Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

And that concludes the battle plan!

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

And that concludes the battle plan! Empty
IndlægEmne: And that concludes the battle plan!   And that concludes the battle plan! EmptyFre Apr 23, 2021 9:44 am

TIME: Afternoon
DATE: 30th of April 2021
ATTIRE: outfit
TOPIC FOR: @Artemis let's get that kahoot going gurl! x
_____
Things were turning to the better every single day, it was like the academy was starting to bright up with a bit more spark. Perhaps that was what happened when a light fairy took over as head mistress? But as always, there was the teachers who had to take care of the detention kids, this lovely afternoon she was paired up with Artemis. Which she didn't mind. They had already been over the first hour, and if anything Victoria and Artemis both loving making the students sweat a little. At least to make up for the hours they had to stay here and punish them. So, other than having them clean up the chemistry lab, Victoria had made a pop quiz, as you do and now it was time for things to get heated up. Giving the students a fair chance they had twenty minutes to read up before the quiz, and Victoria stood next to Artemis while watching the twelve detention students sweat. Hopefully, torturing them like this would make them not show up next time and actually not waste their teachers time."And that concludes the battle plan, Artemis you're up!" Victoria turned her eyes to Artemis and gestured her to take the lead in this. Artemis was already feared and respected by most students, where Victoria was seen way softer than the witch, yet still confident in whatever she did. The shapeshifter and the witch made quite the team, and no one really knew what to expect whenever this paring was placed in a room.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Humør : Bitch please, my phone batteri lasts longer than your relationsships
Fag : Magi, Kemi, Botanisk viden
Antal indlæg : 151

IndlægEmne: Sv: And that concludes the battle plan!   And that concludes the battle plan! EmptyFre Apr 23, 2021 1:53 pm

So much had happened since Artemis had found her mate, and today was one of the days where you could see on Artemis how tired she was. Big black bags under her eyes, and she looked slight worse for wear, if one were observant, they would have noticed that the always well-put-together witch was slacking a little bit in that apartment. Experimenting with Saga about getting the mate bond of her skin and trying to restrain herself from touching and being with Wayne – it was starting to take a toll on her. More than she cared to realize or admit for that matter. But every time they would try something new, it would fail, making Artemis believe that this would never succeed for her. Stuck with a person that properly hated her guts. Why else would he had stopped so abruptly at the academy? He had said that his whole turning into a werewolf had been a factor, and that his job had offered him a fulltime position. But she had a hard time believing that it wasn’t about her. Maybe she just needed a good night’s sleep.
So, these days with Victoria was a blessing in the disguise. Something that Artemis might never really admit, but she really liked the young shapeshifter. Which had been why she had been onboard with this whole making students sweat thing.

Ah I hope that you all listen carefully, because now you little shits I’m going to test you” she said with a wicked smile and walked behind Victoria towards the computer already connected to the whiteboard. “Because” she looked out as she clicked into the kahoot “since all of you thought that you didn’t need to learn anything today, you should all be sure to ace this test that we made for you, right?” she said and pressed into the code pin “you all have two minutes to download or open kahoot on your phone, and enter the pin, those that isn’t in already is failed in this test, and it will be part of the final score of your yearly grade
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: And that concludes the battle plan!   And that concludes the battle plan! EmptyFre Maj 14, 2021 1:55 pm

All the students in the room was filled with either excitement or fear - and some a mix. Mostly because they all also wanted to win, it was the most dangerous part of this game. Victoria watched as people started to download the app and write the pin code in, and she looked up on the board to count how many that had done so. "Great, seems like you are all set," she clapped her hands shortly and sat down on one of the chairs, clicking on the 'start', to let the games begin. It was sure some complicated questions, and some more easy. The students were sweating by some of it, cursing in a low mumble trying to recall what they had learned. "Come on guess, you wouldn't want me to tell Lucas you can't recall what you learned earlier this week, would you?" The shapeshifter teased looking around in the class as the seconds counted down. "And it looks like I won't have to, good job, looks like Jonathan is racing up to the first place.. only five more questions." she instructed and kept the game going, looking over at Artemis with a chuckle follow by a smile.
Artemis

Artemis

Humør : Bitch please, my phone batteri lasts longer than your relationsships
Fag : Magi, Kemi, Botanisk viden
Antal indlæg : 151

IndlægEmne: Sv: And that concludes the battle plan!   And that concludes the battle plan! EmptySøn Maj 23, 2021 3:59 pm

Artemis looked over the students as they either started to download the app or just find it on their phone. Funny how this phenomenon had started, making quizzes and testing people. But sometimes it could also be fun way to get drunk, or so she had gathered. As she had learned Wayne a little better, it was clear she didn’t know clearly as much about technology as she maybe should be. Making it almost painfully clear how old-school she still was. Mostly because she liked magic so much, so why use these humanmade things when she could teleport and contact people with the snap of her fingers? True she wasn’t as good with that magic as she had used much of her time studying illusions.

As Victoria took over again, Artemis somehow ended zoning out. Pain and fatigue were a part of her daily life around now, and she had to take in a deep breath to ground herself as the shapeshifter announced that ere was only five more questions left. She looked up and saw how that people was starting to really get into the game and wanted to get on the first place. “Looks like you aren’t all going to fail this year, what a relief! Didn’t want to see your faces more than I had too” her sarcastic and teasing tone made some of the students chuckle.
As they came two the last question Artemis pulled out a chair and sat down breathing out. Feeling a little dizzy.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: And that concludes the battle plan!   And that concludes the battle plan! Empty

And that concludes the battle plan!
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The battle between Yin & Yang
» The final battle - Kol - Dove - Rebekah - Roy -
» ... So let me try plan B
» I got a plan for you --- Miguel
» I have a revenge plan ¤ Audrey ¤

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum