Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

In an ocean of lies

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

In an ocean of lies Empty
IndlægEmne: In an ocean of lies   In an ocean of lies EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 8:01 pm

@Reginald
Outfit: Link
_____

Was she sad? Yes. But not only was she sad, she was furious and wanted to break everything around her. He had broken her trust. She had let him get in behind her shield and he had whiped her memories away. She stormed out in the kitchen, barely had left her room in days. She felt betrayed.
"What are you looking at?" She asked the siren in the kitchen. "Nothing.. I was just leaving," - "just like your brother," Vanya bit back. Mariella just rolled her eyes. "I'm not doing this with you Vanya," Mariella left the room and met Reginald in the hallway.
"You should talk to your cousin before she melts down," she gave him a nod to the kitchen. Mariella knew they would have to speak to Lion about this soon, but she wasn't sure if she was ready to face him yet.

Vanya just watched Mariella leave. She wasn't mad at her, it was just easier to be angry with everyone so she didn't have to get angry at herself. Vanya felt like her trust to most had been broken. She turned around when she sensed Reginald being there. A dry chuckle left her and she threw her arms to the side.
"I don't have the energy for this Reggie," she sighed and shook her head as her tears started to show. "I need you do be fucking honest with me now," she felt her fangs tearing through her lower lip.
"Why didn't you just tell me the truth.. about it.. About Lion. " she exhaled. "So you can drop the act.. I got my memories back.. I have had them for a long time now. I just wanted to see how well you all acted" Her tears were rolling down.

Sidst rettet af Vanya Lør Jun 08, 2019 9:05 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In an ocean of lies   In an ocean of lies EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 8:20 pm

Reginald heard the commotion and closed his eyes. He heard Mariella and Vanya bickering and passed Mariella in the door, placing a short kiss on the siren’s hair before moving over to her cousin. He didn’t care what she would yell at him, he just had to move quickly, and so he did. He grabbed Vanya, pulling her in close and refusing to let her go even if she tried. ”Calm down,” he begged in a weak voice. She acted so strong, but there was no need for it. It was just them right now. Most people had gone out for the day, Melania trying to teach something about this world to Keaton and that brother of his – Larry was it? – going with them. Theodore and Sophie had taken the chance to get out quite fast, almost running off to the mountains and Jamie was busy. Jasmine had things of her own to deal with and God only knew where Eilish was. Reginald held Vanya close until he felt her heartbeat had gotten calmer and he pulled out of their embrace, searching her eyes carefully. ”Am I known as someone who lies? Someone who is not thinking logically?” he pleaded looking at her eyes. He was asking simple questions, but it was to lead into his answer of all of her angers.

”But do you honestly believe you would have believed any of us, if we had told you?” Reginald asked. He wanted to beg on his knees, saying that he tried, but he hadn’t. He couldn’t bring himself to break a promise he made to Lion. They never saw this coming, so this was one of the posibilities that could come from it. Reginald closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and sighing as he exhaled. ”Vanya, I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you, I would gladly flatulate myself infront of you, but we would go no-where with that behavior,” he said and opened his eyes to look at her. His eyes already had ruby red tears in them, blurring his vision slightly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In an ocean of lies   In an ocean of lies EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 9:17 pm

He pulled her close, and she felt out of breath by the second. Like she had forgotten simply how to inhale the air around her. Her heart wasn't even sure how it should beat, was it going to slow? To fast? Vanya looked at him when he asked his question.
"No.." she answered in a cracked melancholic voice. She simply just cracked, fell into tiny small pieces and if he hadn't gotten a hold of her she might have sunken to the ground. Vanya was an emotional person, and behind her always up walls she was extremely sensitive - even more when she was surrounded by people with deeper emotions. Reginald knew her emotions often were felt more intensely compared to others because of her ability. Vanya shook her head a little.
"Don't.. Just.. Don't ever do that again..," she closed her eyes and took a deep breath in and tried to center her anger.  All she wanted was to make this burning feeling of anger in her chest to go away. She wasn't angry at Reginald. It wouldn't be fair to explode on him, even through he might be the one she felt most comfortable exploding on.  Vanya backed away from him and turned around. She felt the beasts in her trying to crawl out.
"I'm just.. I'm just so angry,
" she stopped and breathed out. Vanya turned around and looked at Reginald again. "I'm sad.. angry.. hurt... I guess.. I don't open my shield to just anyone.. and he knew that.. and he," she looked down to catch her breath again, "and he did it anyway." Vanyas eyes returned to Reginalds. It might seem like a minor thing, something to be fixed. But to Vanyas family there was more to it. She remembered the stories about how someone had forced her parents to know each other, and it had taken them 500 years to get together after that. Poor Mary had been left without a parents to remember her. She shook the thought away. "Its like you thought you knew what your life was.. and suddenly everything is falling in and replacing what thought was your life.. and now I can't stop myself from falling.. How am I supposed to forgive him for this? Because right now.. I don't feel like I would be able to trust him again."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In an ocean of lies   In an ocean of lies EmptyTirs Jun 18, 2019 10:56 am

//Out<33 We know what happens<33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: In an ocean of lies   In an ocean of lies Empty

In an ocean of lies
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]