Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Time to reveal the truth

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

Time to reveal the truth Empty
IndlægEmne: Time to reveal the truth   Time to reveal the truth EmptyFre Jul 30, 2021 10:02 pm

LOCATION Daisy's house
DATE 14th of August 2021
TIME 21.00 ish
ATTIRE Link
TOPIC FOR @Cassian xx

With Maya with Howie or her father, and Katelyn on trip with Roman. Daisy had the house completely childfree, which was usually not something she was fond off. She liked having Katelyn around as much as possible, and now Maya, however, someone else had snuck into her life and now she couldn't get enough of Cassian's presence. Even if it meant just sitting here in the couch with her legs over his talking with a glass of wine, she enjoyed this. Taking a sip of the glass of wine before leaning over to place it at the coffee table and just looking at him shortly. Then she removed her legs from him, so she easier could slide up and sit on top of him, with knees on each side of him, while her arms snaked over his shoulders. "I could get used to evenings like this," she whispered against his lips, before letting them meet in a tender kiss.

Then she heard a noise sounding like someone driving up in the driveway, which made her stop the kiss, and look slightly towards the way of the entrance. It could just be the paranoia, right? It didn't mean there had to be anyone there. It could also just be Katelyn and Roman who had returned home earlier or something else. She returned her head towards Cassian to see if he had heard the same noise.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cassian

Cassian

Antal indlæg : 120

IndlægEmne: Sv: Time to reveal the truth   Time to reveal the truth EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 7:39 pm

It had been one hell of a week; his father had taken a trip towards Fiji and he had gotten a text that he somehow had ended up meeting Sebastian. Of all the places in the world they had taken a trip to the same place. And now he had to note all the things that Sebastian had bought on his father’s cards. At these times you noticed just how long Killian had lived, because he just didn’t care anymore. Only leaving a hell of a headache for Cassian to sought out.

Daisy quickly got his mind out the spiral of thoughts as she placed herself on top of him. He placed an arm around her hips and leaned forward to place the glass of wine on the sofa table. “You could, yeah?” he chuckled and kissed her back. A slow hum left him, wanting to continue the kiss as she suddenly pulled away and looked towards the entrance. A car? “Expecting anyone?” he asked when she looked back. Roman and Katelyn wasn’t supposed to come back at least for a couple of days, or was he just imagining things?
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Time to reveal the truth   Time to reveal the truth EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 9:25 pm

He heard the noise to, making her frown a bit, she wasn't the only one. Which confirmed one out of a million things that it could be, but it wasn't a banshee vision. "No," she mumbled and pressed her brows a little bit together. She swung herself back into her seat and got up from the couch. Daisy could feel her heart beat starting to speed up by the second. The only thing that made her not spiral out of control and fear the complete worst would happen was the fact that Cassian was here. He kept her head somewhat clear. It wasn't like Daisy had lived a peaceful life, but she had some peaceful years - at least if you didn't count Katelyn's kidnapping in between the years. Daisy jumped slightly back as she heard someone close a car door and walk towards the door, with what sounded like very direct footsteps. What gave Daisy the most scare was the door that suddenly just opened, making her generate energy from her hands, the red-ish color that was ready to throw a blast if she had to. But it quickly stopped when she saw the blonde woman stepping inside. "Freya Pamela Goldsmith!" She started making Daisy shut her eyes closed for a brief moment. "Hvorfor tok du ikke telefonen? Jeg har prøvd å få tak i deg så lenge. Her kommer jeg helt fra Australia også er det mottakelsen jeg får?" Her mother shook her head in a sigh.

It wasn't that Daisy and her mother were close, because they weren't. The contact was limited, mostly caused by her mother's former relationship with a mafia boss, and the kidnapping of Tidus a year after he was born. Having her return almost six months after she had told her that he was found and she had gotten Maya back? Mother of the year. "Nå tror jeg bare du må kontrollere deg selv. Fordi jeg har prøvd å få tak i deg i flere måneder nå. Du kan ikke bare komme inn her som det passer deg. Du skremte nesten livet ut av meg," Daisy replied back for a moment forgetting that Cassian was still in the house, but she also had to put her mother in her place. It however looked like Daisy's mother moved her green eyes to Cassian. "Hello, I'm Michelle, Freya's mother," she presented herself while holding her hand out to greet Cassian, Daisy sighed a little. "You know it's Daisy, why do you keep forgetting that?" Daisy asked raising her eye brow a little bit. Now she would have to explain the name change to Cassian at some point, not that it was a big deal, or a little bit back then, she just never cared to change it back. Changing her name had been for safety reasons from back when she first had been taken. "But yeah, this is my mother. " She ran a hand slightly frustrated through her hair looking at her mother walking around like she owned the place. Never really have been here other than a few times, if she really had any contact it was letters or video calls due the time difference.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Time to reveal the truth   Time to reveal the truth EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 9:04 am

Cassian looked at the somewhat scared Daisy and was ready to defend his woman against whoever it was walking through the door as if she owned the place. But as Daisy saw who it was, it was clear that it wasn’t that kind of a threat. He understood the precaution. He wasn’t on the best of terms with his mother either, so the conversation unfolding between the two women sounded very much like how it would have gone down had it been Trinity walking through the doors. He instead grabbed the glass of wine and just observed, at first, he hadn’t really noticed that the woman had called Daisy something else.

The warlock pulled a gently and inviting smile as the woman, Daisy’s mother and now known as Michelle stepped forward and greeted him with her hand. He moved towards her and took it. Wait, Freya? His right brow shot up as he turned his attention towards Daisy. She wasn’t, born, Daisy? Then he remembered what name it was standing on his collarbone, and it was like the whole world stopped working for a minute. He had been around mates so many times, that he had gotten very good at controlling the feeling, pushing it away as just another type of attraction. He hadn’t even thought about his feelings towards Daisy as... that. Wait, he had already bonded with his mate? He suck in a hard breath

Cassian” he finally presented himself and took back his hand and drowned the whole glass of wine in his hand and walked over and poured himself another one.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Time to reveal the truth   Time to reveal the truth EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 12:39 pm

Daisy took a sharper breath in, just wanting to find a way to shove her mother right out the front door again - that didn't include violence, even though she was very tempted at this point. Daisy moved her eyes to Cassian, as he went over to pour up another glass, quite observant of his movements, mostly because her first thought was he could be irritated by the fact she hadn't told him her real name. Reasons for that she couldn't find, she couldn't even recall she had told Nigel - because the name Freya belonged in the past. Daisy shook her puzzled thoughts back to reality and turned her attention to her mother. "Katelyn isn't home, neither is Maya, if they are the ones you are searching for?" Daisy placed her hands on her hips, still with a frown on her face. Then again, her mother had never been in the house before, of course she was curious. Daisy took a deeper breath in and looked over to Cassian before mouthing: I'm sorry. Lifting one hand from her hip and scratched just underneath her eyebrow with her index finger, she tried to figure out how to get her out. "Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm still on Sydney time," she excused herself and turned to Daisy again. "Well, wee aren't, and I was actually busy spending time with my boyfriend, so," she took a sharper breath in, Michelle looked quickly over to Cassian then back to Daisy again, a bit more understanding on why her daughter perhaps wanted her out the house. "Maybe you can come back tomorrow, or something?" Daisy suggested, also quite hating that she was so bothered by her mother's unannounced surprise visit. But at this hour, knowing how their lives had been ages ago - she should have known she would be met this way. And if Daisy had been alone, she would most likely had attacked just by the thought of the worst possible.

"Well, I guess that I can come back tomorrow, if yo-" she was cut off by Daisy who clapped her hands. "Excellent plan," she planted a smile on her lips as she looked at her mother that came closer to her. "But only because he is such a good catch, I will be back tomorrow," she whispered to Daisy and gave her a small wink. Daisy took a deeper breath in. "I might be seeing you again tomorrow then? Pleasure meeting you." Michelle excused herself walking closer to the door. Daisy following her out. It wasn't that she was mad at her mother for arriving, it was just the timing and the way and Daisy had no issue addressing that. "And next time you knock, no using your telekinesis to open my doors, understood?" Daisy raised her brow a little bit, at least she knew how the door had been unlocked by knowing it was her mother. Another thing that wasn't okay about the arrival. "Jeg beklager at jeg forstyrret deg og for ulempen. Jeg ser deg i morgen," Michelle apologized making Daisy take a deeper breath in, giving her mother a brief yet tight hug. "See you tomorrow, alright? Dinner here at 6," she let go and her mother nodded to confirm. "There is a nice hotel just down town, its easy to find." Then closing the door once her mother finally had gotten into the car and started driving. Daisy took a deeper breath in and closed the door again, locking it. Finally breathing out putting her back against the door for a moment.

Her heart had been all up in gear and ready for the worst possible outcome, so getting back to ground again was something breathed out again, and made her way back to find Cassian. "I'm so sorry about her, she is a bit extra given times - yeah," she frowned a bit looking back over her shoulder before looking back at Cassian. She walked over to grab her own glass of wine on the coffee table, downing it, before placing it down again. "I've waited to hear from her since April, when I found Maya again - and everything with my brother - and she shows now to show up," Daisy took a slightly more annoyed breath in, "she should know better than just storming in."
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Time to reveal the truth   Time to reveal the truth EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 6:24 am

Cassian just nodded once at the wordless sorry that Daisy sent his way. He couldn’t really talk about why he was behaving like that. Or that was a lie, he could.  But not in front of Daisy’s mother which he had, well not the best impression of so far. Like he had remembered before, it would be the same if his mother had showed up unannounced and just walked around almost demanding that someone gave her attention. Didn’t really work on children when they got old. At least not when they were as old as him.

Maybe” Cassian said with a charming smile as Michelle asked her if he was going to be here the next day, he wasn’t actually sure, as there was so much work to do. He also had to make sure that everything was alrighty with Iris after he had found out what she had done the day before. To say that he was exhausted would be an understatement. Suddenly he felt like giving his father time off had been a bad idea. But just like anything else, Artemis had been very persuasive. And in the end, he deserved some time off like everyone else. Would just have been nice if there were more of them, than just one Cassian and Killian.

mmhm” Cassian mumbled with a smile as Daisy apologised again. “Don’t really have to apologise, I’m quite sure it would have gone around the same, if it had been my mother walking through the doors” he mumbled still not there, as his thoughts fluctuated around the fact, that he had bonded with his mate. And not even fucking realised it.

So, Freya, huh?” he said with a soft smile on his lips and a crease between his brows. She hadn’t seen his mark as he had hidden it after they had started dating. There wasn’t really a time where he thought it would be nice for her to see another name writing on his collarbone.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Time to reveal the truth   Time to reveal the truth EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 9:29 am

Daisy took a deeper breath in as he mentioned she didn't have to apologize, and chuckled a bit by the mention of his mother would have done the same. She took a few steps closer to him, seeing his mind where somewhere else, but she didn't know where. Then he said her birthname making her lick her lips a little bit. "Yeah, it's quite the story," she breathed out, feeling her heart beating a bit faster. Daisy didn't even know where to begin to explain it, but also knew in her heart that everything she could tell, he would understand one way or another. There was no easy life, it just depended on who and how the story was told. "I had a few bad encounters in my past I tried to run from back in the day, and changing my name sort of let me leave my past by the door," it was the short version of the story. It was also a story very untold, and bringing it back to life was weird. "My mother has her own way of dealing with that life, I think she sometimes forgets or represses what we went through, I know I do sometimes - but, she has just moved on with her life a long time ago,"she pressed her brows a bit together, shaking her head a little bit, "not that I blame her, she got into plenty of trouble on her own." Daisy shook her head lightly, "but your mind seems puzzled my love," she took another step closer to him and placed her arms around him.

It could just be the stress and him having overloaded himself with work that finally caught up with him. It took one to know one, and Daisy was also one for just putting to much on her shoulders. The banshee was also only one step from picking up his phone and call make sure he had at least a few days off. They both knew she would if she got the chance. But for some reason she didn't seem to diagnose the work stress for this.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Time to reveal the truth   Time to reveal the truth EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 9:35 pm

He nodded and listened to her story understanding very well the need to leave the past behind and call yourself something else. Not that he had ever gotten to that, but leaving your past behind because something horrible, awful, or stressing had happened. That he understood. He turned around as she added that he seemed puzzled his hand found her cheek and he know noticed how the electricity flooded through him as his skin touched hers. Funny how he could be so blind to it. “Sorry I’m just” he took in a deep breath and shook his head a little. He placed his glass on the table and let his fingers find his buttons on the shirt he was wearing.

I hear what you’re saying about your past, I get why you want to leave it behind but also why it’s hard that your mother doesn’t really seem to understand that there are other ways of coping” he gave her a smile letting his hand find her cheek as he pulled out of her arms again. “It’s just” he then opened another button taking in a deep breath. “Freya is the name, on my collarbone” as he had enough buttons open, he pulled it to the side and snapped his fingers to make it appear again. “I put an illusion over it, as I didn’t’ want you to look at another name while we were dating and I just, never really” he shook his head and laughed “Thought that it was you” he gave her a smile as he placed his hand against her cheek. “Seems like I’m sure forever, huh?” he joked as the bond was already sealed so that would make him very much unavailable for anyone else.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Time to reveal the truth   Time to reveal the truth EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 5:14 am

Daisy took a deeper breath in and nodded, listening to what he had to say, she was happy he understood. He gently pulled out of her arms, leaving his hand on her cheek. Daisy held her breath for a moment, pressing her brows a bit together at first waiting for whatever he had to say. Moving her eyes to the movement of him opening another button of his shirt. Daisy blinked a little when he revealed that Freya was the name on his collarbone, and as he snapped his finger, making it appear for her eyes. See, Daisy understood why he had hidden it, they never really had talked about the fact that she wasn't his mate, but it had been the main concern for her and her family with the relationship. Mostly because of the fact that what if he found his mate, and would have to leave her if he couldn't resist it. Never in her wildest dreams had she thought this was possible. But also to him confirming he hadn't known till this moment, how could he have known. Daisy took a deeper breath in, moving her eyes to his with a warmer smile blossoming up on her face. Seems like I’m sure forever, huh? She licked her lips as a little tender chuckle left her. Daisy also seemed to be realizing she hadn't really said much, "Seems like it," she replied softly, letting her hands cup his face, while letting her thumbs caress the skin. "I guess it's a good thing I love you very much then, huh?" It was odd how she had kept herself away from any close relationship after Nigel, yeah, sure there were a few people she had dated over the years, but nothing serious, nothing that had been as breathtaking and passionate.

It wasn't till she had met Cassian that she had found all that person, that person she wanted to be with. It had been a little scary at first, feeling your heart so intensely again, if not more than ever. "Are you okay with that?" She asked in a lower voice, lifting one of the hands from his face, brushing his hair a little back as she took a deeper breath in. Not that he had much of a choice now, but she still wanted him to be alright with it.  
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Time to reveal the truth   Time to reveal the truth EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 2:18 pm

He laughed and nodded as she told him it was a good thing that she loved him so much. “Would be quite horrible finding out you didn’t want me after this” he said still with a smirk on his lips, truth be told after he had lost his wife, he had slowed down. In the term he hadn’t been with anyone since he had found Daisy. Whereas before he hadn’t really thought about it, not who he hurt in the process nor if he got hurt too. Which he had, but that was a story for another time.

He let his blue eyes find hers as she asked if he was okay with it, closing them as her hands that had cupped his face found their way into his hair. He breathed out before he opened his eyes again, letting his own hands find her face and pulling her into a kiss. A soft and brief one before he pulled away, but only slightly. “Yes, I’m okay with that” he started and gave her a small smirk. “You Daisy are a wonderful woman, and I’m looking forward to spend the rest of my life with you, or you know until you get tired of me and throw me out” he laughed pulling her into another kiss.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Time to reveal the truth   Time to reveal the truth EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 5:49 pm

He breathed out and she carefully watched him for the response to her words, taking a deeper breath in herself as he placed his hands on her face. Daisy closed her eyes as he pulled her into a kiss, just a short one giving her the reply she needed without words, and she opened her eyes looking into his blue yet again. She breathed out as he confirmed he was okay with it, making her smile. Daisy's smile grew a brighter and warmer by his words, but didn't have much time to respond to before he pulled her into another kiss, kissing him back as she pulled him a little closer towards her. It was funny really, how he had come into her life, just sitting by the pond like that one morning to where they were now. This year had provided her with so much she never would have imagined finding, almost had given up on finding. Finally, unlocking their lips she placed her forehead against his, still with her eyes closed. "I'm looking forward to spending my life with you too," she replied with a soft voice and a warm smile. She really did. It was the first time in a while where she felt like all doors were suddenly open, and she couldn't wait for the adventures they had ahead of them. Cassian had already met the people she viewed as family, he people close to her, he was a part of that family. So, for now, she let her lips once again find his in a kiss once again.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Time to reveal the truth   Time to reveal the truth Empty

Time to reveal the truth
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion
» To tell you the truth
» A perspective, not the truth
» Truth and Consequences
» A heavy truth

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Boligområdet :: Royalty Lane-
Gå til: