Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You're blind to whats around you [TW]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
ForfatterBesked
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 4 EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 1:06 pm

He liked how she bit her bottom lip, smirking like there was something she really liked about him telling her to shut up, just because he might have been a little protective over her right after he had said that she shouldn’t be keeping that mate. He tuned in humming approvingly as she agreed, even though he knew she was teasing him. It almost felt like they were being consumed by the cave the way the magical energy floured around them. Hugging them, telling them to feel safe. She pulled him closer, and he could just feel how everything turned more passionate and deeper. Occasionally he had to remember to breath and pulled away, resting his forehead against hers. “I’m glad we agree,” he said with his charming low voice, “Should we go and explore the rest of the cave?” he wondered and pulled a little back so he could look into her eyes.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Humør : Bitch please, my phone batteri lasts longer than your relationsships
Fag : Magi, Kemi, Botanisk viden
Antal indlæg : 151

You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 4 EmptyTirs Sep 21, 2021 3:14 pm

mmhm” she let a soft voice leave her throat at his statement that he was glad they agreed. She also had an inkling that he wouldn’t let her decide in the matter when it came down to it. But she could be wrong, it wouldn’t be the first time that Killian had surprised Artemis. Like agreeing on going on a vacation with her to Fiji. Agreeing somewhat to try to stop working. So many things he had agreed to because he knew it would make her happy.

As he pulled away, asking her if they should explore the cave, she narrowed her brows before looking at him somewhat puzzled. He really wanted to do that now? She pulled away too licking her lips. This tension between them, it was starting to drive her crazy. But to be fair, she actually did want to try and see what else they could find in this magical place. She stepped around him and started walking towards the entrance further into the cave. “Well, then lets go explore” she looked over her shoulder before she started walking again.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

You're blind to whats around you [TW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
 Lignende emner
-
» Whats behind the red door? - Tidus
» ✦ I see whats mine and take it - xxx (Lector)
» A blind date you say?
» Set up Blind date
» My First blind date - Yuudai

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX-
Gå til: