Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The sound of the rain needs no translation

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Hannah

Hannah

Antal indlæg : 106

The sound of the rain needs no translation - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The sound of the rain needs no translation   The sound of the rain needs no translation - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 9:51 am

Sterling nodded a little as Elroy elaborated on what his father would be able to see. It was comforting information, at least to some extent. He truly wished that Madelaine was in good hands and that she simply just hadn’t been able to reach out. It could keep him up at night. Worrying. “We’ll hope she is,” he said, even though it might be obvious.
Hannah felt shivers down her back. Now, she had assured herself that she would be prepared for anything, but yet the thought of Madelaine not being alright scared her. It almost made her feel even more uneasy. Oh, how Hannah always wanted to show just how much she was strong enough to do everything on her own, but things always seemed to backlash or come right after her. She was never enough alone.
“I’m glad,” Sterling exhaled with a light smile, once again caressing Hannah over her hair. Sterling was so prepared for everything, because he had pictured every possible outcome of where Madelaine might have been. Hannah licked her lips a little before she looked up at Sterling, “Do you have a place?” she wondered with a soft voice, “Yes,” he replied, looking down at her. When he did that, he noticed minimal signs that she might be a little too overwhelmed. He signed to her asking if she was tired. His signs were discreet. She signed a yes back to him. Once again, he let his hand run over her hair before he looked over at Elroy. “You had exchanged numbers, correct?” Hannah nodded softly. “Then I think I might bring Hannah home,” he spoke softly looking at Elroy. For a moment she believed that he wanted to bring her back to the United States, but on the other hand she had just asked if he had a place. “Thank you for everything. Truly,” he said sending a wide smile to him. Hannah nodded a little. “Yes, thank you,” she said with a soft smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

The sound of the rain needs no translation - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The sound of the rain needs no translation   The sound of the rain needs no translation - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 6:59 pm

Well Elroy had pretty good sentences as well, perhaps not to the level he didn't know the human had, but he noticed she was getting uneasy as in something was bothering her. The thunderbird at first simply theorized that it had something to do with the subject, because there was a worst case scenario where they wouldn't like what was found, they had to be prepared for that. Once again with the sign language, but he didn't react to it even if he felt a little left out of the conversation, "yes we did," he confirmed. The brother more or less spoke for Hannah, which had Elroy frown a little bit, but he didn't comment any further on it. "No worries," he nodded a little with a softer smile. "I will call whenever I know something," he announced before letting them take their leave, sitting finishing his coffee before he had to be elsewhere.
__
Out
Tilbage til toppen Go down

The sound of the rain needs no translation
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» This is going to sound crazy
» I scream without a sound
» Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien
» When rain falls - Roy