Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.
Fag : Art | Literature | Philosophy | Chemistry | Math | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 135

Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 9:05 pm

Every move was pleasing in a way her body started to draw on the energy that was in the room. A soft pleasurable laugh left her as she closed her eyes and leaned back. She grabbed the hair tie that had kept her hair up and let it spill like a golden hallow around her face. Her strong legs tighten their grip around his waist. Letting her hips and pelvis start a rhythm that matched his. The light in the room started to flicker as electricity was drawn into her body. Clearly it was hard for her to control her powers while being pleasured. At least in the way he was pleasuring her right now.  

She finally opened her eyes, revealing how the blue shinned like a light had turned on behind her eye’s iris. She leaned her body up towards him, after placing her hand behind her neck once more. After placing her lips upon his in a passionate and fiery kiss she parted them and looked him straight into his eyes. “Are you going easy on me, mister Addams?” she teased as she bit down on his lip and pulled it towards him. She wasn’t some small stick that he needed to be careful to break. She had trained her body in different martial arts since she had been a small girl. She knew that she could take it, even though she wasn’t as strong as a vampire. But that didn’t matter, did it? One of the lights went out in a flicker, then another one and she felt how it charged her body making it almost hum with the power she had just taken in. A smirk formed on her lips as she let her legs tighten around his waist.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Antal indlæg : 204

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 10:52 pm

She let her hair loose and tighten her legs around him, only making him feel it somewhere else too. He pulled on a smirk and felt how she started to join in on the rhythm. It felt way to familiar to be something new, and the fact that it seemed like she caught onto the rhythm also seemed a little too good to be true. The light in the room started to flicker, but he didn’t care much for it. The whole buildings electricity could go down and he wouldn’t care before he had to leave and she was done.

As she opened his eyes, he raised his brows a little. That was definitely not something he had seen unless it had been a luna werewolf. Bright blue eyes, but these were shining in a whole other way. She leaned up to him, and he didn’t wait with kissing her back. He chuckled confidently as she asked if he was going easy on her. She bit down in his lip and pulled it, making him unable to reply without it being gibberish. As she let his lip loose again, he pulled crooked smile and gave her a hard thrust. “Are you sure you don’t want me to go easy on you, miss Jones,” he whispered back teasingly as soon as she had quieted down. His own eyes got brighter, and the veins came back underneath his eyes. His fangs also appeared, and he leaned closer to her. “Because I certainly don’t have to,” he said and continued the pace he had from before she had teased him. “But I would love for you to have a great time,” he leaned down and nibbled the front of her neck. “You just have to tell me if you want me to change something,” he continued and gave her some harder thrusts before he slowed down a bit to allow her to speak a bit easier.
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 11:15 pm

Was she sure? Well, she was. If she wasn’t she wouldn’t had said anything. Just like she hadn’t killed the camera or locked the door so no one could get in. She had access to the whole building if she wanted to. She liked that, Miss Jones. Making her almost growl with lust as she tightened her grip around him. She watched as his vampire features appeared. The fangs and how black veins appeared under his eyes.

Her tongue pressed her lips apart and licked them as she let her hand glide into his beautiful hair. “Well Mister Addams” she got out in small breathes as he kept the pace they had done before they had started talking. She let her fingers glide over his skin and could feel how electricity bounced of his skin as she did it. She was very careful that it felt nice, and not like she was trying to fry him. “I am having a very good time” she assured him and looked him straight into his eyes. She was quite sure he couldn’t do something she wished he hadn’t. Nothing that could scare her or ask him to stop. Her pelvis clenched as he thrusted harder making her gasp loudly, but the smile became wider. “Yes, just like that” she whispered against his lips, when he slowed down.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 12:04 am

He hummed a little, as she used his last name yet another time, wondering a bit what she had on her heart. A pleasured moan left him as he felt the electricity over his back. It was weird not knowing when the pleasure arrived. Normally he always knew it, but his electric feeling she gave him really did something – and it definitely turned him on. “Good,” he said with a wide smile on his lips as she looked straight into his eyes. It was clearly a reassurance.
He felt how her pelvis clenched around him and how she complimented it as he slowed down. “Alright,” he said with a soft  chuckle before he let both of his hands find her hip bones and thrust harder. Unless she complained, he wouldn’t stop, but probably only switch it around with either letting one of his hands pleasure her clitoris, squeeze her breasts, or simply just pull the golden locks.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 10:16 am

It was overwhelming. Clearly as the rest of the room went dark the camera was fried. Problems for later, but right now she only had one thing in her mind that was worth anything. The vampire that was sending her over the edge of pleasure. It felt like something she had tried before. No, not tried. It felt like home. Like a long-lost love, and she didn’t understand why it had felt like that ever since she had laid her eyes on him. Like she knew who he was.

She had no idea how long they had gone on. Minutes, hours? She wasn’t sure but it was hard for her to get dressed after she had finally gotten up from the floor. They just laid with each other, bathed in the afterglow of what had happened. She couldn’t even remember when they had ended up with her on top. Something about this felt too familiar.

Iris looked towards Oscar and gave him an exhausted smile. “Well thank you for a memorable Friday the 13th” she joked and licked her lips as she walked towards him. Her eyes turned bright blue again, and she leaned towards him and kissed his cheek. “Call me, if you ever want to have fun again” with her powers she communicated with his phone and made sure she was now one of his contact info’s.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 11:54 am

The room went dark, but it was no problem, after all it was still light outside, though, it surely was quite less light outside when she got up from the floor and got dressed. He sat up himself and reached for his undies and pants at the table they had started at. Oh, he hoped they had someone hired to clean the rooms or they could get a nice surprise by the next meeting.

“Anytime,” he said with a crooked smile on his lips as he got onto his feet and got dressed. He was in the middle of buttoning his pants when she kissed his cold cheek. The smile cot just a little wider and he turned his head to give her a kiss on her cheek. He leaned a little closer to her ear, “Sure thing,” he replied and gave her another kiss right before he ear only to let his gaze fall upon his shirts which he pulled over his head, one by one, “Oh, and tell your father I said hello,” he said and turned towards her, grabbing the lock for the door to unlock it. “You might need a bath,” he teased before he opened the door and exited to move on with his day.

Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] - Page 2 Empty

Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» I have never played a game like this - Julian
» Act of true love - Callie
» Permit (noun) having permission to do something
» The true colors of a stranger changed everything for me, nothing will ever be the same XXX-Kace
» Apology (noun): Spoken expression of one's regret for having wronged another

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Andre steder i Aston-
Gå til: