Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Make me a sinner

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Kennedy

Kennedy

Antal indlæg : 143

Make me a sinner - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 9:06 pm

She fell back into the couch, giggling while she did it “and why can science not be magic?” she wondered, because to her, it was magic “like, let’s take the God Particle, being able to smash atoms together, it's much more than just a theory that is brought up in one of those popular crime novels with that handsome doctor that runs around and gets himself into trouble all the time” she gestured with her hand. At the same time, she spoke—“just because there is an existing of one thing, doesn’t mean it exclude the other, just like science and god, and if you believe in god you also have to acknowledge the existence of science” she shrugged. A sombre look formed over her face while her finger gently stroked down her chin.
Then instead of magic, then finding someone where you feel completely safe with, and when you’re together it’s like the entire world quiets down, and for a moment you can just breathe, maybe its science, and as you say, it’s because of the chemistry that exists between two people—but it feels amazing, and even though you both know it won’t last forever, that few hours, felt like an eternity, and for me, that is what matters” she shrugged and leaned halfway out of the couch to get the beer on the table.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 9:45 pm

Roman just listened as she spoke. It was a lot of words. Normally he would be fine with it, but this was a very deep subject, that would make you think a lot. He looked at her and tilted his head slightly. ”Isn’t this just about labels. You label it as magic, I label it as science. In the end, it’s the same thing, but different words.” He folded his hands in his lap. He turned his head back and looked into the ceiling. ”Let’s do this for another eternity, then.” He felt like he could just be himself right now, which was something he desperately needed. He often felt on edge with other people, because he felt that he needed to be on guard and try to realize their intentions. It was exhausting.
He let out a deep breath, just feeling the tension in his shoulders disappearing. Maybe it was what she did, or maybe it was just because he relaxed. He turned his head to look at her again. ”Do you believe in god?” He was curious. It seemed so strange to him to believe in such a thing. His paternal grandparents had been religious, but he hadn’t been raised like that. Religion just seemed farfetched for him. It was in reality just some people who believed in something and then wrote it down and asking others to believe to avoid eternal damnation. It was ridiculous.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 11:17 pm

She lifted her beer to salute his words; ”to another eternity” she chuckled before taking a big mouthful of the beer, emptying it in the process. Shaking it to ensure she had gotten it all, she placed it on the floor beside the couch, as she couldn’t be bothered to stretch all the way to the table.
Kennedy looked up when he asked if she believed in God; for a moment, she looked somewhat perplexed, not knowing what to answer because she did—even though it might sound weird to most. But she believed in not only one but many, and in a way, she didn’t believe in God like the one portrayed in the bible, just that there were powerful beings out there that could come off as God-like.
I do, in a sense,” she said with a smile. “I grew up in a village in China; we believed in Gods in the shape of dragons”, she chuckled, knowing it had to sound completely insane to most. “But it's quite common in China to have many gods; some gods were even men, real people before they died” she nodded before pushing herself off the couch so she could get another beer. “You need a new one?” she asked, nodding towards the one in his hand, waiting to go to the fridge until he had answered.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 11:31 pm

Roman smiled slightly at her cheer. He was not opposed to accept people might believe other things than him. In general, he believed people should live the life they wanted, as long they allowed him to do the same. He wanted the freedom to choose, so he offered the same to everyone else. But he would not easily be convinced, which he also felt was allowed. Others wouldn’t change for him, so why should he for them?
He listened to what she said about dragons. It was a fascinating story, really. He felt there could be some truth to it, if you took the dragons out of it. But he did believe there were people who could convince others they were godly. That didn’t necessarily mean they actually were. ”I’ll believe that before a bearded, all-knowing man sitting in the sky just watching us.” He looked over at her, when she stood up. ”If it’s no bother.”
Roman wouldn’t want to insult her, so he didn’t say much about believing in gods and the like. ”I was not raised with religion. In stead my parents just told me a witch would steal me away, if I didn’t do as they told. That was pretty fucked up.” He hadn’t realized how insane it was, until he had gotten away from them.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 1:12 pm

Ah, I’ll drink to that!” she laughed and nodded when he told her if it wouldn’t be a bother “what? No, please, you’ve been giving people drinks all night; I would happily return the favour”, she assured him, letting her hand rest against his shoulder before she walked into the kitchen, still able to hear his tale about the witch that would steal him away. “Ah yes, the dreaded tale of Baba Yaga, the one that lives in a house on chicken legs, right?” she chuckled; she wouldn’t put it past that there actually was a witch out there that had indeed that, much like she would also believe if someone told her that there actually was a monster in Loch Ness, which was why she hoped she one day would have money to go to Scotland. She walked back and handed him a beer before she sat down again. “So, if you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?” she asked him before opening the beer.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 1:59 pm

Roman smiled slightly when she mentioned she would drink to his words. At least they agreed on that. He nodded, when she mentioned she would happily give him a drink in return. It was nice to be appreciated like this. He gently touched his shoulder where her hand had rested when she moved away. He nodded. ”That’s the one. It sounds ridiculous now, but I believed it as a child.” He took the beer and quickly opened it to take a sip. He looked at her when she asked a question. He had to think about it for a bit. There was many places in the world, that could be interesting to go to. He took another sip and put it on the couch with his hand still around it. ”Brazil probably. Or Australia.” He had travelled through some countries on his way here. ”Or maybe just a trip around the world. It’s hard to choose.”
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 5:11 pm

We believe the most absurd things when we are children, and our parents use it against us,” she said, not that she blamed her parents, and she still believed the things she had been told; she would be a fool not to—but that was something in the way he had phrased it, that made her believe that his relationship with his parents wasn’t all that great.
Oh, I would like to see those places as well, Australia in particular”, she concurred, she had always liked wildlife, and there should be some beautiful sights both on land and around the coast. Brazil sounded terrific too, and when he added the part of just travelling around the world, she laughed. “Imagine”, she made a gesture with her hands folding them from her face and outward—leaning back on the couch and looking up in her water-damaged roof “travelling the world, seeing the most beautiful sights, just a backpack and the road, sleep where there is room, eat what is available, sometimes it will suck, but then there will be times where it will be the best experience you’ve ever had" she could almost taste the authentic foods that there would be on the road through France or Italy, even South America, the spices and recipes that had been handed down through generations.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 5:25 pm

What she thought was correct. He hadn’t spoken to his parents for 4 years now. Even before he had been discovered with another man, they had been horrible to him. He was not speaking loudly about his sexuality, because he was afraid of being treated like his parents had treated him. He just didn’t need to put himself in such a situation, where he could be judged or even assaulted because of something as personal as sexuality.
He took a sip of his beer and imagined doing just what she said. It might be a little difficult for him at first, but the adventure in it, was very intriguing to him. ”One day I’ll go,” he decided. He wanted to go out there and experience things. ”I travelled through a lot of countries to get here. Every place was so different. I want to explore them for real one day, when I am not technically homeless.” It was a bit of personal information to share, but he felt save sharing it with her. Something told him, she had been through some things herself. ”It’s just about making the best of everything, I suppose.” He tried to do that. It was easier to get through everything, if he could have an explanation for it to have happened. But he made sure not to make excuses for some things. His parents being a perfect example.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 6:12 pm

She blinked a little; what had he just said?
You’re homeless?” she wondered, or had he just meant while he had travelled to get to Athena? “I’ve been homeless too,” she shared, giving him a small smile, not wanting to judge him “not that I would call this a palace, but as you said, it is more than most, and I shouldn’t complain; I like it here” she looked back at him and narrowed her eyes, “say, how far would you go, to make life more comfortable for yourself?” she wondered, lifting a brow, not that she would start making him do outrageous things, but she thought it would be better to give him an opportunity to make life better for himself than to pity him—she had also found, that most people liked doing things on their own, rather than rely on handouts, which made it easier if you said; hey I have a job for you, do it, and I do something for you. Maybe it would work here, too; at least she had nothing to lose by asking.  
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 6:30 pm

Roman shook his head. ”Not anymore. I got a place when I moved here. Before that I was.” He appreciated her smile. He couldn’t exactly call his place a palace either. ”I lived luxuriously back in Russia. It took some time to get used to not doing that.” He understood why she preferred this over being homeless. It was better than not having a place to go home to. He took a sip of beer and turned his head to her, when she asked a question. Somehow it seemed familiar to him, to be asked something like that, but he couldn’t remember what it was. But he still felt the curiosity in his body. ”Pretty damn far,” he agreed. In reality, there wasn’t much he wouldn’t do to get a better life. He worked hard, but he also wanted to be able to enjoy himself, which he couldn’t do very much right now. So he was excited to hear what she would suggest to him.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 8:23 pm

She nodded slowly when he talked about how he lived luxuriously back in Russia; the puzzle pieces were starting to be put together on who Roman Konstantin was. Even though she would never assume anything about anyone, people always had more depth than most could even begin to imagine. Even if she had been to hell and back, she had been through far more than most could ever brag about in her brief life span.
Hm, I just have this feeling that you might be a good candidate for this family I’m part of, and we are looking for members—have you heard of The Serpents?” she wondered, lifting a brow “we aren’t your neighbourhood, gang, but we aren’t as bad as The Coyotes that will do anything to come out on top—we take care of each other” she titled her head “two brothers just took over the operation, they are very well known, they are high risk-takers, but the haul that comes out of it, are pretty good” she knew it was dangerous talking with him about this, but she had this feeling—and when Kennedy had a feeling about people, well she used to be pretty spot on. “I might be able to get you a spot on the next heist; if you want, you can think about it” she took a sip while resting her eyes to take in her proposition.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 8:54 pm

Roman felt he had been through some fairly horrific things. However, many people around here had probably been through much worse. He just didn’t think trips to hells, supernatural arenas and being transformed into other beings. If he knew that, he might not be so quick to feel he had been traumatized. He was not very straight forward with his past, but sometimes it was easy to figure out things, if you read through the lines. He might not say it directly, but his words did have a lot of meaning behind them.
He listened when she explained her family was looking for members. His eyes lit up with recognition, when she mentioned The Serpents. Of course he knew who they were. It was impossible to live on the Southside and not know. He nodded and stayed quiet while she kept explaining. It sounded interesting. He would like to have a place to belong. He didn’t make friends easily, so to be part of something like this, would help him a lot in that area. He nodded a bit when she finished, offering to get him onto a heist. He didn’t need to think very long. He took a sip of the beer while thinking it over. ”Can you tell me anything about the heist?” He would understand why she might not be able to, he was just curious to know more about what kind of heists they were doing. ”Or maybe a past heist.”
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 10:08 pm

A smile formed over her lips as she could see the light flicker in his eyes; she understood that feeling well, especially with the mention of family. Sometimes all you really needed in life was someplace to belong; know that there was a place where people would have your back, always.
Hm, it varies; we have been starting a couple of operations underground, moving things out of the area to be sold off—we have broadened our horizon, as one might say” she narrowed her eyes, almost making them slits before widening them again. It was a fine line to balance, as he wasn’t a full fletch member, and even though they didn’t have to go through the ritual that had once been required, simply—one needed to vouch, put their neck on the line if something didn’t go right with the new recruit, and then there was a small test that was needed to be done, just to see how well they did.
This one is done with a crew of six, including you, if you’re in, that is”, she licked her lips “, we need to transport a package; we are going to Mexico, so right there, you’ll get to travel the world a little, even though it isn’t Brazil nor Australia, it’s a short trip, we need to get someone out, and into Athena, if you do this, I’m sure you’ll be a full fletch member and a place to stay and people to call your family” she hummed, swirling the beer around in its container.  
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 10:29 pm

Roman had to admit, the kind of work sounded interesting. He of course already worked as a bartender and he liked that too, but he didn’t think that would matter much. ”Would I have to quit my job?” He couldn’t function without his monthly salary, so he would prefer to just keep working besides working with them. But if they had to go away for long periods of time, it might not work that well. He would have to think it over, once he had all the information.
He nodded when he said they would go to Mexico. It seemed interesting, and he would like to go traveling a bit. ”That sounds intriguing,” he admitted. But he still had some concerns. ”I’ll have to think about it.” He moved his finger over ring-pull on the can repeatedly, as he was thinking a lot about the offer. He wanted to, but it also was very concerning to start something new. He might just want to have a trial run, if that was possible. He was sure it was. They would probably like to see how he was doing too. He was known for being kind of impulsive and he wasn’t really scared of death, which could be concerning in many ways. But it might be helpful in some situations too.
He took a sip and stared into the air. ”Could we do a trial run? I can’t make a decision right now.”
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 12:02 pm

She shook her head when he asked if he had to quit his job “of course not; every member has a job; as I told you earlier, I’m a mechanic, and even though I mostly fix the member's cars, I also have my own garage where I help others with car troubles” she gave him a small smile “Anastasia are good friends with the leaders of the Serpents, so I can’t she would oppose to it.”  
Kennedy gave him a soft smile when he wanted to think about it; “yes, you should; it’s better to be sure than to rush into something—” she watched how he felt about what she had just told him, so she kept quiet, drank her beer while she listened to the soft music from the stereo—settling in the comfortable silence that rose between them, only to be broken when he asked if they could do a trial run. “Yeah, of course, I have a job where I have to highjack a car up in Aston, normally, I go alone, but you can come with me if you want”, she said with a smile and then lifted her brow. “Oh, Nah, I thought you should think about it the next week or so; I’m going to do my job next weekend, so you can just think about it until then”, she assured him; she would lie if she weren’t a little disappointed that he wasn’t ready for it right away. Still, she wasn’t going to pressure him into something he wasn’t sure he wanted.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 12:12 pm

Roman felt more at ease, when she mentioned they all had jobs. That made it easy. Even more so, that Anastasia was going to be okay with it too. That was really all the worries he had. He was all for jumping straight into things, but when they needed more commitment, he was a little bit more cautious, just because he didn’t want to end up living a life he disliked. He listened when she spoke of a job she had coming up.
It could be a good opportunity to get a taste of it. He had been stealing cars before, so it was not that difficult for him to get on board with. ”I don’t need to think. I just needed to have my questions answered, it would seem.” It was not always easy to be a control freak with barely any impulsive control. Those two traits seemed to crash a lot, which had proven to make it hard to make decisions at times. ”I’ll go with you,” he agreed. The most important part was he didn’t have to lose his job. He just couldn’t survive without it. He was sure being a part of The Serpents had its perks, but he would still feel strange about having to ask help with money issues. He was just too proud for that. And asking for help in general. ”Are there some things I should know beforehand? About The Serpents.”
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 12:28 pm

Kennedy leaned forward, giving him a cheeky smile when he explained he hadn’t needed time, only that she answered his question. “Great”, she pulled out her hand to shake his “that’s a deal then, and just remember, you’re not a full fletch member before you have met either Linus or Francis and, of course, gotten your serpent tattoo”, she nodded toward the one on her shoulder blade, even though it was a somewhat awkward nod, then she turned and looked at him again. All this time, she hadn’t let go of his hand, enjoying the warmth of it pressing against her skin.
The most important rule is, no Serpent stands alone, and we’re there for each other when needed; a member can always start doing his own thing, if need be, but is expected to be there when he is needed”, she recited before tilting her head a little. “I’ll talk you through it when you come to the bar; I think it's better to introduce and explain” now, the only thing that might be a little problematic was that he didn’t know about the supernatural, or at least that was what she had figured by their night together. But she was sure in due time; he would be initiated in it in due time.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 12:42 pm

Roman took her hands. He nodded to her explanation. It made sense she needed to introduce him to who he assumed were the leaders. And the tattoo was really no problem for him. He had plenty already. The biggest issue was figuring out where the tattoo should be placed. He was already trying to decide. He didn’t mind holding her hand. It was weirdly comforting to him. Maybe because he had just agreed to enter into what can best be described as family, which he desperately needed at this moment in time.
Loyalty was a fairly straightforward rule. He had expected as much. Of course, it might be a little deeper, as she herself suggested. He would figure things out when the time was right. Now he was just looking forward to get through the start and become a member. He was not very much for waiting periods, but that was impossible to avoid. So he would just have to distract himself until then. ”Sure, that sounds good.” There was a lot to get used to, but he was trying not to overthink and just handle everything as it arose. There was no need to worry about things that might not come to be.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 2:06 pm

She winked at him and then finally let go of his hand.
Now, you just need to keep yourself out of trouble until we meet again,” she told him and turned on the couch so her legs were up on the backrest and her head was dangling over the edge of the sofa. She turned and looked at him with a smile—“didn’t think the night would turn out like this”, she hummed before darting in front of herself, seeing her entire trailer flipped upside down. No, if she was being honest, she had thought she had been in his bed or he in hers. But she had liked how this had turned out, and maybe it was better to get a friend than to waste it away on what would seem to only be one night on his end—not wanting to see people again because then he would start catching feelings or something like that.
Things would become rather interesting.
Just, meet me here the 30th, around 9 pm and wear something black”, she added and lifted her finger to point it, almost as to get her point more across than if she had just lied still.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 2:25 pm

Roman put his hand on his knee. He watched her as she turned all the way around, laying upside down. ”I’ll try my best. But this is the Southside and I’m a bartender.” He let out an agreeable hum. ”Me neither. But I’m okay with it.” He finished his beer and placed the empty can on the table. He had expected them to spend the night in a bed, but it had taken a completely different turn. But he felt this would give him more in the long run. Sure, staying the night with her would have been nice too, but it was likely not giving him much further than a single night. He nodded when she mentioned when they should meet and what he should wear. ”I’m dressed colorfully today. My clothes are mostly black or gray.” He took hold of the finger she had put forward. ”How long do you think it’ll take?” He just wanted to know if was going to be a day or more.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 4:14 pm

Good”, she smiled at him, letting her eyes dangerously roam over his body “even though this suit you very well, you should dress more like this,” she said with a smirk, then when he asked how long it would take, she lifted her hand and started counting hours on her fingers—almost like a child. “Well, that depends. Would you mind driving with me on my bike? Then it would be easier; I have a friend that will come and pick it up because we are, of course, driving away from the scene in the car we are taking.” There were many ways they could get there, but on her bike, they would be there quicker “so if we take my bike, I would say a couple of hours, tops, then we can celebrate at the bar afterwards.” she let out a small yawn and could feel the effects of a long day, and it wouldn’t be long before the sun would be showing in the horizon, and yet she knew, the moment she told him to go home, she would miss his company when she closed the door—which might be the reason why she wasn’t telling him to go just yet.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 4:22 pm

Roman laughed quietly. ”I didn’t know your were a stylist on the side.” He decided to slide off the couch onto the floor, now more face to face with her, even though she was still upside down. ”I can get on your bike,” he agreed. He wanted to get one himself, but those were expensive. For now, he was just walking around, sometimes renting or borrowing a car, if he had to go far away. He nodded when she told how long it would take. ”Sounds good.” He saw her yawn. He should probably get home too, but he was having a nice time with her. He put a hand on her shoulder. ”Go sleep. We’ll have plenty of time to hang out.” Normally he would never promise something like that, but if he was to be involved with The Serpents, it would be impossible for them to avoid each other. He also had some things to do in the next couple of days, so he needed the rest. ”I should get going anyways.” The thought of getting on a bike again was exciting to him. He had missed the feeling it brought forward. It was a very specific kind of thrill.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 9:27 pm

Yeah,” she said, not able to hide the slight twinge of something in her voice that wanted him to stay. But she didn’t tell him so, respecting that he wanted to be friends and couldn’t combine the two worlds of pleasure and friendship.
She got up from (too many very awkward positions) the couch, getting on her feet and then letting her hand move in his direction, wanting to help him up as well—if he needed to go, she could at least take advantage of going with him, albeit it was a very short distance from the couch to the front door. But it was still something.
She opened the door, watching how the rain was still coming down, “just don’t wash away”, she said with a small smile, turning to look at him—Goodbyes had always been hard for her, even if it was a “see you later”. You never knew when was the last time you saw someone.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 9:43 pm

Roman could hear in her voice. The want for something. He wondered for a moment what it could be but got distracted when she offered a hand. He took it and stood up. He walked to the door and looked out, only to see the rain falling down heavily. ”I’ll try not to.” He looked at her and wondered something for a moment. Did she want him to stay?
He could be reading it completely wrong, but it felt like she wanted more from him. He did so too, but the prospect of having her as friend had stopped him. But if he was to become a serpent, he wouldn’t be able to avoid her. He would have to get along with her. And he believed he could, maybe. Hopefully.
He walked the few steps to her and looked down into her eyes. ”If you want something, take it.” He wanted to be sure, if he was right in his guess of what it was she wanted. He believed things could be different with her, if he allowed them to be. Maybe she could be both a friend and something more.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 9:59 pm

Her heart could possibly have jumped out of her chest when his voice rang through the room. The rain outside came down harder for the very same reason, a thing she had never been able to control when her emotions were pulsating through her body—after getting out of the arena, she had been a mess. She hadn’t known how to show feelings, but slowly she had turned things around, and now she was a very easy person to read, sometimes a little too effortlessly.
Oh, she wanted him, she knew she did—but he was about to become part of the family, and she didn’t want him to turn down the prospect of getting one just because she couldn’t keep herself from him. But despite the warning voice in the back of her head, she took a step forward; her hand found his cheek—as softly as she could. Feeling his warm skin pressed against hers. Then she got on her toes, and ever so gently, she placed a kiss against his lips.
Then she leaned back, her thumb gliding over his lips. “We have time, and I don’t want to ruin a good thing; sometimes you need to weigh the consequences of taking something you really want—” her voice was low as her slightly hooded eyes looked from his lips into his eyes.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner - Page 3 Empty

Make me a sinner
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Silent is the sinner
» Heart of a saint, life of a sinner