Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I don't know what to call this, but as long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Melian

Melian

Antal indlæg : 16

I don't know what to call this, but as long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter Empty
IndlægEmne: I don't know what to call this, but as long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter   I don't know what to call this, but as long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter EmptyFre Jul 16, 2021 7:04 pm

Informations regarding the topic:

Time + Date: Early night + August 20th
Place + Surroundings Starts out by the forest, to the entrance for the Holy City and then moves to the city life

Clothes: She's wearing a dress with flowers, which reaches the floor Link + She's wearing sandals
- Other: Purple eyes + 1,65 meters tall + Hair is styled Link + Unknown accent

Topic dedicated to: @Remy

She'd been told very little of this night, given a concept or at least an idea about what they were going to do, but it would probably not have made much of a difference if he'd tried to explain it all to her. Love, attraction and feelings were still very new to her, even if her feelings for Remy was quite clear and more in the open than what they had been when they first met and then got to know each other. While she didn't know much about how to put words into her feelings, she knew that she liked being with him, that when they were together, it was as if nothing else's existed, she knew the sound of his voice made her feel warm inside and when he looked at her, it was like she was the only one he saw.
She'd asked her sisters if they knew what to wear for this kind of thing, and she'd been guided towards a large range of dresses, of which she, in the end, chose the one with the flowers, a dress that almost hugged her curved and general figure. Her hair, which was often seen tenderly framing her face, now put up into some sort of hairstyle, showing more of her features and giving her a different look, from what she usually was showed outwards. This was important to her, she wanted him to like her or at least view her as beautiful, so it would probably not be a surprise that she'd spent many hours on her physical appearance, having been showered by her sisters, her skin softly touched by lavender oils.
She had waited for the moment, he'd told her they would met, before she then left the holy city, and walked out to the forest, to see if he'd come to get her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

I don't know what to call this, but as long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» i dont remembere how long i have been here
» I dont know if you believe me, but I'am your long lost familiy member-Naya
» It's been a long, long time, my friend... - Cain
» The heart of the matter
» This is not a laughing matter! ~ Chris

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum