Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

White lies [tw]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Nathalie

Nathalie

Humør : You know what really bugs me? Insect puns
Antal indlæg : 104

White lies [tw] - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jun 11, 2022 7:00 pm

Yes”, Nathalie stated; as a matter of fact, she understood that he was displeased with her, but now that her feelings were turned off again, she didn’t mind it; in fact, she found it rather refreshing that he was annoyed with her, she was starting to think she could do anything, and he would accept it, when it came down to it, she was doing him a favour even if he couldn’t see it right now.
She turned as she had taken the few blood bags looking King straight in the eye “this is for the better, you’ll see this in time, but for now, this is where our paths part”, she hummed before walking past him back into the living room where she handed the blood bags to Griffin “did you throw away your ring again?” she sighed, placing a hand on her hip. At the same time, she observed him, what a tedious and stupid man he could be, even though their relationship hadn’t really blossomed into lovers, but more like mother and son, which for her, was actually preferable; she liked Griffin, but not like that, which was why King’s jealousy was so much more fun to her than if she and Griffin actually had a sexual relationship.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Griffin

Griffin

Antal indlæg : 51

IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jun 11, 2022 10:17 pm

King stopped as she replied. She was going to bring the young man, but not him. Now, it wasn’t because he was jealous, but he just didn’t understand why. Okay, maybe the jealousy was at its boiling point. “You gotta be kidding me, Nathalie,” he sighed as she once again told him that it was for the better. He didn’t follow when she moved past him but started rubbing his forehead, trying to process what the hell was happening.
Griffin looked up as she came back with blood bags and he gladly, took them. As soon as the first bag was empty, he leaned his head back against the wall behind him. “I didn’t really want to search for it when the wrecking ball smashed it out of sight,” he replied, “The probability of me going here was much greater than finding it before I would burn up,” he added, not wanting her to tell him he should have looked. He could one night or something. He could already feel how he was getting better. He quickly emptied another. “If we are leaving now, I would very much like to borrow yours,” he said with a short chuckle. He was never a fan of borrowing her ring, but maybe it was simply because the first years where he had borrowed it, he had simply been unlucky and done some stupid shit. It had gotten better. At least he could walk with Elena without constantly thinking about puncturing her neck. King reproached with slow steps. “Four or five months,” he said directed to Nathalie but nodding towards King, mostly telling her that she should be expecting King to be visiting in the summer.
Nathalie

Nathalie

Humør : You know what really bugs me? Insect puns
Antal indlæg : 104

IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] - Page 3 EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 10:21 pm

She didn’t answer him, didn’t feel the need to, didn’t want to. She wasn’t really sure which one of them it was. Did she care? No of course she didn’t, she didn’t really care about anything. And yet, here was a boy, that she did have such feelings for. Not like the ones that the very jealous banshee thought, but who knew, maybe he was just envious that she would go with Griffin and not him.
We are leaving now, so here” she took off her ring and gave it to him “But we better find the other one, can’t believe you didn’t sleep with it on” she huffed, she could almost sound annoyed to some, but there was such a small underlining of an undeniable impassive ring to her voice.
Come, let’s go” she said, placing a hand on Griffin’s shoulder, ushering him out of the door, before she grabbed the bags she had packed and got out herself. She had already called for a cab to come and get her, so it would do nicely with having another one with her. Then she wasn’t completely alone in the car, or the drive to her other house in Silent City.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] - Page 3 Empty

White lies [tw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» In an ocean of lies
» Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]
» White christmas - Lily
» There you go being my knight on the white steed - Lucian
» The fated meeting of the black raven and white crow

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 9-16-
Gå til: