Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Can't Find My Way Back Home

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Scarlett

Scarlett

Humør : Are you flirting or starting a fight with me?
Antal indlæg : 65

Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 19, 2021 9:54 pm

When she came into the bedroom, she was only wearing a very long t-shirt that went to her thighs. Having lived so long in this cold room, she didn’t really think much about the fact that she was just that. Cold. She forgot to breathe as she saw how he was lying on Liam’s side of the bed. Funny how he had just figured out, unintentionally or intentional which side was hers. She swallowed a lump in her throat, as he asked if she had forgotten something. “No” she said with a soft laugh and shook her head as she walked towards him. She pulled back the covers and got under them. As she turned off the sparse light, she turned towards him. A soft breath left her, as she had a hard time focusing on actually falling asleep when he was this close to her. The funny thing being that she wanted nothing more than to scootch a little closer to him. “Jack?” she whispered, knowing just how close they already were as she could feel his breath was mixing with hers. “I know that today was hard for you, but I’m sure that you’ll get through this, better than you might think yourself
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.
Fag : Martial Arts + Track + Music & Thunderbird history
Antal indlæg : 224

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 19, 2021 10:09 pm

His eyes followed her as she moved closer, pulling the covers and got under. Jack's eyes easily adjusted after the night went out, and he turned to his back looking up at the celling. It was odd, being in someone else's bed. The mention of his name, made him turn over to his side with his entire body, looking at her, bending his arm, using it as a pillow to elevate his head just a little bit. She was so close to him, he could feel her breath dance across his skin. Today had been the pure definition of hard, soul-shattering really, but there was something else in her words. It was hope, she believed in him. Scarlett believed that he could get through this, making him take a deeper breath in. "You really believe that?" He asked with a lower voice, pressing his brows a bit together. The closeness, she was so close to him, he was so drawn to her it was insane. He just wanted to hold her close, make sure she was alright and thank her for what she had done for him today, for making him feel like someone who was worth being cared about. It was something he rarely felt, but over this short period of time, he actually believed now that it wasn't only up to him to keep himself safe - that someone cared enough to help him.
Scarlett

Scarlett

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 19, 2021 10:22 pm

It was almost soul shattering in itself, how he asked if she really believed that he would be alright. Her hand found its way out of under the covers. At first, she was debating with herself if she should do it or not, but she finally thought against the voices in her head telling her she shouldn’t put him in a situation where he might be vulnerable from everything he had gone through tonight. Placing her hand against his cheek, letting her thump glide over the soft skin over his cheekbone. “Yes, I really believe that, and I’m sure that both your friends here in southside and your newfound family will be there every step of the way, the best they can” she whispered licking her lips, feeling how her heart almost kicked into high gear and made chills run and down her spine. How was it as soon as the light was turned off it did something to the atmosphere. And it wasn’t like she had been blind to the attraction she had felt towards him the first time they had met. “And I already told you I would love spending more time with you, so –“ she licked her lips almost holding her breath without her realizing it. “I’ll be there too, to help, if I can
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 19, 2021 10:41 pm

Jack took a deeper breath in, feeling her hand on his cheek, making him breath out. It was new for him, having so many people around him that possibly would be there for him, have his back, he wasn't used to that. Yes, having the Serpents, but it was common sense and value, they had their rules to follow - but with Jack exiled - the Serpents wasn't his to rely on. Or at least Eric, Victora and Lauren would for sure have his back, he was worried what Anthony would do with Pearl. There was something about the words she spoke afterwards, the reminder of him wanting to spend more time with him - but it was what she said after that made him lose his breath for a moment. "Clearly you could, otherwise I wouldn't be here right now," he replied with a soft smile, a shame she couldn't see it in the dark. But perhaps the orange light from the  lampposts outside provided just enough to peak a little bit of light into the darkness of the apartment. "You know, I quite like you. There is something about that I'm looking forward getting to know more of," he chuckled a little bit, then turning to his back, but before that he grabbed her hand and gave it soft kiss on the back of it before letting it go. He had desired to lean in, kiss her lips and see if they were just as soft as he imagined they would be. But he didn't, he couldn't, he didn't want to come of as greedy, not after everything that had happened tonight. Jack however, wasn't in denial of the attraction he felt towards her nor the pull that made him want to hold her closer, and it did take a lot of him not to act on these impulses. "Maybe we should catch some sleep?" He suggested.
Scarlett

Scarlett

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 19, 2021 10:59 pm

Something hummed through her body as he told her that he liked her. Not just, I like you. But I quite like you. And he was looking forward to getting to know more of her. She did could only agree, that she was looking forward to seeing where this could take them. Then he moved back on his back, and a soft breath left her. This was a time where you either took a leap or you leaned back and let the moment pass you. Hoping that there would come another chance you could take. And for a moment she thought about letting it pass, that there would come another moment just like this. So, for a moment she just laid there looking up in the water damaged roof that she now could see after her eyes had gotten used to the dark. Then she realised she was done running and hiding because she was afraid to let Liam down or not being able to love like she had once done. Because she could, and she deserved to. So –

I’m not sure I can sleep” she whispered, she lifted herself up to lean towards him, her face hovering over his “And, I” she looked down at his face and took in a deep breath. What was it Nigel would say, take a leap of faith? So, she did, as she leaned down and placed a soft and chaste kiss on his lips before leaning a little back, looking towards him to see his reaction. "Thought I might try this" she hummed with a low voice.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 19, 2021 11:15 pm

I’m not sure I can sleep. Jack turned his eyes towards her, folding his lips for a brief moment. He listened to how she took a deeper breath in, listening to how her heart was beating, Jack felt her leaning closer and closed his eyes. Feeling the softness of her lips against his, not like he had imagined it would be, it was better than that. It was so short he found himself almost lifting his head up in hope to catch her lips again. "I like that thought," he replied back slowly opening his eyes, as he spoke in an almost whisper, lifting his hand up to place the back of it on her cheek. Jack took a deeper breath in before turning his hand around placing it behind her head, slowly pulling her into yet another kiss. He repositioned his free arm so he could support himself by using his elbow, so she didn't have to bend all the way down to him. He wasn't sure if he ever had felt remotely close to love like this, the affection that made his heart feel so warm. Could it possibly be that he had been looking for love all the wrong places in his life till now?
Scarlett

Scarlett

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 19, 2021 11:27 pm

A soft giggle left her as he exhaled the words about it being a good thought. Her eyes followed his hand as it found her cheek. Waiting for whatever was going to happen next, at least he hadn’t hated how she had kissed him. So, that had to be good? Then he pulled her closer, and a small gasp left her before their lips met again. It was like a current flowed through her body, making her crave more of him. When he pressed himself up with his elbow, she ended up letting her arms fold around his neck, and pulled him towards her, making them flip so he was laying over her. As second passed, the more passionate the kiss became, not wanting to let this moment pass her. She had found him beaten, bloody and almost passing out. One would never know what would happen tomorrow, so she was going to take her chance now. Especially when it felt this good, it had never felt this good before. Finally, she had to come up for air, and let her eyes find his, or as best as she could when she wasn’t able to see in the dark like he could. “Wow” she whispered, letting her fingers glide over his cheek “Could we, maybe, do that again?” she chuckled “Because that was really good, like, better than anything – oh I’m rambling, I just” she bit down her lip to make herself shut up.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 19, 2021 11:44 pm

Passion like this was rare, and he had thought he had felt it before, but now in this moment he questioned everything he had known. He had wasted so much time stuck in his past that he had almost become blind to having a future, but the touch of her lips, her kindness had brought him back to live, had kick started his purpose - so perhaps he was ready for the fight for something like this. He wanted something like this, he wanted her. A grin beamed brightly on his lips as she asked if they could do this again, "its quite okay," he whispered leaning closer to her as she said she was rambling. "I don't mind a little rambling," he added in a more tender whisper. Then he placed his lips upon hers again, pulling her further towards him. Because it was good, it was perhaps the best kiss he had ever felt against his lips, the feeling unlike anything he had felt before. Jack had so much love to give, more than he realized, but he gave her all of it. He kept her close to him, wished that this moment would last forever.
Scarlett

Scarlett

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 12:01 am

She was swept away. By the moment, the passion, the tenderness that was forming between them. This was how it should be. Things were supposed to be this easy between to people that knew they had a connection. And that connection and those feeling only grew as she let herself completely melt into his arms. It should be illegal for someone to be this good at kissing. Once again she was the one that needed to breath, mostly because she had a hard time understanding all the emotions that he made her feel all at once, and so powerfully. “I know, this” she looked at him licking her lips, letting the hand that had found his neck glide into her hair “Might not be what you had thought when we met the first time” she licked her lips again feeling rather nervous “Finding out I have a lot of baggage, and I just, I just wanted to let you know that this” she let her hand glide down her neck over his shoulder. “I, don’t need any promises, I just really want to see how far this can take us, if, if you want?” she sucked in her lower lip, feeling how her whole body was just waiting for his answer.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 12:15 am

He felt completely mesmerized by her, taking a deeper breath in after their lips parted once again. Jack listened to her words, honestly he hadn't thought about much when they first had met. His mind had been somewhere else, despite having been unable to get her out of his head. Jack chuckled a little by the words of having a lot of baggage, because he didn't care about baggage, he had some heavy baggage as well. Truth was, even if it had just happened not long ago that him and Eris had parted ways. The two of them had been so far from each other for longer than healthy for any relationship, it wasn't what a relationship should be like. He knew that from the people he loved that he had been too deep in. Jack took a deeper breath in, "no it's okay. I take a few promises, because, I want to explore this too - because I have never felt the way you make me feel," he whispered taking her hand, one again placing a soft kiss on the back of it. "I have some baggage too, I bet we will be just fine - " Jack added after a few seconds, he wasn't scared of people with baggage, he had dealt with worse. From what he knew and saw, he saw someone who had been running with some people who weren't good for her, but had found her way out of it, and tried so hard to do better and become the best version of herself, so she could get her daughter back. It was admirable, and just the kind of baggage that he could handle.
Scarlett

Scarlett

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 12:29 am

A pure smile of joy formed on her lips, making it very hard for her not looking like a goofy teenager that had gotten her boy crush home to her, and they were now fooling around instead of watching the movie they had agreed on. He made her feel things, that shouldn’t be possible after being so old, and lived the life that she had. But he did, and for that she just felt how her attraction flamed even brighter. “I think we will be just fine” she whispered as both her hands now found each side of the other one of his arm. “And hey, now I don’t even need a heater anymore, well might, since you can’t really come back to southside to warm me up, with those kisses of yours, not that they should be legal” she giggled, biting down her lips. Wow, what? By the gods he made her say stupid thing.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 12:41 am

I think we will be just fine
Jack breathed out, feeling his heart sing and the smile was unable to be taken of his lips. Her voice so smooth and sweet like honey. The trace of her hands over his arm, feeling like a soft burn tracing over his skin. Jack couldn't help but chuckle a little when she mentioned not needing a heater, but as the conversation went on he couldn't help but feel a little bit of heat reach his cheeks. "Well, then I guess you will just have to come by and visit me in Aston," he leaned a little closer, stealing just a quick peak of a kiss from her. "Because there is no way that I want to go on too long before I see you again," he whispered against her lips. It was dangerous to meet in Southside, even if he couldn't be tracked nor traced by any means, he wasn't really going to risk her safety by sneaking in before he knew more about this Anthony. You needed to know your enemies before you could best them, and Jack had been caught by a surprise this time, it sure wouldn't happen another time. "If you want to of course, I might have to fix the roof in my apartment though," he joked a little bit, but it was true. There was still a hole in his roof, but he hadn't cared fixing it since he had used it to escape - but he would get it fixed for her.
Scarlett

Scarlett

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 12:56 am

A soft hum left her as he kissed her quick telling her there was no way that he would wait too long before they met again. Now she would be very upset about that thought as well, so of course she would come to Aston to meet with him. She started laughing as he talked about a hole in his roof. “Seriously, no heating and a hole in a roof, are you sure that apartment didn’t get moved from the southside?” she joked licking her lips, one of her hands glided back over his shoulders, up his neck to play with his hair.

I would love to come visit you there, even if you don’t have heating nor get around to fix the hole” she whispered letting her eyes glide over his face that she once again could see a little clearer, lightly illuminated by the broken lamp from the street. “Especially since you are there, and that would mean more of these” she snickered placing her lips against his. Once more being pulled in with just how good it felt. This time, she didn’t hold back, pulling him closer towards her. All the why her leg pulling up and hooked around his waist.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 9:17 am

Jack had never really had a reason to fix the hole in his roof, also he had been to busy confused with his emotions regarding Eris to actually get anything done. Maybe it was time to fix the cracks in his heart for real this time. "I will get it done," he breathed out in a lower mumble, taking a deeper breath in as he just took her in. "But yeah, I will be there," he whispered against her lips just seconds before they once again met in a kiss. Jack traced his hand over her shoulder, and over her back and down along her waistline, where his hand ended up resting on her hip as she locked her leg around his waist. He was completely intoxicated by her lips, and it was in this moment of the kiss where they were their most pure and vulnerable selves. The cyrobird pulled the banshee closer towards him, she was is oxygen and he could breathe again. He could finally breathe again. The world outside suddenly didn't matter, all that mattered was right in here between these four walls, every thing else could wait for some hours. Every thing else could wait till tomorrow, now he just wanted to treasure this moment of bliss. "You can get one whenever you want," he whispered as he parted their lips once again. He traced her hand back towards her face, letting his thumb caress just over her lower lip, before placing it on her cheek.  Jack took a slightly deeper breath in, placing his hand on her hip again. "What have I done to deserve someone like you to enter my life?" He asked with a lower voice, it was painfully true, he had never thought feelings like this could blossom within him. And Jack just hoped when the morning came and the sun lighted up the world again, that she hadn't and wouldn't change her mind.
Scarlett

Scarlett

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 9:36 am

For someone you would think could be so cold. Given his species, and powers. He was able to light a forest fire inside of Scarlett. She could feel it burn and make her whole body catch on fire, only for him. Every sound he made, for every touch and pull he made she felt how it was like adding logs to the already roaring flame. And where it before had scared her, and doubt if she could do this. She now knew that she could, because if he could make her feel like this. And they hadn’t even explored their potential, who was to say what would come next? All she knew that she was looking forward to finding out. “Okay” she whispered, feeling how her brain had turned slowly into mush, making it very hard to form any constructive and meaning full sentences. Her eyes closed as he let his thumb trace over her lower lip, slightly parting them. That coldness that he carried in his skin; it was only making his caressed so much more intense. Her blue eyes opened looking at him as he asked what he had done to deserve someone like her to walk into his life. She could ask him the same thing. “Call it due time for something like this to happen to the both of us” she whispered, leaning up towards him her hand finding his cheek and slowly tracing her fingers over his skin. “One thing I know, is that I will forever be grateful that I met you, and I can’t wait for where this is going to take us
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 11:04 am

Jack believed she was right, it was the time for something to happen, time to find what they both deserved. He slowly breathed out by the trace of her fingers over his cheek, over his skin. He felt lucky, and overall drawn to the words she spoke - Jack's heart skipped a few beats ahead by the words of her being forever grateful to have met him. Words like that wasn't anything Jack heard often, and he rarely believed much said to him before he was sure that he could trust people's words. But for some reason he believed her words, he wanted to believe her words and therefor took them close to heart. "To where life takes us then," he smiled brightly before placing another and deeper kiss on her lips, before parting them again. Jack did feel the desire blossom in him, wanting to pull her closer, letting her know he was here for real, but he also didn't want to rush and give completely in to lust, he wanted it to be real to be his. "But we should really get some sleep," he whispered against her lips as he took a deeper breath in, it had after all also been a long day.
Scarlett

Scarlett

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 11:42 am

It was hard not to be swept away in the ocean of emotions that was stirred around the two people in this bed. For a moment it was like there was no one else, only them in this bobble where nothing could hurt nor distract them. But she also knew that sometimes you had to wake up and return to the real world. But that kiss, and his hands made it very difficult for her to keep herself in check. Especially as the tension and desire grew in the way their lips moved against each other. As he pulled away, she had to take a couple of deep breaths to keep herself settled and not just throw everything overboard and go for it. As he spoke the words about getting some sleep she nodded and let her tongue glide over her lips. “Yea, that might, that might be a really good idea” she whispered giving him a small peck on his lips. “To continued” she teased and let herself fall down into the pillows, settling for how she wanted to fall asleep. “Do you mind, turning around” she whispered, turning around herself. If he did as she asked, she would snuggle up against his back letting her hand place over his hip, her hand find his chest and her nose pressed against his neck. “Thank you, for giving me back hope” she whispered, as she closed her eyes. Feeling how sleep came to her quicker than she wanted to admit.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 11:56 am

She agreed with him, making him relax a little bit more, smiling by the small peak she stole from his lips before placing his back towards the mattress again. Jack breathed out, pressing his brows a little together as she asked him to turn around. He didn't think too much about it and just did it, then feeling her snuggle up against him, taking his breath away for a second, before he placed his arm around her. Jack could feel the air from her nose as she was breathing against his neck, making him take a deeper breath in and breathed out. "Anytime, and the same goes for you," he folded his lips a little bit together, had he even known what hope was till of this very moment? "Thank you for seeing me," he added before closing his eyes. Maybe it was the comfort, the warmth of her embrace that made him fall so quickly asleep. Jack was usually restless, didn't sleep long or much, and could wake up by every little sound he heard outside - but tonight. Tonight he just slept so peacefully and good, like his whole body finally let him relax.

He didn't wake up to the sun rising, which he usually did. But feeling whole for the first time forever, made him so relaxed and in such a state of deep sleep, it could well of course also be due to the fact of last nights events, but usually exhausting himself in fights wasn't enough to make him collapse - it had to be her.
Scarlett

Scarlett

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 12:18 pm

She had been awoken by her alarm a few hours before Jack even seemed to stir in his sleep. Quietly and carefully, she had gotten out of bed. The cold forming around her feet as she tiptoed over the floors towards the bathroom to take a bath and make herself ready for the day. There was nothing more she wanted than to snuggle in close with him and just stay there the whole day. But she needed to get to school, and she had work after that.

Around eight when the sun had been up for a few, she walked towards bed as she heard how he started stirred in the bed. Squatting down beside the bedframe her hand found his cheek and carefully caressed with soft and caring smile on her lips. “I have to go, there is hot coffee in the pot and some breakfast on the counter, just help yourself” she whispered, still letting her hand caress him “I put my phone number on the counter as well, so, text me when you are safe out of south side, okay?” she asked before she leaned in placing a soft kiss on his lips. As she pulled away, she bit down her lip “I really wish I could stay in bed with you all day, but I really have to go, see you soon, okay?” she leaned back and kissed him one more time before she got up and walked out of the door to get to her first lecture of the day.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 1:00 pm

Jack opened his eyes a little bit, mumbling something so unclear he wasn't even sure what he tried to say. But he did pick up on everything she said, he didn't want her to go, but also understood that she had work to do. So did he, now that he came to realize it. Well, he first really did realize it after she had left the apartment, still caught between dreaming and being awake by the touch of her lips. Then he got up, and went out to the kitchen, scratching his hair a little bit and poured some coffee. Jack took a sip of the coffee before walking over to grab the note with the number and put it in the pocket of his sweats. He had to get himself a new phone. He then made it to the counter and started eating the breakfast she had left for him. Luckily it was Wednesday and he only had late classes either way. After eating and cleaning up after himself, Jack grabbed the t-shirt and took it on, before he took his leave. He had to walk, or at least till he got to a gasstation where he could steal some random guy's bike and make the rest of his trip to Aston easier. Also, he had to go see Maya first giving her a heads up on why the message had been important, which also meant having to come clean about what had happened last night and why it was dangerous to be in Southside right now. Once he had gotten his hand on a phone he had taken held his promise to Scarlett about texting her that he had made it out from there safely. Then texting her his adresse to where he had his apartment. He had asked Nigel if he knew how to fix a roof.
__
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can't Find My Way Back Home   Can't Find My Way Back Home - Page 2 Empty

Can't Find My Way Back Home
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» You promised you would always come back, why didn't you come back?
» Come find me
» Who can you find
» I need to find them, please help me
» What's meant to be will always find a way

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det nordlige Southside :: Boligområderne :: Terror street-
Gå til: