Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Set up Blind date

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Set up Blind date Empty
IndlægEmne: Set up Blind date   Set up Blind date EmptyOns Nov 18, 2020 5:49 pm

Set up Blind date Giphy

Place:: Juicestop.
Time:: Around 4 pm.
Weather:: A little windy, cloudy, but no rain, YET!

Outfit & Sko::Outfit, and a pair of black converse

Tagged:: @Benjamin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How long had it been since anybody was interested in Aiden? A couple of years? The last one was Dakotah, but Dakotah had left the school for some reason and Aiden haven’t heard anything. Todays lessons was soon over, and after that, he had to run to the dorms to take a shower and change. A friend, Sascha, told him to meet her at Juice stop, just to get a little break from the school and the studies. It’d be nice with a few hours off for once. As the school bell sounded, Aiden somewhat jumped up his chair, packed his things and quickly walked to the dorms. The green eyes was focusing on the ground before him, making sure he didn’t make eye contact to anyone, hoping not to get stopped. After a few moments of walking he reached the dorms. Stressed he ran around like a headless chicken, trying to get done in time.

As the clock hit 3:50 pm, Aiden arrived at the café he was ordered to go to. As he got inside, he quickly spotted Sascha sitting at a table. She greeted him with a hug ” Aiden!”. He raised an eyebrow towards her ” Sascha! Don’t tell me I’m overdressed…” he said, sounding rather nervous. Sascha giggled shortly ” No silly, you’re just perfect” she said, offering him a sly smirk. Aiden raised an eyebrow towards her as she smirked at him. What was that about? He shook it off, before turning his gaze towards the entrance, where a familiar person just came in. Aiden’s heart stopped as he saw Benjamin. Why was he here? He looked at Sascha, who seemed to call the younger demon over.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.
Antal indlæg : 164

Set up Blind date Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Set up Blind date   Set up Blind date EmptyTors Nov 19, 2020 1:11 am

Outfit: White t-shirt. Coat, trousers and shoes.

Sasha, one of Benjamins many friends, had asked him to meet at the Juice Stop at 4PM. And that was fine, because he only had drama class in the early morning, and therefore could go home to do any homework, and make himself presentable – even though many would think he always was presentable. Class had been the usual, practicing lines and movement. Luckily nobody said anything stupid, that Benjamin would’ve reacted on.

He found one of his favorite suits and slid into it. It was a simple white t-shirt and a checkered coat, trousers and some light brown shoes. He had to look great, when he was going out with his friend right? Who knew, maybe he would stumble upon someone sweet, who wouldn’t be too fragile to be his wife.
Benjamin checked his watch. He was five minutes early, but it was fine; maybe she was already there! He pushed the glassdoor open and stepped inside, looking like a god, he let his brown eyes gaze after Sascha, which they quite fast stumbled upon, as she called him over. He gave her a crooked smile – oh so charming. With a powerful, subconsciously confident walk, he appoached Sascha. “Hey, what’s up?” he said quite so calmly, looking at both of the people. He didn’t mind the extra company, but he lowkey wondered why it wasn’t just Sascha and himself.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Set up Blind date
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A blind date you say?
» My First blind date - Yuudai
» You're blind to whats around you [TW]
» I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio
» The date ~ CW

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum