Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Make me a sinner

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

Make me a sinner - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 3:36 pm

Roman hadn’t noticed she had stopped smiling. He also wouldn’t have thought much about it, if he had. He rarely smiled, likely for the same reason as her. To keep up an appearance. He also wanted to keep people away as much as possible, which was easier if you didn’t seem friendly to begin with. But now with his job, he had to be more smiling than usual.
He hadn’t thought how the question could be perceived. If he had, he might join in on her smile. He looked to his shoulder, where some raindrops had wettened the shirt. ”It’s fine.” He saw from the corner of his eyes, how her gaze was lingering on him.
”If you can’t keep your eyes off me now, wait until you see me undressed,” he said with a slight smirk, before turning his head to look at her. He was feeling a little smug, feeling like he might be winning already. But there was still some time for her to turn it around. She was definitely capable, but so was he.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Kennedy

Kennedy

Antal indlæg : 143

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 4:05 pm

Her trailer
Oh, but looking is allowed, right?” she mused, giggling, not minding at all that he called her out “it would be a shame not to look, it’s like telling someone that they aren’t allowed to look at a beautiful picture, but that would be the people not understanding the secret depts there is hiding away in the brushstrokes of an artist” now she wasn’t much of an artist herself, but her parents had been. Very traditional Chinese people, and when you had the ancestry as she did, you performed ancient rituals, flower arrangements, playing specific instruments or, in her case, the art of painting. That had been how they had told their story to their children, but she herself had never gotten old enough actually to be a part of making history, and her family had all lost their lives as they had come to kidnap her. Pulled away from the burning town, hearing the screams of her parents and siblings. What a time it had been to be alive.
She quickly pushed the memories away and let go of his arm as they finally came to her trailer; it was one of the first in the giant trailer park, where some looked better than others. Hers weren’t the best looking, but it wasn’t falling apart either. Luckily.
Here we are, my slice of paradise”, she joked, knowing very well this wasn’t very luxurious. She grabbed her keys as they got under the small pent roof, where she could unlock the door safely “all right, you want to come in while I find the beers?” she asked, turned and looked at him.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 4:20 pm

”Looking is allowed,” he agreed. He thought it was cute when she giggled. She seemed like a very cheerful person, but also there was something deeper to her. If she had been through something traumatic in her life and could still smile cheerfully, she was stronger than most people. Stronger than him too. Roman had grown up with a lot of expectations too. He had been told exactly how to be and what to do, and if he strayed away from that, he would be told why he was wrong and disciplined. He was just his parents’ puppet and punching bag growing up. He was enormously happy to have gotten away from them and finding his own life. It had not always been easy, but he had done okay.
He looked at the trailer as they arrived. Roman had lived in a lot of different places in the last four years. A trailer would have been preferred at times, but he was doing alright now. ”You have a roof over your head. Not everyone can say the same.” He nodded, when she invited him inside. ”Sure.” He went over to the door and peaked inside.
He was a bit curious as to how she had ended up here, but he also didn’t think it was right to ask. If he didn’t want people to ask him, he couldn’t ask other. But the curiosity was present still. ”Have you lived here long?” He didn’t feel that was too invasive a question.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 5:52 pm

She nodded; well, if she was being honest, she could stay at any luxury hotel for free if she wanted. Mostly because she was always some sort of winner when she stepped inside of one, but she had this theory that if she kept on chasing the luck one day, it would run out, and she would become the unluckiest person in the world. It could be that it was just her imagination, or superstition, as it were, but she still didn’t want to push it. Maybe it was also a way for her to keep herself honest. Just because she could have everything she wanted, she didn’t want things that way.
Opening the fridge, she was faced with the fact of how sad it looked, some moulded cheese (which wasn’t in a good way), something questionable stew, that Victoria had made with her sister, well she had to be honest and say she hadn’t dared to taste it–and then, of course, there were the beers. What they had come for. Something she had won the last time she had stepped inside of the supermarket, and after a little googling around, it seemed like it should be a good sort, even if Guinness were better on tap than in a bottle.
Lifting her head, she was inches from banging it into the door as she turned around and looked at him. “Oh, well, ever since I came here, which is now…” she started counting on her fingers–“Five or so years ago, maybe a little longer? Honestly, I’m not good at keeping track of dates and years and such, I just follow the stream” she shrugged, she gained nothing for reminiscing the past, so she stayed in the future–or in the day she was in now.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 6:15 pm

Roman had grown up with quite a bit of money. He had never missed any material things. It wasn’t until he was 15 when things changed drastically. He did have some holes in his memory for the last few years. It was not like he missed it, because his life had sucked, but he did sometimes wonder what had happened during those years. There had to be a reason he didn’t remember it. He went into the trailer and looked around for a bit. It was more homey than he expected it to be.

He looked towards her, when she started to answer his question. He nodded when she mentioned losing track of time. ”Yeah, I get it.” He looked at the beers in her hand. ”Ready?” He didn’t really know what to think about that so-called treasure. He was a bit skeptical of things like that. But at the same time, he also had trouble saying no to any kind of adventure. He wanted to experience something every day.

Roman didn’t know what to expect would happen with Kennedy. She seemed pretty cool. He wondered if it would be a mistake to do something more with her and ruin a possible friendship. He was not easy to be friends with, which was why he often didn’t bother trying to create friendships anymore. But maybe he should try again. He liked living here. Maybe he should try to make some long-lasting relationships.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 6:25 pm

She found a small bag she could have the beers in and then looked toward him when he asked if she was ready. For a moment, she paused and just stood there, looking at him. The smile was gone, and her eyes narrowed, making them into slits as they weren’t all that big to begin with. “We could also stay here–If you’re tired after a long shift, and it would give me a perfect reason why you should meet me again as well” she revealed her secret agenda; now Kennedy was known to have flings. Men and women had come and gone, but funnily enough, most of those she had taken to bed were still her friends. Maybe because she had never understood why one thing should exclude the other, perhaps it just wasn’t in her nature to be very possessive, which was one of the most significant differences between oriental and western dragons. She wasn’t created for the purpose of guarding a treasure or something alike. She had been created to protect a secret and holy temple, which now was in ruins, and she had failed her biggest duty.
But we can still go, depending on your mood” she took a step closer to him, her dark eyes seeking his, hoping she might see the true answer in them if he decided to just go along with something because he didn’t want to displease her.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 6:54 pm

Roman thought about what she said. Maybe it would be better to wait for another day. He tilted his head slightly. ”I didn’t know I needed a reason.” Roman was not great at keeping friends, certainly not with people he had been with. But he was also a little bit possessive and tend to become jealous, even if he was no longer seeing a person. He would sometimes do what people wanted to satisfy them, but this time he was acting selfishly. Like she said, he would be able to see her again if they postpone. ”Let’s stay here.” He was a little beat and could use some calm time without too much happening. The only down-side was him not being able to see her undress. But then again, he might get that chance still. He felt it was okay to sit down, so he did just that. ”Is there really a treasure, or did you just make it up to get me here?”
He didn’t think so, he was just having a bit of fun. Hopefully she could understand that and go along with it. Or at least find it funny.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 7:25 pm

She smirked, ”okay, then it gives me a good reason why I should see you again” she pointed toward him before turning her hand and thumb toward herself and then nodded when he said they should stay here. “Sit down, then”, she pointed at the couch before taking the beers out of the bag and placing them on the small coffee table. And then pulled off the oversized blue shirt, which flashed her serpent tattoo on her left shoulder blade. Now, not everyone understood what the tattoo actually meant, but those that lived in these parts, well, you would be stupid if you didn’t keep tabs on the gangs roaming around—especially the bigger ones.
No, of course, there weren’t any treasures; I just really wanted you home; it seems like my little ruse worked”, she giggled as she fell into the couch and placed her elbow against the backrest. She moved her thumb against her lips, her teeth grabbing onto the nail as her dark eyes took him in. “Then I made a move without really making one; that was this game we are playing, right?” she wondered, lifting a brow before making a slight wiggle; it was only then she pushed away to grab the can and open it.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 8:06 pm

Roman nodded, deeply satisfied with that response. He noticed the tattoo on her shoulder when she removed the shirt. He had seen It around a lot, but what it actually meant, he was still unsure of. He leaned his head back and tried to relax as much as possible. It was still a little difficult at another’s place. He turned his head to her when she agreed it had been a ploy to get him back to her place. ”Yes it did. So now what?” He was curious what she had in mind.
He straightened up and noticed that she was watching him. He didn’t mind. ”Yes it was. So you owe me a drink.” He took one of the beers and opened it, taking a sip. He sat back again. ”Bartending is fucking tough,” he complained. He had worked a bit before, but it had never been quite legit. Now there was so many rules he had to follow and things he needed to keep in mind. It was exhausting. He took in a deep breath and took another sip.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 8:29 pm

That isn’t fair!” she laughed and then got up again, with her beer in hand. Did she have something to make drinks off? She wasn’t sure she had such things, then they had to go to the serpent’s bar, which was only fifteen minutes from here, so she guessed she could just go there, pick something up and then bring it back tomorrow? “Oh, is it?” she hummed, walking over to her old stereo; as she bent over, she pushed some of her wet hair behind her ear and pressed play. Soft music tones started playing, from this band called Two feet–much softer than what had been pumping out of the speakers at the Sirens club. “I think it’s the only cd I own; she looked over her shoulder, telling her eyes, mostly at herself. “I know, archaic, but I found this on the street with this cd in it, and I haven’t really bought new ones since, she explained; then she walked over and started looking in her cupboards. “Sorry to disappoint, I’m straight out of things to mix drinks with” with a soft hum, she closed the door and walked over to him; “but how about–“ instead of saying what she would do, her warm hands found his shoulder and she slowly, gently, started to massage them. “Good thing about working with your hands and heavy objects, you evolve a technique to get the knots massaged out”, she said in a low voice; “this okay?” she asked, to make sure she could continue with his consent.  
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 9:05 pm

”Life isn’t fair,” he reminded her. He watched her as she got up. He felt more at ease when she turned on some music. He was a bit in his own head at this point, and didn’t hear all she said. But he assumed she would repeat, if he needed to answer something. He looked to her, when she spoke of her cd. ”Sometimes you need to take what you can get,” He knew that very well from himself. He shrugged slightly when she mentioned she couldn’t mix a drink. ”Beer’s fine.” He didn’t actually need a drink, just something to drink. He was surprised when she started to massage his shoulders. He was quick to melt under her hands, however. He sighed a bit. It felt really good. ”Mmh,” he muttered and closed his eyes. He really needed that. He let out a slight groan, when she hit a particular sore spot. He didn’t want her to stop though. To let her know, he didn’t want her to stop, he pushed a little into her hands.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 9:17 pm

She wondered who he really was, and as she stood there and carefully massaged him over his shoulder, feeling how he became more and more relaxed in her hands, she started making him a story. However, she was a little surprised that he seemed to trust her so completely. Even if he didn’t know anything about the supernatural, not that it happened often, it was better to assume this when you found out that they weren’t from around the area. He lived in Southside, notoriously known for muggings and drive-bys. This was an unforgiving town, it would swallow you whole, and if you were lucky, it wouldn’t do that. Only chew on you and spit you out again.
But she didn’t question it; she decided to take it as a compliment that he felt this comfortable in her presence. She moved from his shoulders to his neck before her hands finally slid into his hair. Now he already felt like she had lost the bet, but right now, she didn’t mind it.
Just to set things straight, there is actually a treasure at Lake Serpent or Oasis, but a giant stone seals it, and no one has ever been able to move it, so I didn’t only get you here on false pretences”, she hummed gently, before letting her hand find his shoulder again.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 9:42 pm

It was easier for Roman to fit into a place like this. He had been through some things, that made it tough for him to fit into a normal society. He just didn’t know how to anymore. He didn’t really care if he should be chew on by this city. He knew he wouldn’t be swallowed. He probably had a bitter taste anyway. He felt how she moved her hand into his hair. That felt really good too. Trust was not easy for him. But trusting people with his body was an easy feast, trusting them with his mind was a whole other case. He would not easy let people into his thoughts.
He listened to what she said and opened his eyes. ”Then you didn’t lose,” he claimed. He also wondered what was behind the stone seals. Would anyone ever get behind them. ”Why not just break them down? That’s the easiest way in.” He was pretty logical like that. Instead of thinking something should be sealed, he felt it should be discovered. He and everyone else had a right to know.
He sighed when she once again started the massage. He didn’t really care that much about the bet now. It seemed less important. He also didn’t know if he actually wanted to share a bed with Kennedy. It was not because he didn’t find her attractive or that her personality was undesired. Quite the opposite, he felt she might become a friend one day.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 10:37 pm

It was always amazing to see how a relationship could evolve over a couple of minutes. Even more so if you let it expand an hour or two, then it came down to the dreaded days, weeks, months and then the years. If you were willing to peel away the layers of a person, you could be amazed by what you could find. It just was about the fact that if one wanted to invest the time.
Right now, as she stood there, she felt overwhelmed by the desire to actually just get to know him. So after a while of just standing there massaging his shoulders, she took her time to ponder why anyone hadn’t just blown their way through. “That is an excellent question, I don’t know”, she answered truthfully, wanting to have all the answers, but when it came to this particular one, she came up empty. “Maybe people have tried, but they haven’t succeeded, but then maybe there just isn’t anything inside?” she wondered, mostly for herself. “I just know that there is a story, a legend if you want, describing the most beautiful place–and like all other legends, it usually has some truths to it” she walked away from him to get his beer before flobbing back in the couch. A small sigh left her as she closed her eyes.
So, are we both losing tonight, or are we are going to keep the bet and see if there will ever be a winner?” she asked, opening one of her eyes to look at him. Something told her that the game he had proposed earlier wasn’t really what he wanted anymore–she had just had one goal in mind; she didn’t want to be just a number. Something told her that she had already succeeded that. She hoped.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 24, 2022 3:57 pm

Roman was not very patient with people. If he didn’t click right away, he simply wouldn’t bother. Furthermore, he had trouble going away from the first impression of people. Someone might have met him while having a bad day, which could cause a less than desirable first meeting. But excuses didn’t matter to him in this case. He had already made his mind up about people, and it was troublesome, getting him to change it.
Roman was not impenetrable. It was possible, but it took hard work. Perhaps he was a lot like the stone seals. Hard to get through, but the possibility of a treasure inside, made many try. Sadly people would give up, before getting through. Roman was fundamentally a good guy. He had just been hardened by life and people. It bothered him, that nobody had gotten through the seals. He wanted to know what was inside. ”I want to know what is truths and what is lies. I am getting in.” The determination in his eyes was fierce. Once he set his mind to something, he would very rarely back down. It was going to be the same with this. He would keep going until someone more or less forced him to stop.
Roman sat differently and finished the can of beer. ”Let’s be honest, there was never going to be a loser. We would both win.” He turned to look at her. ”I am not going to be the kind of guy that ends up in relationships. That’s not what I want right now,” he revealed honestly. ”But I don’t spend time with people I just want to sleep with. I don’t drink beer with them, I don’t plan on going adventures to find a hidden treasure. I do that with people I enjoy for more than just their body.” He felt he should be honest with her.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 24, 2022 9:36 pm

She couldn’t help but become pulled in by how he looked. Maybe it was the determination that folded over his expression and the fierce look in his eyes that made him even more stunning than he already was. She liked that he wasn’t going to back down, and one way or another, he would figure out what was behind that sealed entrance. Some would maybe just give up, shrug and say that perhaps it was just people's imagination getting the better of them. Or that it was sealed for a reason, and it should stay like that. She was more like Roman; she wanted to know, almost in the category where she needed to.
Once again, she put her thumb against her lip, slowly biting down on the nail as she observed him while he spoke about how they would both win. She was a little taken aback by his honesty, which showed by how her eyes widened, even if it wasn’t much; it was enough to make one aware that she hadn’t counted on him, just putting things on the table like that.
I’m guessing you don’t really do friends with benefits then” she lifted her brow; maybe that was a relatively straightforward question, but if he was honest, there was nothing that was holding her back. “Honestly? I don’t do relationships either, not that I spend nights with people and then just never see them again, but I like sex. I’m not ashamed that I’m looking for a partner while out drinking every now and then—but I guess I’ve never really been the jealous type or particularly possessive; what I do hope for is just that when people are with me, they are hundred percent there, the rest of the time, well like I said, I’m not looking to tie someone down, to be in a relationship with—my life is far too messy for that right now” she hummed, before taking her beer can again and took a sip from it.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 24, 2022 9:58 pm

Roman would have run off to get to the seals at this moment, if not for his agreement to stay with her for now. He never wanted to disappoint people. He was also a bit beat from his shift. Roman ended up looking into the air, completely wrapped up in his own thoughts. He had no idea what went through her head, and just did this once, he didn’t notice she was looking at him. Normally he would, but he was too deeply in his own thoughts. He eventually looked at her again.
He listened to what she said. Friends with benefits was tricky for him. He didn’t exactly know how to explain why it was, but he would give it a try. But he didn’t get much chance, before she kept speaking. He just stayed quiet, listening.
”I don’t think I can give benefits to my friends. I do get a bit possessive at times,” he admitted. It was hard for him to share, when he first got involved with a person. It didn’t have to be serious, but being with a person more than once, made him attached and then he had trouble letting go. ”But I would always be completely focused on the person I’m with. Hyperfocus can be helpful at times,” he boasted and looked around a bit. ”But maybe sex is somewhat not necessary.” He didn’t say it very clearly, but he was attempting to insinuate he would rather be her friend than having sex with her. Which was actually a pretty big compliment, coming from him.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 25, 2022 4:00 pm

Well, at least you’re honest and know where your weakness lie”, she chuckled, not minding that he shot that one down rather quickly; if anything, she just found it courageous. Not many people would have said or done the same. Chuckling a little, she couldn’t help the smirk forming over her lips when he explained how he would go into hyperfocus if he were ever with a person sexually. Of course, being absorbed in whatever you were doing could have its benefits as well as its downside. It just mattered about the situation you were doing it in, and besides, she would think it wouldn’t be a lot of people complaining, not to be the centre of one’s attention while they were together.
She hummed in an agreeable tone that sex didn’t need to be necessary between them. “Then we just drink some beers and go on adventures together,” she said with a bigger smile as she lifted her can to a salute, almost in a way showing that she was honouring what she had just said. She would be lying if it wouldn’t be hard to stop thinking how it would be if they had found their way into her bed. But she was sure that, given time, she would start thinking of him as a friend rather than a hook-up from the bar.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 25, 2022 4:28 pm

Roman could be extremely self-conscious in some areas and completely in denial in others. There were chunks of his memory that was just gone. He couldn’t remember about six months of his life. He had no clue what had happened then. He didn’t know what would happen with Kennedy. Maybe they would be unable to resist each other, or maybe he could finally have someone to call friend. He didn’t know yet, but he did know he was no longer trying to seduce her. Whatever happened, would be completely organic and natural. He was happy she seemed to agree, they wouldn’t need sex to spend time together.
”It’s gonna be fun, I already know.” He leaned back and looked into the ceiling. ”How do you even manage to be friends with benefits? Isn’t it strange to hang out with them after being in bed with them?” He was just curious. He was that a lot. Whenever something was abnormal to him, he wanted to know more about it. And he knew you would never learn, unless you asked. He doubted he could ever do what Kennedy did, but it might be possible in the future. Maybe, but probably not. He needed to much control for such a thing.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 10:01 pm

She leaned back on the couch, getting a little more comfortable; her foot was already giving her away as it slowly moved in the beat of the music coming from the speakers.
Not really”, she shrugged, letting her tongue run over her lips. “Maybe I’m just better to keep things separate, like, I’ve slept with some of those that I work with, but when we’re at work, we work, and I’m not really the romantic type either I really do need my space—which I would think is a very human thing to feel, the need to just be alone from time to time” she let her thumb glide over her lip, and for a moment her gaze became somewhat empty. She had never really thought about it, how to be friends after you had spent the night together, “I think what it comes down to is just being honest with each other, you know?” she looked back at him, and a soft smile tugged at the sides of her lips.  
For some, you can only be with a person one time, and then that is it; for others, you find some people that just do it for you, like when you come together with its magic, and then it doesn’t matter if you are in love or not—I’ve always thought having sex and making love is two very different things, and you can be attracted to your friends so why not have the opportunity to have sex with them?” she pressed her lips together when she realised that she had just been talking with no filter “sorry, if I’m talking too much just say so, I’ll try to dial back” she laughed and took another long sip from her beer.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 10:38 pm

Roman was never much for music. He didn’t dance, sing or play music. It was mostly just noise for him. He didn’t have much music he connected with, like many other people did.

Roman just listened as she spoke. It made a sort of sense. His own gaze became distant, as he was thinking about something else. He did kind of understand the feelings she spoke of, but he hadn’t realized he was feeling like that about her. Or what it really meant. It was a bit confusing to him. ”There’s no time for not being honest anyway.” He didn’t see what the use for hiding things or lying. It seemed like a massive waste of time, and he didn’t have the time to do that. He knew life was short, and there was a chance he was not going to live long anyway. He hadn’t lived the best life and he still didn’t.
Roman frowned when she mentioned having something like magic with another person. ”I don’t believe in magic,” he claimed very determined. He had to keep that belief, otherwise he would have to accept some things around here was unexplainable. ”You shouldn’t apologize. If this is who you are, why apologize for it?” He didn’t see why she would have to apologize. Whether or not he was bothered, shouldn’t matter to her. His opinion honestly didn’t matter that much. ”Besides, you sound pretty smart.”
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 29, 2022 2:08 pm

Her smile grew, and a soft giggle left her when he called her smart.
It’s a shame you don’t believe in magic”, she breathed and then moved around on the couch so she could place the can on the small coffee table. You could see how it had been used or rather misused by the many rings from wet cans and cups that had been placed on the surface and not been cleaned off probably afterwards. Kennedy had always thought it brought the table character, which was why she had never gone around and tried to fix it.
Give me your hand” she reached out her own, relaxing her wrist, so it almost hung over her knee. She wanted to show him that magic didn’t mean something powerful or like in magic shows—it could be far more straightforward; it could be like a touch that brought back the good memories or took away the bad. That could be magic for some; there was, of course, the downside that she wouldn’t be able to wake this feeling in him, but she was at least going to try. As an unsaid promise, she vowed that she would make sure that he one day would see the world with wonder and the magic that there was—even if it also made it unpredictable, but if you could embrace it, instead of hate it—you would start feeling that the world wasn’t weighing you down.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 29, 2022 5:42 pm

Roman just had a hard time believing something you couldn’t see. It just wasn’t logical at all, and logic was made his world make sense. He wouldn’t know what to do, if it suddenly didn’t. He might seem like the adventurous type, but only when it had some security for him. He would never enter into a situation, he had no control over. He frowned when she asked for his hand. ”Why? Are you going to read my lung-line, or whatever that shit’s about?” He was hesitant, but he might as well humor her. He put his hand into hers.
It was hard to describe what happened. It was like the weight on his shoulders was taken away. He felt like he could finally breathe properly and stand up straight. It was strange. Quickly he took his hand back. He didn’t know what she had done, but it was freaking him out. ”Nice trick to hold people’s hands,” he spoke casually, trying to make it seem like he was completely okay with what had just happened. He didn’t want to accept it. He couldn’t.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 29, 2022 11:06 pm

Oh, yeah, some shit like that”, she chuckled, gently letting her thumb glide over the back of his hand when he finally surrendered some of his control. She could see how it affected him, and she would lie if she couldn’t feel the effects herself, the pull in her stomach as she felt his warm skin against hers. That was what she meant about magic. She didn’t even need to use her powers, not that she wanted to, as he was a simple human that clearly had no idea what he had entered. She would let him have his innocence a little while longer.
Yeah, I know. Isn’t that a magic trick in its own way” she hummed, letting out a small breath as she moved around and got closer to him—she kept his hand still placed in hers but moved it up against the armrest. Her lips so dangerously close to his, so she could feel the heat of his breath glide over hers, “sometimes the magic happens, just by a simple look and touch—it doesn’t need to be explained, other than the chemicals in your brain that works very well with another person” she lifted her hand that was free and gently poked his temple. “Magic happens in there every day; you are here, right? Living and breathing, logic, control and mystical can all go hand in hand if you open your mind” didn’t she just sound like a thousand years right now, but she remembered them as words her mother had told her, something she felt like he needed to hear as well.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 30, 2022 1:12 am

Roman did know attraction, and he could see why people would confuse that with magic. But in reality, it was just science. Pheromones were exchanged which affected the body chemistry, making attraction feel physical. And some people just did that very naturally together, where others wasn’t the best match. He nodded slightly. ”If I had known magic was such a big deal here, I would have bought a rabbit and a hat.”
He noticed how she moved closer. She was making it dangerous again. Pheromones would begin flowing any moment. He was not convinced by her words just yet. He could have let it go, but he was curious to see what she would do next. ”I have not encountered anything that can’t be explained. Like this,” he gestured between the both of them. ”It’s not magic. It’s chemistry, it’s biological. We have just decided to try and be friends, but I don’t believe we can uphold it. Because our chemistry matches.” He got a challenging look in his eyes. ”Or do you believe this is because of something mystical?”
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 2 Empty

Make me a sinner
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Silent is the sinner
» Heart of a saint, life of a sinner