Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The ruined paycheck, but reunion of love

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Aurelia
Første af Racen
Aurelia

Humør : I could really eat a donut
Antal indlæg : 21

The ruined paycheck, but reunion of love Empty
IndlægEmne: The ruined paycheck, but reunion of love   The ruined paycheck, but reunion of love EmptyMan Maj 31, 2021 12:22 am

The ruined paycheck, but reunion of love Tenor

Dato og tid: 1st of July 2021, 5:58
Sted: The Mountains, Oneiroi
Vejr: Pouring rain.
Påklædning: Orange knitted shirt, short red velvet skirt, burgundy raincoat with the hood up, and white dirty shoes.
Emnepartner: @Azrael

Aurelia was called out to a crime scene in the mountains. Someone had found body parts spread all over, with biting marks on every lip. Therefore, Aurelia believed it was either a werewolf or a vampire. But she wasn’t the detective. She was just here to take pictures for the report. She had wandered for almost an hour, taking pictures of blood splatter, footsteps, and body parts. It was a nasty job, but it paid for her food and that was the most important thing to her. In her left pocket she even had three muesli bars and in her right pocket the cap for the camera and an open bag of gummi bears, which her hand occasionally reached into, to put a colored mini bear into her mouth, chewing on it while she was taking pictures. She was still missing a good portion of the photo shooting, and therefore had the camera up to her eye, adjusting the focus, so the picture would be completely clear for the detectives. She was just about to click the button all the way down to take a picture when light appeared, and a pair of feet stood in front of her. She frowned. “Hey dude, that’s not cool, you’re ruining my payche-” Her silver eyes looked up from the camera, only to drop her jar and stop her words. She had thought of telling the guy to pay for her food. “You-” she mumbled, completely unable to speak clearly. She was being overwhelmed with all kinds of feelings. She had missed this dark-haired man for way too many years. She was disappointed that he hadn’t tried to find her and that he had been so God damn difficult to find – even though she had thought he was dead. “Where… Where have you been?” she asked slightly furious as she let go of her camera, letting it fall onto her stomach. She didn’t know what she wanted to do. Cry, hug, push, flee, argue, or maybe just sit down and talk. There was so man who could replace the one who stood before her. She knew that, and God, she had spent way too many years in hell not to get slightly emotional to finally find the piece she had missed the most. Her silver eyes tried to catch onto his. Her eyes were the same color as back in the days – Silver.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Antal indlæg : 49

IndlægEmne: Az [color=#008B8B]   The ruined paycheck, but reunion of love EmptyTirs Jun 08, 2021 6:24 am

Outfit

There was no words on how much Azrael just wanted to return to New Zealand, to his quite life on the mountains where he could just be. However, even so it was too quite now that Sariel had made her grand escape, and he hadn't seen her since. Being sucked right back into family drama was something Azrael had seen coming on his own behalf, helping Remy with getting Eden to Heaven when she died months ago, having Eden and Zadkiel combine into one - or what ever Azrael's father had planned. Then helping Michael's daughter, and promised to help his son as well. When it came to help his older siblings, Azrael couldn't really say no. And for some reason, all his family members seemed to be in need of some soul healing.

His day had been off to a good start, early up with the sun, sipping his coffee watching how the sun rose over the sea at Oakbeach, or that was when a prayer for him was sent. Azrael had sipped the remains of his coffee and placed the mug on the bench table, just before teleporting to where he was needed. It wasn't far he had teleported, the mountains were somewhat close by, in the rain. He always blamed Michael og Remiel whenever the weather was against him. It was just common though that it did rain more on mountains because of the way the wind carried the air, and he didn't mind a little rain once in a while, it wasn't that. The light appeared as he showed, looking around it wasn't till he realized he was standing in the middle of a crime scene and a woman shouted at him, that he looked at her with her camera. Then his almost ice blue eyes met with the silver, and he just froze. For a second, he just simply froze.

Where… Where have you been?

Her voice sounded almost disappointed to him, as if he had done something wrong. Azrael took a sharper breath in and raised his brow a little bit. How long had she been back? Where had she been? "Around," he replied underneath his breath, taking another deep breath in as he pressed his brows together. She knew who he was, back then he had been proud of who he was. The archangel of death. "How long have you been back?" He asked a little sour, his mouth felt dry. Why hadn't she come to him when she had returned? Prayed for him, letting him know? Then again, it was a long time ago, and he was aware that time in Hell was pretty speciel. He had been in there before as well, not as long and not trapped, not like she had been. Then again, maybe she just hadn't wanted to see him - and funny enough, he didn't blame her one little bit.
Aurelia
Første af Racen
Aurelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The ruined paycheck, but reunion of love   The ruined paycheck, but reunion of love EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 5:50 pm

He had been around. She pressed her lips together shortly, looking away. It was hurting her to know that he had been around. Wasn’t he notified when someone left hell? Maybe not. She had been so young and had been somewhat confused about the whole archangel of death title. She looked up to the left trying to remember just about how long she had been back. “Too long,” she quacked with a low voice. She had honestly believed he had died while she had been in hell. She had been in hell for way too many years. She felt so much more mentally mature than her fellow created thunderbird, and she was quite positive that it was the two hundred and almost seventeen thousand years she had walked around in hell.
She took a deep breath in folding her arms above her camera, hugging herself. Why hadn’t he gotten her out of hell? Why was it that she had to be tortured in hell for so many years? She licked her lips not knowing what she should say. She tightened the grip around herself and looked over her shoulder, so see if there was any unexpected company. “You ruined my paycheck,” she mumbled. This was just one of many jobs she did to keep up with her rent and her food consumption. This job may only count for a day worth of food for her. She took a deep breath getting the confidence back, to tell him just what she needed. “You owe me breakfast,” she said and placed her hands on each side of her hips.
Azrael

Azrael

IndlægEmne: Sv: The ruined paycheck, but reunion of love   The ruined paycheck, but reunion of love EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 6:11 pm

He had been taking care of their children. Human children, who had died of old age many years ago, children she never saw again after Eos had refused him to get her out of Hell. Eos and Uriel were to never be forgiven for keeping him out. It was something he would never forgive them for and not even his brother Zadkiel could make him, he swore eternal misery upon them - perhaps he had spent to much time in his own grief, on his own to ever complete the stages. Azrael took a sharper breath in. Clearly none of them had words to even know where to start. The way she held herself, he had no idea how or if he should even attempt to comfort her. Finally she spoke, making him snort a bit by having ruined her paycheck, "I'm sure they aren't going to take any money just by one photo missing," he pointed out while having his lips pull up in a little smirk. Owing her breakfast, he should have known. "Oh please, you just say that to get free food and we both know it, but alright, alright, I will buy," he lifted his hands up in defeat. Besides it would give them a chance to catch up, stating he owed her food was a clear signal that she wasn't done talking to him. Azrael himself also had a few curious questions, such as how she got out. How did she get past Eos? "Where do you want to eat?" Azrael didn't really know the places in Athena that well, he didn't dine out as people called it.
Aurelia
Første af Racen
Aurelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The ruined paycheck, but reunion of love   The ruined paycheck, but reunion of love EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 3:12 pm

Aurelia couldn’t help but pull on a slight smile as he mentioned that he didn’t believe that they would take money from her, just by one photo missing. She didn’t want to laugh, but she had a feeling that he may or may not be right, and the mere thought of how she had complained was somehow amusing enough. She licked her lips and got a wide smile on her lips as he outed her for just wanting free food. We both know it. It was comfortable to hear him talk about them as something that was a unity. Color found its way to her cheeks as he agreed to buy her food. She repositioned some of her dark hair behind her ear.
He wondered where she wanted to eat, which softened her expression in a thinking state. What kind of placed were open at this hour? “I think there might be an early café not that far away. Robb’s, it’s called,” she explained and licked her lips again. She opened her arms to rub the top of her hipbones a bit. “I can drive us there,” she suggested, pointing backwards to her rusty old car. Of course, he could just grab around her and teleport them to the place… But was that too intimate?
Azrael

Azrael

IndlægEmne: Sv: The ruined paycheck, but reunion of love   The ruined paycheck, but reunion of love EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 9:04 pm

Azrael had no real sense of time, at least not the same way as the average person had. To him he just wandered Earth like he wanted to, other than knowing this was Eos' favorite time a day, he didn't pay much attention to what people usually did at this hour. Robb's - odd name the archangel thought to himself. Azrael had no idea how to mingle in this world or how to eat or dine out. Him and Sariel had tried it what, once or twice? It had been a disaster the moment they couldn't pay with the gold coins they wanted to. See, he had learned a lesson that day. Azrael had no idea where this place she waned to go was, otherwise he would have offered to just take her there, but he didn't know the place, therefor he didn't offer. Azrael looked at the car. The rusty car screamed metal death trap, and he wasn't fond of it. Then again, he wasn't a fan of cars or anything really. "I guess the walk is too long?" He sarcastically replied while clicking his tongue then heading towards the car.

He didn't blame her for not knowing he hadn't spend much time in the cities over the years. Who would have thought that he out of all archangels would end up on the lonely mountain side?
Aurelia
Første af Racen
Aurelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The ruined paycheck, but reunion of love   The ruined paycheck, but reunion of love EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 12:07 am

Aurelia raised her brows a little as he commented if they couldn’t just walk. She would love to just walk, but that also mean that she would have to walk back up here later and- “We’re in the mountains,” she said blinking a little. Had she gotten bitter with the years? She frowned of herself, “I’m sorry about that,” she said feeling how her heart felt heavy. Was she reliving some part of grief or had this meeting just pushed the dust off the grief box and opened it? She turned and followed alongside him towards her car. “You know, I’m not human anymore,” she said licking her lips, glancing up at Azrael. She took a sharper breath in and looked back at the ground. Holy damn, there was a lot of catching up to do. “I’m immortal and I have to turn into a giant bird every day,” she said and licked her lips as she unlocked the car manually and opened it, waiting for him to do the same before she would get in. If he didn’t know how this rusty car worked, she wouldn’t hesitate to walk over and help him open the door.
As she sat in the car, she would start the engine and look over at him, “Seatbelt, please,” she said and waited to drive anywhere before she was sure that he wouldn't get hurt.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The ruined paycheck, but reunion of love   The ruined paycheck, but reunion of love Empty

The ruined paycheck, but reunion of love
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I just came here to party and now you ruined it - XXX - Alias
» #a reunion to die for - Mariella
» A good reunion
» Nothing beats a family reunion.
» Reunion time ~ Christian

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum