Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Remember me

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

Remember me Empty
IndlægEmne: Remember me   Remember me EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 10:30 pm

Outfit + lyse jeans
@Melody

It’d been another day of studying before exams and he was hopeful that he’d turn his academic performance around this semester. His friends had been very supportive after his father’s death and things seemed to be back to normal. He was walking down the hallway texting a friend, but as soon as he looked up from his phone his eyes landed on a brunette walking towards him. He was caught off guard and immediately dropped the phone at the sight of her, feeling his heart accelerate in his chest. He was confident that he was imagining things because Melody was dead. That truth had hit him more times than anything. Their eyes met when she walked closer and he just stood there slack jawed. His werewolf senses caught onto her heartbeat, so he knew she was real. He narrowed his eyes in confusion when she just walked right pass him and he was thrown back into doubt. “No wait,” he said but didn’t know if she heard him. He quickly bent down to grab his phone on the floor, before he reached the girl, placing a hand on her shoulder. “Melody?” he asked carefully but when he stood so close he wasn’t in doubt. Her facial features matched perfectly and his heart skipped a beat at the miracle in front of him. He stopped breathing as he just gazed into her brown eyes, not knowing what to do or if it was all a dream. “You’re an angel,” he then said as it all made sense in his mind. She had the aura and scent as one. A wide smiled grew on his lips and words couldn’t describe the happiness he was feeling from seeing her after all this time. "I'd never thought in my wildest dreams I'd ever see you again," he said but it seemed like God had answered his prayers from that night despite everything.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Remember me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember me   Remember me EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 10:53 pm

Outfit

Melody was walking down the hallway. She had been studying for her exams. It was a great help that you were close with a teacher. Bryce had helped her when he could, but he had his own classes to worry about, and he didn’t want to burden her much. She passed a boy, without paying much attention to him. He was just another student she didn’t know. She stopped when he put his hand on her shoulder. She turned around when he said her name. She didn’t even wonder how she knew him and she didn’t know him. It had happened a few times before already. ”Is that a comment on my race or my personality,” she said with a small smile. She put her hand on his arm. She wanted to be comforting. Even if she didn’t remember him, he should not be told about that in a hurried or disrespectful manner. ”You knew me before,” she said. His face has appeared in her dreams as well. Small fragments of her memory from before she came back. ”I think we should talk somewhere private.” She looked around them for an empty room. She walked towards an unused classroom. She turned around and waved him over, before she went inside and sat down on the teacher’s desk. She had always wanted to do that. Her dress tightened a little around her stomach, before she moved it around, so it was loose again. Your stomach did start to change when you were three months pregnant. She could hide her stomach in loose close, but it wasn’t going to keep working. If she listened carefully, she could hear the heartbeat from her unborn child. It was a shame Bryce wasn’t able to hear it as well.

Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Remember me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember me   Remember me EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 7:20 pm

He was quick to catch onto her not remembering him and it only made it harder for him to breathe normally. His expression was sad, as their whole relationship passed before his eyes. He tried to look away from her eyes, so she wouldn’t see the disappointment in them. It made sense that she wouldn’t be able to recollect her memories from before, but it was a strange feeling to not be remembered by someone who’d been such a big part of his life. A hint of a smile showed on his lips at her comment and he looked back at her. “Both probably,” he answered, knowing that Melody had been like an angel to him.

He followed her into the empty class room and still had a hard time believing that this wasn’t a dream. He kept standing as she lifted herself up onto the desk. It was hard not to stare at her as he’d never thought he'd see her again. “You have me mesmerized,” he said in a low voice. “I still can’t believe you’re alive,” he said with a small smile on his lips, before he realized he should probably explain how they once knew each other. “I’m sorry, I keep forgetting you don't remember me,” he said and stepped closer to her to put out his hand for her to greet. “I’m Dean Alvarez,” he introduced and gazed into her brown eyes. “You were my first love,” he explained, hoping it would make it easier for her to understand the emotions going through his body right now. Along with the disappointment of her not remembering him. “We were together for two years and I-” he hesitated. “I was there when you died,” he said carefully, trying to see if she even remembered her death. He placed a hand on his stomach at the painful feeling of thinking back to that night. It was the worst thing his body had to endure. He’d blamed himself a thousand times, thinking that if he’d transformed maybe he would’ve run faster and been there in time to save her. “I know this must be overwhelming for you,” he then said and stepped back to give her the space she probably needed, even though all he wanted was to hold her in his arms. “How are you doing in your new life?” he asked and hoped that she was happy.
Gæst
Gæst

Remember me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember me   Remember me EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 8:05 pm

A smile fled to her lips and revealed her dimples. He was nice. She was curious to who she was to him, but she didn’t want to ask him. She wouldn’t want him to relive something he didn’t want to. She wiped away some hair from her face by his words. He definitely had some impact on her. ”I have to say I was a little confused at first myself.” She added to his words. She could remember small moments from her death, but it was mostly blurry. ”You don’t have to apologize. I can imagine it is not easy,” she told him and took his hand when he introduced himself. She let go when he told what she had been to him. A mix of sadness and sympathy appeared in her eyes. She just kept quiet and let him say whatever he needed to. He was there when she died. She felt a feeling of guilt rush over her. She jumped down from the desk when he took a step back. ”No, I’m not. I remember small things. I knew that I died violent, but I also know I wasn’t scared. I felt loved. Because of you,” she said and listened to his question. ”I’m happy.” She said. Her gaze never left his eyes. ”You can hug me if you need it.” She had experienced it was easier top cope with everything, if people felt some sort of what had been there before. She might not remember everything, but the feelings were clear. She felt her heart beat faster when he looked at her, she still felt the warmth from his hand on hers. ”I am so sorry I can’t be who you need me to be,” she said. Rather instinctively, she grabbed for his hand. The touch would activate her ability to see the past. It was only a split second, but she saw her last moment on her earth before her soul left for heaven. ”Did you hear? After I died, I talked to you. Did you hear?” She didn’t want to rip open old wounds, but she thought it might help him, give him some closure.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Remember me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember me   Remember me EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 9:52 pm

He could understand how confused it must've been to resurrect from the dead but it felt restful to know that she’d become an angel. Dean knew that she deserved it but he’d never dared to think of the possibility of seeing her again. A flicker of hope showed in his eyes at the mention of her remembering things and when she remembered that she felt love, a warmth spread in his heart. He was happy that him being there had made her death more peaceful. “I’ve never gone through anything more painful than losing you, Melody. And I’ve never stopped loving you,” he said just like he’d promised that night. It only took one look at her for him to know. He smiled slightly when she said she was happy and that was all he needed to hear. “That’s great,” he said. She didn't have to say the next sentence twice and he stepped forward to wrap his arms around her in an embrace that only drove his heart wilder. “God I’ve missed you,” he whispered as he inhaled the scent of her hair, he hesitated a bit to move away but eventually did. Otherwise he’d just be holding her for minutes and beginning to feel even crazier things.

He shook his head lightly when she said sorry. “Don’t be sorry, Mel. I don’t expect anything from you.. I thought I’d lost you forever, so to see you today… It's all I could've ever hoped for,” he explained. He didn’t care if she remembered him at this point. Seeing her alive had been enough of a blessing as it was. He wanted to be a part of her life, but at the same time he would understand if that wasn’t a possibility for her. His heart skipped another beat when she grabbed his hand. He had thought he’d heard something, always assuming it was his imagination, but he still remembered it as clear as day what it was. “You told me you loved me and that you always would,” he answered her, looking into her eyes and gently tightening the grip on her hand. “Do you remember what it felt like?” he asked calmly. Back then she knew about his ability to sense emotions and he swore to God that he could feel her loving him in this moment but he didn’t want to draw any conclusions. It could just as well be a lost fragment inside of her that barely existed.
Gæst
Gæst

Remember me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember me   Remember me EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 10:38 pm

Melody tried to handle these situations best she could. She tried to be respectful yet comforting. It was not always easy. She wanted to remember him, she wanted to say that she could remember him, that she hadn’t changed, but she had. She might still share some traits with her old self, but she was not the same person. He seemed to have mixed emotions about seeing her again. It was only to be expected. She didn’t want to rob him of anything. He was allowed to feel whatever he needed in here with her. ”Nobody should have to go through something like that,” she said. Melody felt bad. She didn’t want his life to stop because of her. She hoped it hadn’t. ”I never asked you. Are you happy?” She wanted him to be. He seemed like a person who deserved it. She leaned into him when he initiated the hug. She felt a strong sense of security. She trusted him. She let the hug continue as long as he needed to. She didn’t do it for herself. Although she felt colder when the hug ended.

She smiled at his words. It was nice to know he didn’t expect something of her. She was always afraid they wanted her to fit back into their life. She knew she wouldn’t, and that would just cause disappointment from both parts. ”Now you flatter me,” she said with a smile. ”Although I think I understand what you mean.” She had never been through anything remotely like this, but empathy was all about putting yourself in others shoes, and she tried to do that every day. ”It wasn’t a lie.” She felt him tighten his hand around his. For a moment she seemed to just disappear, her eyes grew blank as she remembered something. Physical contact sometimes did that.

They hadn’t know each other long, but couldn’t seem to stop spending time together. They were walking down the beach. She was carrying her shoes in one hand. Their fingers kept clashing into each other. He grabbed her hand and. She looked at him with a smile. She let go of his hand and ran through the sand and picked up a beautiful shell. She admired it with a big smile on her lips. She looked up and saw him watch her. She walked to him and gave him the shell. He leaned forward and removed some hair from her face. He let his hand stay on the side of her head. They both leaned forward on the same time and their kiss crashed together. Melody leaned her head back. ”Let’s try that again,” she said and moved her head closer to his, eventually locking her lips with his.

She blinked several times before she could focus on him again. She hadn’t heard his question. ”I’m sorry. I zone out sometimes. It’s this ability I got. What did you say?” Should she tell him what she had just remembered?
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Remember me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember me   Remember me EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 5:59 pm

He nodded slightly at her words and didn’t wish for anyone to go through what he had. The period after her death had been the most painful in his life. She asked if he was happy and he let out a silent sight. He didn’t want to burden her with everything that had happened, so he chose to only mention the most recent event. “I’ve had better years. My father was murdered in April,” he said calmly and still couldn't believe everything else that had happened, including his own near-death experiences. “But I'm beginning to feel somewhat happy again. Things are going better academically and I'm in my first relationship after you,” he explained. It’d been a long road of grieving and getting over Melody, but he’d finally been able to fall in love again and though he’d never forget her, he’d at least been able to move on. She hadn't explained a lot about her own life but it was probably best to let it stay that way, seeing how overwhelmed he was about meeting her in the first place.

"Then you really don't remember me. All I did was flatter you and talk about you everywhere I went," he said and chuckled slightly, thinking that his friends had probably grown tired of it. He knew that it wasn’t a lie because he could feel the truth from her touch, though he didn't know how it was possible. She told him that she’d zoned out and he thought it was best to just state what he’d felt. “My ability is to sense emotions,” he said and looked down at their hands. “And I could've sworn that I felt you love me,” he explained quietly before he returned his gaze into her eyes. He'd understand if she let go of his hand or stepped away. He'd probably be scared if a stranger acted the same way towards him. However, he hoped that something about this meeting had made her remember him, even if it was unconsciously. “Did you see something?” he asked carefully. She had a different look in her eyes so he assumed that she'd seen something with her ability.
Gæst
Gæst

Remember me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember me   Remember me EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 7:35 pm

Melody listened to him explain what happened. She gave his hand a slight squeeze when he talked about his father. First her and then his father. She didn’t think anyone should lose so many people. ”That is not fair. I’m so sorry,” she said. Her eyes became a little lighter when he mentioned he wasn’t in a relationship. ”That’s great. I hope you make each other happy,” she said. She felt love for him, but learning he was with someone new, didn’t make her angry or jealous, it just made her happy. She had loved him so much, everything she wanted was for him to be happy. If it wasn’t with her, that was okay.

A smile broke out on her lips. ”That kind of love is rare. I hope I will remember some day.” She listened to him explain about his ability. ”Your ability is not wrong.” She wiped some hair behind her ear. ”The emotions about you is still here, there just isn’t any memories to link them to.” She didn’t truly know how to explain, so that was the best thing she could come up with. She didn’t want to stay away from him. She would never attempt to restart anything with him, since they were both seeing someone else, but she felt comfortable being close to him. ”I did,” she reached her free hand to her forehead. ”We bumped heads,” she said and rubbed her head slightly, as if it had just happened. She let her hand fall to her side again. ”I saw our first kiss at the beach,” she explained. Her feelings gave a little more sense now. She wouldn’t understand them fully until she remembered everything.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Remember me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember me   Remember me EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 10:58 pm

He felt the compassion from her at the mention of his father’s death and it was very comforting, almost calming his nerves from seeing her again. “Life isn’t fair,” he answered. If he'd learned anything from life it was that it was unpredictable and relentless but at the same time it was the greatest gift. He appreciated her hopefulness and he nodded slightly. “I hope so too,” he said, thinking that it’d been a long time of getting over Melody and allowing himself to be happy with someone else. He also felt that Melody was happy to hear this which only made him want to stay in touch with her even more. “I can’t believe I haven’t seen you before. Do you live here?” he asked, knowing that it’d only make it easier for them to see each other again. If she’d been at the academy all this time, even if he’d seen glimpses of her, he probably just assumed it was any other brunette because of the circumstances.

He didn’t really know what to say to her talking about remembering it someday, because though their love had been rare, she’d been the one to break it apart. But he didn’t feel like now was the time to tell her that - especially if there was a chance of her seeing it for herself. He smiled slightly when she confirmed that he was right about her love for him. “I understand. Maybe it’ll come back to you some day,” he said calmly. “But no matter what I’d like for us to be friends,” he added. During their relationship she’d been like a best friend to him and it'd hurt him just as much to lose that. "I won't take no for an answer," he said with a teasing look in his eyes.
His heart rate increased slightly when she mentioned their first kiss at the beach, remembering how in love he’d been, adoring everything about her. It made him confident that she’d remember more of him. “I was so nervous that day,” he said and knew that his hands were shaking as he leaned in to kiss her. He slowly let go of her hand to try and calm the emotions inside of him from feeling her touch.
Gæst
Gæst

Remember me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember me   Remember me EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 2:25 pm

Melody had been happy since she came back. She hadn’t experienced many bad things, but she knew from what others had told her that Dean was right. Life wasn’t fair. Bryce had told her some things he and his family had been through and it made her sad that bad things happened to good people. Melody was not the kind of person to wish others unhappiness. Even if she remembered her relationship with Dean fully, she would like to think she would be happy he had found happiness with someone else. ”I do. I have a room here, but I sometimes spent the night elsewhere.” She said without to many details. She wouldn’t want to hurt him. Just seeing her alive was probably a little much to handle, letting on that she was with someone else now and was pregnant might be too much. She would have to bring it up soon, but not yet.
Melody would like to remember. It was like her plate has been swiped clean, but there was still scratches in the plate from earlier and she didn’t understand what they came from. It had been frustrating at first, but eventually she had found a way to live with it. ”Let’s hope,” she said. Melody nodded in agreement when he suggested they be friends. She let out a short chuckle when he spoke again. ”Of course I want us to be friends,” she said with a smile. The memory lingered in her mind and filled her with joy. ”We both were,” she admitted and took a step back. ”We should find a time to talk again.” She looked towards the door. ”I don’t mean to leave you, but a friend is expecting me,” she explained and went to the door. She opened it and heard someone exclaim on the other side. ”Oh my. I’m so sorry,” she said and looked at the young man on the other side. He was holding a hand to his nose. When he removed it, Melody frowned and looked between him and Dean.

Josh: Outfit

Josh was walking down the hall when a big group of people came by, and he had to move to the side. A door was opened in his face and he took a step back. He held a hand to his nose, even though he knew any injuries would heal quickly. He removed it and looked at the young woman in front of him. He had seen a picture of his mother, not a good one, but he could recognize her. He had waited to meet her for a long time. He looked at the man behind her. His eyes narrowed by him looking very much like his reflection. ”It’s okay,” he looked back at the woman. ”Is there a chance we can speak in private?” Melody moved away from the door and Josh went inside. He took another look at the man. ”This is not strange at all,” he said scratched his hair. ”Nice face,” he said with a short laugh.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Remember me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember me   Remember me EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 7:39 pm

He assumed it meant she spent the night with her boyfriend but all he cared about was that she spend time at the academy so he’d get a chance to see her again. It was crazy to think about everything that had happened since they were together. Dean automatically stepped closer as she stepped back and had to remind himself to stop and not let his emotions get the best of him, so he just walked past her to lean against the teacher’s desk. It seemed that she still had some sort of power over him. He couldn't help but be disappointed when she said she had to leave but he understood that she couldn’t abandon her plans just because of him. “Of course,” he said with a faint smile. He opened his mouth to say his goodbye when she opened the door straight into someone. Dean held back a laughter at the sight. He stepped away from the desk and widened his eyes when they landed on the guy’s face. He was speechless at the resemblance and the fact that he'd ever meet his face double. This was the second time a 'once in a lifetime experience' happened the same day but he was sure that he wasn’t dreaming. "Woah," he finally said as he broke the eye contact with the man and looked at Melody. He was even more surprised when he asked Melody to speak in private and understood nothing of what was happening. “What’s going on?” he asked looking between the two of them. Dean smiled shortly at his comment and thought this encounter was past being strange. “I can only say the same to you,” he said and would’ve immediately suspected that they were related if it wasn’t for the fact that he was a vampire. “How do you know each other?” he then asked and wondered if this was the friend she had referred to earlier. If it wasn’t for the fact that he looked so similar to Dean, he’d probably left and let them speak in private but right now he was frozen in place until someone answered him.
Gæst
Gæst

Remember me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember me   Remember me EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 10:53 pm

Melody took a step away from the door, confused by the resemblance. She had heard talk of doppelgangers, but never encountered one. Unless this was Dean’s twin. He too seemed to know her, and it just made her more confused. She honestly didn’t know what to say, this was all to surreal for her. ”I don’t know,” she said when Dean asked a question. She continued to look between them. She sat leaned against a table for the students and looked at the newcomer. ”I’m sorry, but I am confused right now. Who are you?” She shortly looked at Dean and then back the other man.

Josh entered the room. He was not that confused, but more curious about the connection between these two. He sincerely hoped it wasn’t something weird. He could only take so much. They both wanted to know what was going on, and he seemed to be the one with all the answers. ”My name is Josh,” he introduced himself and looked at his very precise look alike. ”I don’t know her. It’s a little complicated.” In this moment he wished his ability to read aura could be of any help, but it just showed who they were as people, not what they felt for each or the kind of relationship they shared. Josh reached into his pocket and pulled forward his wallet. Inside it he had the picture of his mom. He looked at it and then at Melody. It was definitely the same girl, unless she was a doppelganger as well. ”I was adopted when I was a child. Or more like dropped at someone’s door. Luckily the family took me in and raised me. A few years ago I began to look for my biological parents. My adoptive parents didn’t know anything, but after a few 100 internet searches I found a lead. I can’t be sure, but I’m almost certain you’re my mother,” he said directed at her. He showed her the picture in his wallet of her.

Melody shook her head at his story. ”No. No I don’t have any children. I’m only 18, I can’t have a son that is what, 22-23? No. You must have me mistaken for someone else.” She stood up quickly and felt a dizzy spell. She had experienced them more frequently lately. She put a hand to her head. It was just too much. She had just found another former boyfriend, and now this man was telling her he was her son, who accidentally looked like her ex-boyfriend.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Remember me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember me   Remember me EmptyMan Jun 24, 2019 8:36 pm

The more he looked at him, the more he suspected that he was in fact his long-lost twin. His father had threatened to put Dean in an orphanage, so it wouldn’t even be that surprising. He raised an eyebrow as Josh told him that it was complicated. As if things weren’t complicated enough. Melody wasn’t even supposed to be alive and yet here she was. Dean gave Melody an uncomprehending look before the guy started to explain himself. Dean got a strange feeling in his stomach as he said that Melody was his mother. It seemed extremely far-fetched and he began to doubt everything he’d previously known about her. *That's impossible* he thought and glanced at Melody as she said she didn’t have any children. He agreed that she couldn’t have a son that old. It made no sense. Not to mention the fact that she didn’t remember him. “Look, this must be a huge misunderstanding,” he said looking at Josh and felt dizzy at everything he’d been told today. He placed his hand on his stomach as he leaned back against the desk. It was a lot to take in at once. “But even if it isn't... Melody doesn’t recall much from her previous life. I’ve been her boyfriend for two years and she didn’t recognize me,” he explained. If Josh was determined that she was his mother, then he ought to know about her memory loss. After everything that had happened it seemed that anything was possible. Even if that meant Mel had a completely different life before she met Dean. “Mel, do you think it could be true? That you had a life before you met me?” he asked slowly while looking at her. Perhaps she’d had dreams or flashes of her previous life that would start to make sense now.
Gæst
Gæst

Remember me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember me   Remember me EmptyMan Jun 24, 2019 10:46 pm

Melody couldn’t shake this feeling. A feeling of guilt. If he really was her son, she had abandoned him. His accent was American, so he hadn’t even grown up here in the country. What kind of person did that make her? She took in a deep breath and appreciated Dean for explaining the situation. She sat down at the table again and looked into the air. ”I’m sorry Josh, but Dean is right. I have no memory more than a year back, except a few memories. I can’t give you any information of your family.” She tried to stay calm, but the fact that all she saw when she looked at Josh was Dean, was freaking her out. If Josh really was her son, then she had been in a relationship with his doppelganger. That was just messed up beyond anything she thought possible. ”I’m not sure. I was just a human. Humans normally don’t live for that long. But in this world, is anything impossible?” She theorized. She stood up and walked closer to Josh. ”There is a way to find out.” She grabbed his hand.

Josh didn’t know what to say. If she didn’t remember, he had no way of finding out the truth. She couldn’t tell him anything about his family and he hoped she could. A glimpse of hope appeared in his eyes when he admitted there was a way for them to find out. She grabbed his hand and he saw something. Just a short glimpse. She was in a hospital bed holding a baby. He let go of her and looked at her with frowned brows. ”What just happened?” He swallowed and look down at her hand still floating in the air. ”Should we try again?” He asked. Melody nodded and he grabbed her hand again and memories appeared for him. Her memories.

It was different. It wasn’t like when she usually saw someone’s memories. It was like she saw her memories through his eyes. As his eyes went blank, hers did shortly after, seeing the first memory Josh did. They were out of order. Some with Dean, then some with Nathan and someone she didn’t quite recognize. Josh’s father perhaps? At first it was small things, the first time she met them. Then came the more important things, their first kisses, their first I love you’s. Then the worst parts. These parts hurt her. She felt the pain as clear as if she was experiencing it for the first time. When Archie couldn’t be with her anymore, when she was forced to forget him. Then she found out she was pregnant, but she hadn’t been with anyone she could remember. Her parents, who weren’t her biological parents, wouldn’t allow her to get an abortion. After she had given birth, the baby was yanked from her grip. She cried for him, yelled from the to bring him back to her. They didn’t. The baby was wiped from her memory along with his father. Then came the memory of her death. All of it. How she called Dean for help, how he tried to fight the attacker. Her last words to him, his last words to her. As she was standing there in the class room, tears were falling down her cheeks. She felt the heart break, the physical pain from being shot and giving birth. She felt everything and it was overwhelming to her. She saw how things had ended with Nathan, then how they ended with Dean. As nothing more appeared in front of her, she yanked her hand from Josh’s. She moved her hand to her lips to strangle the sob leaving them. Everything was so messy. The memories out of order, but she could feel them arrange themselves in the correct order. She sat down on the floor and allowed herself to feel everything, every heart break, the guilt, the happiness and the goodbye’s. She felt all at once and more sobs fled her lips.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Remember me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember me   Remember me EmptyLør Jun 29, 2019 6:23 pm

Dean was as shocked as ever to think that Melody had a son before they got together. Melody was the one person outside his family that he thought he knew the best but then Josh came along and everything he previous knew to be true had changed. He just looked at them as Melody stepped forward and grabbed his hand. It looked like their touch triggered the memories and when she let go of Josh’s hand, Dean looked at Mel with a worried expression. Based on her reaction he knew that it was true. The emotions fluttered inside of him, not knowing what to do with himself, just that he wanted to be there for her. He was sure she had her reasons for giving her baby up for adoption and wasn’t the slightest judgmental. As the thoughts had settled he kneeled beside of her on the floor, wrapping his arm around her back. The roller coaster of emotion through sadness and happiness assured him that she’d started to remember more about her previous lives. “It’s okay,” he said and looked at her face. He really hated seeing her cry, but he understood how overwhelming this was. “At least now you’re reunited,” he said in an attempt to be uplifting and glanced towards Josh with a hint of a smile. He assumed that it was a good thing, despite the crazy turn of events, this meant they could finally take part in each other’s lives – if that’s what they wanted. He probably should leave them alone to catch up, but there was no chance he’d leave Mel when she was sobbing and feeling every past emotion at once. He used to always be by her side to feel everything alongside with her.

Why did you never tell me about this when we were dating?” he asked looking into her eyes. Now that she most likely remembered her previous lives he wondered why she didn’t tell him about giving up a kid. He didn’t know what her explanation for this was, but he thought he at least deserved to know the truth now.
Gæst
Gæst

Remember me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember me   Remember me EmptyLør Jun 29, 2019 8:08 pm

Melody felt Dean’s arm around her, and instinctively, she leaned her head on his shoulder. ”It’s not okay,” she sniffled and closed her eyes, trying to understand everything that was happening. ”I’m so sorry Dean,” she whispered. She had cheated on him, granted she didn’t understand why at that time, but she had done it, nonetheless. She lifted her head and looked at Josh. He reached for his hand. He took it and sat down on her other side. Melody kept her hand around Josh’s. She still couldn’t believe her parents would make her forget so much of her life. She could understand the reasons behind, but it still hurt her. She had missed all her son’s first. Now he was an adult, and she had no idea how to handle it. She looked at Dean. ”I didn’t know. I gave birth in 1996. When we met, I was under the impression I was born in 2000.” She released Josh’s hand and wiped the tears away from her face. Everything was starting to make sense, but it was also too much for her to handle. She would need a little time to come to terms with all of it. ”I would have trusted you with it,” she assured Dean and looked at Josh. ”I never would have abandoned you. I thought giving you up would be best, but the moment I held you in my arms, everything changed. I was going to keep you, but my parents wouldn’t let me. They somehow deleted my memory of you. I’m sorry,”

Josh tried to understand, but he was mostly just confused. Although now was not the time to ask question. He took place by her side, wondering if he should leave them alone for a while and return later. He just didn’t want to leave, not until they could maybe talk about meeting up again at a later date. He allowed them to talk and tried to stay as passive as possible. First when she talked directly to him, he became active in the conversation again. ”You don’t have to apologize. I saw it all. It wasn’t okay how it went down. I’m just happy to know you wanted me. You still do want me, even if the situation is a little unconventional, right?” He looked at Dean. It was still strange for him to know, that his mother had been with someone that looking so much like himself. As long as they were not together anymore, he could learn to deal with it.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Remember me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember me   Remember me EmptyMan Jul 01, 2019 7:53 pm

He didn’t blame her for feeling that way, saying that it wasn’t okay. She held on to a lot of guilt for having to give up her kid and Dean would probably feel the same way. He’d want to take part of raising his own child as well. When she said sorry he just shook his head. “I forgave you a long time ago,” he whispered and moved his hand up her back to comfort her. When Josh sat down on her other side, he slowly removed his hand from her back and glanced at them holding each other’s hand with a faint smile before he looked at her face. Happy for them being reunited at last. He narrowed his eyes in confusion when she said she gave birth in 1996. “So you’ve had some sort of memory loss?” he asked and was still a bit confused by everything.
She quickly answered his question by telling Josh that her parents had deleted the memory and didn’t understand why her parents would ever force any of that upon her. He looked at Josh. “Have you reached out to your biological father as well?” he asked slowly, thinking that he probably ought to know about his son as well.

I should probably let you two catch up,” he said with a short smile before he got up on his feet. He was sure that Josh had a lot to tell his mother and didn't want to impose. He found a piece of paper and a pen on the desk and wrote down his phone number before handing it to Melody. “Here’s my number. I’m off work next weekend if you want to hang out,” he said and was hesitant to leave as he most of all wanted to stay and talk to Melody. "I'll see you soon, Melody," he said looking into her brown eyes before giving Josh a polite smile and nod as his goodbye. He turned around to walk out of the room and was still freaked out by what had happened this afternoon.
Sponsoreret inhold

Remember me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Remember me   Remember me Empty

Remember me
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Do you remember?
» Remember my name, because you’ll be screaming it later ( TW)
» Remember me? - Izzy
» A night to remember (xxx)
» A walk to remember

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 2. Sal :: Gangene-
Gå til: