like that.. oh my god.." he just said again, rolling his eyes at Percy.. is he trying to make me look at it?! What is that suppose to mean.. why is he so close to me.. he really is hitting on my.. very hard.. knowingly or not.. that's what's happening.. fuck..
"No.. not what I meant.. you want me to touch your dick.. probably suck it too right? That's why you're hard.. you wanna jump me don't you?" he just said, trying to explain in more details.. even though it didn't help on his on growing boner.. fuck.
"It feels good to touch yourself.. try it sometime.. alone I mean.. not now.. don't do it now.." he said, before stopping himself.. afraid that Percy would just do it right now.. please don't.
"Mhmm nothing.. it doesn't matter.. just.." he tried.. before Percy eyed out Codys boner.. "fuck Percy.. " he just whispered, feeling him self getting really turned on by know.. fuck now I have to go walk off in the bathroom.. stupid kid.. making me all hot and heavy!
"Percy.. stop looking like that.." he said, feeling himself blush a little more, as Percy was pulling his shirt up and all.. and started to touch him again.. "Okay! Let's get this on then! Remember.. you asked for it!!" he said suddenly in a outburst, getting up, just to go pick out his laptop form his bag, and then walking back to the bed.. not only sitting this time, but getting into the bed, laying down beside Percy.. placing the laptop on his belly, just to turn it on.

"You'll know exactly what I'm talking about in just a second.. mhmm.. what to watch.. I'm gonna make an assumption and call you gay.. though you probably don't know if you are or not.. but well.. I'm a guy.. and you get turned on by me.. so I can't be too wrong about this right.. here we go.. som soft porn.. look at the screen Percy.. this is sex!" Cody told Percy, as he was turning on the porn, which was just some video of to guys, who started to kiss right away.. and then some..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyFre Mar 22, 2019 10:12 pm

Suck...it...jump you...no i just...like being touched...it feels nice...and every time you stop i miss it...its like i need to be touched...its weird...im weird sorry he said blushing ever harder as he rubbed his face trying to get the redness to go away. He looked over at the angel not understanding what he meant if it feels good then why can't i do it? and how do you touch it? Percy didn't know why but the more Cody talked about touching and all that stuff the harder he got.

He let out a tiny chuckle why you were looking at mine? he said smirking at Cody before he let himself fall back on the bed. The need to have the other boy close stiller ever present, so he just started gently touching the other boy's palm and arm, feeling the small hair under his fingers.

He got a bit startled when Cody up and left him only to come back and lay down next to him. Percy let his eyes drift to the computer screen and trying to understand the words that Cody was saying i don't like guys....i like you.... he muttered under his breath.

He let out a tiny gasp when he saw the two guys on the screen kiss I've seen people do that! i wonder why so many do it...even the two..oh god what is he doing! is that what Cody meant by sucking!! but thats!! i mean why...why would i want to do that!....oh back to the thing with the lips...looks nice...they must like it a lot... he let his eys drift to Cody's as he suddenly felt the need to lick his lips, he gulped in a lungful of air before gently moving closer to the other boy, he leaned in slowly and let out a happy sound when he felt his lips touch Cody's.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyOns Mar 27, 2019 2:43 am

Okay maybe it was a bad idea, but he already had a boner, and he didn't feel like telling Percy in details what sex was - it was so much easier to just show him. "It's not weird, you're just horny, that's soooooo normal.. trust me.. I get horny all the time too" he told him, which was true, but then again, which young hormonal guy didn't?
"Argh Percy.. it's just.. something you do.. alone.. and I don't, I don't touch it okay, you can touch it if you want.. alone!" he said getting a little blushed himself, but jesus, these questions!

"I know I'm sorry, just look at the screen in stead okay?" he just told Percy, giving him a soft smil, this was so weird, so so weird, he had never met anyone like this before - did he maybe like it a little bit? Well shit it was annoying, but also kind a cute - so fucking innocent - had Cody ever been so innocent? He didn't think so - but there was something about it - and also - Percy was smoking hot!
"I'm a guy though, but sure, you can like whatever you wan Percy" he just told him, as he felt Percys fingers on his arm.. made him all warm and.. really didn't help on his boner.. but still he couldn't push him away.. shit.. this was bad, so so bad.. mhmm

He watched Percy as he watched the movie, he needed to see him react to it - what he would do or say, what if he thought it was disgusting? Or?
But then Percy just moved in closer, and Cody could stop himself from biting his lip kinda unsure, he was really trying not to lead Percy on - but it was so difficult - he was so hot, and sweet, and fucking cute - and he made him soooo hard! And then.. he just let it happened, as he softly leant in to kiss him back easily, as he made a small moan of satisfaction. "You're missing the movie.." he whispered softly, giving Percy another sweet kiss, before pulling back with a little shy smile now - shit we shouldn't have done that, that was so stupid - fuck I just wanna touch him all over, and kiss him again and again and again - fuck what do I do!

"Look, that is touching.." he mumbled as the guys in the movie now were both naked and on the bed, kissing and touching each other all over - before the top guy started to fuck the bottom guy, pretty aggressively and hard - but then again - it was porn, of cause it was intense!
"And that's.. sex.. now you know.." he said with a soft laugh, before closing the laptop, and putting it on the night-table, "any other questions?" he just mumbled, turning around again to face Percy.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyTors Mar 28, 2019 5:50 pm

Percy just nodded his head then i want to like you he said hiding his face in Cody's shoulder gently breathing in his calming scent and the energy that surrounded the older boy. Percy had never felt anything so good or amazing in his very short life, but kissing the angel beside him, feeling his lips move softly against his, and that sound he made! it made Percy want to do it even more! oh right...but i like this he said letting out a happy moan when he felt Cody's lips against his own one more time, a very displeased sound left his lips when Cody pulled back breaking the kiss no....more he said pitifully.

Oh he just said when the guys in the movie now were both naked and on the bed, kissing and touching each other all over - before the top guy started to....oh my god!!! what is he doing!! that looks like!!! oh no is he in pain!!! what are those weird noises he is making!!! is that what Cody thinks i want to do! he looked over at Cody with big eyes feeling a bit fearful and for some reason, he was still very hard. He saw the angel close the laptop, and putting it on the night-table, Percy turned on his side so he could see Cody better...not a good idea since his eyes kept going to the other boys lips and...everything eles...does it hurt....it looked...very umm...agg...agg...aggr....aggre...aggressive? right? that's the word, right? he asked, i liked this part he said as he gently kissed Cody can we do it more?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyFre Mar 29, 2019 12:57 pm

"You don't even know me Percy, you're just horny okay?" grinede han bare, som Percy sagde han ville kunne lide Cody, det var nu meget sødt ik, men altså, det var jo kun fordi han lå der med sin boner og trængte til et blowjob ikke.
"Yes, I.. do.. too.." mumlede han lidt tøven, også sådan lidt små liderlig efter det søde væsen ved hans side, der var bare noget ved hans uskyldighed der virkelig, var.. fræk.. ik.
"Percy.." grinede han bare og rystede på hovedet, nej ikke mere nu - kunne han ikke se de virkelig ikke burde, at det var dumt og føltes forkert? Altså det føltes godt ja, men han endte bare med at få super dårlig samvittighed hvis han begyndte at udnytte Percy sådan - selv om.. Percy ikke rigtig virkede til at det var det han gjorde, drengen var jo mere end villig, det var ikke Cody der pressede ham, men nærmere Percy der pressede Cody? Og kunne man så overhovedet kalde det at blive udnyttet? Oh fuck I should stop, I'm talking myself into it being okay.. jesus.. am I really that horny after ham? Fuck yes.. yes I am.. shit he's so hot.. so.. mhmm..

"Yes, but just like.. in the first minuts or so, then it becomes kinda nice.. or well I guess, that depends on.. who you do it with.. if it someone nice and such.. it can be.. really fucking good.." svarede han bare ærligt, som han ikke helt kunne lade være med at tænke tilbage på sin egen første gang, fordi fuck.. han havde virkelig været heldig, Eric havde vare seriøs skøn! Det havde været så godt, så fucking godt!

"Nah it's just porn, it's kinda always aggressive - doesn't have to be like that.." svarede han bare, som han ikke helt kunne nå at trække sig væk før Percy igen var i gang med de der dumme forførende læber, der fik det til at brænde i Codys krop efter mere, som han i et let støn gengældte kysset, "mhmm.. Percy.. it's really not a good idea.." prøvede han igen, sidste forsøg, og så kunne det fanme være ligegyldigt, hvis drengen ikke gav op nu eller rykkede sig væk - så skulle han fanme nok få porno skulle han! Cody kunne knap nok holde fingerne fra ham som det var nu, fuck I need him so bad.. fuck fuck fuck..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Long way from home (XXX) - Cody   Long way from home (XXX) - Cody EmptyMan Apr 01, 2019 11:12 pm

Percy looked at Cody feeling hurt and a bit upset i don't have to know you to like you...do i?...can't i just like you he said looking at Cody with a small soft smile, why was it so hard for him to explain what was going on inside of him...and why did Cody make his tummy feel all light like a hummingbird...all fluttery and jumpy. If you like it then why stop he asked hesitantly letting out a little moppy sigh when Cody didn't want to kiss anymore. He didn't understand why...but he wanted the other boy...and he couldn't even put that type of want into words...because he didn't know what it was or even meant...only that Percy wanted him.

Have you tried it? he asked the other boy feeling his cheeks heat up at the thought of the angle moaning like that on his back as someone fucked into him nice and hard, he let out a small helpless gasp as his cock pressed even harder against his pants. Oh..thats good he muttered trying to get the images out of his head.

He looked over at Cody confused not understanding what Cody was saying why?...it feels nice and...you like it right? so how can something that feels good that we both like be a bad thing? he asked moving closer as his hot breath dusted over Cody's lips

Long way from home (XXX) - Cody
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Hi! Saw your ad, can I call this place home? ~ Cody
» You're a long way from home
» It's been a long, long time, my friend... - Cain
» You didn't have to... But thanks. - Cody
» Sometimes you just need a little push - Cody

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum