Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Remember what's important

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts
Antal indlæg : 121

Remember what's important Empty
IndlægEmne: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 11:39 am

Dedicated to @Mary-Jane

Date | 18th of march
Time | Evening
Attire | Not important right now
Location | The police station
Notes | Rose is calling MJ, the thread will later be at the Walkers

After having asked Iris if it was okay if she called Mary-Jane, Rose had stepped away from the others. Giving herself the time to take a few calming breaths. She hadn’t really called or texted Mary-Jane since last year, where she had more or less disappeared because of everything just becoming too much. She had of course texted merry Christmas and happy new year’s. They had talked a little, when Zadkiel had been hurt. But not something of note.
Rose closed her eyes for a moment, as she pressed her phone against her ear. Feeling the raspy breath that left her. Not only was this extremely hard news to deliver, but she didn’t want Mary-Jane to think that it was the only reason that she called. But because, all of this had just reminded her how much people in her life meant to her, and that she shouldn’t throw it all away because of her anger. That she needed to remember to protect the things that had come in her life. And she had always cared so much for Mary-Jane.
Hi” Rose whispered, then she cleared her throat “Hi, it’s Rose” she said when Mary-Jane picked up. “Where are you?” she asked, licking her lips, looking around the police station that she was standing in. She wanted to make sure that she wasn’t all alone when she delivered the news.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

Humør : Shut up, sit down and listen... Cunt.
Fag : Chemistry
Antal indlæg : 105

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 1:28 pm

Mary-Jane sat in her room and played with Bruce. Most of all, she tried to teach him a trick, that would make her feel like an ‘airbender’ from Avatar. Childish, yes, but it could bring a little joy into her ever so dull world when she was alone. Everything had been quite grey ever since Starla had died, and she had honestly just found a happiness in the love that her father had for Atarah, the woman that felt more like a mom than any other woman before. Bruce was standing between her legs, and she had bended forward with her hand on each side of him and with a rotation of her torso and arms she gestured him to move out and around her leg. Almost as if Bruce was told to make the number eight around her legs. Her phone rang in the middle of a laugh, and she quickly moved to her night table where she noticed that it was Rose who was calling. She furrowed her brows a little. A call? Mary-Jane picked up the phone, panting a little, “Hi?” she said a little confused about why Rose was calling. It wasn’t because she didn’t want Rose to call, but it had just been such a long time since they had done such a thing. Talk over the phone. Her heart was beating a little quick as Bruce and Mary-Jane had been a little too quick with the trick. She honestly had also gotten a little dizzy. “Yeah, hey, wassup?” she said as Rose announced who it was. She furrowed her brows a little as Rose asked where she was. Had they agreed to meet somewhere? Wasn’t she where she was supposed to be? She had after all just gotten home from work. “I’m in my room,” she replied blinking a little. It was clear on her voice that she was a little confused. She looked down at Bruce who was wagging his tail like crazy.
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 1:38 pm

Rose bit down her lip, as Mary-Jane asked what was up. She closed her eyes for a moment and let out a shaky breath as she looked around again. She had honestly not thought that there would be any more tears to cry, but the silently rolled down her cheeks. “I just” now she understood why it was so hard to tell people that someone they knew had died. She had been so mad, that it had taken so long before she had gotten the news that her brother had been killed in a freak accident. Yes, accident. Because what had happened today, that had been a cold-hearted murder. A person that just ended two lives because he could. No reason, just, gone.  
I’m sorry that I just left like that, that I didn’t call or text you” she whispered “I just, I needed space, from my head and, it wasn’t because you told your father that I had hit you, it was just a really bad excuse, and I’m so, so sorry Mary-Jane” she whispered, letting her hand glide over her mouth as she chocked back the sobs that escaped her throat. She really was, if anything this had made her see what was important. And one of those persons were indeed Mary-Jane. One she had left behind, which was much worse than what she had done to her.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 1:54 pm

Mary-Jane immediately heard how Rose breath was a little shaky and got from confused to worried. Shit. What was going on? Her eyes started to pinpoint everything she needed to get going. There was no doubt, that even though they hadn’t spoken in ages, Mary-Jane wouldn’t hesitate a second to leave and comfort Rose anyway she could. Maybe it was some kind of perk Rose had for being the first crush?
Mary-Jane sat down as Rose continued to speak. Mary-Jane tried to pull a smile while she held the phone against her ear. The smile was shaky and clearly sad. She wanted to ask her about more of it, but no sound left, but a pop from a bubble of saliva that had been created as she had tried to find the words. “You’re here now,” she spoke softly keeping tears away and looked up. “I’m sorry too,” she exhaled with a soft voice closing her eyes, imagining herself  trying to comfort Rose. Rose had done what she had believed was the best for her, even though it had broken Mary-Jane’s heart and the crush she had on her.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 2:53 pm

She was here now, that was true. Rose was just happy that it didn’t sound like she was too late. The young werewolf bit down her lip and closed her eyes. Exhaling once again, feeling how her shoulders glided down for a moment. “You shouldn’t be sorry” she whispered, feeling a small smile tug at the side of her lips. She swallowed, and let her fingers dry away the tears that had fallen down her cheeks. “I’m also calling, because something happened” she finally got to the heart of the matter, not that she felt ready to say it. Far from it really.
Rose gently parted her lips with her tongue and let it run over the rough surface. It should remind her that she needed to wear some lip balm not that it did at the moment. As her mind was somewhere else completely. She cleared her throat and closed her eyes, but as she opened her mouth a sob left her. Almost unable to speak for a moment. “Nick, Nick’s dead” she whispered feeling how tears ran down her cheeks again. He had started the same year as Rose, even if they hadn’t any classes together, she had hung out with him. Always found it rather interesting that he as an alpha, hadn’t acted like he had been one. She knew how much Kemuel had talked with him, because they had the same classes and had abilities that matched in the arts.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 6:27 pm

Rose assured her that Mary-Jane shouldn’t be sorry. But she was and she would forever be. She had definitely learned something from it. What Mary-Jane had done and put a violent tag on Rose was the worst. She honestly hated herself for it.
Rose revealed that there was more for the call. Something had happened. Her stomach turned and she gave Bruce a short pet. The sob that left Rose made everything tighten in Mary-Janes body. When the news finally was said Mary-Jane sat quiet for a moment, looking at Bruce. Was it a joke? She swallowed a lump in her throat, letting a nervous laugh leave her. “That-that’s not funny, Rose,” she said in denial. Her voice was also clear that she didn't want to believe what was being told. She gestured Bruce to get up from his sitting position and with quite the pace she moved to the living room where she turned on the television to see if she could find any news about it. And there it was. “B-but I-” she wanted to protest and say that she had talked to him earlier, but the words didn’t leave her. She rubbed her eyes. “Fuck,” she cursed and sat herself down, feeling how her heart was racing in her chest. “Where are you?” she wondered and got Bruce to lay himself on top of her legs.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 6:34 pm

She really wished she was joking, not that she would ever do something so cruel. “I know” she whispered, licking her lips, letting her fingers catch some of the tears that glided down her cheeks. “But he is, we saw it happening” she chocked back, leaning her head back to get herself to calm down and not fall apart completely. Where was she? She looked over her shoulder and saw how Iris was telling Kemuel. This might be one of the worst days of her life, only topped with the fact that her oldest brother had died. “We are at the police station” she explained, biting down on her lips and closing her eyes. “Aurora was there, she wouldn’t let go of him after he had died, it was some of those piss of an excuse Russian werewolves that did it, him and his mother, they killed them in cold blood, it’s completely sick – I” anger was so easy to take a hold of, instead of the sorrow that had penetrated her chest. She took a deep breath in and let out “it happened so quick” she got out, letting her hand glide over her face, leaning against the wall she was standing by.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 7:01 pm

She glanced towards the television and her lips were pulled downwards. “What?” her accent was thick and filled with sadness. We saw it happening. She had truly hoped that no one would experience a death firsthand. She had seen her grandmother die in front of her. Who else besides from Rose had seen it? Her heart ached and she closed her eyes. Her breath was quite shallow, which Bruce pointed out and nuzzled up to her. “Fuck,” she hissed of herself, rubbing her cheek shortly. She listened to where Rose was with… Someone else. She closed her eyes tightly as she explained, even though it wasn’t really in details it was way more than Mary-Jane believed she could handle right now. “Jesus, fuck” she cursed. Both girls on each side of the phone took a little moment to collect themselves. Tears streamed down her cheek. A choked sob left her. She heard her father suddenly move around in her end of the house, which made her eyes widen. Even though her heart was acting up in sorrow, she managed to push Bruce of her. She gave him a small treat. “Good boy,” she whispered through her raspy voice. She moved up to stand in front of the television and changed channel. She rubbed her eyes and cleared her throat a little. “Who was with you?” she almost whispered.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 9:46 pm

She understood how Mary-Jane reacted, besides everyone reacted differently when someone found out that a person they knew had died. If anything, her family was a great example on how they had all handled the death of Romeo. One shouldn’t discriminate, just like death didn’t. It just took and left nothing behind.
Who was with her? “Roman” she answered, letting her fingers glide through her dark brown hair. “We were out for a walk, Iris and Nathaniel were in the neighbourhood and came when the wolves ran off, your sister is calling Kemuel right now, I asked if I could call you myself” she added, making sure that Mary-Jane didn’t think that her sister didn’t want to deliver the news. “Fuck, I hate this feeling” she groaned, pressing her hand against her chest and started rubbing. “I can’t believe his actually gone” she shook her head, looking towards Aaron and Aurora “Aaron is here, I think his going to drive me and Roman home as well” she was just talking now, because she honestly had no idea what else to do. Aurora’s scream was still playing on repeat in her mind. Repeatedly, and the scene as the shapeshifter had scrambled towards Nick’s dead body after his heart had been ripped out of his chest.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptySøn Feb 13, 2022 5:04 pm

Her brother had been there with him. The one who hadn’t been shot two months ago. Jesus it was simply just like everything in Aston was being turned upside down. It was just so… Awful. Iris and Nathaniel were there too. Jesus she could just imagine how awful it must’ve been to see. She nodded a little as Rose said she wanted to call Mary-Jane herself. Somehow, she didn’t think that much about how her sister hadn’t been the one calling, she thought more about how Rose had insisted to call her. It warmed. She closed her eyes for a moment still acting like she was watching television. She had to push that feeling down that Rose kept bringing up without knowing. She mumbled a soft okay to Rose, not really knowing what to do or say. No matter what she felt a little frozen in this spot. A soft chuckle left Mary-Jane as Rose said she hated the feeling. No, it wasn’t because she found it funny, but simply because she agreed, “Yeah,” she whispered. “Neither can I,” she said taking a greater breath in before she leaned a little down to caress Bruce. She licked her lips while Rose explained that Aaron was there. “And what about Aurora, Iris and Nathaniel?” she spoke softly. Of course, the lovebirds could always go somewhere. They had each other after all. “I can swing by with Bruce if you want?” she said still petting the dog that was standing right in front of her. “Might take Bruce to Kemuel and Sera too,” she spoke softly. They too could use a good dog like Bruce.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 11:51 am

She turned her head towards the others to hear what they were talking about. Letting out a small breath. “I think Iris is going home, and Nathaniel and Roman are going to Katelyn’s to explain what happened” she mumbled, she nodded, then realised that Mary-Jane wasn’t able to see it. “I would love that, I just, it’s a full moon tonight, so I have to leave for a pack meeting, but I think Kemuel would love the company as well” she explained, knowing that Kemuel and MJ had spent more time together the past few weeks, months, maybe? She wasn’t sure. She had after all been a little away from everyone, not only Mary-Jane. She was just happy that Roman had been glad to see her again, and not just given her a cold shoulder. Which she had sort of deserved.
Text me, when you know when you’ll be there, I have to go” she ended the call with a sad smile. And walked towards the others.

At the Walkers house

Rose still couldn’t believe everything that had been going on lately. She was sitting in the kitchen drinking a hot chocolate when she heard a car drive up to the house. “I’ll get it!” she shouted and ran towards the door and opened it. A small shy smile formed on her lips. “Hi” she whispered, feeling a tug in her stomach. It even felt like it was trying to flip inside of her. Something was talking over the phone, another thing was standing face to face.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 2:57 pm

“Can you tell her dad’s home?” she wondered. Iris might appreciate knowing that she wasn’t all alone now that Mary-Jane was leaving had offered to visit the Walkers. She nodded, and just like Rose, she realized that she couldn’t see it, “Yeah, then I can go to the Nelson’s when you have to leave, or something,” she suggested. There was after all some perks of the two families living on the same street. If the Nelson’s for some reason didn’t want Mary-Jane and the trusty little dog visiting, well then, she could just go home. “Will do,” she responded before she hung up. With Bruce by her side, she managed to get herself and him dressed to get going. Instead of facing her father, she simply called to him that she was visiting some friends on Raymond Street, that she would be home late and that she brought Bruce with her.

At the Walker’s

Sure she could’ve gotten a lift or taken a car – but still being unsure about driving she chose to take the bus even though it could be awful with public transport when you really wished for physical distance. Which she especially did when she was in transport. Luckily, she had Bruce with her who managed to stand so it would take effort to touch her. So, she had walked the from the busstop to the Walker’s house and before she could even knock on the door, the door was opened. Mary-Jane pulled a crooked smile by the sight of Rose. “Hi” she greeted back. She hadn’t seen her in forever, and her stomach still made butterflies even though she knew that. For a short second she was only able to take her in, while her thoughts spiraled about what to say. With no words, but a smile that slowly started to quiver a little she took a step inside and wrapped her arms around her. “I’m so sorry for blaming you for something you didn’t do,” she knew very well that Nick’s death should weigh more, but the guilt that been weighing on her chest for so long, compared to Nick’s death which yet hadn’t hit her fully.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 4:01 pm

For a moment there was nothing but silence between them.
Rose let herself take her in, there was something that had changed about her. But she couldn’t put a finger on it at first. Bruce had gotten so big; it was insane how quickly puppies grew up. Then she turned her eyes back towards the shapeshifter instead, as she started taking step towards her. Now, Rose had always known that Mary-Jane had been more physical with her, than she normally was with others. But that could easily have changed, especially since she had just left like she had done. But that theory was quickly put down, as arms folded around her, and she felt her soft voice not far from her ear. Rose felt her lips quiver for a moment before she closed her eyes and let her arms fold around Mary-Jane as well. “I’m sorry for just walking away like that” she whispered as well, just letting themselves stand there for a moment. “But also, you’re forgiven, even though there is nothing to forgive” she whispered, knowing that sometimes one needed to hear the words; I forgive you. Before you could really comprehend that a person had done it. After everything, especially after today, Rose had gotten her eyes opened. Life was too short to walk around and hold on to grudges like that. Then she slowly let go of her friend again. “Want some hot chocolate, or maybe a cup of tea?” she asked, moving so both her and Bruce could enter the home.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyFre Feb 18, 2022 4:33 pm

She felt how it took a little moment before Rose reacted to the hug. There was something about that, that she liked. The hesitation because it somehow showed how they both appreciated and were cautious if her boundaries. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sound of Rose’s voice. It was so much better to hear in person than over the phone. There were so many more nuances, and you would be able to read her facial features. Rose forgave her, which she appreciated, though none of them would never forget what had been done nor said. Mary-Jane had made a mistake and learned from it. Besides, her grandmother had died not long after, and that was one way to learn it, because Mary-Jane continuously blamed herself, and wondered if she would have survived longer if she had been in an institution.
When Rose slowly let to, Mary-Jane did too, and corrected a piece of her own hair behind her ear while Rose asked for something to drink. “Tea would be great,” she responded with a soft voice, and as there was made space for her and Bruce to enter, she did. When they got inside Mary-Jane ordered Bruce to sit before she took of any equipment that Bruce carried. When he was all clear, she let him walk of. Then she would take of her jacket and own shoes before she would turn to Rose, send her a short smile, and follow her.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 8:39 am

You got it” she said with a soft smile, and stood there for a while, watching how Mary-Jane took of the harness that Bruce was wearing and his collar. She still couldn’t’ get over the fact just how big he already was. Waggling his tail as he finally was free to go explore where he had entered. She wondered for a while if he could even remember that he had been there before. Licking her lips, she turned towards MJ and nodded a little before she turned around and walked into the kitchen and started to fill the kettle with water. “I heard from Kemuel that you and he are seeing a lot to each other, I’m really happy to hear that” she said with a soft smile forming on her lips as she turned and leaned against the counter, wanting to talk about anything else than what she had witnessed today. It just, it came a little too close to home when you thought about the fact that she had only just lost her brother last year. Wounds were only know starting to heal, not that they would ever heal completely, but they weren’t bleeding or affecting her on a daily basis. Which also scared her, the fact that she sometimes woke up and didn’t think about it, and sometimes an entire day could go without her even letting her thoughts wander to how things would look know if he was still alive. Which made her incredibly embarrassed, as she almost felt like she should think about it, all the time. But that wasn’t living, it was only survival. And she wanted to live.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 6:02 pm

Mary-Jane leaned against one of the kitchen counters and put her hands on it while she watched Rose fill the kettle with water. Her heart fluttered a little, but it was nothing that she herself picked up on. “Yeah. We talk a lot,” she said and nodded a little. “A lot of things happened when you left,” she sighed, “I’m starting more classes this summer,” she told Rose. “I thought, chemistry is too boring for me. Like, I’m not getting anything out of it,” she said, understanding very well that Rose wanted to talk about something else. “Swimming, material arts and track is considered,” she licked her lips a little thinking if she was going to be bored in material arts. “I don’t know, maybe I’ll throw some dancing in. I don’t have any rhythm,” she laughed a little. “But it’ll mean that we won’t really have any subjects together,” she said feeling how her throat tightened a little, “So, I guess I’ll just have to see more to you after school?” she suggested, hoping that the two smart girls could do something productive together, or maybe it would fire up an idea for Rose too. She was bored in class too, right? Under stimulated.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyTors Feb 24, 2022 5:20 am

She nodded, she knew a lot of things had happened since she had fallen off the grid, so to speak. But it had also been necessary. She needed to peace and quiet to gather her thoughts, and Fenris had helped her with how to use her ability and used his position as a former psychologist to sit down with her, and just talk. She had really needed that. For a man that could look so annoyed all the time, there was something incredibly caring in him, which was, weird. But it had helped in the end, which Rose was grateful for.
She nodded while Mary-Jane explained what was going on with her, and what she had been up to since they had last met. Making the tea ready before she walked over to the eating table and sat it down, looking at her half drunken hot chocolate, wondering if she should maybe make another. But thought otherwise as she sat down and motioned for Mary-Jane to do the same. “Sounds like a really good idea, challenge yourself in those areas that doesn’t come easy to you” she chuckled, understanding the feeling that classes could get a little boring, because you were smarter than the teacher. “Yeah, that would be really nice” Rose said with a soft smile, wanting to try to rebuild the friendship that had been cracked.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyLør Feb 26, 2022 1:37 pm

Mary-Jane sat down with Rose by the dining table and let her hands grab around the tea that Rose had made for her and listened to her reaction on the choices of subjects. She nodded a little. “Yeah. Challenge,” she almost repeated Rose’s words, as if she had to convince herself that the new subjects were going to be a challenge for her. There was just something about it which made it seem… Well not as much a challenge to her. After all material arts was something, she was quite professional in, but swimming and track would keep her fit – and dancing too if she chose that. It was odd having to search for physical subjects because you were certain that any other subject wouldn’t challenge her enough. “Deal,” she said before she took a little sip with the smile that was quite rare – unless your name was Rose or Kemuel.
“Please tell me if I’m a bit to nosey, but… Where did you go?” she wondered. She sat quite comfortably with her legs in tailors position on the stool and each hand on the cup a little hunched over looking at the girl she believed she had lost forever.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 10:23 am

She took a sip of her cup and then looked up when Mary-Jane asked her where she went. Licking her lips, she looked down at her cup and then shrugged, mostly because she didn’t really know how to explain. “I got shot, a few months back” she started giving Mary-Jane a small smile, not wanting her to feel guilty about anything, but that had been the reason why she needed to get away. “I, well, after it happened no one really checked up on a me, so I just… got mad which ended up with me packing my bags and then I moved in with my boyfriend and his father, by the city center” she explained letting her fingers glide over her temple it really was more complicated than normal. “Neil, his mother is the first beta, and one of the first pureblood werewolves, apparently there is this family of werewolves that has a curse so they live forever and revive after they are killed” she gave MJ a small smile letting things sink in a little before she continued, what would probably be a lot of her just talking to explain what had happened. “Well, Neil was a rouge, but his uncle apparently possesses the ability to restore a rouges status, so, that is what happened and after that was done, I came home – and now I’m here” she said nodding a little looking up towards MJ to see if she had lost her halfway through her explanation.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 11:51 am

Mary-Jane raised her brows as she said she had been shot. “What,” she whispered, mostly out of surprise, because she truly understood what her friend was telling her. She furrowed her brows a little as she mentioned how no one checked up on her. Mary-Jane felt somewhat guilty for that. She should’ve tried more, even though in reality, there was nothing she could’ve done. At that time, they didn’t speak at all. Her stomach turned when she explained that she moved in with her boyfriend and his father. Even though Mary-Jane was confident that she was done with crushing on Rose, she couldn’t help herself but thinking about what if’s…
She blinked a little rapidly as she mentioned Neil’s mother and the family that he was linked to. Now, had Mary-Jane known more about this guy, she certainly would be impressed, but as of right now, she was just flabbergasted that there still existed some of the first werewolves. It was unbelievable. She continued to explain about how her boyfriend got his status restored and how she was now here. “It really sounds… Complicated… and stressful,” she said and shook her head a little. Her tongue twisted a little, “And things are still working out between you and your boyfriend? Like, are you happy with him?” she wondered, not knowing exactly where to start, to assure herself that Rose was… doing alright. It was not easy to be doing alright when you had just witnessed someone die. She seriously couldn’t believe that she had been witnessing that, though she didn’t know the details.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyTirs Mar 01, 2022 4:44 pm

Rose nodded along with the words, it was complicated and stressful, she wasn’t about to lie about that, because who wouldn’t find it so? Her eyes looked up when MJ asked how things were with her boyfriend, a soft smile formed over her lips as she titled her head, it was weird talking about it. Mostly because she didn’t think anyone had asked her that, if she was happy with him. “Very” she whispered, almost as if it was a secret to be held between the two girls sitting around the dinner table. “But is also as you said a little complicated, because his in another pack and I’m in this one, and then there is the part about him being my mate, which – yeah, it is a process, and we are figuring it out” she said with a decisive nod and let her tongue run over her lips before she drank the last of her chocolate.
A small sigh left her as she looked at the empty cup and then she looked back at Mary-Jane with a small smile. She knew it was some getting used too. The whole getting back into knowing each other, it was incredible how much a person could change in such a short period of time. Which she really did think she had.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyTors Mar 03, 2022 10:45 am

Mary-Jane mimicked Rose’s soft smile as she had asked about her boyfriend. Good sign. Mary-Jane was happy that it seemingly wasn’t something bad Rose had ended up in. It made her able to rest her soul just a bit. It made it easier to put the crush away she had. At least that was what she convinced herself of. She raised her brows a little as she mentioned it also was a little complicated. They were in different packs. It made the inner corner of Mary-Jane’s eyebrows raise a little. “Wait, he’s your mate? Tell me more” she whispered almost a little surprised and also interested. Good thing that Mary-Jane already was in the process of putting away the crush, because if she hadn’t, well she might as well just pack her bags. The only thing that worried Mary-Jane a little was whether or not her boyfriend had her as a mate, because would he dare to leave her? Would he dare to be a dick, just like every other male on this fucking planet?
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 7:31 am

She nodded slowly when she asked if he was his mate. She folded her lips together, letting out a small sigh before she got up and walked towards the kettle to start making herself another cup of warm chocolate. She also needed to be aware of the time, needing to get to the pack meeting before she had to transform, but as she looked at the clock, she could see there was still a couple of hours before that was necessary. “Well, it’s not like with witches, but a wolf finds a mate that they want to be with for the rest of their lives, they also do this in the wild, you know normal wolves” she said with a chuckle when she looked towards her friend. It was hard to explain, mostly because there were so many things that you understood so naturally when you were a born werewolf. It was part of you DNA, so there were so much you didn’t even think about it. “But it’s complicated, because of the curse and the fact that he cannot die” she shrugged looking back at the kettle that started to make sounds because of the boiling water. “I haven’t talked with him about it, so, he’s not aware of it, but well, he loves me, so” she said, almost as if she was trying to convince herself, that it wasn’t all that big of a deal. If she was being honest, she was more afraid of what would happen when Neil realized that she wasn’t going to live forever, and one day she would leave this world.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptySøn Apr 03, 2022 10:06 am

The way she nodded to her question made Mary-Jane develop a small smile. It sounded quite good to have a mate, but maybe it wasn’t. She had no way of knowing. Funny how some people felt like she and Rose were all-knowing, but there were still things they didn’t know about. She listened carefully while Rose made herself another cup of hot chocolate. “That’s quite interesting,” she mumbled with slightly furrowed brows. She could see how both werewolves and wolves had their similarities. She furrowed her brows even more when she spoke of a curse, and how he couldn’t die. Mary-Jane put her tea down as Rose explained that she hadn’t talked with him about it. She got up and approached her friend. “Why haven’t you told him? Maybe his curse could be lifted so you both could age together?” she suggested, not really appreciating the thought of how someone’s true love could be immortal and yourself being a completely normal mortal being, who aged and would eventually get weak. It was odd how beings like vampires and angels didn’t age after some point in their life and could live forever. How they only got stronger as they got older.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important EmptyTors Apr 07, 2022 7:37 pm

She couldn’t keep herself from letting out a small snort, when Mary-Jane offered the solution of the curse being able to be lifted. “They have been living with the curse for over eight thousand years, don’t you think that they would have thought about it by now, instead of putting their children through it?” she asked, a little harsher than she intended too. Rose widened her eyes when she realized “Sorry” she whispered, looking away from her former friend and looked down at the cup of hot choco that she was making. “It’s been a long day, and a lot of things has happened over a very short period of time” she offered as explanation. It was like a never-ending circle of destruction that just kept rolling without the intend of stopping again. “I didn’t mean it like that, you’re right, I should talk with him” she muttered, stirring around the cup, hearing the spoon scrapped the bottom of the cheremic cup.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember what's important   Remember what's important Empty

Remember what's important
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» The most important question - Jessalyn [Fortidsemne]
» You're blind to whats around you [TW]
» ✦ I see whats mine and take it - xxx (Lector)
» Whats behind the red door? - Tidus
» Remember me

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Raymond Street :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: