Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien Empty
IndlægEmne: Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien   Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien EmptyTirs Feb 13, 2018 1:11 am

Sted Værelse 12
Tid 02:35
Vejr Koldt, støvregn.
Påklædning Marineblå boxers
@Damien

Okay, it was beginning to get ridiculous, just how often Ben was unable to fall asleep at night. He was constantly turning from one side to the other, trying to get comfortable, but no matter what he did, he couldn't seem to fall asleep. Not even a joint later, had he been able to fall asleep, even though he got drowsy. The moment his head hit the pillow, he just felt awake. He even tried going back on his ADHD medication for a few months to combat it!

But no, here he was, trying and failing to fall asleep for god knows how many nights in a row. Maybe his body was just... used to being awake in the weekends. If he didn't have a concert or gig, he had to strip or fuck strangers all night, and if it wasn't either of those, he was getting high and drunk to fight off the feeling of being so incredibly alone. And he was busy. He rarely thought about it. At least not when he was doing something. But when he laid down he started thinking about all the shit that was happening in his life at the moment. The strip club, his teachers, the on-coming zombie apocalypse, and so on. And the thinking didn't stop no matter what position he was lying in.

Too many hours had passed, when he decided to just quit trying. It was Saturday, so it wasn't like he had to get up early. He sat up, swung his legs over the edge of his bed, to get up, gathering one of his softest blankets around his shoulders to keep warm. He silently walked out of the room, actually headed over to lay down on the couch in the common room... But as he walked out, he saw the light from under Damien's door, indicating that the hybrid was still awake, possibly gaming all night or something. Normally, he'd ignore it and go about his business. But the aching loneliness in him was slowly tearing him apart, and if he could dull it, even if it was just for a moment... Making up his mind, Ben made his way to Damien's room, where he softly knocked, as to not wake up the others, before opening the door. "Hey... You still up?" he asked, although the answer was quite obvious.

Honestly, the fatigue didn't look that obvious on Ben. He was a siren and drank a lot of water, so he looked fairly healthy. Sure he had quite a lot of bruises, especially along his jaw, neck and collarbone, as well as around his wrists, but they were slowly turning yellow, and thus were healing nicely. It definitely wasn't the worst he had looked. Then again, it had been a while since he had worked for Jeremiah, so that was probably the reason. He hadn't really talked to his roomies about it, but they knew that they should leave him alone when it came to that sort of thing. If he needed help, he'd say it. At least, he hoped that was the case, and that they weren't just waiting for him to get killed or disappear.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien   Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien EmptyTirs Feb 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Damien had been sitting at his computer most of the day. When he'd gotten up that morning - or, well, around noon - he'd gone to the great hall to get something to eat, and then he'd gone to the gym in school, working out for an hour or maybe two, and then he'd grabbed all of his snacks and energy drinks and sodas from his locker before he got back in his room, where he arranged everything to be within easy reach from the computer - and then the long gaming session had begun.

So since around 3:30 pm he'd been gaming, his only breaks being bathroom breaks, and at around 9 pm the room had gotten toasty enough from the war air of his computer's exhaust that he'd just thrown his t-shirt on his bed before he'd donned the headset again and continued gaming, the only light in the room coming from his computer, the screen, mouse, keyboard and headphones, everything set to cycling motion in chroma, so his room was bathed in all the colors of the rainbow as he trained in quick play before his team logged onto battlenet and he joined them om the discord team speak.

If it hadn't been for the fact that he had such incredibly good hearing from being part werewolf, he for sure wouldn't have heard the soft knocks, nor Ben's voice, but as it was, he did. "Yeah, I got her... Target locked... There you go, deflected headshot." Damien turned his head for a split-second when he heard Ben, then smiled and nodded at him before he turned to look at the screen again, as they were, after all, in the middle of a match. "Alright guys, I need to take a break after this match. Let's do this quick, alright? 'Ey, look out for Mei coming in from right! Genji from left, I'll take care of him..." while he spoke to his team, though, he sniffed just a little in the air, as he almost automatically did whenever somebody entered the room he was in.

And he smelled... Sadness of some kind? Alright, he needed to get to the bottom of that somehow. It took maybe five minutes longer, then the match was over, and he muted his mic and headphones before taking them off and swiveling around in the chair to look at his long-time roomie. "What's up, dude? Something wrong?"

// Outfit (eller manglen på samme!)
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien   Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien EmptyOns Feb 14, 2018 5:32 pm

Ben just awkwardly stood in the doorway, waiting for some kind of reaction from Damien. He didn't really want to bother the other too much, as he knew gaming was kind of a big deal for him. Or rather, he was kind of a big deal in gaming. But soon the hybrid nodded, showing him he had seen him, and Ben took it as a cue to close the door behind him, before walking over to sit down on the bed. It was quite warm in here, but even so, Ben pulled his legs up to his chest and pulled the blanket tighter around himself.
It was somehow comforting to watch what Damien was doing, even though he didn't have a very clear view. Just... knowing he was there was nice right now. That Ben wasn't as alone as he felt. And while Ben's senses weren't the best in his human form, he could still hear the talking that was going on between the hybrid and his teammates.

It took some time, but luckily not too long before Damien was done with his game, and turned to look at him. Ben didn't know exactly which parts of Damien were fairy-like and which parts were werewolf-like, but he seemed to be able to tell if something was wrong immediately. Maybe that was why Ben found it easier to talk to him? He didn't have to say something was wrong for Damien to ask about it, checking if he was okay.

"I dunno man, I'm just... Stressed, depressed and barely even dressed," he said, rolling his eyes at his own stupid joke. Wow, he really needed some rest. "I can't sleep," he elaborated, shrugging slightly while looking up at Damien. He seemed to hesitate before deciding to tell Damien exactly why he had decided to come in. "I guess I just wanted physical comfort without... y'know, fucking someone." It wouldn't be the first time he asked Damien to cuddle. Ever since the hybrid told him that he wasn't really into sex, Ben had seen it as an opportunity. Not to try and make him want it, but rather to have someone in his life who wouldn't be affected by his looks, voice, or anything of the like. Damien just treated him like a friend. And he really liked that. What he liked even more, was that the hybrid didn't mind cuddling. Did it seem gay? Very. Was it? Probably. Did he ever have a boner rubbing against his ass though? Never. And that was honestly more than enough for him
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien   Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien EmptyTors Feb 15, 2018 3:00 am

Damien ran a hand through his hair after placing the headset on the stand that served as the charger for the wireless headset,too, and set the lighting from cycling to permanent white instead,bathing the room in the soft white light instead of the cycling rainbow it'd been before, as he turned to look at his roomie and friend, now sitting on his bed.

He frowned a little at the first words out of Ben's mouth, knowing very well just how much of a defense mechanism those jokes probably were. Since he mainly made those when Damien could smell he was sad or upset of some kind, the bad jokes and snarky comments always emerged just then. And then the frown lessened, and a soft smile tilted his lips. "Ah. So it's one of those nights, huh? Just gimme a sec, gotta tell the guys there's no more training from me tonight, then." he told him in a soft, gentle tone, swiveling around to type in the team chat before he exited the game and discord, and shut down the computer, so that now the only light in the room came from the two lightsabers on his wall, almost always connected to power. "So, any particular reason you can't sleep this time?" he casually asked, downing the last of his energy drink, before he stood up and walked over to sit down next to Ben, without further ado laying a friendly arm around his shoulders.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien   Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien EmptyFre Feb 16, 2018 10:29 pm

Ben nodded, when Damien told him he had to tell the others that he wouldn't be training more this night, and just pulled the blanket tighter around himself, if that was even possible. It wasn't really because he was cold, the blanket was just soft and fuzzy, and he liked feeling the texture against his skin. Was that weird? That was probably weird. But on the other hand, Ben was, in general, pretty weird. So maybe that made it less weird. Whatever.

As soon as the hybrid joined him in the bed, Ben moved to lean on his shoulder, closing his eyes as he felt the other's arm around him. "My best friend is acting weird, I hate my job, I want to punch one of my classmates in the face every time I see him and there's a zombie apocalypse on the way. There's a lot of things to be upset about," he replied, rubbing his cheek slightly against the hybrid's shoulder, before straightening his back, so he could look up at Damien just a little bit easier, while still maintaining their closeness.

"But I don't want to talk about it. I just want to be close to someone," he then said, letting go of the blanket, so it could easily slide off his shoulders. But instead of sitting still, he let go of Damien, and crawled further onto the bed, until he could lift up the duvet and crawl under it. Sure, they hadn't cuddled every single night since they met, but they had done it often enough, that Ben felt comfortable in the room. It felt just as safe, if not even safer than his own room.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien   Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien EmptySøn Feb 18, 2018 7:31 pm

Damien just listened, his hand gently rubbing up and down the siren's arm, his head tilted just slightly to one side as he looked at his friend while he talked. Well, he guessed he was right, there certainly was a lot of things to be concerned about. His own biggest concern about the whole zombie and lockdown thing, though, was whether he'd be able to make it to the tournament in a month's time, or whether the lockdown would still be in effect... He really needed to get to that tournament if he were to have any hope of competing for Canada in the World Cup this year.

Anyway, he nodded when Ben added he didn't want to talk about it. "Alright. We'll just chill, then." he said with a bright smile on his lips, watching Ben move, and before long, since he did only have his pajama pants on and therefor was ready to go to bed, he joined him, moving in behind him, sensing that was the type of cuddling Ben needed right now. So he scooted into place, one arm around the siren's midriff, the other underneath the pillow he laid his head on, sighing softly. Of course, he did like this too, or he wouldn't have agreed to do it so many times. It was cozy, it felt safe and secure, and he knew that was probably exactly why Ben needed this.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien   Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien EmptyMan Feb 19, 2018 6:51 pm

Ben sighed softly when he felt Damien slide up behind him, so they were spooning, and closed his eyes, finally feeling a little bit safer. He kinda missed doing this sort of thing with Cody... But with the weird way he was acting, Ben didn't feel comfortable doing so. But Damien was just as good at comforting him when it came to cuddling, so the situation wasn't too shabby at all.

"So, how'd the training go?" he asked, before turning around in the hybrid's arms, so he was facing him. He mirrored Damien by having one hand under the pillow, but instead of wrapping the free arm around the other, ha placed his hand on his waist, drawing small shapes with his fingers on the other's skin. Sure he felt comfortable just cuddling, but right now, Ben just needed to think of something, anything really, other than what was going on in his head as of late. And listening to Damien happily tell about the things he likes, was a sure way to get out of his head.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien   Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien EmptyTirs Feb 20, 2018 12:08 am

Damien smiled, as he could so easily smell how Ben relaxed more the second he was in place and they were just chilling, cuddling, like those times before. It was nice to, for once, have someone who didn't want to do more with him, either. Maybe it was a slightly bit weird for a friendship, but well, they both relaxed better with this, so why not utilize that?

"Oh. Well, it's been good. Most of the guys are on holiday now, so they can actually get up early enough that I didn't have to wait for them half of the day before they showed up ingame," he chuckled. "We've been training at least eight hours together today. Lost a few games but won most of them. Oh, and I actually got a sixtuple kill today. With one Dragonblade. that was awesome. Right after I deflected the opponent's Zarya's ultra," he grinned, and as per usual when asked about, and talking about Overwatch, his skin did glow a little, from the sheer happiness when his mind was stuck in its Overwatch-loop.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien   Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien EmptyFre Feb 23, 2018 10:39 pm

Ben listened to Damien talk about his game with a slight smile. It was kinda funny how the hybrid literally lit up when he talked about things he enjoyed or was happy in general. The first time it happened, Ben actually thought he was seeing things, but Damien confirmed that yeah, he was probably glowing a bit. Something about being part fairy. It was kinda adorable.

"It sounds really awesome too," he commented, while tracing small patterns on the hybrid's skin with his fingers. Damien had probably learned that Ben did stuff with his hands constantly when he was awake. He couldn't really sit completely still without fiddling with something, and these situations were no exception. And the same thing could be said about talking. Unless he was specifically told to shut up, or he was too tired to talk he would talk about anything really. And right now, anything was games. "There's a new game coming out for Playstation 4, that I think I'll get soon. It's called Moss, I think? It's not really my style, and I wasn't about to get it until I saw the trailer for it. I dunno why, but it just reminded me of Cody, and now I'm getting it." Damien hadn't met Cody, as far as he knew, but knew it was Ben's best friend. He hadn't told him everything about the angel of course, but the hybrid had been the victim of listening to Ben gush about what a sweet guy Cody was on numerous occasions.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien   Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien EmptyLør Feb 24, 2018 2:08 am

Well, of course Damien had prattled right on, and not noticing at all anymore how much he was practically glowing when he talked about it, since he, after all, knew that Ben knew he just did that when he was happy, so why be self-conscious about it? If anything, it just proved to Ben how comfortable he was in his company, and that had to count for something, after all, right? But of course he stopped talking when Ben commented, instead just smiling brightly and nodding, feeling the siren's fingers trace over his skin, and not minding in the slightest, indeed knowing very well that he just had restless hands. Really,he had no problem at all with bodily contact as long as it wasn't sexual, which none of it had ever been with Ben.

"Aaah. Yea, I heard about it. Considered it but, well, I won't have time for any other game than Overwatch for the time being. My next big tournament match might very well be the one that decides if I get to play for Canada at the World Cup, at Blizzcon this year. So yeah... I really just need to train as much as I possibly can." he said, smiling and shrugging. "So you tell me if it's any good, yea?" he said with a slight grin to his voice. He didn't ask about how things were with Cody, remembering what Ben'd said before, that he really didn't want to talk about the shit that was going on in his own life, and well, that was fair enough, so he didn't pry.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien   Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien EmptySøn Mar 11, 2018 3:03 pm

"Maybe we can play when the World Cup is over? I kinda miss playing games with you," Ben said, smiling softly, and nuzzled closer, so the tips of their noses rubbed slightly up against each other in a small eskimo kiss. It was nice to have someone he could be affectionate with, without being forced into doing more than just that. As much as Ben loved sex, he more often than not just wanted to be close to someone, but sadly not a lot of people wanted that. And that was where befriending someone like Damien, who liked the affection too, but wanted nothing more than that.

"Mmh, I will," he replied, when Damien asked him to say if it was good or not. He then pulled a little away from Damien, covered his mouth and yawned slightly, before moving close to the other again. "You wanna make out until we fall asleep? No groping, no kissing below the mouth and no suggestive grinding, of course. Just kissing," he asked, gently rubbing the other's back.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien   Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien EmptyMan Mar 12, 2018 5:02 pm

"Definitely. I'll need just a couple week's break from this intense training then, anyway." Damien promised him with a smile, chuckling just a little when their noses touched like that, just enjoying the closeness and the fact that Ben didn't, like so many others, try to force him to do anything else than this, just laying here, cuddling, enjoying each other's comforting presence, and nothing more than that. Because really, Damien hadn't ever been able to see why there was any need for the other stuff, so why on earth should you ever bother with it?

Damien had closed his eyes, just a slight smile on his lips, when the siren's question came, and one deep brown eye cracked open again, to look into the grey, his smile becoming just a bit more pronounced. It wasn't often they had done this, but it wasn't the first time either. And the thing with Stephen... Well, it wasn't quite exclusive, at least not right now, so no harm in it, right? "Sure," he answered after a second or two, broad hand still resting against Ben's side.Their mouth were already so close he barely had to move before their lips were touching, at first in just the smallest, softest of kisses.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien   Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien EmptyMan Mar 19, 2018 11:28 pm

It was almost ironic that one of the school's biggest sluts/an actual working prostitute was currently just lazily kissing one of the most innocent creatures on this planet. Nothing more. No groping, no grinding, no suggestive touches. Just small sweet kisses, that wouldn't lead up to anything more than just that. But here they were, and Ben was enjoying every single second of it. Sure it could be hot to make out, get heated and tear his partner's clothes off, but this was just nice and cosy and exactly what he needed.

Their lips parted shortly, before Ben pressed another kiss on Damien's lips, this time with slightly parted lips. His hand innocently slid up to cup the hybrid's cheek, as he deepened the kiss, and he sighed softly through his nose. The soft kisses kept going for a while, until Ben was feeling the exhaustion settle in, and they became lazier and lazier, until he pulled back, because he couldn't hold back a yawn. He then cuddled in closer to Damien again, with his head tugged in under the hybrid's and laid his arm around the other's waist. He then pulled himself closer and rubbed the other's back gently, especially the places he sometimes saw get sore from either the gaming or training that Damien did, as he slowly felt himself fall asleep. "G'night..." Ben slurred before another yawn left his lips, and it didn't take long for him to fall asleep in the hybrid's embrace.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien   Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien EmptyTirs Mar 20, 2018 2:57 pm

Damien really didn't think all that hard about this. He liked Ben, he was a really good friend, and well... Kissing was nice, too, and if it calmed Ben as much as it obviously did (perhaps cheating a little, but hey, he could smell the man's moods), then who was he to deny this? Sure, there was some sorta undefined thing going on with him and Stephen, but they weren't really together yet, so this was probably fine. Just not going to talk to Stephen about this, ever, not as jealous as he'd become over just that one topless picture he'd posted on instagram. Sigh. That man was too jealous for his own good.

A soft, pleased sigh left Damien's lips as the siren deepened their kiss, but his lips curled in a small smile, too, and was chuckling just slightly when the yawn came. Still smiling, he hugged Ben close as he scooted back in, humming pleasantly with the rubbing at the slightly sore spots in his back. "'Night," he replied in a soft murmur, closing his eyes and falling asleep not long after the siren in his arms.

// Out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien   Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien Empty

Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I scream without a sound
» This is going to sound crazy
» The sound of the rain needs no translation
» Is it weird to go to a bar alone?
» It must be quite weird - Kyle

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Drenge-
Gå til: