Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The love you left behind

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Hope

Hope

Humør : I think my guardian angel drinks
Antal indlæg : 324

The love you left behind - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The love you left behind   The love you left behind - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 17, 2022 8:31 pm

She blinked a little as he asked her if she was seeing someone, then to say that she shouldn’t answer if she didn’t want to. Ending up then to say goodbye, or not in that direct manner but giving her a way to go if she wanted too.
You never were good at just waiting for people to give you the answer, which is why it worked, because I never really said anything” she chuckled shaking her head a little letting out a small sigh. Letting her fingers glide through her hair before she looked back at him. “I’m, sort of seeing one?” she said lifting a brow shrugging her shoulders. “It’s complicated, I haven’t really - I tended to stay away from relationships after you so -" she looked towards the door that she should be going out of, but instead they were still here, talking. “I’m just happy that you have one” she nodded, giving him a small smile, because that meant it was much easier to stay her ground and keep away. Especially when she never really knew where she was standing with Ace. Even though he had told her that there wasn’t anyone else, and that he was feeling some affection towards her. He had come by when she hadn’t texted him. Still didn’t mean that she understood what was going on with the two of them. Because she didn’t.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.
Antal indlæg : 193

IndlægEmne: Sv: The love you left behind   The love you left behind - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 17, 2022 8:49 pm

"I've never claimed to be a man of patience," he chuckled a little bit, but it was true what she said. Then she did reply to his first question, saying she was sort of seeing someone, did it mean it was new - or just somewhat complicated - it was complicated, well he related to the feeling. Because it was how Jamie first had felt when he met Sariel - okay second meeting, unless you counted love at first threat - which seemed to be a thing his brothers and himself had a thing with. More or less at least. "But you like this person?" Jamie then asked pressing his brows a bit together. He nodding a bit more when she said she was happy he had found someone, "it wasn't easy - it took me a while and a lot of shit from Archie till actually did anything about it," he chuckled a little bit, "but you know, it's us and our ever going fear of getting hurt - running away is far easier, but what we run from just comes to find us at some point," he let out a small sigh. "I hope you find what you are looking for."
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: The love you left behind   The love you left behind - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 17, 2022 9:06 pm

She let out a small sigh and shrugged while a smile was playing on her lips. “We - well, he was once married to Cassian’s sister, and he likes him, so his a good man, just - if not even more afraid of relationship than we were” licking her lips she raised her brow “And I know, small world isn’t it?” she shook her head “didn’t really give you an answer, I was sure about him until she came along, almost killed me the crazy - woman” she were so close to call her a bitch, and it came so natural that she corrected herself while being in his presents, not because he wasn’t the one to use curse words, but because they hadn’t done it in front of their kids.
That feeling hit her hard and she nodded when he told her that it was their fear and running away was easier. “Yeah, me too or else I’ll just keep doing what I do. Look out for my sisters, keep the hunters away from the vulnerable creatures in this world, if not I might try my luck with another one” she gave him a smile and a small laugh “I had my change, and I had my family, I think once was enough for me” she whispered, knowing it was hard to say when you lived forever. Or at least, wouldn’t die of old age. “You’re right, this is it, take care Jamie” she said giving him a small smile making a small wave as she turned around and started walking towards the door, doing everything in her power to keep the tears at bay.
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.
Antal indlæg : 193

IndlægEmne: Sv: The love you left behind   The love you left behind - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 18, 2022 12:10 pm

Jamie nodded a little bit to the information, as long as he was good to her, was there even more that he could ask for? He couldn't help but pull a little smile on the more afraid of a relationship than them. Well, might be the most complicated about it, if someone was afraid of going into a relationship. But a very small world indeed. Then something else was said, that a she came along and almost killed her. "Excuse me what?" Jamie blinked a little bit. Hope couldn't just say that someone had almost kill her and just expect him to move past it.

Jamie took a sharper breath in, and tried to put his thoughts together on what she said. "Maybe, maybe not. Sometimes life takes you by a surprise," wasn't it also him who had Jasmine appear into his life out of sudden, it wasn't like he ever had thought he would get over her either or being able to move on. But he had. Then he just watched her walk towards the door, feeling his heart heavy, because it was hard. But there was also a part of him finding it better to know she was alive, that she wasnt' dead.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: The love you left behind   The love you left behind - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 20, 2022 7:54 am

Hope looked over her shoulder hoping she had managed to keep her tears at bay. “I’ll tell you the story another time” she said with a soft smile, even though it took everything in her to say that line. Because that meant she had promised this wouldn’t be the last. Something in her wished it would be, because she wasn’t sure she could just look at him and see the man she used to love and not the man that she still saw her whole future with. What an odd feeling to stand with, now she would go home and drown away her sorrows, maybe make some food with Ayah, and then Ace would probably come by which would be odd. Having both her sister and the man that now lived in her apartment after Michelle had destroyed his own house more or less.
Take care of yourself Jamie” she said as the last thing before she walked out. Closing the door quietly behind her and while drying away her tears she walked towards the car and placed herself on the passenger seat. Waiting for Ayah and Sariel to come back, which they did not long ago. The beautiful woman that was now the one that would be there with Jamie in his ups and downs and create a family with, nodded towards her with a small smile before she walked inside. It didn’t take her long to find Jamie and place her arms around him. “It’s going to be okay” Sariel whispered pulling him a little closer.

Hope looked towards Ayah as she sat in and then closed her eyes, almost overwhelmed with fatigue. “Let’s get home” she whispered, just wanting to be anywhere but here.

___
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The love you left behind   The love you left behind - Page 2 Empty

The love you left behind
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» When there is nothing left to say, just keep silent and let it speak volumes of what is left unsaid
» It was like there was no more air left in the world
» When there's nothing left but pain
» And the damage I left behind
» It's been a mess since you left - Roman

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: