Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

How to mend a broken heart

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

How to mend a broken heart Empty
IndlægEmne: How to mend a broken heart   How to mend a broken heart EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 8:10 pm

Dedicated to @Charles

Date | 29th of December 2021
Time | Late afternoon, early night
Weather | Calm but it’s snowing and very cold
Place | Charles apartment
Attire | Outfit

Imogen stepped out on the street from her apartment. It was already dark; snow was falling, and she had a goal. Or, she had been sent on a mission, get a son out of his apartment and maybe get some help in a case that she had been investigating the last couple of weeks. Now it wasn’t far from her place to were Charles Jones lived, but she couldn’t really come empty handed now, could she? Looking from side to side, she put on her noise canceling headphone, found her mobile phone and cranked up her daily playlist from Spotify. With a soft head bob, she started walking down the street towards her local taco truck that sold some of the best homemade tacos that you could buy for money.

She waved to Manuel that had handed her to the food as she, put her headphones on again and half walked half danced the last of the way to the address that Eris had given her. Now, if Charles weren’t up for going anywhere, she had besides her always trusted laptop brought paint and her own brushes, maybe soak up some of that famous artistry that she knew that Eris also had. Now Eris wasn’t a woman that would put her own work down, so when the woman said that her son was better than her. She had to see it with her own eyes. Her eyes scanned the names to the apartment and pressed down the button where his name was standing. Waiting patiently, one of the ear buffs removed from her ear. “Hi! My name is Imogen, your mother Eris gave me this address, I brought food as a bribe, so please let me in, is bloody cold out here” she chuckled waiting for the door to be buzzed open before she could go in and walk up the stairs giving the man that opened the door with a giant smile. A small wave, as she pushed the headphones down so it was lying around her neck. “I hope you like Mexican
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Charles

Charles

Antal indlæg : 88

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to mend a broken heart   How to mend a broken heart EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 11:14 pm

Had he even really left the apartment? Not really, or that wasn't true. He had been stolen away for Christmas, but other than that, Charles had been standing right here in his studio expressing his raw emotion on the matter. Love was love to him, he had been in love with Flora, he cared a lot for her. and he hoped at some point the two of them could be friends. But she had asked for space, so he granted her with it. Still unsure about what he had seen, the whole spirit thing was something he couldn't understand, and he hadn't done much to understand it. But he had painted. And something that you could these modern days was buying your supplies online and have them delivered, you didn't even have to leave the room - so you could just paint, write, paint and write - because Charles liked his poetry as well, song lyrics. Playing and writing music. He was disrupted when the doorbell rang, he looked towards the door with one pensel in his mouth that he took out and placed down before walking towards it. He didn't remember his mother would come by, and Iris had a key -when she chose to use it.

He answered the door, pushing the button and wondered who it was. Maybe he had ordered some more painting last night when he had been so overtired he could barely keep his eyes opened and thought it would be a good idea to online shop? His mother had send someone over? Charles pressed his brows together but didn't waste a second before buzzing the door open for her, and unlocked the door to his apartment. He was only wearing his sweat pants, and his body was covered in painting from todays painting, at least the perks of painting this much was you always showered not to make the rest of the apartment dirty and he liked having the rest of his space clean despite the studio where the magic happened. Always something he knew the importance of fresh air as well, otherwise he would have been embarrassed to have people over but then again with his mother or siblings showing up time to time, it was nice having the place being nice to visit. Then he looked at her as she came up stairs, blinking a little as she took his breath away for a moment. And here he was looking like an crazy artist - well he was. "I do - come on in," he stepped aside letting her in before closing the door. Charles - how -- how do you know my mother?" he asked, it was after all the obvious question.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Imogen #c7aca9   How to mend a broken heart EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 11:35 pm

When he told her that she did like Mexican a bright smile formed on her lips. “Would have broken my heart if you had told me no” she teased, as she stepped inside as he moved himself. She let herself let her eyes glide over his body as she stepped beside him. Well, she had stalked him a little after Eris had asked her to visit him. But none of the pictures she had found, had done this gorgeous man justice. Her nose lifted, a small scrunch as he told her his name. “I know, Imogen, if you didn’t hear it clearly over the com system” she told him, looking around the apartment as she walked over the kitchen and placed the bag of food that quickly filled the apartment with the delicious scent of tacos. Then she took of her jacket, showing a t-shirt with the words Break the records not feelings. She turned towards him as he asked how she knew his mother. “She found me for a job around ten or twelve years ago” she explained, not that it told much. “I’m a forger and artist, and the occasionally hacker” she winked and then spread her arms out “So! I’m here to see if I can get you of the apartment, and if not I’m here to shamelessly use my connections to see the Charles Jones paintings that has never seen the light” she raised her brows as a small cheeky smile formed on her lips.
Charles

Charles

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to mend a broken heart   How to mend a broken heart EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 12:54 am

He reached out his hand to take her jacket and hang it up as she replied to his question. He by now realized he wasn't wearing anything other than warpaint and pants. Luckily he had one of his robes hanging over a chair and took it over, binding on the left side rather loose - but it was also just being polite as she explained. Now that he thought about it a bell started to ring about her name and her occupation, he had just forgotten in all the stress of his mother missing. "A fellow artists," he chuckled and nodded a little as the warmer smile still danced upon his lips. "Well I'm in a flow - I'm not leaving till I finish, but maybe you can get a peak," he chuckled a little shaking his head. Starting actually using his real name this year - of course in the mundane world, the supernatural had a different kind of branding. His stomach started to complain rather loudly, then again he had been a fool skipping meals because he had been in a creative buzz, who had time to eat or sleep like a sane person when you had work do finish?

"But I think you might just have saved me som starvation," he pointed out and walked towards the kitchen, waving her with him, so he could find a couple of plates and what they needed. "Water? Wine - beer?" He offered towards what she wanted to drink with the food.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Imogen #c7aca9   How to mend a broken heart EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 1:29 am

She nodded when he told her that he was in a flow, so he wasn’t leaving before he had finished. She both understood that and respected it. There was something about being in a creative flow that one didn’t want to slip through your fingers. Even though she didn’t really have to worry about that anymore, as she had the ability to awake it in herself and others. But when he had mentioned it, it was easy for her to feel the small vibrations of creativity flow through him. It was almost beautiful to feel. Imogen couldn’t help but let out a small laugh as she heard how his stomach complained. Then she winked towards him. “That is what I was brought into this life from, saving beautiful artist from starvation, happy to be of service” she said with a smirk and followed him into the kitchen. “I would love a beer, if you have one” she said as she sat down at the dining table and started to unpack the food that she had bought. Which was a lot, but to be honest she could eat more than people would think she could. “So what sparked this creative outburst that makes people worry about you, because you don’t really leave?” she asked, looking towards him with a soft smile on her lips.
Charles

Charles

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to mend a broken heart   How to mend a broken heart EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 12:10 pm

Charles couldn't help but smile, "I hope you put that on your resume," he pointed out with a warmer smile, he opened the fridge and took out two beers. Then placing some of the plates on the table, and some forkes. There was a lot of food, but he was never the one to judge what amount people could eat - if he first caught onto hunger normal food did help him not having to eat that many souls. Finally, he sat down looking over the unpacked food, his stomach screaming at him. "It looks delicious, you clearly have eye for picking the good things of the menu," he pointed out before picking up his fork. Then she asked what had sparked his creativity these days, and he licked his lips a little bit before exhaling. "I had a bit of a fall out with a friend, someone would call it a broken heart -" he confessed. What was the best creative boost if not the heart? Charles exhaled a little and shook his head. "To be fair it makes the best work, so I shouldn't really complain too much," he joked a little dry and licked his lips. He truly hoped where ever Flora was right now, that she was good and in good hands. "But all jokes aside, I'm okay. Even if my creative flow seems to worry people, there is nothing to worry about."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to mend a broken heart   How to mend a broken heart EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 1:17 pm

Imogen gave him a warm smile “It’s from the taco truck a few blocks from here, maybe like ten minutes’ walk, it really is worth it – Manuel is a wizard in his own right when it comes to making the best softshell tacos” she praised his work and started digging in. A soft pleasured hum left her as she chewed the bite that she had taken. No, Manuel never failed to amaze her just how good this was.

She raised a brow, when he told her that he had been having a falling out with a friend. Must have been some falling out, since he had his mother worried. And have been producing so much art, that he didn’t want to leave before he felt like he had finished using the experience to convey what he felt about it. A broken heart, a short chuckle left her, as she nodded and looked down at the food in front of her. “Ah yes, the power of getting a heart broken, you should never underestimate that” she said with a soft smile, before looking up and then nodding “Well, then we just got this meeting out of it, that is also a win in my book” she gave him a bright smile before she took another bite “By creatures this is good” she almost moaned closing her eyes making a small dance with her shoulders while eating.
Charles

Charles

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to mend a broken heart   How to mend a broken heart EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 2:39 pm

He took a bite, amazed by how good it tasted. Mentioning the place was only just down the road, now Charles had not lived in Aston for more than a few months time, so he barely knew all the good places yet - but he would for sure remember this place. The demon took a few more bites, closing his eyes and just took in the flavors and everything. "Will return there for sure," he mumbled getting another bite. Well, people would argue that iced coffee wasn't a meal, but he would let them argue.

Now, he hadn't known Flora for more than a few months, and despite of it, it didn't mean the connection was any less. It wasn't the worst of his heart breaks, far from. Even given the same amount of time, he had been just as busy with his work after him and Leon had parted ways. The hardest yet still had to be when he had lost his wife and unborn child, he had basically gone mad. Like all good artists it took a piece of insanity to thrive. "It's the most powerful force," he sighed a little opening his beer and took a sip of it. "Well it is a win, I thought for sure it had to be my younger sister at first - she stays over sometimes, usually not using the doorbell though," he chuckled a little and took another bite, it was very good. "So, what brings you to Aston, can all be just to meet up with some insane artist," he gave her a little smirk before taking another sip of his beer. Maybe she was working with his mother again? Could be a lot of things that brought a person here.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to mend a broken heart   How to mend a broken heart EmptySøn Jan 02, 2022 8:22 pm

Just tell them that Imogen send you, and they’ll take good care of you” She smiled, it would be a lie if she told people she didn’t come there as often as she did. Almost every day, if she could get away with it. One of the reasons why people would always quickly know something was wrong, because Manuel would call the police and put out a missing person’s report. If she hadn’t told him in advance that she wouldn’t be able to come by for a couple of days. Funny how people that you didn’t know that much about, still would be affected if you would suddenly disappear. Imogen nodded a little as he told her about the sister that came by. Then she let out a small laugh as he asked what brought her to Aston. “Born and raised here” she said letting her finger glide over her lips to wipe away some onion that had slipped from her taco. “But, to be fair for my job, I can sit anywhere, as long as I’m connected to a wife hub, I’ll can break into the most secure bank before you have finished all this food” she smirked, taking another bite and pulled the bottle of beer closer to her. Taking a sip when she had swallowed her bite.
Charles

Charles

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to mend a broken heart   How to mend a broken heart EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 9:54 am

Charles nodded, it was nice to know. Born and raised in Athena. He wondered how that affected people, living and growing up in a world where you lived around the supernatural, where you didn't have to hide it. Well, at least he was raised by supernatural beings had been friends with many, it made everything easier, but still different than if you had walked around knowing everyone mostly knew about magic when they turned the corner. Charles chuckled a little as she mentioned the could do her work pretty much anywhere as long as she was connected. "That's impressive," he chuckled with a soft nod, as he kept eating. Charles could easily see why his mother had picked her, why she had sent her Charles' way, well that would be something he had to ask her about later. He had done his fair share of schemes over the years, easy money by copying famous paintings before he had started selling his own and make money that way. At least a little. "This is so damn good," he once again pointed out taking one more bite before opening his beer and took a larger sip. Finishing eating he leaned back with a satisfied sigh and took a sip more of his beer, "okay well to thank you for dinner, I think a grand tour is on its place," he chuckled and got up on his feet, turning his head towards her, "you were the one wanting to see the artists layer of secrets right? Then come a long," he gave her a soft nod to follow him up to his study. Well one could tell there had been a lot of creativity flowing over the last couple of weeks, the place was filled with paintings, he had even started turning one of the walls into one big landscape.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to mend a broken heart   How to mend a broken heart EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 11:53 am

She hummed in agreement with the fact that it was good food. It really was. Which was why she bought her food from there so often. When she was done, she leaned back in the chair sipping her beer, eyes half shut. Imogen opened them again, as he thanked her for dinner and invited her for a grand tour. “Well, you are welcome, and that would be really great if you would!” she laughed, getting up from the chair. She looked at the plates they had used to eat the food and wondered if she should ask if they should take care of that first, before he got her all excited about his creative process and the paintings that hadn’t been shown to others than her. She thought the better of it, and quickly followed him. Her eyes travelled over the many paintings. Completely in awe, that she forgot to say something as she stepped closer to a painting where the paint was still curing. Or drying as a normal person would say. Her tongue rested against her bottom lip for a moment, before she licked her lips and titled her head. She wanted to touch it but didn’t dare when it wasn’t fully dried up yet. The lines, and the artwork in itself was just so beautiful that it took her breath away.

She realised that she had completely forgotten to say anything as she walked around, just taken aback and hypnotised with how he painted as an artist. “Sorry” she laughed turning towards him with a big smile. “These are all just so beautiful” she nodded towards the wall that he had started to work on. “Mind if I make a small contribution? I have my own brushes with me” she asked, feeling how her fingers almost burned to get working and join him in a painting.
Charles

Charles

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to mend a broken heart   How to mend a broken heart EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 5:19 am

It was always something about having another person seeing your work, because it was small pieces of your soul you expressed on a canvas, on a piece of paper or how else you expressed yourself. It meant something to the person who had created it, even after so many years of creating he still got that tingle when someone was to see his work even if he had learned to somewhat love that feeling. So, just seeing her walking up closely to one of the paintings, Charles curiously tilted his head a little bit to the side and just observed her for a moment. It wasn't often people walked close up to the art to see the detail, so many people were so busy they just saw the art from afar, some even didn't let themselves embrace it before moving on to the next. But Imogen just took her time, seeing everything which was refreshing.

Charles cracked a light laugh when she apologized and shook his head. "No its alright, you don't have to say anything," he assured her. There was a reason why wise people said art spoke for itself. "Thank you," he took the compliment with a wider smile letting his eyes wonder a little bit around. Then his eyes turned back to her when she asked if she make one as well. "Yes of course, can't waste a good boost of creativity now can we?" He chuckled a little bit. It was always something he had gotten so used to having company while painting. He remembered when he first had started and he had been so shy about his work till his mother had convinced him that the world needed to see his work. "You can use my brushes, or your own - what you prefer," he added. He had plenty after all, having painted with Iris and as well ordered so much stuff online lately.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to mend a broken heart   How to mend a broken heart EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 8:23 pm

She couldn’t help but let out a cheery laugh and wink at him. “I actually have an ability that helps with that” she scrunched her nose, and then looked towards where he had his brushes when he mentioned that he could use some of his. “It’s kind of you, but I have this weird thing about my brushes, call it superstition but” she shrugged as she walked into the kitchen where she had left her backpack and found the things she needed for painting. “I just paint better with them, you get that?” she asked, turning towards him, to see if she was the only one that was weird about that short of thing. Licking her lips, they curled into a smaller smile. Then she walked back to the giant painting on the wall he had been making. She looked around at the colours that he had. Rolling out the cloth where she had the brushes and some pencils. Picking up an ordinary pencil, she started sketching. At first, she had no idea what she was going to make, she just let her fingers work without her mind interfering. “So, tell me about her, the one that makes you do all this amazing work, she had to be special” she said, not taking her eyes away from what she was doing.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to mend a broken heart   How to mend a broken heart Empty

How to mend a broken heart
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» How can a heart feel this broken? Eleanor [Fortidsemne]
» Where do broken hearts go? Roy
» The broken promises
» Can you play on broken strings? - J.C.
» So about the broken window, I can explain

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden :: Lejeligheds komplekset-
Gå til: