Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You're blind to whats around you [TW]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 1:03 am

He envied that she had the energy to wipe vomit of his face and flush the toilet too. He certainly didn’t have that energy right now. Oh, but he appreciated that she pulled him closer and pulled on a little smile as she made it sound like she would be there for anyone. He knew that wasn’t the truth, that Artemis really did have to care before she would do something like that to someone.

He didn’t want to push her to answer, it just gave him time to collect himself and rest a bit – without falling asleep. He frowned a bit as she explained that she had seen most of his dream. He had wished she hadn’t. It was indeed nightmare fuel. “I’m sorry I scared you,” he apologized and let his thumb caress her back a little, clearly tired. Her lips on his forehead made him sigh somewhat relieved, and again as she put their foreheads together. There was something so extremely calming about that. He always felt like it was a bridge for positive energy. “A bath sounds good,” he replied and opened his eyes slightly. “I just have to…” he closed his eyes as if he just wanted to rest a little longer, but instead he leaned in to kiss her lips gently.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Humør : Bitch please, my phone batteri lasts longer than your relationsships
Fag : Magi, Kemi, Botanisk viden
Antal indlæg : 151

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 1:16 am

She shook her head; it hadn’t been him scaring her. It was herself. Her feelings towards him that scared her, but he didn’t elaborate on her headshake or try to correct him. It was not a conversation right now if it ever would be a discussion between them. "It's okay, you shouldn't apologize" she finally got out, a small smile formed on her lips as he commented on taking a bath was a good idea.

Yeah, I thought so too” she made a small chuckle, but as he didn’t seem to get up, she didn’t want to push him to do anything other than to just sit. They didn’t have to rush; they had all day to just be if they wanted to do that. Then he leaned in, and his lips caught hers. There was an instant rush of emotions going straight down to her stomach making her gasp a little when he did. She couldn’t remember when they had last kissed. At least not when it was just a passing soft peck before one of them took of doing something else.

It wasn’t fair, it really wasn’t. A small gasp left her as she leaned towards him letting her right hand find his cheek and pulled him closer into a more passionate kiss. She didn’t care that he had just thrown up, she couldn’t even taste it as it was more water than anything else that had come up. Remembering her that they hadn’t even had time to eat before going to bed. She pulled away drawing in a big breath of air filling her lungs. “I’ll just get the water running” she said and replaced him gently against the wall and stood up folding the open kimono around her as she walked over to the shower and started it. Then it could get warm for him, she walked back and sat down with him once more. “I’m sorry I can be so cruel sometimes, I know all you do I just trying to create a good world for your family” she whispered softly placing a kiss between his cheek and his ear and closed her eyes as she leaned her head upon his.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 8:30 am

Having people coming in and out of one’s doors, no free time, work and daughters who wished for attention, there was little to no time for intimacy, and now that Artemis had taken him away from everything that could disturb them and made him realize that he had to put his work away, there wasn’t much to disturb them. It had been quite too long ago since they… He had actually had the time. She pulled him closer for a more passionate kiss, even though he hadn’t really been thinking they would get there. After all, he had just been throwing up. She ended the kiss and put him up against the wall. He sent her a small smile before he slowly closed his eyes. He heard the water get turned on and opened his eyes to look back up at her. He forced a light short chuckle as she apologized for being cruel. “You don’t have to apologize,” he said softly, closing his eyes as she leaned in to give him a soft kiss close to the ear. He never really thought about her being cruel. She just had some ways of thinking that he occasionally hadn’t thought about. She was a pleasant woman to be around.

He took an exhausted breath in, “Okay,” he breathed out. He should get up from his seat. He waited for her to pull a little away before he let his hand place itself on the edge of the toilet and help himself up. As they both stood up, he wrapped his arm around her to pull her in to another kiss. “You’re a wonderful woman, Artemis, don’t forget that,” he told her between their lips.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 9:01 am

It was hard not to let a small laugh out as she told her that she didn’t have to apologize. She wasn’t sure about that, there was a lot of things she had done that she knew she shouldn’t. But her moral had always been somewhat skewed. Wanting to do the best for her, and that meant not caring for other people in general. But there was a few, a few people that she actually liked spending time with. Wayne had been one of them, and now she hadn’t seen him since he had been transformed into a vampire. A funnily enough, now that she had lost his name on her collarbone, she had never felt so alone. Was she really that broken that she didn’t have anyone out there anymore?  

She moved away as the small okay was breathed out and got up to help support him as he himself got on his feet. He still looked awfully pale, and even though every touch he made sparked fire in her. For someone with so much power in herself, and always talking like she never had any insecurities she had a hard time believing Killian as she told her that she was a wonderful woman. But she didn’t say it, she just smiled against his lips and let her hand find the back of his head for a while. “And you are a wonderful man, now let’s get you under the hot showers” She helped undressed the last piece of clothing and then maneuvered him into the glass cabin. Artemis didn’t mind that her own clothes got wet as she make sure that he could stand on his own. “I’ll order us some things to eat and get you a fresh change of clothes” she said with a soft smile, as she took a towel and placed it so he easily could get to it, and without it getting wet. Then she walked out the door and called the reception getting a maid up changing the bed so it would be fresh to sleep in. Then she ordered room service. She put on her bathing suit as it was still too hot to wear anything else in here in the warmth. She placed some more casual clothes in the bathroom, before she let room service set up their breakfast outside on the terrasse. She was already sitting with her sunglasses a newspaper and drinking a cup of coffee.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 12:19 pm

It was quite peaceful to stand with her in the bathroom with the only other sound than them being the shower running. She reminded him of the bath which made him chuckle a little before he did his best getting completely undressed. Thankfully Artemis was there to help and she even helped him getting into the shower. Though he was quite pale and didn't feel well it didn't take him long to find a good stance. "Thank you, miss" he said as he turned towards the drops of water. His voice sounded quite like it used to now. Deeper and with more power. It was incredible what just standing up could do.

For a little while he just stood with his eyes closed and feel how the water pulled any bad energy from him. It reminded him that he might want to do a ritual just to cleanse. He washed his body, making sure to make slight compressions all over his body to ground himself even more. As he was done he took the towel and patted his face slowly before he let the towel run over his hair and then his body. He saw that Artemis had put one of his bathing shorts in to him to wear. It made him smile a little. We're relaxing today, he reminded himself and put them on. He walked out and everything seemed to have been cleaned, he chuckled a little for him self and went to one of his bags to take one of his herbs. He pulled his arm over his head and stretched it a bit as he walked out on the terrace. Breakfast was on the table out there, and Artemis was already enjoying a cup of coffee. He poured a black cup for himself only to sip of it right after. "Anything in the news?" he wondered and put his cup down followed by himself on a chair. It was quite odd not having his work to take care off. He almost didn't know what to do with himself.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 12:39 pm

A small yawn escape Artemis as Killian came out and sat down; “No, not really, just the same chaos as always” she mumbled, and folded the newspaper together and handed it towards Killian if he wanted to read it. Her eyes roamed over him as she pulled down her glasses “feeling better?” she asked and then popped some bacon into her mouth and leaned further back into the chair, luckily the terrasse big enough to have lounging chairs, then she could have her long legs up getting a little sun on them. It was incredible looking at how pale her skin was, but the thing that had hit her the most, was how people was treating her now that she wasn’t black. One would think that the racism she had been through when she had gone through the ages of her ‘species’ not having the same say as white, would be better. Apparently not.

I texted Mary-Jane, and she told me that everything was going fine at home, and apparently you do have a dog now?” she didn’t look at him as she had taken the last book, she had brought with her on the holiday. “Bruce, is it name, cocker spaniel? Really?” she finally looked over at him, and even though it had been hard getting used to a familiar and two shapeshifters that liked running around in their forms. She couldn’t really help but smile, that the man that was always busy had gotten himself a dog as well. Had the crazy never an end?
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 12:59 pm

Killian waved a little with his hand. He didn’t have to read it if it was the same chaos as usual. Leaned back into the chair as she asked if he felt better “Much better,” he breathed out and rubbed his forehead. “The bath did everything,” he explained somewhat relaxed. The crunch from the bacon made him look towards her and he figured he probably should eat some too. He fetched himself some eggs an bacon and started eating it.

He nodded a little as she said she had been texting Mary-Jane and that everything was fine. You do have a dog now? He looked up at Artemis with a little piece of bacon hanging from the mouth. He hurried to eat the bacon with a slight frown on his forehead. While he did that she even explained what it’s name was and what species it was. He shook his head a little while he sank his food. “What?” he said and dried his mouth a little. When had he gotten them a dog? He sat back for a while, closed his eyes and pinched the top of his nose bridge. “Yeah, I eh…” he tried to remember everything the girls had been saying about getting a dog, but everything was so foggy – or maybe he just hadn’t paid attention to their questions? He released his nose bridge and looked towards Artemis. “I have a dog named Bruce,” he said with raised eyebrows and as a rhetorical question. He knew very well that she probably didn’t know the answer and that she wasn’t his secretary but the question slipped his mouth anyway, “When  did I get a dog?”
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 1:30 pm

She raised her brows as she could see just how confused he was about it, even she knew that Iris and Mary-Jane had talked about getting a dog before they had went on holiday, but when they had talked about it with her. Artemis had politely told them, that if they got a dog, it was to keep it away from her at all times. And that had been the conversation about that.

Artemis rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone and phone the messages between her and Mary-Jane, “Hey Artemis” she started the text out and kept reading what Jane had texted her “Things are going alright. food on the table and Cassian seems to be okay with the workload.” A smile formed on her lips as she looked towards Killian to get his reaction “Iris may or may not have TP’ed dad’s office and duct taped Cassian’s, but I think it's getting cleaned up.” She folded her lips, sometimes she thought that Iris could have been her kid the way she acted out in the best ways possible “Oh and this is Bruce. Iris, Kemuel and I brought him home an hour ago and were just making sure he's comfortable” she took a deep breath in “and before you say anything, even I remember they talked about getting a dog before we went on the trip” there was a slight teasing tone to her voice as she placed her phone on the table in front of him, letting him scroll between the pictures of the new dog, that actually looked kind of cute. God forbid anyone would hear her say that out loud, and then the office where toilet paper had been thrown all over the place. “Well, it’s nice to know someone can have fun” directed at the point that even though they were on holiday together he had done nothing but work. But it seemed like MJ and Iris had a blast just being together in the house.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 2:01 pm

By the way Artemis looked at him he knew that he had missed something. He watched how she took her phone and started reading up from her phone. He nodded a bit as Mary-Jane commented on the workload Cassian had. Killian didn’t really pull a smile, but he was still glad that it didn’t pressure Cassian too much. As Artemis continued about the offices, he closed his eyes and raised his brows. Of course, she had done something like that. Energetic little prankster.
Oh and this is Bruce. Iris, Kemuel and I brought him home an hour ago and we’re just making sure he's comfortable.
He rubbed his forehead and heard how Artemis had said that even she remembered. He took a deep breath in an looked up from underneath his hand that had rubbed his forehead. She placed the phone on the table and he pulled it a little close so he could see the pictured which had also been sent by Mary-Jane. For God’s sake. “They’re definitely having fun” he said nodding and scrolled back to the picture of Bruce. “I promise you, if it was me who had bought Bruce Jane wouldn’t have been that glad about the dog,” he tried to convince her. The difference was, that Killian would’ve just have done it as a surprise, whereas with his dog she had been taking part in the decision. Of course, she would be glad for the dog, but not just as visible in her father’s presence. He simply couldn’t see the difference.
He gaver he the phone back and picked up a piece of bacon before he leaned back. “A puppy,” he closed his eyes and licked his lips. How would he ever be able to help the girls take care of this dog? “He looks quite sweet though,” he said and tilted his head towards Artemis. He knew very well that her and animals wasn’t the best combination, but he shared it anyway.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 2:13 pm

She leaned over and took his hand as he said she wouldn’t have been happy if he had bought the dog to her. She sighed and then ended with getting up and walk around the table and sat down on his lap, letting her fingers glide over the hand that was still in hers. “Killian” she spoke his name and raised a brow while looking at him. Leaning over taking her cup of coffee to take a sip and place it besides his. It was easy to see the difference as there was milk in hers. She placed his hand on her thigh and enjoyed the touch of his hand on her skin for a moment before she looked back into his eyes and raised a brow. “All Mary-Jane really wants is you to spend some time with her, if you had gone to the dog pound with her and then picked out a dog together, she would have loved it” it was so easy to see how disappointed Mary-Jane got every time Killian gave her a new gift but then turned around to do something else. “To me it looks like she just thinks you are buying her off with gifts, sometimes all that is needed is an hour or ten minutes where you give your undivided attention” she stood up again and took her cup and walked over to the small rolling table that was still filled with food. She picked up a strawberry and turned around “Anything you feel like doing today?” she asked and bit down on the red fruit, feeling how the sweet taste exploded on her tastebuds making her close her eyes and sigh in appreciation on how good it was. She quickly put the rest of the strawberry into her mouth and opened her eyes again.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 2:33 pm

Killian looked up at Artemis took his hand with a look that clearly didn’t know what she was going to say. She got up and sat down on his lap. His free hand automatically found it way around her to place itself close to her hip to support her. As she explained what Mary-Jane wanted the innercorners of his brows turned a little upwards. Killian believed that what he did was correct and that somehow Mary-Jane just didn’t like what she received, but as Artemis explained it, it seemed like she just wanted to spend time with him. One should believe that such an old man like Killian would’ve known but he was so used to things just going his way that he never had thought about any other possibility. He licked his teeth thoughtfully as she got up to the rolling table and got herself a berry. He watched her from where he sat and took his cup of coffee. “We can watch the islands from the helicopter?” he suggested watching how she ate the red fruit. She looked pleasured which was enough to lure him up from his seat and approach her. He placed himself halfway in front of her, making their right legs cross each other as he leaned a little over her to get his own berry. “But we can also just stay here and enjoy the sun? What do you want?” he wondered and made sure to look into her eyes before he took a bite of the delicious strawbeery.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 2:45 pm

She looked towards him as he asked if they should go and watch the island from a helicopter, that sounded like a nice idea, she had heard about some caves further into the island that was filled with magic, could be a very nice opportunity to explore them, see if they could review one’s magic as legend told. Then he got up and walked towards her and got awfully close as he leaned beside her to grab his own strawberry. She almost forgot to breathe as he asked her what she wanted, as he placed the berry towards his lips and took a bite. She swallowed and looked to the side, not being able to stay in check if she kept looking at him. After she had met Wayne, she had done everything in her might to stay away from him sexually, but they had spent a great deal of time together. Then she had found herself in other people’s arms in the hope they could satisfy her. But she couldn’t stop thinking about that her mate was just out of reach and how it would feel. Then after she had spent so much time with Killian nothing had really happened. Every time it had built up to that point, something had interrupted them.  

Now she was a that mindset, that maybe it just wasn’t there anymore. The passion. Even though she felt how it cracked like fireworks when he stopped close to her. “Yes, well, seeing the island in a helicopter would be nice? I know there is some caves that should be quiet, magical” she finally looked up an into his eyes. She had to swallow hard again. He really wasn’t fair.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 3:36 pm

He noticed how she had to look away and softly tipped his head to the side watching her. He lift a impressed little snort as she replied. He smiled a crooked smile. “Sounds like someone did their research before we traveled?” he said not taking his eyes of her. He placed his hand on her hip and pulled her closer while he slowly leaned down towards her lips. “Then we should probably finish up eating,” he replied against her lips, waiting a little, building up tension, only to break it to her by slapping her cheek and pull himself away.
“I need the rest of my coffee,” he said with a wider smile and started to back away from her. He turned around and went to sit down on his seat again. With a wide smile he took his cup and lifted it in a cheer before he took a larger sip of it watching her.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 3:45 pm

She narrowed her eyes as he complimented her on doing her research, well he didn’t know about her second job, so it wasn’t that weird that he would be impressed that she actually knew about the magic that could be found around the island. What wasn’t fair, was how he always played her. And how much she loved to hate it.

mmhm” she mumbled about to tell him, that they could also do other things before going anywhere, but he pulled away before she could kiss him and sat down. That old sly fox, she had to look away and take a good deep breath in to ground herself. What a hell this could be, her own personal hell. “Of course, you do darling” she said win a strained voice, a smile that formed on her lips as she walked over to her own cup and drowned it. “I’m just going to take a bath and then I’ll be ready to go” she walked in and grabbed some clothes that was better suited for walking around.

She turned on the shower, this time not hot, but as cold as it could get. With a still beating heart she waited a couple of minutes before stepped in fighting the urge not to let herself scream of the cold water splashing down on her skin.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 4:04 pm

He watched how she approached and downed her coffee. His eyes adored her and the ways she moved. There was a very specific way about how Artemis moved that made her so much different from Amy. He didn’t know if it was her confidence, the way she swayed her hips or maybe just how her arms moved. There was so many things that he loved about Artemis, with or without her old skin. “Enjoy yourself,” he teased and didn’t hold back his eyes as she watched her exit the terrace.

He enjoyed his coffee a little longer before he had emptied it. On his way inside he grabbed a strawberry to chew on and looked around in the room. It was nice and tidy – just how he liked it. He went to the nearest mirror to look at himself for a moment, noticing how he somehow still was missing a little bit of his glow. It made him frown a bit and made him turn to the bag he had been taking an herb from earlier. From another pocket in the bag, he grabbed another herb. A yellow one which was extremely bitter, but it would help on his health and make him feel less drowsy.

He allowed himself to enter the bathroom and eyed her through the glass cabin. “Do you need a hand?” he asked and took his swimming pants off before he entered the cold bath. He gasped a little as he felt the cold water before he cursed a little, “Dammit why is it so cold?” he asked and grabbed around her and changed places with her in the shower so he stood under the cold water and she got a little break.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 4:16 pm

The funny thing was, that the cold water was supposed to cool her down, but it felt like the fire that he always ended up waking in her wasn’t dying down. Her hands pressed against the cold marble as she lifted her head up feeling how the coldness left her skin red and raw. But it slowly started to work, how she thought about nothing other than breathing, calming herself down and not be taken over by how cold it was. A small jump went through her body as he heard his voice in the room, she hadn’t even noticed that he had walked inside. She was about to say no when his voice was right behind her. “Because I needed it to be” she got out in small shallow gasps, she felt how his hands grabbed around her naked body and turned them around. Her blue eyes opened and investigated his blue and green eyes. The water fell, framing around his naked body as he looked towards her. “What are you doing?” she whispered, not understanding why he was in here, weren’t they making themselves ready to go out to explore the island? And he had just had a bath, besides this was freezing, she let her arms frame around him so she could grab the faucet and turned the heat up. Artemis licked her lips as she again let her eyes roam over his face. The electricity around them was back, the cold body only made it much worse when his warm fingers almost burned her naked skin.

Warmth and anticipation of what was going to happen, pulled around her stomach clenching it. Slow breaths left her, while she waited for him to act or tell her why he had changed his mind.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 4:36 pm

He frowned a little as she said she needed the water to be cold, but he let it pass. The way she had said it was also enough to let him know that it might have been because she wanted to cool down after feeling a little too hot. She wondered what he was doing which made him pull a slight teethy smile. “Giving you a break,” he said with a soft smile. He saw how she leaned in to almost wrap her arms around him making him raise his brows as if he expected something, but the only thing he felt was how the water got warmer. It only took a second from when she had licked her lips, till he let his hand find the back of her head and lean down to kiss her passionately. His other hand wrapped itself further around her and pulled her closer. Eliminating space between them and definitely not caring about their bodies touching.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 4:49 pm

Oh yeah?” she whispered as he leaned slightly towards her touch. A gasp left her as he suddenly pulled her into a passionate kiss, it didn’t take her many seconds before a gasp left her lips and she parted her lips for him. She felt how their body touched, and suddenly she didn’t mind that there was little to no height difference between them. He didn’t need to bend down to kiss her, and she hadn’t to lift herself up to his level. Her arms found their away around his waist and her fingernails grabbed his shoulder blades and dragged them down over his skin. This time nothing could disturb them. No kids, no pho-. Something started buzzing on the bathroom sink. No, it was hers it didn’t matter, whoever it was needed to wait.

Her hands glided down his hips following the contours of his body quickly letting her hands find his member. She wasn’t going to waste any time this time.

The phone kept buzzing, she remembered that it was rather late in England, so it had to be an emergency, right? A very annoyed groan left her as she stepped away and walked naked and wait out the shower towards the sink and grabbed the phone. “What?” she growled, Cassian? “Yeah, his with me – no if it’s not urgent – why, what does that have to do with – why can’t this wait till another day?
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 5:04 pm

Nothing could stop them now. His phone was still shut off in the safe, and his computer was shut on the table. They had no one who could step into the room. “Mmmh,” he hummed a little as a reply to her. He sighed pleasured as he felt her nails dragging down from his shoulder blades. He heard the buzzing and the first thing he did as a respond to that was to turn them a little, so she could lean more against the wall. Gently he bit down in her lip as she found his member.

The phone kept buzzing and she gave it to it, making him sigh slightly annoyed when she left him in the shower. Now he knew how she had felt, even though he had felt like that every time, but now it wasn’t someone who wanted to talk to hi- He’s with me. He sighed again and threw his head back and turned to place his hand resting against the glass surface. He heard how it seemed like it wasn’t that urgent, but somehow it was urgent enough that she didn’t hang up immediately. He leaned a little out of the bath to look at Artemis. “What does who want?” he exhaled and looked at her.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 5:18 pm

She looked over her shoulder as Killian stepped out of the shower and walked towards her. “Can you please just give me my father?” you could hear Cassians voice through the phone this time, Artemis shook her head in annoyance and then placed the phone in Killian’s hand. She had really tried, but her and Cassian would always be those people that liked each other but couldn’t stand how the other were.

Father?” Cassian asked as he heard how the phone was shifted around, maybe he had interrupted something. But he also knew his father enough that if he was kept out of the loop concerning his daughters. And it would be his head on the line. "I just need to talk about, Iris and ehm.." he coughed "Oscar, do you know if they have a relationship?"

Artemis on the other hand didn’t understand why it was so important to know what Oscar and Iris relationship was. And she had finally, finally, gotten him alone. But even that wasn’t enough. She grabbed her towel and got dressed, walked outside once again, grabbed her book, and took another cup of coffee. She knew that it wasn’t fair to let her annoyance project onto Killian, he hadn’t done anything wrong this time. It was just, exhausting.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 5:33 pm

Killian recieved the phone and send Artemis an apologetic look before he put the phone up to his ear. “Yes?” He said slightly exhausted, but he had a feeling that it was important and needed him to make a decision about something. He watched how Artemis left the bathroom and he leaned against the sink. He frowned a little as he started to talk about Iris. Had something happened after she had messed his office up?
Oscar.
What? it sounded somewhat confused and almost on the edge to get angry. Why would he think they had a relationship? He hadn’t seen Oscar for about twenty years or something, so of course Iris wouldn’t even know Oscar personally enough to have a relationship. “No, they haven’t met. Why do you ask something so out of place?” Killian didn’t care much for the fact that he was naked, he walked out of the bathroom and turned his laptop on and went outside to Artemis – completely naked for everyone to see.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 5:53 pm

You could hear on the other end of the phone that Cassian sighed exhausted. Of course, he should have figured that there was no way that Iris would have met Oscar before yesterday, but he had hoped mostly because then it meant he could just say that they had met and that was the end of it. “Well,” Cassian said, while rubbing his nose bridge and looked over at the security footage that the secretary with trembling hands had brought him from their security office. Sadly, he hadn’t been quick enough, and Michelle had been in his office and seen it herself. Which was the worst-case scenario if you asked him.

I’m sorry to bring this up, but apparently Oscar was in the office yesterday, and ehm” how the hell did you say this delicately enough so it would blow a fuse in his father’s head. “They know each other now, very well I might add” he licked his lips and ground, alright just rip the bandage off “and the entire security office knows, and Michelle knows” he pressed his brows together, if it wasn’t so serious he would laugh “I’m calling because I want to know just how much damage control I need to do on this” what he was asking was if he needed to make the entire security department forget they had seen his daughter have sex with Oscar in the lower floors conference room. Michelle was another story, but he wasn’t really thinking she would run around telling it to people.

Artemis looked up as Killian came walking out, completely naked with his laptop in his hand not really caring as she continued to read her book. Of course it was about work in the end, fucking work all the time.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 6:13 pm

Killian waited impatiently to get to know what was up between Oscar and Iris. He frowned a little as he said Oscar was at the office yesterday, “At the office? We had no meeting…” he mumbled angrily and started to open the different programs on the laptop, not caring that the mails were already over one hundred. “What?” he almost growled and was just about to close the laptop in frustration. That nasty bastard had laid with his daughter? “The entire…!” He turned around showing his bum to the world an covered his eyes with his free hand. He could almost see Michelle’s wide grinning smile. He sighed as Cassian finally asked how much damage control he had to do. He looked towards Artemis with his lips pressed together in a thin line. “The whole team,” he exhaled and looked back inside the room. “Is Iris okay? Did he bite her?” He rubbed his forehead and spoke softly and with worry. He sighed one again looking down and running a hand through his hair, “Can you make sure she gets a plan B? I don’t trust the bastard to care about her life,” he finally sat down with his elbows resting on his knees and rubbed his temple.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 6:31 pm

Artemis finally looked towards Killian and understood that this wasn’t about work. What the hell had happened? Bite her? That was enough for Artemis to place her book on the table and swung her legs over, so she sat in the chair better than she had done before.

I’ll make it happen” Cassian sighed and knew that it needed to be done, at least to protect the silly girl from her actions when she wasn’t thinking about what could happen if people figured out. At least she could destroy all the evidence herself, so why hadn’t she? That was the biggest question for Cassian right now, why she hadn’t gone into the buildings network and erased all evidence? Foolish girl. Then Killian asked if Iris was okay and if he had bitten her. Cassian drew in a sharp breath “yes, and yes he did bite her” she had seemed fine, they had even gotten a dog today so why wouldn’t she be fine? It just seemed so weird why it all had happened. “I will, I’m dropping off her place after I take care of things here, do you want me to take extra precautions, so she doesn’t see Oscar again?” he asked, Artemis still looked concerned and wanted to know what was going on.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 7:29 pm

Killian growled slightly frustrated by the whole situation. It sadly didn’t get better knowing that she had been bitten, but it calmed him a bit that she seemed to be fine. “Okay,” he sighed and rested his jaw on his palm. He closed his eyes and nodded a bit as he explained that he would be dropping by Iris after he had taken care of the crew. His tongue ran over his teeth as Cassian asked about precautions. “She needs damage control too,” he sighed and ran his hand over his forehead. He started thinking about how much energy Cassian might have left after the whole crew and Iris. “If you don’t have the energy to it, make Michelle do it… Just… Watch her do it,” he sighed, “I don’t want him to trace her… I-” he thought for a little bit as if he was changing pages in a book in his head. Oscar surely had gotten the taste of her and knew how she smelled. There was so many precautions to think about. “You know what to do… Oh and remember to make sure she doesn’t have any scars from his bites. We can’t have her question that,” he said with a little sigh. “Thanks for calling by the way,” family was important, and it had always been. There was after all a reason to why he had so many kids and relationships. One could only imagine how he would feel if he actually spent time with his family.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 2 Empty

You're blind to whats around you [TW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» ✦ I see whats mine and take it - xxx (Lector)
» Whats behind the red door? - Tidus
» Set up Blind date
» A blind date you say?
» My First blind date - Yuudai

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX-
Gå til: