Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Known unknown face

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
King

King

Antal indlæg : 61

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Known unknown face   Known unknown face EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 3:09 pm

Date and time: 26/01/2022
Place: Hospital in Aston
Weather: Cloudy
Attire: Outfit
Dedicated to: @Daisy

King was being allowed got get out of the hospital now. They couldn’t do more for him that he couldn’t do himself. He was in too great of a condition and would only be called in for tests as they needed them, since his case was so special. So, he had changed to new clothing and was on his way to sign the last couple of papers when he noticed an office to a doctor that had caught his eye. He knew that she had had some influence in something about his case, but it never really seemed like she showed herself when he was awake, or maybe, she was just busy. So, to be sure, he wished to tell her goodbye before he left. He quickly nodded on the door before he opened up. But as soon as he saw her, he stopped. “You know me,” he said furrowing his brows a little. “How do you know me?” he asked and stepped closer to her desk where she sat.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Known unknown face   Known unknown face EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 3:33 pm

She wasn't running tests or observations today, and she was almost done with the last bit of work on this - the rest she could finish up at home if needed. Daisy took a sip of her coffee before she once again started typing so she could be done with this and get home. She had heard King was now allowed to leave, and a part of her had wanted to see for herself. But she had stopped, because he knew parts of herself that she sometimes had just wanted to forget. But since he had woken up in the end of September, she had come to better terms with her past after her surprise visit from Klaus. Now Vidar was in town as well, and she been a bit more open about who she had been before moving here - it didn't really matter. What did matter was King's friendship with Klaus. And she didn't want Klaus to get closer to her life than he had already tried to.

You know me, speaking of the devil. She moved her green eyes up from the computer screen and looked at King, leaning a little bit back as he allowed himself to step further inside her office, making her raise her brow just a little bit. "Well I was the one checking up on you for the past years while you were in your coma -" she replied. Dressed in a black long sleeved shirt and jeans, while the coat hung over the armchair since she was going to leave shortly. "I heard you are allowed to go," she got up from her chair and stepped over in front of her desk, having some distance still between them. But also using her telekinis without it being obivious to turn around any signs with her name on so he wouldn't be able to get her name on his own. "Anything I can help you with?"
King

King

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Known unknown face   Known unknown face EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 5:15 pm

He furrowed his brows as she spoke about how she had been watching over him the for the past couple of years. His eyes squinted a little as she also mentioned that he was allowed to go. He watched her carefully as she got in front of the desk. “You’re keeping something from me,” he sternly. “My past, I’m certain of it,” he told her still with furrowed brows. “What’s your name?” he asked, noticing that every sign in the room wasn’t showing anything.
Daisy

Daisy

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Known unknown face   Known unknown face EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 5:28 pm

Daisy raised a brow as he pointed out she was keeping something from him. She was. Right now she protected her own identity in this, even if she knew that at some point King would put the puzzle together that was his memories trying to separate dreams from reality. His more stern way of talking did nothing other than make her responses the same, like a mirror wall. "Oh? You are certain?" Daisy took a slightly sharper breath in. Now King had always been a friend, so it wasn't really because she wished to be unfriendly towards him, but she knew what followed down the path of him knowing Klaus. Then he asked for her name, well she knew what name his mind sort to hear: Freya Goldsmith. Then again, it wouldn't be a lie to tell him the name she went by now, but the surname would still give her away. "Daisy - Daisy Jones," she replied also just tasting the sound of it, almost making her chuckle a little low, mostly to herself. "Now, I'm actually heading home, I suggest you do the same." Now she would love to have pointed out that his family most likely were waiting for him or anyone was - but she knew they weren't so why say it. Daisy hadn't kept up with if Julianne had visited him or not, or what Julianne actually was up to lately. Not after everything that had happened.
King

King

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Known unknown face   Known unknown face EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 5:47 pm

Daisy Jones. He shook his head slowly. No, that wasn’t it. There was something else, hiding somewhere. She knew things. She told him that he was heading home, and he should too. “No. No, Daisy,” he exclaimed. Now he had been a quite calm patient, but her…. Her lies was doing something. “You know about me, from before I ended up here. You must know something,” he told her almost in a whisper. He knew that Nathalie was going to be waiting for him soon and he was running low on time. He was quite certain she wasn’t the type of person who waited. “Please.”
Daisy

Daisy

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Known unknown face   Known unknown face EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 5:55 pm

Daisy raised her brow again. Well of course, it was normal for the brain to recognize some voices, faces, and he knew her face. He knew off her. They had laughed together, he had comforted her after her father had died. It was a banshee thing. So, why didn't she trust him? To be fair, after everything with Maggie it was just not a good time for people from her past to surface. However, she ended up taking a sharper breath in looking around shortly, grinding her teeth a little thinking. "Okay, but not here," she exhaled a little bit. Even if it was alright or not, she didn't feel like her work place was a good place to talk. She wasn't going to bring him along home either, it was bad enough that Klaus had been stalking her for months before breaking into her house. Daisy moved around her desk again and closed her computer and put it in her bag, then grabbed her coat and put it on, before heading out. Wanting to exit the hospital no matter what.
King

King

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Known unknown face   Known unknown face EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 6:30 pm

He noticed how she took a shaper breath in. She gave in, and it was clear that he immediately appreciated it. His gut feeling had been right. She knew something. She might even know a lot since she didn’t want to talk here. He nodded and watched how she took her things and started to head out. He was quick to follow, walking right next to her. “Where then?” he asked her a little impatient, but on the other hand respectful enough not to push her too much. He just needed to know what her plan was so he wasn’t going to be leaving Nathalie waiting.
Daisy

Daisy

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Known unknown face   Known unknown face EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 7:19 pm

It was almost like deja vu having King walking beside her, like when they had headed to the front lines back in Norway to make sure the hunters didn't attack the village. "There is a smaller park just across the hospital," she took a sharper breath in and breathed out not really looking at him as they walked out. The doors to the outside opened and the fresh winter air hit them with gentle strokes as she walked down the stairs up to hospital and walked closer to the small park that could be seen from the hospital, away from the coffee shop next to the hospital. She wanted to remain outside. She first stopped once they had crossed the road and entered the park, turning a little towards King for a moment then moving her eyes back to the park area. "What do you remember is perhaps what I should be asking?"
King

King

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Known unknown face   Known unknown face EmptyTirs Jan 18, 2022 10:45 pm

A smaller park across from the hospital. Great, they could talk there, and it wasn’t too far away from the hospital, so hopefully Nathalie would know where he would be, and that he wasn’t just ditching her offer. No, he needed her offer, so he wouldn’t just end up on the streets immediately, with nowhere to go. He followed her every step of the way. It was almost like he knew her pace. He could recognize her walk, as if he had been watching it for many years. They first stopped inside the park, she turned towards him and looked back, almost as if she was worried someone was looking or listening. “I believe I was some kind of police officer,” he said with furrowed brows, “Protecting someone… Something,” he kept looking at her, squinting his eyes for a moment before he took a smaller step closer to her, “You did too, didn’t you?” he said almost insistingly. That must be why her gait was so memorable. Or maybe, it was just because things slowly got more and more clear as time went by. “I remember Julianne and her family,” he said, not knowing that she probably didn’t know about them.
Daisy

Daisy

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Known unknown face   Known unknown face EmptyOns Jan 19, 2022 5:07 am

Some kind of police officer, she took a deeper breath in, she wouldn't call them that but perhaps it was what explained it the most. One thing he was right about was that they had protected people, a place. Then he took a step closer to her making her hold her breath for a little too long, because she knew there was no going without saying something. Opening up from the past. Then he added he remembered Julianne and her family, now she knew off Julianne and her family - parts of it at least, but only a few of them she actually spent time with. And right now it seemed like there was some rocky ground in that family. "You were in a little town outside of Bergen in Norway, we protected the supernatural city there against hunters that wished to harm the supernatural people within the city and around. You fought at the border to keep them out alongside me," she then told and clicked her tongue a little bit. Now, Daisy had moved on from that, which was very clear she had another job, she had her daughters, a new future - but it didn't mean the past wasn't there. Especially with the whole Maggie thing that had went on, all these dangers seemed to trigger something in her she hadn't felt since then. Which sometimes terrified her. Then there was what Tidus and Vidar knew, a whole world where a part of her was from. She still needed to talk to her daughters about that, but she had barely put the pieces together herself only mentioned it to Cassian at this point, in smaller details because the small details and feelings were all she had experienced. Back on track. "So, not a police officer, more like a protector - defender whatever you want to call it," she cleared and exhaled softly. "We were friends, it's just been a long time," Daisy had been ruthless, trained to not back down from the fights and with powers like hers, she had made a lethal enemy.
King

King

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Known unknown face   Known unknown face EmptyLør Feb 26, 2022 3:14 pm

King furrowed his brows as she started to explain. Bergen in Norway. As Daisy explained, it felt like she woke the memories. She shook them up and made sure that something happened. It was confusing and, in some way, nice. It was like planting seeds. Things slowly woke up in him. Growing like a seed. He had been protecting the city against hunters. It awoke feelings that had been hidden away for a long time. It made him understand how some things were not as they should’ve been. Things had been off – but almost as if it had been part of a plan. His mind was getting confused. It was like pieces of a puzzle that was solved, but not know where the bigger pieces had to be in the puzzle.

Names started to pop up into his mind, but he didn’t really know where to put any of them. Klaus, Freya and so many more. He was convincing that he could remember the names – but Daisy… Daisy wasn’t a name that was shaken up in his mind. However, much he fiddled with it, the more certain he was that Daisy wasn’t the name he had known her for. “Defender,” he mumbled as she mentioned it. We were friends. His eyes widened a little. “We’re not friends anymore?” he wondered. Not as much because he thought that time had split them, but more because he was worried that he spoke to someone who he had gotten unfriendly with.
Daisy

Daisy

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Known unknown face   Known unknown face EmptyLør Feb 26, 2022 7:20 pm

Daisy licked her lips a little bit. Where they friends anymore? "Well I haven't seen you for ages, and last time we spoke, we didn't really agree," she replied clearing her throat a little bit. Even if Klaus was possessive and extreme when it came to his emotions. King had still sided with his best fiend, and well of course didn't blame King for having loyalty towards the guy who had just lost control over his abilities, but it still didn't change the fact of what had happened had almost scared Daisy to death. Vidar had helped her vanish. It had been easy to walk away start a new life, not thinking about it would catch up with you, but she had faced Klaus after he had broken into her home and Cassian had shoved him out. "What does the name Klaus mean to you?" She then asked. She wondered if he would be able to remember his best friend. Maybe King could put some sense into their fellow banshee's head. Because Daisy was pretty sure if she came face to face with Klaus again it wouldn't be fear that drove her, it would be the same anger that had made her snap Maggie's neck like a twig. The same anger that could tear down buildings if she lost enough hold on herself. "I'm sorry I don't associate myself much with that part of my life anymore," she added honestly, even if she had come to play with it more than she cared to admit.
King

King

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Known unknown face   Known unknown face EmptyLør Feb 26, 2022 9:19 pm

King furrowed his brows a little. Well, what was it that they hadn’t been agreeing on? She gave half answers now. He was about to ask her further when Daisy mentioned Klaus. It almost lifted his heart when she said the name out loud. It felt so homey and safe. Or maybe it was just because  he knew he could trust that person. He liked that person, that was for sure. “Yes. Yes, that does sound familiar,” he said though it was clear that he didn’t know exactly why. “Was he a friend of mine?” he wondered almost a little quickly. He was just about to tell her it was alright that she wasn’t in touch with it when it felt like something hit him. “Wait-” he whispered. The puzzles slowly added up. Klaus was his best friend. Dark hair and light eyes. This, this was Freya. The girl that Klaus had been extremely wild about. “Why did you change your name?” he wondered.
Daisy

Daisy

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Known unknown face   Known unknown face EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 6:23 pm

Daisy also did hate lying. And she hated keeping things from a mind that had already been through so much, because no, no one could really understand what had been going on, but everyone in their right head would know a banshee mind in coma couldn't be a good thing. "Klaus? He is your best friend," she explained and licked her lips a little bit. Then that was the whole issue. Wait. Daisy narrowed her eyes a little bit, "to start over. I have a different life now, away from the war," she took a slightly sharper breath in as he started remembering. No, she wasn't going to lie and say he his memories weren't adding up. It could cause much more damage to him if she actually lied instead of just filling in the blanks. "Klaus is here too, just in prison -" she then told King, knowing very well that it possibly wasn't the best news, but at least he then knew where Klaus was spending his time.
King

King

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Known unknown face   Known unknown face EmptyOns Mar 02, 2022 6:06 pm

King nodded a little as she mentioned that she had wanted to start over and get away from war. It sounded like something everyone wished for after being part of a war. Glimpse of fights, battles, victories and defeats flashed before him, making him close eyes tightly together. Even though it was such a long time ago, he could hear the voices from the souls, from the memories. It gave him chills and it was almost triggering. His brows raised as she said that his best friend was in prison, “In prison? Which one?” he wondered a little eagerly. He remembered that he had trusted Klaus, and therefore, he could get more answers from him, right? He might even be glad to see him again. King was a curious soul right now, and might eventually ask if Freya knew why Klaus was in prison, but maybe, he would rather have King explaining that.
Daisy

Daisy

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Known unknown face   Known unknown face EmptyMan Mar 07, 2022 4:08 pm

She could see it pretty clear that he started remembering stuff while she talked, knowing she perhaps should have done so months ago after he had woken up. But no one really knew how he had come into the coma he had. Daisy took a sharper breath in, "the one in Grounds of Lily," she replied feeling how dry her mouth felt by the thought of if King managed to get Klaus out. Because Klaus was only in for having broken in and threatening her. The fact that he was still in had something to do with the contacts both her and Cassian had, even if she guessed Cassian mainly had made sure that Klaus wouldn't come out to bother her again. "I'm not sure he is allowed visitors though," she pointed out as a follow up.
King

King

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Known unknown face   Known unknown face EmptyMan Jun 06, 2022 4:17 pm

Klaus was in the prison in Ground of Lily. He had to seek him out and talk to him. Even though Freya was easy to talk to right now, he was quite certain that she didn’t wish to talk too much about the past. “Why?” he flew out of his mouth. Why wasn’t Klaus allowed to have visitors? “I-I have to try and talk to him,” he said. He had shortly looked at the ground between them. “I… Can seek you if it doesn’t work with getting in contact with him?” he wondered looking up at her again, “I don’t want to pull this over you since you’ve clearly moved on with your life, but just in case,” he said with his eyes looking shifting at which of her eyes he looked at. “I just want to know who I was, and who I might be,” he told her.
Daisy

Daisy

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Known unknown face   Known unknown face EmptyTors Jun 16, 2022 5:21 am

It wasn't like she didn't understand the fact that King wanted to see Klaus, after all if anyone could give the other banshee any closure it would perhaps hearing things from his best friend. And King looked truly lost. "I know who you were, but you are right he might be the one holding the answers you need. But I'm not sure I'm the one who should go with you to see him," she confessed and took a sharper breath in with a slight frown. "But I know some people, I will see if I can get you into see him, otherwise I will get a hold on Vidar - my brother, he can help you too." She exhaled a little bit. Daisy didn't always like t to visit the life she had been in with being Freya, if one could say it like that. Sometimes all it took was a new name to built a new reality for yourself, now that she thought of it. It had been almost too easy, and she had never really let herself process what she had been through. Too many things had happened to let here.
King

King

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Known unknown face   Known unknown face EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 4:51 pm

King didn’t have to understand why Freya didn’t wish to go with him. As long as he could meet Klaus somehow. He understood very well that she had a new life, and there was no need to drag her too deep into the old life. He could imagine it would be a mess. His eyes lightened a bit as Freya mentioned that she knew someone who could help him get to Klaus. “Thank you. It means a lot to me,” he told her with a kind smile. He already looked forward to meeting Klaus, but as of right now, he might just settle with Nathalie and eventually end up meeting Klaus. He could imagine that it might take a while to be allowed to talk to prisoners and might take even longer now that there probably was close to nothing about him in any journal. King had some paper and a pen in one of his pockets and wrote down his number and name, so he could hand it to Freya, so she could call him up whenever she knew something. “Please don’t throw it away. I’m counting on you,” he told her with a kind smile.
Sponsoreret inhold

Known unknown face Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Known unknown face   Known unknown face Empty

Known unknown face
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Put your brave face on
» First date: Destination unknown [xxx]