Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

#a reunion to die for - Mariella

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

#a reunion to die for - Mariella Empty
IndlægEmne: #a reunion to die for - Mariella   #a reunion to die for - Mariella EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 10:39 am

Outfit + Jacket
Accent: Australian.
@Mariella

It was a nice day. It was sunny and bright out. He was sitting in the garden of Vanya's home, but she weren't there. None of them were. After Amary and Vanya had gone back in time, Karmena and Lion had followed, and where Lion went, Marie followed. Reggie and Theo left short after. Then it was just Jamie, Jas and Melania. He didn't know where they were now. So now he just had all of their parents to hang out with. Jessalyn had made it her priority to make sure he stayed behind. But he had found a way to get back in time, he just didn't know if he should use it. He did miss all of his friends. It had been three years since he last saw most of them. He missed them really bad. He looked at the instrument in his hand. It was magical, and would be able to open a time portal that could get him back in time. He heard some of the parents inside. They wanted him to come to get someone to drink and eat. He sighed and let his hand slide over the instrument, still deciding if he should do it. He pricks his finger on one of the sharp edges. His blood spreads on the device. A portal opens in front of him. He lay the device on the ground and walk through the portal without much thought. He was not known for being impulsive, but he didn't know if he would get another chance.

He ended up in the same place, just in another time. He looked around, not sure if he was in the right time though. He went into the house and looked around. It looked so new, it was weird. He went into another room and saw Marie. "I told you, there is such a thing as too much black. This isn't a funeral," he said with a smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: #a reunion to die for - Mariella   #a reunion to die for - Mariella EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 5:06 pm

She was waiting for Lion to get back. But everyone was quite busy at this point. Theo had told her not to sweat it, that he was about with Vanya. Mariella needed to tell him about her and Reggie, or they would do that together. But she didn't really need an excuse to see her brother through. She turned around to the sound of someone coming into the room. She narrowed her eyes first by the sight of Jamie and just froze. His comment made her roll her eyes at him with a smile.
"Well what else would you want me to do? Black is my happy color," she laughed a little and spun around. She looked at him then and narrowed her eyes slightly. "Dannit you look good. Here I thought you couldn't get more handsome, and bam here you are to prove me wrong!" She threw her arms out dramatic to the sides. She seemed so much more peaceful than before she had left. More happy. Having Reggie by her side made her somehow complete, made her smile for no reason at all - till a point where she found it so annoying she wanted to punch his face for making her feel like a total happy mess.
"What took you so fucking long?" she asked as she almost started running to embrace him in a tight hug. It hadn't been as long for her, but just as Reggie had explained to her. Two years was hard. And even through it hadn't felt like such a long time for her -it could have felt like years for Jamie. She still had missed him tons.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: #a reunion to die for - Mariella   #a reunion to die for - Mariella EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 6:59 pm

Jamie shook his head, when she made a statement about black. She spun around, and he realized just how much he had missed her in this second. ”Puberty is a bitch with a sense of humor,” he said with a smile, as she acted dramatically. He tilted his head. She was happier than usually. ”Tell me everything? When did you and Reggie get together?” He had been trying to get those together for a while. That it happened without him there was wildly inappropriate not to talk about dissatisfying. ”I could ask you the same thing,” he said with a half-smile, takin part of the embrace. ”You guys left me alone with the kids and our parents. Not cool,” he said. ”Although I did have some fun experiences,” he said and thought back to his relationship, ”and some less fun,” he continued. A sad expression fell on his face. It was short after replaced by the usual almost happy one. ”Did Lion flip out?”
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: #a reunion to die for - Mariella   #a reunion to die for - Mariella EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 8:07 pm

Mariella barely had time to tell him anything, before he asked about her and Reginald. A smile showed on her face, and she clearly couldn't hide anything - not that she wanted to.
"Wha.. how did you know?" She asked and narrowed her eyes, "do you have some super power I don't know about?" She asked and crossed her arms. "You know what killed the cat right? But for your information.. we are together yes," she added with a cute little smile. Mariella couldn't help but laugh as he told he had been left there with their parents and the younger siblings.
"I'm sure you enjoyed it," she teased. "I guess good and bad experiences comes hand in hand," she sighed.
"Me and Lion killed Jeremy.. by accident.. he followed me here.. people tend to get kidnapped a little by freaks.. and.." she jumped on the table and lifted her shoulders a little, "but other than that.. things are great.." she smiled a little. "I haven't told him yet. Reggie and I want to do it together.. but we keep missing him. Reggie thinks he will flip, I think he will take it a bit better than he thinks.. once he realizes he dated my best friend and broke her heart - and somehow he is still alive only because he is my brother," she chuckled a little by that comment. "Also .. he is busy with Vanya.. this time line has a thing for putting people together.. Amaryllis and Karmena.. Reggie and I.. Lion and Vanya." She told , "Theo has been out seeing some mysterious girl."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: #a reunion to die for - Mariella   #a reunion to die for - Mariella EmptySøn Maj 19, 2019 4:13 pm

Jamie fixed his hair as she was surprised by him knowing. ”I have so many powers, you don’t even know,” he said and rose an eyebrow when she started talking about a cat. ”Drowning?” He crossed his arms when she confirmed they were together. ”That’s not cool. I was going to set you guys up,” he pouted. It was unfair. He had been on board with this from the start, and he wasn’t even there to see the start. How dared they?
He listened to her as she talked about what had happened. ”Wow. I came at the right time it seems.” He was curious if he would find someone as well. His last relationship didn’t exactly end right. ”Is Jasmine here?” He asked with out much thought. After she had shot Theo, he hadn’t seen much of her. He didn’t understand why he would ask though. She was not part of their friend group any longer. He frowned and shook his head. He looked up when someone entered the room. ”Oh my god,” he said and ran to Lion. He planted a kiss on him without warning.

Lion had been bored most of the day, so he decided to go see if anyone else was here. He heard Marie in another room. She was talking with someone. As he got closer, he recognized the voice as Jamie’s. He sped up a little and stood in the doorway. Jamie was quickly by him and kissed him. Lion pushed him away. ”What the fuck dude?” Jamie shrugged. ”I’m just happy to see you,” he explained.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: #a reunion to die for - Mariella   #a reunion to die for - Mariella EmptySøn Maj 19, 2019 9:14 pm

"For your information. We set each other up quite well ourselves," she teased with a little smirk.
"Yeah I reckon you chose the person time," she smiled a little.  Her smile fainted when he asked for Jasmine. Reginald and Theo had told her about what had happened. If Jasmine was here, Mariella would have known. Everyone would have known.
"No she isn't, and she better not show her face - or I'll personally tell her my thoughts about her latest actions," she said with a dry voice. Jasmine and Mariella had their own fights going on.

Mariella narrowed her eyes, as someone else stole Jamies attention. She lifted a hand to her mouth and laughed as Jamie kissed Lion.
"Wow easy tiger, I'm not sure Vanya will be all that happy about you kissing her man," she chuckled leaning against the wall behind her.  Lion didn't seem to enjoy being attacked by Jamies mouth. "Calm down Lion, he just missed you. Imagine living three years without us?" she added and tilted her head a little to the side.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: #a reunion to die for - Mariella   #a reunion to die for - Mariella EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 1:51 pm

”Not as well as I would’ve,” he argued, but still managed to smile from the fact that they were together. He swallowed when she said Jasmine was there and practically threatened her. It bothered him. He couldn’t understand why he was feeling like this, like he should defend her.
Jamie shook his head when Mariella theorized that Vanya might not be okay with him kissing Lion. ”She’ll be fine,” he said and went back to Mariella’s side. ”It was horrible. I couldn’t get away with anything. With you there, our parents’ focus was elsewhere.” He looked at Mariella. ”I didn’t forget you,” he said and planted a kiss on her as well. ”Rella don’t mind,” he said. ”What’s Rella?” Lion asked. Jamie made a slightly shocked expression at Mariella before looking at Lion. ”Hmm? What? I’m going to get food. Where’s Theo? I need a best friend reunion,” he locked his arm around Mariella’s and dragged her with him towards the kitchen. ”Sorry,” he whispered to her.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: #a reunion to die for - Mariella   #a reunion to die for - Mariella EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 7:42 am

"Oh I see. You were only using us so you could get away with stuff back then, huh?" She teased as she looked at him. Mariella was shortly surprised and not surprised when Jamie kissed her. Mariella was about to comment on it, when she realized the choice of words Jamie had said. It wasn't because she didn't want to just tell Lion, she really just wanted to do it right here and right now - but her and Reginald had promised each other to do it together. Mariella looked at Jamie and then at Lion as she was dragged to the kitchen.
"I think ageing without us has made him nuts," she whispered well aware Jamie could hear it. "So you are just going to kiss everyone you meet along the way?" She teased in a small chuckle.
"Oh you know Theo, he pops up here and there," she looked around. "He always tries to scare me," Mariella narrowed her eyes and looked around.
"Always and always. Only when I get something out of it," a head showed up from the walls behind him, before he passed through.
"Jamie is back in the kitchen. Amazing, I've been starving," he teased and walked over to give his best friend a hug.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: #a reunion to die for - Mariella   #a reunion to die for - Mariella Empty

#a reunion to die for - Mariella
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A good reunion
» What a reunion - Dean & Amaryllis
» Nothing beats a family reunion.
» Casual days are necessary - Mariella
» Double the shadows - Mariella

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum