Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A heavy truth

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Selene
Beta
Selene

Humør : Well it's best described as a dumbsterfire
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Kemi + Biologi + Fysisk
Antal indlæg : 172

A heavy truth - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A heavy truth   A heavy truth - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 7:49 pm

Selene made a short but heartful laugh when Victoria made her promise that she would stop her if she ever tried to go back. Either by calling him or trying to go back to the pack. “Just call me, I’ll come running and tackle you” she teased with a smirk, before taking the bottle from Victoria and taking a sip from it. Her eyes wandered around the place, letting out a small sigh. Not that she didn’t understand the lure, especially when you had been an on and off fling for a longer time. The familiarity could be so alluring and comforting, that you didn’t even realise the flaws before you were in deep.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: A heavy truth   A heavy truth - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 8:08 pm

The laughter made Victoria laugh as well with ease, "thank you - I appreciate that truly," she had a feeling that Selene understood just how much. And with every single thing that had happened, it was no wonder she had sought the thought out at least once or twice, it was for that reason as well she was happy that she'd stayed here, despite everything Cassian was going through himself with reconnecting with his newfound son. There was so much going on it was hard to keep tabs on everyone's lives, but right now she felt so much closer to Cassian again, that as well reminded her of who she had been before Jack had gotten out of jail again, and Jack had introduced her to not only Lucas but also Rafael. "In some twisted way I feel like this was what I needed, a rebirth to take charge of my life again  - if I have to sound at least a little bright about it."
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: A heavy truth   A heavy truth - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 29, 2022 4:50 am

She looked at Victoria and gave her a caring smile; it wasn’t like she expected people to apricate her efforts; she just tried to do what she thought was right, which sometimes ended up being the very thing that hurt people. But you couldn’t always win with a personality like Selene’s. A slight hum left her as Victoria mentioned that the rebirth might have been just what she needed; she almost wished she could relate, but to her, the resurrection had been the worst thing that had happened in her life, and it seemed that it just kept happening.
I’m happy that there at least came something good out of it,” Selene said with a soft smile, looking toward Victoria as she took her in for a moment. What year, so much had happened, and it still felt like she had just arrived at Athena again, finding Walter with another woman, someone he then broke it off with. Or they broke it off together, not believing that Tatia was the woman to let anyone break it off with her just like that. Yeah, what a year it had been.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: A heavy truth   A heavy truth - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 29, 2022 5:52 pm

"Yeah - still praying for it never to happen again," she let out a soft sigh. One could hope that she didn't have to face death more than she already had. Even in a place like Athena, you could hope you wouldn't have to encounter death more than once. And there she had always thought when she died, it would be it; the last light out and hopefully peace somewhere warm. But now she came to realize she would never be able to actually die. That last sigh of relief would never be. So, staying in an evil circle there was no good for her would be no more, there was no way she would stay around people who pushed her down anymore. Victoria wanted to be the best she had ever been, and no one was really going to stop her. "Do you wanna go out for dinner tonight?" She then asked and lifted her legs a little up and rested her chin on top of them looking towards Selene. Besides she was sure Daisy and Cassian wouldn't mind having their house to themselves for one evening.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: A heavy truth   A heavy truth - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 30, 2022 8:50 am

She nodded, holding her tongue with telling Victoria how many times she had died. A soft chuckle left her as she remembered how the doctor looked in the face when he saw her x-rays. Something about the fact that she shouldn’t be able to be alive, even with the werewolf gene in her. How many times her ribs had been broken and healed. He could see that a silver of her spine connecting to her neck was missing, which indicated that someone might have tried to behead her, not tried, he had succeeded. What a mess that had been.
Selene lifted her brows as Victoria asked if she wanted to go out for dinner; she quickly nodded “sure”, she said with a softer smile “, not that I’m really the restaurant type, more the, find a bar that serves food along with drinks” she laughed. Still, she guessed she could make an exception if that were what Victoria was up for.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: A heavy truth   A heavy truth - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 30, 2022 4:47 pm

Victoria chuckled a little bit, "well I'm not really the fancy restaurant type either, and finding a good bar seems to be the master skill we have in common," she teased with a small shrug. But growing up in Southside it wasn't like she had a lot of trips to different restaurants for family dinners or anything remotely close like that. But she liked the smaller settings, a small nice café or a bar. "I will just go inside and tell Cassian that we are going out, and then I guess we will go on bar searching?" Victoria slowly got up on her feet and took a deeper breath in. Revising herself again, and take back the power in with every single little breath she took. Then she skipped towards the house and opened the glass door to the living room, swinging in leaving a hand on the frame, "me and Selene are going out for dinner - thought you two would appreciate some alone time," Victoria made a quick salute to Cassian and Daisy before she walked back out to Selene again.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: A heavy truth   A heavy truth - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 02, 2022 10:37 am

One side of Selene’s lips pulled upward as Victoria pointed out that they were great at finding bars. That was true, especially when she had been alone; she had frequently found bars to drown her sorrows. It was also times like these when she couldn’t help but think about how Sebastian was doing because he had been able to pull her out of her slump, at least until she had seen how things had started to unfold for Sebastian and Tien when she had pulled away it had been one of the hardest things she had ever had to do.
She nodded “sounds good; I’ll wait in the car,” she said as she got up and took the bottle of whiskey with her. Walking over to the pickup, she placed the whiskey in the back of the car before placing herself in the driver's seat, waiting for Victoria.

Cassian looked up and smiled at her. “Seems like a good idea, see you!” he called after Victoria. He then redirected his gaze to the book he was reading.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: A heavy truth   A heavy truth - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 07, 2022 4:17 am

Victoria skipped back towards Selene afterwards, walking over to the passenger seat, opened the door and sat herself inside the pickup. "Let's get going then," she flashed Selene a brighter smile. Maybe because she finally felt some sense of hopeful of things perhaps being able to change for the better, even if she had to close a few doors on the way - she could do that. Victoria for sure knew things were to change from now on: And it all started by one lunch out. Who knew what would be in store tomorrow? Only time would tell as they drove ahead down town to find a place to eat and possibly have another drink - or two.
_____
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A heavy truth   A heavy truth - Page 2 Empty

A heavy truth
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Heavy is the burden for the one carrying the Crown
» Time to reveal the truth
» A perspective, not the truth
» Truth and Consequences
» Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Boligområdet :: Royalty Lane-
Gå til: