Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Local news reports two women yelling and fighting on Ellison Avenue

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

Humør : I told myself each bruise is a lesson, and each lessons makes me better
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 180

Local news reports two women yelling and fighting on Ellison Avenue Empty
IndlægEmne: Local news reports two women yelling and fighting on Ellison Avenue   Local news reports two women yelling and fighting on Ellison Avenue EmptySøn Apr 25, 2021 11:30 am

@Juniper Avalon x
Time: 25-04-2021 - 15.00
____
Dressed in jeans and a black tanktop, with her hair hanging loose over her shoulders, Tatia didn't look like someone who had spent most of her life on a battlefield. There was no scars on her body to prove the fights, there was nothing but the deadly look in her eyes that really showed that people shouldn't mess with her. Tatia had been meaning to visit Zitora, when Zitora had called her and said today wasn't a good day anyways. Which had let Tatia to just walk around down town, there was really nothing better to do, and she spent to little time here in Aston that she didn't have any sense of direction. Perhaps, she should call Cain, hear him out on how things were going - or maybe she should just visit Michael, it was some time since last time they had spoken. Perhaps she could even ask Walter if he wanted to join her for a stroll down in the park - but all these things were so mundane, she still didn't really get the idea of just calling someone to make plans with them.
Just then, a scent hit her and her wolf reacted, the red eyes glowed as she spun around, scanning the area. There. Tatia could feel the anger build up in her as she rushed towards it. See, even as calm as she could look, Tatia was nothing but a bomb just waiting to cause an explosion somewhere. "You." Her hoarse voice echoed through the street while her eyes were locked on the fairy.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

Humør : I'm a firm believer in "if you're going to fail, you might as well fail spectacularly."
Fag : Magiens historie
Antal indlæg : 81

IndlægEmne: Sv: Local news reports two women yelling and fighting on Ellison Avenue   Local news reports two women yelling and fighting on Ellison Avenue EmptyMan Apr 26, 2021 1:31 pm

These last years had been very kind to Juniper to say the least. She had gotten her beautiful cottage, growing almost instinct plants and other beautiful treasures that most human would never had heard of or seen in their lifetime.
Today she had decided to go into the city to the farmers marked to pick up some delicious produce for today’s dinner. Weather was great, the atmosphere was happy, and it was clear to see that spring was here, making sure people knew that summer was just around the corner. So, the last thing that Juniper had thought would happen today, was the past coming straight around the corner looking at her like it would like to devour her.

So, this just come in today?” Juniper asked, as she smelled the mango “Oh this is such a nice smell” she hummed and paid the vendor before moving to the next stall to see what they had there. This was very typical her; she had a list over the things she needed. She could have been in and out in twenty minutes because she knew were all the things were. But she would rather use hours here, talking asking questions about knew things, tasting, smelling. The whole nine really!
And then she heard it You. She didn’t even had to turn around to look at who it was, there was no doubt in her mind that it had to be Tatia.
There was not rational explanation of what Juniper did next. Hid behind the stall, knowing very well that Tatia would smell her and know exactly where she was “Now Tatia! I’m sure we can talk about this like rational adults, I even buy you a drink!” she popped up her head and looked towards the angry shapeshifter with fear written all over her face. She had seen that look before, and you really didn’t want to be on the reserving end of it.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

Humør : I told myself each bruise is a lesson, and each lessons makes me better
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 180

IndlægEmne: Sv: Local news reports two women yelling and fighting on Ellison Avenue   Local news reports two women yelling and fighting on Ellison Avenue EmptyMan Jun 07, 2021 5:14 pm

Anger and Tatia was the most feared combination out there, it was always burning like an untamed forest fire. The fairy was hiding? Bloody hiding. "You got to be fucking kidding me," she hissed with spite as she snarled stepping closer to where Juniper was popping out her head. "Rational adults you say?" The hoarse voice sharp like daggers, feeding the rage already burning to extreme within the shapeshifter. One thing was trusting people, one thing was building something in a center of hopelessness, but letting someone into her broken shell and give the last pieces of you that were whole - for them to simply just drop it on the ground, letting it shatter as if it was nothing. See, that was cruelty and it was the source that had let Tatia to hate the fairy in front of her. Love, hate, such a fine line and so easy to go from love to hate. "Buy me a drink? Sure, then I can smash it in your unthankful face," she replied lashing out with one arm. "How about you firstly come out of your hiding spot, unless you have a new hobby of hiding like a useless rat," Tatia found the whole hiding thing cowardly. Even if it just was a reaction to knowing who she had been in the arena. Junifer had only known Taita in the arena, where all she had been was about surviving in that awful place - yet making a pack out of it, making all the pain into something good. Yet, it was so easy to fall right into that role of the killer who was forced to kill for her own survival, who killed just so she could live.  
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Local news reports two women yelling and fighting on Ellison Avenue   Local news reports two women yelling and fighting on Ellison Avenue Empty

Local news reports two women yelling and fighting on Ellison Avenue
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I always was the one who was fighting alone no one ever tried to help-Constantine
» From one women to another , Juliet Darch
» Strong women intimidate boys.. And excite men
» Breaking news - J.C
» Big news - Maxence

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue-
Gå til: