Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Make me a sinner

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
ForfatterBesked
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

Make me a sinner - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 4 EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 10:17 pm

Roman did notice the rain was falling harder. Thinking it was because of her, was an illogical thing to assume, so he didn’t. He felt he could read her somewhat easily, but there was still something in her he couldn’t quite put his finger on. She just had a spark that seemed to be undying. He knew it was probably best to not start something with her right now. Still, he had trouble stopping himself. Likely because he had been conditioned to think his only value was to provide some sort of service.
He had never been in a relationship, without something transactional. It had been everything from sex to cigarettes. It was not because he deliberately “sold” himself, but he subconsciously thought nobody would be around him, unless he could give them something, besides his company. It was not healthy but changing one’s way of thinking was a difficult task.
He felt the gentle kiss. It did feel nice, but it was not felt of passion, as he had been expecting. The explanation left her lips right after. He appreciated she was able to think over the consequences when he couldn’t. He put a hand on her neck and laid a mild kiss on her forehead. ”Thank you,” he whispered. He had a feeling she did it more for him than herself. She didn’t have much to lose, he assumed. He could lose a place to belong. ”See you next weekend.” He removed himself from her and went outside, making his way home.

//Out.//
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Kennedy

Kennedy

Antal indlæg : 143

Make me a sinner - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 4 EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 10:36 pm

See you”, she waved as he stepped outside, and as he did, the rain slowly stopped, making the rest of his journey home drier than it would have seemed at first.
She closed the door, and as she did, she placed her forehead against the cool surface of the hard plastic. She couldn’t keep doing this, letting her choose guys that weren’t for her; one would have to do. “It has to stop”, she whispered slowly to herself as she pushed away and walked into the bedroom, where she quickly undressed and got under the covers. Not that sleep came easily, as her fingers slowly glided over his lips before they pressed against her forehead where he had kissed her goodnight. Stupid girl, better get over that crush of yours, and fast. With those last thoughts, she turned and closed her eyes, begging that sleep would come soon and she would think clearer in the morning.

___
Out
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Make me a sinner
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
 Lignende emner
-
» Silent is the sinner
» Heart of a saint, life of a sinner
» I know someday I'll make it
» Just here to make a little trouble