Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A thousand years

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Selene
Beta
Selene

Humør : Well it's best described as a dumbsterfire
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Kemi + Biologi + Fysisk
Antal indlæg : 172

A thousand years Empty
IndlægEmne: A thousand years   A thousand years EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 7:48 am

@Walter

Date | 8th of May 2022
Time | Midday
Weather | A little cold but the sun is shining
Place | Walters house
Attire | Black jeans, boots a dark grey loose T-Shirt and her worn leather jacket

Now that the whole thing with the Russian mafia had settled down, or at least with the pack that had gone after everyone in sight, Selene had gotten a moment for herself to breathe. Not that there were a lot of moments these days. If she wasn’t working, she felt like she was running around cleaning up after everyone else. This meant she hadn’t spent as much time with Walter as she would have liked. Even though he had asked her to come back, that they could go back just to the way that it had been before, she had asked him to give her some time. Some days had turned into weeks, and then months had gone by, and she was still not part of the pack, even though it was her wish to do so. She couldn’t really understand why she kept fighting it if it was the sheer thought that if she came back, she would realise that everything had changed, which was odd because it had logically she understood that. But sometimes, she just needed a while to just turn things over in her head before she could make a decision.
Which she had, and now that she parked in front of her house, she got a flashback to the night she had come and told him what had happened between her and Sebastian. She got out and walked towards his door and got inside, no knocking this time. “Walter? Are you home?” she called, walking into the kitchen and helped herself to some coffee. Her heartbeat was pounding in her chest increasingly faster for every moment she stood there.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Walter
Alfa
Walter

Humør : Everything is crumbling right before me. But I know what to do.
Antal indlæg : 86

A thousand years Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A thousand years   A thousand years EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 12:56 pm

Walter had just gotten out of the shower when he heard Selene enter, and shortly after calling out. He turned his head towards the closed door to the bathroom before he turned his gaze back to the mirror in front of him and started drying himself. He believed that his aura should be enough to tell her that he was home. With a small mumble to himself, he wrapped his towel around him and exited the damp room. “Will you make me a cup too?” he requested, walking directly towards his room to get dressed.
Selene
Beta
Selene

A thousand years Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A thousand years   A thousand years EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 1:08 pm

A low hum left her, knowing that he might not be able to hear it, as she put down an extra cup and started making enough for the both of them. Her hands were placed against the counter as she let her eyes direct toward the window and looked outside at the forest. It was still weird to stay here now and then when their house was still standing, only collecting dust because they hadn’t talked about what to do with it. And when she wasn’t sleeping here, she was sleeping at the academy because she had the night shift, and it was just easier. She still couldn’t believe that Victoria was her half-sister, that her father was a worse man than she had ever thought he would be. She had no idea how long she stood there, listing to him put on clothes and the almost silent drip from the water going through the coffee machine; it was almost deafening while she waited for him to join her in the kitchen.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

A thousand years Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A thousand years   A thousand years EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 1:52 pm

Walter walked back into the kitchen, fully dressed, and noticed how she was looking out the window. It somehow made reminded him of the evening when she had told him how she had kissed Sebastian. Throwing the thought away he clenched his jaw for a short moment before he walked all the way over to stand next to her with his front towards her. “What’s on your mind?” he wondered and let one of his hands pull a strand of her hair behind her ear. “You look like someone with a lot on your mind,” he explained and looked at her caringly, trying to figure out what was going on. How he envied Elisabeth’s powers in moments like this.
Selene
Beta
Selene

A thousand years Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A thousand years   A thousand years EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 2:17 pm

She couldn’t help it; the moment he stepped into the room, her heart picked up speed. She could feel how cold sweat pooled on the nape of her neck.
As his fingers caught a few strands of her hair, she closed her eyes and savoured the sensation. Why was she even so nervous? She had made up her mind after all, right?
There is always something on one's mind, isn’t there?” she said with a small smile as she turned and opened her eyes to let her gaze rise to look into his beautiful green ones. “So, I’ve been thinking, and I thought it might be about time that we talked about your question for me to come back to the pack, be your luna again?” she started; it was like her heart at this point was beginning to force its way out of her chest, at this point.

So well, I thought about it, and I know it's taken quite a while, and with everything, and” my god, this was hard, her hands started to fiddle with her pocket, okay was this too much? Was it stupid? She got down on one knee and then found a small square box that she opened, and a beautiful oxidised copper ring was nestled inside it. Her eyes looked up at him and pressed her brows together. “I’m not even sure if that was how I was going to do it, but I’m so nervous, and I’m sweating, and it was supposed to be a little more meaningful" – she scrunched her nose and licked her lips; this wasn’t going very great, how the hell was she supposed to say anything that came remotely to what she actually wanted to say. “So, want to get married, and like get a bunch of kids, and I’ll come back for real, and be your luna and … everything that comes along with it?” she asked, pulling her lip back for a moment, waiting for his response.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

A thousand years Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A thousand years   A thousand years EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 5:39 pm

He pulled a small smile as she said that there was always something on one’s mind. It was true, but there was a difference in the fact that it seemed like something was bugging her. Walter gave her a small smile as she turned towards him, smiled a little, almost hopefully when she opened up about the topic of her coming back, “Yeah?” he wondered with slightly furrowed brows, slightly confused by the way she phrased the question. Why was she so nervous? He could almost hear how her breathing was acting up. She was dragging everything out as she spoke, and her nervousness almost got the better of him. His eyes tried not to get distracted by what she was fiddling with, but it was difficult, and just about when she found the small box his eyes sought her hands. Now, Walter wasn’t the one who showed much emotion, but he could feel how his heart raised all the way up to his chest, getting excited, just to see it, see her on one knee. His smile grew as she explained how she wanted it to be more meaningful and how she was unsure if it had been how she had wanted to do things, but to Walter, it didn’t matter how she did it. What mattered was simply that she did it.  “Yes, I do. Yes, of course,” he said and leaned down to kiss her, his hands cupping her face. Actual tears started spilling from his eyes, even though he had hidden everything quite well. “I want all of that with you,” he told her and would take her hands to get her back to her feet.
Selene
Beta
Selene

A thousand years Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A thousand years   A thousand years EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 8:52 pm

There was something almost comical about seeing the giant man bend forward to place a kiss on her lips. A kiss she quickly responded to, and she rose to her feet as a small laugh formed in the back of her throat. “Then I would love to come back to be your luna”, she whispered against his lips before she leaned back and took the box to take the ring out and placed it on his finger. Then she threw the box over her shoulder, not bothering with finding a place for it as her arms snaked around his neck and drew him into a passionate kiss.
Her heart that had calmed down picked up speed again; she couldn’t wait to start this new chapter with him. She had even doubted it, but mostly she had just been scared of what would happen if she agreed to go back to how it had been before. Afraid that she would just end up losing it again. But she understood now; she couldn’t be scared of taking the step in this direction. “So do you want to start on step two?” she mused against his lips with a deep chuckle “, or would you rather get that cup of coffee?” she nodded towards the machine that was done with making it for them before her deep brown eyes locked with his forest green.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

A thousand years Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A thousand years   A thousand years EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 9:56 pm

A chuckle in the form of a hum left him as she whispered to him that she would love to come back as his luna. “Oh, I would love that,” he mused and let her place the ring on his finger before he let his arms wrap around her for the passionate kiss. He didn’t bother that she threw the box over her shoulder, It could be taken care of another time. As of right now, he would much rather focus on her.
The dark brows got a little closer as she spoke about step two, and he had to think back to what that had been, and when she spoke about the cup of coffee, it hit him. A wider smile spread on his lips, and he leaned in to give her a small kiss while he fished the necklace up with their rings on it. Holding around both rings he made a quick movement which made the locket pop open, slowly opening his hand the chain ran out of the rings, out of his hand and down on the floor. He pulled away from the small kiss and gave her the old ring back on. When it was on it’s place, he looked up at her, “I think,” he said and let his hand interlock with hers, “That you might want to define ‘a bunch’,” he mused and let a hand wrap around her, pulling er closer for another kiss. “But it doesn’t have to be right now,” he whispered, “Because I have wished for this… For years,” he said and let go of her hand to pick her up and leave the kitchen to enter his bedroom.
Selene
Beta
Selene

A thousand years Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A thousand years   A thousand years EmptyMan Maj 09, 2022 7:39 am

Her eyes followed his movements, a smile forming on her lips as she couldn’t really contain the joy that was beginning to form in her heart with all that had been happening lately. To think that almost a year ago, she had been so close to home, only to find out that he had moved on – and the worst part of it had been that he had waited so long, only to finally have let her go and move on as she came back. She hadn’t understood it at the time, but she had later understood what her coming back had done, and it might have caused more hurt and pain than the joy she had expected at the time. But it didn’t matter because they had found each other now.
When the ring was finally on her finger, her lips curled up as he asked for a definition of what she meant with a bunch of kids. He swallowed her words with a kiss to let her know that she didn’t have to do it right now. Her hands found each side of his face as she looked at him with a soft expression. “I, of course, mean that we should at least have a million”, she teased and wrinkled her nose as he walked with her into the bedroom. “But I can settle for two or three”, she whispered in a more loving tone before giving him a passionate kiss. All that really mattered to her was that she was with him, and if they would just stay together till he was old and grey and had no kids, that would be all right as well as long as it was him and her.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

A thousand years Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A thousand years   A thousand years EmptyMan Maj 09, 2022 9:01 am

His smile widened with a soft laugh as she mentioned she at least wanted a million but could settle for two or three, “That sounds manageable,” he replied just before she put her lips on his. While still kissing her, he let her feet reach the ground again, only so he could pull her hands off his neck and pull her jacket off of her. With one fluid motion, he pulled off his own shirt, only breaking the kiss for a short moment before he leaned down to pick up the kiss where he had left off. He felt so complete with her. It was a feeling he had felt so many times before when he had been with her and it was a feeling only she could awaken in him.
Selene
Beta
Selene

A thousand years Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A thousand years   A thousand years EmptyMan Maj 09, 2022 12:37 pm

A low, almost gentle growl left her throat as he agreed that it sounded manageable. She had never really pictured herself as a mother, always that woman that would be the happy aunt, maybe also a little crazy, but still, she loved the title that she had gotten from Diego and Irina, how she had enjoyed being a part of Derek and Mila’s upbringing. But she was ready now for her own family – a family with Walter.
If I had known we would jump to this step so quickly”, she muttered between kisses and clothes being removed. “I would have just proposed after you came out of the shower” she chuckled and took off her own shirt feeling the cold air in the room glide over her skin. She pulled away for a moment, her hands finding his face and holding it between them. “I love you so much”, she whispered, knowing that he was the only one that ever saw this side of her. Vulnerable. Almost as if she melted in his warm hands, and when they became one, there was no one else filling her mind than him. As if she had found her home. Her hands left his cheeks, and once again, their lips met; her hands started working on her pants to get them off him.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

A thousand years Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A thousand years   A thousand years EmptyMan Maj 09, 2022 2:00 pm

He laughed a low laugh from the back of his throat as she spoke about how quickly they had moved to the next step. She pulled away, cupping his face, and looking at him. His hands found their way to her lowest ribs. “I love you too, so much,” he replied keeping his eyes on her. For this moment when they stopped, he could feel how his heart was beating, excited to feel more at home. Secure and safe, because that was how he felt, now that he knew what Selene wanted. There was a direction they could go, and that direction was towards happiness, even though there could be ups and downs.
She let go of his face, letting their lips meet while they continued kissing. While she worked on his pants, he let on hand find her jaw to let the passion flow even further, and the other hand found its way behind her, unlocking her bra. He broke the kiss shortly. There was certainly a better moment to ask about this, but the question had just popped to his mind, now that she had brought babies on the table. “What do you wish for?” he kissed her shortly again, “Boys and girls?” he elaborated before he continued kissing her. It didn’t matter to him if she knew what she wanted, but maybe she had an idea or preference. To him, it didn’t matter much, but he liked the thought of a mini-me.
Selene
Beta
Selene

A thousand years Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A thousand years   A thousand years EmptyMan Maj 09, 2022 3:07 pm

One would almost think they were just having a normal conversation with how the words flowed between them, not how they were undressing and getting increasingly more passionate with every step towards the bed and with every fabric hitting the floor.
Then he asked what she would prefer or what her wish was. She had never really thought about it in that way, boys or girls. She just wanted healthy children that she could raise in a way that wouldn’t come near how she had been. She wanted to show them love; if she was completely honest, she didn’t even care if it came from her flesh and blood because that wasn’t what mattered. It was the love that she wanted to give. And the love she wanted to share with Walter. Which to her was a far greater commitment than speaking some vows.
One of each and one for good measure?” she laughed against her lips before her expression turned more serious. “I don’t really mind, either way; I just want to have a family with you”, she whispered, letting her hand glide over his cheek into his short cut hair. Her eyes glided over his features and took in the moment.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

A thousand years Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A thousand years   A thousand years EmptyTors Maj 12, 2022 10:00 pm

A curious hum left him as she mentioned one of each. A calmer smile spread over his lips as she looked more serious and spoke her true mind. “Well, then we are certainly on the same page,” he spoke softly. After all, he was certain that he would be supporting his kids even if they would turn out to be trans. After all, everyone still cared and loved Riley for who he was. His eyes took in her eyes, feeling swallowed in them as he had done so many times before “Their health is more important,” he said, blinking shortly as he felt how her hand reached into his hair, letting the moment last a little. With a calm smile, he leaned in and shortly let his nose caress against hers before he leaned the last bit to give her a gentle kiss. The kiss turned to two, and two turned to three, while he started to work on her pants.
Selene
Beta
Selene

A thousand years Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A thousand years   A thousand years EmptyFre Maj 13, 2022 6:26 pm

Even though they had disappeared in each other’s arms like this many times before, there was something different this time, almost as every breath mixed, every touch exchanged was more potent than the next.
She hummed in agreement against his lips as his nose touched hers; she hadn’t known such a simple gesture could light a fire up in her as it did. As his fingers started working on her pants, she helped by walking the two steps back that was needed for her to sit down on the edge of the bed. A laugh left her as she almost stumbled on the way. Then she lifted her legs so he could peel them off her. The laughter that had been on her lips disappeared as she lay there looking up at the man she loved so much. And suddenly, she got scared, scared of the moment he would inevitably leave her. Knowing that there would never come a time when she would die of old age was almost enough to destroy her right there and then. But she managed to push it aside as her eyes travelled over his arms, his torso and then to find his eyes again.
Sponsoreret inhold

A thousand years Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A thousand years   A thousand years Empty

A thousand years
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» So how many years has gone by?
» Well it is New Years Eve [Fortidsemne - XXX]
» Over a 100.000 years.... and here you are again - Julian XXX
» 300 years and we are still at it - Aviana
» It has been hundreds of years since everything was taken from me [Fortidsemne]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Atheria: Centrum :: Boligområdet :: Moon Street :: Hus nr. 1-7-
Gå til: