Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The battle between Yin & Yang

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

The battle between Yin & Yang Empty
IndlægEmne: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 10:55 am

@Lion
_____
It was one of the bad days. The days where she felt how much darkness everyone was carrying around. She knew Reginald was struggling, everyone was struggling. So she gave herself the mission to not struggle, but that might have been her worst idea yet. Hovered up in her darkness. It was somehow also a nice place to crash, just wondering around in these negative thoughts- it gained her strength, and how she hated that. She had not heard from Lion in weeks now. One time since she got back from Auckland, but it was weeks ago now. Mariella walked down the coast, looking at the water to calm herself. But she saw them, and it was like a storm just rushed over her.
She could see they what, somehow cared for each other. It must have been a kind game, and it made her snap. Mariella used her ability to make the salty water command her wishes, and a wave went in and wrapped itself around Nimue. Making the angel fall to the around, drowning in hands of her ability. The only way to stop it was if she let the water go. And she had no intentions of it.
”Are you okay?” she asked Lion.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 3:43 pm

Lion didn’t have it that bad. Of course he wanted to go back to his friends, but as far as kidnappers went, Nimue was by far the best he had every heard of. He had gone out for a short swim. Just to keep him hydrated. Now he was walking by her side. There was silence between them, but he didn’t mind it. It was nice to be with someone who didn’t need to talk all the time. Although he sometimes wished she would talk with sometimes. Loneliness was not a nice feeling, and he did feel lonely at times. He took a step back in surprise when water grabbed hold of Nimue and forced her into the water. He looked at Marie as she came to him. ”I’m fine. Just let her go, please,” he said worried something would happen to Nimue. It was a strange relationship to say the least, but he cared for her, nonetheless. She had been doomed to a certain repetition because of her family, but she was so much more than that. He had seen it. Was it okay to judge a person just because of her gene pool? He walked to the water, trying to pull Nimue away from it. ”Stop!” He demanded.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 4:05 pm

Just let her go? Was he out of his mind? Mariella felt the flashes of the horror this one girl had made her go through. Her almost dying because of this one girl. He most be on some sort of spell was her only thought, it was the only thing making sense to her at this moment.
”No,” mariella said with a dry voice looking at Lion. ”I’m tired of being afraid. This ends today, you will understand after,” she added and made the wave tighten its grip. Mariella looked at the angel trying to stay alive but by the end just went unconscious- close to what she deserved. Mariella looked back at Lion, she trusted him but not right now. He didn’t seem to be effected by anything but his words and actions had not made sense.
”Don’t try to stop me if you aren’t going to go through with it. I don’t want to hurt you.” she warned him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 5:06 pm

Lion narrowed his eyes when she told him no. ”So you think killing someone is the answer? Are you even hearing yourself?” He said and saw the wave tighten around Nimue. He let his gaze dart back to his sister. ”If that was true, you would let her go.” He simply said and used the ability he shared with her, to generate solar energy. Light seemed to appear in his palms, before moving towards Mariella. It worked very much like the sun would, only faster. She would feel herself dry out. ”I don’t want to hurt you either, but I will if you don’t stop this now,” he said, the intensity in his eyes made the light seem to glow harder. ”Don’t test me. You know how I far will go to protect the people I care about. Like I have done for you countless of times.” Did he want to hurt her? Of course not. But he was afraid she wasn’t going to stop and that would kill Nimue. He would have done far worse if it had been someone else. He was holding back because it was Mariella.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 5:24 pm

Mariella looked up at him as he used his ability on her. She felt the light from him dry her out. Like if it had been her alone in the desert. But it wasn’t only that, the light was draining her from energy. Mariellas jaw tensed and it seemed like only send her off the edge.
”Are you giving me a lesson about morals right now? How can you forgive her for what she has done? she let go of Nimue and felt the anger boiling in her veins. ”She almost killed me! I still have nightmares. I’m still looking over the shoulder every time I enter an alley alone. But hey it’s okay, it’s Mariella. She can deal with a little more,” she yelled back at him. Her skin needed water but she knew with his ability - hers wouldn’t last long. So she picked the next step. All the anger was a matter of negative emotions and it empowered her. But was it enough to overpower his?
”Protecting people means taking care of them. And you are doing nothing of that sort right now you blind ass jerk!” she yelled at him and used the wind to throw the sand around them against him. ”come on. I’m testing you. Show me who you are. I fucking dare you Lion. Fight me, do it your coward,” she darkness in her spoke and it seemed like the bright day was shifting into night only forced by the matters of dark energy. He was defending the person who has tried to kill her reasonly and hurting her by drying her out. She felt pushed back into a corner and betrayed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 7:18 pm

Lion listened to her words. They hit him hard, but his face stayed cold. He couldn’t let her in right now. It would hurt to much. ”You always were small minded. ‘Someone did something evil, so they must be evil.’ You don’t ever stop to think there is a reason by people’s actions. I forgive people because you don’t. People sometimes deserve a second chance, but you are too black and white to see that,” he lowered his hands and stopped using his ability. ”You don’t deserve anymore pain, but neither does so many other people. Her father is the fucking devil, do you think she got to have loving and supporting parents like we did? We are all hurting, so stop acting like you’re the only who gets to act on it.”

He didn’t worry about the sand swirling around them. She wanted to see who he was? And she thought he was someone who would fight her if he had a choice? He might as well live up to that then. He ran to her and pushed her into the edge of the water. He held her down by her shoulders. ”Calm the fuck down already!” He yelled and got of her. He went over to Nimue to help her on her feet. ”Are you okay?” He asked with a worried look in his eyes. He cared, because she was not evil. She was just trying to survive.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 7:31 pm

She listened to him, and she forgot to breathe for a second. Was he again defending that stupid brat?
”Am I acting on it? Damn right I’m acting on it. Stop making this about her, this is about you. You are the black hole here Lion, not me. You make the stupid choices,” as lashed out. He ran towards her and they fell from the edge and into the water. He was dragging her down, and she showed of her teeth to warn him.

Lion finally got off her and he turned her head around to see where he was going. To the angel who had climbed up on a rock. Lucky girl. As the angel gave Lion a nod, it only seemed to piss mariella more off.
” it’s a shame you never where that devoted to Vanya, huh?” she knew it was the last thing she should say, but there was nothing left but anger.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 7:43 pm

Lion scoffed at her words. Black hole? She was the thriving in negative emotions, but he was the black hole. Sure, made sense. ”Right, yeah. Say whatever you want. I don’t give a fuck.” He was a little calmer when Nimue assured him she was alright. His head moved slowly towards Mariella as she mentioned Vanya. ”You say I make stupid choices.” He walked closer to her. ”I remember. I remember life without you. You should be dead, but I went back to save you. Was that a stupid choice too? I don’t know. Maybe it was.” He was lashing out. He was saying things he didn’t mean, but right now, he really did think he might have been better off without her. If she would say these things to hurt him, was she even a sister he wanted? ”Back the fuck off,” he bit back and pushed her shoulder.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 8:32 pm

He lashed out. Mariella took every word in, and it just fed her anger, all the negative forces that haunted her insides. He spilled the truth to her in his anger, and actually it didn’t surprise her. It made sense. In some weird way it made sense.
”So what you are saying is, that everything that has gone wrong is because of you. You are the reason that, that one teacher almost got his hands on me, the reason I felt like having to hide my happiness with Karmena, the reason Jeremy got this bloody hands on me?! All because you didn’t want to be lonely.” she lunched a matter of dark energy towards him. ”So if your life is so much better without me in it, you should just get doing.

His reaction to mentioning Vanya seemed to just flatter her darkness for putting him on a spot. He pushed her back, which triggered her.
”What’s the matter? Don’t like when people are telling you truth? You always find someone else. You pick up flowers and watch them die. Loving you would have been her destruction, maybe it’s good you erased her memories. Then she might get someone she deserves.. and don’t you dare push me like that again,” she warned him
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 8:53 pm

Lion crossed his arms. What kind of logic was that? ”Sure, blame me for your pain. But what about everything else. What about Reginald? Jamie? Your band? And what about that you even had a fucking chance to love someone because of what I did. Stop feeling so sorry for yourself. At least you have people who love you.” He felt the dark energy and it took him aback a moment before he regained his standing. ”Face it. I’m the reason you’re alive. Yes, you’ve been in pain, but don’t act like that’s all your life have been.”

Her words hit him hard, because he knew she was right. He was poisonous to love. ”Shut up,” he said. He put a hand on her shoulder and used his ability to go through her memories, only highlighting all the good ones. The positive emotions that spread in her was like a battery to him. He took all the energy he needed before he removed his hand. He looked at her for a while, before he folded his hand into a fist and let it collide with her jaw.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 9:13 pm

"Oh I have good people in my life, that im thankful for. Is that bothering you? That you have all the same chances, but just throw them away? At least im fighting for mine," she answered and just started at him. "I have faced it, and maybe you are right. Thank you. Thank you for giving me some of the best things in my life, is that what you want me to say. Because then, thank you. Let's pretend that I'm okay - like always," she spoke.

He told her to shut up, but the darkness inside her was breeding like crazy - it almost felt like all she had left. He moved his hand to her shoulder, and she narrowed her eyes as all these happy and positive emotions was forced threw- making the negative once filling her up scream. It felt like her skin was burning and she shortly just wanted to him to let go. "Lion let go," she whispered but her voice didn't seem to be strong enough to break through. He took his hand off, and she breathed out. But before she knew it, his fist had fit her and almost made her lose balance. Her world stopped for a second, and she froze in the movement. Mariella spit some blood out on the sand. She just stopped, scared to turn her eyes back at him. There was a lot she could take, he could yell at her - she could take that. But her world just seemed to move so slow out of sudden. It was almost like she was a deer caught in the daring light of a car at night. Every bad memory about Jeremy seemed to get recalled to her mind by the second, like a trigger. It was like she waited for him to hit her again, and for her it seemed like hours before she turned her eyes to him. The anger in her expression was gone, there was only fear. She was afraid. Lion knew how she looked like when she was afraid, but she rarely showed it.
"Stay away," she took a step back from away. She moved her hand to her jaw, but didn't take her eyes of him. She noticed the dark energy near them, this couldn't end well. It took a few seconds before she released her eyes from Lion, before she slowly backed away from him, to go to Reginald. Her mind was freaked out, and she almost had trouble breathing.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 11:18 pm

Jamie was feeling better. After talking with his mum and meeting Raymond again, his light seemed to be on it's way back. The moment he found out Mariella might be in trouble, he didn't hesitate to go with Reginald to find her. She had been through so much already, and he didn't want her to go through anymore. As he saw Lion punch her at the edge of the water. Jamie walked quickly to them. He put himself between them. He watched Lion take a step towards them. "No." He said and put a hand up to keep him away. "Stay right there, or I will make you stay." When he was sure Lion didn't plan on coming closer, he turned to Marie. "Are you okay?" He didn't refer to the physical pain as much as the emotional. He for one knew everything Jeremy had put her through, and this had to remind her of it somehow. He didn't hesitate to put his arms around her in a protective embrace. This girl meant so much for him. He would do anything for her. He felt a lot of anger towards Lion, but he didn't want to do anything about it right now. He just wanted to comfort his best friends. "Safe place," he whispered to her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 9:56 am

Was Reginald in the right mindset as of late? No, but he still knew that strength were in numbers. He had asked Jamie, mostly because he trusted that he would be able to keep them under control if it came to it. Of course Reginald had tried speaking with his parents and Jasmine alike, but this eerie sensation still lingered in his body. As soon as he saw Lion strike his sister, he lost it, running in vampire speed, grabbing Lion and pulling him as far away, but still withing hearing range of Jamie and Mariella. His cold hand holding a tight grip around the male siren’s throat and his eyes only leaving the dark brown eyes to look at the angel not far from them. Had Lion lost his mind like everyone else in this God damned world? A bit reluctantly he let go of Lion’s throat, knowing that killing wasn’t the answer, although his predator side of him beckoned him to give in to the temptation. ”You know I would have killed you if you were anyone else but my brother-in-law,” he said under his breath. He had taken a great chunk of Lion’s energy with his dark touch, hopefully leaving the siren more subdued. ”I can’t believe that you of all people could hurt her – the one person I trust to protect more than anything, and you just made her cough up blood?” he snared, then his gaze fell on the angel, moving calmly over to her and looking intently at her before being flung through the air, landing far out in the water.

”Nimmie!” Enid called, running to her sister, embracing her and looking into those same eyes she always saw in the mirror every morning. She would have maimed that vampire for even looking at her, but opted to use her nether to force the vampire out to sea. Her eyes turned to Lion, then the vampire holding the siren. ”I am done with fighting,” she mumbled shaking her head and looking at her sister with careful eyes. They had both suffered, but maybe light was in store for them. ”I know dad always said eye for an eye, but can we maybe call it even and get out of here? You are ice cold,” Enid begged, then looking to Lion with a demanding look in her eyes. ”Take her home; I want to deal with these people – I promise I won’t hurt them, only if it comes down to self defense,” she said, eying the vampire that slowly made his way back to the shore.

Reginald coughed up some water as he felt the sand under his hands, his dark hair swirling down on his forehead like black marks. He looked up, eyes completely black as he saw the angel His vampyric features showing more and more, but his usual shining eyes was replaced by his black eyes and as he got to his feet he was at the angel in a matter of seconds, pinning her to the sand by her throat and slowly taking away her life force, bit by bit. Almost a sadistic torture. Enid whimpered, feeling her life move out of her body and into the vampire’s, tears falling down her cheeks as she could feel herself die. The nether tried protecting her, but Reginald’s dark touch just seemed to absorb it.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 10:30 am

Lion walked towards her, clearly he was feeling guilty about his actions. But she couldn't even begin to think about that with the knot that seemed to tighten itself in her chest. Jamie stopped between them, but befor she could answer Jamies question Reginald came in and took Lion a bit away. She shook her head.
"This is my fault.. I should have controlled it," she closed her eyes as her heart felt like exploding. But he put his arms around her and she seemed to settle just a little bit. But she watched the angels twin getting company and sending Reginald to the water.
"We need to stop this," she mumbled and barely looked up at Jamie. But they needed to figure out something, she had not seen Reginald lose it like this before - it should scare her, but it didn't, because she wasn't any better. Mariella used the waves to help him back into shore, without he might even notice her help.

Nimue was feeling like crap, still gaining her strength after almost getting drowned by Mariella. She saw Enid and shook her head. "You shouldn't be here," she spoke with a hoarse voice. "Sure thing, I don't feel like staying," she mumbled. Nimue looked up at Lion and walked to him. Her skin was so cold. "Lets get out of here," she spoke and started walking. She turned her head back as she felt herself getting drained.
"NO" she yelled but she didn't have much energy herself. "He should be careful messing with sisters.. how would he feel if I took his.." she hissed to herself. She created the illusion around Reginald, making sure when he realized he had lost control it wouldn't be Enid he saw struggling for life - but his own sister. Nimue watched Mariella on her way down to the shore, and attacking him would end worse. Pick your battles, that was what her father always said. Besides she wanted her sister alive.

Mariella walked into the water and used it to move her to the scene. She stopped not long from them, but held a hand out for Jamie not to do anything just yet. She closed her eyes shortly to gain somehow a little control, first she needed to just breathe and regain control of herself.
"Reggie," she spoke first, "that's enough," Mariella breathed out looking over at Nimue and Lion. Her heart was still beating like crazy, but like always she pushed it down. She used the waves to move up on land and grab him to move him away. Mariella almost lost her balance, but she walked in between them - not holding Reginald anymore.
"Let me remove some of it," she didn't wait for him to agree with her. She just put her hands on his shoulders and took it in. She needed the energy anyways, Lion had taken so much of hers. "Go. Before I change my mind," she spoke to Enid. Then she returned her eyes to Reginald again. If she had to hold him in place with using the waves that kept on hitting their legs - she would. But not if she didn't have to.
"Look at me, just look at me. I'm going to be okay.. and you are going to be okay. The darkness is not in control over us, we are in control," she caressed his cheek shortly. Her jaw was slightly turning blue from Lions attack, but it didn't hurt as much as it should. Her eyes were filled with tears, but she tried not to let them out. "I just want us to go back home now.. can you take me back home?" She asked in a low vulnerable voice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 2:26 pm

Lion was expecting a rescue team. Didn’t his friends always come for each other. Except for the people who didn’t matter enough. It had been nearly three weeks. Why hadn’t they come for him yet? Because he was not Mariella. If she had been caught up in something, they would have come for her right away. Did he regret saving her? Of course not. But it had changed everything. He didn’t feel important to his friends anymore, because they had her. He was second best. Everyone loved his sister more than him. He wondered if Jamie would forgive him for this, like he had so easily forgiven Mariella for killing someone. He watched Reginald as he came to him, putting his hand around Lion’s throat. He wasn’t even scared, nor did he fight back. He had punched his sister, even after everything she had went through, he couldn’t control himself. He was supposed to protect her and Tiana. He was doing a horrible job so far. He coughed when Reginald finally let go. Lion’s lip had a slightly blue color from the lack of air support. ”You shouldn’t have stopped,” he just said and looked away. He scoffed and looked back at his friend. ”You two go so well together. You are both so caught in your own lives you forget everyone else. I’m done with you. With all of you.” He just stood still when Reginald was flung into the water. He didn’t even care anymore. If they cared so little for him, why should he care for them? Lion nodded when Enid told him to take Nimue home. ”Let’s go,” he said and took of his jacket to give it to her. He wanted to make sure she was warm. He stopped when Enid was attacked by Reginald. He shook his head at Nimue’s words. No, she couldn’t do that. ”No, don’t,” he begged her. He might have complicated feelings towards Reggie right now, but him thinking he was hurting his own sister, was not something he wanted others to feel. He would know.

Jamie kept himself close to Mariella. He didn’t want to engage in the fight. He had done so before, and it had meant he nearly did something he regretted. He didn’t want to be a killer. He wasn’t a killer. He followed Mariella but stopped as she signaled him to. He was frightened when someone put a hand on his shoulder. He looked at her as she walked by him and instead stood in front of him, facing the others. He froze completely. She might not have been the one to torture him in hell, but she had helped her parent.

Samaira had a few things to tell her father. She had planned to just do that, until she had found her younger sisters in the midst of playtime. She put her hand on the vampire closets to her, before walking towards the other. She was proud of her sisters for playing mind games. Although now was not the time. ”Well done,” she said and looked at the vampire under influence of Nimue. [color:215e=##9933ff]”Now is not the time for games. Father needs us,” she said and turned to the vampire behind her, the one who had been her father’s favorite plaything lately. ”Perhaps I should bring my father a present,” she let her hand ran across his cheek. ”Are you ready for another round?” She asked. She chuckled at the frightened look in his eyes. ”Another time then,” she moved closer to him, so only he was able to hear her words. ”My father is not done with you. She had a lot of fun messing with that mind of yours,” she let her hand move down to his chin, putting her finger under it and forcing him to look into her eyes. ”Until later,” she said and walked towards her sisters. She stopped at the other vampire ”Remember me?” She said with a devious smile ”Of course you do. You never forget your first. First kiss or first torturer.” She shook his head by how far he had fallen. He had been of such so strong character in hell. What a pity. "Time to go," she told her sisters. She looked at Lion, then at Nimue. "Feel free to bring your pet."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 3:32 pm

Reginald felt the numbness of the darkness taking over, not even a single emotion on his face as he slowly took out Enid’s life force with such ease. Seeing the angel squirm almost made him happy. That was until he saw Anastasia, heard her cry for help and tears running down her cheeks, not the angel that he was actually hurting. Gasping he let go of her and felt the wave around him, pulling him away. He looked to Mariella as he spoke, but he could barely sense anything. His eyes still dark as she took some of his darkness that just seemed to keep on producing. Her words were soothing, but he could barely react at this point. He followed her orders, looking at her and feeling her hand against his cheek seemed to make the darkness in his eyes disappear. He heard a familiar voice, and god he wished it didn’t sound this familiar. He turned his gaze slowly, looking at Jamie as he saw how his friend tensed up like this. ”Remove your hands,” Reginald ordered at Samaira, not caring if she was going to turn her anger towards him. He could take a beating. He could take everyone’s pain if it was possible. He watched as the angels gathered together.

Enid felt like she could finally breathe, her body weak and her limbs shaking as she got to her feet. She looked to her siblings, nodding at Samaira and moving to her twin. She didn’t like the thought of their parent needing them, but it was how things worked for a Morningstar. She took Nimue’s hand, knowing that with her she could go through more pain if need be. She gave her hand a squeeze, a slight notion of how grateful she was as Nimue had used her abilities though she was weak. ”Mai,” Enid breathed out, not really wanting to go against her big sister’s orders, especially when it came directly from their parental figure.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 3:52 pm

Nimue looked up at Lion, when he told her not to keep the illusion going. She thought about it for a second, before letting go - making sure Enid had enough time to walk to her. She met her half way. Then their dearest sister joined them, Nimues favorite, other than Enid. Nimue looked at Lion and then at Enid.
"Can you carry her?" She asked. Knowing they all where low on energy at this point. None of them was here for battle, and all they had gotten was one. She gave Sam a nod, before moving away.
//Nimue out <3

Mariella moved her eyes as Reginald told Sam to get her hands of Jamie. Her anger could barely contain her anymore, and she felt sick. Mariella was about to take a step in front of Reginald, but her aunt kept moving along. She looked at Lion shortly, like she couldn't take her eyes of him. She felt like she had lost a part of herself as he walked away. The blood pounded in her ears and her heart thudded in chest. It seemed like her vision blurred a bit. Mariella knew she had to get away from here. She was slightly shaking, and as she walked it was clear she wasn't stable on her feet. Mariella had always been to stubborn for her own good. And she wanted to yell at Lion to stay, that he was an idiot for leaving with these people - but all she did was silent crying. Her chest hurt, but it seemed unfair for her to take all the attention when they clearly both were in pain. But it was clear her heart was racing out of controle and her breathing seemed way to far out of sync with anything else. She had waited to react because of the scene happening, and now her brain finally had wrapped itself around everything that had been happening it was to late to put a lock on it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 5:13 pm

Lion didn't want to be here anymore. He didn't want to see any of them. He felt like they didn't want him, and seeing them only reminded him so. He was not that hurt, so he picked Enid up and walked away with the three sisters.

Jamie had stood still when Samaira had talked with him. The thought of going back to Lucifer nearly made him panic, but he managed to keep it under control. He stood back until Lion left with the devil's daughters. He walked to Mariella. He knew the signs. He had experienced the signs many times. He stood in front of her, and put his hands on her shoulders. "Fear is not something you have to hide" He said and watched her carefully. "Don't fight it. It's okay to feel all of it." He kept his voice low and, hopefully calming. "But it is possible to control." He said and removed his hands from her. "Try this," he said and took a deep breath in through his nose and breathed out his mouth. He repeated the breathing a few times. It calmed him down, so he hoped it could help Mariella too.

//Lion & Samaira are out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 9:38 am

Enid felt herself getting picked up, and to be honest she didn’t like it. It felt like admitting to a weakness, but she remained silent and went with her family.

Reginald saw Mariella staggering forward, and he was grateful for Jamie taking care of her right now. He walked out of the water and towards them. ”Let’s get home and get healed,” he said in a distant tone before he picked Mariella up in his arms. He looked at her shortly, a pained expression behind his eyes, before he placed a sweet kiss on her forehead. Breathing in her scent had such a calming effect on him, and if she hadn’t been there to stop him today, he wondered if he would have more blood on his hands. He looked to Jamie, giving him a nod and let out a sigh. He was always there for the two of them, and Reginald wished he could return the favor from time to time. ”I’ll race you,” he said, trying to sound cheery, but his voice cracked ever so slightly, making him sound more in pain than he wanted to show. Then they moved back to the mansion.

//Enid out, and I guess Reggie too?//
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 12:18 pm

She stopped up when Jamie stood in front of her. She listened to him, but everything just hurt. And nothing made sense anymore, at least not in the moment. Lions words echoed in her head, but she struggled to figure out what they actually had been arguing about. Mariella knew she was the most impulsive of them when it came to picking fights. But they had never fought like this before - and the fact they just had was scary. Mariella wanted to scream, and to calm down. She was everywhere at once, and she couldn't. She just needed it to stop.  Mariella copied him, it wasn't the first time she had a panic attack - and it wasn't the first time he had helped her through one either. It took a few minutes but she seemed to get her way of breathing under controle.

Mariella turned her head to Reginald when he reached them. None of them should be alone right now, and going home sounded like the best plan yet. Her love was in pain, and she hated it. A huge part of her blamed herself for this, in the matter of thinking - if Lion hadn't saved her. None of them would have been in hell because of her. She closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead and leaned her head against his cold skin.

//Out or? <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The battle between Yin & Yang   The battle between Yin & Yang Empty

The battle between Yin & Yang
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» And that concludes the battle plan!
» The final battle - Kol - Dove - Rebekah - Roy -

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Fjorden: The Mirrored Gorge-
Gå til: