Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You should know better than to show your face here

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

You should know better than to show your face here Empty
IndlægEmne: You should know better than to show your face here   You should know better than to show your face here EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 8:14 am

Date: 22th of March 2021
Time: Afternoon
Outfit: Link
Topic for:  @Elena Ahlers
_____

It wasn't like she had been avoiding Elena - or actually, she had. It had been months by now, and Victoria still had managed to avoid running into her. And she hadn't given up on telling Jack it was a bad idea. Elena was bad news, and there was no way she would make this easy for him. No matter what story she had told him. However, the scent tonight told her that it was time to finally look the she-devil in the eyes. She picked the whisky from the shelf and turned around. "Sorry, we don't serve liars here.. can I give you a cup of bullshit for the road?" Her eyes darted at Elena. She had nothing to say to her, or that wasn't true either - there was plenty of things for her to say. She lifted a brow a little bit, waiting for what Elena would do or how she would react. It was ages since they had seen each other last, and Victoria wasn't a scared little teenager anymore who had just lost most of her family.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

IndlægEmne: Sv: You should know better than to show your face here   You should know better than to show your face here EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 8:31 am

outfit

What a time it had been since she had come back to Gaia.
Tortured, reconciled with Jack, which she still didn’t know what meant as he hadn’t given her an answer yet. Then she had been shot by one of Jack’s crazy ex’s, and not only shot one time, nine times in total. Being taking in by an Angel because he thought she had something to do with missing young boys. Maybe she wasn’t the most moral person but killing young boys just didn’t do it for her. Like at all.
To top it off. Around six days ago, she had found out that her still husband was in town. And not only in town, but he also owned the infamous motel in Southside. Which was one of the reasons she was here, she needed to talk to Jack about it, she couldn’t keep hiding her true self.

Elena took a deep breath as she saw Victoria behind the bar. She might be here to talk to the Serpents leader, but now that she knew that Victoria was here, Jack could wait.
A small smile formed on her lips, as she heard the shapeshifters words. It didn’t really hurt her, because she knew that she deserved them. Actually, she deserved much worse than that.
“I’m guessing the cup of bullshit comes with a side dish of get the fuck out of my face?” she asked, but instead of doing as Vic wanted her to. She sat down and put her arms om the desk.
“Well, since you serve liars that, and I don’t really feel like going anywhere then please I’ll take that cup of bullshit” she asked, not taking her eyes of the young woman.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: You should know better than to show your face here   You should know better than to show your face here EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 8:45 am

Victora plainly rolled her eyes at Elena as she found a glass and filled it with whisky. She pushed the glass towards the demon. "Don't worry, I didn't have time to poison it," she added with a big fake smile on her lips. To say Victoria was angry at Elena was an understatement, she was both hurt and angry by what she had done. "You have some nerve to come back here after everything you've done," she placed her hands on the desk, still having her eyes darted at Elena. There was no room for Elena here, and for one, Victoria didn't want her here. "Jack is not even home, he is out with Pearl," she narrowed her eyes a little bit. Actually, she wasn't sure Jack was out with Pearl, but it could as well be. "I know you think you have Jack wrapped around your little finger, and you just come around here like it will undo everything you did.. but It won't. And I'm for one not going to be wrapped around your finger, we aren't your fucking toys to play with Elena," the anger started to set in her and she shook her head. "Which one of us will get a knife in the back next, Jack again? Me? You are fucking selfish coming back here," she took a step back and grabbed the bottle once again to fill another glass, that she downed quite quickly.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: You should know better than to show your face here   You should know better than to show your face here EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 9:17 am

She didn’t smile back, as she took the glass and took a sip. It was clear nobody in here wanted her here, and even as she knew that it was well deserved it just made her realize how alone she was. That was never a great feeling.

Her brows furrowed as Victoria mentioned that Jack was out with Pearl. Why did she say it like that? Her heart sank, had that been what Jack had meant about thinking about things? Knife in the back, that sounded about right. To be fair Elena didn’t really know what she could say to Victoria right now that would help with any of what she had done. And she was right, it was selfish.
She had said so herself to Jack.

yes, I know its selfish” she said and drowned her drink and put it on the table again. “yes, it was selfish” she said, and then pulled out an envelope, one she had been carrying around since the day she had met Jack again, by the off chance that she would run into Vicotira. “here, a letter that you should have gotten when I left, but never did – read it, burn it, do what you want with it.” She said and put her head slightly to the right. “And I don’t think I got Jack wrapped around my little finger, didn’t come back for that” she whispered, feeling how her fingers felt cold as she wrapped them together. She had replayed this scenario over and over in her head. But it was something else to stand in front of it, her biggest regret.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: You should know better than to show your face here   You should know better than to show your face here EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 9:45 am

"Yet you are still here," she replied in a colder voice, a voice that didn't really suit her and it was mostly used whenever she was done with people. Then she pulled out a letter which made Victoria lift a brow and she moved her eyes to Elena. "A letter, really?" Victoria took a deeper breath in, but didn't pick it up. She didn't care much for Elena's written words from back then. "You didn't? Could have fooled me," Victoria kept her eyes at Elena like an enemy she didn't trust having her back towards in this moment. "You left me," finally there it was, what she was most angry about. "You left me with nothing," her voice a little louder, as she placed the bottle of whisky a bit harder down on the desk. "You fucking took everything I had left - like it was nothing. Like I was nothing." Victoria took a deeper breath in feeling the angry tears that burned in her eyes. "You know what you are? You are a coward. Fucking coward and a liar.. you manipulate.. you betray.. and what does it cost you? Nothing, because you just run from all responsibility... as long as you get out of this alive. Jack doesn't deserve you." She shook her head and took a deeper breath in. There wasn't enough alcohol in this world for this conversation.

Victoria stood by not wanting Elena by Jack side, and to be fair. Pearl was much better for him, she wouldn't even mind him with Grace. "You have nothing to offer him," her voice had finally calmed a little bit down - not really because it was a good thing in this matter. "You weren't here. And you don't belong here, and for a fact. I don't want you here." She took a deeper breath in.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: You should know better than to show your face here   You should know better than to show your face here EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 10:12 am

It was weird how quiet Elena was, she just took it. She took all the anger, all the painful words about being a coward, being selfish and worst of all not deserving of love. She might have said Jack, but she could see behind that. She meant in general. Elena was not damage goods; she was the poison Vic first had joked about not being able to put in her drink because of the time. She finally looked up as, I don’t want you here.

I told you” she finally started “I told you that you should never owe anything to anyone. I was here, when I was here. I was there for you when I could, and then I had to leave.” She stood up “and you might not want me here, but funny enough you’re still taking to me, giving me shit – so if you didn’t care, if you didn’t want that closure between us you would have just asked these guys to throw me the hell out” she took a deep breath “Yes things didn’t go as plan, and I never wanted Jack to be locked up” she was so tired of this hiding behind what she had done, making everybody believe she was the bad guy. Of course, she was, but not to that extend that people believe. “And you can say I’m selfish, and I’ve never be good enough for Jack – I already know that!” she could feel how the tears started pushing, she was pushed so thin that she couldn’t keep holding all of the secrets in. It didn’t help that flashbacks about things she couldn’t remember, started floating through her mind. “But one thing is for certain, I was not the one that locked Jack up, I had the papers send in, I had everything in order to put them on the right trail of the person that did this. But someone, other than me wanted Jack out of the way, but please, paint me as the ultimate bad guy – why did you think I needed to leave!? I was poison, I was everything that isn’t right in this world, and I just needed to get away, before that would end up hurting you more than just me leaving. And yes I’m a coward, but I’m trying to do the right thing –“ she felt hands that grabbed her arms and pulled her away, tears streaming down her face. She finally realized what she had said, her well-kept secret for so long.
She just didn’t want to be the bad guy anymore. She wanted to fell deserved of love again, and she had made Jack a promise to make things right again.
I’m sorry, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to blow up like that” she said with tears in her eyes, and lifted her hands to let the people that pulled her away that she wouldn’t do anything rash.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: You should know better than to show your face here   You should know better than to show your face here EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 10:35 am

She was right. Victoria could just have thrown her out, she didn't even need the other members of the gang to do just that. I told you, Victoria snorted and rolled her eyes at the demon. "You also told me that you understood the part of your heart being ripped out and not understanding how to fix it again," she replied and lifted a brow. Yes, Victoria didn't mind painting Elena as the bad guy. Because she was the bad guy. "Oh please, spare me," she snapped back. "Don't try to turn this to something else. You screwed up! You got him into trouble. It was you. All fucking you. You and your fucked up life," not many people got to see this part of Victoria, and she didn't like when angry consumed her. It was the worst side of her and it had been in need of explosion in ages. At this moment she was just happy they were standing inside, making it more difficult for her to bend any Earth elements, even through some of the plants in the room had soil and stones - she didn't feel like making a mess. Victoria took a deeper breath in and licked her lips. "You shouldn't have come back here," she added in a way more collected voice. "The right thing? You are not doing the right thing Elena. The right thing would have been to stay the fuck out of our lives and not make it worse."

Victoria knew she was ruthless and maybe her words were too cruel. Rafael, Lucas and Jack wasn't here to keep her calm or to remember her to breathe. She couldn't even recall if they ever had seen her so pissed, so angry at someone. Not like this at least. It should bother her seeing Elena cry, and it did, but she didn't want it too. She didn't deserve the goodness of the shapeshifter's heart. Victoria looked over at some of the Serpents who looked prepared for what the demon might do, she gave them a simple nod to let them know she got this. Even with all the yelling and tears.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: You should know better than to show your face here   You should know better than to show your face here EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 11:18 am

The hands left her, and she put her arms down again, she just looked at Vic with the tears gliding down her cheeks. She didn’t even have the strength to actually wipe them away, she didn’t have any strength left when it came to it. Maybe Victoria was right. She should just have stayed out of their lives. She wasn’t wanted anywhere anymore, what was she even doing?
Jack hadn’t even had the time to really talk to her after the shooting incident, and it wasn’t like she thought he was ignoring her. But it felt like it, so why was she here? She had tried, and she really wanted this to work because she loved him. But maybe she just needed to let him go, the right way this time, and then Victoria could get her wish. Elena out of their lives for good.

It cut like knife in her heart when the shapeshifter said that the right thing would have been to stay out of their lives, and not fuck it up more. At first, she had thought it was right now she meant. But it dawned on her when she meant all these years ago, she shouldn’t have come into their lives. She stood there frozen just looking at her.
Was she really that rotten? That people just wished her not to have been in their lives at all? Calvin had said he had left because the mafia had threatened to kill her. But nobody told things as they were, like Victoria did. So maybe that had just been one of Calvins many twisted lies to get it as he wanted.

Nobody will love you when you are this cursed! We must rid you of the evil within with any means necessary, we must kill the dark spirit that has infested your body! You are an abomination to this world!

Her father’s voice yelled at her in her mind, as she looked away.
“I’m sorry that I became someone that you wish you never met. Because all that I said why I was here was something I meant – the world just isn’t as black and white as we want it to be – I’ll leave now.” She could feel how her powers started to infest her own mind. It had become more frequent the last few days. She didn’t really want to leave, she wanted to belong somewhere, but what she had broken between her and Victoria didn’t seem like something she was interested in fixing. Not that Elena blamed her. She had just hoped, for something better.
And for that same reason she just stood there looking a little lost, taking in the glares she got from the people sitting and drinking. She walked up and put some money on the bar; Only serpents drink for free. “Thanks for the drink
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: You should know better than to show your face here   You should know better than to show your face here EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 11:40 am

The only real good thing that came out of this, was the fact she got to express how much Elena had hurt her. No one had been there to really understand that, or Mono had. Mono had been their to the year after, before they had agreed they needed to work a bit more on themselves before they could be together again. The again however had never come, but it was alright. Some things weren't meant to happen, and she had no hard feelings towards him this day. The world just isn’t as black and white as we want it to be, she almost chuckled a bit, it sounded like something from one of Lucas' speeches. Victoria took a deeper breath in and held it there while Elena kept talking. The shapeshifter watched the demon as she placed money on the table. Money the shapeshifter didn't really want, mostly because they belonged to the demon. "Elena?" She looked at her saying her name to get her attention. "I never said I regretted knowing you. Because I don't," she pointed out - it was true. If it wasn't for Elena, there was plenty of things she wouldn't have learned to deal with. Even if some of the lessons had been harsh. There was still the time that Elena had saved her from that group - and Victoria didn't forget. And she didn't regret.

One thing she didn't like was when people left angry. It was the same thing whenever she had an argument with Rafael, there was no way she wanted anyone to leave angry - because even if she was angry at Elena - she didn't want her wake up tomorrow and hear Elena was gone - letting her last words be in anger. "Tony cover the bar for me will ya," she then moved out to the bar and gave Elena a nod to walk outside. Either way Victoria made her way outside.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: You should know better than to show your face here   You should know better than to show your face here EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 11:59 am

She looked up as she heard har name, it was weird coming from her like that. Now it was like the anger had simmered down and something else had taken over. The young girl that had lost her mother and didn’t know what foot to stand on was no longer there. This was a woman that knew what she wanted in life and was making damn sure that no one stood in her way to get it.
Maybe it had helped that Elena hadn’t excused the whole thing away. She could have, Elena was one with words, and if she didn’t have cared she could just had done as she usually did, make a joke out of it all.

It was like this day consisted of nothing other than feelings, and a lot of fucking deep breath. But she had to take a new one as she slowly followed Victoria outside. So, what now?
Elena eyed the grey skies in the distance that clearly meant that rain would come later. Always with the rain, but then again this was bloody England. They didn’t even know what summer was, when it came around.
Her blue eyes followed Victoria’s movements, waited for her to speak her mind once again not really knowing what to expect. One moment she wanted Elena out, the next thing she wanted to talk to her – granted outside. But something was up, and she wasn’t really sure why and what Victoria wanted from her anymore.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: You should know better than to show your face here   You should know better than to show your face here EmptyTors Mar 25, 2021 9:44 am

Things had went down the hill ever since Elena had left Jack, and it was first now the last few years that things had turned out to be better. Now she was back, and everything started to tumble down around them again. Silence, the bitter sweet silence that seemed to make all the words in her head clouded. Victoria didn't even know why she was standing here, why she had followed Elena outside. For a short moment she just felt like the teenager back in the day who had spilled out her heart to the demon about all her worries - and the next second no one had been there for years. Victoria took a deeper breath in, cursing lightly at herself. There was no need to dig up the past, but how could she move on to the future when she still felt the knife in her back? Victoria took a deeper breath in. Her mind still slightly haunted by the encounter with the other pack in the woods in February, but she moved her thought away from it again. There was way too much that haunted the young shapeshifter's mind, but Elena didn't have the privilege of learning about it. She didn't deserve that, not yet.

The silence was like a heavy fog around them, and she didn't have the words to form a sentence. All she could do was look at the demon and feel her own heartbeat beat more heavy in her chest. Why couldn't she speak? Why was no word unable to leave her lips, it seemed impossible. She couldn't even think.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: You should know better than to show your face here   You should know better than to show your face here EmptyTors Mar 25, 2021 1:54 pm

Her blue eyes took in Victoria as they stood there in silence, it was almost deafening and just for a while Elena didn’t know what she could do or say to make any of this okay. Maybe that was the only thing she could do.
The demon took a deep breath and started fiddling with her fingers between each other. “I know that I don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt” she took a deep breath and then looked up “And I also thought a lot about not showing up at all, leaving Jack alone as he deserved” her tongue licked her bottom lip. “but in the end, my own selfish needs to tell that really went down overruled the one of not showing up” she breathed out and knitted her brows together.
I know all of the things you are already thinking about me, and I know you see me as someone that is bad news, but now I’m here to try to make things better, and I’m committed to do that – especially when you keep talking to me, when you walk with me outside. Because if you didn’t do that, because you wanted to hear me out, then why are you still here?” she asked and looked the younger woman into her eyes. It had helped that Vic had calmed down, and let Elena take the reins on how to breath into a new subject.
“I know I made a giant mistake, and I know that I might never be able to fix it or gain your trust or even understanding. But damn it I’m going to try! I am here trying! And that is a lot more than other people would have done, and you know that.” she raised her voice a little, as she tried to get her point across.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: You should know better than to show your face here   You should know better than to show your face here EmptyFre Apr 16, 2021 4:07 pm

Trust didn't come easy to either of them. And if anything Victoria's trust had been brutally broken the day everything had changed, and all the events after that. She was lucky to still be in one piece, but from one survivor to the other - they both knew they were lucky to be standing here today. It however didn't make any of it alright. Victoria didn't know how much would have changed if she hadn't showed up, Jack wouldn't have been distracted. Gemme wouldn't have followed him, he could have showed up faster when the strange pack had attacked Rafael's instead of coming in almost before it was too late - all because he was running around making sure the she-devil was alright. I know all of the things you are already thinking about me, the shapeshifter shook her head a little, she had no idea what thoughts went on inside her head.

And that is a lot more than other people would have done, and you know that. Victora clicked her tongue and massages her forehead a little bit. It hit harder than the demon perhaps intended and made the shapeshifter take a sharper breath in, as Victora's thought by instinct rushed to the fact that her father avoided her constantly. "You don't get to say that," she hissed feeling the tears beginning to burn in her eyes. "You've been back for months.. and you first come to see me now, most likely not even looking for me, did I matter that little to you?" Victoria asked almost breathlessly. It hurt in her chest like a sharp pain. Just reminding herself of the pain that Elena had caused her by leaving, then she hadn't done anything herself to seek Elena out - then again, Victoria wasn't the one who had left. "I swear. If you break his heart again," she took a step closer looking way more serious than just two seconds ago. It wasn't like her to look this serious, with her eyes darted at the demon like a snake waiting for the attack. "I will come for you," she added looking into the demon's blue eyes, " and I will tear you apart. Are we clear?" Back in the day Victoria still had some childish innocence left, the parts of her that had been in love and happy for that sake. The part of her that hadn't grown up at the time, but it wasn't completely gone, but build up by the girl who had needed to fight for herself. To live on her own and build a living in this world, getting used to people treating her like crap till she found people who would fight for her again. She wasn't naive anymore nor scared to put her own points across. On the good note, she hadn't said Elena should stay away from Jack.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: You should know better than to show your face here   You should know better than to show your face here EmptyFre Apr 23, 2021 2:36 pm

Elena narrowed her eyes as Victoria told her that she didn’t get to say that, and that if Victoria matted that little to her. The demon put her arms in front of her chest and shook her head and looked away. To say something like that to Elena, it was always like a smack in the face. But it also told her that Jack hadn’t told Victoria why Elena hadn’t been out of the apartment or why Elena had even sought out Jack in the first place.
A small huff left her as she was then told that she would come for her and tear her apart. Elena looked back and her head fell a little back while taking in the grownup girl. When she had left Victoria, she would never had dreamed of talking that way to her. It was hard not to let a small smile show on her lips, but she restrained herself. “I think there will be a line” she said in a hushed voice and let out a deep breath. “And you never meant that little to me” she then said and pursed her lips. “I might have been in town, but I wasn’t back, so I’m sorry that I didn’t come here fast enough” she said, might be a little cryptic but it was the truth. She didn’t know how to explain; “Jack has the most wonderful ex-lovers, so I wasn’t really in the mood for going out much” she said with a sarcastic smile and had almost forgot about the fact that just after the whole torture accident there had been this crazed werewolf that had shoot her. Not only once, but bloody seven times.

Little did Elena know that Gemma was just the tip of the iceberg of bad relationship.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: You should know better than to show your face here   You should know better than to show your face here EmptyFre Apr 23, 2021 2:45 pm

Victoria snorted a bit, it was true however - Jack had terrible taste in women, or at least he had Pearl. But Pearl was also green in all of this, compared to the storm of strong personalities that Jack had managed to dig up around town. "Yeah, you don't say - he sure has a type," she replied a bit snarky. Victoria had heard about the thing with Gemma. Gemma and Victoria had even talked back in the day, Victoria had the pleasure of knowing all Jack's bedwarmers - or whatever he liked to call them. He never really did put much emotion into relationships, he wasn't passionate about it. "Jack did tell me you had the pleasure of running into Gemma, my bet was that you would met Grace first - but hey," Victora replied with a smaller shrug knowing it wasn't her place to even call names out. But then again, she wanted Elena to know that Jack had options. "Gemma is possibly worse than you, so I will give you that," she pointed out and licked her lips shortly. Other than Rafael not liking the vibe from Grace, telling her there was something that didn't make sense - then she had no problem with the blonde hybrid. Now, thinking about her she couldn't even recall where the heck she actually was. Quickly Victoria managed to shake that thought out of her head.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: You should know better than to show your face here   You should know better than to show your face here EmptyFre Apr 23, 2021 3:31 pm

Was this a bad way of making her jealous? She was almost so quickly to start laughing but hold it back as she shook her head. “Wouldn’t call it pleasure” she said and rolled her eyes lifting one of her eyebrows, but then she was told about Grace. Elena knitted her brows together, why did that name sound so familiar? Elena felt a little lightheaded for a short second, just as she had done back with Calvin when he started digging into the fact that she didn’t feel like such a big part of her past years made any sense. She closed her eyes and let her finger rub her one temple, darkness felt like it was started to seep out of her, as small flashes of a room, bars and someone came closer with a syringe. She quickly took a deep breath and her black demon eyes turned blue again.

Well, I still have the pleasure of meeting Grace” Elena mumbled and slowly breathed in, she didn’t feel so hot if she was being honest. “And worse?” she started laughing this time “Well, at least I'm not that crazy, that turns into ownership over a person, and turns into me shooting someone seven times” she huffed, and tried to play it off as she still couldn’t feel how it had affected her.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: You should know better than to show your face here   You should know better than to show your face here EmptyFre Apr 23, 2021 5:06 pm

She was right. It wasn't a pleasure, and if it wasn't for the sour feeling Victoria had towards the demon, she would have empathized more. Everything relating to guns were a no go for Victoria in general, just the sight could even make her freeze - and she blamed her bloody childhood traumas for that. "Yeah, well if you stick around long enough, you might," she replied a tiny bit more snarky. Victoria didn't particularly enjoy arguing with people, but she definitely like putting a bitch in her place. "Nah, I guess I should have warned you about Gemma. Not that I knew she was around, the brunettes doesn't seem to stick around for as long as the blondes," she chuckled a bit to herself and rolled her eyes at the demon. It was a good thing Victoria was stubborn when it came to holding her mask and aggression towards Elena, reminding herself of the list of reasons why she was mad at her. A list she had memorized incase Elena ever should be close to sneak in under her skin. She wasn't going to go soft on the demon. "But, give him a break. Can't you see that you being here is confusing to him? God, he doesn't even know how to feel or be around you, and it's distracting him from his actual job," she pointed out shifting the attention away from Jack's flavor of the month. Jack was usually very focused and lately he had been distracted. It all took her back to the day the other pack had attacked Rafael's, Jack was late in the game - if his head had been clear then, perhaps no harm would have happened that night.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: You should know better than to show your face here   You should know better than to show your face here EmptyMan Maj 03, 2021 7:20 pm

That last words hit her hard. Can’t you see that you are distracting him from his actual job? What, this here at the serpents, or the more honorable one at the academy? But as she looked into Victoria’s eyes she knew, without a doubt in her mind that something bad had happened around here. She didn’t even need to know the details on what, she just knew instinctively that something had. It was like when Victoria mother had died, when she had found Victoria knee dead in trouble. Knowing very well that Vic had the abilities to knock them out with just the thoughts in her mind. She had been so scared back then.
Something she clearly had worked on, or else she wouldn’t be so brazen in how she talked to Elena. Elena took a deep breath in and took a step back still with her arms firmly planted in front of her chest. “Right, I’ll” she looked away from her face and took in another breath before breathing out “I’ll talk to him, and make sure that my presents doesn’t distract him from what actually matters” she mumbled. Slowly she released her arms and pinched the bridge of her nose between her eyes. “Right, I’ll just leave now” she said, not really feeling of staying and talking anymore or with Jack now. Seemed like she needed to think this through as well. Maybe they should just, agree that they didn’t work. Maybe they could stay friends, business partner or whatever. But if he had someone more suited for him, or she was the problem that took his mind of what was a hand. How could she stay?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You should know better than to show your face here   You should know better than to show your face here Empty

You should know better than to show your face here
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I'll show you mine, if you show me yours - Mark xXx
» Same man new face - Daisy
» Put your brave face on
» Known unknown face
» The face of horror [CW]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum