Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii Empty
IndlægEmne: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyOns Jan 03, 2018 5:15 pm

Tid: Omkring 11 om formiddagen.
Sted: Skoven udenfor Gaia.
Omgivelser: Ingen andre folk, stille og rolig skov.
Vejr: Tørvejr, vindstille, lavthængende sol.
Outfit: Tøj + hår

@Nahirii

Ah. A nice, quiet start of the day. Miguel had slept until about 9 am, happy that he had today off from work. He'd gotten up, made himself a power smoothie, and packed some vegetable sticks and hummus along with his usual drawing pad and pencil case, just in case he'd get a vision sooner or later today. He never knew when they'd surprise him, after all, which was the entire reason for him to always have this on him, so his ability could just take hold of him as it usually did, and draw his visions.

That done, and looking outside to confirm there wasn't much wind right now, Miguel decided that brushing his hair was enough, then putting on deodorant before he picked out his clothes, comfy as ever, and went outside, sunglasses thrown into the small bag as well. So he went out of his apartment, locking the door behind him, and got down and outside. It was pretty quiet for a normal weekday, which he didn't mind at all. Smiling, he put in his in-ear headphones, starting the pagan-esque music that was most of his playlists, and walked his way out into the forest.

Once out there, he soon found himself a nice little clearing, where he sat down on a tree stump nearby, just sitting there all quiet, drawing pad in his lap and pencil in hand as he waited for what he knew might happen if he was just quiet enough. And he was right - at the very end of the clearing, on the other side, a little family of deer peered out. His smile widened as he watched them, and began sketching down on the paper. Man, but he just loved being out here in the middle of nowhere, in forests or on the beach, and draw the animals he was lucky enough to see.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyOns Jan 03, 2018 8:02 pm

Tøj, hår osv Jakke

Nahirii had been up early this morning. She felt like going out, out in the nature, drawing. She had been drawing people lately, people in towns, and she needed something else! Putting her jacket on, she walked out the door to walk towards the woods. Maybe she could find herself a nice and calm place. She looked at her phone, it was only a little over 10, that meant the forest would be pretty empty. Just how she liked it!

She walked for a little while until she noticed a tree stump laying in a clearing. She smiled a little noticing how peaceful it all looked. She found a spot in between the trees, not really clear for anyone else, where she sat down on the ground and pulled forth her sketching pad. With a pencil in hand she started to mark out the outlines of what she wanted to draw, she could always add details later on. She only just finished the outline when a person walked into the image. She stopped sketching, looking at him as he sat down on the tree stump. Tilting her head a little to the side she smiled, well this could work too. And then she decided to sketch him out too. It was one of those quick drawings, and after 30minutes or so she held it up, comparing it to the view she actually saw. As she decided she was happy with how it looked, she slowly got up, drawing pad under her arm.

She walked directly to the guy who had just become a part of her drawing. As she was drawing him, she noticed that he was sketching also. She walked over to him, sending him a soft smile if he looked up on her, stopping next to him.  ”I hope it’s okay I drew you on my drawing, you kind of walked into the scenario I was drawing.” she said with a soft chuckle showing him her finished drawing.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyOns Jan 03, 2018 9:30 pm

Miguel just sat there, smiling softly as he kept right on drawing the deer he'd spotted. If he were to be honest, they were probably one of his favorite animals, just for being as kind and gentle as they were, and fiercely loyal to their close-knit families. It was something he really respected, and beside that, they were beautifully graceful, as well. He didn't notice Nahirii, the music in his ears blasting just loud enough that he didn't hear the subtle noises that'd usually have given away her position to him.

So instead, he quickly sketched down the outlines, before shifting to the oil crayons he had in his messenger bag, too, adding just simple colors to it. Nothing fancy, just enough that you got an impression of what it all looked like. If he had to describe his own style, he'd say it was somewhere between surrealism and impressionism, depending on his mood and current inspiration, and right now, it was the more impressionistic part of his inspiration that'd kicked in, just having to capture the quick moment of the deer peacefully grassing.

He only just noticed Nahirii when she walked within his field of view, and he turned his body just enough to face her, pulling out one of the two in-ear headphones, smiling up at her from his sitting position. "Oh. I didn't even really notice you, there." he said with a small smile, brushing a lock of his long hair behind an ear. "It's fine. I do know how you can get caught up in a moment and just have to draw it, even if it changes." he said and shrugged, looking over at the deer once more, watching them leave the peaceful clearing. Then, he looked back at her, and on her drawing, chuckling softly. "Well, you're pretty good," he then complimented her, before he began packing away his crayons and pencils.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyTors Jan 04, 2018 12:33 pm

She hadn’t noticed he was listening to music before she got closer, and as he removed one of the in-ear headphones she sent him a soft smile. She hoped she didn’t interrupt him in something important, but by the look on his face she didn’t. ”Well I did sit in between the bushes and trees, I’m pretty good at keeping myself hidden if I want to.” she explained with a soft expression of her delicate face.

A friendly smile showed on her lips as he complimented her drawing. ”Ohh thank you. I did plan to make something more detailed, but then you stepped into the picture and my inspiration changed. Not that it turned out bad because of it.” she said with a soft chuckle as she leaned her head a little to the side, leaning a little bit closer to him. ”do you mind?” she asked before she looked at his drawing, admiring it. She used a little bit of time to look at his lines before she got back up smiling ”I love it. I can almost feel the emotions you poured into it from the lines. It’s a very unique and person style.” she said sending him a soft smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyTors Jan 04, 2018 1:19 pm

Of course, he noticed that smile, and just gave her one in return, kind and gentle as his smiles ever were, and, well, also him as a person, just generally. "I'd say. Well, the music's to make sure I don't get disturbed anyway, and it's relaxing." he said, still smiling. "So that probably helped your hiding efforts, as well." he said with a small chuckle to his voice. But yes, he knew all that about inspiration suddenly changing. It was such a lovely, fickle thing, so of course it could change in an instant.

"Not at all," he answered her question, then, and moved the drawing so it'd face her as she leant in over it and observed his strokes of pencil and oil crayon, his green eyes on her as she studied it, before she got back up. That smile, it was really pretty on her, and it, along with the compliment, made him smile, as well. "Thank you. Lots and lots of years of training behind that, after all..." he chuckled, gaze slipping down to his own drawing again.

He'd especially practiced being able to draw quickly and efficiently, as it made his trance-like state when he got visions significantly shorter, as the trances didn't stop until his drawings were finished. Back in the day he could've been in a trance for fifteen, maybe even twenty minutes, but now most of his trances only lasted three to four minutes before the sketching was done and it let go of its hold on him.

But now, he thought he'd better introduce himself, and so he did,reaching out a hand towards the woman. "I'm Miguel. Nice to meet you," he said, friendly smile back in place.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyTors Jan 04, 2018 5:26 pm

He seemed like a nice person, his smile and the entire way he was gave her a good vibe. At least she didn’t feel like he was dangerous or anything like that. A small chuckle left her ”ahh yeah. I know how that feels, I have been drawing since I was old enough to hold a brush.” she then said. In her mind she recalled the first time she was taught how to paint, it had been when she was a Geisha, and then it had been more writing that drawing. But quickly she had found the passion in it, and from that moment on she never stopped. That was also why she could use all types of different drawing tools, she was also a fairly good painter, but it was not what she used most of her time on.

Shaking his hand she sent him a soft smile ”Nahirii, nice to meet you.” she answered with that calm exotic voice of hers. She looked over the forest, she had planned to go for a stroll, before maybe getting a hot cup of coffee to warm her up again. ”I was planning on stretching my legs for a while, walk around and enjoy the forest, before maybe getting something hot to drink. You’re welcome to join if you feel like it?” she said, or well asked, that friendly soft smile back om her lips. IF he turned out to be some weird guy, she knew she could handle herself. But she was a pretty good judge of character, and this guy seemed like one of the few good ones.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyTors Jan 04, 2018 9:17 pm

"Well, it's quite freeing, too. Just letting your imagination roam like that, or draw whatever unfolds in front of you. Just letting go of your thoughts and... Draw," he smiled, looking at his drawing one more time, remembering some of the more private, serious things that were hidden in this notebook, too, his visions... Before he packed it all up, and stood back up, pretty tall compared to her, but he was used to being taller than most people anyway.

"Nahirii? Special name. I like it." he said with a friendly smile on his lips - he liked the weak accent to her voice, too, probably not noticeable to most people, but it did give her voice that exotic edge. He listened to her proposal, looking up at the clear sky while he decided. Well, he didn't really have all that much to do today after all, maybe preparing some stuff later on - he had a couple of potions he brewed in the start of every month - but nothing besides that.

"Sure, I was just going to sit here and draw for a while anyway before heading home. Sounds much better to me, using the day to get to learn someone new," he said with just a small grin. She did seem genuinely nice, and he loved meeting new people, after all. "So, any way in particular you want to go? Something you wanted to go see? Or are we just going to walk around for a bit before getting back into town?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyFre Jan 05, 2018 11:27 am

She smiled as he explained how it felt for him, it seemed as they agreed on that part. Maybe that was also why she decided to ask him if he wanted to join her. She was still new to this place, she could use a few more friend. So far she knew, Andrei of course, but he was more than a friend, way more, and then there was. Uhmm… Well she couldn’t recall anyone else, except classmates, but that was not the same as a friend.

She used the time as he got up, to pack her own things into her messenger bag. After all her sketching pad was still in her arms, and it was rather annoying to keep holding it if they were going to walk around. She closed her bag and looked up at him shaking her head ”Not really no, I’m quite new to this area. I just wanted to go for a walk, enjoy the weather.” she then said as she sent him a nod in the direction of more forest, before she started to walk. ”What about you? Have you been here for a long time or are you new just like me?” she asked casually as they started to walk through the forest, sunrays getting through the treetops from time to time. This was indeed a beautiful day.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyFre Jan 05, 2018 3:23 pm

Smiling, Miguel just nodded to what she said, and began walking right along with her, mostly looking at their peaceful surroundings, but also shooting a glance down at her once in a while. "Not that long a while, no. Moved here about five months ago, just in time for the start of the school year." so that the youngest in the coven could get their education, and for him it was just a plus that he could apply to become a teacher, so of course he'd done that.

"So, not entirely new to the area, but new enough, I guess?" he smiled. "At least I've been wandering Gaia and Moonlight Falls enough to know where the spots I find interesting, are." which was mostly small, cozy café's, the theater, a small place where they sometimes had local bands playing, and his favorite shops.

"So, any particular reason you've moved here?" he was genuinely curious, and it probably showed on his face - he rarely ever hid any of his emotions, though he could when he had to. Circumstances drove him to learn it pretty damn fast way back when his old coven was destroyed and he later on found shelter in Cecil's.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyFre Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Listening to his story as they walked through the forest, she noticed that the forest werent that full of animals anymore. Many of them had already gone to sleep for the winter, and some of them had flewn south. But it was getting colder, and she tugged her jacket a bit closer around herself. "I'm guessing you already walked quite the amount of miles." she said sending him a soft smile, as she took in a deep breath, letting the cold air fill her lounges.

"To be honest I came here to find an old friend of mine. But I got a bit sidetracked." She said with a fond and loving smile on her lips "It was not a bad sidetrack or anything, it just changed my plans for a few days. I plan to go find him tomorrow." she said shrugging just a bit. "But I must admit I kind off like it here, I did plan to stay, but I guess now more than ever." she looked up into the sky that could bee seen through the treebranches. This indeed was a beautiful day.

They continued a little more before she turned her brown eyes up at him. "I don't think I will be able to go for a long walk though. It seems I'm a bit more chilly today than usual. Still not entirely used to this climate." she said with a soft laugh to her voice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyLør Jan 06, 2018 3:53 am

Miguel smiled and shrugged, looking around them a bit, at the bare trees, and at the place he last saw the deer he'd drawn, before they walked on, probably back to the rest of their herd, hiding somewhere not too far from here. He'd been testing out the area nearby here, and had a pretty good idea about where they slept each night, now, but of course hadn't gone there since that'd just scare them off and make them have to find a new place, and here, in the middle of the winter, that would be so taxing on the poor animals, so he thread carefully around these parts.

"I have," he admitted, smiling softly at her. "I think I walk five to ten kilometers everyday. Depending on the weather and everything, of course." Yeah, he did love to just go out and enjoy nature, even when other people might deem it barren at this time of year, there was just always so many things to find in nature, especially certain kinds of herbs that only thrived with the cooler weather like this, and he was of course always on the lookout for new herbs to use in his potions and elixirs.

"Sounds nice. It's always good to stay in touch with old friends," he then said, smile widening a bit when he thought of the few friends he had scattered different places in America, and what he knew was still there of his biological family down in Spain, namely his mother and her mate. She'd gotten him before she met her mate, perhaps luckily enough, or she wouldn't have been around anymore, if his father had been her mate.

"I really don't know how long I'll be staying here. But I hope it's going to be quite a while. I really like it here, too. It's nice not having to hide anything around these parts." he said, the calm and peace he felt at being so accepted for not being a regular human here shining through in his words, the gentle tone. "Oh. That's fine. We can just go into town, then? Get something hot to drink?" he suggested, smiling at her once more and looking into those brown eyes with his own greenish-gold ones.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyLør Jan 06, 2018 8:39 pm

She definitely had to get out more, go for walks, but this weather didn’t exactly make it easier for her. Maybe Andrei was up for it? Else she could just start to run some more; it was after all a perfect way of working on her stamina while enjoying the nature, and as a kickboxer, she really needed that stamina.

She smiled softly ”Especially the really old ones. We kept in contract over the years, writing to each other, staying in touch. Making sure we both were doing fine, and if he needed me I would be there in a hearbeat. He is after all one of my dearest friends.” she told him with a warmth in her eyes. Yeah Cecil had become one of her most precious friends.

She laughed a bit from his words as she nodded in agreement. ”Indeed. Even the humans here know what they are getting themselves into. You don’t have to worry if you use magic, well the whole being careful thing is still there, but still.” She looked up at him with a grateful look in those brown eyes of hers. ”Ohh that would be lovely. I’m freezing my ass off already, maybe it was from sitting down on that tree.” she then added with a small laugh, before turning towards Gaia. ”I guess that what you get from staying in the warmer areas for most of your life.” she then said looking up at him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptySøn Jan 07, 2018 4:06 pm

Miguel smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I do have a few friends I still keep in contact with like that. And the parts of my family still alive back in Spain, too, of course. But that's... Yeah. Family. Can't neglect them, after all." he chuckled, and slowly began walking along the road back towards Gaia, his gait slow since, after all, he knew he had pretty long legs compared to most people, with the height he had, too.

"Mmhmm. It really is damn nice. So from that I'm guessing you're a witch, too? Always nice meeting others," he said, a warm smile on his lips as he looked down at her. Yes, it always was, he loved meeting new people in general, but witches still had to be the best thing for him to meet, especially after all that tumult in the past, where the only people you really could trust wouldn't turn you in, were the other witches around you. But despite that, Miguel had grown back into the open-minded person he'd been before all of that, and he still gave most people the benefit of the doubt.

He then chuckled. "Ah, yeah, that might have something to do with it. And why I'm not freezing that much. Winters in Massachusetts get pretty darn cold. Here in England it's just... Well... Rain and just a bit chilly? Not at all the same amount of snow and subzero temperatures as we got on the eastcoast."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyTirs Jan 09, 2018 2:47 pm

Her expression turned sad, but only for a short moment before that joyful smile was back on her lips. She had no family left, they had all died, or well Andrei was her family now, and his kids probably where too? ”My family died centuries ago, but I just recently found.. well you could say it’s a new one, I guess it is?” she chuckle a little over the thought, not really sure how to explain what she meant.

She looked up at him, noticing that warm smile of his, and it made her own lips curl up in smile that matched it. ”Indeed I am. Always have been.” she said winking at him with a smirk on her lips. ”But I agree with you. It’s nice to meet others, witches, purebloods, angels, I don’t care, all it comes down to is how they are.” she said as she looked up in the sky that could be seen right now as the trees had started to spread more. ”And you do seem nice.” she then added when she looked at him shortly, before her eyes were back on the road.

He had a nice laugh, calming in some way. ”Massachusettes.” she calmly repeated his words as if to almost taste it. ”That’s actually one of the few places I haven’t been in my long life.” she said before a soft chuckle left her ”And I don’t think I will if its colder than here. I am already having problems keeping warm.” she softly said. ”I’m from Japan. Lived the first long part of my life there. Around 600 years I would say” she had no problem telling him, why would she? It was not like he was some human who would be scared to the death over the fact that she wasn’t quite as young as she seemed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyOns Jan 10, 2018 9:45 pm

"Oh. Sorry to hear that." a small, kinda sad smile her way before he looked at the road in front of them again. "But... I guess it's only natural for most of us, after some centuries pass, yea?" still the sad smile, but just a weak shrug too, now. "A new one?" he thought about that for a moment, and then... "... Oh. Met your mate, perhaps?" he asked, as that was the only logical conclusion he came to, at least with knowing she was a witch.

"Well what do you know. So have I," he laughed, winking at her as they walked along through the peaceful forest. He nodded in agreement - yes, meeting others in general was always fun, always worth it in his opinion. But then again, he was a very outgoing person overall, so of course he enjoyed it to the fullest extent possible. "Why thank you. And right back at you." he told her, earnestly, his smile widening, brightening. It was always nice when his pure, honest intentions showed through properly, and could be seen for what they were - that he was indeed just trying to be friendly to everyone, it wasn't just a facade as some thought.

"Well, yeah, it'll probably be good if you never go there, then. Wouldn't want you to turn into a pretty popsicle." he chuckled. "I lived in Spain for a few hundred years before I traveled over there. I tell you, that was quite the temperature shock, too." he told her with a soft giggle to his voice. "Really felt like I was freezing my ass off the first few years until I got used to it."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyLør Jan 13, 2018 1:54 pm

"I guess. It happend so long ago, I try not to dwell on it you know. Just brings forth to many negative emotions" she said with a calmness to her voice. She couldn't help but smile as he guessed it and she sent him a small nodd "Indeed I did. And at this place of all places." she had been all over the world, so she didn't really expect to meet him here.

Her lips curled up in one more of those genuine and friendly smiles "It seems we have quite a lot in common, drawing, nature, being witches and being nice also apperently" a small chuckle left her. It was nice just chatten casually with someone. A warmhearted laugh left her as he said she would turn into a pretty popsticle, no she didnt want that, he was right. "Ohh yes! I just have to make sure to keep warm I guess, keep wearing enough clothes." She already did that, but sometimes it just didn't seem like it was quite enough.

They soon entrerd the town, and walked by people who were stressing around, fixing the last things before going home to spent time with family maybe? Nahirii quietly watched them for a while, before turning her focus over at the witch next to her. "How does the juicebar sounds? I haven't been there myself yet, but I have been told its amazing and you can get almost anything to drink there."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptySøn Jan 14, 2018 7:51 pm

Miguel nodded to the first thing she said, deciding to not poke the issue anymore. He knew what a sore subject the loss of loved ones could still be, all these centuries later, after all. He still thought about his old coven almost daily... But then he'd found Cecil, and his - back then - newly started coven, and one thing led to another, and to him being here, now. So maybe he shouldn't complain all that much. "Well, happy to hear you found your someone, then. I hope it's a good one you got?" he then said with a broad, gentle smile. He'd heard and watched witches who got stuck with horrible persons after all, so he really hoped this gentle woman had gotten someone good. He already thought she deserved that, anyway.

He chuckled and nodded. "Indeed, it seems like we do. Coincidence can be kind sometimes." he, at least, was already very happy to have run into her like that. "Well, there's a really good shop in town for that anyway. High quality wool, really good and warm stuff. And not too expensive for what it is." he then told her, figuring she might want that, then... If she had to go for warm clothes, why not help her to the best shops? It was one he'd been suggested back in the fall, after all.

"The juicebar? Fine with me, I really like the atmosphere in there." he said, smiling as they began heading that way. Out of habit, he held the door for her when they arrived, closing it after they'd both gone inside, smiling at her as he went up and bought himself a nice, big cup of hot cocoa, beforefinding a vacant table for them both.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyTirs Jan 16, 2018 6:08 pm

She couldn't help the soft and happy smile that was shown on her lips. "I would say so. I guess I am one of the lucky ones." she just told him honestly. She had heard of those horrible mixups, witches dying in horrible pain, but also those who were used by their soulmates, she felt blessed that she had found someone who loved her as much as she loved him. It had been a match made in heaven, and that sparkle in her eye told so much more than her words, thats if you looked into them.

She nodded "Really? I will remember that, maybe I should go check it out soon. It seems like this cold is not going to get any better anytime soon." She said with a little laugh in the end. She was really grateful, she had no idea where to go shop for warmer clothes in this town. She could ask Andrei, but since he never got cold it was a bit, troublesome. No this was much easier.

Ohh he had been at the juicebar? Well it was nice to know he liked that place to, she had only heard about it. She sent him a smile as he held the door, getting inside enjoying the feeling of the warmth that already hit her cold skin in the face. She followed him to the desk. She looked over a card, trying to figure out what to get. She was a bit slower than him, but she had to look it over to figure out what she wanted. She ended up ordering a warm cup of Chair Thea Latte, and once she got it she looked around tried to find out where Miguel found a table. She noticed him and went down and placed herself on the other side of the table, putting her cup down before taking of her jacket and placing it on the back of her chair. "So Miguel, tell me what do you do besides drawing?" she putted her hands around the cup and enjoyed the feeling of the warm that started to spread.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyTirs Jan 16, 2018 9:16 pm

"Good to hear," he said, smiling. And really, he was happy to hear that. It'd have been awful if a gentle soul like her got a mate who'd just use her, utilize that mating bond to their own ends. Or if they'd refused - anyway, things seemed to have turned out for the better for her, and he really, truly was happy to know what, even for as short a period as he'd known her, he'd have felt god awful on her behalf if she'd been unlucky.

"I could take you there after we've warmed back up?" he suggested, smiling as they got inside, into the nice warmth of the juice bar, and soon they were seated with each their drink. He took a sip of his cocoa as he listened to her question, smiling when he put down his cup again, both hands around it to warm up his fingers that'd been freezing quite a bit while they'd been outside.

"Well... Work, mostly. I've got a job as a teacher at Athena. Arts and spells." he told her, with a soft, gentle smile playing at his lips. "Really enjoying that. It's always nice being able to share what you've learned with others." At least, he'd always thought so. "And recently got a part-time job, too. An agent for Deviantart recently contacted me, so I've just started modelling for them, too. I like to keep busy, so I guess it's pretty much perfect for me."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyTors Jan 18, 2018 12:17 am

"Sure! If it's not a problem I would love that, I mean it would be nice to find something just a bit warmer than this. I can't stay locked up inside all winter." she said with just the smallest chuckle. She smiled as he told her about his job "Well it seems we will see eachother some more then. I have botht classes, amongst others, but those I have." she told him, before taking just a small sip of the warm drink. She raised an eyebrow as she listend to him teeling about the extra job. "Well you're a handsome dude, so why not?" she said honestly as she basically gave him a compliment.

She took another sip of her drink, carefully as it was still rather hot, but it was just so damn nice, the warm drink slowly warming her up from the inside. "As I already said I am a student at the academy, but I am also a kickboxer. I needed to do something, I have always been active, and well being a samurai isn't really fitting in this year." she chuckled a little, and then she rememberd something she had forgotten so long ago. She was fucking married. She let out a deep sigh "Tell me, on your travels, have you heard of a witch named Azrael? I just realised, I need to find him, and well.. He is not always that easy to find." she knew she was grasping for straws, but well it was worth a try?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyTors Jan 18, 2018 1:30 pm

"Well, then I'll show you when we leave." he just said with a warm smile, sighing pleasantly as the warmth from the hot cocoa, and the general atmosphere in the bar finally managed to make him not feel cold any more. "Really? Well, I'll look forward to that, then." he told her earnestly, it would be interesting for sure, at the very least. he took another sip of his cocoa, then grinned a little. "Well, thank you." it wasn't his first modelling job however, so he pretty much already knew there had to be something about it, but he appreciated the compliment none the less.

"Ah, so you've been a samurai in the past? Interesting, to say the least." he said with a soft smile. And he did mean it, he'd pretty much always been fascinated with all the tales of the far east. "But yes, I do think you're right. Walking around with a sword by your side and in armor isn't really for this day and age." he chuckled, leaning back in his chair.

"Azrael? Hmm..." he thought about it for a bit, stirring his cocoa. "... I haven't met him personally, but that name does ring a bell. I think he's a student at the academy. Got into quite some trouble for trying to kill another student and ripping the floor apart in the hallway to the boys' dormitory while he was at it, I believe... Most of the staff heard of that incident, and that name's not easy to confuse for someone else, after all."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyFre Jan 19, 2018 11:58 pm

She was happy that he wanted to show her that store, warm clothes was not what she owned the most off. Maybe she should have thought about that, bought something before she came here, but to be honest she didn't expect it to be this cold. It had taken her a bit by surprise, that was also why she was spending so much time inside, despite the fact that she enjoyed being outside. Maybe that would change now.

She smiled at him as he showed interest in the fact she used to be a samurai. "Indeed, I was one of the bests, but due to the time and the whole gender issue, I couldn't very well work for the emperor. I ended up working on my own, perfecting my skills." she said casually, for her it was just another part of her, and nothing that big. "I could just glamour my sword, but still.. I do have it in the academy though, or a few swords and my old armor. Would be a shame to throw it away." she then added taking another sip of the hot drink.

Her brown eyes watched him, as she listend to him talking about this guy at the academy. Yeah that sounded like Azrael, definetly! With his temper, and his attitude, yep that would be him. Besides that it was as Miguel said a very unique name. "It definetly sounds like him. I guess it's my luck he is here, I don't have to go travel to find that man." there past made her feelings toward him a bit mixed, and the fact that they were still married, yeah she didn't like that part now she had found Andrei. She needed to fix this before the next new moon if she were to get bound with Andrei there also. If she knew Cecil right he would offer it, and she would love that more than anything. She just had to fix this shit first. "Thank you Miguel, you truely are helpful. Please tell me your part of Cecils coven." she asked directly because she knew it was the only coven in the area, or at least the only one she had found, and Miguel seemed like the kind of person Cecil would get to join.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyLør Jan 20, 2018 3:48 am

Miguel was smiling all the while as she told him about her time as a samurai, and of course still keeping the swords around - he got that, he definitely did. They were probably as much mementos to her, as were some of the drawings he'd made of previous 'prophecies' he'd made. He'd kept them around mostly for sentimental value, especially the ones he'd gotten about the witch trials... Back then he hadn't known what the warning was for, but then again, he hadn't really practiced his drawing back then, so they'd been oh so difficult to interpret compared to now.

He took another sip of his cocoa, and then raised an eyebrow when she mentioned Cecil's coven. And indeed, he was a member of Aegis of Malchus, had been pretty much since Cecil founded it. So of course he told her. "Well... True, I am." he chuckled softly, leaning back in the chair again, brushing some of his long hair away from his face. "Have been pretty much since he founded it. Lost the entirety of the coven I'd been a part of, in the witch trials, so... When I heard of his coven, I got in as soon as I possibly could. I'd like to think my visions have helped a lot, too." he said with just a small smile, looking down into his cup.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptySøn Jan 21, 2018 8:31 pm

She was a good judge at character, and it seemed she had been right when it came to Miguel. At least the whole thing about being part of Cecils coven. She listend as he told about his old coven, and the trials against witches. She hadn't been part of a coven, never, and that was the only reason she hadn't been hunted like that. The closest thing she had was when she had lived with Azrael and their daughter, but that was entirely different.

She took another sip of her drink that was almost empty by now, but she did also feel warmer by now. "I figured, you seem like the type of witch he would want in his coven." she said sending him a soft smile before continuing "I have known Cecil for, well before he formed his coven. He also offerd me a spot, but I was not ready for it. I promised him that when I was I would come find him." She looked down into her cup, stearing just a bit with the long stick that was placed in it. "I'm going to find him tomorrow. He is the friend I told you about. So don't tell him you met me will you?" her brown eyes looked up from the cup and up to the witch in front of her. She wanted to surprise him, and she hoped that he would help her by keeping their encounter a secret for now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii EmptyMan Jan 22, 2018 7:59 pm

Miguel drank the last of his cocoa, pushing the cup a bit further to the middle of the table, before leaning in to rest with his elbows against the table, watching her as he listened, a soft smile on his full lips and a warm expression in the hazel eyes. "Well, I'll take that as a compliment," he said , still smiling. And he knew it was - Cecil was kinda picky like that, and for good reason.

"Ah. I'm looking forward to you joining, then."
he said with a small wink at her. After all, it was easy to put two and two together even if she didn't say it directly. saying she'd said she'd come find him when she was ready, and now she was here, going to find him tomorrow? Yeah, really not difficult at all to figure it out.

"Hmm..." he pretended to think about it for a while, but then just laughed and nodded. "Of course I'll keep your little secret. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see you again, when you've known each other for that long, at least."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii Empty

Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
»  deep inside the forest - Liam - XXX
» what am Idoing out in the forest I dont´t rembenber-Aviana
» One with the forest - Odessa
» Hunting in the forest
» Be careful of the secrets of the forest

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum