Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Remember what's important

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

Humør : Shut up, sit down and listen... Cunt.
Fag : Chemistry
Antal indlæg : 105

Remember what's important - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 22, 2022 9:06 pm

Mary-Jane pressed her lips together as Rose mentioned that they had lived for more than eight thousand years. How was she supposed to know that? Mary-Jane might be very smart, but a thing like that was something different. “It’s okay,” he replied when Rose apologized for having been a bit harsh on her. Firstly, she was used to most people being harsh on her, secondly, she believed she didn’t take it to heart. “Yeah, Ah gie it… It is a huir uv a emotional day,” she mumbled folding her lips. It wasn’t every day that you lost someone who you wanted to care for and wanted to get greatly into the community got killed. Mary-Jane believed that no matter what, Rose got more than enough explanations as to why she was acting up, after all, it was also a full moon tonight, which meant that she would be more in touch with her wolf. Soft sneering was almost a must for such a day. “I just think it’s better now than, Ah don’t ken when yoo’re older,” she explained and shrugged a little. “We don’t lest forever,” she almost whispered, knowing that she had seemingly pulled the shortest straw, except for that human huntress.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts
Antal indlæg : 121

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 10:55 am

Rose gave her a small smile as she said that it was okay. A small laugh left her as her head fell, and she looked down at her feet. “You can say that again,” she mumbled, letting her tongue glide over her lips before she lifted her head to look at Mary-Jane again. She took her cup and walked over to sit down. She should be talking with him about it now, rather than waiting. Mary-Jane was right, of course, but they were finally finding some peace in their life, and maybe it was the fact that she was scared of how he would react, especially after he had finally gotten his status back as a normal pureblood werewolf. What if it pushed him in the wrong direction?
Don’t you think your father will find a way?” Rose said with a small smile, even though it was easy to see the hint of sadness in it. “Like, I don’t think he would just let you go, so maybe there is another way for you”, she said, licking her lips as if it was different for her. She was just a werewolf; her parents were werewolves. There was nothing to indicate that any of them had some sort of ability to outrun death, and could she really go on living forever when her parents and siblings would die? She wasn’t sure it was a future she wanted for herself when it came down to it.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 07, 2022 12:44 pm

Mary-Jane let a chuckle leave her. A second later Rose spoke about her father, which made her look up. “Whit?” Her brows were furrowed a little, but raised when Rose explained. “Ah dunnae kinn,*” she mumbled and licked her lips, shrugging. “Ah don’t e'en ken if he has ever tint a child, ur if we’re jist a percent ay mony**” she said shaking her head. “He could probably bibbidi-bobbidi-boo something,” she said and crossed her arms, looking at her own mug chewing her own cheek for a moment. It was odd thinking about how she would die before, well, everyone else. Even Iris was something else now. “I honestly don’t ken whit is gonnae happen,” she said and shook her head a little, biting her lip. “E'en Iris is immortal noo,” she scoffed by the thought of how she was the only mortal one, except for that human that nobody knew much about. She hummed a little thoughtfully, “Ah shoods probably talk with mah dad abit his thooghts abit th' matter,” she said shrugging a little. “It’s somewhat funay how… Some ur mortal an’ some immortal, dornt ye hink? Hoo we sometimes don’t hink abit hoo much mair uir friends will gang ben in their life, an’ hoo they can correct their wrongs…*** And we jist… We hae thes… a body chance,”

___
*I don’t know,
**I don’t even know if he has ever lost a child, or if we’re just a percent of many,
*** How we sometimes don’t think about how much more our friends will go through in their life, and how they can correct their wrongs
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 9:15 pm

Rose shrugged a little when Mary-Jane mentioned that some were immortal and others weren’t; she didn’t know what she would rather be. Being alive long enough to experience loss so many times that you might get numb to it or cherish those around you as long as they were there because you knew life wasn’t forever?
I don’t know”, she shrugged, letting her tongue glide over her lips. “It’s not like I’m wishing I was immortal or anything; if I’m being honest, I can’t even picture living such a long life, the many things you have to go through, all those lives you end up living, do you even know who you are at the end of it?” she asked lifting a brow, now that she knew what had happened to Nick and had lost a friend so close to her, and after the loss of her brother she had first acted out but it had also made her life like there was no tomorrow, and when it came down to it was it even that bad? “the concept of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different outcome,” she said with a small smile, “I think no matter how much we wish to be someone else or to be better, we’ll always end up being the person we were, to begin with, and would you really want to live with yourself, forever?” she asked lifting a brow, she wasn’t sure she would want to.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 10:48 pm

Mary-Jane studied her friend as she replied that she wasn’t walking around wishing for immortality. She loved how smart Rose was, it gave such lovely conversations. She liked the perspective that Rose pulled out. Did someone know who they were in the end of such an eternal life? She doubted that. A short chuckle left the girl as she heard how Rose spoke about insanity. It was incredible, wasn’t it? The smile lessened when she continued to explain. “Well… Ah bide wi' myself everyday awreddy,” she laughed a little. “Ah hink it micht be huir uv a , huir uv a few fa woods loch tae bide wi' themselves forever*,” she added. “Mebbe yoo’ll be better at knowin' 'at ye can aye change fur th' better? an' yoo’re aye gettin' a second chance?**” she wondered and folded her hands around her cuppa.

*I think it might be very, very few who would like to live with themselves forever
**Maybe you’ll be better at knowing that you can always change for the better? And you’re always getting a second chance?
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 16, 2022 7:15 am

Rose shrugged a little when Mary-Jane mentioned that you could get to know a better you. “But do people really change, or do we just fool ourselves into thinking that we do? It’s like we hope that we can be something more, something better – but in truth, we should just accept who we are, and then we need to find people that wish to be with us regardless” she let her tongue glide over her lips looking down at her second cup of the day, or well, the second cup right now.
I think you can talk about this topic for such a long time that you wouldn’t even know why you started the conversation to begin with,” Rose laughed and looked up at her friend, a softer expression formed over her face as she let out a soft sigh “I’ve missed this” she mumbled, letting both hands form around her warm cup and didn’t break her eyes away from Mary-Jane.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 26, 2022 2:35 pm

Rose was being pessimistic now. But she understood it with all of the drama. It was difficult to remain positive in these situations and with the baggage they had after all of this time. She licked her lips thoughtfully because she could see the sense in it. “Weel, Ah kin whit yoo’re sayin', but mebbe…*” she hummed thoughtfully. Rose ended up explaining how one could talk about this for a long time, which Mary-Jane agreed on. It was a topic with many viewpoints, and one couldn’t just disagree with the other, because that was just simply how the other thought. She laughed with Rose mimicking the soft expression. When se looked at her, she started to realize just how much she appreciated the friendship, and how much she gained from it. “Me tay,” she said pulling a little extra on a smile. “Ye pure techt a lot tae me, Rose,**” she said softly. “Please don’t ever forgit ‘at,” she said looking at Rose with an almost sad expression, not that there was anything sad about what she said, but Mary-Jane had just really missed her friend and had honestly thought she had lost one of her most important friends.

*Well, I understand what you’re saying, but maybe
**You mean a lot to me, Rose

Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 26, 2022 10:50 pm

Rose let out a soft sigh as Mary-Jane told her that she meant a lot to her. It felt nice, at least to hear it out loud. But this whole talk had also made her somewhat sad; maybe it was just the aftermath of what had happened that was starting to get to her. She should call Neil, but there was something in her that was afraid that he wouldn’t be able to be there for her. Not in the way she needed, and then she would just blame him for something that wasn’t his fault, which was why she ended up doing nothing, which was just as bad. It really was a horrible circle she was putting herself in as of late.
I wish we had more time”, Rose said with a small smile as she looked up at her friend “, but I have to go soon, pack meeting and full moon”, she whispered, giving Mary-Jane a small smile, wanting nothing more than to go back into the old routines, but she also knew that it wouldn’t be that easy.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 04, 2022 4:07 pm

Mary-Jane nodded a little as Rose spoke about how she wished they had more time, “Yeah, Ah kne,” she spoke softly. “Bruce, come haur,” she said with a brighter voice, and shortly after the brown dog came running over to her. Mary-Jane looked up at her friend with a soft smile, “Ah’ll see ye soon, reit?” she mumbled softly, pulling a piece of hair behind her ear. “We can meit at th' usual spot?” she wondered. “Jist loch auld times?” she pressed her lips together into a thin line, “Ah pure techt if ye comin' tae th' acedemy, it… Ah don’t ken,” she looked down thoughtfully, thinking there might be a chance that quite a bunch of people would be having some crises psychologists help the next couple of weeks or days. After all, Mr. and Miss Walker might just want Rose to get that.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 09, 2022 10:15 pm

She got up from her seat and then walked with Mary-Jane to the door with a slight smile on her lips. “Yeah, I would like that; it might be a good idea not to hide away from everything that happened today”, she whispered, letting her tongue run over her lips; as she opened the door, she looked out of it towards the Nelson house where she saw the light was still on in Kemuel’s room. “Might want to go and check up on him?” she said with a thoughtful look before turning and smiling at her friend “don’t look surprised; I’ve noticed how much you’ve been coming and going?” she said with a slight smirk, before squatting down so she could say goodbye to Bruce. She would find a time to talk with Neil, just not tonight, hopefully, she would feel better tomorrow, or else, it wasn’t like she hadn’t put it off so many times since her small talk with Aleks, today of all days it didn’t help the fact of how much she missed him. Then she got up and pulled MJ into a hug before waving her off.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 09, 2022 11:14 pm

Mary-Jane nodded with a soft smile as Rose agreed how it might be good for them to hide away from everything. As the door was opened, she did the same as Rose, noticing how Kemuel’s light was still on. When Rose spoke about checking up on him, she turned her eyes back to her, slightly wider than usual. One thing was how she had mentioned she might take Bruce to him, but another thing was how Rose was telling Mary-Jane to check up on him as in herself. Rose however explained how she had figured it. She folded her lips. “Yeah, ye ken, we sneak it an' slash tires in th' nicht,” she joked, pushing away what Rose was suggesting. Mary-Jane would have to talk to Kemuel herself about that before Rose started getting ideas. Oh, the work.
She let Rose pet Bruce and afterward gave Rose a hug, even though some chills spread from where her arms had been around her. As soon as they let go of each other, she told Bruce to follow her and waved goodbye to Rose, looking back a couple of times to see if Rose had gotten back inside, or if she was spying on her. She sighed softly before she pulled her phone up.

[21:18] I hope you’re up for Bruce-cuddles, bc I’m at your door in a min Remember what's important - Page 2 1f415
[21:18] *We're

She cursed herself for the mistake she had made. She looked at the message shortly before went from the street up to the front door. Could she allow herself to ring the bell at this hour? Fuck it. She pressed the doorbell.
Kemuel

Kemuel

Humør : Never want to go fishing again
Fag : Psychology + math + swimming + track + speech + socialstudies
Antal indlæg : 174

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 16, 2022 7:40 pm

At this point, he had drawn a couple of pictures in the memory of Nick; when he had been told, he wasn't even sure what had happened around him, nor what had been going on inside of his head; it had been like he had completely shut off, almost like a computer where the off switch had been clicked, and he powered down.
At this point, he was just sitting on the floor, crumpled paper lying around him when he hadn't been happy about how it had come out; tears had been running down his cheeks as he silently had been sitting for himself, telling everyone that had tried to get in, to bugger off and that he wasn't in the mood for company. Luckily for him, they had respected his wishes. But the funny thing was when it came down to it, he didn't want to be alone, far from it, really. But of course, it wasn't his family's strong suit to actually tell people what they wanted.

The phone beside him vibrated, and for a moment, he wondered if he even wanted to look, but something compelled him to, and he picked it up and looked at it.
A soft smile formed over his lips as he saw who it was from, and before he could stop himself, he had already gotten up from where he had been sitting and walked down the stairs. He just managed to get there; as someone rang the bell, a smaller smile formed, and he opened the door looking at her. "Hey", he whispered before stepping to the side so she and Bruce could get inside.
"Let's just go up to my room", he hummed before closing the door and gesturing for them to go up first, petting Bruce on the way. He breathed out as if he had been holding his breath as he entered his room. He looked at the many papers, and without saying much else, he started to tidy up.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 16, 2022 9:36 pm

She had only just rung the bell before the door opened. A small, but noticeable smile formed on her lips. “Hi,” she spoke softly. Bruce’s tail was wagging excitedly behind them, waiting for Mary-Jane to signal him to be allowed inside and relax. As soon as Kemuel moved, she stepped in and with a small signal of her hand, Bruce waited till she was completely inside before he stepped in. A small hum left her in approval of going to his room. She walked up first, and Bruce right behind her, looking back a couple of times to make sure Kemuel was actually following.
Mary-Jane entered like she usually did. She walked over to sit on his bed, though her eyes noticed the many papers. She looked up at him as he sighed, her eyes following him for only a second as he started to tidy up. “You don’t have to,” she mumbled and leaned down to pick one of the crumbled papers up, getting up from her seat. If he seemed to continue to tidy up, she would pick more crumbled papers up to help him, without snooping in the drawings. If he stopped, she would simply just walk over to him pulling a crooked, sympathetic smile. She understood the pain, but of course, the pain was never experienced in the same way, “Can I look?” she would ask if he had stopped tidying up.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 9:49 pm

He stood there with a couple of papers in his hands when she told him that he didn’t have to. He should probably wait, shouldn’t he? With a soft sigh he sat down on the floor, looking up at her before nodding to her question; “yeah of course, if you want” he let out a soft sigh, letting his own eyes scan the papers he was holding, the silhouette of Nick sitting and drawing himself. With the help of his teachers, he was slowly starting to unlock it more, being able to recall moments that he wanted to draw later on, in such a perfection that it was almost as if he had a photographic memory. If that only was used to remember math problems, but sadly it was only helping when it came to people and faces.
Putting down the papers he let out a soft sigh, and his fingers glided over his cheek, feeling the slight prickle from his stubble that was growing, he needed to shave soon, unless he wanted an uneven and not very pretty beard. Which wasn’t really the look he was going for if he was being honest. “Do you want something to drink, by the way?” he asked, rather suddenly, but he had only just noticed and was already starting to feel embarrassed that he had forgotten to ask before going upstairs.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 10:10 pm

He stopped tidying up which led her to ask if she could take a look at his drawings. She always envied what he was capable of. The crooked smile stayed on her lips as he allowed her to take a look if she wanted. She chose to sit down somewhat in front of him and opened some of the drawings that he had crumbled together. She folded her lips as she saw the silhouette of Nick. She felt how her eyes watered and how the whole system was getting warmer. Bruce was quick to dot her shoulder before he squeezed his head in between her torso and her arm. It made her take her focus away from the drawing. She looked toward the dog and let the back of her hand run under her nose shortly. “Fuck,” she mumbled as her fingers found one of her eyes shortly after, rubbing it a little to convince it to stop watering. She looked up, holding onto her upper lashes, so the eye she had rubbed was closed. She laughed a little, letting go of her lashes so her eye could open, “It’s fine really,” she said pulling a smaller smile. Her eyes studied his face a little. It didn’t take a fool to know that he had been upset. “But maybe we should get some water,” she said and let the hand closest to Bruce rub him a little before Bruce slowly walked over to Kemuel. He laid down, with his head resting on Kemuel’s thigh. Mary-Jane chuckled a little by it, “Should I get it?” she offered, believing a little alone time with Bruce wouldn’t do any harm.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 26, 2022 5:06 pm

He didn’t say anything when he saw how she got upset by seeing the drawings. He understood, maybe better than most would. He had drawn his mother over and over after she had died. His father had gotten so upset that he had burned everything that he had to draw on. That had made him start drawing on the walls of the bedroom he had acquired while living in the small cottage out in nowhere. It felt odd, not knowing where it was. His father had brought him there while he had been asleep, and then Remiel had gotten him back through teleportation.
It's okay,” he said in a low tone when she cursed; he had gotten increasingly used to it, so he didn’t even notice it. At least not how he had done before.
He nodded, but before he got up, Bruce had walked over and placed his head on his thigh. A small smile formed over his lips “that would be nice if you could,” he said as his hands glided over Bruce's warm and soft coat.
If it’s not too much trouble?” he added, looking up at her as a small sigh left him.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 27, 2022 8:19 am

She was told that it was okay, and she figured that it either was her cursing or her getting upset. After all, they could relate to each other, even though Mary-Jane didn’t paint. Now that she didn’t have her grandmother anymore, she honestly didn’t know what she did. She just existed, spent time with Bruce, and tried to keep her family proud of her. It was also a lot of losses within such a short time for her with both Starla and Nick. At one point she was going to shed tears in front of another, and she found it comforting that it was Kemuel who saw how her eyes watered. She knew things were taken slow and that she wouldn’t bounce away from his comfort like she would with her family. Odd, wasn’t it? Was it because she wished to be strong for them? Probably.
It calmed Mary-Jane to see how Bruce could be at service to multiple people on this night. She nodded and corrected her eyes from Kemuel petting Bruce to Kemuel’s eyes, “Nae, it’s all okay,” she insisted. “Tak’ yer time, ‘kay? I’ll be back in a minute,” she assured him. She left his room somewhat quietly, and without making much noise she walked downstairs and found a jug to fill with water and two glasses. Then they wouldn’t have to run to the sink to get more. She walked back upstairs, listening carefully for anyone, but it seemed like she for once had piece walking around in the house.
She knocked before she entered, not believing he would ever ask her to stay out. She walked over to his table where she found room for the glasses before she filled each of them and put the jug down to bring him his glass. “We never gie any rest,” she spoke softly, looking at his glass and gesturing to clink glasses.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 29, 2022 4:46 pm

Kemuel moved just enough so his back was against the bed, then he closed his eyes, and let his hand mindless wander over the soft fur. He had always found it such a strength in animals, especially such as dogs, that were incredibly loyal and never asked for anything in return. Even if you considered that the dog wanted to go out to do its business, and then of course food and a lot of pets. But even then, the dog would follow, no matter what the owner had done or hadn’t done; to him, that was the ultimate love confession anyone could ever give, he was just saddened by how many took it for granted. How easy it was to be strong when you hit someone that would never hit back or couldn’t tell you with words that you needed them to stop.
He was pulled out of his stream of consciousness when Mary-Jane knocked on the door and came in with glasses and a giant jug of water.
He laughed and took the glass when; “hear, hear” he hummed before taking a sip and then leaned back again.
So, how are you?” he asked, knowing that she was probably here to ask him how he was but just from what she had experienced the first few minutes she had spent in his room.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important - Page 2 Empty

Remember what's important
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» The most important question - Jessalyn [Fortidsemne]
» You're blind to whats around you [TW]
» ✦ I see whats mine and take it - xxx (Lector)
» Whats behind the red door? - Tidus
» Remember me

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Raymond Street :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: