Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Only fools fall in love [CW]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
ForfatterBesked
Taylor

Taylor

Humør : Everything you have ever wanted, is sitting on the other side of fear.
Fag : Math, dance, music, chemistry, geography, material arts
Antal indlæg : 88

Only fools fall in love [CW] - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] - Page 4 EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 3:04 pm

Taylor looked towards the door as someone knocked on it. Luckily it was Letha. She was less scary to Taylor. She pulled on a slight smile as she announced her arrival. She nodded a bit as Letha tried to assure her that she didn’t need the dress back. “Thank you,” she said softly, biting her lower lip a bit. Taylor let go of Kemuel, even though she didn’t really feel like leaving his arms. She took the kimono and folded it over one of her arms. She nodded a bit as Letha explained Zadkiel being nosy. She didn’t want to tell her that it was okay because she didn’t think so herself. “It was nice meeting you too,” she said softly and watched her as she went downstairs again. She turned around to face Kemuel who was already getting the pen and paper. He handed both to her. Nothing was written on the block, so he wanted her to- Here. She grabbed both with a nod and sank a lump in her throat. Shit. Shit. Shit. She wrote down her phone number, peeled of the paper and handed it to him with a slight smile and put away the pen and paper. As he took her hand it was like most uncertainties washed away. It made her blush a little and she followed him almost like someone who had just fallen in love.

Zadkiel sighed relieved as he felt Letha’s hands on his shoulders. He closed his eyes enjoying the moment, though he popped an eye open as she asked if they should leave breakfast for a minute. He chuckled a little and was about to disagree when he felt her hand in his and was pulled towards the bedroom. It wasn’t like he resisted that much.

None of the actual owners of this place was to be found as they came downstairs. It was a slight relief that Taylor didn’t have to act any specific way to get around her lies. They stood by the door for a short moment without a word before he apologized. “No, it’s okay. None of this really went as planned,” she replied softly. She hadn’t expected him to ‘live’ almost next door. They hadn’t expected anyone to be at home, nor that his brother would be so nosy. In general, there had just been so many faults in this meeting – but it was okay. It made it memorable even though if she had to stay with Hunter, it wasn’t that nice to be reminded constantly that she had cheated on him. Fucking hell. Why was Kemuel so sweet? She pulled on a slight smile as he mentioned making up for it, “I bet you can,” she tried to assure him, even though she hoped for Hunter and her relationship that he never had to make up for it.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Kemuel

Kemuel

Humør : Never want to go fishing again
Fag : Psychology + math + swimming + track + speech + socialstudies
Antal indlæg : 174

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] - Page 4 EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 5:38 pm

He made a soft chuckle as she mentioned that nothing had went after plan “No not really” he mumbled and scratched his neck. “Just to be honest, I don’t live here, I live on Raymond Street” he said with a soft smile, not knowing that she was keeping secret as well. But this time he wanted to be honest now that she had taken him in a sort of lie last night.

A short laugh left him as she mentioned that she was betting that he would be able to make it up to her. He looked towards the window and saw how the rain was coming down and then looked back to her. “I would offer to take you home, but I get the feeling that you also like to take some time to just be for yourself, so I hope you’ll excuse my bad manners and just say goodbye here in the door” he said with a slight smile and walked over and opened the door for her so she could get out. Just as she was about to leave, he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, his hand finding her face and placing a soft kiss on her lips. “Come home safe Taylor” he said as he pulled away. He watched as she left before he closed the door and walked over to the sofa and fell down in it with a goofy grin on his face. At least something good was happening in his life now.

out
Taylor

Taylor

Humør : Everything you have ever wanted, is sitting on the other side of fear.
Fag : Math, dance, music, chemistry, geography, material arts
Antal indlæg : 88

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] - Page 4 EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 6:49 pm

Taylor kept a smile on her lips as he agreed that things hadn’t really went as planned. As he told her that he didn’t live here something lightened on her heart, but not a lot. She nodded a bit, “Then I know where to go if I want to stalk you,” she said with a teasing smile and voice. She wasn’t going to stalk him. She still wasn’t going to tell him where she lived.

She licked her lips as he explained why he would tell her goodbye in the door, “You’re excused, and I appreciate how you simply know what I want,” she said with a smile on her face. Why was he so good at chasing away her demons? Was it the angelic aura he carried? Because Zadkiel carried that too, right? She followed him to the door and was just about to go out of the door, when she felt how his hand grabbed her hand and pulled her back. He left her breathless, but she could feel how her shoulders sank as he kissed her. He for sure knew how to make himself memorable. She let the free hand find the side of his ribcage, not going any further. He told her to get home safe, which she honestly didn’t know what to reply to, when she lived only a minute away, which he still had no clue about. “You too,” she whispered, before she frowned on her brows, for a moment believing she was wrong before she reminded herself that he had just told her that he didn’t live here. “Bye,” she said softly and started leaving. Occasionally she looked over her shoulder to check if he was watching her and she waved to him over her shoulder.

She walked around all of Thunder Groove before she got into her own place. Her mother was at work, so luckily there was no questions about where she had stayed the night. She went upstairs and, on her way, peeked into Laurens room, eyeing her smoking a joint. She rolled her eyes and went all the way to her room where she threw herself into her bed, grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. What had she done? How could she be so unlucky and get more mess into her life? She eventually found her phone and started to charge it.

Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] - Page 4 Empty

Only fools fall in love [CW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
 Lignende emner
-
» You and I will fall in love
» Do you fall in - Joy
» How far can you go before you fall?
» I'm turning over a new leaf this fall
» Fall-out past, future wake

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum