Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Antal indlæg : 204

Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 1:31 pm

Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] Jim-dwight

Place: In the middle of Aston. Headquarter of Jones Corporation.
Date and time: Friday the 13th of August 2021, 13:00
Weather: Slightly cloudy
Outfit: Very casual clothing
Notes: He is 178 and has green eyes with a hint of hazel.
Dedicated to: @Iris

When you have lived for so many years, you knew where you belonged. You knew what was necessary and what wasn’t. Today, Oscar had chosen that it was time to speak to his opponent in the weapon industry. Killian Jones, the owner of Jones Corporation. He was such a cliché, Killian. Choosing his own name for his business. It made Killian to be easy to find. Especially with the high-rise building and his surname written across the top of it. Jones. Since it had been about twenty years ago since he had met with Killian in the United States of America, Oscar believed it was time for yet another meeting. So, young looking Oscar entered the head quarter of Jones Corporation and was immediately met with what he assumed to be an assistant or secretary. He didn’t recognize her, but she immediately knew who he was. “Mr. Addams, welcome. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you,” was the greeting that he was met with. Oscar pulled on a slight smile which was very visible that he didn’t care about her. He did not want to lie to the secretary. He didn’t need to tell her that it was no pleasure to meet her. “I… Can I help you, Mr. Addams?” she wondered tilting her head a little with her arms folded in front of herself.
A wider smirk appeared on his thin lips. ”I’m here for a meeting with Mr. Jones,” he said with a voice so smooth and delicate. He could see how the secretary had to catch her jaw to not throw herself at his feet. She nodded approvingly and somewhat frantically before she sent a message to Killian’s computer about a visit, though the message would only pop up if the computer was on. She told the vampire to go to the elevator, and the elevator would transport him to the office.
Finally hey reached the office. The elevator opened directly into the office - silently. Oscar raised his brows a little looking at all of the toilet paper, duct tape and what not. It looked like a mess, and he was just about to comment on it, when his senses caught onto a girl, a female shapeshifter. His eyes traveled and noticed her in the middle of messing up the whole office. She had probably already smelled him – or maybe not. He exited the elevator and started to approach her. “You know, I don’t think Mr. Jones appreciates this prank,” he said calmly. Things turned upside down, and pillows inside out. She had really had her fun. “How long has he been gone for?”

Sidst rettet af Oscar Man Aug 16, 2021 7:17 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.
Fag : Art | Literature | Philosophy | Chemistry | Math | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 135

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 11:49 am

So, it was Friday the 13th, that meant that people were in for a prank or two. One couldn’t let such a holiday go to waste could they now? Well, for Iris it was only a bad excuse to spend her wild imagination and do whatever she pleased. She had already skipped school to tape her half-brother’s office down. Now she had used around three packs of toilet paper to TP her father’s office. Daddy’s little monster as so many had called her.

Her brows pressed together as she heard the sound of the elevator that would lead into the office, she was standing in. Her father wasn’t supposed to be back today at all, so who was stupid enough to come up here? But she quickly walked over and sat down on the covered table and looked straight to the silver doors that opened. Vampire? But that wasn’t really all that important, as the man that stepped through took her breath away. She quickly recovered and a cheeky smile formed on her lips. “And what do you know about what Mr. Jones likes, and doesn't like?” she titled her head and took him in. She knew him, but that only made it so much interesting. Mr. Addams, why was he here?

Not sure when he left to be fair, not his secretary” she jumped down from the table and grabbed her things. She was done here otherwise. “And he isn’t coming back today, because he is in Fiji” she moved around him and threw her back over her shoulder. “So, can I show you out, Mr –“ she fished for him to tell him her name, even as she knew exactly who he was.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 1:24 pm

Oscar raised his brows a little as the young woman in front of him seemed to question what Oscar knew about what Mr. Jones liked or didn’t like. Oscar was quite sure that he knew exactly what the old fart liked and didn’t like. There was a reason the two of them had been rivals for so long. “I’ve known Mr. Jones for many, many years. I know what buttons to push,” he said with a sly smile on his lips. How much did he have to conceal for this woman? He thought to himself, that this woman must be one of Killian’s many daughters since she had been allowed into his office and somehow been allowed to do all of this.

Oscar tried to quite his short chuckle as she said she didn’t know how long he had been gone for, since she wasn’t his secretary. Which was easy to understand, but only left him wondering why the secretary hadn’t told him that Mr. Jones wasn’t here? Had he been a little too insisting?

He watched how she grabbed her things and seemed to be about to leave. He nodded a bit as he mentioned that he was in… Fiji. Really? He sighed as she moved around him and asked to show him out. “Addams. Oscar Addams,” he presented himself and turned towards her. “And you are sure you are done here, Ms.-?” he wondered, doing the same as her, fishing for her name. He wouldn't mind helping her do just a little more to this office.
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 2:03 pm

She had almost pressed the button of the elevator as he asked her if she was sure she was done here. Iris slowly turned around looking him, actually looking at him this time. Her blue eyes following from his face down his body before they glided up again locking her eyes into his amazingly beautiful eyes. “Iris” she presented herself a cheeky smile formed on her lips; he had told her that he knew just which buttons to push to piss her father off. Normally she loved her father and did everything to please him. Taking the education was for him, all the things she had learned had been for his pleasing. Whatever she could do, to put a smile on his face she did. But then there were times like these, where she rebelled and did the complete opposite that everyone were expecting of her. “Well, it could be fun just seeing what you would be able to contribute to my already masterpiece of a toilet papered office” she licked her lips stepping backwards as the elevator made a small ping.

But no, I have other plans, other people to piss off!” she winked and keep walking towards the elevator without taking her eyes of him “coming Oscar?” she teased holding the door for him and winked him towards her. Not really giving him a choice in the matter.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 3:34 pm

He nodded slowly as she presented her name. It was a pretty name for once. Somehow him and his wives had to choose pretty names for their firstborn and not so pretty names for their second born. It made him wonder how old this girl was. He chuckled a little as she wondered what he could contribute to the office. He didn’t wish to reply to it, because his plans in a form of ‘prank’ would be to burn his office down or something alike. He couldn’t resist to smile a little as she mentioned she had other people to piss of. He raised an eyebrow as she winked at him. What did she want? The way she teased him into following her made him roll his eyes a little. How could she be so sweet and yet devious? She even allowed herself to wink at him again. He chose to follow her into the elevator, but as he got in, he didn’t stand professionally and wait for her to pick the floor they had to go to. No, No. She had teased him more than enough.

He approached her, getting into her personal space until she was standing with her back to the wall of the elevator. He let his arms frame around her, grabbing the support railing there was. “Which floor?” he wondered looking into her eyes.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 3:48 pm

Even as the vampire started to press her towards the wall by cornering her, it didn’t take away the smile or the playfulness in her eyes. If anything, it lit a fire in her. Normally people wouldn’t be this direct with her. Mostly because they knew who her father was, so they didn’t dare crumb even a hair on her head. Then of course there where people that wanted to get to her dad through his children. Not that Iris had ever been very afraid of that, she could fend for herself.

Hm?” she almost purred as he asked what floor “The one leading out of the building” she whispered letting her eyes roam on his lips before the lifted towards his eyes. How could someone give off such an appeal as this guy? Almost wasn’t fair how drawn she was to his scent. What was that even? She turned her head and watched the panel of buttons of each floor. She pressed the one that would get her off by Cassian and Michelle’s offices, they would have to change elevator or take the stairs.

Like standing in peoples personal spaces or are you just giving me special treatment?” she said with a smirk on her lips, slightly tilting her head. Not really bothered by how close he was, quite the contrary.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 5:22 pm

She didn’t mind him being all up in her personal space, the way she kept her smile and playful look. Oscar was one of the persons who didn’t fear Killian but respected him – somewhat. Both of them were quite powerful and they each knew it. But Oscar had seen this Iris before, he was sure of it. So, it wasn’t really the fact that he wanted to do anything bad to her, but he just wanted to get her to know better. And if she was still happy, it might potentially piss of Killian. It was almost too perfect.

She continued to tease him; purring. It was no fair. He raised his brows a little as she mentioned she wanted the floor which led out of the building. He noticed how her eyes had roamed on his lips for a moment which made him pull on a slow smile, quite satisfied. She pushed the button for the floor they had to go to and it didn’t take long before the elevator started to go down.

He forced a short breath out his nose by her comment, “A little bit of both,” he replied. “Do you like to stare at men’s lips or are you just really attracted to me?” he returned the question moving his lips daringly closer to hers.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 5:56 pm

The tension became so thick that you would be able to cut it with a knife. As her eyes took the contoures of his face in, it was like she was hit with Déjà vu as she kept looking at him. It was hard to take her eyes away and let them redirect to his eyes as he answered her question. A soft chuckle left her as he quite honestly said a little bit of both. Or at least she thought that he was, he had time to convince her otherwise. Her smile became wider as he asked her if she liked to stare ad men’s lips or if she was just that attracted to him. Her teeth sank down in her bottom lip as she let her eyes roam back to his perfectly shaped lips.

Iris leaned forward just inches from his. “You are a very attractive man Mr. Addams” she felt his hot breath mingle with her own and it would take nothing more than just leaning forward and let her lips press towards his. Get a little taste. “But” she pulled away and moved his arm so she could get out of the little cage he had made with his arms around her “it could also be the magical thing elevators always does” as soon as she said it a small ding announced they were at the preferred floor, and she stepped out. Just to see her half-brother come out of his office. “who the –“ he looked up and saw Iris that gave him a big smile “Iris!! You come back here!” she made a small, delighted squeal before she grabbed Oscar’s hand and pulled him along with her “Run!” she yelled with pure joy as she started running down the stairs laughing the whole way still holding on to him. She could hear Cassian yelling something alike what she had done, and where she was going with Addams. She didn’t care, actually this was much better because then Cassian would tell her father who she had run off with.

Now this was a large building with a lot of floors. So, after two flights of stairs, she pulled Oscar into a small conference room and pushed the door closed behind her back. “Sorry about that” she laughed and gave him a cheeky grin.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 8:31 pm

His eyes went to her lips as he got closer, and he noticed how she bit her lip. Interesting. He tried to remember what she did exactly that so he could use it for later. He could feel how their faces were extremely close to each other, feeling her breath on his skin. He made a humming and curious sound as she said that he was a very attractive man, but suddenly pulled away and got out of his small cage. He closed his eyes as she moved away and talked about elevators. He opened his eyes as he turned around to watch her and started to approach her as she exited the elevator. He could hear Killian’s son complain, and for a moment he thought about just talking business with him – but Iris had other plans. She grabbed his hand and pulled him with her. It was easy to follow her, and he couldn’t resist to smile by how she laughed at Cassian as the two of them ran down the stairs with Cassian’s voice as background noise.

Time flied with her, and he had no clue of how many or few flights of stairs they had run on, and suddenly he was pulled into a room and she quickly closed the door behind her. He smiled himself, but not as cheeky as her. “Are you really?” he asked laughing a little before he turned towards her. “Because I don’t think you’re sorry at all,” he teased and started to approach her standing by the door. “I think you just want trouble,” he said smoothly, “So, I am left wondering, how much trouble do you want and how much trouble am I going to be in, being with you?” he wondered and tilted his head a little.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 9:14 pm

No” she truthfully answered as he asked if she was sorry. Because she wasn’t, this had been exhilarating. Getting her heart pumping her chest and her blood rushing around her veins she could even hear it in her ears. Her eyes took him in as he started to walk towards her again. Same situation like in the elevator. Her against the wall and him being able to cage her in. “What’s wrong in wanting trouble Mr. Addams?” she asked quite innocently, after all she was the good daughter that almost never did anything wrong.

She licked her lips as he asked her a very dangerous question. How much trouble did she want, and how much was he going to be in, just being with her? She leaned towards him. “Well, that depends, just what you want, doesn’t it?” she whispered, for a girl that didn’t have much experience in being seductive or being with people romantically or even sexually. She had always been very self-assured in how she carried herself. Knowing she was a beautiful woman, and most of all, she knew what she wanted. “But be careful, there are video cameras in the whole building, so it also depends just how much you dare” her voice almost as sweet and innocent as one could be. Her tongue licked over her teeth as her blue eyes waited eagerly for just what he wanted to do now.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 11:23 pm

He was quite happy that she answered truthfully about not being sorry for the trouble he was already in. For every breath she took he could hear multiple of her heart beating that clearly told him that she was filled with adrenaline from the small chase. Sweet. He didn’t cage her in like in the elevator, not yet at least. “There’s nothing wrong with wanting trouble, as long as you know the result or can predict the result of the trouble,” he said with a smile, already trying to predict what Killian would say to different scenarios.

His question made her lick her lips – softening them? She leaned closer to reply to his question with another. He breathed a little out in a short chuckle. It didn’t only depend on what he wanted. It depended on what she wanted to do and how she reacted to the things. He was about to lean closer to her, when she warned him about the video cameras in the whole building. “How much I dare?” he repeated and pulled a little back, “Sweetie, do you even know who I am to your father?” he asked her before he let one of his hands find its way to the front of her neck, resting just above her collarbones. “You father and I ain’t the best of pals and I was here to talk business with him,” he said and slowly let his hand slide up her throat. “I don’t care what he records of me doing, because frankly I could do whatever I wanted and it wouldn’t change much of our relationship,” he explained and licked his lips looking the side of her neck. “But I have taken a liking of you,” he explained and looked back up at her eyes, “You remind me of someone I once met,” he elaborated, “And I loved her, very, very deeply,” he said leaning closer to her, looking at her lips and slowing his speech. He looked back up into her eyes with a sigh which she would be able to feel on her skin. “So, what do you want, Iris?”
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 8:42 am

He raised her brows as he leaned back returning the question to her, how much did he dare? As she looked at him, here talking business with her father and not even in a suit. Just casual clothes? Her guess was he didn’t care at all what he did or who he pissed off. Iris licked her lips once more as he called her sweetie. What a demeaning thing to say to someone. She loved it.
“I think I fell asleep in his PowerPoint presentation on just how much he hates you” she said with a smirk feeling how her head swayed a little, her eyes still roaming over his body only to find his eyes when words left his lips.

Her eyes widen as he actually touched her. Feeling how his cold fingers glided up her throat leaving goosebumps all over her body. She knew that he would hear how he made her heart pound in her chest, but instead of letting the frightened look stay on her face, it quickly turned into something more daring. There was one thing about Iris that people needed to know. She was a pure adrenalin junkie. She did everything she was dared to. If it gave a rush, she wanted to try it. Just how would it feel if he let his teeth pierce through her skin? She could see he thought about it, how his eyes roamed on the delicate skin on her neck and then licked his lips.

A questioning look, glided over her face as he explained he had taken a liking to her. But when he elaborated that it was because she reminded him of someone, someone he had loved. It took her breath away, because it was like small flashes of another life formed in front of her eyes. “Well” her voice coming out almost breathlessly “Isn’t it you that likes the chase, Oz?” – “besides I’m already dating someone, so all I can offer is pissing people off” that wasn’t true, it wasn’t really a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship. It was just a guy very afraid to come out to his parents, so after he had tried to be ‘normal’, he had told Iris the truth and she had agreed to become his beard. But, she wasn’t going to be that easy to just surrender. Even as every fiber in her body wanted to touch him, stand even closer. It was almost magnetic how she felt drawn to him. But she just pressed herself towards the door and gave him another one of her cheeky smiles.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 12:13 pm

Yes, Oscar didn’t care what he was wearing when he went to talk to Killian. For the matter of fact, he felt it showed more power to turn up in whatever you wanted to than a suit. It showed that Oscar was so relaxed in his position, that he didn’t care. Of course, he could use resources to get dressed and all that, but why would he do that? To impress? Nah, Oscar’s name was more than enough to impress with. He couldn’t help but smile a little as she mentioned she had fallen asleep at the PowerPoint presentation her father had made about just how much he hated him. He loved that fact. Killian Jones had gone out of his way to make a specific PowerPoint to present his children why they needed to hate Oscar too. It was impressive.

She got slightly spooked by his touch which only widened his smile a bit and made him raise a brow a little as she let her face get more daring. To be fair, it almost seemed like she didn’t care about the fact that he was so ready to dig his teeth into her neck. Or, she did care, but not in the way people usually behaved and it was an odd feeling.

He raised his brows a little as she mentioned if it wasn’t him who liked the chase. It really depended on what kind of chase it was, but he figured it must’ve been a romantic chase she meant. He chuckled a little as she mentioned she was dating someone and therefore only could piss of people. He let his thumb slide from her throat up to her lips and let it glide over them. “Well then we can also piss of your partner too,” he said before leaned forward and kissed her gently on her lips.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 3:40 pm

Oh” the word left her lips in a dry manner as his fingers glided from her throat up to her lips. How the thumb followed the contours of her lips. Her brows pressed together clearly not understanding at first what he meant in pissing of her partner, before she felt the soft caress of his lips towards hers. Her eyes where open at first, as she didn’t kiss him back. But it was so gentle. So, unlike how she would think he would kiss a person. It had been so long since she had been kissed. And this, was nothing like she had been kissed before. A jolt of energy glided through her body, as her hand glided behind his neck and pulled him closer. But even though she did that, she pulled her lips away. Only a hair breath away. “I think you are the most trouble here Mr. Addams” she whispered feeling how her breath mingled with his. And then she kissed him back, closed her eyes giving herself to him. At least for now. She didn’t care that he might only do this to get under the skin of her father. She didn’t mind being his pawn.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 4:14 pm

For starters, it didn’t seem like she knew what he was plotting before he let their kiss meet ever so gently. She didn’t reciprocate it as he had believed she would and was about to pull his lips back when she pulled him closer but pulled her own lips away. A wider smile spread on his lips as she mentioned she believed he was the one in most trouble. Wasn’t he always that? He couldn’t really get to comment on it before she kissed him, and they both closed their eyes. He could almost feel how she melted in his cold touch.
It wasn’t like Oscar wasn’t the type to do whatever pleased him, but he had after all taken a liking of her, since she reminded him of someone else. He was sure of it. So, he didn’t wish to scare her away by just jumping into a wild kiss. No, he took it slow and gradually intensified the kiss. He wanted to convince himself that he could keep doing this forever, kissing her. But it was like he was being a string-doll. The hand which had caressed her lip found its way to hold around her jaw, and while his kisses traveled away from her mouth and down the left side of her neck his hand kept her from minimizing the space he had. His free hand traveled under her shirt to grab around the top of her hipbone to pin her to the door she had closed. With little to no warning, he let his teeth pierce through the delicate skin on her neck. His eyes had gotten more bright, and black veins had appeared under his eyes.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 4:38 pm

She had been right, kissing him was nothing she had tried before. Or, not in a very long time. Soft hums left her as he intensified the kiss pressing her a little closer towards the door her back was pressed up against. Everything about it was electrifying. It was like eating candy, you just needed one more and one more turned out to be until there was nothing left in the bowl.

He didn’t even have to angel her head for him to get better access to her throat, she gently let her chin be lifted away closing her eyes. A soft moan left her as she felt how his fingers had found its way up under her shirt to grab around her naked skin and press her back. Her body begging for more. A pleasured scream left her as his teeth pierced through her skin. Her hand pulled her hair better away before both hands found his shoulder and pulled him even closer. She could now cross that off the list. Getting bitten by a vampire. Another moan left her, and she had to bite down her lip to keep the pleasured sounds from leaving her at a minimum. Well, now it was quite clear that she had a thing for pain. And not like many others would have done, like screaming and trying to get out of his arms. No, she loved every second of it.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 5:39 pm

Her scream was almost like music to his ears. It was one of many thousand screams he had heard if that would even be enough. She pulled him closer, almost as if she enjoyed being bitten. She moaned, almost right into his ear, for once giving him shivers down his arms. He sighed pleasured. The hand on her jaw released itself and slid down along her torso until it could grab around her chest. He retracted his teeth and bit his own tongue, letting it slide over her wounds, making her wounds close immediately, and did his on his tongue. His lips were slightly redder now and his eyes only half open.
With no hesitation he leaned in to kiss her lips again while his hands started to pull of her jacket and right after let his cold hands slide underneath her t-shirt again to run the shirt up her body to leave her topless.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 7:05 pm

It was almost like feeling euphoria filling her body as he retracted his teeth. So much that she hadn’t even realized that his hand had found their way down to her chest. Her head was light, as if she was high on something, never had she felt so good as she did right now. It was hard to believe, that pain could do something like that to you. Soft hums left her as she looked at him with half opened eyes, watching how some of her blood was still on his lips. As he leaned into kiss her again, she didn’t waste any time to kiss him back. Looking their lips together. Even though she felt lightheaded and floating around some kind of cloud, she helped in taking her jacket off. As they broke of the kiss to take off her t-shirt, she looked at him still with hooded eyes a slight smile forming on her lips. Her eyes glided down her body, seeing the small perky breast that hadn’t been contained in a bra. She hated those torture devices.

She wasn’t all that uncomfortable standing there half naked in front of him. Even if as, it wasn’t something she did often, to be fair she had never done something like this with anyone. But it didn’t really matter to her. “I have a question for you” she whispered, letting her eyes glide towards his again. “Do you like virgins?” she wasn’t really known for holding back her punches or not to speak her mind. She had already told him she was dating someone else. So, telling him what he was walking into if he intended on keep on going. Seemed quite fair, now didn’t it.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 11:34 pm

He liked that she reciprocated the kiss and helped undress torso. He smiled back at her, and slowly let his eyes devour her body, slowly glancing down her pretty and delicate skin, letting his fingers slowly trace where his eyes went.

His eyes didn’t leave her body as she mentioned she had a question for him. He was busy noticing beatymarks, freckles, scars and what else her body could be carrying. As she finally spoke her question, he looked up at her immediately. “Yes,” he said pulling on a slight smile, “What’s not to like?” he popped a little smirk and let his hands unzip the hoodie he was wearing and let it fall onto the ground. “Are you nervous or afraid?” he wondered letting his hands grab onto her hands, leading them to where his pants and shirt met. She could choose herself if she would prefer him to keep more clothing on and just get too it or if she wanted to pull the two shirts of he was wearing. His hands would then travel teasingly up her arms until they reached her neck, where he would make sure no hair was in front of her shoulders.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptyMan Aug 16, 2021 6:13 am

The fingers that glided over her body, almost as if he was eating it with both his eyes and fingers, made goosebumps form all over her body. Her nipples clearly showing just how aroused she was getting by what he was doing to her.

His voice was almost hypnotic, like it pulled her in like some siren with a promise of a good time that would end with him devouring her. Not that she really minded. Iris never backed away from a challenge, or a challenge. Her smile became a little wider as he asked what was not to like about virgins. Well, not really knowing how everything worked, that might be something some people didn’t like.

She watched as he unzipped the hoodie he was wearing, her eyes following his beautiful, long, and slender fingers. Her blue eyes found their way up to his face as he asked if she was afraid. “I live for adrenalin, no, I'm not afraid” she whispered, as he grabbed her hands and let them redirect towards his shirts. She didn’t hesitate and stepped closer to him to slowly get them off him. Just like he had touched her skin, she couldn’t stop herself from letting her own wander on their own. Like he was a beautiful canvas that she needed to study.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptyMan Aug 16, 2021 7:17 pm

Oscars smile only got satisfied wider as she mentioned she lived for adrenaline. Then she just needed to be thrown into the moment. He should let her adrenaline pump like crazy. It also explained why she reacted the way she reacted to his bite. The way she moved on the other hand, with slowly taking his shirts off him, made him know that she wasn’t busy to experience everything. She took her time. Good thing that Oscar had all the time he needed, unless someone would barge in. She took her time and let her warm fingers slide over his slim body. One hand traveled to her hip, and the other to the lock behind her, turning it. His eyes didn’t leave hers. His hands then found their way underneath her bum so he could lift her over to a table. While he moved her, he made sure to kiss her, and keep her occupied. If this was her first time, she might not be able to stand if she wished to enjoy herself – and he would definitely do everything to make sure she would reach her climax her first time. After all, he did have a good amount of experience.

He sat her down on the table and let his hands find their way behind her back, so they could support her, while he continued to kiss her and slowly work down her neck, collarbone and to her breasts.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 10:32 pm

It was very clear that Oscar was an experienced man. She knew that many wanted to find someone to do their first time with, that also hadn’t much experience or it was their first time. Sharing the experience together. Her on the other hand, had always thought it was better to find someone that was good in their felt, why go to someone that had no idea what the person was doing? That didn’t sound like a good time. How his gaze bore into hers was more than enough to make the hairs on her arm raise. It was amazing someone could have so much power just in their eyes.

Every move he made she followed him, almost like a dance that they had danced before. Let him place her on the table. Every peck and kiss he made on her skin were enough to make small moans escape her mouth. Begging for more.
Her hands started, very skilled at working on his trousers. Even if she was a virgin not much in how she acted seem inexperienced. Her fingernails graced over his skin up the neck into his hair as she pressed her chest forward. The power he had over her was intoxicating.

A small knock on the door. Iris almost didn’t notice it, her heavy-lidded eyes looked over to the door as another knock was heard. A voice called her name. An almost twisted smile formed on her lips as she pulled Oscar back to her lips, kissing them almost fiercely. She didn’t care for the knocking or that people were looking for her. It almost made it better, like she was doing something that she wasn’t supposed to.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptyTors Aug 19, 2021 7:44 am

Everything about her told him that she wanted to continue. The sounds she made, how she followed his every move, pushed her body towards his and her body only getting warmer under his cold touch. It was incredible what the purely living body was capable of. She started to work on his pants, which led a confident chuckle leave him. His pants were quite loose, and as soon as she had loosened the belt, they actually fell to the ground, leaving him with his pants around his ankles and only wearing his underwear. He continued his kisses on her torso, even when she let her nails grace over his skin and into his hair.

Way before it actually knocked on the door, Oscar had caught onto the fact that people were looking for Iris. But she was perfectly fine in his company. There was absolutely no reason to search for her, even though he guessed her older half brother might be worried, and if he wasn’t worried for Iris, then maybe worried for Killian’s reaction when he figured out what had happened while he was gone. To fucking Fiji. What a man. But it knocked on the door and Oscar made sure to give her chest some teasing. Biting, licking and simple ice-cold kisses. Iris on the other hand seemed to have other plans and pulled him back up to her, him following for once. “Alright,” he mumbled between one of the many fierce and passionate kisses before he let his hands seek down her back to her pants. Having the strength he had, he simply lifted her with one and let the pants slide underneath her before he put her down. His lips left hers, but only to take her pants completely off. He wanted her to be able to place her legs exactly where she felt it was the best and not be limited by some stupid clothing. Being a somewhat respectful man, Oscar didn’t want to ruin her clothing and leave her to wander around half naked because he couldn’t contain himself.
As she was completely undressed, except for the shoes she carried, he leaned down between her legs and started kissing her thighs. Slow, passionate and teasing. No, he wasn’t about to ‘make love to her’ but he wasn’t just… Okay, depending on how much she could take, he might actually fuck her brains out as the youngsters said nowadays. He moved closer and closer to her entrance and nibbled her skin, some harder than others. As if it had been an eternity, he finally reached her entrance and her pleasure pearl and worked on it for quite a while, making sure everything was lubricated and teased. He got back up and leaned closer to her, kissing her. He got his underwear down and grabbed his member, letting it slide up against her, hopefully preparing her mentally. Not that he thought she wasn’t ready, but it might have been the adrenaline talking to her. If she didn’t complain he would let himself slide into her. He let their lips part to make sure she didn’t pull on a face or felt uncomfortable.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptyTors Aug 19, 2021 4:11 pm

Every was so delicate slow. He drew something out of her that she didn’t think was possible. He had to have something magnetic over him, they needed to have connection of some sort. Other than just strangers. Because who else would they had ended up like this so fast. There had been no drugs nor alcohol involved. It had just been raw physical attraction. His cold skin and lips towards her skin, it was intoxicating. Infuriating. Pure euphoria.

Iris was like clay in his hands, she did everything his hands asked her too. No words were needed between them to understand what was happening next. As he took off her trousers, she kicked over the white converse she was wearing.

It was so natural that she had to lean her head back and let out a small sigh as he started to kiss her thighs, she had to bite down on her lower lip to keep her from spilling loud noises. She didn’t want to wake the entire buildings attention. At least it seemed like the woman who had knocked on the door had moved onto the next door. Shame. There was something very hot about the fact that someone could walk in on them at any moment. A loud gasp left her though, as his tongue glided over her most private parts. It was hard to keep herself still as she leaned back with the hands folding around the edge of the table on the other side of where Oscar was standing. It wasn’t fair, because his cold lips made everything explode with pleasure quicker than she had even made herself as she had investigated on her own.

Iris eagerly kissed him back as he came up again. Tasting herself on her lips. She heard the small ruffle of the underwear and then felt something pressing towards her entrance. She drew in a sharp breath and opened her magnetic blue eyes and looked towards him, kept kissing him as she felt how he entered her. A loud gasp left her once again, turning into a moan almost unable to breathe. Not because it hurt, because it was so good.
She leaned her head back once again exposing her neck letting her legs glide around his waist showing him how much she enjoyed it. And here she thought that the first time was supposed to be horrible.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 4:46 pm

Her sigh was definitely an approval that she liked what he did to her, and it only made him want her more. He could almost hear how she tried to keep herself down as if she was nervous about someone finding them. But as he got to the precious part of going down on her, it seemed like she wasn’t that nervous at all as she gasped loudly. She did just really enjoy adrenaline. He hummed a little to tell her that he liked what she was doing, even though it was just reactions to his doings.

He didn’t mind her opening her eyes, but he could feel her lashes as she did so, which made him peek a little. He wanted to see how she reacted when he actually took her virginity. A loud gasp and almost a moan. A smile curled up on his lips and he started moving. He started quite slow, mostly to tease her and let her feel the whole length of his member. He was quite sure that it was something different than if she had just touched herself or used toys, but of course, he couldn’t be sure. As it seemed like she was enjoying herself more and more he picked up the pace and let one of his hands find her shoulder to support her, and the other hold around her hip to withstand his thrusts. After all, he did contain quite a lot of strength being a vampire, compared to her soft little shapeshifter body. Knowing his body very well, he didn’t give her too much or too quick. He wished for her to have a great time and to be able to stand just a little bit by herself when she had had a break at some point. After all, he couldn’t escort her to any room where she could rest – she had to walk around when they were done. But he also aimed for her being too tired to go anywhere.

Decisions, decisions.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]   Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW] Empty

Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I have never played a game like this - Julian
» Act of true love - Callie
» Permit (noun) having permission to do something
» The true colors of a stranger changed everything for me, nothing will ever be the same XXX-Kace
» Apology (noun): Spoken expression of one's regret for having wronged another

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Andre steder i Aston-
Gå til: