Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 3:35 pm

Of course it was a compliment, and she was pleased to see him realizing just that. So she just send him a soft smile in return. And of course he figured out just what she meant, that she was going to join the Coven. ”Well it all comes down to if Cecil will accept my mate.” she drank the last of her drink placing the cup on the table as she continued speaking, knowing it would require an explanation. ”He’s a pureblood.” she just said without any hesitation, it didn’t really bother her. ”But he is not some crazy ass vampire. He is calm, collected and kind. I guess I really have been lucky.” she then said with a soft chuckle to her voice. But even though that was how Andrei was, she knew that it didn’t mean that Cecil wanted a vampire in his Coven, she just had to wait and see.

She rolled her eyes as his way of teasing her. Okay he was a nice person. She slowly got up, grabbing her coat looking at him. ”How about showing me that store before you continue to tease me like that, and make yourself the victim of a furious samurai?” she said with a smile on her lips. It was not that she was angry, not at all. In fact she was enjoying this, talking to someone like this, all friendly, it was nice.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 25, 2018 2:27 pm

Miguel raised an eyebrow, but still smiled, when she talked about her mate. He really didn't care about which race people were, just as long as they were good people at heart, that was all that mattered, and it sounded like he was, so he was happy for her, that she seemed to have been one of the lucky witches, without a mate who would try to take advantage of the bond or anything like that.

He laughed and shook his head slightly - of course he noticed the samurai part of what she said, but then again, you got used to people having lived all sorts of crazy lives, so he chose to not comment further on that. "Sure. It's this way," and he began leading the way down the walkway, towards the pedestrian street. "So..." well, they might as well make small talk as they were walking along, rather than just have silence hang between them, right? "How long have you been at the school? Or are you only just starting your classes?" yeah, of course he reverted to talking about the school, since both of them had a connection to it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 27, 2018 12:27 am

She followed him out the door, let him guide her to the store he had been talking about. She looked around, watched the other people that was walking just like them. There were also people who were running like they were late for something, there was indeed a lot of people outside in this amazing weather. It was cold, but it was also beautiful. She tugged her coat a little bit closer around herself as she heard him ask about her school.

"I have only been to classes for couple of weeks. It's all still rather new, only been to a few classes. I had to get the room at the school, and then there was the whole running into Andrei. Well it did take some time of my schedule." she said with a soft giggle. "From monday I will start being there for every class, things have just been hectic. I hope they will calm down soon." she added looking up at him with a soft smile.

//den blev kortere
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 29, 2018 6:44 pm

Miguel just calmly walked along the road, a soft smile on his face as he looked around, looking over at her once in a while, observing how she was just looking around as well, both of them being in no hurry at all, unlike many of the people walking around at this hour, who seemed to have tons of things to do with how stressed they looked, how quickly they moved. And then he'd asked her, and got his answer, looking at her all the while as she spoke, just common courtesy.

"Ah. Well, then I guess that's why I haven't really seen you at the school yet. Who knows, they might put you into one of my classes then. If nothing else, it'd be a funny coincidence." he smiled and shrugged, clearly having no problem with it. To be completely honest, he was probably also one of the chillest teachers at school, as down-to-earth as he was, he'd already halfway made friends with quite some students. "I'm sure it'll all clear up soon for you." he then said, and veered off down another road, pointing out the shop for her.. "Here it is. The shopkeeper's a really sweet, elderly lady." he said, as they walked inside. The shop was sorta small and cozy, not all neat and uptight like all the other shops, and it was clear most of the things in here were custom made, and a lot of the accessories handmade, too. And there was the shopkeeper, behind the desk, her face lighting up into a bright smile when she saw Miguel. "Miguel! So good to see you again. And you have a new friend with you, I see?" "Hi Petunia. Indeed, I do. This is Nahirii. Nahirii, Petunia. Petunia, Nahirii." he introduced them to each other, and Petunia sent Nahirii a sweet smile. "What a pretty young lady you are."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 30, 2018 1:27 pm

She shrugged sending him one of her charming yet casual smiles ”I guess time will show. But I wouldn’t mind, you seem like you know what you’re doing. But I will warn you, it’s not because I’m a newbie at anything, it’s just nice to keep up to date you know.” She said with a soft chuckle to her voice.

She looked at the small shop as they entered. It did indeed seem different from anything else in this town, and it was pretty clear that the things were not made in some factory. The details and love that was poured into these clothes were pretty obvious. A smile lit up her face as she noticed how Miguel and the old woman knew each other. She walked up to the woman shaking her hand as she was introduced. ”Thank you. It’s nice to meet you. I really like your shop.” she said with a soft smile before she let go of the woman’s hand and started to walk around, looking at all the clothes in the store. It seemed like there were a bit of everything, but it all had the same loved poured into the crafting. As a Geisha she knew a bit about the quality of clothing. She still had some rather expensive Kiminos at home, very old ones. As she walked around looking at the things she decided she wanted to know a bit more about Miguel. ”So tell me Miguel. How did you find this place? It’s clear you and Petunia know each other very well, but was it like that before or after you found the shop?” She didn’t look up at him, as she was busy looking over jacket she had got her eyes on.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 31, 2018 2:40 am

Miguel just chuckled, smiling at her again. "Well, it's always nice to stay in touch with everything, right? I do still love learning. I almost feel like the day is wasted if I haven't learned something new, or gotten better at something else. Like, I need to do something with every day, you know?" he said, rather thoughtfully, as he automatically walked the road to the store, clearly used to go there at least once in a while.

He watched Petunia and Nahirii interact with another smile lighting up his face, clearly happy that they both were greeting each other so sweetly. But then again, that was one of the things he'd liked about Petunia when he met her, too, she was always so sweet and kind to everyone. Petunia thanked Nahirii for her compliment, and then, while Nahirii was looking over everything, Miguel just began the casual smalltalk with Petunia, though not in English, but in Spanish. From the way each of them spoke it was easy to hear that Miguel was from Spain while Petunia had to be from somewhere in Latin America, or at least she'd learned her Spanish there.

Miguel turned his head when Nahirii spoke to him, though, and let the shopkeeper take care of some of her other stuff meanwhile. "Well, actually I've known her since she was a little girl, back in the US. She moved here some decades ago. It was a pleasant surprise to find her here when I moved here with the coven." he told her with a smile on his face.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 02, 2018 3:04 pm

She smiled at his words. ”True. But I will admit that this school is more of a way to spend time. I don’t think there is much in the curriculum I haven’t heard about before, but hey we will see.” she winked at him before she placed her attention on Petunia.

She held out the jacket, looked at it from a different angle as she heard him answer her question. This was indeed nice quality, Petunia clearly knew her craft. She opened the jacket to feel the inside of the fabric ”Ahh.. Well I guess she’s not a witch then, unless she choose to age naturally.” It was not because no one did, but it was very rare to meet someone who choose that. Nahirii herself loved being this age, but then again she had something to live for. Those she had met who choose not to keep their youth, they said they had already lived long enough, or they had lost someone precious to them. She walked up to the desk with the jacket she had found, but also a super soft and comfy scarf. ”I think they will be enough for today.” she said placing the things down on the disk. She was not the biggest shopper. Okay it was nice to get new things, but she never really got that whole going nuts with shopping, using a shit loads on money. Nahh she bought what she needed, and right now that was a jacket and a warmer scarf
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 05, 2018 3:08 pm

Miguel smiled and nodded, looking around a bit for himself. "Well, I do guess it's a good way to spend time. And possibly get some new friends while you're at it, too." he agreed, looking over one of the new beanies Petunia had made. She noticed, and sent him a charming smile. "You can have that if you want to. Your potion worked wonders, it's the least I can do for you." she told him, and his smile softened as he looked at her, walking over and leaning in to kiss her on the cheek and give her a one-armed hug. "I didn't make it because of that, Petunia. I'm glad to see you're doing better." They exchanged a few more words in Spanish, and then he still slipped her the money, before Nahirii got her attention instead.

When the transactions were over and done with, and they got outside again, a soft smile was still grazing Miguel's lips. "Yeah, she's a regular human. Her arthritis was working up a storm, so I brewed up a tonic to help her with it. I'm so incredibly happy it worked for her." he explained, figuring she might have wondered if she overheard part of their conversation.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 05, 2018 9:58 pm

She had just smiled as she watched the 2 of them talk, her offering him that beanie. Well they did indeed look like old friends. Maybe she should try and get a hold of some of her old friends, or older friends. It had been quite some time since she had last spoken to them.

Once she had payed, gotten her back, they were now outside. She pulled her old jacket up a bit more, tried to get a bit warmer, it was always so intense comming from inside, going out in the freezing weather. "No matter what she is still a nice woman. And I think I might need to go back to this shop another time." she said sending him a soft smile. Then the sound of church belled travled through the town. Nahirii grabbed her phone to look at it. "SHIT! I'm going to be late. Sorry I have somehting i need to fix.. So I have to run. But... Cya soon?" she sent him a smile and an apologetically look. "But it was really nice meting you! I had fun."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 06, 2018 3:19 am

Miguel had taken his time saying his goodbyes and 'see you soon', but now they were back outside again, and unlike her, even though he knew it was cold, he didn't have to correct much. The coat he had on was from Petunia's shop after all, and damn, but that woman really knew her craft, he barely ever felt cold when he was outside, even when thick snow covered the ground.

"It is a rather nice shop she managed to set up here, yes. And she's talented." he replied, smiling at Nahirii, though raising an eyebrow at the slight panic in her face when she heard the bell and had to check her phone. The confused look disappeared as soon as she spoke again, however, and he just smiled and nodded. "Of course. If nothing else, then maybe at the next coven meeting, if everything goes smoothly?" he grinned. "But yeah, fun meeting you. I'll see you around. Rather fitting, I do have to go get my salary from the last shoot at Deviantart too, so I guess I'll see you around. Take care!" he smiled and waved after her as he turned to walk down the road towards Deviantart's offices.

//Miguel out
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 06, 2018 7:38 pm

"I hope to see you before then in the class. At least it should be possible if I get to class." she said sending him a soft smile and a wink as she turned the other way than him. She had to hurry at this point, but before she left him entirely she looked over her shoulder ones more "Take care Miguel!" And then she dissapeared down the street.

//nahirii er ude
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii   Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii - Page 2 Empty

Two witches walk into the forest... - Nahirii
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
»  deep inside the forest - Liam - XXX
» what am Idoing out in the forest I dont´t rembenber-Aviana
» Forest fire
» One with the forest - Odessa
» Be careful of the secrets of the forest

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum