Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Only fools fall in love [CW]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Kemuel

Kemuel

Humør : Never want to go fishing again
Fag : Psychology + math + swimming + track + speech + socialstudies
Antal indlæg : 174

Only fools fall in love [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 5:34 pm

dedicated to  @Taylor

DATE | 29 of July 2021
TIME | Around 11 pm
WEATHER | Nice and warm, sun is about to go down
SURROUNDINGS | A hand full of people, nothing to big
ATMOSPHERE | Quiet and happy
ATTIRE | A shirt and blue shorts to the knee

Kemuel looked at how happy Seraphina looked after he had told her just to go. Running towards her man Ryan, the werewolf that had helped her after their mom had died and come back. Helped her, when Kemuel hadn’t been there. He could feel the bitterness overwhelm him, and he had to look away when they embraced. He shouldn’t be jealous, but he was. He was so angry that he had been taken away from his mourning siblings, only to come back and see they had all found someone that could help them come through this. Zadkiel had Letha. Sebastian had come to Tiens rescue, and Seraphina and met Ryan. Even though he was the brother of the werewolf that Seraphina had accidently killed back in January. He could see just how much care that was in the touch between them. Almost made him sick.
And then there was Laila, maybe she hadn’t found someone to love, but she had found a new mother figure in Talia and Cecilia. Their aunt, the sister to Cael. It was clear that she was trying to compensate for all the time she had lost after leaving. He still didn’t get why she was back, or why she had left in the first place. But he had to admit that it was nice that she was there.
Truth be told, all the siblings had found new parents in Lucas, Talia and Cecilia. And he hadn’t. He had been stuck with a angry Cael, that had ended up putting all his own blame on Kemuel about what had happened. Locked away from the only thing that could help him heal.
Now he was back, and everyone was fine. His mother was apparently not dead. And still, he was all alone with his grief.

Kemuel finally pulled his eyes away from the happy couple and walked over to a quieter corner of the beach party. A beer in hand he sat down in the sand, and watched how the sun was gliding behind the water. Soon it would be dark, and the only light would be from the giant fire in the middle of the small party.

Sidst rettet af Kemuel Nelson Lør Jul 24, 2021 9:09 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Taylor

Taylor

Humør : Everything you have ever wanted, is sitting on the other side of fear.
Fag : Math, dance, music, chemistry, geography, material arts
Antal indlæg : 88

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 6:03 pm

Outfit Bikini and kimono

The boyfriend was out of town on a holiday, which had led to Taylor staying more and more in. A true cavewoman, some would dare to call her. But she got out once in a while to go shopping or something alike. She needed ingredients to cook meals, so she could keep herself healthy and from snacking on things like chips and cookies. Balanced woman, would she call herself. She got things somewhat under control and her life was thriving – right? If you forgot the fact that she had lost her father while she was young, and only a couple of years later found her sister overdosed on drugs in their own house – well, then she was doing alright, except for the constant fear that her sister might be doing it again, and not being there to call for an ambulance in time.

So besides from the constant fear, her few friends had invited her to some beach party. So, she had dressed herself in a burgundy-colored bikini with a white beach kimono on top. They had been playing some games on the beach some where she drank water, where her mates drank alcohol. And right now, her friends had pulled out something for a whole other game. Water guns. Taylor was in no way prepared for that and as soon as her friends started the fight, some of them started to chase her. As anyone else would’ve done, she ran away from them laughing, and when it finally seemed like they retreated, she turned around walking backwards looking after them. She was panting a little and tried to keep an eye out for anyone who hid somewhere.

But no one was here, and her steps got slower and more silent. The only thing which cleared where she was, was the high-pitched squeal that left her as she backed into someone’s back, who was sitting in the sand, and tumbled over his head, only to land between his legs, with her legs up in the air, only to have her legs fall down to each side of his hips. Her hands sought to her forehead feeling somewhat dizzy from the fall. “Ow…” she mumbled and slowly opened her eyes to look at what she had tripped over. Realizing it was a guy who had been sitting all by himself, she quickly sat up, folding her kimono a bit. “Shit… I mean, fuck… I- I’m so sorry,” she said and let her eyes search a bit for the signs of damage.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 6:26 pm

He had heard how people had started laughing, and with a small groan he had looked over to see that they had pulled out water guns. Not something he was going to be a part off. So, he kept to himself, drinking slowly from the now lukewarm bear. He made a small, disgusted sound and put it away, he folded his arms around his legs as he almost fell into a trance over how the waves washed over the sand. Maybe he should go for a swim?

Before he could even get further than the thought of going for a dip, he heard someone coming closer, he leaned a little back, and looked to the side, he couldn’t really see anyone. Then he felt someone collied with his back, and then something tumble over his head.
What the –“ he exclaimed and after getting over the immediate shock of what just had happened, he looked down and saw the small human lying between his legs looking up at him just as confused as he was. At first he was about to tell her to watch where the hell she was going, but he was so caught up in how beautiful she looked, that the words died out on his tongue.

A soft chuckle left him, as a few words of profanity left her lips. “Very colorful words, you always start with that, before apologizing for tripping over people?” he teased but didn’t really make any sign of moving away from her. “You, okay?” he asked and let his hazel eyes investigate hers.
Taylor

Taylor

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 6:43 pm

Taylor opened her mouth to give him a reply back to the colorful words she had just been spilling. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to. I just… Words,” she said and frowned a bit over her choice of words and shrugged a little while she threw her hands lazily, as if she was giving up. For some reason, Laurens’s language had just been rubbing off on her. The frown disappeared as soon as he asked if she was okay, and a hand searched to the back of her head. There was no wound, no nothing. “Yeah, yeah, don’t worry about me,” she said with a smile which could resemble the sun, the way it shined. “I just… Got a little dizzy that’s all,” she said. “I, uh,” she said and pulled her legs over to herself, so she didn’t sit with spread legs in front of him. What a sight that must’ve been. A little uncoordinated, but somehow gracefully she moved over to sit next to him, with her legs folded underneath her. “Did I hurt you?” she then asked, looking at him with less of a smile. Her dark brown eyes sought his hazel for a moment before they kept looking for any damage. It had after all been her who had tripped over him, so there was a chance that he had accidentally hit him somewhere or something.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 7:48 pm

Ah yes, words, the worst” one of his eyes narrowed playfully, and kept looking at her. Her smile almost took his breath away, and he had to use all of his willpower to shut down that feeling that bloomed in his heart as he looked at her. This was ridicules, he wasn’t going to fall head over heals for the girl that literally just fell over him. This wasn’t a movie, this wasn’t some summer romance, or anything like that. It was just a girl, that couldn’t watch where she was walking. And she wasn’t even that cute.
A little flustered he averted his eyes, looking at her lips instead. Wait, that wasn’t better. Quickly he looked at the sand right beside her face. A little dizzy? He looked up again, as he couldn’t really turn the his ‘wanting to do good’ or help people that was in need. It was kind of the deal of being an angel, wasn’t it? A bloody headache.

He moved his legs a little when she started to get away from her position of lying in front of him, legs spread and everything. To sitting right beside him. “Nah, it’s okay” he said with a half smirk as he looked at her turning his head. “So, not going back to your friends?” he asked nodding towards the still laughing people running around spraying water on each other.
Taylor

Taylor

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 8:08 pm

He played with her, the way he chose to agree that words were the worst. She had been serious! Words were complicated! But the way he talked to her made her smile, making her cheeks look like small, cute apples. It warmed her, somehow.
She noticed how his eyes seemed to travel to different spots – especially her lips. Did he have trouble hearing and needed to lipread? She didn’t mind it that much in that case. She knew that she herself sometimes wanted to lipread. Or maybe it was only when her boyfriend was talking to her. Maybe her boyfriend just spoke very low?

She nodded softly as he said he was alright, looking out towards the water for a moment, feeling slightly lost by the sight. Caged, but in a loving way. It also made him see her slightly special side profile, just before he spoke. She turned her dark eyes back to him. She split her lips thoughtfully before she looked over her shoulder to see her friends playing around like ten-year-olds. “Nah,” she said and looked back at him. “I don’t have a watergun,” she chuckled and looked down at her legs for a moment before she looked up at him again. “And you’re just the type who sits all alone at the beach to watch the sunset?” she asked raising an eyebrow. Not that she judged – though she always judged – but she was the type to do the exact same thing. “Or are you waiting for someone?” she wondered and tilted her head a bit with a soft smile.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 8:58 pm

He raised a brow as she told him nah.
Interesting, didn’t girls normally want to be around their friends, and not sitting with totally strangers? It gave him a small boost to his ego. Not that he really understood why at this point. Girls had never been his strong suit, mostly he had just been by himself. Play computer and staying at home. The only woman around him, had been his mother and the three sisters.
Well, then you could always just take one of theirs” he said with a slight teasing smile, the smile quickly disappeared when she asked if he was just the type sitting alone watching the sunset. Another cheeky smile appeared on his lips as she asked if he was waiting for someone.
Why, would you be sad to leave so soon if I said yes?” he asked and quickly licked his lips, he shrugged a little after and shook his head. “Nah, my sister lured me down here, said it would be great to get out of my cave a little, only to ditch me for her boyfriend, or whatever” he huffed letting his hand glide through his long hair. He had at least shaved the beard of. So it no longer made him look much older than he really was.
Taylor

Taylor

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 11:32 pm

Taylor couldn’t help but laugh as he mentioned she just needed to take one of the others. Like if that was ever going to happen. “I promise, I would die if I tried,” she chuckled. With her height and lack of stamina, she was likely to get shot with way too much water before she would even be close to take a water gun from any of her friends. She corrected her eyes back to him, “I prefer to live,” she said somewhat still with a glimmer in her eye, but still somewhat serious. She had seen death hovering over her sister which was why she praised life too greatly to take such chances, even though it was just a game.

She saw how his smile disappeared when she mentioned him being a ‘type of person’, but it seemed like she saved it by asking if he was waiting for another person. She squinted her nose, “I would be devasted if I had to leave already,” she joked, even though she had already found his company to be great. But shortly after he actually replied that he had been lured out of his cave. She liked that word and couldn’t help but smile from it, even though the smile wore a little of when he mentioned that he had been ditched. “I’m sorry she left you – but she’s happy with him, right?” she asked lifting a brow. She knew that it could be a stupid question that could ruin things if things between his sister hand her boyfriend wasn’t going smoothly.
She repositioned a lock of hair behind one ear, this also revealed some of her many homemade jewelry that she was wearing; three briaded bracelets around her right wrist, somewhat matching her bikini. She had something similar around her left ankle, just with black thread and small seashells at the end.“Look at the bright side, if she hadn’t ditched you, you wouldn’t have been sitting here, meeting me,” she said and straightened her back a little before she presented her hand to him, “I’m Taylor by the way,” she said with a wide smile.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyTirs Jul 13, 2021 7:18 am

Preferring to live is a rare trait these days” he joked, even though his words were dark, he felt like he had met to much devastation these past few months that it hadn’t been something he had hard a lot of. There had been a time where he had been very worried that he would find Tien overdosed and dead in her room. Or someone would call him and tell that his twin sister wasn’t around anymore. Even though he would have known before they had called.

The twin link, as Seraphina called it.

Oh, would you now?” he teased back his lips splitting and his pearly white teeth gave her toothy grin. A small laugh left him, clearly not as amused about his sister leaving him, even though he had said it was okay maybe over ten times. “She seems happy enough, even though they need to keep their relationship a secret, which is why they meet like this” he explained narrowing his eyes a little as he looked back at the laughing people, now dancing around the fire and singing along on the song that was playing on the speakers.

Hmm, still wondering if it’s better” he said a little cooky as she told him to look at the bright side “you did trip over me, if you should already have forgotten” the smile became a little wider as she told him her name. “Kemuel” he told her and let his fingers glide through the thick brown hair and looked over the water for a second before he turned his eyes back to her “These a very pretty” he moved his body a little, repositioning it so it was touching her shoulder with his. His fingers gently pulled her hand up and pointed to the bracelets with his fingers before her thump glided over the back of her hand. “Made them yourself?
Taylor

Taylor

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyTirs Jul 13, 2021 8:21 am

Taylor pressed her lips together and nodded a bit, as they agreed that it was a rare trait to prefer to live. It seemed like he too had some relationship with death after all. It made her feel sorry for him – even though she barely knew him. Or maybe he just had a really dark humor. She guessed it was both.

He caught onto her tell him that she would be devasted, which lead her to raise her eyebrows, “Yes,” she said as seriously as possible, though shortly after a smile spread on her lips, only to lessen shortly after. She listened carefully as he explained the relationship his sister had with her boyfriend. They had to keep their relationship a secret, which was why she had to meet him like this. It sounded a lot like some twisted forbidden love. She was very close to ask if their names were Romeo and Juliet, but she kept that away for now. Her dark eyes followed his shortly to the people who seemed to be dancing and singing by the fire. It looked like they had plenty of fun.

His words made her drop her jaw slightly, but the way he said it made it clear that he was still just playing around with her. She liked it. She rolled her eyes and, on her lips, played a playful smile as he mentioned how she had just tripped over him, “Do you mind if I do it again, just to refresh my memory?” she wondered jokingly and pointed towards where she had come from. She was not going to get up, even if he said that she could. She would just chuckle about it.
He presented himself but didn’t shake her hand. He would rather pull his hand through his hair. So he was that kind of guy. She had to behave herself not to roll bothered eyes of him. She was about to pull her hand away, as he had clearly refused it, when he suddenly leaned up against her and took her hand. It made her look up towards his eyes as he looked at the bracelets and let his thumb glide over the back of her hand. It was electrifying, and shivers were multiplying. She chuckled softly, “Is it that obvious?” she wondered and looked back at her wrist. Usually when people asked if it was something homemade, it was because there was some kind of flaw about the work which told the tale. “It’s a passion of mine,” she said with a soft smile and looked back up at him. He was suddenly much closer, and she could feel how she wanted to hold her breath. There was something about him which she wanted to discover, but she couldn’t really tab into what it was. She could feel how it felt like she was staring, which was why she dropped her gaze and tried to take her hand back, even though it felt like it fitted so perfectly in his. “So-um… Have you enjoyed the water yet?” she let her dark eyes look out towards the water which almost seemed reddish from the setting sun, with daring blue tones from the almost night sky.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyTirs Jul 13, 2021 11:38 am

Not really no, I actually like my back, and you falling over it twice, doesn’t seem like a good idea to keep it alright” he told her with a slight grin still on his lips, while he still let his fingers glide over her light brown skin. He crooked his head a little when she asked if it was that obvious. “Well, no, not like that – Just never seen anything like that, and having three sisters, I’ve seen a lot of jewelry in my lifetime” he explained “Then again, I haven’t lived that long

he even listened interestedly as she told him that it was a passion of hers. He could understand why, they were really well made. “I can see” he mumbled finally letting go of her hand as she pulled hers back, only to push the strains of hair she had tried to put behind her ear earlier. Then he returned his hands to himself and looked out at the ocean as she asked if he had enjoyed the water yet. He made a small shake with his head. “You? Because it would be a crime, to have that beautiful bikini on, and not using it by going into the water” he said with a cocky smirk, he didn’t even know where all the confidence came from. All fake. But there was something about Taylor that made him almost change his personality completely.
Taylor

Taylor

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyTirs Jul 13, 2021 12:37 pm

It was quite amazing how the two of them clicked so easily, or at least Taylor had fun. She even smiled when he explained that it wasn’t because he definitely could see that her bracelets were homemade, but they were just something different. It made her feel somewhat talented, and only increase the thought of her being able to take commissions or simply just give some as gifts. For now, it was only her sister and mother who carried a bracelet of hers. Taylor gave it to them, trying to convince them that it would keep them safe, even though Taylor wasn’t able to put a spell on anything. She wasn’t magical like that. She wasn’t magical at all. She chuckled a little as he mentioned he hadn’t lived that long, “to be fair I think the oldest person here might be twenty-seven,” she chuckled. She didn’t want to go too much into detail about his sisters, since it already seemed like one of them had a complicated relationship, but she did think that four kids were quite the bunch, and that his mother must love her children. Her smile wasn’t really able to leave, definitely not when he said that he could see that it was a passion of hers. She just felt more and more flattered.

He then repositioned a strand of hair that she had tried to reposition herself. It was intoxicating how he somehow infiltrated her mind, getting her to feel completely flustered. She wished to say something, but it was like he had taken every word from her before she just randomly asked about swimming. He shook his head, and she pressed her lips together into a thin line. She looked over at him as he asked if she had been in the water. She rolled her eyes a little, but she smiled. She liked the compliment, or whatever it was. “I hope you’re no cop, because then you’ll have to arrest me,” she chuckled before she got up from her seat. The sand had formed a pretty mark from where she had been sitting. “Join me,” she said with a warm and welcoming smile. She pulled the white kimono off her shoulders only to let it fall into the sand.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyTirs Jul 13, 2021 5:40 pm

He made a mock movement and put his hands on his chest where his heart was. “Oh, be still my beating heart, how this mistress makes everything hurt, both physical and psychological” he laughed at his own horrible joke and watched how she stood up and asked him to join her. Wait, what? He looked back at the water and felt a somewhat terror start to overwhelm him, how he kept it from showing on his face, was a mystery to himself. And it was quite funny that because he didn’t mind swimming in a pool. But there he could see the bottom. Out there in the water, he wasn’t really the biggest fan.

As she pulled of her kimono and left very little to the imagination as she stood there waiting for him, he finally conceded and started opening his shirt. He had taken on bathing trunks, but that didn’t mean that he wanted to go into the water. “Fine” he responded and got up after he had taken off his shirt. He was no way near his brother’s physique. He was skinnier and with how he had grown over such a small period of time, hadn’t done much good for building muscles as he couldn’t really gain much weight.

After you” he added with a slight amusement in his voice, only to hide over the fact that he wasn’t going in there as the first person. He would follow her quickly after she ran in. But only then.
Taylor

Taylor

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyTirs Jul 13, 2021 9:38 pm

Taylors eyes stayed at Kemuel as it seemed like he needed to get convinced first; which was also a reason to why she took of the kimono. She had already chosen that she had to go into the water. As soon as the kimono was off it seemed like he gave up, as he started to open his shirt, and a smile grew on her lips to eventually show her teeth. Even before he had gotten his shirt of, she had made subconscious assumptions on how he looked, and what she saw matched quite well with it. But it wasn’t like she judged how he looked, far from. As he got up she made a small jump to increase the energy and overall excitement.
She narrowed her eyes playfully and sly when he said after her. But it was only a moment, before she turned around, leaving her hair to bounce around before she started to run towards the water. It was starting to get cold, but she knew that if she was going to get in, she had to get under water as quickly as possible and not just stand by the shore getting literal cold feet.

So the dark sunkissed slim girl, with the semi long, bouncy, and curly hair ran directly into the water, and as soon as possible she took her chance and dived into the water, so everything was wet. She got up with her eyes closed  and removed some hair that had ended up in her face. She tried to wipe off some water from her face before she looked towards Kemuel. He hadn’t gone that far. So, she frowned a little before she moved back towards him. “Get it over with!” she called, only getting closer to him. Her body was completely wet and the sun behind her made sure to define her small curves. She reached her hands forward for him to take, so she could help him get out. Maybe he was insecure of the bottom. Who knew if it suddenly got very deep or if there were crabs underneath! “I’ll be nice,” she promised, as in she would do her best not to splash water at him.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyTirs Jul 13, 2021 10:23 pm

He looked at her go, his head turned downwards while he bit his lip, trying to keep a small chuckle from leaving him. She got spunk.
Kemuel let his fingers glide through his hair again, before walking slowly towards the water. Taylor was already in, and under as he tested how cold it was with his feet. After that, he very slowly and hesitant walked out. As Taylor again came up from the water, he was only standing in water to his knees. Trying with all his might not to just turn around and run out.
Yeah, yeah, it’s cold, okay!” he tried to joke it off giving her a big smile. A smile that quickly disappeared as she started to walk towards her. “Hey, yeah no – nope, don't really trust you on that” he mumbled and tried to get away from her, as she reached her hands forward for him to take. A small laugh left him; a portion of his earlier bravado had left him. Kemuel couldn’t deny just how beautiful she looked standing there with water gliding down her curves, the last of the sunshine making her almost glow.
It was like his mouth dried out before he could really do anything. “Fine!” he mumbled, a bit begrudgingly before he grabbed her hand, with a swift movement he had pulled her over his shoulder and started running towards the deep end, only to dunk them both under the water. As he resurfaced, he started laughing. It was okay right now, he just, shouldn’t think to much about it, that was all.
Taylor

Taylor

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyOns Jul 14, 2021 12:11 am

Taylor couldn’t really stop herself from a low giggle as he said it was could. Yes of course it was! But as soon as you were down, it wouldn’t take long before once body had adapted to the temperature. She could see how his smile disappeared when she said she would be nice. He even tried to get away from her. But as she had said, she would be nice; so, she didn’t try to grab after him or pull him in, instead she found her inner puss in boots. Beggingly, the outer corners of her brows turned downward, and the inner corners upward in a sorrowful puppy eye. She still reached her hand towards him, hoping that he would dare to take it so she could drag him into a deeper end. Behind the façade, she had a lot of fun, and hoped that he would budge at some point.
And he did, though it seemed quite begrudgingly. He grabbed her hand and before she knew of it, he had pulled her over his shoulder, making a slight joyful scream, kicking her legs a little. He was quite tall, she realized right now. Her laughter spread over the water joyful, light and bubbly. A laughter that would tell everyone who heard her that she was indeed having fun. Not even the slightly ‘bumpy’ ride on the way to the deeper changed her laughter.
Suddenly, he dunked them under water, which she hadn’t really been prepared for. It didn’t scare her or anything, but she got the salty water in her mouth and nose, so as soon as soon as he resurfaced, she figured how deep it was to her, and to be sure that she didn’t have to stand on her toes, just to not have her mouth under water, she, with closed eyes, searched for his shoulder to get some support from while she got her hair under control and got water out of both nose and mouth. It took her a couple of tries before she actually got a hold of him. His laughter was lovely, and she laughed herself. “That was not fair!” she looked up at him and wiped some of hair that had stuck to her face away. Gosh, he was tall. And gosh she was close to him. She could see every little detail on his skin, eyes and hair. By the look of his skin, it seemed like he had been quite the lot outside and ate somewhat healthy, since there wasn’t anything which caught her eyes, like a pimple or blackheads. His eyes were that fantastic hazel color, surrounded by dark thick lashes and his brows were somewhat unruly – oh how the girly girl in her has a small wish to tame them just a bit. She had noticed how he seemingly had been running his hand through his hair and therefore got a sly smile on her lips. With few small kicks under the water, and her and on her shoulder, she got a little up and unruled his hair just a bit. “Better,” she teased him squinting her nose a bit. For a very short moment, her eyes landed on his lips – full and with a quite defined cupids bow – before her dark brown eyes sought hers again pressing her lips together for a short moment.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyOns Jul 14, 2021 7:29 am

When she came up from the water and the laugh that surrounded him, was enough for Kemuel to forget everything about his fear about being out on open waters. At this point, he only had eyes for one, her.
Well, no one told you that I was fair” he said and gave her a crooked smile as her hands found his shoulders. Without even thinking about it, his own hands had placed themselves on her hips and pulled her towards him so she could use him a support. The water out here went to his shoulders, making it fine for him to stand, she looked like someone that would end up drowning, if she didn’t have something to hold on to. He couldn’t have that, now, could he?

The laughter subdued around them, as he noticed how her eyes started scanning how he looked. He saw every freckle on her skin, the dark brown eyes gliding around making what looked like a mental note on how he looked. He was about to ask her if she liked what she saw, but the words quickly died out in his mouth before he had the chance. “Better?” he asked, pulling her a little closer, the tension between them was almost electrifying. He had always heard the stories about how it would feel, when you met that special one. That it wasn’t that much different than when Witches met their mate. Well, besides the obvious dying part about it. At least other creatures didn’t have that. But you could still find someone, where their touched was addicting. Or you didn’t want them to go, because you craved their attention more than anyone else’s. Didn’t really seem like a rational thing to feel to be honest. But right now? It was hard not to see what his mother had told him. How lightning would strike when you met that special someone.

So, Taylor” he whispered and let her hands glide down and pulled her legs around his waist, so she didn’t have to use so much energy on flailing about to keep her head over water. “Would it be alright, if I kissed you?
Taylor

Taylor

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyOns Jul 14, 2021 8:24 am

Taylor would remember that he said that no one said he was fair. It was correct, but it also changed the fact that she might not be just as nice as she had promised. Besides, he hadn’t taken her hand in the start, but had tried to run away from her. She didn’t say nor do anything about the fact that his hands found her hips and pulled her closer. She appreciated the help, after all she couldn’t even touch the bottom here and her stamina might not be good enough to swim for too far distances.

Right after she had unruled his hair, he pulled her closer, making her hold her breath for a moment. She could feel the heat in her dark cheeks  and how her lips spread into a smile, making her cheek once again resemble small apples. From having both of her arms on his shoulders, she let one of her hands find its way to the back of his neck. Everything about this was so magnetic and she had no real ability to get away from his touch. She wished to get closer and closer.

Wait. Was this even legal?

Her eyes kept looking at him as he said her name. She made a small gasp as he pulled her legs around his waist. No, no. This was illegal. But, oh how she liked doing illegal things with him. Even her arms snaked closer so their torsos didn’t have much space left – not even their faces had much space left. Her lips pulled up in a wide smile as he asked if he could kiss her. That was definitely illegal when she was in a relationship. She licked her lips lustfully. “Oh, Kemuel,” she said. Most people would know by now, that she was going to reject him. Most people would think that she would say she had a boyfriend. She loosened her arms grip around him and got her legs away from his waist, so she was swimming again. She tried to back away a little, but she still had a smile on her lips. “Only if you can catch me!” she giggled before she started to swim calm backstrokes. Maybe if it seemed like he got too close she would try and put more energy into her swimming.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyOns Jul 14, 2021 12:23 pm

She really looked like she was contemplating if he was allowed to kiss her or not.
He had been so sure that she wanted to, and somehow, he had read the situation wrong. He cursed himself for asking instead of just doing it. Well, at least she didn’t slap him.
As she started to loosen her grip around him, he didn’t think much about it. Maybe she just didn’t feel the vibe, at then it was better just to stop it now.

At least she still had that beautiful smile on her lips, so she couldn’t be that mad about him asking if he was allowed to kiss her. Only if you can catch me.
Wait, what?
Caught in the moment he was just about to swim after her, to catch her. But then he realized where he was, and that he almost couldn’t reach the bottom.
He threw himself back and felt how his breaths came a little shallower than before. “Taylor” he called and felt panic grip him “Taylor, could you please come back?” he hissed and looked around his feet making sure that nothing was around him. At least he could see, but it would be dark soon. No, no – no, no, no, no, no, no.

Panic washed over his face as he started to back away from her, looking around making sure that there wasn’t anything around him. This had been a bad idea, such a god damn bad idea.
Taylor

Taylor

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyOns Jul 14, 2021 12:39 pm

He called her name, and she got a feeling that he wasn’t following her. So, she stopped to look at him, but only for a mere moment. Even though his body was almost completely submerged in water, it was pretty clear to see that it was some kind of anxiety which had caught him. She didn’t even hesitate with swimming back to him. Luckily she hadn’t gone very far and soon got close enough to be within arm’s reach. “Hey, it’s going to be okay. I’m right here,” she spoke softly and got as close as she could, even though he was backing away. “Here, I’m right here,” she said and placed her tanned slightly cold and wet hands on each side of his face. “You’re safe,” she tried to catch his eyes the best she could, but it really seemed like there was something that really freaked him out. Was it water or maybe sharks? The unknown dept? It could be a lot of things, but she didn’t really care much of what it was. She cared more for the fact that she wished for him to get everything under control. She didn’t wish for him to run away or out of the water, because exactly that wouldn’t help on his fear. She wrapped one arm around him, hoping that it would either make him feel contained or like he could still swim. “I won’t let go,” she tried to reassure him.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyOns Jul 14, 2021 1:05 pm

He hadn’t really noticed that she came closer before her voice reached him. Glazy eyes looked towards her, as she told him that she was right there, that he was safe. He was, he was safe. He was home. He was together with his sisters and brother. Everything would be alright eventually. But right now, it didn’t feel alright, any of it. What he had been through, all alone locked away from the people he loved in the dark. In the unknown.

Yeah” he whispered slowly as he finally let his eyes find hers, he was safe. He really was. Even as it felt like he was drowning. His arms snaked around her small body and pulled her closer to her, he was now so far out of the water that it went to his chest instead of his shoulders.
I won’t let go.
A struggled laugh left him, and he looked her straight into her eyes now “Does that mean that I caught you?” he whispered slyly and looked down at her lips before he crooked a brow and shifted his hazel eyes back to hers. Deflecting was almost a sport in his family. Don’t talk about feelings, because if you just run away fast enough you don’t have to deal with them. He snorted at that comment, he could just look at two of his eldest siblings and see how that was going. Not very well, to say the least.
Taylor

Taylor

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyOns Jul 14, 2021 2:01 pm

His eyes were more than enough to tell her that this hadn’t been very pleasant at all. He agreed to what she said, but it didn’t seem like it helped in the way she wished it had. He pulled her closer, which she let him, believing that it made him feel safer and more grounded. But then he laughed a little making her keep her eyes on him. What was going on?

Does that mean that I caught you?

The serious face softened, and her smile grew a little, “No silly,” she said and shook her head with a mild laughter, seeing how he eyed her lips and then her eyes again. But she leaned closer and let the hand from his cheek find it way to his neck and swung her legs around him. It was still very deep for her, but she could at least stand on her toes if she had to. “I caught you,” she said seductively. Oh, how this was wrong of her.

Was it even smart to kiss him out here in the water? Would it calm him down or only put pressure on the cooker? She honestly didn’t know, and her heart didn’t really care, because she pulled her face closer to his and let her full and soft lips meet his. It definitely wasn’t just a peck on the lips, but a passionate motion. She threw any rational thought into the sea, letting the sea take it away. She let her other hand release his torso, only to join the other behind his neck – oh, and into his hair.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyOns Jul 14, 2021 8:36 pm

No?” he said with a slight lifted brow, his crooked smile stayed on his lips, he quickly grabbed around her thighs and pulled her even closer. Her wet skin against hers, he quickly had to think about less exciting things, hoping it would stop him from accidently scaring her away. Seeming to eager, as it really wasn’t his intention

Oh, that’s how it is? But then how will I earn my kiss from the fair ma-“ he didn’t get father than that before her lips came crashing down on his. He stumbled a little back with her tightly in his arms, one of them had moved from her leg around the back placing his hand on her hip. It wasn’t his first kiss, but it hadn’t been that long ago since he had done it for the first time. Somehow it seemed so natural with her, and he knew exactly what he needed to do. Which was weird, he had always thought first kisses between people would be somewhat clumsy. This was far from that.
Lips, tongues, teeth. It was electrifying and he wanted more. But he also needed to get back up for air and pulled away a little, breathing out. “Great technique for coping from trauma, do you take patients on a regular basis doctor Taylor?” he said in a slow whispering tone. His eyes glazed with heat, and all he could think about was really just kissing her again.
Taylor

Taylor

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyOns Jul 14, 2021 9:50 pm

He had pulled her closer, even though she had said no, that he hadn’t caught her, almost as if she didn’t have a choice. But she didn’t care much about other choices, because all that she had had in her mind after he had mentioned her being caught. Of course, as soon as she had mentioned that it was her, who had caught him, he started to blabber about how he could earn his kiss, as if he had any right to earn one.

Taylor didn’t care much for the fact that he was almost falling over his own feet as their lips met. He held her tightly. Passionately and intimately. If she would say herself, she had great experience in kissing from having her boyfriend, even though it had been a couple of weeks since she had last seen him. Kemuel also seemed to know just about everything about kisses to make her want more, and she couldn’t really help herself from sighing in pleasure.
He ended the kiss seemingly to get some air. She herself also needed air and therefore breathed somewhat heavily against his lips. She chuckled a little, pulling on a soft teethy smile. “My calendar is quite booked, I’m sorry… But for such a special case like you, I would make room for you,” she whispered back teasingly. She had already stepped way too far with him… But a little kissing didn’t harm Hunter while he was in China, right? That was at least what she told herself right now – or she didn’t even think much about Hunter at all.
She breathed out, “Question is, when does it suit my patient to get another treatment?” she whispered slowly and teasingly getting closer to his lips but never really kissing his lips. Did he take it?
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] EmptyTors Jul 15, 2021 12:50 pm

Such a special case, huh?” he mumbled back and let hand that wasn’t holding her in place around her waist, glided up and the back of his hand glided over her cheek, before his fingers glided into her wet hair and got a good handful to hold on to.
When?” he asked back and let his dark hazel eyes glide down towards her plum lips. Slightly swollen from his treatment against them. He had never seen anything more beautiful than that. His eyes glided up as she came closer, and their lips were so close that he could feel her breath on them. There wasn’t really a day he would rather see her, than just spend time with her right now.

He pulled her the rest of the way and let their lips crash together again. It was only brief before he pulled away a little, looking straight into her eyes. He didn’t even understand why those words left his, but he didn’t want the night to end here in the water, or when they walked back op on the beach. “Want to get out of here?” he asked, his dark eyes looking into hers, his fingers slowly caressing the back of her head, before the glided down the back of her neck, down her shoulder blades ever so slowly before they ever so softly found the edge of her bikini bottom before the hand landed on her hip.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Only fools fall in love [CW]   Only fools fall in love [CW] Empty

Only fools fall in love [CW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 4Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» You and I will fall in love
» Do you fall in - Joy
» How far can you go before you fall?
» I'm turning over a new leaf this fall
» Fall-out past, future wake

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum