Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I know someday I'll make it

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Atlas

Atlas

Humør : (ง'̀-‘́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง
Antal indlæg : 98

I know someday I'll make it  Empty
IndlægEmne: I know someday I'll make it    I know someday I'll make it  EmptyLør Jul 06, 2019 11:57 pm

@Marcel <3
____

She had spend a few days with her aunt Amaya to recover from her past injuries. Valeria could have returned to the mansion, or been staying with Malachite. However she had found herself right in front of the door to her home - or what had been her home most of her life. She felt her heart rate increase just by standing at the front door. They were dead in her time. She had watched them die, watched Amethyst take Anastasiaa and Jasper, while Malachite had kept her hidden. Valeria knew Lucia hated her, she didn't blame her sister however. Valeria had been distant ever since, but she had never talked about it either.  She didn't want to be a leader anymore, she didn't want the burden of all this anymore. The wish was granted the second she got here. No one really payed attention to the fact they needed to fix the future. It was like everyone was busy making an even bigger mess after the next, and it was stressing her out. Being in the arena had almost been a vacation from that sort of trouble, and hadn't it been for her ability to fight - she most likely wouldn't have been breathing this second. Valeria knocked on the door lightly a few times. The vampire blood had healed her broken bones - but she was still pretty sore and lightly bruised.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I know someday I'll make it    I know someday I'll make it  EmptySøn Jul 07, 2019 1:26 am

He was just at home, going through taxes as there was a knock on the door. He had quit his job at Umbrella, as he just couldnt associate with them anymore. They thought he was dead anyway, and he just thought it was better that way. He lifted his head as he heard a knock on the door, laying down the papers as he got up. A part of him felt worry, as they didnt usually have guests, and the ones that they had, had a key to the house. He moved over to the door and inhaled deeply as he opened it. His face filled with confusion as he saw the bruised girl standing in front of him. "Um. Hello," he said with a odd expression as her scent was just like the baby Valeria that he had dropped off at daycare this morning. He blinked a few times and held a tight grip on the doorhandle. "Are you a friend of Zitora?" he asked with his head tilted slightly.
Atlas

Atlas

Humør : (ง'̀-‘́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง
Antal indlæg : 98

IndlægEmne: Sv: I know someday I'll make it    I know someday I'll make it  EmptySøn Jul 07, 2019 7:38 am

She could still turn around and walk away. Valeria knew she would need to keep her head her cold, but even through that was what she usually did - she had no idea if she could in front of them. Just as reality hit her with the fact this was a bad idea, the door opened. Valeria froze right on the spot, and it was like her heart stopped beating for a second. She felt the tears bottling up in her eyes, and the fight controlling her emotions had begun. But the second she heard his voice she just started cracking. "I.. I." she was usually not out of words, but she struggled to find them. She took a deep breath in, in hope  it would make it easier. But her heart was hurting. He was right there. Her father was right there, and she never thought she would see him again. Valeria lost the fight with her tears and they started running down her cheeks silently. Finally she was able to move her body, but only to find herself wrapping her arms around her father.  Valeria knew he had no idea who she was, they had seen Kaiya and Amary once with the cave - but had they told her parents anything? She took a deep breath in, and didn't really wanted to let go again. She was sobbing against his chest, but tried to pull herself together - an impossible mission.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I know someday I'll make it    I know someday I'll make it  Empty

I know someday I'll make it
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Make a wish, birthday boy
» Make the pain go away - [cw]
» Make me a sinner
» Just trying to make friends
» What a way to make a living

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Mikaelson Road :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 7-18-
Gå til: