Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

White lies [tw]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Nathalie

Nathalie

Humør : You know what really bugs me? Insect puns
Antal indlæg : 104

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 7:29 pm

Dedicated to @King

Date | 12th of February 2022
Time | Around eight
Weather | Forecast says, rainy  
Place | Nathalie’s place
Attire | Light blue jeans, high heels and a lace top

Now things hadn’t gone as she had planned, far from really. She opened the door to the second floor of her apartment. And walked straight into the kitchen where she grabbed a bottled of chilled white wine and a glass. Not wasting a lot of time, she poured herself a glass and took a sip from it. She didn’t really care where King was right now, then she walked from the kitchen into the living room, where she kicked off her shoes. A soft sigh left her as she went to the dining table and placed down her glass and bottle. Shimming out of the jeans she was wearing, she then turned and put on some music. Well, if Zadkiel didn’t want to be her fun tonight, then she would just make her own fun. Swaying along with the music she closed her eyes, grabbing her bottle taking a sip of it while humming along with the slow jazz tunes that blasted from her speakers.

Sidst rettet af Nathalie Søn Feb 27, 2022 5:59 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
King

King

Antal indlæg : 61

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 7:42 pm

As soon as Nathalie had left, he had chosen to do some laundry. No, it wasn’t because he enjoyed cleaning or anything, but he had decided to fix some of it now that she was out. But sadly for Nathalie, she was home much quicker than expected. He frowned and turned the machine on and left it. He took the stairs to her floor. It was incredible how she just had some very strong opinions and even though she had no feelings, when things didn’t go her way, she acted in a specific way. Now he hadn’t lived there for long, but it had been long enough for him to know that her plans hadn’t gone as planned. He couldn’t help but smile as she danced. Even though he still was far from his original build, he was able to follow along. He joined in dancing and let his hand grab hers to make her spin around. “What’s on your mind?”
Nathalie

Nathalie

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 8:32 pm

She noticed that King came down the stairs, probably doing some laundry. Seemed boring, that he always just stayed inside when she went out. One would think that when she wasn’t around, he would find something more – fun – to do. She turned around as he took her hand and spun her towards him. A small sensual smile formed on her lips; her hooded eyes glided down his body before she looked back up. Then she took a small sip from her wine. Her nose scrunched as she leaned in close; “Sex” she whispered, before turning out of his arms again, dancing on her own not really caring how it looked or what he thought about it. Of course, she could just take it if she wanted. But that always seemed so boring. Like just throwing herself at King the moment she had the change. Which was why she had found it more fun going down to Zadkiel’s place, every time it seemed like King wanted to go further. Or that she had gotten him all hot and bothered. By, well, being mean to him. Dangling with a treat, and taking it away before he could take it.
King

King

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 8:42 pm

He noticed the smile and how she looked at him. It was no fair really. She took a sip before she leaned in to whisper her reply. Her reply was enough for him to try. Even though she didn’t care about how she looked while she danced, he loved every move she made. He was used to her playing games, so he did his best not getting too excited. “Oh, like every other hour of the day?” he said and leaned up against the sofa, watching her. She could be so mean to him, so he was certain it didn't matter if he was a little mean to her. After all, they had been taking digs on each other ever since they've met.
Nathalie

Nathalie

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 9:28 pm

She turned her head over her shoulder to look at him standing there by the couch. She saw how his eyes looked at her, took in his smell. He really did something to her that she couldn’t quite explain. Even though it looked like she found it easy to stay away, it was far from. Actually, it was really hard. She laughed when he asked if it was like every other day “Yes, quite” she hummed closing her eyes as she swirled her hips and let her hair glided over her shoulders and the small top she was wearing. “But today I didn’t get what I wanted – So now” she moved her hands to gesticulating around her drowning the rest of the glass walking towards the dining table and started pouring her glass of wine. Making a little show out of bending forward placing her elbows on table swaying her hips a little back and forth in the rhythm of the music.
King

King

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 10:04 am

King shook his head with a smile, looking down for a moment. His eyes then looked up at her noticing how she was continuing to dance. He raised a brow as she mentioned she didn’t get what she wanted. What a loss. He watched how she downed the rest of her glass and how she walked so elegantly over to the table. She surely put on a show for him, bending over the table while pouring her wine, swaying her hips from side to side.
He shook his head and turned his gaze away from her even though it was difficult. “So now you’re drinking all the wine and trying to get my attention instead?” he said with a wide smile, keeping his eyes on the ceiling. He shook his head a little. “Oh, poor, poor Nathalie,” he hummed, making sure her name was spoke clearly.
Nathalie

Nathalie

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 3:23 pm

She got up, turning around with her glass in her hand. The other hand placed against the table, raising a brow a teasing smile formed on her lips. “Getting your attention, darling” she mused but her smile disappeared when he told her poor Nathalie. Oh, that was how it was going down? Well, she could play that game too. “I was just going to drink all my wine, but now that you mentioned it, company might be nice", she walked over to the pants that she had taken off as she came in. Pulled out her phone, looking at the text that she had sent to Zadkiel. Then she deleted the conversation and found someone else that would be more than willing to please her tonight. She turned towards King and raised her brows with a smirk forming on her lips. Phone against her ear waiting for the next one in line to pick up. “William?” she breathed sensual into the phone, she could already hear how the pour shapeshifters heart picked up speed. “Hello darling, what are you doing tonight? Mmh?” she whispered into the phone, still keeping eye contact with King to see how he would react.
King

King

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 3:31 pm

He could almost see how her smile disappeared as he called her poor Nathalie. He raised his brow and looked towards her as she mentioned that company would be nice. For a moment, he believed that she would come over to him, but instead she picked up her phone. He furrowed his brows a little as she started a call. What was she doing? William? He raised both of his brows. While she was speaking into the phone he walked over towards her, and if he could, he would calmly take the hand with the phone away from her ear to lean in close. “I’m not in the mood for guests,” he would tell her calmly, sensually, while he would wrap his arms around her and stand with no space between their bodies.
Nathalie

Nathalie

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 3:39 pm

She was just about to tell him that he could just come over, as she saw how King walked towards her. Not resisting the fact that he took away her phone. Turning around she placed her glass on the table, letting both of her hands press their palms against the table, her fingers folding around the edge. “Not in the mood for guests?” she mumbled sweetly, as tilting her head towards King. Almost so close that her eyelashes would glide over his skin. “What are you in the mood for, hmm?” she asked him, still not touching him other than letting her cold breath let him know just how close she was to his face.
King

King

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 3:52 pm

King folded his lips as she repeated what he said and put her glass away. She was teasing him like usual. “You,” he quickly breathed before he would lean in and place her lips against hers, while his hands would snake around her torso and pull her sensually closer. His kiss was filled with passion and greed. He wasn’t going to have some William waltz over and keep her company when he was right here. It was more than enough that she continuously teased him so much, and just walked downstairs to get what she wanted – making him stand left with nothing. He hated it. She had everything she would ever want right here.
Nathalie

Nathalie

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 4:41 pm

Her eyes widened as he so honest and raw told her that he wanted her. No, he couldn’t. How? He chased the thoughts away when he kissed her. It was hard not to reciprocate it; with the same passion and greed he was giving to her. But her arms were still hanging down her sides. Then the thoughts came flooding back. Like a tsunami from a broken dam. It scared her, like nothing else. Which was why she ended up pushing him away. Her eyes widened over her own actions. It was a hard push, which was why she grabbed his hand to make sure he didn’t fall but were just far enough for her to breathe. “Stop” she shook her head, licking her lips. That hurt, like something was taking ahold of her heart. No, stop. Her feelings were not an issue, they shouldn’t – fuck. “You shouldn’t want me!” she exclaimed and shaking her head. “Why do you think I haven’t kissed you, nor slept with you” she hissed, turning around drowning another glass of wine. Your emotions are showing Natty girl. She closed her eyes and without thinking about it she broke the glass in her hand. “shit” she hissed. Slamming her hand down into the table breaking one of the planks off it.
King

King

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 4:55 pm

A lot of air left him as he was pushed away, and he almost stumbled over his own feet, not falling since she grabbed his hand. He looked at her with wide eyes. Why was she telling him to stop? He kept his distance for now and kept his yes on her. “What?” he whispered as she exclaimed that he shouldn’t want her. He frowned a little as she listed what she hadn’t done with him. He let her drown the other glass of wine. He had never seen her so upset. Which quickly gave him enough reason to why she was acting out. He quickly pulled a hand up  to be sure no glass shards would end up near his eyes before he pulled it down again and watched her. “Nathalie,” he spoke softly, hoping she would turn around to him. “Tell me what’s going on,” he said and stepped closer to her.
Nathalie

Nathalie

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 5:16 pm

No!” she screamed, flipping the table away from her. Everything it started coming back, what she had done. Who she had become. What they had done to her. Her screams. Her begging for mercy, for someone to help her as they had taken her out back and had their way with her. She could feel all of it. Nothing was kept away from her heart. Another shout left her. Disgusting thing. Rotten to the core. She was that, yes, but she had been okay because she didn’t feel it. The wall had been around her, protecting her and she had done as she pleased. Become what they had all told her she was. “Get out!” she turned around tears streaming down her face. “Get out the fuck out!” she kept herself in check. How could he want her, why was he even here!? Sure, he hadn’t known anyone, but anywhere would be better than here. But even then, why did he want her? She was horrible, so, damn, horrible. Her eyes turned slightly brighter as they looked at her. Almost snarling in anger, tears still streaming down her face. The worst thing about it. She wanted to pull him close and kiss him. She wanted to feel his embrace and let him into places of her heart no one ever had the pleasure to enter.  
King

King

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 5:27 pm

She screamed and he stopped, seeing how the table flipped away from her. The way she acted; something clearly wasn’t right. Screaming and shouting. She turned around, crying, and telling him to leave. “I’m staying here,” he spoke softly, with a hand almost gestured to calm down, even though he knew that it wasn’t really a possibility. He noticed how her eyes turned brighter and heard she snarled at him. It didn’t scare him. None of this scared him. He was just very much aware of how strong she was compared to him. “I’m coming closer,” he told her before he tried to step closer to her, hoping that he would be able to reach her and wrap his arms around her. Though his memory was foggy, and he only really knew a few things, he knew that he wasn’t a monster and definitely not against other supernatural’s. He wanted to help her, whatever it took.
Nathalie

Nathalie

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 6:03 pm

No, you can’t stay” she shook her head, and tried to calm down. But it didn’t help as feelings came rushing through her. She couldn’t keep track on what was what. She hadn’t felt anything for over four hundred years. How was she supposed to know what was anger, sorrow, disgust, and sadness? When they all seemed so alike. “You can’t, you can’t want me” she shook her head all over again, when he told her that he was coming closer she took a step back. Her lips started to quiver; he was the cause. This damned banshee! He was at fault for her feelings exploding. That kiss, him being here. He needed to go! She needed to get back to what she had been before. Cold and emotionless. So, she stepped away, a couple of steps. But she didn’t fight him when he finally reached her letting his arms wrap around her. “Please, King, you need to go” she whispered against his neck “I’m a horrible person, and I will not be able to stay if I don’t turn of my emotions again” she mumbled, leaning into his touch. He felt so nice, so warm so welcoming. She wondered what a kiss felt like from someone that cared. Leaning back, she looked him into his eyes tears still gliding down her cheeks. Her hands grabbed his face gently, “You’ll be my doom, and I'll be yours if you stay with me” she whispered before letting their lips meet. Not passionate, greedy, or violently. Innocently, testing, almost; loving.
King

King

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 6:24 pm

He told her he couldn’t stay. That wasn’t right. He knew that the cause of her roommates leaving was most usually them wanting to leave, not her kicking them out. So, he had to stay. Things weren’t as they should be. He tried to hush her as she said he couldn’t want her. He still did. He noticed how she shook her head and how tears were streaming down her face. He hadn’t expected her feelings to be turned on after such a short time with him being around. He hadn’t believed that he would be the switch. “I’m staying,” he whispered to her as she told him to leave again. She told herself that she was a horrible person and that she wouldn’t be able to stay if she didn’t turn off her emotions again. He didn’t quite understand what she meant about not being able to stay, but he knew that she was probably only feeling horrible because she was paying in the first row. Every emotion she had been feeling must be washing over her. He could feel how she leaned into his touch, which made him hum slightly. Hoping it could help calming her down. He felt like he had calmed someone down like this before, but he didn’t know who, when or where.
He let her grab his head and looked into her eyes while she spoke. “Screw doom,” he whispered just before their lips met. She was so kind and soft against him, which he quickly caught onto. Sweet, small kisses, varying in time. He embrace got a little lighter, since he believed that she wouldn’t be pushing him away or needed something heavy on her. He let his forehead rest on hers to get some air. “I’m right here,” he whispered before he gave her a short kiss on her cheek, “I’ll fight your demons,” he told her and let his hand run through some of her hair, removing it in the process.
Nathalie

Nathalie

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 6:53 pm

She felt how her salty tears mixed with their lips connecting over and over. Small, beautiful kisses, awakening something in her that had long been lost and forgotten. Like pandora’s box it unleashed so many things she had buried away. Then their kisses broke when he pressed his forehead against hers, telling her that he was right there. She still didn’t understand why. She had taken advantage of the poor boy downstairs. Not only because there was an opportunity for blood, because it had been so easy, and it had given her a reason why she couldn’t be with King after she had inviting him to stay. She had told him, that she would take his blood as payment. But she had yet to even drink from him. Keeping herself from even touching him too much. Teased, and been mean, yes. But she had never pushed him over his boundaries like she had done with Zadkiel. It was good he had told her no, and she would leave him alone now.

With her lips parted she looked at him, as his hand pushed away some of her hair ending up with running his fingers through it. She had to swallow the water in her mouth blinking slowly as she looked at him. “There are so many” she whispered, not taking her eyes from him. Hoping he was up for the challenge that he had just accepted. If he ever left her. She wouldn’t even think about how it would break her. He, he could never leave. But he would, they all did when they were finished with what she had to offer. Or didn’t like how she offered it. They all left, for something better. Closing her eyes tears escaped her lashes. Ruined.
King

King

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 7:08 pm

She told him that there were so many demons, and he understood why she would feel that it could be overwhelming, but he was certain. “I’ll keep standing. I’ll fight them all,” he assured her. He saw how a tears ran down her cheeks. He dried her cheeks. “First thing,” he said and kissed her below her eye, on the apple of her cheek, “No more wine for today,” he told her and placed his lips on her forehead and the other behind her head. “Do you like tea?” he mumbled and slowly closed his eyes. None of this had scared him, but it had shown him that she was just as vulnerable as everyone else.
Nathalie

Nathalie

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 8:01 pm

She shook her head a little by his words. Both because she didn’t believe that he would, and the other because he was crazy. Maybe that was what she needed, a crazy man that had a heart and was willing to actually give her a chance. That wanted to make her better, but did she want to be better? That was the question. “Hmm?” she hummed, and then made a small pout when he told her no more wine. But she needed more. She looked over her shoulder but was quickly brought back to him as he kissed her below her eyes. Closing her eyes his lips also touched it just on her eyelid. A soft hum left her. “Tea?” she hummed, taking in a small inhale before letting it out. Feeling how her chest rose and fell. “Yeah, might be a good idea” she didn’t move, however. Instead, she leaned in. Kissing hm once again on his lips, feeling how the heat build as she tried to kiss him even further.
King

King

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 8:20 pm

Even though she didn’t seem to want to let go of the idea of wine, she didn’t seem to mind that he wanted her to drink some tea. She didn’t pull away from his embrace, she stayed. She even leaned in to kiss him again. He didn’t hesitate to kiss her back. Softly and taking it easy. The hand that had been on her hair glided up the side of her neck and stopped between her jaw and ear. Gently he opened his mouth to ask for more, even though he had a feeling that they might need to take it very, very slow, because if they did too much, her emotions might wreck her, and he really didn’t wish for that to happen.
Nathalie

Nathalie

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 9:34 pm

It was so warm and soft. Hypnotic even to feel his lips trace over hers. So gentle, which only made it so much more powerful. It was incredible just how much feelings there could be put into kisses like these. Where you could feel your nose touch the others. Tongues that tested each other, inviting but noninvasively. It only broke the dam even more, making tears once again mix again between their lips. Making it taste salty mixed with the sweet notes from the wine she had been drinking. Her hands had found his cheek, as gently as she could. Letting her thumbs trace over his skin before she pulled away. Letting her tongue glide over her lips taking in a breath she didn’t need. “Thank you” she whispered softly, taking a step away. “Maybe that tea, would be, would be a good idea” she said in the same hush tone. Turning and slowly walking towards the kitchen, her hands found her hair and pushed it back from her forehead. Looking over her shoulder and saw what she had done to the table. Great. “Could I, maybe ask you for a favour?” she asked, pressing her brows together looking towards King, trying to control the overflow of emotions roaring through her.
King

King

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 11:33 pm

Sweet and innocent, and there was truly nothing else to say about it. It would be a shame to say that it had been how he had expected the kiss to be, but he wasn't disappointed. This had just as much power as what he had expected and he certainly wasn't thinking less of her. A soft hum. Left him as her hands traced his cheeks ever do delicately before she pulled away. It was odd. Not the kiss, but ending it, because it had felt like everything around them had slowed down so much that it had disappeared. And now they were standing in the middle of the living room again. "You don't have to thank me," he whispered back to her and caressed her cheek softly, drying her tears away in the process. He smiled a little as she mentioned the tea, "Yeah," he said, but before he could ask her to sit down and relax, she had turned around and started walking towards the kitchen. For some reason she just had so much power, even though she felt like everything was crumbling. He raised his brows as she asked if he could do her a favor. "That really depends on the favor," he said with a soft smile and walked towards her to join her in the kitchen to help with making them some tea.

Sidst rettet af King Tirs Jan 18, 2022 8:43 pm, rettet 1 gang
Nathalie

Nathalie

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 10:34 am

She made a small hum when he told her it depended on the favour. Now she needed to figure out how to phrase it, so it didn’t sound like a bad excuse. Because it wasn’t, she had a feeling that the best thing to do now, was to stay out of Zadkiel’s life. And seeing her, would only make it worse. But he still deserved to know what had been done, she was sorry for. Even if it didn’t fix anything. Or it would give closure which would help down the line. Taking the kettle, she filled it with water before placing it again, pulling out the tea she checked the temperature it needed to make the best water, and made sure the kettle would warn it only to those degrees. “Could you go down to Zadkiel Nelson tomorrow, tell him that I’ll stop coming by and I’m sorry? And the reason why I asked you, is because I thought that it would be best, if he one day wants, then I’ll give the apology in person” she asked, turning around looking at him, letting out a small breath. She really tried to keep it cool with all the emotions that was still taking a toll on her, making her want nothing more than to just sit down, screaming and crying.
King

King

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 8:15 pm

King watched how Nathalie acted, when she made sure to put over a kettle for their tea. He pulled a soft smile and approached her as she told him to tell the boy she was sorry. He took her hands, not taking his eyes of her. “Of course,” he said, caressing her hands gently. “Come, you should rest,” he said and while holding her hands, he started to walk backwards towards the living room. “I’ll make your tea, okay?” he told her, not letting go of her hands. He wanted to get her all the way to the couch, and hopefully sit down with her until the water had boiled.
Nathalie

Nathalie

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] EmptyTirs Jan 18, 2022 1:28 pm

Nathalie’s eyes glided down to King’s hands as he took hers. Then her eyes flickered towards him, as he told her that she should rest. She didn’t want to rest if she was being honest. She wanted the pain in her soul to go away, but it didn’t seem to happen. Her eyes closed for a moment, as she let him pull her along to the living room. A soft annoyed sound left her, but she did as she was told and sat down. “Okay” she said with a small pout and then a smile. Her eyes following him as he walked back into the kitchen. But she didn’t stay there, she got up when she was sure he couldn’t see her and then she walked downstairs.

Nathalie opened the door into King’s room, and after a small look around she walked over to his bed. She stood there for a moment, first time she was even in here. If her heart could, it would have been beating almost out of her chest as she slowly sat down in it. Closing her eyes, she fell back and let his scent embrace her crumbling body.
Sponsoreret inhold

White lies [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: White lies [tw]   White lies [tw] Empty

White lies [tw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» In an ocean of lies
» Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]
» White christmas - Lily
» There you go being my knight on the white steed - Lucian
» The fated meeting of the black raven and white crow

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 9-16-
Gå til: