Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You're a long way from home

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ava

Ava

Humør : due to personal reasons i need a hug
Antal indlæg : 26

You're a long way from home Empty
IndlægEmne: You're a long way from home   You're a long way from home EmptyLør Nov 13, 2021 7:04 pm

LOCATION the inlet in Grounds of Lily
DATE November 14th 2021
TIME just around sunset
ATTIRE Link
TOPIC FOR @Leon x

She hadn't been around here for long, but it was an invitation from Willson which had caught her attention and made her travel to Athena. A dinner next week with the family, sounded interesting. Odd, she hadn't heard from them in a long time, but they had all grieved in their own way. Not that she had needed the space, but they had. Ava had taken the trip to Grounds of Lily, just standing by the inlet looking over the dark sea as the sun was setting. The explosion of colors making her take a deeper breath in and exhaling. It seemed to be so peaceful and quite out tonight, which was in her favor, from what she had experienced years prior and heard, this place was far from peaceful. Of course, coming here from the mundane world where you walked among humans, not supernatural creatures, it was different, and she could feel the threats in the stares from angels as well as demons.

And just by that thought she looked to her side to spot a smaller group of demons not far away, but they seemed to be minding themselves, just sitting near the water having a few beers, nothing she didn't encourage. Besides, as she looked to the other side further down, she noticed a familiar figure. Ava chuckled a little to herself at first, before she started moving closer knowing he might catch her scent before she got to surprise him. "Out of all people, I didn't expect to find you here," she tilted her head a little bit to the side before walking further towards him. "A penny for your thoughts mr. Radclyffee,"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Leon
Royal
Leon

Humør : “I fix what's broken - except in the heart.”
Antal indlæg : 135

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're a long way from home   You're a long way from home EmptySøn Nov 14, 2021 11:06 pm

What a time it had been coming back to England, Athena. There was something about this giant island that just sucked in chaos and formed it into something bigger. As if it thrived here, taking in the hopeless and lost and made the whole thing much worse. Much bigger than you first thought it would become. He had lost many friends and family members here, maybe it was also just the price of being as old as he was. Nothing really stayed the same, and you got used to losing people all the time. Not that it became easier, it just, became more bearable. He looked over the waters as a well-known aura and scent came closer to him. He didn’t even have to turn his head to know it was Ava, even before she told him that of all people he had been the last she had expected to see around here. “I could have said the same thing to you Ava” he turned around and gave her a soft smile “But then again, the Jones are gathering around here like flies to honey, so maybe I shouldn’t be so surprised to see you are here as well” letting his tongue glide over his lips he looked back over the water, feeling a sense of calm overcome him. “Right now? Honestly? Nothing” he let out a soft breath, closing his eyes. “Just enjoying the peace of quite before the next storm hits” he explained leaning a little against the fence, making sure no one would fall into the water.
Ava

Ava

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're a long way from home   You're a long way from home EmptyMan Nov 15, 2021 5:29 am

The hybrid chuckled a little by the comment, yes it seemed so the Jones' had gathered here in the region alongside all the other powerful families, as if a unset war was going to happen and everyone needed to be prepared and in numbers. "Yeah, I've heard that" she pointed out not that she had known till she got here, the magical energy was just not to deny. Almost everyone being around here, it was weird and uncanny to almost an unlikable level. But till she knew if there was anything about it, she perhaps couldn't judge the family for closing in together. Just enjoying the peace of quite before the next storm hits, a smaller smile brushed up on her lips, feeling the salty breeze trace over her skin. "Seems like a sensible plan," Ava breathed out as her eyes moved towards the sun that almost had escaped by now, leaving the sky in the most wonderful colors. "Sunsets - never gets old," she mumbled a little bit to herself. There were a list of few things that never changed compared to how old she was, how told they were, one of them being the beauty of a sunset or sunrise - some of the more consistent things that reminded her that there was something truly beautiful about every day - even if it was a small thing, she found her peace looking at the sky. "So what brings you here? Family or?" Ava asked wondering as she stood next to him looking at the sun setting.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're a long way from home   You're a long way from home EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 4:04 pm

A soft hum left him, to let her now that he had heard what she said. But he didn’t really have anything to comment on it right now. For a moment his eyes closed, and he just let the last energy of the sun touch his face before it would find a new place on the earth to shine on. And the moon would take over instead. He opened his eyes again as she asked what had brought him here. “Yes, to be fair I’m not sure that I can qualify of having a life of my own” he laughed, even though it was very close to the truth. He didn’t really feel like he was living for himself anymore. And that was not to be mistaken that he blamed his family if anything he should blame himself for just finding comfort in just living through others. “I need to make sure that the family reputation stays spotless, besides there were a lot of loose ends here that we needed to look at” he licked his lips, knowing he couldn’t give too much information of what was going on behind closed doors in the life of Radclyffees. “Other than that, just seeing something else than our homelands” he whispered, looking down to the water, tempting to just jump in. Even though it would be way to cold. But the thought was still there.
Ava

Ava

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're a long way from home   You're a long way from home EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 6:42 am

Ava chuckled a little, knowing rather well just what he meant by it. Or well, she did not share his responsibilities nor his family legacy - even though she even though not by blood did have just a little reputation to think about. "That is just sad, you know that right," she breathed out still looking at the sun setting. It was a long time in the making, wanting to be there for everyone but forgot himself in the process of taking care of everyone else. But also putting yourself in a place where you felt like you needed to provide so everything was perfect, there was no such thing as perfection, it was unachievable - because you never got satisfied in the end. She did however understand not wanting to leave loose ends unattended. "So, the same as usual, adding a bit of spice coming out and about," she chuckled a little and licked her lips. Ava took a deeper breath in of the salty crisp air. "Just remember to give yourself a second to just be okay? Even if its just moments like this," she exhaled and closed her eyes for the time being.

"But its nice surprise to see you here," she opened her eyes as she turned her head towards him, granting him a warmer smile, before looking back out again. It was funny how they were both so old souls, and yet in a blink of an eye one could forget that for a moment, just for a second. Immortality wasn't for everyone, if it was meant to even be for anyone, yet despite it they lived. Both a blessing and a curse. It wasn't to know what was going to happen here, but she had already heard her family had been toe to toe with the Sinclair's, and with everyone being here it was only a matter of time before the show would begin.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're a long way from home   You're a long way from home EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 7:21 pm

But it’s the truth” he added when she told him that it was sad “The current Queen of England called Buckingham Palace two steps from being a prison” he whispered, sharing her understanding. And he was lucky, he was a supernatural creature and could live through many ages of mankind. He had seen to many, and maybe he wasn’t as lucky as he had just thought that he was. Because who wanted to live a life where you could just wait. There wasn’t an age that would knock on the door telling you that now was the time to leave the world behind and impark on a new journey. If it was in heaven, or in a new body. Nobody really knew.

He looked towards Ava and gave her a kind smile as she told him it was a nice surprise to see him here. “Likewise, and better to see you dry instead of being down in the water” he looked down once again and remembered just how he had found her back in the day. How long ago that suddenly seemed, and now they were here. World running past them as if someone had pushed the fast-forward button. In a day and age, were everything needed to be better, bigger, and newer. Sometimes he missed the simpler time.
Ava

Ava

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're a long way from home   You're a long way from home EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 6:04 am

She let out a laughter as he mentioned it was better to see her dry than like a fish in the water. "Ha, well I will tell you it feels a lot nicer as well," Ava pointed out with a softer chuckle. "But if there was a coast to wash up on I would it rather be Theronida's than any other," she pointed out with a smaller nod. It was perhaps the only supernatural community where she didn't felt judged the same, well, given what she was it wasn't often she weren't judged in one way or the other - or people simply tried to understand what her parents most have felt like, and it wasn't even like she had an answer for that one other than the obvious that she was left behind. Therefor she most of the time liked the human world the best, just living the mundane life - even if it meant moving a lot, never staying the same place. Besides there were supernatural out there who needed her ability to teach them to control their powers. But being in Gaia you could always feel the ungrateful eyes on you as well, but after so many years, you leaned more or less to handle them. "I don't need my foresight to tell that this isn't going to smooth ride," she chuckled a little bit and licked her lips. Because with all these families stated in Gaia, then it wouldn't be a long time before someone like the Sinclair's would see it as playtime. She turned her head a little bit to the side to the group of demons she had spotted earlier, narrowing her eyes a little bit, but chose to shake it off for now.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: leon #8c649d   You're a long way from home EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 9:44 pm

Leon followed her gaze towards the demons, they did seem to have found an interest in them. Probably because they could feel the angelic energy that resonated within the half demon. He had never really understood the mania with pureblood that was going around. Demons couldn’t even give birth to pureblood demons anymore. All of them some kind of branch. And angels, angels weren’t really what it was all made up to be. At this day and age, he would pitch his idea that angels had more moral flaws that many humans had. That greed, lust and wrath was growing very well in these creatures of purity and good. There had to be a reason that so many angels fell. Almost as if God was punishing them for the smallest of things, because he was angry at the fact that they felt like they could turn their backs to religion. A religion told so many times, that one could theories that no scripted holy book wasn’t tainted with the mind of the immortals.

Doesn’t really seem that they understand that they are walking into waters that they will drown in” he mumbled, letting his eyes glide over the fjords. “I hope you are ready to let them know that they messed with the right people” his hand closed softly around her upper arm “but nice and slowly, we don’t need to draw attention towards ourselves” he reminded her, he wasn’t his brother after all.
Ava

Ava

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're a long way from home   You're a long way from home EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 11:04 am

She chuckled a little bit, perhaps the demons were just drunk and wanted to start of a fight hat was rather pointless. She didn't want to fight them, she could - but there was a fine line between the things you could do and should do. Ava turned her eyes towards Leon shortly as his hand closed around her upper arm, "I wasn't planning on making a scene nothing the less, they are just drunk assholes," Ava licked her lips a little bit tilting her head to the side. The demon stopped up just a about five large steps from them, yes indeed they had too much to drink, one of them even tried to speak but nothing that made sense, at all other than it was said with anger. Ava was used to demons and angels looking at her with hatred, but after so many years she kind of just let it pass her to her best ability at least. Maybe if she just ignored them they would go away, well that was also an unlikely thought. Ava much rather play defense than to actually end up in a fight. "Good evening, anything we can help you with? You seem a little lost," she then broke the silence and looked towards a few of the other demons, they didn't say anything at first. "Do we appear lost? Seems like you have misunderstood something miss," one of them spoke, making Ava tilt her head a little bit. The demon took a step further, but he also seemed to stop there, the two old auras weren't something he was going to mess to much with, even if he wanted to hold his pride up. Ava took a smaller breath in but didn't say anything yet, because she could just provoke them and she could call the casualties by every movement they made.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're a long way from home   You're a long way from home EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 11:42 am

He let out a soft sigh as he looked over his shoulder. They were drunk assholes, but even so he didn’t like how they looked at them. Or more, how they looked at Ava. He had seen it many times before. Not that there were a lot of angels or demons in Theronida. Mostly shapeshifters and werewolves, because that was the energy that were there. Then there was the fairies and witches that came, because of the nature and magical energies that were so strong. Which had been why Ava most of the time could be left alone there, because there was no one that judged her because she was a mixed breed between two supernatural species that normally didn’t get along.

Leon looked at the demons as they stepped closer, only eying Ava as she asked them if they were lost. Closing his eyes, pressing down the urge to push the disrespecting demon away for the choice of words. Treating her like werewolves treated rouges. Now there was a difference between rouges and hybrids. Rouges had decided to go against a codex, where an alpha had thrown them out of the pack because they couldn’t be trusted. A hybrid hadn’t had a choice because of the parents falling in love. Well, most of the time.

No, I think you miss understood something” Leon said turning his gaze back at the demon. It was clear that him and his friends were all that confident after they had stepped closer. But they were still one more than Ava and Leon. He titled his head as it seemed like the demon was about to say something stupid. “Your legs don’t work” the demon collapsed then he turned his gaze towards the other. “You. Help your friend” then he looked towards the next that took a step back clearly afraid what was going to happen to him. “Help him as well” the demons picked up their friend as ordered. “Now walk to the hospital where you will collapse outside” they turned around and started walking as Leon had ordered them too. “I don’t like idiots” he mumbled, turning around leaning against the fence once again.
Ava

Ava

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're a long way from home   You're a long way from home EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 10:56 pm

Ava was just about to say something but Leon spoke firstly, and thereby she said nothing. She took a deeper breath in, just really hoping they could get out of this without too much drama - well they could. And it didn't take long before one of the demons collapsed on the ground to Leon's command. Ava didn't say a thing, but folded her lips a little bit together to hide the slight amusement she felt by the idiotic demons getting a piece of what they had coming to them, and in the less messy way possible. She was a fan. Not taking her eyes of the demons even as they were waltzing off with their friend towards the nearest hospital, or at least she took her eyes off them when Leon spoke again, and breathed out, "sadly we don't devote enough scientific research to finding a cure for idiots," she clicked her tongue a little bit, scratched just above her right eyebrow a little bit before looking back at the demons who were almost out of their sight "thank you," she moved her eyes back towards Leon. Well it was a normal issue for her, but it didn't mean she didn't appreciate when it when someone else spoke up. Now, Ava believed her life would be so much easier with powers like Leon's, even if she knew it had to tough sometimes not to just use them to get ahead of oneself - then again it was the same with hers to tell the future, it was hard not to peak into people's lives, to stop incredible dangers if she could do something to not let that future happen. Usually she let things happen how they were meant to, but there were times were she would use her powers to actually change the future. And then there were times where she wished she had looked and stopped things from happening.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're a long way from home   You're a long way from home EmptyOns Jan 19, 2022 8:40 pm

Leon looked at her, folding his lips towards each other for a moment, then a burst of laughter left him. Mixing in so well with the echo of his laugh going down the fjord.
Shaking his head, a little, then nodding he felt a smirk curl on his lips. “If they ever do, please let me know, I have a couple of idiots in my inner circle that could use some of that medicine” he hummed playful, knowing that it wasn’t really what he had meant. But if not, it would always turn the slight inconvenience of the reunion into something a little brighter. He nodded when she thanked him. “Anytime kid
Now it wasn’t because Ava was that younger than him, some three hundred years or so. But after eight thousand years. It was like comparing months when you were mortal. Well, of course his older brother would still very much like to remind him that he was older. At least when it suited him, and it could give him an edge why he was allowed to do things that Leon wasn’t.
Still leaning towards the fence his eyes glided over the dark cold water. Even though it still looked so nicely, and just ready for one to jump into and explore it also gave him shivers. “So, what is your plan? Just walk around and figure out if there is something interesting to do?” he asked turning his head towards her giving her a soft smile.
Ava

Ava

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're a long way from home   You're a long way from home EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 7:56 am

She couldn't help but break a laughter when he did, but nodded. "You will be the first one to know," Ava confidently pointed out and shook her head a little bit. There was so many different ways of discrimination,  and she had experienced quite a handful of them over her years of living. She knew Leon had as well, maybe that was also something they both just understood and had had to live with. One thing about that she was grateful for was that things seemed to have changed at least to the better by now, people tried more. And then there was still some idiots out there like the demons they just had dealt with.

So, what is your plan? Ava clicked her tongue a little bit and crossed her arms as she turned her eyes shortly over the water, with a small sigh before looking towards Leon again. "For now at least, seems like a pretty good deal to me," she made a small shrug. "Then I've followed Max here, or well he doesn't know I followed him here yet," which was very typical of her, but when you got visions like Ava's, it was hard not to sometimes act on where people would be - and she liked showing up as if she was shocked over they were there. "Besides, this seems to be the place to be, all my friends are here - would be a shame to go anywhere else," she pointed out with a little laugh.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're a long way from home   You're a long way from home EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 1:29 pm

He moved his body, so he could lean up against the fence with the side of his hip. His eyes staying with her as she spoke about what she was going to do now. Of course, she liked the idea of just wandering around, seeing of something interesting was going to happen. Even the part of her having travelled to the region after having followed Max here, didn’t surprise him. It was so much like her, suddenly getting an idea and then just doing it without thinking about the consequences. Luckily for her, it always seemed like it always ended up with being a good idea.
Well, maybe it was her ability to see some parts of the future, always knowing where she should and shouldn’t be. When it really mattered.
Well then, please let me know when you are going to surprise Max that you followed him here, I would very much like to see his face when he sees you” Leon chuckled then he nodded, it was true. A lot of people was in the section of the world right now. He wasn’t sure if it was good or bad. Hopefully good, but with everything that had happened in the past. He was a careful optimist.  
Ava

Ava

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're a long way from home   You're a long way from home EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 4:26 pm

She just laughed, well she would very much like to see the look on his face as well. Because it would be the highlight of her day. "I will, because its going to be marvelous, " she expressed moving her arms a bit out to the side as she talked mostly using her hands. Ava also wanted to be here when the chaos arrived, because it would, in many shapes and sizes - when expected and when it wasn't. But she also knew there would be plenty of joy-filled moments, things never expected would happen. And some of them she wished she could share, but Ava also didn't want to mess up the possible futures, so she knew when to let the world work and when to try change the outcome of things. Now, she hadn't been there when her family had faced the Sinclair's - but she was here now. "But we should do this again sometime too, I've missed talking to you," she admitted with a softer chuckle letting her eyes turn towards the ocean again. It would be good to connect with her friends again, hopefully stop too much tragic things from happening this time. "But Thursday afternoon, there should be something happening in Aston, that is worth checking out - just saying," she added a little bit more mysterious. "Or maybe I just want to grab lunch, which is on its own also company that is worth checking out,"she added with a little chuckle.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're a long way from home   You're a long way from home EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 7:43 pm

He shook his head a little while a soft chuckle left him. He had at this point, grown quite used to Ava’s way of talking without telling anything. Always so mysterious where she clearly knew something but wasn’t about to tell you what. He filled his lungs with air and let out a big exhale. “Well then” he said with an affectionate smile forming on his lips. “It really was nice to see you again, take care, won’t you?” he asked of her, before he stepped towards and pulled her into a warm hug. Then he let her go, as he did, he nodded a little, still with the same smile on his lips. “See you soon, yeah?” not knowing when it would be. He was always so busy, but maybe he would take her up in that. Thursday afternoon, something would happen in Aston. He was too curious not to check it out.
Better get back home” he said before giving her shoulder a squeeze. With a small salute he turned around. Hands in his pockets. And started walking back the way that he had come from.

___
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're a long way from home   You're a long way from home Empty

You're a long way from home
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Long way from home (XXX) - Cody
» It's been a long, long time, my friend... - Cain
» Has it really been this long?
» Long Time, No See
» Long time no see

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Fjorden: The Mirrored Gorge-
Gå til: